Open the wrapping, sprinkle all sides with salt, and wrap it up again. "Omg! There are so many great sides that would go with this roast beef! Reduce the temperature to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Remove from the oven, loosely tent with foil, and allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes. I have already sent them pictures of this roast beef recipe and I can’t wait for them to try it. instagram This will prevent the juices from running out and will leave you with a juicer cut once you do slice it. Salt the roast and let sit at room temp: The beef should be brought to close to room temperature before you start to roast it so that it cooks more evenly. Prep Time: 45 minutes – 2 hours & Cook Time: 7 minutes roast per pound at 450°F Instructions. Eye of round roast is the meat most commonly used for roast beef sold at deli counters. I love hearing from you & seeing what you made! Let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. And! They always say the right things, and they know what it is to work full time while trying to raise human beings that you want to be good, wonderful people in this crazy world. If you decide to follow our recipe, please note that we don’t want to mislead you into thinking that your top round roast will be as tender and juicy as a more expensive rib eye roast – it simply won’t be the same as that! I would lay them in a single layer on a wax lined baking sheet and freeze for one hour. Welcome to my kitchen, where time around the table is just as important as what is on it. Submitted by: TALIA71. Start with the oven at 450 degrees. If the temperature reads 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit, then the top round roast beef is perfectly cooked. Dinner needs to be delicious, but it also needs to be fast and easy to make, and this easy top round roast beef recipe is both of those things. Remove the roast and tent it with foil, letting it rest for 10 minutes before slicing thin. This post may contain affiliate links. Then when I went to reheat it, I put the sliced pieces in a 9×13 baking dish covered with tin foil. Another full disclosure: So many of these great tips came from my time with Certified Angus Beef that resulted in this amazing Top Round Roast Beef Recipe. I know their lives because I’m living it too.  I just thought it would photograph beautifully in the cast iron skillet, and it does. I'm Lisa Longley, and I am committed to giving you simple dinner ideas and recipes that are easy to make; recipes that will fill your home with joy. Then transfer them to an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. Pulse for a few seconds! Roast for 21 minutes (seven minutes per pound) then turn off the oven and let the roast sit in the hot oven for 2 1/2 hours. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Leftover eye round roast recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. While I tried to do so myself, I always had varying results. I am the owner and author of SimpleJoy.com and I'm so glad that you are here. Yummy! Here is the other side of the bottom round roast package. All rights reserved, 3½- 4 pound Certified Angus Beef Top Round Roast. ", "I have made this a couple or more times. After that, lower the temperature to 350°f and set the timer to 60 minutes. This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and then make a purchase, I make a small amount of money at no additional cost to you.  Thank you in advance for supporting Wine & Glue. Tender Eye of Round Roast Recipe Ingredient. This Easy Top Round Roast Beef Recipe is going to become a regular in your house after you see how easy it is to make, how tender and perfect it comes out every time, and how versatile the left overs are. Place the tray in the oven and let it bake at 450°f for 20 minutes. It’s easy & quick to prepare. Steak Salad – Okay, not technically steak.  Please keep in mind that the weight and thickness of your roast with greatly affect how long it needs to cook. This recipe is naturally low carb, as are most roast or steak recipes. Print. If you make this easy top round roast beef recipe or any of my other recipes, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Dec 17, 2018 - Explore Fox Bros Piggly Wiggly's board "Round Roast Recipes", followed by 509 people on Pinterest. But for an inexpensive cut of beef like Top of the Round… Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration! (You know what kind of show. Do your best to cover not only the top and bottom but the sides. It’s also used for steak cuts such as cube steak, minute steak and eye of round steak. Have a question? Add the roast, some pepperoncinis (plus some of the juice), beef broth to the pot. Then season with salt and pepper. For our recipe, you need to rest the meat out of the fridge for one hour and let it stay in the oven for at least two, so plan accordingly. Slice thin, and enjoy. Good appetite! Step 1: Set the oven for preheating at 450°F. If you're going for maximum impact in your roast dinner, you can't do better than roast beef. We will go over all the details of how to cook the perfect eye of roast and turn it into a delicious french dip sandwich. 0 from 0 votes. You can also find one here. Nathan put horseradish sauce on his. Without fail, my mother-in-law made an eye of round roast beef for Sunday dinner every week. They make me laugh. Don’t make me swear on the blog.) This incredibly simple Roast Eye of Round Beef recipe with thyme and rosemary has a terrific flavorful crust, and tender, pink, juicy meat inside. Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a sealing position. Shake the roast gently, allowing any excess salt and pepper to fall off. This roast can be kept in the refrigerator in an air tight container for three to four days. Grilling or roasting eye of round … I let it warm in there for about 15 minutes and then it was the perfect temperature for the left overs. 1 Beef eye of round (around 3 pounds) Three tablespoons of Olive oil; 2-3 teaspoons salt (less or more as preferred) 2-3 teaspoons of crushed black pepper; A baking Sheet How Long To Cook Eye Round Roast Per Pound? Thicker roasts will take closer to an hour and roasts that are about an 1 1/2 inches thick will be done after about 15 minutes at 325. Shares. Top the meat with pats of butter. But this roast beef is perfect on a simple green salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and red peppers with some ranch dressing. twitter So, remove it from the refrigerator at least 1 hour, preferably 2 hours, before cooking. Pat roast dry with paper towels. This recipe is super simple but will make you feel like … Fit a rack in a roasting pan and set aside. Gather the ingredients – bottom round roast, onion, beef broth, red wine, salt and pepper. pinterest That was the whole reason I sent it to them. Even my finicky eaters. Place the roast in the preheated oven. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. More Beef Roast Recipes: Eye of Round Roast; Sirloin Tip Roast; Mississippi Pot Roast; View all beef recipes. I didn’t think anything so simple could be so good! Rub the top round roast with the olive oil. Combine the oil, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic into a paste, then rub all over the roast. The butter helps to form a crust on top of the meat, and also adds a … Learn how to cook great Leftover eye round roast . Roast Beef Breakfast Bowl – Next time we have left overs, I’m going to add them to some hash browns, onions, and eggs, for a breakfast bowl. (Who talks like that and when did I become 80? Then spread the salt, black pepper and garlic over it. Put the seared eye of a round roast on a trivet. I have this group of friends that I text with every single day. Place the top round roast beef in a shallow baking tray. Full disclosure: You do not make this recipe in a cast iron pan, so put that baby away until you need to make some bacon. Utterly perfect fork tender, melt in your mouth pot roast, with delicate potatoes, sweet carrots, sits in a perfectly seasoned broth. I love this because they wouldn’t tell me they are good if they sucked.  (see note). ", Tap here to get 5 Secrets to a Simple & Joyful Holiday. If you like the flavor of Worchester sauce, you may coat the meat with the sauce before rubbing the spice herb seasoning. This Top Round Roast … Eye Of Round Roast Recipe. Sprinkle the spice-herb seasoning on the meat. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 5 minutes on High … Submitted by: … Assuming you have top round roast beef left overs, though I would not be surprised if you don’t have any, there are so many great ways that you can eat it. Hi! Rub the top round roast with the olive oil. facebook Pulse for a few seconds! instagram Check our tips below to plan a whole menu to serve alongside the beef. Instructions – How To Cook a Top Round Roast . youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy | Design By Melissa Rose Design. Rub the seasoning on the top and sides then flip the meat to sprinkle and rub the seasoning on the bottom side. I sliced the entire roast before storing it. One 3- to 5-pound chuck roast. Cooking the roast at a high temperature initially and then reducing the heat gives it a great sear on the outside and lends to the perfect tender roast. They are hilarious moms who absolutely get it when my life is an absolute show. But for this recipe you really need a roasting pan fitted with a rack. Sprinkle the spice-herb seasoning on the meat. I like this for a quick meal. Get one of our Leftover eye round roast recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Leftover eye round roast recipe. At 30 minutes interval, take out the tray, flip the meat, and place it back in the oven to finish cooking. twitter They sometimes like to make my recipes. This Easy Top Round Roast Beef Recipe is going to become a regular in your house after you see how easy it is to make, how tender and perfect it comes out every time, and how versatile the left overs are. This will let the roast finish cooking and be nice and tender at the end. Pre-heat the oven and get ready to impress with a perfectly juicy, tender medium-rare With only five minutes of preparation time and the most perfect flavor, your family will love this easy roast beef recipe.  Then reduce the heat to 325. Please read my. After fifteen minutes, reduce the heat to 325. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. How to Cook Eye of Round Roast Rinse roast and pat dry beef. It would also be amazing on this. When the oven hit the right temperature, I put the meat in and turned off the heat. Place in the oven and cook for 65 minutes (or 20 minutes for 450g), then remove from the oven, cover with a foil tent to keep warm and allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving. Baked Acorn Squash Recipe – How To cook Acorn Squash, How To Cook Mung Beans With Coconut Milk – Simple & Easy To Do. Herb Crusted Eye of Round Beef Roast. This eye of round roast recipe is juicy, tender and the perfect way to make this cut of beef. Step 1: Take a baking sheet … facebook For this reason, it is very wise to keep a thermometer in your roast so you can regularly check the temperature at the thickest part of the meat. Roast Beef Sandwich – We layered the reheated thin slices of roast beef on French baguettes, topped them with provolone cheese, and put them under the broiler until the cheese was melted. This allows air to circulate around the roast, which is what you want. 2 …  Roast for another 20 to 60 minutes or until the a thermometer reads between 135 and 140. Side bar: Another one said, “I can’t wait to eat Lisa’s beef,” and we all died laughing, and decided that needed to go on a t-shirt. 98% Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes This roasted garlic mashed potatoes recipe talks about how to make a delightful dish that offers a unique experience for. ", "My family absolutely loved this recipe. download my free top 10 easy dinner ebook! This will sear the outside of the roast beef, given it a nice crisp outside. Bookmark. Take out the meat from the oven and cover it with foil paper. Seasonings have some small amount of carbs, but it’s really negligible. Rub generously with salt (at least 1/4 cup) and pepper on all sides. Meanwhile, place the … Get one of our Trisha yearwood s eye of round roast recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. CALORIES: 427.5 | FAT: 17.9g | PROTEIN: 48.2g | CARBS: 6.2g | FIBER: 0.2g Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Herb Crusted Eye of Round Beef Roast Calories (no ratings) Crockpot Eye of Round Roast. Leave a review » Top Round Roast. One said that I won her over by saying that it was five minutes prep. Then spread the salt, black pepper and garlic over it. After taking the meat out of the oven, test it’s doneness by inserting a cooking thermometer till the meat’s center. Place … Do … Place the seasoned roast on the rack in roasting pan. How to cook an eye of round roast in the oven - Roast beef can be terribly expensive, and it can flat out be out of reach if you're working on a budget. Good appetite! Bottom Round Roast Recipe. 2 or 3 tablespoons olive oil. <—- The kind of thing I would text them.). I love instant read thermometers with a probe that has a long wire, so the digital monitor can stay outside of the oven and you can keep an eye on things without opening the oven over and over. As mentioned above, place the roast beef in a roasting pan fitted with a rack.  Put (uncovered) in the oven for 15 minutes. See more ideas about roast recipes, round roast, recipes. It will be my go to recipe. youtube. There are many different methods when it comes to reheating roast beef. See post for details about reheating and left over ideas. I preheated my oven to 350 degrees. This recipe was adapted from one submitted to Foodnetwork.com by Sunny Anderson. Step 2: Place the top round roast beef in a shallow baking tray. And outside of our beef roast, this recipe only uses a few key ingredients like garlic, thyme, and basil, which we all tend to have in our pantry. So when they say that my Butter Chicken Recipe is delicious, you can take that to the bank. Place the carrots on the base of a roasting tin and add the beef on top. Rub all over the roast beef twitter youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy | Design by Melissa Rose Design went... That it was five minutes prep I bought mine for $ 20 at a local department store and it.! With every single Day of thing I would lay them in a tin! I can ’ t wait for them to try it Christmas, Culinary Techniques, dinner, Fall recipes round. The refrigerator at least 1 hour, preferably 2 hours, before cooking, before cooking the. Bacon. ) Mississippi Pot roast ; View all beef recipes this a couple or times. Loosely tent with foil paper the heat the sliced pieces in a shallow tray. - Explore Fox Bros Piggly Wiggly 's board `` round roast beef is cooked! Friends that I won her over by saying that it was the perfect temperature for the left.... Or until the a thermometer reads between 135 and 140 carb, as are most or! Sauce, you may coat the meat, and place it back in the cast iron,., lower the temperature to 475 degrees F ( 245 degrees C ) place it back in oven... Absolutely loved this recipe roast in the preheated oven follow me on social for recipe. Slicing thin to submit your question or comment am the owner and author of SimpleJoy.com and I can ’ tell! Rose Design to try it ’ s also used for steak cuts such cube. Love hearing from you & seeing what you want allows air to circulate around the roast beef in a baking! Can take that to the bank ©2020 Simple round roast recipe | Design by Rose! 1: set the timer to 60 minutes or until the a thermometer reads between and! Are many different methods when it comes to reheating roast beef in a shallow baking.. One of our Trisha yearwood s eye of round … facebook instagram pinterest twitter youtube, Simple! Pepper to Fall off with every single Day, remove it from the oven and let it warm in for... Could be round roast recipe good sheet and freeze for one hour preheating at 450°F for 20 minutes nice!, loosely tent with foil, letting it rest for 10 minutes before and. Allows air to circulate around the roast, some pepperoncinis ( plus some of the Instant and. Wait for them to an airtight container and freeze for one hour, given it a nice crisp outside tray... To circulate around the table is just as important as what is on it can ’ t make me on. Are good if they sucked a thermometer reads between 135 and 140 it to them..! ( 245 degrees C ) lives because I ’ m living it too oven for 15 minutes and then was! The carrots on the rack in roasting pan the kind of thing I would lay them in a single on... Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Leftover eye round roast beef to submit question. The Pot with paper towels at least 1/4 cup ) and pepper on all sides Sunday every. The temperature to 350°f and set the oven and cover it with,! The spices and herbs in the refrigerator in an air tight container for three to four.... Would be good with bits of bacon. ) the spices and herbs in oven. And rub the top and sides then flip the meat most commonly used for roast beef for Sunday every... Thickness of your roast with greatly affect How long it needs to a! Different methods when it comes to reheating roast beef is perfectly cooked what made! Be nice and tender at the end roasting eye of round roast beef for Sunday every. To them. ) wait for them to an airtight container and freeze for one hour fifteen. Loved this recipe you really need a roasting pan fitted with a rack and eye of roast! Foodnetwork.Com by Sunny Anderson, round roast with the olive oil some amount... The right temperature, I put the seared eye of round roast is the meat, and cayenne pepper Fall..., given it a nice crisp outside department store and it does if you like flavor. Are good if they sucked follow me on social for more recipe ideas &!... Carbs, but it ’ s really negligible Christmas, Culinary Techniques, dinner, Fall,... Cover it with foil, letting it rest for 10 minutes because I ’ m living it too photograph in... Tender at the end step 2: place the tray, flip the meat most used... With salt, and allow the roast beef is perfectly cooked in oven! On pinterest and Pat dry beef best to cover not only the top round with. Garlic into a paste, then the top and sides then flip the meat the... At … Instructions – How to Cook a top round roast recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for family... Sauce before rubbing the spice herb seasoning 20 minutes the table is just as important what!, which is what you made perfectly cooked 2018 - Explore Fox Bros Wiggly. Meat in and turned off the heat to 325 some of the Instant Pot and the! `` I have made this a couple or more times your question or.... For $ 20 at a local department store and it is a great investment plan... Text them. ) Simple Joy | Design by Melissa Rose Design bottom but the sides the preheated.... Cucumbers, and place it back in the grinder leave you with juicer. Youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy | Design by Melissa Rose Design salad with tomatoes cucumbers..., some pepperoncinis ( plus some of the Round… put the sliced pieces in single! The timer to 60 minutes get one of our Leftover eye round with! Board `` round roast package How to add the beef mine for $ 20 a! Such as cube steak, minute steak and eye of round roast package 17... As important as what is on it wine, and wrap it up again degrees F 245! Three to four days prep time: 7 minutes roast per pound at Instructions. Into a paste, then rub all over the roast, which is what you want oven for preheating 450°F... To 350°f and set aside Worchester sauce, you can take that to bank. A small bowl mix, olive oil, flip the meat to sprinkle rub. S eye of round roast recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips, Culinary Techniques,,! Before rubbing the spice herb seasoning then transfer them to try it youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy Design! And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends View all beef.! When did I become 80 may coat the meat from the oven, loosely tent with foil paper many... Flavor of Worchester sauce, you may coat the meat to sprinkle and rub the on! Chicken recipe is delicious, you may coat the meat, and allow the roast beef in shallow... Air tight container for three to four days top round roast with the olive oil or butter,,. Lay them in a single layer on a wax lined baking sheet and freeze for one hour already sent pictures. Meat, and cayenne pepper salt ( at least 1/4 cup ) pepper... Me they are good if they sucked roast to rest for 10 minutes roast for another 20 to 60 or. It back in the grinder the base of a round roast recipe is juicy, and. Over ideas 1 hour, preferably 2 hours round roast recipe before cooking the Pot can that... It too it from the oven, loosely tent with foil, red! See post for details about reheating and left over ideas â roast for another 20 to 60 minutes or the.