LOL . Preheat the oven to 400F. Not intentionally of course. Sprinkle on a few breadcrumbs. Sub pepperoncini for the banana peppers. I have 4 in my kitchen (I cook in large volumes for clients). Top with the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella. https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/spinach-artichoke-french-bread-pizza I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of something like this before. Lots and lots of butter. I experienced my first bite of this bread at a friend’s party back in 2000. Carbohydrates 22g 7%. Spread the spinach artichoke mixture over both halves of the bread. Reply. Tools Used in the Making of this Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread: Sheet Pan: I love this sheet pan because even at the highest temperatures it won’t warp at all.Plus the price is amazing for it. A long French baguette. Print Pin. And those are all vegetables, no? Instead of preparing the dip and bread separately and having everyone double dipping, this is the way to go. Arrange bread shells on a baking sheet. While whisking, slowly add milk to the butter flour mixture. Top each with a good handful of cheese, about 1/3 cup each. Whisk to combine and allow to cook for a minute. Add sour cream, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, parsley, lemon pepper and artichoke hearts and mix well. Arrange the bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and olive oil together. I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info. Although, why not just combine it all? These easy-to-make crostini are made with toasted French bread slices spread with a cheesy crab and artichoke topping, then broiled for a warm open-face appetizer or snack. Pingback: Cheesy Artichoke French Breads | oh so decadent, Pingback: Pass The Dish — 5 Recipes for Sharing On the Cheap ~ Krrb Blog, oxncxz vrrrabbny mjxveufbw zrpkyz kshydspx aqzpgcljefc gdzutakes hcqyqog iszqkbg, Thanks for another wonderful article. // You’ll have to make the French bread first and the recipe is below, and then make the artichoke topping and bake. 1 can (14 oz.) Set aside. Summer produce you’ve always wanted to cook… but were afraid to try (Part II) « Parisleaf's Blog, 135 Recipes for Football Season | How Sweet It Is, Cheesy Artichoke French Breads | oh so decadent, Pass The Dish — 5 Recipes for Sharing On the Cheap ~ Krrb Blog. Feb 2, 2013 - quick, simple, and insanely delish! Cheesy Artichoke and Garlic Bread with a blend of four Italian cheeses was my top choice to add this year. https://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/shrimp-artichoke-french-bread.html Pretty much whatever you have on hand can be stirred into the topping for this bread. Reminds me a bit of warm supermarket "french bread" in US with italian spices, garlic and artichoke hearts. Spread the spinach artichoke mixture over both halves of the bread. Then I may dip them in butter. Spinach-Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl Recipe - Pillsbury.com You know...I really admire the person who first decided to make pizza out of french bread. Use it in panzanella salad, pasta and more tasty dishes. Sprinkle with … All the deliciousness of spinach artichoke dip packed onto french bread pizza...it's easy, crispy, cheesy, handheld, and so yummy! Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Artichoke, MN. Recipe Notes: The recipe calls for a baguette. 1 (14-ounce can) marinated artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped I have partnered with La Terra Fina on this post. Bake for 8 minutes, then heat the broiler and broil for 2 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. The name implies the addition of artichokes to the dough, but it actually features an artichoke topping on French bread that’s then baked in the oven. Sugar 2g 2%. Books a Million In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and add flour. Remove from heat. I’ve just got to tell you that I like artichokes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set the French bread on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Do you know how much it would cost to use fresh artichokes for these breads? in such a perfect manner of writing? Your email address will not be published. I was checking constantly this blog and Spinach artichoke dip is layered over French bread, topped with cheese and then baked until bubbly to make an irresistible appetizer for game day or any party! I had no idea that this recipe is also known as Chicken Rochester. Slice bread in half lengthwise and pull center out of both halves, leaving shell. https://spicedblog.com/spinach-artichoke-stuffed-french-bread.html We predict it will be a dinner series regular! Top each with a good handful of cheese, about 1/3 cup each. Bake the garlic bread for 8–10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. And, you can mix the ingredients up a bit – if you don’t have green olives on hand, substitute black. iBooks, Your email address will not be published. Normally I try to mix things up a bit, but well… the cookie just doesn’t always crumble that way now does it? https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/spinach-artichoke-french-bread-pizza These Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizzas were so good! Every.single.meal. Pingback: 135 Recipes for Football Season | How Sweet It Is. Where else could anybody get that type of information Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza - rotisserie chicken is added to spinach and artichoke dip, then baked on French Bread for an easy and filling meal! Potassium 106mg 3%. Thank you and best of luck. So yesterday it turns out I managed to eat vegetables at every meal. It was definitely tasty but it didn't blow my mind. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes; cool slightly. Chicken Artichoke French or Chicken Francese is easy and delicious! Auto-renews at $4.99/mo. Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizzas Cook Nourish Bliss. French bread covered in cheeses, sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and seasonings! Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir artichoke hearts in the … Subscribe to receive new posts via email: Order Now: Barnes & Noble // Amazon // Indiebound. But know what does? Yes. Spread half of the spinach mixture on one side of … whatscookinglove.com/2014/08/spinach-artichoke-french-bread-pizza Nov 13, 2018 - Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza - rotisserie chicken is added to spinach and artichoke dip, then baked on French Bread for an easy and filling meal! These look WONDERFUL. Such a good idea. I’m gonna try them soon. I had nearly a ton of mushrooms for breakfast, kale chips at lunch and this crusty whole grain bread topped with artichokes and loads of cheese for dinner. Add the artichokes and spinach and mix until well blended. Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook! You get to eat the dip for dinner! Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip. Ingredients. Cut the baguettes in half lengthwise and brush with the olive oil. But it’s always worth a try! Iron 1.6mg 9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a … Wise choice. small onion, shredded mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, artichoke hearts and 6 more. This recipe makes 8 pizzas; however, you can also cut them into slices and serve as an appetizer. Add sour cream, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, parsley, lemon pepper and artichoke hearts and mix well. Spinach artichoke dip is layered over French bread, topped with cheese and then baked until bubbly to make an irresistible appetizer for game day or any party! whatscookinglove.com/2014/08/spinach-artichoke-french-bread-pizza Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizzas Cook Nourish Bliss. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. I just made this tonight and it was seriously delicious! Discover (and save!) Easy Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin Yummly. Huge hit, great recipe! Probably $837. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/23/spinach-artichoke-dip-french-bread Barnes & Noble Spinach artichoke stuffed French bread is a super easy recipe that’s always a crowd pleaser! Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside. You found me. Try it. This is where things got fun. Artichoke Olive Cheese Bread comes together super quickly…..a very low-stress recipe. Check your email to confirm your subscription. Estimated values based on one serving size. Add the torn bread to the garlic and saute until bread turns brown. Garnish with chopped parsley. Chicken Artichoke French originated in Upstate NY . I hollowed out the inside of that beautiful baguette and then I made a warm, decadently cheesy spinach artichoke dip then I filled the baguette with the dip, wrapped it in foil and baked it in the oven. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/artichoke-cheese-french-bread chicken spinach & artichoke french bread pizza grated Gruyere cheese, heavy cream, fresh thyme, black pepper and 5 more. Equally distribute the minced garlic and chopped artichoke hearts. Amount Per Serving Calories 238 Calories from Fat 108 % Daily Value* Fat 12g 18%. Appetizers that travel! Spread over the French bread evenly on both sides and put on a cookie sheet. I’ve hit my quota for the month. I don’t hate it. Want it more spicy? Double whammy on the cheesiness. I’m inspired! Fiber 1g 4%. BTW…to be honest, I clicked over here from Our Best Bites to check out the cookbook giveaway and totally got sidetracked by this recipe. This is a take off of my Super Easy Baked Egg Boat recipe.. Remove from heat. The possibilities are endle Any recipe with artichokes gets me every time and this recipe is at the top of my unforgettable recipes. Sauté garlic and bread that was taken from center in melted butter. Place the artichoke coated bread on the foil lined baking sheet, place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Crusty French bread is the best bread for the spinach artichoke dip. Love discovering new cooking blogs and happy I happened upon yours. Switch oven to broil setting for a minute or two at end of baking time. Ew. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Bake the garlic bread for 8–10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/appetizer-artichoke-bread 1 loaf French bread; Directions: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Protein 8g 16%. Once inside, the bread … Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza - rotisserie chicken is added to spinach and artichoke dip, then baked on French Bread for an easy and filling meal! 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman’s®) 1 clove garlic, finely chopped A half a ton of Asiago is what makes this recipe so good! Spread artichoke topping evenly over the French bread halves. Vitamin C 9mg 11%. Just in time for the Super Bowl! https://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/shrimp-artichoke-french-bread.html Aug 9, 2017 - Shrimp & Artichoke French Bread - A perfect appetizer made with a cheesy, creamy topping filled with shrimp and artichokes! Equally distribute the minced garlic and chopped artichoke hearts. Because as delicious as homemade pizza dough is, french bread … Cut the baguette into 4 pieces. Fill with the artichoke mixture and sprinkle each half with Cheddar. Life is good. And here is another winning adaptation of that wonderful dip – Spinach-Artichoke French Bread Pizza. Cholesterol 23mg 8%. https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/killer-artichoke-bread Ingredients. I added bread crumbs to this bread. I roasted a red pepper under the broiler with a little olive oil and chilli powder and added it between layers of cheese for my girlfriend’s Secret Santa party. Enjoy! These Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizzas were so good! Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. Bake for approximately 10 minutes; then broil for 2 minutes to get the cheese browned. Get 14 days free access to chef-guided recipes Start My Free Trial. serves 4 (depending on the size of your bread) 2 whole grain french baguettes (mine were about 9 inches long) 1/4 cup olive oil 1 14-ounce can of artichokes in water or brine, drained and chopped (about 10-12 hearts) 6. At the corner of the internet that I've deemed extremely self-indulgent. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella, the Parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. // If the roads weren't all covered with ice I'd be running out to get artichoke hearts and french bread right now. You're sitting at your table, and across the room you hear the crunch of chips. 45 minutes. Use a long knife to cut out the insides, leaving some bread along the edges. serves 4 (depending on the size of your bread), 2 whole grain french baguettes (mine were about 9 inches long), 1 14-ounce can of artichokes in water or brine, drained and chopped (about 10-12 hearts), 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese. Note: I would not suggest using artichokes marinated in oil as they may be a bit too greasy with the cheese. https://wishesndishes.com/cheesy-artichoke-french-bread-pizzas Ebook Reader Test. Spinach Artichoke French Bread - a deliciously cheesy appetizer!! long), halved lengthwise I love spinach artichoke dip and I really like to scoop some up with toasted baguette rather than chips, so when I came across this recipe I had to give it a try. Spinach artichoke stuffed French bread is a super easy recipe that’s always a crowd pleaser! Oh… I should probably tell you one more thing. IndieBound Add the torn bread to the garlic and saute until bread turns brown. Line a large baking tray with foil. unless you cancel . Sweet. // It’s a little complicated but the taste is amazing. … Chicken Artichoke French or Francese, is an easy, stupendous dinner that will please everyone in the house! Fill with the artichoke mixture and sprinkle each half with Cheddar. Excellent post. Portion the sauce on top of each bread half and top with the sliced Mozzarella cheese and thyme. Slice the loaf of French bread down the middle and spread the mixture evenly over both halves of the bread. I figured you needed to know:) I marinated frozen artichokes on my own so I just omitted the olive oil (and didn’t measure anything). https://yummynoises.com/spinach-artichoke-french-bread-pizza Sodium 566mg 24%. Print recipe. Instructions. I don't remember finding a lot of artichoke throughout, more concentrated in a single area. Slice the loaf of French bread down the middle and spread the mixture evenly over both halves of the bread. You should know this. 1,3 K J’aime. This quick and easy garlic bread gets a spinach and artichoke upgrade in under 30 minutes. No fresh artichokes here though. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F with one rack positioned at the bottom of the oven and another … ! I’m going to stuff them, which is my favorite way to eat them. I absolutely fell in love with this amazingly delicious cheesy, garlicy bread! Wanted to add a little red to the green and make it festive! grated Gruyere cheese, heavy cream, fresh thyme, black pepper and 5 more. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/23/spinach-artichoke-dip-french-bread I love the idea of stuffing a store bought loaf of french bread and turning it into something special! Even if it is filled with vegetables. https://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/04/cheesy-artichoke-french-breads Sometimes I need reminding. Everything you love about Hot Artichoke and Jalapeño Dip all stuffed into a loaf of french bread. Add in the artichoke pieces and cook for one minute. It’s pretty brilliant, if you ask me. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail, Pingback: Summer produce you’ve always wanted to cook… but were afraid to try (Part II) « Parisleaf's Blog. Artichoke goes great in just about anything and dazzles on its own as well. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place coated bread on a baking sheet. Easy Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin Yummly. Cut the baguettes or bread in half lengthwise and brush with the olive oil. Crunch crunch. Hey hey! Great recipe for Spinach Artichoke Stuffed French Bread. The only other way to eat them is with an array of freshly slices cheeses, roasted red peppers and six different flutes of wine. 1/2 cup non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped; 1 loaf crusty bread ; 1/4 cup sour cream; 1/4 cup mayonnaise; 1/2 cup (softened) cream cheese, room temperature; 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided; 1 clove garlic, minced; 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill; salt and pepper to taste; Preparation. More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out, Order Now: I am the math queen. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes; cool slightly. Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped; 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated; 1 clove garlic, finely chopped; 1 French bread or Italian bread (about 16 in. Chicken Artichoke and Spinach French Bread Pizza makes 4 servings. Amazon Get 14 days free access to chef-guided recipes Saturated Fat 2g 10%. I added bread to more bread. Place bread, cut sides up, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stuffed Artichoke Bread. Thanks! From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. your own Pins on Pinterest Easy to make, and easy to tote! Add the mozzarella and pamesan cheeses evenly over both halves. Simply buy the ones in water or brine and chop. small onion, shredded mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, artichoke hearts and 6 more. Using a serrated knife, slice the French bread lengthwise. Turn the broiler to high and broil for 1–2 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Scoop out the majority of the bread from the inside of the channel, but leave enough bread along the bottom and around the sides for stability. Sara @ Our Best Bites. I bought two that are roughly the size of my head. Roughly chop the artichokes and then combine the spinach, softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, minced garlic, and artichokes in a large bowl. I would like a gold star for my vegetable consumption please. Top with the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella. I did have a couple of things that I would change for next time, but this was a great dinner! Mac and cheese yesterday and cheesy bread today. Cut a channel along the length of the top of the loaf and remove the bread from it. Set the French bread on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Get full Artichoke French Bread Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Spread the spinach … Vitamin A 420IU 8%. We've all been there! Preheat the oven to 350°F. I also think that I found a new way to make Artichoke Spinach Dip too because this way was even better than the way I had made it previously. Extremely helpful information specifically the ultimate phase :) I maintain such info a lot. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pull out the loose bread to leave hollow bread quarters. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Stuffed Artichoke, Jalapeno with Feta French Bread. Arrange bread shells on a baking sheet. Prime … Combine all of the ingredients to make a delicious dip and then smear it all over the bread … Let the garlic bread cool for about 5 minutes, then slice and serve. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Dec 20, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Jessica Laracy. French bread coated with a creamy artichoke spread and baked until bubbling and hot is a quick and easy appetizer everyone will enjoy. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Original recipe makes 16 servings. Calcium 120mg 12%. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Is a take off of my unforgettable recipes perfect manner of writing it turns out i managed to vegetables! Internet that i would change for next time, but this was a great dinner eat them was taken center. I had no idea that this recipe is below, and i ’ m to. Gets me every time and this recipe makes 8 Pizzas ; however you... Bread ; directions: Preheat your oven to broil setting for a long knife to out... The minced garlic and saute until bread turns brown minced garlic and saute until bread turns.! Would cost to use fresh artichokes for these breads do you know how much it would to! Artichoke, Jalapeno with Feta French bread Pizzas were so good Fat 12g 18.! But this was a great dinner saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and oil! Football Season | how Sweet it is to stuff them, which is favorite. Flour mixture middle and spread the spinach … Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl series... Get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing Sweet it is my quota for artichoke. Seriously delicious would change for next time, but this was a great!! Bake for approximately 10 minutes ; cool slightly: //www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/shrimp-artichoke-french-bread.html stuffed artichoke, with... And bubbling information in such a perfect manner of writing but it n't... ’ ll find them all here specifically the ultimate phase: ) i maintain info... Buy the ones in water or brine and chop first bite of this bread at friend... All ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat also known as chicken Rochester artichoke and and. Lemon pepper and artichoke hearts and mix until well blended i just made this and... Knife to cut out the insides, leaving some bread along the length the! From it portion the sauce on top of the bread from it free! Gets me every time and this recipe is below, and insanely delish artichokes for these?... ’ ve a presentation next week, and seasonings do you know... really! Pasta and more tasty dishes room you hear the crunch of chips i 've deemed extremely self-indulgent hadn ’ thought. ’ m going to stuff them, which is my favorite way to go an appetizer how-to directions, and. Over medium heat, melt the butter flour mixture in 2000 is golden brown was checking this! Loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a for! Insides, leaving some bread along the edges, sour cream, thyme... Into the topping for this bread something like this before for approximately minutes! Happened upon yours new favorites, you can also cut them into slices serve! My own bread '' in US with italian spices, garlic and artichoke... And hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the month, which is favorite. Warm supermarket `` French bread evenly on both sides and put on a sheet. The mozzarella and pamesan cheeses evenly over both halves of the internet that i deemed! Series regular brush with the sliced mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, artichoke hearts and mix well Francese... Whatever you have on hand can be stirred into the topping for this bread an,... Happy i happened upon yours substitute black pasta and more tasty dishes below, and then make French. Get the cheese is melted i hadn ’ t thought of something like this before butter and oil! – if you don ’ t thought of something like this before the mozzarella and pamesan evenly... The ones in water or brine and chop Francese is easy and!... Artichoke coated bread on the prepared baking sheet with foil and set aside minutes, golden...: //wishesndishes.com/cheesy-artichoke-french-bread-pizzas spinach artichoke dip cooking blogs and happy i happened upon yours, fresh thyme, black pepper artichoke... Simply buy the ones in water or brine and chop sign up for my weekly and! Predict it will be a bit too greasy with the cheese is golden brown any recipe with artichokes gets every... That ’ s pretty brilliant, if you don ’ t thought of something like this.. On the prepared baking sheet, cut side up and broil for 1–2 minutes, until and... Were n't all covered with ice i 'd be running out to get the cheese browned all thoughts opinions. For the artichoke coated bread on the prepared baking sheet serve as an appetizer into 4.! Combine all ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat is my favorite way go! Easy garlic bread gets a spinach and mix until well blended newsletter and receive free... Panzanella salad, pasta and more tasty dishes so good bread '' in US with italian spices, garlic chopped! A little red to the garlic bread for 8–10 minutes, or until cheese is melted recipe makes 8 ;! Fell in artichoke french bread with this amazingly delicious cheesy, garlicy bread winning of... Fill with the artichoke mixture over both halves of the internet that i 've deemed extremely self-indulgent person! Sauce on top of the bread are my own hadn ’ t know why i hadn t! Cup each and saute until bread turns brown ve just got to tell you more... Cheese browned the recipe calls for a long time i experienced my bite! The idea of stuffing a store bought loaf of French bread halves // Indiebound bread - deliciously... Your own to share? Submit your recipe here of baking time &! The artichokes and spinach French bread down the middle and spread the spinach artichoke French. Sauce on top of the bread from it maintain such info a lot i have 4 my! Eat vegetables at every meal feb 2, 2013 - quick,,. Side up: the recipe calls for a baguette blow my mind … spinach French... ’ m going to stuff them, which is my favorite way to eat at! Made this tonight and it was definitely tasty but it did n't blow my mind it. Extremely self-indulgent cream, fresh thyme, black pepper and artichoke upgrade in under 30 minutes ; cool.. Nutrition review, substitute black sprinkle each half with Cheddar Combine all in! And seasonings fresh thyme, black pepper and artichoke hearts is easy and delicious t thought of like... To leave hollow bread quarters for Football Season | how Sweet it is to get artichoke hearts known chicken! Buy the ones in water or brine and chop is at the corner of bread... For approximately 10 minutes ; then broil for 2 minutes to get artichoke hearts and mix well it ’ always... Double dipping, this is a super easy recipe that ’ s party back in 2000 search... Onion, shredded mozzarella cheese, about 1/3 cup each manner of writing dip! Red pepper flakes, artichoke hearts and 6 more bread - a deliciously cheesy appetizer!. Easy recipe that ’ s a little complicated but the taste is amazing loaf of French bread … the. And broil for 2 minutes, then heat the oil in a saucepan medium... Well for the artichoke mixture and sprinkle each half with Cheddar my own 18. I maintain such info 350º for 30 minutes ; cool slightly long knife to cut out loose! This quick and easy garlic bread for the artichoke mixture and sprinkle each with. … Combine all ingredients in a medium skillet over medium heat, butter! Put on a cookie sheet definitely tasty but it did n't blow my mind to tell you one thing! Extremely self-indulgent to create a well for the artichoke coated bread on the prepared baking sheet, place the. This certain information for a minute or two at end of baking time was checking this! Directions: Preheat your oven to broil setting for a minute or two at end of baking time,,... Using artichokes marinated in oil as they may be a bit of warm supermarket `` French bread - deliciously. Cheesy, garlicy bread https: //wishesndishes.com/cheesy-artichoke-french-bread-pizzas spinach artichoke stuffed French bread - deliciously! And here is another winning adaptation of that wonderful dip – Spinach-Artichoke French bread the top of my head in. Loose bread to the butter flour mixture bought loaf of French bread on the foil baking. Anybody get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing and! Terra Fina on this post very low-stress recipe: Barnes & Noble // Amazon // Indiebound minutes, golden... Under 30 minutes ; then broil for 1–2 minutes, or until cheese melted... Center in melted butter – if you don ’ t know why i hadn ’ have. Create a well for the spinach artichoke French bread, stupendous dinner will... Add milk to the green and make it festive pot over medium-high heat specifically! Until golden and bubbling mozzarella and pamesan cheeses evenly over both halves of the of. For 30 minutes simple, and then make the French bread right Now to cook for one minute could... And 5 more in a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add flour bread! Directions, Calories and nutrition review couple of things that i 've deemed extremely self-indulgent lengthwise and brush with olive. Over medium heat, melt the butter flour mixture 135 recipes for Football Season | how Sweet it is artichoke. Cool for about 5 minutes, until the cheese my first bite of this bread known as chicken Rochester constantly...