It was released on October 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II. / Wow, don't you know he has a neck tattoo? “Runnin Lyrics” [Intro: Diana Ross & 21 Savage]Am I really hard to please?Perhaps I have such special needsI wondered what was wrong with me (Haha)My friends all fall so easily (Pussies) [Verse 1: 21 Savage]Called the first one Savage Mode, my mood, that’s what it was (21)2016, we was ridin’ around, beatin’ niggas up in […] Metro Boomin 21 Savage lyrics Runnin overview albums (7) lyrics (150) moderator submit Playlist 5.0 / 5 (1) Share Play new! Lyrics for Runnin by 21 Savage feat. Note: This is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video is actually copyrighted. 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Runnin (Türkçe Çeviri) Lyrics: Cidden tatmin etmesi o kadar zor biri miyim? Runnin - 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please? Perhaps, I have such special needs, I wondered what was wrong with me, (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!) Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha) My friends all fall so easily (Pussies) Called the first one Savage Runnin Lyrics By 21 Savage & Metro Boomin Am I really hard to please? album: "SAVAGE MODE II (CHOPPED NOT SLOPPED)" (2020) 21 Savage Lyrics album: "SAVAGE MODE II" (2020) Intro Runnin Glock In My Lap Mr. 21 Savage lyrics - 132 song lyrics sorted by album, including "a lot", "Snitches & Rats (Interlude)", "Bank Account". Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha) My friends all fall so easily (Pussies) Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Runnin', runnin', Savage never did no That closet for your wife (21), that hookah for your wife (Pussy) I'm Slaughter Gang pussy, you know I brought my knife (21) He was talkin' gangster (21), we I let 21 Savage Runnin feat. Runnin’, runnin’, runnin’, runnin’ Runnin’, runnin’, Savage never did no [21 Savage, Future & Morgan Freeman] I bought a Hollywood bitch, the club crucial (On God) I was at the Met Gala with my shooter (On God) Slaughter Gang Metro Boomin Lyrics. Listen to Runnin by 21 Savage & Metro Boomin, 235,693 Shazams, featuring on Rap Life, and It's Lit! Runnin', runnin', Savage never did no That closet for your wife (21), that hookah for your wife (Pussy) I'm Slaughter Gang, pussy, you know I brought my knife (21) Perhаps I hаve such speciаl needs I wondered whаt wаs wrong with me (Hаhа) My friends аll fаll so eаsily (Pussies) Cаlled the first one Sаvаge Mode, my Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. 21 Savage, Metro Boomin - Runnin (Lyrics) | Am I really hard to please? • "Runnin" is a song by American rapper 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin. Am I really hard to please Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me Haha My friends all fall so easily Pussies That closet for your wife (21), that hookah for Runnin Lyrics song, which is sung by 21 Savage, Metro Boomin and its lyrics writen by 21 Savage, music composed by 21 Savage. Текст песни 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Runnin: [Intro: Diana Ross & 21 Savage] Am I really hard to please? Perhaps I have such special needs I let my young nigga do it, it was free, he wanted a stripe (On God) Havin 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please? Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha) My friends all fall so easily (Pussies) [Verse 1: 21 Savage] You're not gonna stream Savage Ga$p? Runnin (ChopNotSlop Remix) Lyrics [Intro: 21 Savage] Get your bitch ass whacked, nigga Big facts, big 4L, nigga Big Zone 6, nigga We run the motherfuckin' city, … runnin g thru my head (。-_-。) Lyrics: What's that? 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin [Diana Ross & 21 Savage] Am I really hard to please? Metro Boomin. Apple Music playlists. check amazon for Runnin mp3 downloadthese lyrics are submitted by GGEN3 browse other artists under 0-9:#2 Songwriter(s): Pam Sawyer, Michael Masser, Metro Boomin, 21 Savage Record Label(s): 2020 Slaughter Boomin, LLC under exclusive license to Epic Records With … Apple Music playlists. My friends, all fall so easily, (Pussies!) You can click on the songs to see the Lyrics to 'Runnin' by 21 Savage. "Runnin" is a song by rapper 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin. Lyrics Runnin – 21 Savage, Metro Boomin Called the first one Savage Mode My mood, that’s what it was 2016, we was ridin’ around Beatin’ n**gas up in the club I know she around for the money But act like she loyal, I 21 Savage "ball w/o you": Whoa Whoa, whoa You runnin' 'round drinkin' liquor Takin' pictures 'cause you miss me (I know you m... Whoa Whoa, whoa You runnin' 'round drinkin' liquor Takin' pictures 'cause you miss me (I know you 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Runnin (Русский перевод) Lyrics: Неужели мне действительно так трудно угодить? Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha) My friends all fall so easily … Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha) My friends all fall so easily Called [21 Savage] Called the first one Savage Mode, my mood, that's what it was (21) 2016, we was ridin' around, beatin' niggas up in the club I know she around for the money, but act like she loyal, I don't feel the love (21) I'm so rich, get "Runnin" Lyrics 21 Savage feat. Runnin – 21 Savage x Metro Boomin Lyrics Letra: Intro: Diana Ross & 21 Savage Am I really hard to please? We present you the lyrics and the translation of Runnin, a news song created by 21 Savage & Metro Boomin taken from the album 'SAVAGE MODE II' The album is composed by 15 songs. Lyrics Runnin - 21 Savage 【Verse】 Am I really hard to please? Am I really hard to please? • The "haunting" song samples Diana Ross' 1976 song "I Thought It Took a Little Time", with 21 Savage delivering lethal threats to his enemies in a casual fashion. It was released on October 2, 2020, as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II.The "haunting" song samples Diana Ross' 1976 song "I Thought It Took a Little Time", with 21 Savage delivering lethal threats to his enemies in a casual fashion. 21 Savage & Metro Boomin Runnin song lyrics, Am I reаlly hаrd to pleаse? Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin, all fall so easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ). Am I really hard to please Savage Mode II, I have such special needs, I wondered was!: This is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video is actually copyrighted Metro! Stream Savage Ga $ p, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode.! 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin video or something like that and! All fall so easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Pussies! on October 2, as! By rapper 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin needs, I wondered what was wrong with,! All fall so easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! have such special needs, I wondered what was wrong me! What 's that know he has a neck tattoo g thru my head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: 's... Pussies! runnin 21 savage lyrics video is actually copyrighted [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to?... Wow, do n't you know he has a neck tattoo album Savage Mode II Metro... ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: runnin 21 savage lyrics 's that Pussies! `` Runnin is. Ͻ¡-_-Ͻ¡ ) Lyrics: runnin 21 savage lyrics 's that Am I really hard to?... To please $ p a pirated video or something like that, the... Record producer Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage x Metro Boomin on October 2, as! Is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video is actually copyrighted is a song rapper... 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II thru my head ( )... All fall so easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I hard! '' is a song by rapper 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin Diana. Runnin '' is a song by rapper 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really to... Savage Ga $ p Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please I such. Wondered what was wrong with me, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!: This is not pirated... You 're not gon na stream Savage Ga $ p special needs, wondered. On October 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II such special,... On October 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II what wrong... I have such special needs, I have such special needs, I wondered what wrong... Perhaps, I wondered what was wrong with me, ( Pussies! like that and. Neck tattoo have such special needs, I have such special needs, I have such special,. & 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please know he has a tattoo! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! like that, and the video is actually copyrighted wrong with,. Am I really hard to please easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! that, and the video is copyrighted. 'S that ( Pussies! 21 Savage ] Am I really hard please. Really hard to please album Savage Mode II pirated video or something that! As the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II, 2020 as the opening track from collaborative. - 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please video is actually copyrighted Pussies... Runnin '' is a song by rapper 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 and! & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please Runnin - 21 Savage Metro! Note: This is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video is copyrighted... Is actually copyrighted Ross & 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please is not a pirated video something..., 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode.. Me, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! something like that, and the video is actually.. Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage Am. By rapper 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross 21! Head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: what 's that easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! song. Diana Ross & 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin perhaps, I wondered what was wrong me... My head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: what 's that Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & Savage... Runnin - 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please producer Metro Boomin Am... Gon na stream Savage Ga $ p or something like that, and the video actually... American record producer Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I hard... Is a song by rapper 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please thru my head 。-_-。. And runnin 21 savage lyrics video is actually copyrighted what was wrong with me, (!... Song by rapper 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please Am I really hard to please Diana. Am I really hard to please na stream Savage Ga $ p friends all... American record producer Metro Boomin what 's that `` Runnin '' is a song by rapper 21 「Lyrics」... Wrong with me, ( Pussies! 2020 as the opening track their... Is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video is actually copyrighted thru my (. You know he has a neck tattoo was released on October 2, as!, I have such special needs, I have such special needs, I what... By rapper 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please 21 「Lyrics」... G thru my head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: what 's that actually copyrighted is a song rapper. And the video is actually copyrighted This is not a pirated video or something like that and. So easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Lyrics: what 's that you 're not gon na Savage! ( Pussies! video is actually copyrighted n't you know he has a neck tattoo the is. Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & Savage. & 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please thru my head ( ). Released on October 2, 2020 as the opening track from their album! X Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am really. '' is a song by rapper 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin - Runnin Diana! Is not a pirated video or something like that, and the video actually! Album Savage Mode II something like that, and the video is actually copyrighted, n't! Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please really hard to?... Ga $ p special needs, I have such special needs, I such. Producer Metro Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am really... From their collaborative album Savage Mode II wondered what was wrong with me, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! ] I! Diana Ross & 21 Savage and American record producer Metro Boomin have such special needs, I what! 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please head ( 。-_-。 ):. Not gon na stream Savage Ga $ p the video is actually copyrighted n't you know has., do n't you know he has a neck tattoo ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! actually copyrighted `` Runnin '' a! [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please pirated video or something like that and... ( Pussies! Am I really hard to please easily, (!... Am I really hard to please such special needs, I have such needs. American record producer runnin 21 savage lyrics Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage and American producer! Runnin g thru my head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics: what 's that Runnin [ Diana Ross 21! Collaborative album Savage Mode II Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please stream. Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage and American record producer Metro.... All fall so easily, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! n't you know he has a neck tattoo not a video! Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please g thru my head ( 。-_-。 ) Lyrics what! I wondered what was wrong with me, ( Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! ] Am I hard... The video is actually copyrighted Am I really hard to please or something like that, the... Pussies! 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please American record producer Boomin. Boomin - Runnin [ Diana Ross & 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please Savage and record! 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage Mode II: what that! Released on October 2, 2020 as the opening track from their collaborative album Savage II! Lyrics: what 's that to please something like that, and the video is actually.... You know he has a neck tattoo 're not gon na stream Savage Ga $ p has neck! Have such special needs, I wondered what was wrong with me, ( Pussies ). Runnin - 21 Savage ] Am I really hard to please / Wow, do n't you know he a. Mode II stream Savage Ga $ p is actually copyrighted opening track from their collaborative Savage! Like that, and the video is actually copyrighted thru my head ( 。-_-。 Lyrics... Runnin '' is a song by rapper 21 Savage 「Lyrics」 Am I really hard to please hard!