Take your taste buds on a wild joyride to old Mexico with this hot, creamy dip. Love it!! Pop-eye taught us right! A classic spinach artichoke dip, hot and bubbling from the oven, is pretty hard to beat.Unless of course it's spinach artichoke grilled cheese. You can use leftover spinach dip to make my cheesy pesto spinach flatbread pizza <– it’s one of the most popular recipes on my site! Make sure you get as much water out of it after you cook it. Pasta Sides Flavor : Cheesy Spinach Dip 4.1oz Pouch Pack of 6 New (5) from $14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. After dip is finished, break off pieces of the bread bowl and enjoy the best part of all. If you get a chance to try these recipes to make with leftover spinach dip, let me know! This cheesy and creamy hot dip is perfect for entertaining and can also be served as an appetizer. It's prepared on the stove top instead of in the oven. The next step: Add the spinach dip! The thing to do with leftover spinach dip is send it to your adoring readers;). This is my personal take on spinach artichoke dip. Quiche is another fabulous vessel for spinach dip. Omelettes are the perfect vessel for leftover veggies; especially spinach dip! Great idea for leftovers…I’m hookied! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. It may be served at once, but tastes best when chilled for an hour. This recipe is always a hit at parties. After whisking I add a little bit of full-fat milk to the eggs to add back in some of the protein bonds that where broken when the eggs were beaten. For a panini or a veggified grill cheese sandwich, simply pile on the spinach dip to your favorite bread, add some extra cheese (the meltier the better –  try muenster, brie, gouda, or mozzarella), and press using a George Foreman grill, a panini press, or fry it up with a little butter skillet-style on the stovetop. Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash, Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls, Parmesan Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp, Cheesy Pesto Chicken and Veggie Stuffed Spaghetti Squash, Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta, Broccoli Cauliflower Brussels Sprout Gratin, One-Pot Orzo Pasta with Garlic, Parmesan, and Mushrooms, Healthy One-Pot Enchilada Pasta – Vegetarian + Gluten-Free, One-Pot Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup, Cranberry Quinoa Salad with Candied Walnuts. A yummy hot vegetable dip! (You can defrost … Not your typical spinach dip recipe. Especially on mini whole grain pitas. This good looking bread bowl appetizer is always popular at parties. It's amazing what a healthy spin we were able to put on this great spinach dip by using fresh leek, more spinach, whole wheat bread, and lower fat cheese and mayo. Gosh. I like adding the Cheddar because it adds color and a little more flavor. Very creamy and delicious. I hope you'll enjoy it! You can also use thin crust dough, whole grain english muffins, french bread, or even bagel thins for all your pizza needs. I’m a huge fan of revamping and remixing leftovers into new dishes, it saves money, saves time time, and makes my life oh-so-easy when I don’t have to start from scratch with every single dish I make. Refrigerate 2 hours … Garnish with parsley and crumbled feta and dig in! I’m excited to see what 2013 has in store for Peas & Crayons. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Or add the spinach dip to the veggies. Your family will love it, too. [Click Here] for my go-to recipe and simply replace the veggies with your spinach dip. This has all of the creamy and cheesy goodness you'd expect in a spinach dip without the hassle. This addition yields fluffier eggs! This is my dad's recipe. lol Looks delish! Spray a small (4 – 5 cup) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Keto Spinach Dip - With Secret Ingredient | Hip2Keto Recipe Garnish with extra sour cream and salsa if you like. A party favorite especially for those that like the heat. We’re hungry and NEED your spinach dishes. Do it. Serve with chips or bread and enjoy. Enjoy this recipe. A hollowed loaf of pumpernickel is filled with a simple spinach dip. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. The only kitchen utensil you need is a food processor. By the way, I’ll come join your dance parties only if I can shake my bon-bon too. This recipe would be great to make a spinach artichoke dip out of. Tortilla chips. Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip! This is the ultimate spinach dip! Haha, I’m with Ellen and Miz. No, no nonono. So many good ideas… thanks! My. In a very large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for about … Leftover Spinach Dip, of course! I decided to try a mayo-less version, and then raised the stakes even higher by excluding the sour cream as well. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Cashew cream and dairy-free cheese bring the creamy in this vegan version of a party dip favorite. Creamy, savory spinach and artichoke dip baked inside of a ring of dough balls for dipping. I used the leftover spinach artichoke dip with cottage cheese as a flling for stuffed shells, course I also added some crumbled sausage cheese and sauce then baked. Omit the Parmesan cheese, if desired. Store in nonmetallic air-tight container. No need to feel guilty as you reach for a second helping! Serve with crackers or garlic toast. If you like hot spinach artichoke dip, this is for you. For those who don't want a strong cheese like Cheddar, you can replace it with anything you like or even leave it out altogether. I’ll be making these all weekend long!!! I love the addition of bacon to this cheesy spinach and artichoke dip. Easy dip recipes. Stuff or roll spinach dip into raw chicken breasts and bake/grill to perfection. Recipe For Spinach Artichoke Dip. If you love Applebee's® spinach and artichoke dip, this is the one for you. Oh. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on the site (or any related social media platforms), PeasandCrayons.com may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. It’s also ridiculously yummy on/in veggie lasagna! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. "Delicious! This one is served hot with toasted bread cubes. You can expect to see this little Leftover Schmeftover installment quite frequently on the bloggie so I hope you like it! Add all three to Cart Add … I'm asked for the recipe every time I make it. They’re all quite glorious! This dip was the result of endless combinations to try to come up with some dip that I didn't have to cook for work. This dip is amazing -- so cheesy and fragrant. I've always enjoyed hot spinach artichoke dip, but it always struck me as a little oily. It has become one of our favorite appetizers to serve guests when we entertain. In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the dip ingredients until smoothly combined. I love quiche!! Consider me your guide to all things veggie! Spinach and artichoke go so well together that I’m sure the dip (which looks amazing by the way) would go with any type of savory food! – Rose Pacheco, "The best dip at the party!" A rich, creamy, cheesy, not greasy dip. Sweet potatoes make amaaaaazing leftovers! I combined my two favorite recipes--artichoke chili dip and hot spinach dip--into this one recipe. Add it to stuffed shells, swirl it into confetti mac and cheese, and even make a shrimp pesto pasta bowl with a medley of veggies for good measure. Shaking it is mandatory! Tried out the Quiche and they turned up great. *drool*. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. I love using eggs as a vessel to stuff a ton of veggies in, especially when I have a lot to use up. and and my whisked eggs. If you could see me now, my big puppy dog eyes would be irresistible and you’d be sending me your quiches asap. Keep this creamy avocado dip covered and chilled until ready to serve. On top of tasting delicious, our Cheesy Spinach Dip … Serve warm with tortilla chips. Made higher protein and lower calorie with cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, this healthy side dish is delicious served as an appetizer with veggies, crackers or chips! Make Knorr Pasta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. This flavorful fettuccini product brings creamy, garlicky goodness to everything from your favorite Use a stick of butter to coat the sides and bottom of a your 9 x 11 pan to help prevent sticking. I am running out of ideas in cooking eggs. In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour … This rich and cheesy hot artichoke and spinach appetizer offers a flavor surprise: the mild heat of chopped fresh jalapeno! Crudite. The brands and content featured represent what I personally support; all opinions are my own. Serve immediately or it is even better if you leave it in the refrigerator overnight. Fold the omelette with your spatula and reduce heat to low to heat the center. My tips for a perfect omelette? You’ll earn a gold star if you do. Spinach, salsa and Monterey Jack cheese are blended in a harmonious flamenco of flavors that's great with tortilla chips. Pesto Pasta with Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale. To do this, I’d reduce the spinach … You can also mix fresh spinach into your eggs and whip up a jazzed-up breakfast sandwich. Preheat your oven to 400 before you get started on this recipe. Flip if desired and top with a sprinkle of garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika (or cayenne pepper if you like heat!). Thanks So very much. CUPS. Then I til the pan and let any of the uncooked egg run off the top and under the cooked portion to prevent runny eggs. Delicious! Our deliciously seasoned Pasta Sides are great as part of a delicious main dish or as a standalone side dish. Pita bread. Add the spinach, onion, bacon, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese … Add tri-color tortilla chips around the edge of the serving dish. Spinach is my all time FAVORITE! Great side with any meat. Serve hot with tortilla chips. It'll be fun, painless, and pretty darn delicious as I teach you to plan your meals around fresh, seasonal produce with a little Your recipes look amazing as always darling! Looking for a recipe? My last post involved a hugh jass bowl of spinach artichoke deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of dip. Find my complete terms and privacy policy here. Love the way you are using your leftovers! This recipe doesn't contain mayo or sour cream like most, so it's very cheesy and very delicious. It is a must-have at any party or function!" What to serve with spinach dip. Required fields are marked *. Goes great with sliced French bread! Scratch the pork chops that are now baking in my oven, I want to make a Spinach Dip omelet! It is made from fresh spinach leaves and spring onions. SO GOOD! I put it in almost everything I make. Use leftover spinach, creamed spinach, or spinach dip as your veggie and top with anything from feta to tomatoes! It's yummy and quick. I love me some spinach! If you are buying bagged spinach, you’ll need 4 (6 oz) bags. Allrecipes has more than 90 trusted spinach dip recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Especially with roasted red pepper hummus. After adding the egg mixture to the pan, I wait until the eggs become opaque and then use a silicone spatula to lightly lift the side of the egg. Nice trick to make the children eat spinach, thanks a lot. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. What super ideas!….All of them! I use an 8-10 inch non-stick green pan and bring it to medium-high heat before adding the eggs. Our first installment? The entire family loves it! There is too much delicious in this post; I don’t even know where to start, other than the fact I haven’t eaten breakfast yet and now I’m salivating for leftover spinach dip in pretty much every vehicle listed above. No one will know they’re made with leftovers. 2 bags frozen cheese tortellini – par boiled 1 jar alfredo sauce 1 package creamed spinach – thawed 1 can diced tomatoes OR chopped fresh, Combine and heat. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I first tasted this variation of the regular artichoke spinach dip at a local restaurant and have been trying to perfect it for over a year. Unlike many other spinach dips this one is served deliciously cold. This is a pizza bread crust slathered with spinach dip and covered with scrumptious toppings: broccoli, chicken or turkey, green onions, and tomato. A flavorful spinach mixture fills a tasty bread bowl. It's a family favorite around the holidays. Tastes very similar to ones served in chain restaurants in our area. Very good! Braised Greens with Lemon & Fennel (Yahnera) These healthy braised greens are … I won’t tell them if you won’t.! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. Whether you have leftover hot or cold spinach dip, you officially have the makings for an impressive sandwich! Recipes to Make with Leftover Spinach Dip - Peas and Crayons I’m tapping out. Overview Information Spinach is a vegetable. Baguette toasts. I'm always asked to bring this along to major family events and, of course, during the holidays. It can be easily substituted with fat-free ingredients for all of you health freaks out there! These look so incredibly amazing! Serve with pita bread, baguette, tortilla chips, or veggies. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Low Carb. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The best part of these is that they’re not only super freaking speedy, but they’re portable too! Or, better yet, spinach artichoke pizza. – Andre747. While we’re talking about quiches, you can have the deliciousness of a homemade quiche in under 10 minutes by making these mini quiche cups. Serve with your favorite crackers. And yes, spinach and eggs are terrific together. Either way it always vanishes at our place and the rave reviews just keep coming! Then I drizzle a little olive oil on the pan to further prevent sticking (a healthy spray oil works great too!) My only question is: Is it okay to just eat it with a spoon right out of the dish? No artichokes, here! To counter this, a bit more cheese was added, and the results were amazing. Baked spinach dip leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in a warm oven. How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip. A spinach dip that can be warmed or used chilled. Eggs are borderline magical Glad you’re a fellow spinach addict! An unbaked spinach dip. Ever! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Here are a few suggested garnishes: shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped red bell peppers, parsley, sliced mushrooms, or bread crumbs. Come on over, I’ll make you breakfast! Frequently bought together + + Total price: $47.55. Allrecipes has more than 90 trusted spinach dip recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Even veggie haters love this, and I'm always asked for the recipe whenever I make it. Can I make this ahead? Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. PeasandCrayons.com participates in select affiliate advertising programs. Enjoy! Mix leftover dip into your favorite cream cheese and spread on a bagel for a schmear that’s anything but boring. A classic appetizer made in just minutes in the Instant Pot®. YES IM SO WITH ELLENyour SICK adoring fans need yer spinach…. I love spinach. That leftover snob in your family? Yes, spinach artichoke pizza! Best with pita chips, crostini, or some kind of chip with less salt. Baked Seafood Dip with Crab, Shrimp, and Veggies. In a bowl, combine your thawed spinach dip… I've finally done it and would like to share it with you. I’m back and ready to fire up the leftover love with Recipes to Make with Leftover Spinach Dip! I like to use sweet potatoes in leftovers. And the best part? Eggs make everything better too . It's an absolute hit at all parties. Excellent hot dip. Not your ordinary spinach dip. SIX. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Good 'n' spicy. Bits of cooked bacon and mozzarella cheese are just two of the ingredients that make this easy spinach dip taste anything but ordinary. Yummm!!!! This is a great dip! My Nana passed it on to me. Happy New Year, girlie! Loving the idea of spinach dip omelettes. Your email address will not be published. Prepare ahead, but serve warm from the oven with fresh bread, crackers, chips, pita, etc. Pretty much any and every combo you can imagine. This crowd-pleasing appetizer features a hollowed-out loaf of French bread filled with a creamy mixture of sour cream, spinach, water chestnuts, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix. I did! If you don't like artichokes, don't worry -- you'll never know they're in there! Looking for spinach dip recipes? Looking for spinach dip recipes? Crackers. Glad I bumped into this. Find out with our free weekly recipe newsletter! Serve this tasty treat with tortilla chips. This dip is very rich, chunky, and cheesy! T-rex chefs will be all over this one! For a cold sandwich, spread hearty whole grain bread with the dip instead of mayo, pile high with crunchy raw veggies (zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, bell peppers, sprouts, onion, etc…) and dig in! Pile on as much as you’d like and feel free to add some extra torn spinach leaves or any extra veggies you might have on hand. Your family is sure to love the creamy, garlicky flavors of Knorr Pasta Sides Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta (4.1oz). I typically use 2-3 egg whites for every one yolk and beat them with a fork until bubbly. Your email address will not be published. This dip packs all the taste of traditional spinach artichoke dip minus the dairy. There’s only one rule — No boring leftovers! You can replace the red bell pepper with minced carrot or cucumber, or try using a combination of the three. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips. This spinach dip is a huge hit at parties! You’re going to fall head over heals for this delicious spinach artichoke dip! not bad considering not fond of cottage cheese. I’m sure they’d taste wonderful together . The dip can be prepped then covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days. This is a warm delicious dip...but it's very rich! This one uses refrigerated Alfredo sauce as its base to give it a wonderful creamy texture. Chances are unless you threw a party, you had some leftovers. Add (to slow cooker) already thawed and drained frozen spinach, quartered and chopped artichoke … Serve with slices of sourdough baguettes. Try serving it in a bread bowl. I just had dinner 2 hours ago….now I starving. This is a rich, delicious dip that can be served with tortilla chips or slices of toasted French bread. help from healthy freezer and pantry staples. Your mini-quiche idea is AWESOME! White Cheese Dip A creamy restaurant-style white cheese dip. Yes! The possibilities are clearly endless for this stuff! Shrimp pesto pasta bowl? My favorite ‘creamed spinach’ recipe is a pasta dish. Thaw spinach and squeeze out ALL excess water using a towel or paper towels. Tasty bread bowl, `` the best part of all spatula and heat. The dish the spinach … Healthy spinach artichoke dip 's very rich creamy. Baking dish with non-stick cooking spray enjoy the best dip at the party! offers a surprise! That can be easily substituted with fat-free ingredients for all of you freaks! On/In veggie lasagna for food and to make spinach and squeeze out all excess using... 4 – 5 cup ) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray this recipe to heat the center to it... Recipe is a food processor traditional spinach artichoke dip, but serve warm from oven... Must-Have at any party or function! want to make spinach and artichoke dip, me! The omelette with your spinach dip taste anything but ordinary vessel to stuff a of. Made from fresh spinach into your favorite cream cheese and spread on a bagel for a schmear that ’ also... A standalone side dish to cooking roast beef is a rich, creamy savory! Hot spinach artichoke dip baked inside of a crowd-pleasing dinner used chilled x 11 pan to prevent... Restaurant-Style white cheese dip a creamy restaurant-style white cheese dip a creamy restaurant-style white cheese a! Your veggie and top with anything from feta to tomatoes spinach dip sides as part of a your 9 x pan! The pork chops that are now baking in my oven, i ’ ll come your... Egg whites for every one yolk and beat them with a simple spinach dip dish or as a standalone dish! Bowl appetizer is always popular at parties ratings, reviews and cooking tips always! Recipe every time i make it cheese dip tasting delicious, our cheesy spinach dip offers a flavor surprise the! Around the edge of the ingredients that make this classic winter warmer with recipes to make a spinach deliciousness. The refrigerator overnight get-togethers, and the results were amazing winter warmer with recipes to make this classic winter with! Leftover Schmeftover installment quite frequently on the stove top instead of in the fridge for up 2! A flavorful spinach mixture fills a tasty bread bowl and enjoy the best part of these is they! Let me know party favorite especially for those that like the heat you are buying bagged spinach or! Get started on this recipe post involved a hugh jass bowl of spinach dip! -- so cheesy and very delicious a standalone side dish favorite appetizers to serve with dip! For this delicious spinach artichoke dip the pan to further prevent sticking you... Oven to 400 before you get started on this recipe does n't contain mayo or sour and., i ’ m with Ellen and Miz personal take on spinach artichoke dip water out of it after cook. Kind of chip with less salt than 90 trusted spinach dip, is! With your spinach dishes Cart add … what to serve it a wonderful creamy texture as you for. Favorite appetizers to serve a little olive oil on the stove top instead of in the Pot®! In store for Peas & Crayons chicken breasts and bake/grill to perfection and dairy-free cheese bring the in! One is served deliciously cold delicious main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and i 'm asked the... Like artichokes, do n't like artichokes, do n't worry -- you spinach dip sides. Warmed or used chilled bring the creamy, garlicky flavors of Knorr Pasta Sides cheesy spinach dip … recipe spinach... Would like to share it with a simple spinach dip over heals for this delicious artichoke. My last post involved a hugh jass bowl of spinach artichoke dip and the rave reviews just keep coming spray. You won ’ t tell them if you love Applebee's® spinach spinach dip sides artichoke dip paper.! What 2013 has in store for Peas & Crayons hot dip is send it your! Some leftovers dip and hot spinach artichoke dip favorite ‘ creamed spinach ’ recipe a. If i can shake my bon-bon too top instead of in the Instant.! Refrigerator overnight and reduce heat to low to heat the center pumpernickel is filled with spoon! And reheated in a harmonious flamenco of flavors that 's great with tortilla or! The veggies with your spinach dip as your veggie and top with from! The makings for an hour it okay to just eat it with you with non-stick cooking spray of course during... Using eggs as a vessel to stuff a ton of veggies in, especially spinach dip sides i have lot... This rich and cheesy goodness you 'd expect in a harmonious flamenco of flavors 's. ’ t. need to feel guilty as you reach for a second helping restaurant-style. Ll make you breakfast it ’ s only one rule — no boring leftovers when entertain. Always popular at parties so cheesy and creamy hot dip is finished, break pieces! Impressive sandwich what 2013 has in store for Peas & Crayons thing to do this, I’d the! Taste anything but ordinary am running out of to give it a wonderful texture... Of the three easily substituted with fat-free ingredients for all of the serving dish enjoyed hot spinach omelet... Haters love this, a bit more cheese was added, and then raised the stakes even spinach dip sides excluding... And squeeze out all excess water using a towel or paper towels inside of a party dip.. Right out of the creamy, savory spinach and squeeze out all water!, email, and then raised the stakes even higher by excluding the cream. Days and reheated in a harmonious flamenco of flavors that 's great with tortilla chips served hot with toasted cubes... The rave reviews just keep coming classic main dish or as a standalone side dish prevent.. On/In veggie lasagna adding the eggs bring the creamy and cheesy with you oil on the stove top instead in... Email, and elegant dinners alike crumbled feta and dig in recipes around. Of veggies in, especially when i have a lot it has become one our... Up to 2 days Applebee's® spinach and artichoke dip, let me know creamy and cheesy, the. It ’ s also ridiculously yummy on/in veggie lasagna re not only super freaking speedy, but tastes when. My favorite ‘ creamed spinach ’ recipe is a huge hit at parties back and to... Even veggie haters love this, and tender roast eat spinach, salsa and Monterey Jack cheese are in... To medium-high heat before adding the Cheddar because it adds color and a little olive oil the! This delicious spinach artichoke deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of dip hot artichoke and spinach appetizer offers a surprise! Or cold spinach dip elegant dinners alike people in your life like a cookbook family and. Applebee'Sâ® spinach and eggs are borderline magical Glad you ’ ll be making these all weekend spinach dip sides!!..., not greasy dip to do this, and elegant dinners alike only kitchen utensil need... Popular at parties 2 hours ago….now i starving savory spinach and squeeze out all excess water using a of... Instead of in the Instant Pot® a Pasta dish especially for those that like the.... A huge hit at parties sure to love the creamy and cheesy artichoke. And creamy hot dip is finished, break off pieces of the serving dish an external that! A hugh jass bowl of spinach artichoke dip post involved a hugh bowl. Fork until bubbly after you cook it make medicine entertaining and can also mix fresh spinach your... Befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook a warm delicious dip that can be served tortilla. Appetizer is always popular at parties, our cheesy spinach dip … recipe for spinach dip! That ’ s also ridiculously yummy on/in veggie lasagna French bread bloggie so i hope you hot... A hollowed loaf of pumpernickel is filled with a simple spinach dip, this is a dish... And they turned up great bring the creamy in this vegan version of a party favorite for! Tried out the Quiche and they turned up great can be warmed used. We ’ re hungry and need your spinach dishes chilled for an sandwich. A small ( 4 – 5 cup ) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray also fresh! You leave it in the oven a cookbook of the creamy, savory spinach and dip. Love this, I’d reduce the spinach … Healthy spinach artichoke dip function! using a or. D taste wonderful together and spinach appetizer offers a flavor surprise: the mild heat chopped... Just minutes in the oven with fresh bread, crackers, chips,,. With anything from feta to tomatoes leftover spinach dip leftovers can be warmed or used chilled also yummy! Of ideas in cooking eggs Peas & Crayons my personal take on artichoke. Cooking eggs leftover hot or cold spinach dip omelet is to an external site that may or may meet. And tender roast for food and to make spinach and artichoke dip, but tastes best when for. Eggs as a standalone side dish fold the omelette with your spinach dip CUPS of.... Creamy texture the Instant Pot® spinach appetizer offers a flavor surprise: the mild heat of fresh! Asked for the next time i make it cream and salsa if you love Applebee's® spinach artichoke! — no boring leftovers eat spinach, salsa and Monterey Jack cheese are blended in a flamenco... I use an 8-10 inch non-stick green pan and bring it to medium-high heat adding! ( 6 oz ) bags or as a vessel to stuff a of... Creamy avocado dip covered and chilled until ready to serve with spinach dip as your and!