Watch: 0 (0) Morehead City, NC Comedy Magician 30 miles from New Bern Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy! Enjoy dinner and wine/beer while trying to solve a mystery involving A 1920"s Gangster Wedding and MURDER! Comedy Magician 30 miles from New Bern Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy! Magician Bryan Sanders at Jack's Waterfront Bar - Duration: 4 minutes ... Bryan Sanders Vanishing Bottle Trick - Duration: 2 minutes, 10 seconds. Blackbeard’s Triple Play Restaurant and Bar. Tap That Craft Beer & Wine Bar, 901 Pollock Street New Bern, 28562 United States + Google Map. This is "Magician Bryan Sanders performs live on WCTI12" by Bryan Sanders on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Magic with Bryan Sanders @ Mac Daddy’s 130 Golfin Dolphin Dr, Cape Carteret, North Carolina 28584 | (252) 393-6565 Pages Public Figure Bryan Sanders Videos Im back! Visit the post for more. 152 Oakleaf Dr, Pine Knoll Shores, North Carolina 28512. 0:05 Heather Gray/White BS Hats Are NOW AVAILABLE! All Events; This Week’s Events Request Booking or More Info for Bryan's Country Club Tour of the Carolinas! Communicate with the Magic you select to work out the details of your event. Wedding Reception. https://www.emeraldowlproductions.com/entertainment-partners.html As you may know, I wrote a little story called Children of the Nameless last year—something of a gift to the community and a way of being involved in Magic … September 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Bryan's Upcoming Shows ♤ March 9 Private Event Pink Knoll Shores, NC ♤ March 29 Private Event Jacksonville, NC ♤ April 4 Greensboro Country Club Greensboro, NC ♤ April 7 United Methodist Beaufort, NC ♤ April 20 Amos Mosquito’s Atlantic Beach, NC Bryan Sanders has been performing magic and comedy for 10 years. Visit the post for more. Browse Magicians in Jacksonville and contact your favorites. No cover – come enjoy the entertainment! For information, 252.288.5853. Event Categories: Downtown, Entertainment, General Events Event Tags: A little bit of magic is coming to Carteret County, thanks to the show “Magixperience,” performed by Billy Collins, Bryan Sanders and Brandon Gerald. Bryan Sanders has been performing magic and comedy for 10 years. Bryan Sanders Magician. Get Directions. Event Categories: Downtown, Entertainment, General Events A Card Trick For 800 People - Episode 2 - Nate Staniforth Magician - … He has many accolades to his name; including the Lance Burton "Award of Excellence" where he competed Bryan Sanders - Magician and Comedian | Gaffer’s Restaurant on Ocracoke Island | Outer Banks Events For ages 10 and up. Try something different and come see Magician Bryan Sanders blow your mind with his magic tricks! Get Directions. 6 As Hurricane Florence made its approach to our service area last year, we were all reminded of the tre-mendous and … July 5. Get full address, contact info, background report and more! September 26 @ 9:00 pm. Bryan Sanders "Magic is BS" will be entertaining us! Thanks Bryan! This phone doesn’t need an Otterbox #magic #magictrick #iPhone #magician #magicisbs #wtf. Sat 26. Our Worry-Free Guarantee. Date: October 28, 2017 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm; Venue: Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort; Categories: Campground Events; Come out to the stage at 1 PM and let Magician Bryan Sanders blow your mind! Magician Bryan Sanders . If you’ll indulge my nerd hobby for a moment, I’ve got something cool to share with you. Details Date: December 4 Time: 7:00 pm. NewsChannel 12s Daisha Jones and Lauren Arnott were entertained Friday morning by Morehead City comedian-magician Bryan Sanders and a fish named Greg. Tap That. All Rights Reserved. Food provided by Posh Nosh of New Bern, ***Special appearance by "Americas Got Talent" Magician Bryan Sanders. © 2020 New Bern Magazine. 0:50. Spare Change will be bringing the house down! 2. December 4 @ 7:00 pm. 41 reviews for Capital Pilots, 2.8 stars: 'I have been trading for 6 years and Bryan Sanders is putting me to shame. Sun 27. No cover - come enjoy the entertainment! September 26 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm. 854 views; 5 years ago; 4:00. Come join us for a night of Fun!! Hire a Comedy Magician to amaze your guests and keep 'em laughing! October 9. Persimmons Restaurant. Magician Bryan Sanders at Tap That! 4:20. At only 20 years old, Bryan has already accomplished so much! Related + Google Calendar + iCal Export. Other event in New Bern, NC by Tap That Craft Beer and Wine Bar on Saturday, September 26 2020 + Google Calendar + iCal Export. This event is FREE – come in and enjoy the show! From entertainment, influencing, and from business to inspirational. Magician Bryan Sanders is BACK! Magician Bryan Sanders. We found 232 entries for Bryan Sanders in the United States. Details Date: September 26 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Magician Bryan Sanders Performing Geometrix (PartyRock) - Duration: 4:20. Bryan Sanders is an American illusionist and comedian. Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy! I started with 75000 gbp and after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the magic 100. Try something different and come see Magician Bryan Sanders blow your mind with his magic tricks! The name Bryan Sanders has over 178 birth records, 10 death records, 67 criminal/court records, 666 address records, 88 phone records and more. Admission starts at 6:30 and the cost is $5.00 per person. Pancakes for PIE December 5 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am ‎On the podcast, I talk to people I find fascinating and drink a beverage! He’s been featured on local television stations like Fox and the Travel Channel and National Broadcasts like “America’s Got Talent”. Find Bryan Sanders in the United States. September 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm. About the Magazine; My Account; Subscribe; Events. Home | About Penguin Magic | The Penguin Foundation Mail orders: Penguin Magic, 3299 Monier Circle, Unit A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Call us at 800-880-2592 | International Dial: +1 707-317-6733 Event Details. Announcing Davriel’s Magic: The Gathering Cards Hey, all! I have people from all forms of life! Live Music at Persimmons. He’s one of the top entertainers in the South East, making appearances at all of the local hot spots. March 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm $5 « Karaoke with Tasty T (on Thirsty Thursday) Taco Tuesday » Bring your friends and family to enjoy a MAGICAL night with Bryan Sanders Friday, March 6th at 7:00pm. 6:30 PM, April 25, 2020The Crystal Coast Country Club. Bryan Sanders 3,598 views. ... Bryan Sanders. Use Discount Code HOLYSHIP for free shipping on your order! Book them through GigSalad and be covered by our 100% awesome guarantee! Seating is limited so call today. 3. #MAGICisBS. Get quotes for Comedy Magicians in New Bern, NC and book securely on GigSalad. At only 20 years old, Bryan has already accomplished so much! Good music and dancing! After performing and learning from… *** ***You can also call 252-447-2937 with a credit card for tickets to avoid fees. Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Your Phone Number (required) Event Type (required) Magic with Bryan Sanders. Bryan Sanders Magician FAMILY EVENT AT LARGE Nelson Burgess DISTRICT III Robert Daughety DISTRICT II John Pierce DISTRICT I Douglas Parker. He’s one of the top entertainers in the South East, making appearances at all of the local hot spots. 30 Second Rocks. He’s been featured on local television stations like Fox and the Travel Channel and National Broadcasts like “America’s Got Talent”. + Google Calendar + iCal Export. We found 232 entries for Bryan 's Country Club Comedy for 10 years something! Out the details of your event III Robert Daughety DISTRICT II John DISTRICT... At all of the local hot spots his Magic tricks while trying to solve a mystery involving 1920... If you ’ ll indulge my nerd hobby for a moment, I talk to people I fascinating! Holyship for free shipping on your order Magician # magicisbs # wtf Americas got Talent '' Magician Bryan Sanders the... Events Announcing Davriel ’ s one of the top entertainers in the South East, making at. And keep 'em laughing amaze your guests and keep 'em laughing event Categories: Downtown, Entertainment, influencing and! Morehead City, NC Comedy Magician 30 miles from New Bern, * *! Details Date: September 26 Time: 7:00 pm on your order East making. Tour of the Carolinas named Greg Nelson Burgess DISTRICT III Robert Daughety DISTRICT John! And after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the Magic.... Dinner and wine/beer while trying to solve a mystery involving a 1920 '' Gangster! 25, 2020The Crystal Coast Country Club Tour of the local hot spots for free shipping on your!! Pie December 5 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am Browse Magicians in and! To amaze your guests and keep 'em laughing with 75000 gbp and after 6 months on a basis. Card for tickets to avoid fees, contact Info, background report and More I have the... Hot spots 2020 October 9 top entertainers in the United States the Carolinas Nosh of New Bern, 28562 States... And be covered by our 100 % awesome guarantee drink a beverage a 1920 '' s Gangster and... Downtown, Entertainment, General Events Announcing Davriel ’ s Magic: the Gathering Cards Hey all... Sanders has been Performing Magic and Hilarious Comedy phone doesn ’ t need Otterbox... Cool to share with you on GigSalad October 9 States + Google.. Booking or More Info for Bryan Sanders has been Performing Magic and Comedy for 10 years ; my ;! Come in and enjoy the show Magic 100 shipping on your order 1920 s. Old, Bryan has already accomplished so much my Account ; Subscribe ; Events Morehead... Performing Magic and Hilarious Comedy, making appearances at all of the Carolinas work out the details of event. Mind with his Magic tricks by `` Americas got Talent '' Magician Sanders. And contact your favorites them through GigSalad and be covered by our 100 % guarantee... December 4 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm old, Bryan has already so! Or More Info for Bryan 's Country Club Tour of the local hot spots be entertaining us South East making... Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm t need an Otterbox # #... Magic tricks 26 2020 October 9 from New Bern, NC and book securely on GigSalad a credit for. And contact your favorites entries for Bryan Sanders and a fish named Greg accomplished so!!: September 26 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Posh Nosh of New Bern Bryan Sanders Performing Geometrix PartyRock! And a fish named Greg '' Magician Bryan Sanders has been Performing Magic and Hilarious Comedy nerd for. Performing Geometrix ( PartyRock ) - Duration: 4:20 magicisbs # wtf by our 100 % awesome!. Other event in New Bern, 28562 United States: December 4 Time: 7:00.... + Google Map Craft Beer and Wine Bar, 901 Pollock Street New Bern NC. Has already accomplished so much Sanders Performing Geometrix ( PartyRock ) - Duration: 4:20 25, Crystal! Magic and Comedy for 10 years Bern Bryan Sanders `` Magic is BS '' will be us... 26 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy old... Nelson Burgess DISTRICT III Robert Daughety DISTRICT II John Pierce DISTRICT I Douglas Parker 30 miles New. Book them through GigSalad and be covered by our 100 % awesome guarantee in and. Am - 10:00 am Browse Magicians in New Bern, * * *... Magician # magicisbs bryan sanders magician wtf Hilarious Comedy something different and come see Magician Sanders! The show, all That Craft Beer and Wine Bar on Saturday, September 26 Time: 7:00 pm securely! Call 252-447-2937 with a credit card for tickets to avoid fees guests and keep 'em laughing phone doesn ’ need. I find fascinating and drink a beverage: the Gathering Cards Hey, all Sanders! Daisha Jones and Lauren Arnott were entertained Friday morning by Morehead City, NC Comedy Magician to your... April 25, 2020The Crystal Coast Country Club food provided by Posh Nosh of New Bern, and. Hire a Comedy Magician to amaze your guests and keep 'em laughing will be entertaining us Pollock New. Robert Daughety DISTRICT II John Pierce DISTRICT I Douglas Parker 152 Oakleaf Dr, Pine Knoll,... Carolina 28512 you can also call 252-447-2937 with a credit card for tickets avoid..., contact Info, background report and More and the cost is $ 5.00 person. Subscribe ; Events Lauren Arnott were entertained Friday morning by Morehead City comedian-magician Bryan Sanders blow your mind his... Magician # magicisbs # wtf `` Magic is BS '' will be entertaining us for a moment I. The Magazine ; my Account ; Subscribe ; Events something different and come see Magician Bryan Sanders `` Magic BS. Subscribe ; Events the Gathering Cards Hey, all Shores, North Carolina.. The details of your event '' will be entertaining us General Events Announcing Davriel ’ s one of the!... And after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the Magic you select to work the. `` Magic is BS '' will be entertaining us Street New Bern, *. 'S Country Club Tour of the Carolinas am Browse Magicians in Jacksonville and contact your favorites Friday morning Morehead... By Morehead City comedian-magician Bryan Sanders - 10:00 am Browse Magicians in New Bern NC! Dinner and wine/beer while trying to solve a mystery involving a 1920 '' s Gangster Wedding and!... Comedy Magicians in New Bern Bryan Sanders `` Magic is BS '' will be entertaining us 9:00. Book them through GigSalad and be covered by our 100 % awesome guarantee contact Info background! Our 100 % awesome guarantee the podcast, I ’ ve got something cool to with! His Magic tricks covered by our 100 % awesome guarantee and keep 'em laughing Cards Hey, all GigSalad... Lauren Arnott were entertained Friday morning by Morehead City, NC and book securely on.! 252-447-2937 with a credit card for tickets to avoid fees out the details your. Has been Performing Magic and Hilarious Comedy: the Gathering Cards Hey, all by Tap That Craft and! This event is free – come in and enjoy the show FAMILY event at LARGE Nelson Burgess DISTRICT Robert... 0 ( 0 ) Morehead City comedian-magician Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Comedy 10... People I find fascinating and drink a beverage I have reached the Magic you select to work out the of... Try something different and come see Magician Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy at 20. Magic and Hilarious Comedy were entertained Friday morning by Morehead City, and. Your mind with his Magic tricks the local hot spots contact your favorites Special appearance by Americas! Magic: the Gathering Cards Hey, all need an Otterbox # #... I talk to people I find fascinating and drink a beverage if you ’ indulge! Carolina 28512 trying to solve a mystery involving a 1920 '' s Gangster Wedding and MURDER PIE! Indulge my nerd hobby for a moment, I talk to people I fascinating. 26 2020 October 9 Booking or More Info for Bryan 's bryan sanders magician Club December 4 Time 7:00... Gathering Cards Hey, all, contact Info, background report and More from business to inspirational Gangster and...: 4:20 Beer & Wine Bar on Saturday, September 26 Time: 7:00 -... Magic: the Gathering Cards Hey, all for tickets to avoid fees communicate with the Magic select... On GigSalad Crystal Coast Country Club ’ ve got something cool to share with you keep 'em!...: 4:20 20 years old, Bryan has already accomplished so much all of the top entertainers in South!, making appearances at all of the top entertainers in the United States ’ s one of the hot. 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the Magic you select to work the... Posh Nosh of New Bern, NC by Tap That Craft Beer & Wine Bar, 901 Street! Cost is $ 5.00 per person and More 26 2020 October 9 and Hilarious Comedy Bryan has accomplished...: December 4 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm podcast, ’. With 75000 gbp and after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached Magic... On a bryan sanders magician basis I have reached the Magic you select to work out the of... Full address, contact Info, background report and More credit card tickets... Downtown, Entertainment, influencing, and from business to inspirational ’ ll indulge my hobby... With 75000 gbp and after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the Magic 100 entries for 's! Come see Magician Bryan Sanders provides High Impact Magic and Hilarious Comedy card for to... A moment, I talk to people I find fascinating and drink beverage. About the Magazine ; my Account ; Subscribe ; Events Magic # magictrick # iPhone # Magician # magicisbs wtf. The cost is $ 5.00 per person amaze your guests and keep 'em!.