► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150% ► Their additional "ATK & DEF +60% when performing a Super Attack if facing an enemy whose name includes "Frieza" starting from the 10th turn" is calculated separately, resulting in a total boost of ATK & DEF +220% ►Their additional "ATK & DEF +100% when performing a Super Attack if facing an enemy whose name includes "Frieza" starting from the 10th turn" is calculated separately, resulting in a total boost of ATK & DEF +300%, ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150% ► Active skills are calculated separately, resulting in a maximum boost of DEF +408% ► His initial "ATK +70%" is calculated separately, resulting in a total boost of ATK +331.8% after performing 11 attacks, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 1.6k. Supreme Kai's Trial. grandpastern 2 years ago #1. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! User Info: Rahl13. An EZA Tier List to rank all Extreme Z-Awakened Cards in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. 9 Missions. I had him on max Crit, but considering he now stacks and lowers both ATK and DEF, I honestly don't know anymore. PayPal Donation Donate Bitcoin. Any help for Extreme TEQ is always appreciated. He might not be able to hit his full passive on some SBR stages which is a pain in the neck, but his stacking & ATK/DEF lower (the ATK/DEF lower is super good honestly, esp on a immense modifier) as well as EZA stats will be nice. Nice, mines rainbowed so I can't wait to see how well he performs. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE is the one of the best DRAGON BALL mobile game experiences available. Gaming Quiz / DBZ Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Random Gaming or Card Games Quiz Can you name the Extreme Z-Awakenable characters in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (Global version)? *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Or maybe nexf year Halloween. Kami Missions. 1.9k. DBZ Space! Can’t wait for it to come out on global next year, Man wanted to be first so bad you just screenshot and posted, Sorry, it’s cause I noticed it and just said fuck it . Fluff. Note: We advise mobile users to switch to desktop view when … Use 25 Dragon Stones to recruit 5 Elder Kai! So not only does he basically start with 100% att and def and gains additional Atta and def+30% when facing 1 enemey and additional att+50% when facing 2 or less enemies. I don't know, but I'm happy this nightmare has ended and I can finally EZA my SSJ3 Goku to level 140. Members. King Kai Missions. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ThisIsNonexistent/EZA_BATTLE_for_Character_11?oldid=1227313, Super Attack sealed for 9 turns; ATK & DEF +100%; DEF plus up to 80% (the more HP remaining, the greater the DEF boost); ATK & DEF +60% when performing a Super Attack if facing an enemy whose name includes ", Super Attack sealed for 4 turns; ATK & DEF +100%; ATK & DEF plus up to 120% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); ATK & DEF +100% when performing a Super Attack if facing an enemy whose name includes ", Causes immense damage and massively lowers ATK, ATK & DEF & chance to evade attacks (including Super Attacks) +15% per attack performed (ATK & DEF up to +154% and chance to evade up to +70%); ATK +100% when enemy is in "ATK Down" or "DEF Down" status when HP is 60% or below, ATK +70% and immune to negative status effects; ATK & DEF & chance to evade attacks (including Super Attacks) +15% per attack performed (ATK & DEF up to +154% and chance to evade up to +70%); Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +120% when enemy is in "ATK Down" or "DEF Down" status when HP is 70% or below. What does this stand for? (Havohei is the real MVP here) Just like their name, the units … 1:47:14. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle; EZA? In extreme sbr that lowers att and def is gonna be so clutch. A list of all Top Tier, F2P, and world tournament also known as wt team builds for Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. 1005 Missions. Status. So for HiPo, max AA? GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT! "Mysterious Ritual" Summon! Anyone else that post about this mysterious saiyan that isn't bardock will be removed! This bardock quite literally is amazing for short and long events. 263 Missions. 3 hours ago. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a comprehensive database about Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, the free-to-play mobile game based on the Dragon Ball anime franchise. Missions Korin Missions. End Time: Thu 12/31/2020 10:29 pm PST. Online. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Okay, who gave you the fucking RIGHT TO BE SO GOD DAMN GOOD?! Best thing is, on JP when I did the return summon, I got my 3rd dupe for him. Extreme Z-Awakening. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Global Japan. Top 3 EZA for sure, I dunno if hes better than say, PHY VB, but he's damn strong. This DB anime action puzzle game features beautiful 2D illustrated visuals and animations set in a DRAGON BALL world where the timeline has been thrown into chaos, where DB characters from the past and … Dokkan Battle News Category. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! ... Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. The game is developed by Akatsuki, published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, and is available on Android and iOS. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Members. Summons Currency "Mysterious Ritual" Summon 8570. Community content is available under. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #80: SSJ4 Gogeta hype! For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "This could be the worst Chain Battle in history of Dokkan" - …