The Aldi 141 cc lawnmower (Gardenline 5774) operator manual has diagrams and operating instructions which can be viewed online with diagrams and all instructions or as a PDF download to view on all devices and print for the workshop. Further details in the disclaimer. Your trust is our top concern. Recommended for small to medium-sized lawns, this Gardenline mower offers six … So easy to start haven’t used the key start function yet but literally one pull and it started. We gave it to our lawn mower expert to try out – go straight to our It is unusual for a self-propelled mower – one that moves forward without needing you to push it – to cost as little at £180, particularly when its engine is manufactured by well-respected brand Briggs & Stratton. Worst design ever! Worked fine for the first year, trouble free. I did our lawn with ease and was able to just walk with the mower up the hill as the self propelled feature did all the hard work. Gardenline 21" 3-in-1 Gas Lawn Mower. Will be keeping a check on what is mowed & how well over the next few months. Aldi Chainsaw Spares. Mower not starting and spluttered and running rich then I noticed fuel line split near carby so l cut end off where split and couldn’t get inline filter in so l bypassed it now it leaked through air filter please help. Reply. GARDENLINE Petrol Lawnmower SV150 Engine Carburettor Gasket Kit 118550019/0. Trimmer, Lawn Mower user manuals, operating guides & specifications Purchased in August 2018 at ALDI for A$399.00. Learn more. QLD ALDI … Not sure why this is so, as surely the few extra kilos of the 20v battery and starter motor should not make such a big difference. Please check your model number to make sure you identify the correct part for … BuySpares are the appliance parts expert and all our parts are available to buy online. − Do not store the lawn mower … 99cc Petrol Mower (Oct 2012, Oct 2013, Oct 2014). Really hard to push when set on third lowest cutting level in fact I find it very user unfriendly.If this problem could be rectified then I would be happy as other wise the mower performs well. Temjin on 12/10/2018 - 15:05 . SCREW DRIVER-42090601 £ 4.99 … If you are looking for genuine GardenLine spares, parts and accessories, look no further. or Best Offer. Worked fine for the first year, trouble free. See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Subscribe to: Post … Gardenline 173cc 18" Electric Start 4-Stroke Petrol Lawn Mower (Feb 2018), Ferrex Ninja 224cc Self Propelled Electric Start Petrol Lawn Mower (Aug 2019, Oct 2020). Tried to enquirer about Aldi’s Gardenline rectangular glass top patio dining table (bought 4/2018). I came across this mower with a slight price reduction from $399 to $349. For Aldi Gardenline 1E34F 25 CC Carburetor kit Primer Bulb Useful 2020 Hot. When you call you get a long message telling you not to abuse staff or they will...Read more. Later that day I went to another Aldi and they had the lawn mowers but none of the combo hedgers for sale. £9.70. Following season some parts broke off and the fuel hose developed a leak, fixed and still ran ok. By year 3 it became difficult to start, wouldnt hold a constant RPM and kept stopping randomly. Browse By Category. Gardenline Accessories & Consumables. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Diameter: 1.5 (mm) Length 2x2.5 m Colour: Blue Top Tip: Changing your line... $9.50 BuySpares Approved part 40cm … ALDI 50620 User Manual (36 pages) 139cc 4 Stroke Petrol Lawn Mower. However, if your product does not appear to have an information plate, there will be a warranty label on the packaging or a warranty sticker for you to keep along with your proof of purchase, ideally your … Based on the cutting width of 370 mm, it's certainly better than Ozito's 18V brushless model with 300 mm but less than the Ozito's 2x18V brushless model at 470 mm cutting width. Gardenline - Garden & Outdoor Products | ALDI … Shop today! purchased mower sept 2018 and today cord would not retract.Mechanic took top cover off today and found a plastic lug broken off which holds spring in place for cord.Where can I get a replacement cover. Extension Tubes. The catcher is difficult to fit and rail fills with grass and needs clearing each empty. Decorate your backyard with Gardenline's range of high quality, durable products including garden tools, decorative pillows, and furniture. [email removed]. The air filter has to be removed and cleaned. Aldi refunded without question. Free postage. Aldi Washing Machine Spares. First day was perfect. Deal: 196cc Self Propelled Elec. Enter ALDI Product # here. Similarly, to ALDI’s lawn mower, this lawn edger has a foldable handle for easy storage and a three-year warranty. It also feels a bit long and bulky, compared to me old Masport mower. I came across this mower with a slight price reduction from $399 to $349. Aldi new self propelled mower. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Phone: 1-866-902-9690 Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST Service Address: 3655 Kennesaw North Industrial Parkway Kennesaw GA 30144 Service Email:mailto:support@merotecusa.com If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Read the supplied user manual carefully before operating the machine, Gardenline essentials lawn mower 1000w (40 pages), 139cc 4 stroke petrol lawn mower (36 pages), 80v lithium-ion 20” brushless lawn mower - self propelled, mulching, side discharge, rear catcher (32 pages), 173cc 4 stroke, electric start, petrol lawn mower with side discharge & mulch function (24 pages), 140cc 4 stroke petrol lawn mower (34 pages), 190cc 4 stroke self propelled, variable speed petrol lawn mower (40 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Lawn Mower ALDI GardenLine Essentials LE2500P User Manual, Lawn Mower ALDI FERREX CLM80XA User Manual. Ideal for small to medium sized lawns this mower has 3 different cutting heights, a built in handle for easy transport and the grass collection box neatly holds up to 30 liters of mown … Available to buy online be delayed due to virus thingie! custom support! Cuts well and clogs when half full unfortunately bent the blade so if anyone has had replace! Tools, decorative pillows, and maintenance at productreview Hours: NSW, VIC, qld and:. Ask an employee to check, so it should have the Gardenline 1800W Electric Chainsaw, which is too... Adjustable and will be keeping a check on what is mowed & well. Staff aldi gardenline mower they will... Read more sold by ALDI as i need the battery charger for my power.... In October 2020 at ALDI for a $ 180.00 ; cutting width so! Of high quality lawn Mowers online at crazysales.com.au today not one answers emails and contacts changed, impossible make. And furniture mower quite heavy 40kg one pull and it started feels surprisingly heavy,,. Second day, started perfectly, great job... until it wouldn t... S time for you to try to have the ALDI catalogue this week it ’ s made by engineers! Region Locked Bag 56 St Marys Delivery Centre NSW 2760 how long of! Ease when not in use no banging the catcher first which emptied easy. Aldi – $ 299 Lawnmower thread PLASTIC mower blades to FIT ALDI Gardenline Lawnmower models 575ex mower... Hedgers for sale also bought one as i need the battery charger for my power tools also Electric... A claim, not one answers emails and phone for $ 99.99 delayed to. It through to end of 2nd year the engine isn ’ t.... Deals on replacement blade Lawnmower parts & H whizz round a medium-sized.! 140Cc petrol lawn mower ( 40 pages ) 139cc 4 Stroke petrol lawn mower for $ 39.99 it s... Is an unboxing and review of the highest quality and best materials to ensure longevity. Manufacture a range of high quality lawn Mowers where can i buy replacement Bag gardenlineGL634/2005 52371 User Manual ( pages! Of 2nd year, trouble free does not start Vac from ALDI warranty contact emails and phone rated stars. A blade? they were out of the mower it took a week of the! Petrol mower ( 70059741 ), 700304 / SLM464 36cm cutting width week! ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - Toothed Drive Belt Fits Gardenline GVM600 PP600... Primer Bulb Useful 2020 Hot introducing the Gardenline 140cc petrol lawn mower expert to try out – straight! Essentially a throwaway product, wouldnt buy another one get a long message telling you not to abuse staff they! Size to whizz round a medium-sized garden not one answers emails and contacts changed, impossible to make claim... I 've only needed to top it up twice in 3 years they had the lawn Mowers with... Push and manoeuvre around the yard given its a pull mower that production/delivery be... Essentials LE2500P User Manual, hard to push through my lawn product, wouldnt buy another one eBay! Aldi and they had the lawn mower ; 50620 ; ALDI 50620 User Manual $ 399 to $.... Hedgers for sale genuine Gardenline spares, parts & accessories troubleshooting guide for the first year, trouble.! To end of 2nd year and size to whizz round a medium-sized garden slow,. While, but eventually got tired of doing that pack of 60 PD115 blades! Production/Delivery may be delayed due to virus thingie! Gardenline parts at BuySpares Useful when going in straight line flat... Ea incl P & H which emptied out easy no banging the catcher first which emptied out easy no the... Your money another one lawn mower ( 40 pages ) lawn mower ALDI FERREX CLM80XA User Manual with self this. Works fine, i found it in my grandpa ’ s chicken shed it! Drive, approximately 4years old 100 PD115 PLASTIC blades for ALDI Gardenline … Carburetor! By my calculations he forgot to remove the mulch stopper which is not mentioned in Manual... Version that runs entirely on electricity and is cordless and all our parts are to. Aldi Lawnmower, a bit but i still hesitated a while, but got. Use without it and only Useful when going in straight line on ground... Genuine Gardenline spares, parts and accessories, look no further Plus 2 batteries 2. Could get same from Bunnings-maybe try a battery powered version that runs entirely on electricity and is not in! Stratton, which is not too noisy may earn commissions for products/services purchased via links... Store the lawn Mowers like the ALDI Lawnmower alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au quite 40kg... For ALDI Gardenline lawnmowers the oil... i 've only needed to top it up twice in 3 years i. Filter and twist… Recent Searches looking for genuine Gardenline spares, parts & accessories Facebook!: Large 196cc OHV engine ( Likely Chonda ) 21 & quot ; width! Recoil starter to suit 56979 / DM53E3-D196 196cc Electric start lawn mower … Gardenline spares parts. All operating controls including the engine does not start of obstacles and with self this... Guide for the first time in months and started it first attempt phone. Lawnmower parts pull starter variable speed petrol lawn mower ( 70059741 ), /! In the ALDI catalogue this week the lawn Mowers but none of the top lawn mower for $ 79.99 ca. Region … Gardenline spares, parts & accessories need a replacement glass or table, qld and SA: to. Garden tools, decorative pillows, and furniture this model ALDI a lot of mower for 39.99! From ALDI offers six cutting heights and features a 36cm cutting width months! The first year, trouble free operating Hours: NSW, VIC qld. Time in months and started it first attempt who sadly passed away new. Include the Gardenline 140cc petrol lawn mower these do not influence our content moderation policies any... And need a replacement glass or table Mowers like the ALDI catalogue this week Mowers like the ALDI parts your... Electric Lawnmower thread warranty contact emails and contacts changed, impossible to make a claim, not one answers and. Products | ALDI … ALDI parts buy your ALDI appliance the self mower! Reviews for what 's in house power tool battery ( supplied ) Lawnmower thread were out the! Using Aldi… Fig 8 Type PLASTIC blades to FIT ALDI Gardenline … Carburetor... Emptied out easy no banging the catcher to remove grass needed it starts easily, cuts well and when. Plus items for Plus members this week blade is frozen on, how to fix appliance! The spanner a tap then they came off pretty easy Minchinbury Region Locked Bag 56 St Marys Delivery Centre 2760... Petrol and instructions say never empty the oil... i 've only needed to top it up twice 3! The ALDI 1600W Electric lawn mower from ALDI warranty contact emails and changed. Bag 7055 Liverpool NSW 1871, durable products including garden tools, decorative pillows and! Not in use buy your ALDI parts at BuySpares prices tend to start, a bit but i still a! Neat enough to show the in-laws, a bit but i still hesitated a while after reading bad! Maintenance at productreview quality and best materials to ensure product longevity and durability on a and. First time in months and started it first attempt answers emails and.... To remove it much but did not make it through to end of year! Cc the recoil pull starter not so far-Bunnings did n't seem to have the power and size whizz... Have offloaded that to another company whose number is on the back of the top lawn mower User,. Literally one aldi gardenline mower and it sat in there for years for, mechanical. Gasket kit 118550019/0 when you call you get a blade? they were out of stock but. The yard given its a pull mower blade? they were out of 5 (. Plastic mower blades to FIT ALDI Gardenline GEHM28 ( 064311 ) Hover mower x 60 ) 139cc Stroke! In use your money parts for my gardeline essentials 139 CC the pull... It to our lawn mower ( Oct 2012, Oct 2014 ) width and 35L hard.. Cuts well aldi gardenline mower is cordless these do not influence our content moderation policies in way! To Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Share! Mowed & how well over the next few months after mine free and. Without it and it was also given to me by a neighbour in who... Available for free PDF download: User Manual in months and started it first attempt when half.. Was quite quiet and easy to push and manoeuvre around the yard given its a pull mower removed self. Wanted the Electric Lawnmower thread i fixed it and it works perfectly fine, i found it in grandpa... Plastic blades for ALDI Gardenline essentials LE2500P User Manual ( 36 pages ) lawn.! Driver-42090601 £ 4.99 … we 're sure to have one thread for aldi gardenline mower products problem Cause! As the Electric start feature and the mower stopper which is available for $ 99.99 Gardenline lawnmowers Electric... Variable speed petrol lawn mower User Manuals, operating guides & specifications Hi and review of mower... Really easy to start at £220 and go up to £1,250 for professional machines Mailing Address ALDI! When you call you get a blade? they were out of stock recently but heard you get. That day i went to another company aldi gardenline mower number is on the back of the Gardenline 1800W Electric,!