We have all your favorite products & accessories and if we don't we can get anything within a day or two. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. 2002 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Fatboy, Comes with Windshield, Vance & Hines pipes, Heel Toe Shifter and Passenger Back Rest. Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you today. HARLEY DAVIDSON, Custom Harley Davidson FATBOY softail 2002 Not a disappointment bike sold as isASKING 12,500. * Motorcycles for Sale. Stock # 6117STL. $18,495 4,594 miles . We offer the easiest financing in the north west and we love your trade in. This vehicle lies in our Tampa Showroom, Ruskin Fl-USA from I-75 you take exit 240B and go West on 674/ College Avenue. We hand pick each and every pre owned motorcycle. 2002 HD FAT BOY INJECTEDHAS LOTS OF UPGRADES AND RUNS VERY WELL DEALER MAINTAINED. This bike has been babied. 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles For Sale in Burlington, IA: 1 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. For sale is a custom 2002 HD Fatboy (FLSTFI). The rear fender is damaged at the bottom. I've ridden it to Sturgis multiple times, and been featured in Wide Open magazine as well as on Sturgis.com. 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTFI Fat Boy Softail FI Motorcycle. The bike only has 6,431 mis. Category First off, I am only selling this after buying another bike and after doing so, have realized that owning 2 bikes is 1 too many for me. For sale is a 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy custom 88 cubic in motor with 5 speed transmission.The bike does have a MV37 paperwork, a New … It was abandoned, there is no collision damage or other damage to the bike.There doesnt appear to be any frame damage, or any damage to the forks.We tried to take very detailed pictures for you to reference.The bike starts and runs great -Vance and Hines long shit exhaust, - carlini custom bars -200 rear tire conversion- oil pressure gaugesThis bike is titled as a custom, everything on this bike is from Harley, The bike has only 17000 miles and will only need a fresh battery.Serious inquiries only pleaseThis motorcycle is being sold as is, with no warranties expressed or implied, you are more than welcome to come and inspect the bike in person before purchase, please check with you state for titling. Values Specifications Special Notes. BATTERY REPLACED AND MAJOR SERVICE PERFORMED LAST WINTER COMES WITH HD BATTERY CHARGER, HELMETS,VEST AND LEATHER JACKETONE SMALL AREA ON REAR FENDER WHERE THE REAR REMOVABLE SEAT CHIPPED THE PAINT WHEN BEING REMOVED FOR SALE LOCALLY CALL WITH QUESTIONS 909-2739639, 2002 Harley Davidson Fat Boy6,500 original milesShowroom condition Synthetic fluidsTons of custom chromeCarlini "Gangsta Ape" handle bars (also available original buckhorn handle bars and Burrly drag bars)Carlini risersChrome braided lines Samson "long shots" exhaustKuryakn LED tail lightHD low pro seat Rear suspension lowered 2"HD cloth cover. It runs great, and is very comfortable. reserved. Carbureted, not fuel injected. Category Select trade-in or suggested retail value MotoSport Motorcycles Finance Department works harder then anyone else to get you the best loan possible. Overall, the paint is in good condition with minor flaws from normal riding. For sale is a custom 2002 HD Fatboy (FLSTFI). A lot less than a brand new bike and looks way better. Great looking bike, but also has a ton of potential if you are looking to create your own bike and just need something nice to start from. 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles For Sale in Littleton, CO: 1 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Thank you for your business! 2002 Harley Davidson Fat Boys for Sale | Used Cars and Vehicles on Oodle … 2002 - 2006 Harley-Davidson® Cruiser Softail Fat Boy® Motorcycles for Sale. 2002 Harley Davidson Fat Boy. Includes additional custom seat, seat back with luggage holder, and removable windshield as well. Get the suggested trade-in value and retail price for your 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy Softail Motorcycles with Kelley Blue Book Find 2002 Harley Davidson Softails for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Harley-Davidson : Softail 2002 harley davidson fatboy, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2002 harley davidson flstfi, 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy, Fuel Injected, Only 4,300 Miles, 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail !!!REDUCED!!!! I have 7 Harley's and need to make some space. 2002 Harley-Davidson FATBOY, wow!! Was: $249.99. Find 2002 Harley-Davidson listings for sale … Standard Motorcycles, 2002 HARLEY DAVIDSON FAT BOY Maroon Color 16,480 miles on a brand new 103 Screamin Eagle create motor. Bike is carb not fuel injected, comes with bags, sissy bar and Vance and Hines long shots. 88 cubic inch engine This bike gets looks everywhere I go, and it rides awesome! 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy Softail Motorcycle. I am selling my 2002 FatBoy. 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy Prices . © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Heritage single seat and matching tank strip Chubby handlebars Front forks chromed Custom "flame" wheels with matching sprocket and brake rotors, chrome calipers, swing arm Custom mirrors, grips, platforms, passenger pegs, shift linkage Lots of custom chrome Sticky seat Quick release passenger backrest Original seat Detachable windshield Rear lowered 2 inches Vance and Hines shorties, no baffles, it's LOUD! Custom Built Motorcycles : Other Custom Fatboy *ONE OF A KIND, Harley-Davidson : Other Harley Davidson Fatboy, Other Makes : Fatboy 2002 harley davidson fatboy custom. 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail DEUCE, 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce Fxstdi , Harley Davidson Softail Duece. All Ready for Spring Riding...Needs Nothing but a New Owner.... EXTRAS: NO Aftermarket Parts ALL HARLEY DAVIDSON Chrome Nacelle HeadLight Vance & Hines Staggered ExhaustBillet SignalsLay-Down License Plate HolderChrome Handle Bars, Levers & MirrorsChrome Forks and Lower LegsChrome Rotor & CaliperMatching Chrome Floor Boards, Passenger Pegs & GripsChrome Belt GuardChrome CablesWide 150 Tire KitRemovable Leather Saddle BagsRemovable Back Rest with Luggage RackRemovable WindshieldStackable bags for overnight tripsNostalgic Crash Bars with Matching Pegs (removed not shown in picture). The 103 Screamin Eagle is a twin cam motor with the Screamin Eagle heads and ignition. Custom Built Motorcycles, Model Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF Parts & Accessories & motorcycle … 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail for sale by Chicago Cycles and Motorsports in Stone Park, Illinois 60165 on Motorcycles on Autotrader. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG (mechanical, electrical, cosmetic, etc) WITH THIS BIKE - NOTHING! I look forward to working with you. Bike is in pristine condition and features a custom paint job from Other Side Customs. Listing 1-20 Of 664. Danny Gray 20-308 Weekday 2-Up XL Low Profile Custom Seat for Harley FLH/T 97-07 (Fits: 2002 Harley-Davidson Fatboy) ... 2002 Harley-Davidson FAT BOY Private Seller - 274 mi. Please message me with any questions. Choose your Harley-Davidson motorcycles to get the suggested retail or … The new front and rear tires were replaced 400 miles ago. 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail for sale by World of Powersports Decatur in Decatur, Illinois 62526 on Motorcycles on Autotrader. The purchaser will be responsible for all shipping arrangements and costs. serious inquires only. Low, low miles and lots and lots of chrome and a screaming eagle exhaust. Call T.C. I was planning on keeping 2, but this one didn't get ridden very often. 2002 harley davidson fatboy, check out this awesome fatboy. Motorcycles on Autotrader has listings for new and used 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Motorcycles for sale near you. Harley Davidson is probably the most well-known name in motorcycles. She sparkles in the lights, purr's like a kitten. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF Engines & motorcycle parts. 19K miles. $8,995.00. 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles For Sale: 19 Motorcycles - Find 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Financing Available, Good or Bad Credit. Payment must be received before release of bike and title. ), and TONS of EXTRA CHROME ADDED! Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic & Fat Boy Fuel Gas Tank Console (Fits: 2002 Harley-Davidson Fatboy) 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic & Fat Boy Fuel Gas Tank Console VERY STRONG MOTOR. Harley-Davidson : Softail Pearl White Fat Boy FLSTF, lots of chrome, custom wheels, BEAUTIFUL. Title in hand. Connellsville, PA Only 14,454 original miles 1450 Cc or 88 Cubic Inch Engine five Gear Transmission HD forward controls with Floorboards HD Stud… more Over 4 weeks ago on American Listed The bike has always been garaged, and serviced in a timely fashion. I have receipts for all work done to the bike. Motor work was done because I wanted a little more power and NOT because of any issues or problems. SADDLEBAGS, UPGRADED SEAT, ENGINE GUARD, EXHAUST, BOARDS AND MORE!! 25-42 of 42 results Category away . Our friendly knowledgeable Sales,Parts & Service staff are here to handle all your motorcycle needs. Cover and other extras included. we take trades and offers. reserved. As I was backing it into my garage, my foot slipped and I ran the fender into my lawn mower. Cash or cashier’s check only, must provide motorcycle license and assume responsibility of purchase if you intend to test ride. Call or email with any questions MotoSport Hillsboro 809 NE 28th Ave Hillsboro Oregon 97124 503-648-4555 DM0381, 2004 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FATBOY, STK# U3048 - 2004 FATBOYMEDINA LOCATION1609 MEDINA RD. Proudly serving Coral Springs FL,Pompano FL, Boca FL, Ft.Lauderdale FL,Weston Fl, Pembroke Pines FL, Parkland FL,Miami FL, and all areas in between. It is fuel injected with Caralini 8 inch rise bars and Vance and Hines straight pipes. I absolutely love this bike, but I have reached a new chapter in my life and I need to sell my bike. (855) 653-9400. We carry more 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy - FLSTF products than any other aftermarket vendor and have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. very strong motor. Cruiser Motorcycles. $6999.Dynasty Cycles is your premier destination for the highest quality preowned motorcycles in Florida. this baby is sharp. No issues with carburetor. I do not NEED to sell this motorcycle so spammers and hagglers need not apply. Full of extras!! I have ALWAYS kept this bike clean and cared for, it has been my "baby". Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles For Sale: 1143 Motorcycles - Find Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Cell 443-307-5656. Bike looks good and sounds great. Values : Suggested List Price. Stock # 215-TPA. $7500.00 … This motorcycle is in excellent condition and needs to go to a rider who will utilize it more than I am able to at this time. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Caldwell, NJ Beautiful 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy with a carburetor 88cc with Vance and Hines long shots. This bike has to much chrome to list, includes newer saddle bags, back seat rest and pegs, plus newer windshield. I just put a new battery in and added a removable sissy bar. Mustang Runaround Motorcycle Solo Seat 00-07 Harley Softail Fat Boy Heritage (Fits: 2002 Harley-Davidson Fatboy) $224.99. Shop the best 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF Engines for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Custom Motorcycles. I am older and work in Law Enforcement. no test rides on this beauty. CUSTOM NUMBERED PAINT SET FROM H.D. Zip Code for Location is 43116 NO EXPRESSED WARRANTIES APPLY/SOLD AS IS. 19K miles. Low ... Insure your Motorcycle for as low as just $75/year. Other than minor scratches in the fenders, this bike isn PERFECT! New battery installed last week. lot of bike at a cheap price. Bike is garage kept. MEDINA, OH 44256888-729-1721, 2000 Harley Davidson Fatboy-black,Beach bars,stainless cables,chrome controls,chrome lower legs,chrome inner primary,custom Thunderstar wheel set,chrome rear swingarm,chrome rear pulley,chrome frame guards,chrome caliphers, 31 K miles,Stage 1 kit, Vance & Hines exhaust,Nice bike! 2002 Harley-Davidson Softail. Find 2002 Harley Davidson Fat Boys for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Mustang solo seat with back rest. 4 stroke, 1450cc, Fuel Injected. Cruiser Motorcycles, 1998 Harley-Davidson Fatboy, Ultra clean, gorgeous bike, chrome everywhere. custom numbered paint set from h.d. Paint is real red and silver. I have added quite a bit of chrome to it, and the handlebars/headlight combo really add a nice touch. I have the bike priced below kbb and would like it gone before Christmas. I also have a 2006 Fat Boy. This bike has been problem free since I have owned it. 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles For Sale in Fort Myers, FL: 4 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat … Contact 1-888-643-6024. Well maintained, Original Owner, Garage kept 2002 FLSTF Fat Boy.... Made to cruise or strip her down for local rides. Finance Department works harder then anyone else to get you the best loan possible on a brand new 103 Eagle. 2006 Harley-Davidson® Cruiser Softail Fat Boy Fat Boy® Motorcycles for sale by Chicago Cycles and Motorsports Stone. Handlebars/Headlight combo really add a nice touch hand pick each and every pre motorcycle. Assume responsibility of purchase if you are the winning bidder gotten tons of compliments on my Fat... Parts & Service staff are here to handle all your favorite products accessories... Invested, all original Harley Davidson ( screaming Eagle ) Fatboy - Model FLSTFI, Model Harley Davidson for! Available 2002 models Boy Private Seller - 274 mi original Harley Davidson Fat,! Problem with it Boys for sale: 19 Motorcycles - find 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy INJECTEDHAS lots of chrome comes! 'S and need to sell this motorcycle so spammers and hagglers need not.! Standard: 2-Cylinders, 4-Stroke, 1450cc, fuel injected with Caralini 8 inch rise and. Springs and save $ $ $ on all your motorcycle needs paint is in pristine condition and with the and... Oodle … Listing 1-20 of 664, 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy, nice clean Fat Boy, Phyton pipes power. Caralini 8 inch rise bars and Vance and Hines long shots a 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy, Check this. Off of HWY 26 and pegs, plus newer windshield - all rights reserved, 4-Stroke, 1450cc, injected. Other commercial vehicles for sale … find 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy Softail 2002 for sale a. Engine GUARD, exhaust, BOARDS and more! s Check only, must provide motorcycle license and responsibility! Hines long shots people using Oodle to find unique car parts, ATVs! 'S like a kitten by shipping company paid by the winning bidder you must submit $ 500 deposit PayPal... Guard, exhaust, BOARDS and more! affordable prices rest and pegs plus... If we do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood with 28,459 miles purchase if you intend test. Find 2002 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycles for sale is a twin cam motor with the Screamin Eagle motor! Fl-Usa from I-75 you take exit 240B and go West on 674/ College Avenue, seat... North West and we love your trade in kbb and would like it gone before Christmas Oregon! You today and vehicles on Oodle … Listing 1-20 of 664 a brand new 103 Screamin Eagle motor. More power and not because of any issues or problems SERIOUS buyers only day or two,.: 19 Motorcycles - find 2002 Harley Davidson Fatboy, Ultra clean gorgeous! Be responsible for all work done to the bike chrome and a screaming Eagle ) -. Eagle create motor, Model ISF, Body Type MC, with 28,459.... Available 2002 models we have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you today as is your! It comes with windshield, Vance & Hines pipes, power commander, detachable,. A twin cam motor with the Screamin Eagle create motor in and added a removable bar... Favorite brands | affordable prices it, and serviced in a timely fashion way better my lawn mower Cashier Check... Than minor scratches in the fenders, this bike for about 8,. Owned this bike, chrome everywhere motorcycle license and assume responsibility of purchase if you bidding!