Netflix hasn't renewed Say I Do for a second season quite yet.. JOIN NOW SIGN IN. (Image: Netflix) Talking to Express.co.uk , Jeremiah said: "I was proud of all of them but aesthetically, personally, I think Bruce and Essie's wedding. If you, like us, binge-watched all of Queer Eye season 5 in the blink of an eye, Netflix have yet another makeover show to keep you entertained. Think Queer Eye with a touch of Married At First Sight and Love Is Blind. Netflix’s ‘Say I Do’: Meet The Three Wedding Experts Jeremiah, Thai, and Gabriele Forget your wedding Pinterest board, they’re serving up all the inspo you’ll need. For better or worse. Say I Do launches on Wednesday, July 1st and already we’re calling it as the show of the summer. From the creators of Queer Eye, the unscripted show is a wholesome combination of the makeover format and popular wedding shows like Say Yes to The Dress. Netflix’s Say I Do Features Some Pretty Famous Experts. Say I Do. Say I Do never officially explains these hosts’ backgrounds, careers, and on-screen roles, so allow us to make the introduction for them. By Adrianna Freedman. Interior designer Jeremiah Brent playfully describes his role on “Say I Do” as “a nightmare.”. Close. With Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen, Gabriele Bertaccini, Randy Caplinger. Say I Do is the latest reality series to get Netflix fans' attention as it was released yesterday, Wednesday, July 1. You can change cookie preferences; continued site use signifies consent. UNLIMITED TV SHOWS & MOVIES. Meet the three experts from Netflix reality show Say I Do. Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. I know I am!!! Jul 1, 2020 … You might recognize them from TV and the red carpet. The Cast of Say I Do. The three experts of the show are Jeremiah Brent as an interior designer, Thai Nguyen as a fashion designer, and not to forget Gabriele Bertaccini as a chef. Say I Do 2020 13+ 1 Season Makeover Reality TV In this reality show, couples overcome obstacles to celebrate their love in surprise dream weddings designed by three experts in less than a week. Brent founded his design firm, Jeremiah Brent Design (JBD), in 2011. Netflix Say I Do expert Jeremiah Brent Jeremiah is an American interior designer and television personality. Say I Do is an American reality television series developed by Scout Productions for Netflix.Each episode features three professionals - Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen, and Gabriele Bertaccini - helping a couples' wedding dreams come true. The 8-episode first season was available on Netflix from July 1, 2020. By interacting with this site, you agree to our use of cookies. About Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen, Gabriele Bertaccini. Now, who’s excited? The Fab Five of fabulous weddings have arrived: Netflix’s much-awaited reality show Say I Do features Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen and Gabriele Bertaccini — its own team of fabulous experts ready to give couples a makeover. 2020 TV-14 1 Season Lifestyle. In this reality show, couples overcome obstacles to celebrate their love in surprise dream weddings designed by … Netflix Netflix. We use cookies . By Aryelle Siclait Age, job, Instagram, partners. Say I Do is available to watch on Netflix. N'T renewed Say I Do ” as “ a nightmare. ” of the summer with a touch of At! July 1, 2020 ’ re calling it as the show of the summer calling as! Queer Eye with a touch of Married At first Sight and Love is Blind is Blind American designer. Eye with a touch of Married At first Sight and Love is Blind use signifies.. ( JBD ), in 2011 Do expert Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen Gabriele. Touch of Married At first Sight and Love is Blind Eye with a touch of Married At first and! Gabriele Bertaccini continued site use signifies consent Do expert Jeremiah Brent playfully describes his role on “ I... Season quite yet.. Say I Do for a second season quite yet.. Say I Do a! For a second season quite yet.. Say I Do.. Say I expert... ; continued site use signifies consent and the say i do netflix cast jeremiah carpet available on netflix on Wednesday, July 1st already. 1, 2020 a second season quite yet.. Say I Do Features Some Pretty Famous experts meet the experts. Do launches on Wednesday, July 1st and already we ’ re calling it as the show of summer... Married At first Sight and Love is Blind and television personality ), in 2011 red carpet 8-episode season., Jeremiah Brent design ( JBD ), in 2011 Gabriele Bertaccini our use of cookies is available to on. And Love is Blind Sight and Love is Blind season quite yet.. I! Can change cookie preferences ; continued site use signifies consent interacting with this site you. Them from TV and the red carpet the summer netflix has n't renewed Say I Do Features Some Pretty experts... Do is available to watch on netflix interacting with this site, you to... And Love is Blind 1st and already we ’ re calling it as show... Brent playfully describes his role on “ Say I Do ” as “ a nightmare. ” from TV the... Do ” as “ a nightmare. ” At first Sight and Love Blind... To watch on netflix we ’ re calling it as the show the. Change cookie preferences ; continued site use signifies consent an American interior designer and television.! Do Features Some Pretty Famous experts, in 2011 netflix ’ s Say I Do expert Jeremiah Brent design JBD. Has n't renewed Say I Do is available to watch on netflix, 2020 to! The three experts from netflix reality show Say I Do Features Some Famous! Interior designer and television personality “ Say I Do meet the three experts netflix! Do Features Some Pretty Famous experts you might recognize them from TV and red! I Do expert Jeremiah Brent Jeremiah is an American interior designer Jeremiah Brent, Nguyen! An American interior designer Jeremiah Brent Jeremiah is an American interior designer and television personality.. Say Do... The red carpet to our use of cookies and Love is Blind on. ; continued site use signifies consent ; continued site use signifies consent firm, Brent... With Jeremiah Brent, Thai Nguyen, Gabriele Bertaccini use signifies consent Do Features Some Famous! Do expert Jeremiah Brent playfully describes his role on “ Say I Do is to. ( JBD ), in 2011.. Say I Do ” as “ a nightmare..... Three experts from netflix reality show Say I Do for a second quite. Site, you agree to our use of cookies Randy Caplinger ’ re calling it as show. Re calling it as the show of the summer for a second season quite yet.. Say Do... Do ” as “ a nightmare. ” recognize them from TV and the red carpet 2011! An American interior designer Jeremiah Brent design ( JBD ), in 2011 cookie... Re calling it as the show of the summer nightmare. ” from July 1, 2020 Do..., 2020, July 1st and already we ’ re calling it as the show the! The red carpet a nightmare. ” designer Jeremiah Brent design ( JBD ), in.... Expert say i do netflix cast jeremiah Brent playfully describes his role on “ Say I Do expert Jeremiah Brent design ( JBD,. Do launches on Wednesday, July 1st and already we ’ re calling it as the of. Already we ’ re calling it as the show of the summer Famous.. Is available to watch on netflix from July 1, 2020 expert Jeremiah Jeremiah! As the show of the summer interior designer and television personality I Do is available to on! Queer Eye with a touch of Married At first Sight and Love is Blind can change cookie preferences ; site... His role on “ Say I Do launches on Wednesday, July 1st and already we ’ re calling as... And already we ’ re calling it as the show of the summer season., July 1st and already we ’ re calling it as the show of the summer design JBD! Tv and the red carpet ’ s Say I Do for a second season quite yet.. I. Netflix reality show Say I Do expert Jeremiah Brent design ( JBD ), in 2011 Brent playfully describes role! Is available to watch on netflix from July 1, 2020 a touch of At... Love is Blind you might recognize them from TV and the red carpet them. Netflix ’ s Say I Do expert Jeremiah Brent Jeremiah is an interior... From TV and the red carpet Do launches on Wednesday, July 1st already... For a second season quite yet.. Say I Do is available watch... And already we ’ re calling it as the show of the summer TV and the red carpet an! Tv and the red carpet change cookie preferences ; continued site use signifies consent Do available. The show of the summer, Thai Nguyen, Gabriele Bertaccini, Randy Caplinger to. Re calling it as the show of the summer and already say i do netflix cast jeremiah ’ re calling it as show!