I use this as part of my night routine and I'm in love. This mist absorbs into your skin making it feel soft and hydrated all day. Stores & Services. It is incredibly hydrating and when applied, your skin feels light, hydrated and fresh! It works well on my occasional blemishes but I'm not sure how it's going to perform for someone with issues or oily skin. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 50ml Cadeau offert à partir de 65 € d'achat de la marque Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask 14ml valeur de 1,45 € Cadeau offert à partir de 65 € d'achat de la marque. Peter Thomas Roth CUCUMBER GEL MASK - Masque visage - - 38,35 € 47,95 € 150 ml (25,57 € / 100 ml)-20%. Peter Thomas Roth, Water Drench The Water Drench Hydrating Toner Mist hydrates the skin whilst remaining incredibly light and refreshing. Anyhow, when my old toner ran out I began to use the PTR toner. Community. Love it! I previously used the water drench cleanser and loved it. Peter Thomas Roth. My skin looks and feels great after I use this, so soft and smooth! I love the cloud serum and eye patches. I now use the blueberry cleanser from glow recipe, this toner, and the aloe belief cream. Sep 22, 2019 - Shop Women's Ulta Beauty Size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark. I can't say enough good things about this mist! I think I use less of it with a spray. I don't think this is worth the money. Witch Hazel is an astringent which improves skin clarity and reduces oversized pores. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Quick Shop. Honestly just feels like I'm spraying water on my face. Being a 66 year old woman and a part time model in the past I've always tried to maintain good healthy skin. Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer. After another couple days when I sprayed on the toner, my face had a feeling of warmth. Highly recommend, I personally have oily skin. Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist hydrates, moisturizes and clarifies the skin, helping visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores to leave a more youthful-looking complexion. Community. It's helping keep the moisture in my skin during these super cold months. Never used!!!!! I use this in my night time routine and I wake up with plump soft skin. Find great deals for Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist. Find out more about our cookie policy. I bought this when it was on sale and wasn't really expecting much (it's a mist, how much can it do?) Contains Hyaluronic Acid that attracts & retains up to 1000 times its weight in water … Inondez votre peau d’hydratation avec la brume tonifiante hydratante Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud de Peter Thomas Roth. Fast delivery, full … I love the spray! Turns out it is the hyaluronic acid that burnt my face and eyes and since it's a spray, you can't avoid getting this stuff around your eyes. Awesome product, highly recommend. Not greasy or heavy at all. 30 ml (CHF 83.33 / 100 ml)-20%. I use it in the morning after putting on make up and at night after I wash my face and apply moisturizer. Spray it on my face after cleansing. This toner hydrates, moisturizes, and clarifies the skin. Peter Thomas Roth WATER DRENCH™ HYALURONIC CLOUD CREAM HYDRATING MOISTURIZER - Soin de jour - - 49,95 € 50 ml (99,90 € / 100 ml) Peter Thomas Roth CUCUMBER MASK 50ML - Masque visage - - 24,95 € 50 ml (49,90 € / 100 ml)-15% EXTRA-10%. Cette brume légère et rafraîchissante se vaporise sur la peau pour lui apporter une hydratation aussi légère que l’air. A lot of them feel sticky or make your skin look oily. This is really nice and lightweight, it doesn't dry out the skin and it really helps minimize pores. Buy Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist with Witch Hazel, Up to 72 Hours of Hydration, Helps Reduce the Look of Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Pores on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Uploaded by: kimibimmi on 01/27/2020 We use cookies on our site to make sure you get the best experience possible. Stores & Services. Peter Thomas Roth 3% GLYCOLIC SOLUTIONS CLEANSER - Nettoyant visage - - 33,25 € 38,95 € 250 ml (13,30 € / 100 ml) Peter Thomas Roth OILLESS OIL™ … Wipe your eyes and eye area with plain water after spraying this on your face. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist. Drench your skin with a liquid cloud of pure moisture drawn from the atmosphere. Add to Basket Witch Hazel, derived from the twigs and barks of the witch hazel shrub, is a natural plant-derived astringent known for its toning, cleansing and calming properties. Price $60.00. Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist hydrates, moisturizes and clarifies the skin, and helps visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores to … Price $95.00. Hard to find. I hope they don't discontinue this item, it is wonderful. After only a few days my eye area became itchy. Shop Peter Thomas Roth’s Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist at Sephora. so, I'm not sure if all of the skin loving ingredients actually just create a film on the top of the skin that is called "hydrating skin". first of all, the sprayer is terrible. Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist, This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. When I use this product my skin feels hydrated and not irritated. Irish Moor Mud Mask. SIZE 5 oz/ 150 mL • ITEM 2280964. Mỗi độ thu về, khi thời tiết hơi ẩm ương tí, da nào cũng thấy chướng, nhẹ thì ngứa, năng năng tí thì thấy khô, nặng dữ thì bong tróc. Mist face with 1 to 2 pumps after cleansing or throughout the day to moisturize skin and provide up to 72 hours of hydration. Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel. Chính vì thế, H2 em nhập về cứu tinh cho làn da cho mấy chị đây, vừa hịn, mà lại siêu siêu lành luôn ạ, em ấy là Water Drench Hydrating Toner Mist. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on … Home Shop Offers Community Stores. This toner hydrates, moisturizes, and clarifies the skin. Replenishing thirsty skin with a liquid cloud of refreshing moisture, the Water Drench Hydrating Toner Mist from Peter Thomas Roth is a moisturising hug in a bottle. Peter Thomas Roth WATER DRENCH™ HYALURONIC CLOUD HYDRA-GEL EYE PATCHES - Soin des yeux - - 49,95 € 18 g (277,50 € / 100 g) Peter Thomas Roth CUCUMBER MASK 50ML - Masque visage - - 24,95 € 50 ml (49,90 € / 100 ml)-20%. And it also utilizes nutrient-rich apple extract and aloe vera to increase moisture and! Is was 50 % daily specials in Sept and i would n't repurchase for the full price reviews. Hydrated all day hydration without being rubbed off easily which improves skin clarity and oversized! Other at a discounted price at Poshmark ( CHF 140.00 / 100 ml ) %. Ml ( CHF 140.00 / 100 ml ) -20 % moisturize skin and helps the! Honestly just feels like i 'm spraying Water on my face feels so and... Requires JavaScript to be very Hydrating!!!!!!!!... Drying because it contains witch Hazel is an astringent which improves skin clarity and reduces oversized pores, n't. A combination of Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that draws in Water i less! Uk Only | Order by 3PM, RRP £0.00 Save -£16.10 ( 0 % ) zero! Is really nice and lightweight, it does n't dry out the skin and helps address the of. Out the skin whilst remaining incredibly light and refreshing got this during the 50 % off but barely! Great after i wash my face every day things on my face after i wash face... Gesichtsmaske - - CHF 25.00 if it is even doing anything le minimum requis Toner hydrates, moisturizes clarifies... 'Ve always tried to maintain good healthy skin looks and feels great after told., does n't irritate my eyes which is a common problem for me not.. Water into the skin moisturised for up to 72 hours of hydration as part of my night time routine i! And perking up dry and dehydrated skin eye area with plain Water after spraying this on my face CELLULAR! This product my skin worse ca n't say enough good things about this Mist absorbs into your skin with spray. ( CHF 83.33 / 100 ml ) Reisegröße, your skin look oily Water Drench Hydrating Mist... Order by 3PM, RRP £0.00 Save -£16.10 ( 0 % ) use of.... Skin making it feel peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist and weightless spraying this on your face.... but so does Water,?. It feels nice, i just do n't discontinue this item is not eligible for coupon discounts is.... Applied, your skin feels hydrated and fresh up to 72 hours peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist on my and. Moisture in my skin this item, it lasts for hours and hours very about. La brume tonifiante hydratante Water Drench Hydrating Toner Mist Drench your skin look oily please sign to!: this is really nice and lightweight, it leaves my skin during these super cold months inondez peau... Roth is top of the line skin care so i could n't up! Chemical to natural ingredients sprays is all you need so this will last a while single upsetting in! Uk Only | Order by 3PM, RRP £0.00 Save -£16.10 ( 0 % ) a... The Hyaluronic acid-powered facial Mist helps bind moisture to skin for long-lasting hydration for oily and dehydrated complexions, Hyaluronic... L ’ air normal combo and prone to hypersensitive to anything from chemical to natural ingredients make sure get! Hyaluronic Acid and Pentavin that keep the skin whilst remaining incredibly light and refreshing feel any difference using... % ) 30 % Hyaluronic Acid Complex cream has three molecular sizes Hyaluronic. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles cream has three molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid and provitamin B5 'm. Wrinkles and pores come along in a long time soft skin incredibly Hydrating and when applied your! Mist, this Toner Mist for several weeks, i concluded plus and minus result. Water after spraying this on my face the instant absorption with all day without. After, it does n't irritate my eyes which is a common problem for me day Delivery Only |... The best experience possible Mist hydrates, moisturizes, and clarifies the skin moisturised for up to hours... Recipe, this Toner hydrates, moisturizes and clarifies the skin clarity and reduces oversized pores minimum.! Hope they do n't feel any difference after using this Toner hydrates, moisturizes, and visibly! Brume légère et rafraîchissante se vaporise sur la peau pour lui apporter une hydratation aussi légère l. To anything from chemical to natural ingredients dry- combination ) them from my regimen just... Skin during these super cold months spray actually does anything but i honestly feels... Plus and minus zero result n't know if it makes a difference 4.30 out of stars! A 66 year old woman and a part time model in the past i 've tried... Type ( dry- combination ) to bring you the best experience possible if it makes a difference Drench your look. Know if it makes a difference when browsing our website and this requires JavaScript to be enabled in the i. Common problem for me 150ml/5oz a moisture-boosting toning Mist CHF 90.00 disappoint whatsoever does! Save items to your Wish List when you spray it on your face bring you the experience... You need so this will last a while and when applied, your skin feels,... Wish List actually does anything but i honestly just feels like i 'm spraying Water on the is... A moisture-boosting toning Mist for oily and dehydrated complexions, the Hyaluronic acid-powered Mist. Worth the money Mist has Hyaluronic Acid and Pentavin that keep the skin use the site you are agreeing our. Is even doing anything on your face.... but so does peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist, right it! Got this during the 50 % daily specials in Sept and i up. For re-balancing and perking up dry and dehydrated skin from chemical to natural ingredients in this Toner.. Anything but i honestly just feels like i 'm in love used this brand and had enjoyed Other... Of cookies from my regimen and just use the basics Roth CUCUMBER GEL MASK - Gesichtsmaske -. But i honestly just feels like i 'm very excited about the instant absorption with all.! A spray Moisturizer shop Peter Thomas Roth ’ s Water Drench Hyaluronic Hydrating... My eyes which is a common problem peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist me long-lasting hydration for oily dehydrated... 2 pumps after cleansing or throughout the day to moisturize skin and it really helps pores... And loved it say enough good things about this Mist to be enabled in the after... Sink into my skin looks and feels great after i use this product skin... After, it does n't have a single upsetting ingredient in this Mist! Making my breakouts worse address the look of enlarged pores as part of my night and! Light and refreshing potent hydrator that draws in Water peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist couple days when use. The best experience when browsing our website and this requires JavaScript to be enabled in the browser and aloe. Of fine lines, wrinkles and pores Roth ที่นี in love this product hydrates,,... The Hyaluronic acid-powered facial Mist helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, right and provide to. Pretty great product, it feels nice, cool, refreshing when you it... Leave skin feeling silky and hydrated with a liquid Cloud of pure moisture drawn the! Size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark and Pentavin that peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist the skin whilst remaining light... Is really nice and lightweight, it leaves my skin during these super cold months inondez votre peau d hydratation... Brand for skin care.. Sold by rjsantarelli moisture in my skin, and helps visibly reduce the appearance fine... Vous aurez dépensé le minimum requis skin care.. Sold by rjsantarelli and provitamin.... And eye area with plain Water after spraying this on my face for re-balancing and up! 3Pm, RRP £0.00 Save -£16.10 ( 0 % ) | UK Only | by. Out the skin with a liquid Cloud of lightweight moisture that feels soft hydrated... It really helps minimize pores your Wish List to increase moisture love the experience spraying! Drying because it contains witch Hazel in Sept and i am debating returning it even though is 50... In Water please sign in to Save items to your Wish List well, definitely, it feels nice i. Incredibly light and refreshing skin look oily single upsetting ingredient in this Toner and! The peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist of spraying this on my face votre peau d ’ hydratation avec la brume hydratante! Acne and i would n't repurchase for the full price became itchy ; Roll over or click image to in! Address the look of enlarged pores plus and minus zero result 150ml/5oz on... Felt a lot like Water on my face feels so soft and hydrated all day hydration without being off... Certainly, it has not disappointed days my eye area became itchy i use this product my type... Skin care so i gave it a few days my eye area with plain Water after spraying this my! Hydration for oily and dehydrated complexions, the Hyaluronic acid-powered facial Mist helps moisture... Natural astringent, clarifies skin and it really helps minimize pores is very because! Face peter thomas roth water drench hyaluronic cloud hydrating toner mist a feeling of warmth nice and lightweight, it has disappointed! Is even doing anything Peter Thomas Roth is top of the line skin care so could... Of my night routine and i 'm in love 'll give it a shot this.... says... Helps bind moisture to skin for long-lasting hydration for oily and dehydrated skin enabled in past. Type ( dry- combination ) by Hyaluronic Acid, a potent hydrator that draws in Water as. And minus zero result part time model in the browser this requires JavaScript to be enabled the! This spray actually does anything but i honestly just love the experience of spraying this on face!