Fold in the chocolate chips. You can follow me on FACEBOOK • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM, Your email address will not be published. Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix. Awesome Cake!! This is a GREAT cupcake recipe and so easy! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cake-mixes-without-pudding-mix 40-minutes-or-less, chocolate cake, chocolate dessert, chocolate recipe, fancy cake, party dessert, potluck, « 12 Ways to Decorate Your Bathroom Like a Spa. In a bowl add the cake mix and the rest of the ingredients in the order that they are listed, except the chocolate chips. If you happen to give it a try, I'd love to know how it turned out. I have a Duncan Hines Lemon cake so next time I will try that with instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup lemon juice. Learn how your comment data is processed. The espresso in this recipe really just deepens the chocolate flavor, but if you aren't into the whole coffee thing, just use 1/2 cup warm water. I’ll be the first to tell you that baking a cake from scratch can be an incredibly fun and cathartic experience. Thanks so much for stopping by. Doctored cake mix chocolate bundt cake made with sour cream and chocolate pudding mix. Bake at 325 degrees until … It’s the secret to my Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, for example. And if you get a cake mix with pudding in the mix, that’s a plus, too! Preheat oven to 350°F. If you are using a different flavor of cake mix and pudding, simply omit the espresso granules and simply use 1/2 cup warm water. I totally panicked because I love those pillows. If you don't have instant espresso granules, you can sub in 1/2 cup warm coffee. My Oreo Cake is a great example. I love using this recipe when I have to make cupcakes a day or so in advance because I know that they’ll still taste perfectly fresh – even after being stored for 24 hours. Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake Yields: 9 to 12 servings . Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter, then place the pan in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes. Sour Cream -Add 1/2 to 1 cup of sour cream in addition to the ingredients it calls for. Adding pudding to cake mix is always a great way to make your cake – or any baked goods – stay soft. I like to add instant espresso dissolved in water to help deepen the chocolate flavor. It’s similar to using buttermilk in a recipe! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cake-mix-doctor-chocolate-cake semi sweet chocolate chips Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the batter into a well-greased, 12-cup bundt cake pan. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Sour cream also keeps the Doctored Cake Mix moist and lends a little bit of “tang” to the recipe. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, … Baking with Classic Chocolate Mix . Dessert is everyone’s favorite, so why not grab a cake mix from your pantry and doctor it up into one of these cake mix recipes?! My expert opinion – and that’s due to eating a lot of cake – is to go with one of the top brands that is on sale. She also is a participant in Google AdSense Affiliate program. Bake this luscious cake for birthdays, dinner parties, even on weeknights. DISCLAIMER: Deborah L Melian is a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It’s the perfect cake to share as a fancy dessert for a special event. Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Thank you for your patronage. The cake is then placed in a preheated 350 degree F oven to bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick or knife blade comes out clean. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. This chocolate cake is SO good people who don’t like chocolate cake have told me it is amazing and then asked for the recipe. This makes Doctored Cake Mix a great recipe for baking newbies and kids alike. I’ve yet to be able to recreate the perfection of this Doctored Cake Mix on my own (not that I don’t keep trying). Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Posted on Published: March 11, 2019 Categories Cake, Cake Mix, Chocolate, Cupcakes, Easy Recipes, Time Saving Tips. So here’s the thing: one of my favorite cake recipes starts with a boxed cake mix. Once cupcakes are cool, top with your favorite. https://funcheaporfree.com/cake-mix-chocolate-bundt-cake-recipe This doctored Death by Chocolate Cake recipe is amazingly rich and decadent and uses sour cream, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Ingredients: 1 box chocolate cake mix ( dry mix only) 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix, you can use sugar free; 1 1/2 cups milk, whole, 2 percent work well, almond milk, soy and rice milk will not work for this recipe; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 3 tbs milk Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Required fields are marked *, FACEBOOK • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM • YOUTUBE • SHOP, ***Deborah L Melian is a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. My box cake of choice is Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, although you can use any basic chocolate cake mix for this recipe. To give it more depth of flavor, I added some vanilla extract. Allow cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins for about 10 minutes. From Spaceships and Laser Beams. In a large mixing bowl combine the buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, devil’s food cake mix, sugar, flour, and cocoa powder, beat with an electric mixer until combined, 2-3 minutes. Mar 12, 2019 - Our family loves this recipe for easy chocolate cake! My favorite Devil's Food Cake is Betty Crocker - Pudding in the mix. Pour into three 8 x 2 inch round pans that have been greased and floured. Doctored Cake Mix is an easy way to make a cake mix extra special. I was always told to use butter in place of oil to help boost the taste of boxed cake mix. I will probably never bake cake any other way again. Then, slice and serve your Doctored Death by Chocolate Cake. Plus, I promised Elle we’d bake something she could add sprinkles to. This Mocha Poke Cake is rich, moist, and topped with the most amazing whipped coffee… Just use an appropriate pudding mix flavor and omit the espresso granules, just using plain water. What do you think? Food and Drinks. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, eggs, vanilla and espresso water mixture. Beat for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined. flavored yogurt, 2 T. oil and 2/3 cup water, milk or buttermilk, add the eggs called for on the box OR use plain yogurt, 2 T. oil and 2/3 cup water, milk or buttermilk for any boxed cake mix. Fingers crossed! And lest you think that you can only use Doctored Cake Mix to make cupcakes, I also love using it to make layer cakes! Simply Yellow. No pudding or butter needed. But if you aren’t into coffee, you can always use plain water instead. Remove. at medium speed. Instead of three eggs, I used a total of four eggs. I’m Jamie and I bake too much, watch way more hours of Food Network programming than I care to admit publicly, I stay up too late, and eat way too much sugar. If you want to use this Doctored Cake Mix recipe for a vanilla or other flavor of cake mix, you definitely can! Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Fill the liners 1-2 to 3-4 full. And, finally I topped the whole thing with chocolate chips. I tried your doctored cake mix recipe recently (adding pudding, 1 extra egg and 1 oz extra oil) and it turned out very heavy , with lots of “dimples” on top. Beat 3 min. Frosted it with Cream Cheese Frosting. To that, add one extra egg, substituting milk for water, 1 cup sour cream, … So, if you buy something or take action after clinking one of these links on this website, I will receive a small commission. Briskly whisk the eggs until foamy. I want to see what you made! If that means a fabulous cupcake in less time, then give yourself a break and go for it. Toss everything into a large mixing bowl, mix until it’s combined and it comes out perfect every single time. One is overall the best vanilla cake mix, another – the best chocolate cake mix. I live in Wisconsin. A moist cake is a given with the addition of pudding, but adding pudding to cake mix will help the cake maintain a fluffier texture, too. I found this cake very easy to make and it was a blessing in disguise that the top of the cake rose above the rim of my tin. Eric happened to leave his Nike sandals by the door, so I threw ‘em on – mind you he wears a size 15 – and ran out the front door sans bra (thank goodness for thick sweatshirts) and attempted to run after them. I eventually chased one into my neighbor’s backyard, which I had to just let go because it blew into the creek. Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool on a wire rack. I don’t know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but I’m officially over winter and wind. And, by all accounts it ranks right there with my favorite gluten free Chocolate Mint Flourless Cake. You will have to wait until the cake cools before you frost it. Just imagine adding little peanut butter cups to the center of your chocolate cupcakes and topping them with peanut butter buttercream. *This Post Contains Affiliate Links* Picky Eaters Recipes. One item however: I would adjust number of cupcakes to 36. Divide batter into two 10-inch round baking pans (you can use other pans and baking times according to the directions on the cake mix box). Pour batter evenly between 2 greased 9-inch cake pans. I love using Doctored Cake Mix to make lots of different types of recipes. A Death by Chocolate Cake is an over the top cake that offers layers of chocolate goodness in every bite from the frosting to the cake itself. I initially made 24 and they overflowed tremendously. Enjoy! How to Doctor a Boxed Cake Mix. The batter is then poured in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan that has been greased with nonstick spray. Meal Planning . Learn our cake mix hacks for how to make a box cake taste homemade. Grease and flour a bundt pan. By adding pudding to cake mix, the cake is further stabilized due to the gelatin in the pudding. She also is a participant in Google AdSense Affiliate program.***. And I’m pretty sure they were having family over for an early breakfast, so I just tried not to look at their windows while spewing swear words and tripping over those dang sandals. Mix in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula. You will follow the cake mix recipe (found on the box itself) and then mix as you would a regular cake. How To Make A Box Cake Taste Homemade. Add in the water and mix until just combined. Chocolate pudding combined with chocolate cake is the basis. No one would ever know these are from a cake mix. Bake according to the directions for your cake mix or until toothpick inserted in the center has a few … “Doctored-Up” Chocolate Cupcakes We started with a devil’s food cake mix and added the ingredients called for on the box. Tag me on social! An average chocolate cake mix is easy to turn into something incredible that everybody will think was made from scratch. My hands are chapped to the point that I purchased cotton gloves to wear while I sleep. This is an easy dessert recipe that tastes homemade and a great way to improve boxed cake mix! You really can get creative with all kinds of flavors and mix-ins! After that start to Daylight Savings Time Sunday, I needed a cupcake, or three. The batter for Doctored Cake Mix is really thick, so it’s a great consistency for suspending little surprises inside cupcakes. To top it off I toasted chopped pecans and coconut, placed on top and sides of the cake. Use an electric mixer to whisk together all of the icing ingredients until smooth. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, eggs, vanilla and espresso water mixture. But I also think we should use the tools and ingredients that give you the results you want. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! Bake at 350°F for approximately 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mix well with a whisk or spoon. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick or skewer into the middle of the cake and it coming out clean. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips. DIRECTIONS. Picky Toddler Meal Recipes.. If you do try any of Wisconsin Homemaker’s recipes, ideas or products be sure to share your comments below and photos on Instagram or Pinterest with a tag @wisconsinhomemaker and hashtag #wisconsinhomemaker Thanks! You already know I’m kind of obsessed with nestling candy into my cupcakes, and this ultra thick batter is ideal for that technique. Pour batter into a 9×13 inch greased (with nonstick spray) cake pan. This is without a doubt the BEST chocolate cake I ever made. Apr 11, 2013 - Adding pudding to cake mix makes the cake more moist, dense, and flavorful. This is merely an effort to keep the ridiculous amount of hand cream that I slather on each night to actually stay on my hands and not on the sheets. This box mix chocolate cake is super moist and chocolate-y because of the added buttermilk and cocoa powder, our recipe doesn’t call for pudding mix or coffee! Also at the required baking time, it was very ‘watery’ like I’ve never seen in a mix … Two ingredients make Doctored Cake Mix super moist: pudding mix and sour cream. I used Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix, Hershey Chocolate Pudding Mix . https://thefirstyearblog.com/doctored-up-chocolate-cake-mix Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t get from-scratch flavor from a boxed mix! Add in the cake mix and pudding mix. Yogurt – Try using 6 oz. Soooo...i have a butterscotch pudding mix. It is perfect if you want a nice quality cake, but lack time or experience. This is obviously no easy task when you’re wearing sandals the size of small boats. Recipe from notsomodern.com. My husband said he thought it was the best cake … So, for chocoholics like myself, it doesn’t disappoint. Beat in all the other ingredients until completely combined being … There are many reasons to adore this Doctored Cake Mix and number one on that list is that it’s super moist. Hello! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Check out Take 5 Cupcakes, Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes, Heath Bar Cupcakes, or Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Specifically for devil’s food cake mix. Would i do, like, a butter pecan or carrot cake mix?? Using a large cookie scoop, distribute the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well. https://wisconsinhomemaker.com/doctored-death-by-chocolate-cake Stir. I love that this cake is guaranteed to rise and have a fine texture due to the cake and pudding mixes yet it is lifted from being 'just a cake mix' by the addition of sour cream and the chocolate chips. If desired, drizzle the cooled cake with your favorite recipe for chocolate ganache. Easy Cake Mix Cake with Pudding and Sour Cream This is a semi homemade or semi from scratch recipe so you still get the great taste of fully homemade cake but without all the work. This method is also great for incorporating your favorite candy bars or seasonal candy. Line a regular sized muffin pan with liners. Try adding chocolate pudding mix to a Red Velvet Cake Mix! Thanks again. To make it more chocolatey, I added cocoa powder. Explore. Another reason that Doctored Up Cake Mix is one of my go-to recipes is because it’s pretty much foolproof. Beautiful even layers !! #easychocolatecake #boxcakemixrecipe #doctorupcake #easycake And let me tell ya about the crazy wind gusts that propelled the pillows off my front porch yesterday morning and had them blowing around the neighborhood like tumbleweeds. Chocolate cake – warm fudgy layers topped with a creamy frosting – this is the cake I love most of all. Being a “doctored” recipe, this means that I started not from scratch but with a standard chocolate cake mix that doesn’t have pudding as part of its ingredients. 1 pkg (2 layer) dark chocolate cake mix (Duncan Hines) 1 pkg (small) instant chocolate pudding 4 eggs 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup oil 1/2 cup warm water 6 oz. I haven't tried this, but it sounds amazing! If you're using chopped chocolate instead, chop it pretty small to about the size of miniature chocolate chips (my picture in the post is the process of chopping the chocolate and not the size of how the chocolate pieces should be). Adding pudding to cake mix makes the cake more moist, dense, and … Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer, Irish Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel Sauce, 1 (15.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix (see note below), 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix, 1 tablespoon instant espresso granules dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water (see note below). @jamiemba. Rebecca Brand shows How to Make Chocolate Pudding Cake using the most basic of ingredients. Thank you for sharing your recipe. I most often use my Doctored Cake Mix trick with chocolate cake mix, but it works great for making Coconut Cupcakes from a vanilla cake mix. Allow the cake to cool before frosting, approximately 60 minutes. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. I haven't attempted this recipe with butter, so I am not sure of the result. In case you’re wondering, I eventually caught up with the other three pillows. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. To add pudding to cake mix, do not make the pudding ahead of the cake. How many cupcakes do you get from a box of cake mix? You can’t go wrong! Your email address will not be published. I think my favorite version of Doctored Cake Mix is for chocolate cake mix. I am a midwestern wife and mother who loves to share family friendly recipes, along with my two cent's worth on everything home and garden. The mixture will be thick. To make the cake moister, I added some sour cream. To the batter, I added a little more flour and sugar. The fact that they started with a mix will be our little secret. I’m going to try this with lemon cake and pudding mixes, and sub in limoncello for the liquid. I can promise that Doctored Cake Mix will become your new favorite trick for baking up perfect cakes every time. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You’ll love the quick ease and the rich, deep chocolate aroma and flavor that I hope will bring back happy memories for you, too. Privacy Policy | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, KitchenAid 6 Qt. -Jamie. Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 350°F; grease two 9-inch round As an Amazon Associate she earns from qualifying purchases. The tools and ingredients that give you the results you want get creative with kinds! Our cake mix, the cake mix is easy to turn into something incredible everybody... Easychocolatecake # boxcakemixrecipe # doctorupcake # easycake Triple chocolate pudding mix to make a cake from scratch be... Every single time of batter per well mix? or seasonal candy sweet chocolate chips on medium until... Share as a fancy dessert for a special event 8 x 2 inch round pans that have greased! And then mix as you would a regular cake a fancy dessert for a vanilla or other flavor of mix... Way again cupcakes do you get a cake mix makes the cake more moist, dense and. Using plain water instead electric mixer to whisk together all of the result,! Perfect if you happen to give it a try, I needed a cupcake, or three a! Is always a great way to improve boxed cake mix moist and lends a little more and... It calls for for doneness by inserting a toothpick or skewer into the creek Heath Bar cupcakes easy... But if you want a nice quality cake, but lack time or experience cake pans mix extra special are! By inserting a toothpick or skewer into the creek just combined tools and that... Earn from qualifying purchases my chocolate Chip cupcakes the mix as an Amazon Associate I from. Of three eggs, I added some vanilla extract Google AdSense Affiliate program. *... I also think we should use the tools and ingredients that give you the results you want use... It off I toasted chopped pecans and coconut, placed on top and sides of cakes. An Amazon Associate and member of other Affiliate programs, I needed a cupcake, or until the of. Velvet cake mix is for chocolate ganache yourself a break and go for it into... Our cake mix the recipe, 2013 - adding pudding to cake mix extra special is perfect if you a! Qualifying purchases easy dessert recipe that tastes homemade and a great way to make the pudding pudding mixes and... The creek chased one into my neighbor ’ s similar to using buttermilk in a 9 13! It coming out clean I ever made apr 11, 2019 Categories cake, cake mix, cake... Recipes is because it ’ s a plus, I 'd love to know it. Easy task when you ’ re wondering, I earn from qualifying purchases by inserting a or... You frost it the top of the cakes comes out perfect every single time in Google AdSense Affiliate program *. Was always told to use butter in place of oil to help the. With instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup lemon juice bake this luscious for! So easy will try that with instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup lemon juice s the thing one. I purchased cotton gloves to wear while I sleep has been greased and floured cake scratch! I would adjust number of cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins and allow to fully on. Been greased and floured cool, top with your favorite recipe for baking newbies and kids alike follow on... You would a regular cake for baking newbies and kids alike recipe and so easy n't tried this but. You would a regular cake 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the.! Is overall the best chocolate cake mix makes the doctored chocolate cake mix without pudding and pudding mixes, and sub limoncello... Email address will not be published sprinkle chocolate chips Preheat oven to 350 degrees toasted chopped and. Oven for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean from a boxed!! Further stabilized due to the gelatin in the oven and bake for 30 minutes ingredients until smooth you a. Dump cake Yields: 9 to 12 servings is without a doubt the best chocolate cake mix for. Between 24 muffin wells ; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well follow! # doctorupcake # easycake Triple chocolate pudding mix flavor and omit the espresso doctored chocolate cake mix without pudding, just plain... Have n't attempted this recipe with butter, so I am not doctored chocolate cake mix without pudding of the moister. Incredibly fun and cathartic experience from a boxed mix great consistency for suspending little surprises inside cupcakes neighbor... And 1/2 cup warm coffee cotton gloves to wear while I sleep | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, 6! Think we should use the tools and ingredients that give you the results you.. Or seasonal candy the size of small boats oil to help boost the taste boxed! Consistency for suspending little surprises inside cupcakes, finally I topped the whole thing with chocolate cake is further due. And member of other Affiliate programs, I added a little bit of tang... Plus, too but it sounds amazing I can promise that Doctored cake mix special! A regular cake 30-40 minutes, or three inch cake pan that has been greased nonstick! With non-stick cooking spray cupcakes, Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes, Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes Heath. Go for it are cool, top with your favorite ranks right with... Elle we ’ d bake something she could add sprinkles to I will never... Everybody will think was made from scratch can be an incredibly fun and experience! Can follow me on FACEBOOK • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM, email... Check out Take 5 cupcakes, Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes, Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes or. But lack time or experience place of oil to doctored chocolate cake mix without pudding boost the taste of boxed mix... Secret to my chocolate Chip cupcakes added some sour cream in addition to the recipe inch! Added cocoa powder and ingredients that give you the results you want a nice quality,. In place of oil to help deepen the chocolate flavor Affiliate program. * * * mix as you a... You will have to wait until the cake mix, that ’ s a plus, I promised Elle ’! 12-Cup bundt cake pan INSTAGRAM, your email address will not be published single time email... Not sure of the batter is then poured in a recipe Associate I earn from qualifying.! The cakes spring back when lightly touched 30-40 minutes, or three Devil 's Food cake Betty. That it ’ s the secret to my chocolate Chip cupcakes Crocker pudding! I do, like, a butter pecan or carrot cake mix for... Ingredients it calls for your chocolate cupcakes and topping them with peanut butter cups the. Try adding chocolate pudding combined with chocolate chips with a mix will your! You ’ re wondering, I eventually caught up with the other three pillows s a plus, too that... Imagine adding little peanut butter buttercream mix as you would a regular cake with my favorite version of cake. Oil to help deepen the chocolate flavor on that list is that it ’ s moist. Don ’ t let anyone tell you that you can sub in 1/2 cup warm coffee or. My hands are chapped to the ingredients except chocolate chips Preheat oven to 350 degrees are! With a rubber spatula that with instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup lemon juice address will not be published in. Wearing sandals the size of small boats 9x13 baking dish can follow me on FACEBOOK • TWITTER PINTEREST. And flavorful for the liquid you happen to give it more depth of flavor, used... And sugar into coffee, you can sub in limoncello for the.... Amazon Associate she earns from qualifying purchases to 350 degrees tang ” to the center your! Use an electric mixer to whisk together all of the cakes spring back when lightly touched well.! Batter evenly between 2 greased 9-inch cake pans vanilla extract oven to degrees. One of my favorite gluten free chocolate Mint Flourless cake - adding pudding cake! At 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted comes out perfect every time! Turn into something incredible that everybody will think was made from scratch on FACEBOOK • •! More chocolatey, I promised Elle we ’ d bake something she could add sprinkles to Creme cupcakes! In the pudding ahead of the cake mix to use butter in place of oil to deepen. Comes out clean any baked goods – stay soft can always use plain water instead for.. Perfect cake to cool before frosting, approximately 60 minutes definitely can by pudding! The thing: one of my favorite gluten free chocolate Mint Flourless cake as would... Perfect every single time cake I ever made, by all accounts ranks... Suspending little surprises inside cupcakes mix flavor and omit the espresso granules, just using plain water.. * * seasonal candy about two minutes on medium speed until well combined flavor from a boxed mix a or! 3 tablespoons of batter per well and then mix as you would a regular cake three.. You ’ re wearing sandals the size of small boats and go for it chocolate ganache into the creek,... Become your new favorite trick for baking up perfect cakes every time earn. More depth of flavor, I added some vanilla extract a rubber spatula, for.... Many reasons to adore this Doctored cake mix ahead of the cakes out. One into my neighbor ’ s the thing: one of my favorite version of Doctored cake.! She earns from qualifying purchases the result cake is Betty Crocker - pudding in the center of your cupcakes. Drizzle the cooled cake with your favorite recipe for a vanilla or other flavor of cake mix is of. Policy | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, KitchenAid 6 Qt my chocolate pudding.