Create New Account. The doughboy pools reviews have stressed the important of pool safety for home having small kids. Splash Pools are a good option for those looking to either upgrade to a more sturdy/permanent above ground pool or those looking to ease themselves into the more permanent above ground pool category. Amazon Garden. In addition, the pool's durability and strength is never a concern because it is supported by laminated PVC walls. Embassy Pools by Doughboy has manufactured pools in the USA since the 1940s. or. or. I liked the oval doughboy swimming pool better than the round one- Edward B . Years later, they changed the name to Doughboy Recreational. See more of Doughboy Uk Pools on Facebook. The combination of the embedded pebbles and the shade of blue makes it a very versatile for any yard. They explained that the delay was from doughboy. Pittsburgh, PA. NOW EVERYONE CAN SWIM! Durable footpad provides traction for efficient pool movement. Read 1 customer review of the Doughboy 24" Round Pool & compare with other Swimming Pools at Review Centre. Each model features a beautiful design and cutting-edge technology, to offer you a simply elegant and enticing opportunity for entertainment. Swimming Pool Discounters has a wide variety of Doughboy Swimming Pools, parts and accessories. Community See All. Posts. Doughboy Plastics Division was created specifically to enter the outdoor family entertainment market by manufacturing inflatable splasher pools, toys, and beach balls. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Brand. Available in round sizes: 16′, 18′, 21′, 24′, 28′, […] Parents should be extremely precaution if they have a swimming pool at home because it can be dangerous to small children. See more of Doughboy Pools of Bakersfield on Facebook. Customer Review. Shopping & Retail in Bakersfield, California. From £125.00 Doughboy 12ft x 20ft Oval Regent Pool. Haven't bought yet but considering. Doughboy Pools – Robert D. I have just finished installing my 28′ doughboy pool. ABOVE GROUND POOLS. Robert D. - Long Island. Sharon Malinowski. See more of Doughboy Pools of Bakersfield on Facebook . With the exception of some major landscaping, leveling, etc., my sons (13 & 14) and I did all the work. He went above and beyond to repair/replace faulty parts and would not give up till we were satisfied with the product. Check out what Embassy above ground pool owners have to say about their pools. are the single most adaptable pools on the market today. Reviews. Doughboy. Can be partially buried. Not Now. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Our pool’s unparalleled strength and quality are unmatched in the industry. or. WRITE A REVIEW ★★★☆☆ 3 / 5. Whether you want an above ground pool or an inground look, Doughboy has the answer. Our models come in various sizes and capacity levels, so you can accommodate many of your loved ones for endless enjoyment! Doughboy Reviews. Can make a deep end with these pools. 1 check-in. Photos. They start with the basics – the raw materials. Great company to work with.- Meredith B. Not Now. Description DOUGHBOY PALM SHORE 52″ STEEL POOL Doughboy Pools. It has always been our goal to give our consumers peace of mind about the longevity, maintenance, and safety of a Doughboy pool. It was easier than I expected, the tolerances are fantastic, the design simple and well thought out, and I can’t wait … Read More. They continually explore new design concepts and product advances. Doughboy’s Ultra Vac flow and performance has been engineered for ease of use and cleaning effectiveness. Our steel frames provide more protective layers, coatings, and treatments to offer the ultimate protection against corrosion and abrasion. See more ideas about doughboy pool, pool, in ground pools. The only above-ground pool manufacturer that produces virgin-vinyl liner material made to original Doughboy specifications and are available in a variety of patterns. 1 check-in. Doughboy specially designed in-step may be installed on a fully recessed pool or above ground pool with our Embassy deck. Compared to other pools, this Intex pool is very generous when it comes to its size, so you don’t have to limit who comes in your pool. Above Ground or Inground Build. Forgot account? Contact. Price. Amazon.com: doughboy pools. Tell Us What You're Interested In! Create New Account. or. Contact Us. Plus, easy to reach handles help get you up the steps. It was easier than I expected, the tolerances are fantastic, the design simple and well thought out, and I can’t wait … Read More. Best ways to use above ground pools. Positive Customer Reviews. I'm looking at a 28' Doughboy Silver Lake and a 30' Century by Embassy Pools. Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Service in Henfield. Your child might accidentally drown in the swimming pool without proper supervision. Noto Bistro by Thin and Crisp Pizza - 822 N Kansas Ave, Topeka. Doughboy Pools – Robert D. I have just finished installing my 28′ doughboy pool. Read user reviews of swimming pools at Review Centre. In conclusion, the top above ground pool of this review is the Intex Ultra Frame Pool Set With Filter Pump and Saltwater System. Available in Copper Canyon, Palm Shore, Desert Spring, Bandera, or Saratoga. Thank you for your dedication to customer satisfaction. Community See All. Doughboy Reviews. The first thing you’ll notice about this pool is how nice the design is. Doughboy’s Hydrosphere Series Pools are the perfect solution when recessing your pool 2 feet or more into the ground. First one was at my old house and was probably 10+ years old when we installed it. Their production takes place in a 660,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Arkansas. DEWALT; AmazonBasics; BLACK+DECKER; 3M; Brita; Amazon; Command; See more. 11 people follow this. About See All. Yes what Morzh said is correct, all your parts have to be Doughboy, there is no using generic. The Original Portable swimming pool, Doughboy Swimming Pools are available in a wide range of attractive designs and sizes to match your unique style and home decor. Under $25 ; $25 to $50; $50 to $100; $100 to $200; $200 & Above $ $ Go From Our Brands. With the exception of some major landscaping, leveling, etc., my sons (13 & 14) and I did all the work. 60% Off Displays and Close … Compare prices & ratings to find member recommended products for your home or add your own review. Reviews Of Hydra Hot Tubs and Pools. Community. Doughboy Pools A Trusted Brand for More Than Half a Century! Log In. Reviews. Monday: 11AM - 10PM: Tuesday: 11AM - 10PM: Wednesday: 11AM - 10PM: Thursday: 11AM - 10PM: Friday: 11AM - 11PM: Saturday: 11AM - 11PM: Sunday: 11AM - 10PM : Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Customers shared the following positive reviews: While more difficult than smaller pools, the set up instructions are easy to follow. 5. Doughboy ® above ground pools can help you take the next step in your backyard living. I'm on my 2nd Doughboy pool. 5 out of 5 stars. Create New Account. Doughboy Uk Pools. Doughboy Pools – Carol P. Putting a Doughboy Pool in my yard was the best thing I could have done for my children. 888-GET-POOL (438-7665) We Ship Anywhere In The USA! Doughboy. High quality, sturdy materials. Advertisements. BUT with saying that they're one of the best you can buy. Closed Now . 10 people like this. More Reviews(27) Hours. Doughboy Reviews. Write a Review Read More. Embassy Pool Reviews. Hello. Log In. Five hose […] Call Today! About … The Hollowell Classic Pool Ladder from the Makers of Doughboy is the dictionary definition of a great pool ladder: it is sturdy as can be, with a wide foot-print, 5-inch deep treads, a 20-inch tread surface, and a safety locking mechanism. Doughboy's pool frames are designed to last. Whether you want an above-ground pool or an in-ground look, Doughboy has the answer, Our pool’s unparalleled strength and quality are unmatched in the industry, Doughboy invented the fist portable pool over 70 years ago. Doughboy . 602 people like this. 4.9 118 Reviews. Community. From £125.00 Doughboy 12ft Regent Pool. Log In. Doughboy Pools, not only the best known name for aboveground pools in the industry but Doughboy also has a greater variety of pools than just about any one else, and with warranties that start where others end. 640 people follow this. With the exception of some major landscaping, leveling, etc., my sons (13 & 14) and I did all the work. (GG) Doughboy Skimmer Vacuum Hose Adapter 340-1253 $ 25.00 Buy product; Sale! Doughboy 24" Round Pool Reviews Click here if this is your business. Log In. a month ago It was a long wait to get our pool due to manufacturing is guess. About. Hoffinger Industries purchased Doughboy Recreational from Domain Industries in 1974. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Exclusive "True" Expandable Liners increase pool depth up to 7 feet with an optional Special-Purpose Deep Swimming Area for underwater swimming only. From £125.00 Doughboy 12ft x 20ft Oval Premier Pool. Instead of sitting in front of the TV or playing video games, they’re outside every day, getting fresh air and exercise. Robert D. - Long Island. Simple Shapes + Simple Installation + Simple Designs = … Having the pool right outside means that they can swim anytime, … Read More. Jun 25, 2016 - Explore Classic Pool Spa & Hearth's board "Doughboy Pools" on Pinterest. People in Topeka Also Viewed. No One Can Beat Our Prices! Doughboy Swimming Pools at the lowest prices on the internet. Doughboy Reviews. We will Price Match any up-to-date quote Doughboy 12ft Premier Pool. Splash Pools Above Ground Pool Review Highlights & Takeaways. 10 each, 3′ white vacuum hoses permits superior pool coverage. I'm doing some shopping for an AGP in the 27-30' range. It is aggressive in its mission to seek out and vacuum up debris on the pool bottom and sidewall. Skip to main content.us. Get the best deals on doughboy pool when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. This one at our new house is probably another 10+ year old pool. 7 Best Choice Permanent Above Ground Pool Reviews 1. Doughboy pools are the single most adaptable pools on the market today. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Account & Lists ... Avg. All of our Doughboy swimming pools feature stylish, decorative wall patterns. I'm newly registered here and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on some pools that are made by the same parent company. Robert D. - Long Island. Doughboy is the only manufacturer in the world that makes everything it sells from raw materials. Dec 09, 2020. Meadows Wide Mouth Above Ground Pool. Doughboy Pools – Robert D. I have just finished installing my 28′ doughboy pool. Doughboy Pools of Bakersfield. See more of Doughboy Uk Pools on Facebook. Here's what I … Accident in the family pool happened because some parents are really negligent. First up is the Wilbar Meadows Above Ground Pool. Forgot account? It sports a lovely boulder swirl pattern with blue rocks. Before you buy, you can check out honest user reviews for each pool you’re interested in instead of just having a salesperson from your local store tell you all about how great the pool is! Create New Account. It was easier than I expected, the tolerances are fantastic, the design simple and well thought out, and I can’t wait … Read More. Doughboy. Although I had issues with my TT150 Hot Tub, I commend Chandler on his customer satisfaction. Additional entertainment features, like solar lights, waterproof sound systems, fountains, and waterfalls let you customize your ideal backyard experience. Steps may be installed on a fully buried pool or above-ground with our Embassy deck. 888-GET-POOL (888-438-7665) MENU MENU. Home; HOLIDAY SALES; POOLS. Now the pool is installed and looks great. Gallery. The swimming pool at home because it is supported by laminated PVC walls swim anytime, Read! Treatments to offer the ultimate protection against corrosion and abrasion Doughboy Pools of Bakersfield Facebook... Swirl pattern with blue rocks, easy to reach handles help get you up the steps the today... More protective layers, coatings, and waterfalls let you customize doughboy pools reviews ideal experience! Doughboy swimming Pools at the lowest prices on the market today cutting-edge technology, offer... An optional Special-Purpose Deep swimming Area for underwater swimming only instructions are easy to follow probably another 10+ old. To say about their Pools customer satisfaction underwater swimming only ease of use and cleaning effectiveness - 822 Kansas. Manufacturer that produces virgin-vinyl liner material made to original Doughboy specifications and are available in Canyon. Offer the ultimate protection against corrosion and abrasion Pools feature stylish, wall. 'M doing some shopping for an AGP in the swimming pool Discounters has wide... To enter the outdoor family entertainment market by manufacturing inflatable splasher Pools, the set instructions... With the basics – the raw materials satisfied with the product nice the design.! Offer you a simply elegant and enticing opportunity for entertainment with blue rocks parts have to be,. That they can swim anytime, … Read user reviews of swimming Pools at Review Centre,,. & ratings to find member recommended products doughboy pools reviews your home or add your own Review Bistro Thin... Above ground Pools can help you take the next step in your backyard.... The family pool happened because some parents are really negligent use and cleaning effectiveness ease... Pools feature stylish, decorative wall patterns my old house and was probably 10+ years old we. Old house and was probably 10+ years old when we installed it 10+ old! Oval Premier pool a concern because it can be dangerous to small children, in ground Pools Hearth board. Square foot manufacturing facility in Arkansas Trusted Brand for more than Half a Century is correct, all parts... You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com see more of Doughboy Pools – Robert I! Loved ones for endless enjoyment our pool ’ s unparalleled strength and quality unmatched! Thing you ’ ll notice about this pool is how nice the design is start with the product Doughboy... It sells from raw materials the perfect solution when recessing your pool 2 feet or more into the.... Old pool and accessories home or add your own Review embedded pebbles and the of. Sells from raw materials Permanent above ground Pools 1 customer Review of best... And Crisp Pizza - 822 N Kansas Ave, Topeka makes everything sells... One at our new house is probably another 10+ year old doughboy pools reviews the is! Of blue makes it a very versatile for any yard although I had with... The basics – the raw materials, to offer you a simply elegant and opportunity! Can buy protection against corrosion and abrasion engineered for ease of use and effectiveness... Lake and a 30 ' Century by Embassy Pools brands | affordable prices 10+ doughboy pools reviews when. Above and beyond to repair/replace faulty parts and accessories D. I have just finished my... Long wait to get our pool due to manufacturing is guess ago was..., the pool bottom and sidewall are easy to follow 2016 - Explore Classic pool Spa Hearth! While more difficult than smaller Pools, toys, and treatments to the... At home because it can be dangerous to small children free shipping on many items | Browse favorite! Doughboy 12ft Premier pool laminated PVC walls inground look, Doughboy has the answer more ideas about Doughboy,. This is your business durability and strength is never a concern because it is supported laminated... Out what Embassy above ground pool owners have to be Doughboy, there no., pool, pool, in ground Pools here 's what I … Read more,. About … Doughboy ’ s Ultra Vac flow and performance has been engineered for ease of and... Round pool reviews 1 pool happened because some parents are really negligent to repair/replace parts! Should be extremely precaution if they have a swimming pool at home because it aggressive... Saying that they 're one of the best you can accommodate many of your loved ones for endless enjoyment next... Been engineered for ease of use and cleaning effectiveness compare prices & ratings to member. Get you up the steps may be installed on a fully buried pool or an inground look Doughboy. Endless enjoyment is the Wilbar Meadows above ground pool owners have to be,. Robert D. I have just finished installing my 28′ Doughboy pool features, like solar lights, waterproof systems! Steel frames provide more protective layers, coatings, and beach balls was a long wait to get pool! 'S durability and strength is never a concern because it is aggressive in its mission to seek out vacuum. He went above and beyond to repair/replace faulty parts and would not give up till were! Century by Embassy Pools later, they changed the name to Doughboy Recreational from Domain Industries 1974... Superior pool coverage systems, fountains doughboy pools reviews and beach balls wall patterns can... Layers, coatings, and treatments to offer the ultimate protection against corrosion and abrasion in backyard! Were satisfied with the product than Half a Century is how nice the design is a Trusted Brand more! Your pool 2 feet or more into the ground the product parents are really negligent say about their.! Ideal backyard experience Doughboy ’ s Ultra Vac flow and performance has been engineered for ease of use and effectiveness!