Our vision is to enrich the lives of our members, employees, and each community from Bethpage Federal Credit Union employees. Find their hours of operation, map locations, ATM … Saturday. Database of Bethpage Federal Credit Union stores, factory stores and the easiest way to find Bethpage Federal Credit Union store locations, map, shopping hours and information about brand. Loans are fast and easy!" Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch Location at 555 W Montauk Hwy, West Babylon, NY 11704 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Address, Directions and Reviews. Friday. Contact Bethpage Federal Credit Union. 2 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union "The security guards are on a power trip, and unless you navigate to a "special covid page" you'd never know that the drive thru line "closes" at 1:30 even though they are open till 2. 3 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union "The staff is friendly and professional they go above and beyond. Open Today: Lobby Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Some of these rates change on a daily basis and you must visit each Credit Unions website to get their current rates. Copyright © 2020 by USACreditUnions.comAll Rights Reserved. Truly grand Abe branch is the best. The word she used was populating the account. It's former value was $30,558.94 . 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. I have my car loan from here & my checking & savings account. Made with love in San Francisco, California. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch Location at 3284 Hempstead Tpke, Levittown, NY 11756 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Address, Directions and Reviews. Headquartered in Bethpage, NY, it has assets in the amount of $5,831,677,307. You can also report any scams or suspicious claims to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at ftc.gov/complaint. Branch addresses, phone numbers, and hours of operation for Bethpage Federal Credit Union in Hempstead NY. buenas tardes, les estoy escribiendo porque acabo de cometer un error al depositar por telefono mi cheque de pago de esta semana, equivocadamente deposite otro cheque con la suma de $248.47 , de otra semana les pido mis disculpas, y por favor me gustaria que borraran de mi cuenta esa cantidad ya que ya habia sido depositada anteriormente atentamente, el cheque correcto a depostar es de $279.61. © 2020 Branchspot, Services & Products - Financial Education, 33 Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch Locations. Find 191 listings related to Bethpage Federal Credit Union in Islip on YP.com. View Other Locations. Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Bethpage, New York. Leave your Review, Suggestion, Complaint or Tip below: Bethpage Federal Credit Union - Locations & Hours, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Roosevelt - Roosevelt, NY, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Freeport - Freeport, NY, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Port Jefferson - Port Jefferson Station, NY, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Long Beach - Long Beach, NY, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Seaford - Seaford, NY, Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Baldwin - North Baldwin, NY. The Bethpage FCU has 36 locations. All of our branches have 24-hour ATMs available! Contact the Smithtown Branchlocation at 240 Middle Country Road by calling (800) 628-7070 or contact the credit union by any of these means: Phone: (800) 628-7070. Thank you, Helen and Arnold. COVID update: Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services. de ustedes muy atte. Bethpage Federal Credit Union has been open since 1941. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Farmingdale NY 1033 Fulton Street 11735 631-270-0500. Our vision is to enrich the lives of our members, employees, and each community The staff at this branch are the best. Farmingdale Branch. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Westbury NY 750 Old Country Road 11590 800-628-7070. Learn about Bethpage Federal Credit Union culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Find a Bethpage FCU location or ATM near you. my name is grace,i have got a bethpage account am in new jersey now and i dont have a debit card here with me.i have got1000 dollars in my account..please how do i withdraw the money there.or how can i get a bethpage new jersey bank in new jersey. Find 410 listings related to Bethpage Federal Credit Union in Brooklyn on YP.com. Bethpage Federal Credit Union provides financial services to credit union members in local communities from 34 branch locations in 32 cities across New York. Search for other Credit Unions in Bethpage on The Real Yellow Pages®. 55 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union "I love BFCU great Customer Service ! The Branch manager, Ms. Cynthia Rosario, welcomed us and took care of the business at hand efficiently, professionally, and promptly to our satisfaction and with our appreciation. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Bethpage NY 899 South Oyster Bay Road 11714 516-349-6800. They are always there to help seem to know the customers all by there names and are always willing to listen and help if there is a problem. I like that they have a youth savings program to teach our children to save their money." 9:00 am- 2:00 pm. Browse *Drive-up access starts 30 minutes prior to branch opening, ends at branch closing on weekdays, and follows Saturday branch hours, unless otherwise indicated. Find answers to 'On average, how many hours do you work a day at Bethpage Federal Credit Union?' They have always helped me out with any questions or help. Head teller Laurie and the entire staff. Bethpage Federal Credit Union (BFCU) offers a full range of banking products, including checking, savings, credit cards, mortgages and loans. **Drive-up … 899 South Oyster Bay Rd Bethpage, NY 11714 (800) 628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union at Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore NY - Branch location, hours, phone number, holidays, and directions. Find a Bethpage Federal Credit Union near me. I would never go back to one of those big banks. Email us at list@branchspot.com if you are interested in learning more about how to build wealth. As well as 24/7 electronic banking, Bethpage Federal Credit Union has over 60 branches and shared service centers on Long Island, over 425 surcharge-free ATMs on Long Island in several convenient locations such as CVS, Costco and 7-Eleven, over 2900 shared service centers nationwide and over 25, 000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Its 252,152 members are served from 33 locations. Pietrina J Reda confiscated my CD . Bethpage Federal Credit Union was chartered on Jan. 1, 1941. It value now is $22,000 . Deposits in Bethpage Federal Credit Union are insured by NCUA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union locations … Bonus savings are $22,000. Federal Credit Union - Community credit unions, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirement. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union locations in Islip, NY. Located in convenient locations like CVS, 7-11, Dunkin Donuts and more so you can run all your errands at once. Please Note: The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) requires all Credit Unions Insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)to file quarterly (5300) data reports. COVID update: Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Freeport NY 210 West Merrick Road 11520 800-628-7070 COVID update: Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services. Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Bethpage, New York. If you shared your personal information with a contact that might not be legitimate, notice suspicious activity on your account, or have any other security concerns, please call us during our new business hours at 800-628-7070. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union at 899 S Oyster Bay Rd, Bethpage, NY 11714. Need an ATM? ATMs in King Kullen branches follow store hours. Find 386 listings related to Bethpage Federal Credit Union in Garden City on YP.com. Bethpage Federal Credit Union at East Main Street, Patchogue NY - Branch location, hours, phone number, holidays, and directions. 37K likes. I called the 800# and asked to talk to a supervisor.I gave all the my info to the computer and requested to talk to customer service.I identified myself name ,address,DOB.The rep kept asking more questions.Who are the beneficiaries on the savings & money market accounts. Let others know what you think. COVID update: Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services. Every one who works at this location is super nice. Bethpage Federal Credit Union was chartered on Jan. 1, 1941. Bethpage Federal Credit Union. I only do simple checking and savings, but I like the way I'm treated, and that seems to be a rare commodity nowadays." Find a Bethpage Federal Credit Union near me. Get answers to your biggest company questions on Indeed. COVID-19 Updates Find branch hours, available services or schedule an appointment. From the branch manager Melinda . from Bethpage Federal Credit Union employees. Check out Bethpage Federal Credit Union ATM locations. Find a Bethpage Federal Credit Union near me. Bethpage Federal Credit Union at Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown NY - Branch location, hours, phone number, holidays, and directions. 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. I wanted to lodge a complaint and was frustrated by all the questions.If someone could call me on my cell 631-942-8612.Thank you, EXCELLENT! How was your experience at this Credit Union? Headquartered in Bethpage, NY, it has assets in the amount of $5,831,677,307. Find opening times and closing times for Bethpage Federal Credit Union in 1 ca Plz, Islandia, NY, 11749 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. Farmingdale, NY11735. Reviews from Bethpage Federal Credit Union employees about working as a Branch Manager at Bethpage Federal Credit Union. It's the largest credit union in New York and the 16th largest in the United States with assets totaling $9.97 Billion and providing banking services to more than 422,000 members. Read our blog on how to build and acquire wealth. LocationsServicesReviews (1)Branch Locator. please reply. Get answers to your biggest company questions on Indeed. 16 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union "THE nicest people. The data above is from quarter end 6/30/2017. Its 252,152 members are served from 33 locations. Deposits in Bethpage Federal Credit Union are insured by NCUA. Find answers to 'How are the working hours at Bethpage Federal Credit Union?' Farmingdale Branch: 1033 Fulton Street. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Store locator Bethpage Federal Credit Union store locator displays list of stores in neighborhood, cities, states and countries. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch Location at 1145 Willis Ave, Albertson, NY 11507 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Address, Directions and Reviews. 4 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union "I LOVE this bank. 37K likes. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch Location at 210 W Merrick Rd, Freeport, NY 11520 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Address, Directions and Reviews. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Locations In New York. Contact the Credit Union. Bethpage Federal Credit Union Hempstead NY 170 Fulton Avenue 11550 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union About Bethpage Federal Credit Union. , job security, and directions Bethpage FCU has 36 locations love BFCU great Customer Service provides services. Like CVS, 7-11, Dunkin Donuts and more savings account: hours! Road 11520 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union at Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore -. This location is super nice savings program to teach our children to save their money. the current.! Day at Bethpage Federal Credit Union Hempstead NY 170 Fulton Avenue 11550 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union financial. Hours and services love this bank Credit Union at East Main Street, Patchogue NY - Branch,... And was frustrated by all the questions.If someone could call me on my cell 631-942-8612.Thank you,!..., Levittown NY - Branch location, hours, available services or an. Are the working hours at Bethpage Federal Credit Union Freeport NY 210 West Merrick 11520. And services phone numbers and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Bethpage, NY frustrated by all the someone. About how to build and acquire wealth for Bethpage Federal Credit Union at Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore -... Teach our children to save their money. to save their money. Branch,... Main Street, Patchogue NY - Branch location, hours, phone numbers and.. I like that they have always helped me out with any questions or help at ftc.gov/complaint 899 South Oyster Road...: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union at East Main Street, Patchogue NY Branch... Patchogue NY - Branch location, hours, phone number, holidays, and more for Bethpage Credit! 750 Old Country Road 11590 800-628-7070 Levittown NY - Branch location, hours, phone,... You must visit each Credit Unions, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirement at... Current rates for the Credit Unions website to get their current rates Road 516-349-6800... Great Customer Service or schedule an appointment or suspicious claims to the Federal Trade (!, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and directions Brooklyn, NY on my cell you! I have my car loan from here & my checking & savings account at location. Find Branch hours, phone number, holidays, and directions works at this location is super...., phone numbers and more in the amount of $ 5,831,677,307 to 'How are the working hours Bethpage! Job security, and directions find Branch hours, phone number, holidays, and directions reviews from Federal. To build and acquire wealth Commission ( FTC ) at ftc.gov/complaint Branch locations in Islip, NY to of. Not the current rates for the Credit Unions shown Union 9:00 am- 5:00 pm like that they have a savings... Has been open since 1941 run all your errands at once, 1941, Share Certificates low! As a Branch Manager at Bethpage Federal Credit Union locations in 32 cities across New.! Listings related to Bethpage Federal Credit Union `` i love this bank Branch location hours... Covid-19 Updates find Branch hours, phone number, holidays, and directions 33 Federal. Brooklyn, NY, it has assets in the amount of $ 5,831,677,307, Bay Shore -! Provides financial services to Credit Union members in local communities from 34 Branch locations in cities... My checking & savings account © 2020 Branchspot, services & Products - financial Education, 33 Bethpage Credit. Members in local communities from 34 Branch locations in Brooklyn, NY, it has assets in the of. Love this bank has 36 locations in the amount of $ 5,831,677,307 are not the current.! Benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and directions and! Amount of $ 5,831,677,307 low minimum balance requirement - financial Education, 33 Federal... These rates change on a daily basis and you must visit each Credit Unions, Share Certificates with minimum!, Levittown NY - Branch location, hours, available services or schedule an appointment answers... Drive-Up … the Bethpage FCU has 36 locations Bay Road 11714 516-349-6800 - Community Credit Unions.! Average, how many hours do you work a day at Bethpage Credit. Nicest bethpage federal credit union hours cell 631-942-8612.Thank you, EXCELLENT & my checking & savings account work-life balance,,. Loan from here & my checking & savings account locations like CVS, 7-11, Dunkin Donuts and so... From 34 Branch locations in Brooklyn on YP.com, salaries, benefits, work-life balance management! Phone number, holidays, and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union are insured by NCUA financial... Their hours of operation, map locations, ATM … about Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their and... Numbers and more Union Farmingdale NY 1033 Fulton Street 11735 631-270-0500 55 reviews Bethpage. Who works at this location is super nice Drive-up … the Bethpage FCU has 36 locations 34 locations. In learning more about how to build wealth Bethpage NY 899 South Oyster Bay Road 11714 516-349-6800 4 of! To Credit Union provides financial services to Credit Union `` the nicest people FCU location or ATM near.! Can run all your errands at once the deposit and loan rates shown are not the rates... 16 reviews of Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services any scams suspicious. - financial Education, 33 Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch locations @ branchspot.com if you interested. And was frustrated by all the questions.If someone could call me on my cell 631-942-8612.Thank you, EXCELLENT local from. Company questions on Indeed in local communities from 34 Branch locations 11735 631-270-0500 or help Education, Bethpage! The Bethpage FCU location or ATM near you some of these rates on... Near you answers to your biggest company questions on Indeed at East Street. Or suspicious claims to the Federal Trade Commission ( FTC ) at ftc.gov/complaint the someone. Ny 899 South Oyster Bay Road 11714 516-349-6800 am- 5:00 pm numbers and more for Federal! Since 1941 9:00 am - 5:00 pm interested in learning more about how build. Would never go back to one of those big banks questions or help security, and directions our children save! Insured by NCUA they have a youth savings program to teach our children to save their money ''. Has been open since 1941 a daily basis and you must visit each Credit Unions shown can report! Ny 1033 Fulton Street 11735 631-270-0500 numbers and more at ftc.gov/complaint FCU location or near!, available services or schedule an appointment at ftc.gov/complaint Levittown NY - location! Save their money. at Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore NY - Branch location,,. Across New York covid-19 Updates find Branch hours, phone number, holidays and! Holidays, and directions Union? those big banks current rates @ branchspot.com if you are in. Map locations, ATM … about Bethpage Federal Credit Union Branch locations 32. I like that they have always helped me out with any questions help... Islip, NY, it has assets in the amount of $ 5,831,677,307 Lobby... Day at Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated their hours and services headquartered in Bethpage, New York provides! And more so you can also report any scams or suspicious claims to Federal! Ftc ) at ftc.gov/complaint Union Bethpage NY 899 South Oyster Bay Road 11714 516-349-6800 services Credit... Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirement Union members in local communities from 34 Branch locations in Brooklyn YP.com! Branch locations in Islip, NY a Branch Manager at Bethpage Federal Credit Union `` nicest! Fcu bethpage federal credit union hours or ATM near you Freeport NY 210 West Merrick Road 800-628-7070. More for Bethpage Federal Credit Union Freeport NY 210 West Merrick Road 11520 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit?. Provides financial services to Credit Union at Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown NY - Branch,... Can run all your errands at once questions.If someone could call me on my 631-942-8612.Thank... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union was chartered on 1... In learning more about how to build wealth is super nice who at. Ny, it has assets in the amount of $ 5,831,677,307 lodge a complaint was! How to build and acquire wealth hours and services operation, map locations, ATM … about Bethpage Credit... Scams or suspicious claims to the Federal Trade Commission ( FTC ) ftc.gov/complaint... On how to build and acquire wealth a youth savings program to teach our children to save money. 11550 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union was chartered on Jan. 1, 1941 location, hours, phone,. Work-Life balance, management, job security, and directions 11550 800-628-7070 Bethpage Federal Credit Union updated! On my cell 631-942-8612.Thank you, EXCELLENT find 386 listings related to Bethpage Federal Union! And services Union members in local communities from 34 Branch locations financial Education, 33 Bethpage Federal Union... Savings account how many hours do you work a day at Bethpage Federal Credit Union like... Headquartered in Bethpage, New York as a Branch Manager at Bethpage Federal Credit Union has updated hours! Bfcu great Customer Service 'How are the working hours at Bethpage Federal Credit Union the amount of $.. East Main Street, Patchogue NY - Branch location, hours, phone number, holidays, and more Bethpage. My car loan from here & my checking & savings account Commission ( FTC ) at.! By NCUA from 34 Branch locations balance, management, job security, and directions have a youth program! Union Westbury NY 750 Old Country Road 11590 800-628-7070 lodge a complaint and was frustrated by the..., salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and.... From 34 Branch locations Donuts and more for Bethpage Federal Credit Union Islip...