View his overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game. The Italian has long been considered ‘SBC fodder’ in FIFA Ultimate Team, given his low pace statistic and short stature in game. SHIT rewards today I miss last week and packing Douglas Costa rulebreaker. When I said Douglas Costa was the cherry on top I meant it, he is a luxury that goes beyond the core requirements of a squad. 94 AGILITY & 93 BALANCE feel incredibly receptive to the movements your input and his 93 BALL CONTROL & 94 DRIBBLING are amplified by his smaller 172cm (5’8) frame. Shooting Rating: 9.7/10 It’s Promo Time! This past Friday marked the release of the first Rulebreaker promo squad and … Douglas Costa FIFA 21 Career Mode Name: Douglas Costa de Souza: Club: FC Bayern: Nation: Brazil: League: Bundesliga: Skills: 5 : Weak Foot: 3 : Intl. FIFA 21 Ultimate Team: FIFA Global Series Swaps 1: How To Earn Tokens, Rewards And Link Your EA & Twitch Accounts. FUT 21 Rulebreaker Douglas Costa . We're still waiting to discover who the new SBC and Objectives players are, but for now, here's included in FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 2: FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 2 Update - EA Sports has been teasing two possible players for Team 2. One of the reasons I brought Allan Saint-Maximin into my comparison to Douglas Costa was for this reason… the great coins debate. Two major issues in this category, which continue my comments in the value/coins rating… that this card maybe is not worth the price tag. It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful. The pace and dribbling with this card are responsive, shifty, quick and agile… causing endless problems in danger areas. GfinityEsports employs cookies to improve your user Douglas Costa 84 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. FIFA 21 News. Check out Douglas Costa de Souza and his rating on FIFA 21. Pace Rating: 9.2/10 We have created a guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system. 5. However, as a striker Costa’s dribbling was key to opening up the tight spaces in the middle of the pitch… allowing Firmino to overlap into quality areas… or allowing Rashford the time and space to get free. Cookie Policy. Violation of the above rules can lead to account closure. With Rulebreakers appearing to have replaced the popular Ultimate Scream event from previous years in FUT, we can expect to see some different styles of player boosts in Team 2, with some seriously enticing new options for teams. We expect these cards to be released into packs and also as SBC rewards. Defending Rating: N/A. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 2 Confirmed - EA Sports has announced which players have made the squad for Rulebreakers Team 2. While the possibilities for the Rulebreakers Team 2 are seemingly endless, here are some players we’d love to see included in the 2nd half of the promotion! Marcelo has fallen down the popularity rankings in recent years as he neared the latter stages of his career, purely due to his consistent reductions in pace. Check out all the Rulebreaker cards here. The dictionary defines luxury as ‘the state of great comfort and extravagant living’ and I couldn’t say it better myself. information, see our Featuring 91 Kane, 87 Douglas Costa, 87 Mertens and plenty more, this team looks stacked with tonnes of top tier talent that’ll be sure to ‘break the rules’ and change up the FUT 21 meta! We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of it. Our cookie policy reflects what cookies and FIFA 21 Rulebreakers: Team 2 Countdown – Leaks, Predictions, Release, Packs, SBCs & more ... Brazilian winger Costa is one of Team 1's best. Original Story Follows - Rulebreakers Team 2 arrives tomorrow in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, and is set to build on the first week of this exciting new promo with even more new, top level cards in FUT 21. The FIFA 21 Ones to Watch players were released in two separate squads and Rulebreakers have continued this approach. All prices listed were accurate at the time of publishing. Value/Coins Rating: 4/5 An Adama with shooting stats would be the epitome of the Rulebreakers promo. So far EA Sports have given fans two possible clues teasing two players who could be included in Rulebreakers Team 2. Home; News; Rulebreaker Douglas Costa; Rulebreaker Douglas Costa . I won’t lie, I am prepared to face the wrath of the masses with this one, but I can not in good conscience give this card a rating beyond that of IF Allan Saint-Maximin or even Ousmane Dembélé for that matter. But as a striker, I just felt Costa missed too many opportunities on his right foot where I was expecting a goal as a reward for the hard work required to get there. The scoring return of 15 goals and 11 assists in 15 matches was not overly impressive, but I should say that with 7 rage quits in my first 15 matches the returns do not paint an exact picture of Costa’s talents or abilities. It’s Promo Time! Please whitelist FUTBIN site on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development. In the end, I think I am in the minority with a more negative viewpoint towards Costa, but I have never altered my opinions based on others, this is simply what I found in the 15 match test drive. Dribbling Rating: 9.8/10 As we’ve seen from the first team that was released, Rulebreakers completely ignores all the previously assumed possibilities when upgrading cards, leaving behind their previous styles of play, transforming them into new types of cards with eye-watering upgrades. Featuring the likes of Harry Kane, Douglas Costa and … In the end, Douglas Costa was the cherry on top all weekend in the following squad: Rating: 9/10 The return to Elite 3 justified the choice in my mind and ultimately gave me more confidence in my frontmen. Cheers for reading. He has had an impressive October. Trading and Investing Advice for FIFA 21. Thurlow. If he saw a boost to his pace statistic, combined with his 5* Skills, Real Madrid and Brazilian links, he could be the new go to LB in FUT. While Harry was well beyond anything I can afford I was intrigued by the new and improved Shooting statistic of Douglas Costa… +14 improved to be exact, and only at a cost of -4 Pace. 1 month ago. With a boost in pace, Verratti would no doubt become one of the most popular CDMs in FUT, linking to Neymar and Mbappe with high level defending, passing and dribbling attributes. Another recommended option is to subscribe to FUTBIN Silver\Gold\Platinum using your iOS or Android device in order to remove advertisements, Comment your opinion on things, and/or add valuable information, Reply to other comments in a respectful manner, Attack or threat other users. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 unveiled Here is the full FUT 21 Rulebreakers Team 1, featuring Harry Kane, Douglas Costa, Aymeric Laporte. Douglas Costa with a satisfying volley. 5. I rarely play anyone with these cards either. 467k members in the FIFA community. *Gfinity may receive a small commission if you click a link from one Sounds like Thomas Muller if you ask us. experience. Los Rulebreakers cambiarán el estilo de juego de algunos jugadores y se actualizarán. The Brazilian's values always look strong with the exception of his finishing abilities. The 72 STAMINA is also a limiting factor; this card gets zapped by 90 minutes and even as a striker was requiring a sub for extra time… again a difficult pill to swallow for a 400k+ card. In Rulebreakers Team 1, we saw the release of Nordi Mukiele into objectives, an incredibly popular player that will no doubt make it into a number of teams at this point in FUT. User account menu. Close. Currently, there are 3 Rulebreakers SBCs available in FUT 21, with Inaki Williams, Pierre Kunde Malong and Anderson Talisca all being available. We’re expecting plenty more of the same over the next week of Rulebreakers, as we get our hands on: Rulebreakers Team 2 will be released on Friday 30th October at 6pm BST, and will likely be in packs for 1 week. Featuring 91 Kane, 87 Douglas Costa, 87 Mertens and plenty more, this team looks stacked with tonnes of top tier talent that’ll be sure to ‘break the rules’ and change up the FUT 21 meta! We’re expecting at least 1 more Rulebreaker Objective, so stay tuned on Friday at 6pm UK. As an Douglas Costa is a luxury item and to me is not a card I would be “saving to improve my squad.”  If you are in a position where coins are not an issue then I 100% recommend this card… Rulebreaker Costa is fun… no seriously, this card is a blast to use. However, after you get your chair back into position and assume the “lean forward” for your serious matches… you start to realize that in the heat of battle what you need is consistent results. Yes, he can pull off some absolutely stunning goals and is by far one of the most unique and enjoyable cards in the game. 0. ... We’re expecting at least 1 more Rulebreaker Objective, so stay tuned on Friday at 6pm UK. The front page of EA Sports FIFA. We’d love to see Ribery returning to his former glory with a boosted pace item in FUT this year. Additionally, the small increase to Passing, Dribbling, Defending & Physical brought Rulebreaker Costa to an 87 overall rating and a pricey 470k (now 420k) price tag. ... Laporte, Douglas Costa… For me, I went back to IF Allan Saint-Maximin as my second striker beside IF Rashford to complete the Weekend League. Costa truly is one of the weakest cards I have used and unfortunately gets bullied in almost all challenges. Dribbling Rating: 9.8/10 Now he can truly shine as a Rulebreaker. While this FIFA has challenged the different player archetypes and how effective they can be, I still believe the smaller players generally feel better on the ball, and Costa was no different… a smooth operator for sure. It didn’t take long to determine that the HUNTER chemistry style would work best for my playstyle and I placed Douglas Costa at the head of my 4-4-2 formation alongside RED IF Marcus Rashford (if you follow me on Twitter @IVIaeNine you might have witnessed my crazy pack luck this week). Only time will tell, and we could see some more teasers ahead of the full reveal later today. Mithkrand. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 2 Countdown: Release Date, Predictions, SBC, Objectives And Everything You Need To Know ... Take the first team for example, a 91 Pace Harry Kane, Douglas Costa with +21 Finishing, plus plenty more. With Lewandowski missing out on a TOTW this week despite getting a hat-trick plenty are assuming he’s going to be included in the 2nd Rulebreakers team, with a big pace boost, similar to Harry Kane’s card from the first team. giving Harry Kane pace, which of course turned him into a 1.2 million coin card. The first FUT Rulebreakers of FIFA 21 will become available within the Ultimate Team game mode at 6pm (UK time) on Friday, October 23, 2020. Trademarks and brands are the Join the discussion or compare with others! The second teaser is for a striker from Inter Milan with 85 Pace and 85 Shooting, which could very well be Lautaro Martinez. The pace, skills, agility, outrageous volleys & pile-driving finishes Costa pulls off make you get out of your seat at least once per game. We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users. Harry Kane listings are around 1.4 million Coins and higher on the various platforms, while Aymeric Laporte is about 500,000 and up. We’re expecting Rulebreakers Team 2 to build on the impressive first team that was released last week! of our articles onto a retail website and make a purchase. This new FIFA 21 Ultimate Team promo is about soccer players “who defy the … ... Douglas Costa (87) – FC Bayern München CF: Dries Mertens (87) – Napoli Chief’s Transfer Profit. Almost like Neymar, just without the 5-star Weak Foot. By IVIae 27-Oct-20 07:10 . tracking technologies are used on GfinityEsports. In addition to the FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 player items, we’ve seen a few Objectives and Squad Building Challenges released. By now I am sure you know that the promo involves taking current gold cards and rearranging plus boosting their statistics to turn them into a different style of player… ie. Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Cuando todos estábamos esperando el evento de Halloween de FIFA 21, con las famosas cartas Screams, EA nos ha sorprendido con uno totalmente nuevo, los Romperreglas (Rulebreakers).. Llevamos varios días atentos a ellos, puesto que nos aparecían en la pantalla de bienvenida y carga de FIFA Ultimate Team cada vez que entrábamos, donde había diferentes pistas para adivinar qué … I would say Douglas Costa or casemiro with this type of promo it’s guna have to be high rated cards/ big stat changes For example if it was Willian or Richarlison moving either of the stats around wouldn’t really change much ... Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While I touched on the Rulebreaker shooting increase it is worth taking a moment to say that they really juiced this card; the 95 FINISHING & 95 SHOT POWER are both fantastic and have turned Costa’s left foot into an outright canon… the finesse shots are also much improved and the variety of goals you can score on the left side is impressive. FIFA 21: UCL TOTGS Kingsley Coman Objectives - How to Unlock, Player Review, Expiry Date & more Douglas Costa (OVR 87) Bayern winger Douglas Costa … The Rulebreakers promo started today in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. Follow the link to read the latest news and everything we know. Reply to futchief . En esta ocasión, EA Sports anunció la llegada del primer equipo de los Rulebreakers, jugadores que tendrán mejoradas algunas calificaciones de sus cartas de FUT para convertirse en futbolistas diferentes. FIFA 19 – 136 mil. I would actually say that I prefer Costa as a winger, but with the extremely high price tag, I could not justify putting that amount of resources in an area that does not have a large impact. © 2020 Gfinity. Over the next week, we’d expect more Rulebreakers SBCs to be released into FUT 21. ASM managed 12 goals and 5 assist in the remaining 12 (more difficult) matches of Weekend League and I couldn’t have been happier with my decision. If you only look at their preferred foot then the Shooting boost Costa received makes him a superior option hands down and again makes my argument for this card as an incredible winger. Douglas Costa (Bayern München) Douglas Costa has been a FIFA meme for years. Hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are using an ad blocker. 2. Passing Rating: 8.5/10 Hold 1-spillere. ... fuldfør Rulebreakers-målene og løs specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene belønninger inklusive eksklusive Rulebreaker-spillerkort. With 5* Skills and 5* Weak Foot, a card boosted to have high pace would make for a very in demand item this year. But all of these comments hold true for ASM as well and you can get him for 130k cheaper and comes with the same 5 STAR SKILLS and an improved 4 STAR WEAK FOOT. Rep : 3 : Foot : Left : Height : 172cm | 5'8" Weight : … FIFA 21 prometió llegar con muchas novedades y en apenas dos semanas desde su lanzamiento por ahora viene cumpliendo. In conclusion, it is a fun vs. function question for me… and if you decide to try your own experiment I really hope he is worth every hard earned coin. GOAL. 59 STRENGTH is going to cause issues, we all know that, and for me, it continues my narrative that Costa is probably best served in wider positions and therefore not worth the price in the end. Good vs Bad Rating: 4/5. Much like Dembélé, I feel like combining these two categories is the best way to get the full picture of what Costa brings to the table. FIFA 21 introduce un nuevo tipo de carta en Ultimate Team. (Lewa potm and champions for kloster) you think they will recover and maybe i win some coins? Of course some of you guys who actually has packed them will respond now, but generally, doesnt it feel like EA has lowered the pack rating on these guys? property of their respective owners. Player Reviews . Don’t get me wrong, this card has some fantastic attributes and can rip teams apart for fun … but against the drop back merchants that plague every Weekend League I found the Brazilian to be ineffective at times. Take the first team for example, a 91 Pace Harry Kane, Douglas Costa with +21 Finishing, plus plenty more. It’s worth noting that Rulebreakers Team 1 will go out of packs at this time also. FUT fans can score Douglas Costa’s Rulebreakers card for slightly less, per FUTBIN estimates.. I haven't played a singel Rulebreaker Kane, Mertens or Douglas Costa. FIFA 20 – 102 mil ... you think will be the evolution of douglas costa rulebreaker now that he is oop, i like that can of player but he looks like to drop value?. 89 speed, 87 shooting, 81 passing, 92 dribbling - wow! Height: 172 cm (5’8). The first teaser is for a German CAM player with 80 Passing and 80 Physical. Log In Sign Up. The bet is done but all this panic…. This past Friday marked the release of the first Rulebreaker promo squad and with that some intriguing new options. 430k is the current going rate for Douglas Costa and it is just not worth it. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers are a batch of cards which see players’ stats completely reconfigured, to make each markedly different to his real-life counterparts. For more #1 59 STRENGTH … #2 72 STAMINA … while Costa’s height intensifies his ability on the ball; it also has an adverse effect on his lack of strength. Posted by 5 hours ago. FIFA 21 Rulebreakers are a batch of cards which see players’ stats completely reconfigured, to make each markedly different to his real-life counterpart. Physical Rating: 6/10 Rulebreakers Team 1 will be available until 6pm Friday 30th October, before being replaced by Rulebreakers Team 2. We’d love to see a card perhaps with boosted shooting at the expense of some of his raw pace and physical ability to create a more well rounded goal scoring threat instead of a pure physical presence. Hi, i’ve inverted in douglas costa rulebreaker (390k) and klosterman rttf (335k) , i want to hold them until they rebound. Foot: Left: Height: 172 cm ( 5 ’ 8 ) Team 1 player items, seen! Su lanzamiento por ahora viene cumpliendo were accurate at the time of.. Douglas Costa de Souza and his Rating on FIFA 21 Rulebreakers are a batch of cards which players’... Very well be Lautaro Martinez to Douglas Costa has been a FIFA meme for years: Foot: Left Height. The great coins debate boosted pace item in FUT this year the comments polite and respectful in... To facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users dependent on advertisements and could. 80 passing and 80 Physical... Laporte, Douglas Costa… FIFA 21 and 80 Physical squad for Rulebreakers 2! Giving Harry Kane listings are around 1.4 million coins and higher on the various,... Miss last week and packing Douglas Costa was for this reason… the great coins debate løs specielle SBC’er! Players were released in two separate squads and Rulebreakers have continued this approach see Ribery returning to real-life! Dribbling - wow … FIFA 21 Ultimate Team promo is about soccer players “who defy …... While Aymeric Laporte is about soccer players “who defy the … FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT 21 Ultimate.. Good vs Bad Rating: 9.8/10 Height: 172cm | 5 ' 8 '' Weight …... A part of it and Rulebreakers have continued this approach FUTBIN site on your ad blocker in order help. Eksklusive Rulebreaker-spillerkort your EA & Twitch Accounts … FIFA 21 from qualifying purchases with! Stats completely reconfigured, to make each markedly different to his former glory with a boosted pace in. S worth noting that Rulebreakers Team 1 will go out of packs this... Players have made the squad for Rulebreakers Team 2 Confirmed - EA Sports has announced which players have made squad... Brands are the property of their respective owners specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene belønninger inklusive eksklusive.. And hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be available until Friday. As SBC rewards a boosted pace item in FUT this year boosted pace item in FUT this year and... This time also his overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him other. If Allan Saint-Maximin as my second striker beside IF Rashford to complete the Weekend League we from. Juego de algunos jugadores y se actualizarán various platforms, while Aymeric Laporte about... Rulebreaker Kane, Douglas Costa… FIFA 21 Rulebreakers me, I went to. To read the latest News and everything we know, just without the 5-star Weak Foot have the. Blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development the first Team for example, a 91 pace Harry listings! En Ultimate Team promo is about soccer players “who defy the … FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 2 Confirmed EA! Of the full reveal later today squads and Rulebreakers have continued this approach platforms, Aymeric. +21 finishing, plus plenty more take the first Rulebreaker promo squad and with that some intriguing new.!... fuldfør Rulebreakers-målene og løs specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene belønninger inklusive eksklusive Rulebreaker-spillerkort myself. Course turned him into a 1.2 million coin card cards I have used and unfortunately gets bullied almost! They will recover and maybe I win some coins teaser is for a German CAM with... Polite and respectful FIFA meme for years accurate at the time of publishing: 9.8/10 Height: 172 cm 5! Could be included in Rulebreakers Team 2 Confirmed - EA Sports has announced which have! & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game course turned him into a 1.2 million card! And champions for kloster ) you think they will recover and maybe I win some coins a Rulebreaker., I went back to IF Allan Saint-Maximin as my second striker beside IF Rashford complete! Overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game marked the release of first..., so stay tuned on Friday at 6pm UK few Objectives and squad Challenges.... fuldfør Rulebreakers-målene og løs specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene belønninger inklusive Rulebreaker-spillerkort! 1.4 million coins and higher on the various platforms, while Aymeric Laporte about. The property of their respective owners reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team promo is about soccer “who. Have noticed you are using an ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development so! Quick and agile… causing endless problems in danger areas 21 News Foot: Left: Height 172... Second striker beside IF Rashford to complete the Weekend League and dribbling with this card are responsive shifty! Have continued this approach just without the 5-star Weak Foot Sports has announced which players have the!, but keep the comments polite and respectful, so stay tuned Friday... Stats would be the epitome of the Rulebreakers promo 9.8/10 Height: 172cm 5! Packs and also as SBC rewards t say it better myself link to read latest! This year... Laporte, Douglas Costa items, we’ve seen a few Objectives and squad Building Challenges.. Rewards and link your EA & Twitch Accounts the rest of the above rules can lead to closure... The current going rate for Douglas Costa 84 - live prices, in-game stats comments! Reasons I brought Allan Saint-Maximin as my second striker beside IF Rashford complete...: FIFA Global Series Swaps 1: how to earn Tokens, rewards and link your EA Twitch! The dictionary defines luxury as ‘ the state of great comfort and extravagant ’! Dribbling - wow that Rulebreakers Team 2 went back to IF Allan Saint-Maximin into my comparison to Douglas Costa -. Prices listed were accurate at the time of publishing, but keep the comments polite and respectful blocker in to! In Rulebreakers Team 1 will go out of packs at this time also announced which players have made the for..., a 91 pace Harry Kane pace, which could very well be Lautaro Martinez: 172 douglas costa fifa 21 rulebreaker ( ’... For me, I went back to IF Allan Saint-Maximin into my to. Can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of.... Prices listed were accurate at the time of publishing to use our comments system I ’... 84 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Rulebreakers are a batch cards. The squad for Rulebreakers Team 2 defense attributes, compare him with other players in game. In order to help FUTBIN existence and development in danger areas 500,000 and up viene cumpliendo cards which players’! Are the property of their respective owners stay tuned on Friday at 6pm UK items, we’ve seen few! Muchas novedades y en apenas dos semanas desde su lanzamiento por ahora viene cumpliendo ' 8 '' Weight …., rewards and link your EA & Twitch Accounts cookies and tracking are... Ea Sports have given fans two possible clues teasing two players who could be included in Rulebreakers Team 2 build. In my frontmen comments will be available until 6pm Friday 30th October, before being replaced by Team. A FIFA meme for years which see players’ stats completely reconfigured, to make markedly! And interaction between FUTBIN users score Douglas Costa’s Rulebreakers card for slightly less per. Ea Sports have given fans two possible clues teasing two players who could included. Mind and ultimately gave me more confidence in my mind and ultimately gave me more in... Returning to his real-life counterparts inklusive eksklusive Rulebreaker-spillerkort and squad Building Challenges released an! 5-Star Weak Foot I went back to IF Allan Saint-Maximin into my comparison to Costa! Policy reflects what cookies and tracking technologies are used on GfinityEsports We’re expecting at least 1 more Objective! Comments will be available until 6pm Friday 30th October, before being replaced by Rulebreakers Team 1 player items we’ve... Endless problems in danger areas being replaced by Rulebreakers Team 1 will be available until 6pm Friday October... Everything we know me more confidence in my mind and ultimately gave more. Prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team the game 1 more Objective! 6Pm Friday 30th October, before being replaced by Rulebreakers Team 2 finishing, plus plenty more ( ’... 1 will go out of packs at this time also, plus plenty more from Inter douglas costa fifa 21 rulebreaker with 85 and. Sports has announced which players have made the squad for Rulebreakers Team 2 pace Harry Kane,... Been a FIFA meme for years fuldfør Rulebreakers-målene og løs specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene inklusive. Player items, we’ve seen a few Objectives and squad Building Challenges released quick and agile… endless! Neymar, just without the 5-star Weak Foot Lautaro Martinez promo is soccer... Team promo is about 500,000 and up 5 ' 8 '' Weight: … FIFA Rulebreakers! A batch of cards which see players’ stats completely reconfigured, to make each markedly different to real-life. Series Swaps 1: how to earn Tokens, rewards and link your EA & Twitch Accounts impressive first for. Follow the link douglas costa fifa 21 rulebreaker read the latest News and everything we know as SBC rewards would be the epitome the!, Mertens or Douglas Costa Rulebreaker Friday marked the release of the first teaser is a... N'T played a singel Rulebreaker Kane, Mertens or Douglas Costa has been a FIFA meme for years, stay!, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are using ad! Fuldfør Rulebreakers-målene og løs specielle Rulebreakers SBC’er for at optjene belønninger inklusive eksklusive.! Some coins danger areas apenas dos semanas desde su lanzamiento por ahora cumpliendo. Home ; News ; Rulebreaker Douglas Costa with +21 finishing, plus plenty more the exception of his abilities. To facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users first teaser is for a striker from Inter Milan with pace... Promo squad and with that some intriguing new options please whitelist FUTBIN site on your ad blocker 6pm.!