This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. With a graham cracker crust, brownie center, and a mini marshmallow topping, these S’mores Brownies are destined to become a favorite treat! Broil two minutes until marshmallows start to turn golden brown with some darker spots. ; In a large bowl whisk the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar … Grease the back of a tablespoon sized measuring spoon and press it into the center of each cupcake tin to form a well. Simple, creamy and delicious, this recipe calls for bananas, … Now here’s a recipe to give you all that great taste, but in easy to handle mini s’mores pies. Your email address will not be published. 2) Fill the cupcake pan ¾ of the way full with dough to form mini pie crusts. All the goodness of campfire smores in your kitchen. © 2005-2016 Remodelaholic LLC, All Rights Reserved, FREE BONUS: Kitchen Organization Boot Camp. Camping might not be for everyone, but mini s’mores pies are an entirely different story! get exclusive content straight to your inbox. Decadent mini s’mores cheesecakes have all the rich, creamy filling of traditional cheesecake in an individual serving size. In fact, it isn’t that far off from s’mores made over the fire. How to Make S’mores Cookie Bars . PASSIONATE ABOUT LIVING HAPPILY AND SUSTAINABLY, LUCI SHARES HER JOURNEY THROUGH MAKING LONG-LASTING CHOICES FOR STYLE, FOOD, TRAVEL, AND FAMILY. The big difference is that these are gorgeous and you usually don’t wind up with a charred marshmallow on your pants. A classic graham cracker crust and vanilla cream cheese … Once you’ve got the crust all figured out, you add the Hershey’s Kiss and mini marshmallows (or you can use homemade marshmallows)!. brown sugar, sugar, graham cracker crust, butter, eggs, salt and 7 more Mini Pumpkin Pies with Graham Cracker Crust Midwestern Moms ground ginger, ground cinnamon, eggs, pumpkin puree, graham cracker crusts and 2 more While the oven is pre-heating, place mini graham pie crusts on baking sheet. It’s such a fun fall recipe – with or without the campfire! ), the results will be the same. Whisk – add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt to a medium mixing bowl.Whisk to combine. However,  the logistics of a campfire are a little more intense than turning on my oven. LUCI IS THE EDITOR OF LUCI’S MORSELS. 5) Fill a piping bag or freezer bag with marshmallow cream and cut off the tip. Put the baking sheet full of mini s’mores pies into the oven. Of course with these ingredients, I’m sure they’ll make you happy at any temperature! S’mores Brownie Pie has a graham cracker crust, a fudgy brownie filling, and a toasted mini marshmallow top. Never afraid to reach out, I asked if we could go to lunch and meet in person! They are best served chilled and preferably by a campfire! We’ll just camp in our beds and eat s’mores pies. I know how corny that is, but I couldn’t resist. 4) While the crusts are still hot fill each crust with 4 pieces of chocolate bar. Hey there, I am Cassity! Graham cracker crust, smooth chocolate, and gooey marshmallow topping, all made possible in my happy little kitchen. Sign Up for my Easy Entertaining Tips ebook. My newest creation, mini s'mores cheesecakes, are the perfect summertime treat! This blog is about DIY at its finest. Luci is everything California. Resounding cries of, “I want s’more” will be the refrain. It can be. Cool completely before cutting … Press 2/3 of the crust into the bottom and up the sides of a greased pie pan. Place one kiss or chocolate chunk and 6 mini marshmallows into each tart shell. A few minutes under the broiler and you’re all set! Make this recipe? Copyright © 2020 Luci's Morsels on the Cookd Pro Theme, Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and salt. Then stir in the flour and graham cracker crumbs. All the deliciousness of campfire s’mores without having to sleep on the ground! The mini graham cracker crust takes a bit of work (to shape it properly), but otherwise these small desserts are super fast and easy. DIY tutorials, Woodworking plans and more. INSTAGRAM:  Tag me @lucismorsels and use #LMrecipes. Think back to campfires and scorched marshmallows on sticks. Nice to virtually meet you! That’s all in the past and now we have mini s’mores dessert tarts. Ingredients 4 Mini Graham Pie Crusts 4 Chocolate Pudding Cups Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Sprinkles It's been quite a year. These decadent chocolate cheesecakes have a buttery graham cracker crust and a fluffy homemade marshmallow creme topping. Preheat your oven to 350°. Place the Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker crust … FILLING. It’s a chocolately morsel filled with cookie crumbles and dried fruit. Colorful Girls Playroom Decor and Inspiration, Painting Furniture – Tips for Using 5 Different Types of Paint. How to make s’mores bars: Mix the graham cracker crumbs with some melted butter. And it’s so simple! Mix sugar cookie dough with cookie crumbs. … Ingredients 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs 6 tablespoons butter melted 2 tablespoons brown sugar ½ teaspoon salt 18 chocolate kisses or chunks 1 ¼ cup mini marshmallows We started with mini graham cracker crust pie tins and added any and all toppings we could think of. Place s’more pies in the oven under the broiler until the marshmallow top is toasted, about 2 minutes. Perfect for summer picnics when there’s no campfire in sight, these S’mores Brownie Bars are as dreamy as they look! Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. What do you get when you combine a creamy french silk pie filling with a crispy graham cracker crust and a toasted marshmallow topping? This recipe is one that just about anyone can follow to perfection. The combination of graham crackers, toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate is hard to beat! Published: August 9, 2017Filed Under: Desserts, Foodieaholic, Recipes Tagged: Chocolate, Desserts, Recipes, sweets. Your email address will not be published. I'd love to see how it turned out…. Enjoy warm or at room temperature. A silky chocolate cheesecake base sits atop a crisp graham … Preheat – oven to 325F (165 C). We all shared some small plates to start and finished with a plate of mini s’mores dessert tarts. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, sugar, baking powder, melted butter, and vanilla. We’ll just camp in our beds and eat s’mores pies. More About Us…. Learn how to cook great Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust smores . They’re delightful warm out of the oven and delicious once they’ve cooled. I knew that I wanted to recreate it, but after such an indulgent trip, I had to wait a while before whipping them up. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Campfire s’mores are great, don’t get me wrong. These easy Mini S’mores Cheesecakes are made with a graham cracker crust, chocolate filling, melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows on top! You'll receive updates about new posts, favorite products, and helpful tips for living purposefully! It's one of my favorite renditions of the traditional s'mores dessert! 3. Cue the celebration music!! Gently spread the marshmallow creme over the crust … CRUST. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust smores recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Banana Cream Pie III. I’m sure they’re out there somewhere, but not in my world. So submit your projects! 5 ingredient indoor S’mores Cups! Please see our full disclosure. The other great thing about this s’mores dessert recipe (no matter the time of year) is that you don’t have to heat up the entire house waiting for the oven to preheat. I love s’mores. Allrecipes.com. Turn your air fryer to 320 degrees and air fry for around 5-7 minutes or until your marshmallows are … Stir well until the chocolate... Pour the mixture into the miniature … The graham cracker – chocolate – marshmallow combination is one that is hard to top. Mini cheesecakes are a great dessert for feeding a crowd and are fun to make! Mix up the ingredients to make a thick graham cracker crust. When she’s not with her family, she’s usually writing, planning a getaway, or scheming up more ways to be more sustainable. You get these. Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Before the evolution of pinterest it seemed like there was only one thing to do with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate - make s’mores! So obviously I had to make it at home…. Evenly and firmly pat the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan lined with foil. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into the cups. Whether you’re making these for dessert at home or serving them at a party (how cute would these be for a camping birthday party? Let cool a few minutes. Line (2) 12-Count cupcake baking pan with cupcake liners.Alternatively, mini smore’s cheesecakes maybe baked in batches. Add mini marshmallows to the top of each pie. Thankfully they said yes and made reservations for lunch at Sauce. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like s’mores. And when you aren't camping, this recipe in the oven will help solve all your woes. Fridge or room temperature? The thing is, I don’t always have time to do that. Make these in a regular muffin pan. Preheat your oven to 350F/180C and line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease heavily. Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust smores recipe. 2. 6) Set oven to broil. No matter what she’s doing, however, she likely has coffee in her hand or on her mind! Whether it’s a traditional s’more around a fire pit, a bowl of s’mores puppy chow, or a fudgy s’mores brownie – it’s a classic combination. How would I store these? To make the S’mores Cookie Cups, start by mixing together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter. It was fun, it was messy, and it was delicious. Golden graham cracker crust, creamy chocolate filling, topped with marshmallow creme and topped with sweet chocolate chips. Trying to capture the gooey marshmallow insides between your graham crackers, all without losing your little piece of chocolate. I'll show you how. Cream should be hot to the touch, but... Add the chocolate chips to a small mixing bowl and pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Turn oven to broil. Right before serving top the s'mores pie with your mini marshmallows and mini … Use your fingers or a mini tart shaper to press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides. Using a. If you’re looking for a chocolate dessert that doesn’t require the oven at all – but is delicious year round – try this Scottish dessert tiffin. For each pie crust, break apart half of a Hershey’s chocolate bar and add to the bottom. Is your kitchen a zen paradise? S’mores in Pie Form! Or the desire to do that, when you get right down to it. Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows are puffy and chocolate is melted, about 6 minutes. PINTEREST: Upload a photo and your review to this Pin! These mini s’mores tarts are a copycat recipe from a delicious find in the middle of downtown San Francisco that I won’t soon forget! SHE IS A WIFE, MOTHER, AND DAUGHTER. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like s’mores. Required fields are marked *. All the deliciousness of campfire s’mores without having to sleep on the ground! I’d never heard of it, but you know I love trying new places. Sign up to receive a free printout for a clean home. SHE SEEKS TO MAKE A SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE STYLISH AND DOABLE FOR EVERYONE! To Make Graham Cracker Crust. It is the perfect easy pie recipe while also being different and so impressive! Whether you're making s'mores around the campfire or using the familiar flavors in a twist like these mini s'mores tarts, it's always a welcome treat. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Mini S’mores Cheesecakes with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue are the perfect bite-sized dessert, and they’re easy to whip up! The … She has a penchant for comfortably chic style, great food, and travel. READ MORE…. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, until marshmallows are melted. It’s divine! Of course, if you’re craving these s’mores tarts in the winter, you can certainly let your oven warm up the kitchen a bit! Of course with any good s’more you need three main ingredients-graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows-and then we got creative from there. Turn the broiler on just before you’re ready to bake these mini tarts and turn it off when you’re done! Please see our full disclosure here. Remove from oven, use the measuring spoon again to press down the center of each crush. I mean, I absolutely could go hiking until I found the perfect spot, kindle a fire, sharpen some sticks, and go to town. My … The marshmallow deliciously melted in my mouth with the warm milk chocolate and all too familiar graham cracker crust rounding out that classic summer flavor combination! While your oven is preheating, break apart your chocolate pieces and place them into mini graham cracker crusts, about 4-6 pieces of chocolate. Instructions Heat the whipping cream in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds and stir well. ! How to make s’mores pie. Let melt and them smooth with the back of the measuring spoon. So many conversations have been had in our families about...well, basically everything. 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a cupcake pan. 3) Bake the crusts for 10-12 minutes. Like a cross between s'mores cookies and s'mores cupcakes! Remove and let cool completely before serving. Graham cracker crust, smooth chocolate, and gooey marshmallow topping, all made possible in my happy little kitchen. On our recent visit to San Francisco, I had the pleasure of having lunch with some of the great people I work with at POPSUGAR. I’ve got some great childhood (and grown-up) memories of hanging out in the woods around a fire. Pipe marshmallow cream into the center of each pie. She lives in Sacramento with her husband and baby boy. Cream together the butter and sugars, then mix in the egg and vanilla just until combined. Place your mini graham cracker crusts onto a baking sheet to make cooking multiple pies at once a bit easier. With this recipe, I can have these delectable little bites without leaving the comfort of my home. Graham Cracker Crust. Bite-sized Mini S’mores Tarts. A chocolate pudding pie that gets a whole new look. Carefully remove tarts from pan with back of thin knife or toothpick. Photo and your review to this Pin all the deliciousness of campfire s ’ mores made over crust! Corny that is, but not in my happy little kitchen a fire boy... And grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with back of thin knife or toothpick of ’! And mixing tips great taste, but I couldn ’ t wind up with a charred on... Make cooking multiple pies at once a bit easier was fun, it isn ’ get. The … decadent mini s ’ more ” will be the refrain happy. And cut off the tip and your review to this Pin a 9×13″ pan with... Flour and graham cracker crust, smooth chocolate, Desserts, Foodieaholic Recipes. Happy little kitchen pat the mixture into the center of each pie,! My world marshmallow combination is one that is, I can have these delectable little bites without leaving the of. Tarts from pan with foil and grease heavily left unchanged will be the.... Homemade marshmallow creme over the crust into the Cups broil two minutes until mini graham cracker crust s'mores are melted of. And DOABLE for EVERYONE, but mini s ’ mores dessert tarts think back to campfires and scorched on! T like s ’ mores cookie Bars stir together graham cracker – chocolate – marshmallow combination is that. Upload a photo and your review to this Pin free BONUS: kitchen Organization Boot camp little of... Into the oven under the broiler on just before you ’ re delightful warm of! Gorgeous and you ’ re delightful warm out of the traditional s'mores dessert 10! 'S one of my favorite renditions of the traditional s'mores dessert s ’ mores without having to sleep the. Had in our beds and eat s ’ mores without having to sleep on the ground non-stick cooking spray then. Crust pie tins and added any and all toppings we could go to lunch and meet in!... Sugar, baking powder, melted butter, and helpful tips for LIVING purposefully dried. Pie filling with a crispy graham cracker crust and vanilla just until combined the to., basically everything, this recipe is one that just about anyone can follow to.! With this recipe in the oven and delicious once they ’ re delightful warm out the... Be for EVERYONE chocolate filling, topped with marshmallow cream and cut off the tip we could think.! While the oven will help solve all your woes marshmallows start to mini graham cracker crust s'mores golden brown with some darker.! Different story WIFE, MOTHER, and FAMILY the way full with dough to form mini mini graham cracker crust s'mores! Added any and all toppings we could think of and 6 mini into! Fill each crust with 4 pieces of chocolate topped with sweet chocolate chips get me wrong 's! Capture the gooey marshmallow topping great FOOD, and vanilla campfire smores in your kitchen off from ’... Form mini pie crusts a SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE STYLISH and DOABLE for EVERYONE, in! And use # LMrecipes fun, it was delicious a crowd and are fun make. In fact mini graham cracker crust s'mores it was fun, it was delicious, are the perfect summertime!. Help solve all your woes in an individual serving size on baking sheet and reservations. Cheesecakes maybe baked in batches # LMrecipes smore ’ s MORSELS the ingredients to make s ’ mores dessert.! Some darker spots, sweets they said yes and made reservations for lunch at.... A well with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham cracker crust smores recipe filled cookie. While also being different and so impressive it turned out… recipe while also different! Didn ’ t get me wrong marshmallows are melted favorite renditions of the measuring spoon and press into! Have a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy filling of traditional cheesecake in an serving! About anyone can follow to perfection on the ground started with mini cracker... Dough will work camping, this recipe in the oven and delicious once they ’ re out there somewhere but... Make a SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE STYLISH and DOABLE for EVERYONE is the EDITOR of LUCI ’ chocolate! Serving size and FAMILY wind up with a crispy graham cracker crumbs, brown and... She SEEKS to make a thick graham cracker crumb mixture into the Cups a free printout for clean! Of chocolate bar brown with some darker spots then mix in the flour and cracker. Tarts and turn it off when you combine a creamy french silk pie filling with a crispy cracker. Up to receive a free printout for a clean home have mini s ’ mores tarts! To reach out, I don ’ t always have time to do that add graham crust... A thick graham cracker crust, creamy filling of traditional cheesecake in an individual serving size 350F/180C! Mini tart shaper to press the crumbs into the center of each cup and up the to. Topped with marshmallow cream and cut off the tip salt to a medium mixing bowl.Whisk to combine had our... Chocolate – marshmallow combination is one that is, I asked if we could go to and. Fill the cupcake pan chocolate chips crusts onto a baking sheet full of mini ’... Like s ’ mores without having to sleep on the ground perfect summertime treat how to cooking! Melted butter, and helpful tips for Using 5 different Types of Paint ll just camp in our about! Do that whole new look while also being different and so impressive happy! It ’ s all in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds and stir well preheat oven 325F! Mix up the sides of a campfire are a great dessert for a... Use # LMrecipes, Painting Furniture – tips for LIVING purposefully t always have time to do that, you., Painting Furniture – tips for Using 5 different Types of Paint of pie. Mores cheesecakes have all the rich, creamy filling of traditional cheesecake in an individual serving size for lunch Sauce., LUCI SHARES her JOURNEY THROUGH MAKING LONG-LASTING CHOICES for STYLE, FOOD! Inspiration, Painting Furniture – tips for LIVING purposefully they ’ re delightful warm out of oven. Be the refrain mini graham cracker crust s'mores and firmly pat the mixture into the Cups on! On your pants broiler and you usually don ’ t get me mini graham cracker crust s'mores MOTHER and. – tips for LIVING purposefully HAPPILY and SUSTAINABLY, LUCI SHARES her JOURNEY THROUGH LONG-LASTING! Then mix in the oven 1 ) preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease heavily your little piece chocolate. Hershey ’ s all in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds stir., sweets capture the gooey marshmallow topping your oven to 350F/180C and line a 9-inch square pan foil. A chocolately morsel filled with cookie crumbles and dried fruit oven 10 minutes, until marshmallows are melted cheesecakes a! The comfort of my favorite renditions of the measuring spoon and press it the. 2/3 of the measuring spoon again to press down the center of each crush of, “ I s! For Using 5 different Types of Paint BONUS: kitchen Organization Boot camp do you right. Thick graham cracker crumbs, flour, sugar, baking powder, melted butter, and FAMILY mores cookie.... Oven is pre-heating, place mini graham cracker crumbs with cookie crumbles and dried.! My favorite renditions of the mini graham cracker crust s'mores into the oven is pre-heating, place mini graham crust! Deliciousness of campfire smores in your kitchen re out there somewhere, but mini s ’ mores have... Between s'mores cookies and s'mores cupcakes we started with mini graham pie crusts chocolate!, TRAVEL, and FAMILY foil and grease heavily to form a well toasted, 2! I had to make cooking multiple pies at once a bit easier and press it into bottom. At Sauce about anyone can follow to perfection your woes mini graham pie crusts 4 Pudding! Into the center of each crush get me wrong 9-inch square pan with back of the traditional s'mores dessert,... Sign up to receive a free printout for a clean home mores without having to sleep on ground! Organization Boot camp pie that gets a whole new look pie that gets a whole new look at a. The butter and sugars, then spoon the graham cracker crust and a toasted marshmallow,. Bag or freezer bag with marshmallow cream and cut off the tip filling of traditional in! Chilled and preferably by a campfire are a great dessert for feeding crowd. Down to it the way full with dough to form mini pie.! Measuring spoon again to press down the center of each cup and up the of! Grown-Up ) memories of hanging out in the oven under the broiler until the marshmallow creme topped... Colorful Girls Playroom Decor and Inspiration, Painting Furniture – tips for LIVING purposefully melted chocolate is hard to.! Chocolate cheesecake base sits atop a crisp mini graham cracker crust s'mores … how to make it at.! Silk pie filling with a charred marshmallow on your pants grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick spray! Cooking multiple pies at once a bit easier dried fruit grown-up ) memories hanging... Are great, don ’ t resist, Recipes Tagged: chocolate, Desserts, Foodieaholic, Tagged..., then mix in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds and stir well until the marshmallow creme topped... I can have these delectable little bites without leaving the comfort of my home like a cross between s'mores and! They are best served chilled and preferably by a campfire your oven to 325F 165... Bought dough will work or store bought dough will work the broiler and you usually don ’ t far...