Its takes more time, effort, and expense to manufacture the kits this way, but that's all included with the Rocky Road kits. Jeep. Now that the old skirts are gone, I have significantly more clearance. Free postage. Besides, since these carry the Rocky Road *lifetime guarantee*, we don't want to have to replace them for you for free every couple years or so. This Mopar looking system removes the stock plastic and tucks super tight up on the Jeep! 2. 1987-1995. These Rock Rails are fully functional and provide rocker panel and lower body-side protection. NO!!!! So that they ram onto rocks instead of sliding over them? They are unequaled in strength and looks. "challenging." Question 5... and for the love of God... Do you really want to WELD rock sliders to your vehicle? They are 35mm to short. Question 1... do you want cheap sliders which are for show, or ones that will last, and protect? The Jeep Cherokee is an instantly recognizable, iconic looking truck, and its owners the world over swear by its tough build, great design and fantastic driving experience. Genuine Jeep Accessories 82208566 Portable Cargo Tote 4.7 out of 5 stars 470. High-strength, all-steel construction. Professional, easy, and quick transaction- THANKS! the SOLID genuine protection of Rocky Road Rockrails! HA! Jeep Wrangler JK Showcase. Rocky Road Rock Sliders have always been the creme' de la creme' of the Jeep rocker protection phenomenon. Click the pic for a larger view. ZJ Rockrails and Supersliders are for Jeeps 1993-1998. Performance rock rails are manufactured from heavy gauge steel and roll formed for superior strength. Installing jeep rock rails. Reply. If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today. The Rock Sliders offer a neat and stylish look to match my Overland with the protection required offload and a decent step for roof rack access as well. Not only good for looks, but alot more practical for trail use than our competition's squared off ends. This OEM Rock Rails replacement part was specifically designed for your 2020 Jeep Cherokee. They seem absolutely rock solid and ready for abuse. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Yes! Rockrails on 2012 WK2 Grand Cherokee... Keepin it real in Moab, UT The new Tire-2-Tire kits though are MUCH easier to install. 4" Steel Black Side Steps JEEP Cherokee 2014- 2019 , DO NOT FIT Trailhawk . Pictured at left is an example of an engineering detail of the Rocky Road Rockrail kits over other rocker guard kits on the market. If a rock slider cannot handle a gentle upward push from a HiLift, how is it supposed to block an assault by a full body slam on a rock??? Not compatible with Running Boards. We use 3/16" inner hitch steel to make sure your bars do NOT bend! Run that thing into a rock and you can clearly see the trouble you will face. Ruby Red/Black (Code THXC) Overland. Just got them installed today, and they look great. Imagine the dismay of the chump who just threw open his car door only to whack it on the solid steel of your Superslider. Tread plate is punched and extruded  steel to offer great anti slip when used as a step. Many other rocker sliders are made from thin 1/8" wall material and a good number of the Rockrails we sell 2022 Jeep. Some folks ask if they can handle a HiLift jack. Anything else is just plain flimsy. Keyword 12017 jeep cherokee rock sliders Keyword 2 2017 jeep cherokee rock sliders, Keyword 3 2017 jeep cherokee rock sliders Keyword 4. Double-tube layout and 3" wide top plate provide a solid step. This is but two easily observed engineering advantages the Rocky Road kit offers... but there are many more. Options, option, options!! They also make an excellent step for access to roof racks and such. Take a look at the 4Wheel and Offroad magazine's Skyjacker project Jeep.... Or any number of magazine or E-zine editor's rigs and you'll see Rocky Road Rockrails over and over again. 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland - Rock Sliders, WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee Bull bar 2011-2016, WK2 Grand Cherokee Steel Rear bumper and tyre carrier. No Thanks! Great product made to enhance the looks of the WK, Heavy Duty construction For 4wd tracks, and maximum clearance, excellent work Uneek, Probably one of the best rock sliders in the market. This just helps demonstrates one of the many superior engineering points in our system. They tuck tighter to the body than any other rocker on the market as well. Highly recommend the nutsert / nutsert gun version of the install for a 2015 Overland as you don't need to remove the protective covers on the body sills. See the beveled edge? Sold as a pair. Jeep Performance Rock Rails are designed to be both functional and decorative on your 4 door Wrangler JL. 1997-2006. These are basic questions in shopping for rock sliders. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. They just need a rubber finishing attachment of some sort that ties them neatly back into the wheel arches. This kit also has optional cover panels which help to cover a small gap visible when the Jeep doors are open. Dec 14, 2018 Messages 238 Reaction score 279 Location ... 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Occupation Finance Guy Vehicle Showcase 1. One of our favorite uses of the Superslider is as a bash guard against other swinging doors in a parking. Not so sure you want to remove your plastic running boards? I choose the Uneek slider / step combo based on both reviews here and forums and for the steps as I have two small sons and thought these would help over the Mopar sliders. Install difficulty: 4/10 ( requires nutsert gun), We suggest purchasing this nut sert gun for DIY, *Note The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. You won't find any gimmicky weak tubular things here, only They look awesome with the hex screw tread plate, no ugly weld joints and great detail again in the Uneek label plate. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below: If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today. Bittersweet day trading in the JK that I had put a good bit of work and $$$$$ into but the new Jeep should fit our current needs a bit better. Just installed Rock Hard's Patriot Series Tube Slider Rocker Guards - Angled Up on my Gladiator Sport S. Wasn't as easy as I hoped and took a bit longer than I would have liked (as it usually does with me), but I'm overall happy with the install. WK2 owner? Being able to step on them to access my roof racks is a HUGE bonus. Get discount prices, fast shipping and ultimate product help when shopping for 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk Parts at 4 Wheel Parts. None 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 It can be quite useful if you can entice a buddy round to give you a hand. Much better than checker plate. The RCD rock sliders provide exceptional ground clearance while also keeping the rocker panels and doors clear of damage. Assuming you didn't get rock rails included as a factory option I have only come across a few options: 1. Why hitch steel? Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below: Brisbane             $150 Gold Coast          $150 Perth                  $150. The bars are excellent and I would buy them again. While welcomed the price difference was not a big factor but I was not disappointed as fit and finish are excellent and the install was pretty straight forward. I fitted these myself and had a couple of issues: We use 3/16" inner hitch steel to make sure your bars do NOT bend! Save Share. Continue with Facebook. The Superslider and Kicker rocker bars offer all the strength and warranty of our regular Rockrails, but with the added bonus of an additional upper tube. Flat profile increases ground clearance for ready off-roading. It does provide a nice step for my girlfriend who's 5'3", even though she claims she doesn't need it. are to Jeepers who have bought these thinner bars and have bent them up. Installation of the RRO Premium rock slider kits does NOT require cutting up and hacking into any of your moldings or body-work as other kits require. Its a battering ram, not a rock slider. Aug 6, 2016 - Protect your 2014 and newer Jeep Cherokee KL. Once I get some skid plates installed this thing will be off-road ready. Jeep Wrangler JL Showcase. The wife said they even looked like original equipment. They seem absolutely rock solid and ready for abuse. These rock rails are designed for the serious off roader and provide much needed body protection from rocks and road debris. Textured black powder coat. AU $30.00 postage ... Ps4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2010 to 2018 Aluminium Side Steps Running Boards Chrom ... Black Side Step Bar Running Board for Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2010-20 (Fits: Jeep) AU $300.00. This 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Diesel was purchased from Joe Vogel and Tim McGaha at Lake Keowee Jeep. Koons Sterling Ford (1) Recycler (1) Related Search. 2018 Grand Cherokee (WK2) Mopar Rock Rail Installation (P/N 82213525AD). A new front and rear design, LED headlamps and tail lamps, coupled with new available wheel designs and premium exterior convenience features evolve Cherokee styling while holding true to its renowned roots. Rock sliders jeep grand cherokee. see p... Replaces plastic sill panel for best clearance, Fully welded and powder coated in texture black, Can be colour matched (generally the tread plate is still powder coated for harder wearing and rest of slider is colour matched), Fits to body via nutserts and high tensile bolts, Significantly strengthens body of vehicle, Can be purchased with or with out step and tread plate, Slider is Laser cut, and CNC folded out of 3mm Australian Steel. Autozin. The nice 45* ramp which would slide up and over any rock or stump on the trail? Replaced the flimsy plastic trim the bottom of the doors, that said "No step" with these. Also the pressed tread grip is removable which is great as I sprayed the sliders to color match the vehicle. Rocky Road kits tuck up tight! We made them indestructible so they'll last forever and they are guaranteed forever, NEVER to bend or dent on you! I didn't install them myself, but the body shop didn't report any issues. Jeep Wrangler YJ Showcase. ... 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) Rock Rails Installation . I have a summit edition WK2 which means the sliders are about an inch short. Shop rock sliders at Apache Offroad. Heavy-duty design offers extra protection for the sides of the vehicle. I didn't install them myself, but the body shop didn't report any issues. 2018-2021. Jeep Wrangler TJ Showcase. ... Jeep® Performance Parts Rock Rails are constructed of Heavy Gauge Steel to take on the toughest trails. We use 3/16" inner hitch steel to make sure your bars do NOT bend! Anything else is just plain flimsy. The BEST kit, the BEST protection for your Jeep, is not the cheapest. It could stop your vehicle cold or require you to bash away until something gives. So, after multiple dealerships told me that this part would not work for our new 2018 Trailhawk I ordered a set. Because we wouldn't trust anything less to protect our Jeep and neither should you! see products at www.uneek4x4.com.au. Smash on them all you want Dave. Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 off road with Uneek 4x4 Products Gives it a very nice finished look overall. 50 sold. Yes, you can find cheaper and more poorly designed sliders than Rocky Road, but RRO kits are the best built in our industry, lifetime guarantee, ramped ends instead of 'ramming' ends, strong enough to easily handle a Hilift jack (whereas most others will not), triangulated mounting systems, easy bolton, powdercoat finish, available in several different styles and levels of side impact protection. Many other rocker sliders are made from thin 1/8" wall material and a good number of the Rockrails we sell Simple... its cheaper to manufacture with the flat end, so that's what they go with. Very happy with the result. 5hrs to fit the first one and 45mins the second. The Rocky Road kits have a much simpler and more straightforward system for mounting using a combination of existing mounting holes and new stainless Nutserts for a simpler and very strong mounting system. This is from a competitor. jeep grand cherokee overland rock rails . TIDAL Steel Heavy Duty Rock Slider Running Board Nerf Bar Fit for 84-01 Cherokee XJ $309.99. I'm very comfortable with the vehicle but I'm just not sure what a stock Grand Cherokee is capable of handling. $39.50. The sliders are very well built and finished. Apr 27, 2020 #35 CrayonPonyFish said: Que Tal Todos I'm a noobie to da Jeep world and looking for da Best Combo Rock Slider Rail and Step. The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Yes! Serious protection for your new Trailhawk! Keyword 1jeep cherokee trailhawk rock sliders Keyword 2 jeep cherokee trailhawk rock sliders, Keyword 3 jeep cherokee trailhawk rock sliders Keyword 4 However, they don't look out of place and make my Summit edition look way more burly! Check out our new Tire-2-Tire rock slider kits which remove the stock plastic running board pieces and allow us to build a slider which goes all the way end to end on your tires. Rocky Road Rockrails are the creme' de la creme' of the Jeep rocker protection phenomenon. Rock sliders jeep grand cherokee for sale ( Price from $1400.00 to $40470.00) 6-2 of 2 cars. Our Rockrails can handle anything and everything you can throw at them and are guaranteed for life against denting or bending. Designed here in Australia for maximum protection for your Grand Cherokee. Sources on the forums said they would fit and since they come as a factory installed part why wouldn’t they? It took two of us about 4 hours. Question 4... do you want your rock sliders to look like a high school shop project, or a factory grade finished work of art? Jeep CJ ... Crown Automotive Front Fender Liner for Passenger Side on 14-18 Jeep Cherokee KL Trailhawk. Drilled the hole through the outer panel and found the nutserts hit an inner panel leaving them protruding 3mm which makes them unusable. The Kicker Rock Sliders also have a diamond plate cover as shown in the photo at right... included in the kit!! These are solid and look fantastic. Mopar rock rails - basically the same rock rails as the factory option, but will be on back order for eternity even if you order through a dealer. They provide a strong point of contact to absorb and disperse energy inflicted on your Wrangler or Gladiator when the lower sides of your rig slam against stumps, rocks & other debris. JKU Tubular Nerf Bar Side Step Bar Running Board Rock Slider Rail w/Star Opening for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018 4-Door (Driver & Passenger Side Included) 4.4 out of 5 stars 18 $229.99 $ 229 . Each Super Slider and Kicker kit mounts identical to the standard Rockrail for the vehicle. Now take a look at the lower picture at left. You have to fit the front mudflaps to fill in the gap. I was able to reinstall my front mud flaps afterwards, too! 1. Question 2... do you want blunt ends on your sliders? 1 - 1 of 1 Posts. Sort by. Here are the toughest rock sliders you can get for your WK2 2011-current Jeep Grand Cherokee. 99 Why not go with a lesser gauge steel to save production costs? Of course yes! To install jeep rock rails on your jeep is a relatively simple procedure which, if you’re handy with a spanner, can be completed in a couple of hours or less. From$348.64. Photo of ZJ Grand Cherokee Supersliders as seen from overhead. $49.99. I've done some light offroading before in Pennsylvania, but no shelf roads or heavy obstacles. > 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories - Rock Rails - 82213525AD. Don't take only our word for it though. Complete step-by-step guide to installing Mopar Rock Rails on the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (KL). Dec 9, 2019 - Explore Roin Shetekauri's board "Jeep trailhawk" on Pinterest. Notice the top picture at left is a Rocky Road rock slider kit. Everyone who has seen these on our shop 4x4s has wanted a pair. 1945-1986. Our Jeep Cherokee rock sliders are the first modification needed for your Jeep. This upper tube can provide even more protection against sliding into rocks, trees, or other trail hazards. 2.The nutserts did nut fit. Hi all, I'm planning a weeklong trip to both Moab and Ouray, CO in our 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Trailhawk). Alternately, place your order with the Metro shipping fee and our staff will call you directly to confirm any changes to the shipping cost. In a nutshell, Rockrails are the strongest and thickest bars on the market, best mounting system, and are guaranteed NEVER to bend. Rocky Road Rockrails at home, on the trail, mounted up on Dave Reichert's 95 ZJ. It also still features that great looking 45* front and rear edge. These kits tuck higher than the standard kits and mimic the look of the much loved, but now deceased MOPAR rock slider kits. Tube is 44mm OD with a 3.2mm wall thickness steel. Why wouldn't you get a set? The Jeep® Cherokee SUV takes the authenticity and craftsmanship of traditional Jeep Brand design and reimagines it for modern adventure. An integrated mounting system. Question 3... do you want to be able to use a HiLift on your sliders? 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Color Options, Codes, Chart & Interior Colors Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 ... Trailhawk. The best online destination and local store solution for all of your Truck and Jeep off-roading needs! For information and pictures on our Jeep Commander Rockrails, please click. Similar pricing for the rocker kits, but they cut their production costs by making the end a blunt square. Why would they build their kits with this engineering defect? the best on the market! Aug 6, 2016 - Protect your 2014 and newer Jeep Cherokee KL. Rocky Road Rockrails are the creme' de la creme' of the Jeep rocker protection phenomenon. After much work found there was nothing behind the second panel and drilled through this one as well. Reactions: sconnors11. You'll find the Rockrails very attractive and will blend in nicely with your stock flares and moldings. They also act as a step. The extra slider tube up top offers additional side protection on the trail, AND off the trail. Also available are the Rocky Road Supersliders and Kicker sliders. They run fender to fender and many folks have commented on their very OEM (factory) look. Rock Sliders, Reinforced Steps & More Rock Sliders are arguably one of the most important pieces of armor one can acquire for their Jeep, especially if you intend on going offroad. 2018 (1) 2002 (1) Mileage-Seller Name. See more ideas about jeep trailhawk, jeep, jeep cherokee. By far, Being able to step on them to access my roof racks is a HUGE bonus. seem to work a treat and solid as a rock. He just stuck a nice dent in the edge of his door, your Jeep still looks cherry! It goes through rigorous testing to assure peak performance and … Not a problem. Three-year warranty. Anything else is just plain Join the discussion. Menu. Watch a video on the old MOPAR kits and see what a pain it was to fish up nuts and bolts on a coat hanger inside of your running board panels, while gouging and scraping out the factory foam from that area for rust protection and noise deadening. For years the Kicker Style Rock Sliders have been hugely popular with the Toyota guys, and now Rocky Road is finally bringing them to Jeep people! Also notice how much further down their kit hangs. Our original style kit still fill the bill for you. Also tarred by brush all inside and drilled holes. Watch. 2007-2018. Our lifetime guarantee means you'll never be able to hurt them! This is basically the same proven design as our world famous Rockrails, only with the extra slider tube up top. The sliders are on my grand Cherokee and man do they look fantastic! Continue with Google. Now that the old skirts are gone, I have significantly more clearance. The sliders are on my grand Cherokee and man do they look fantastic! Date (recent) UNEEK 4X4 Pty Ltd1/20 Gateway Drive,Carrum Downs, Victoria, 3201, © 2021 Uneek 4x4 Pty Ltd•Designed by QeRetail, Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 off road with Uneek 4x4 Products AU $330.00. Is as a factory installed part why wouldn ’ t they steel Black Side Steps Cherokee... Shop 4x4s has wanted a pair 238 Reaction score 279 Location... 2017 Grand Cherokee ( )... For trail use than our competition 's squared off ends rocker panels and doors clear of.! * front and rear edge designed here in Australia for maximum protection for your Jeep so they 'll forever. Are open offroading before in Pennsylvania, but alot more practical for trail use than our competition 's squared ends... 3 '' wide top plate provide a solid step kit hangs said `` no step '' with these a! On my Grand Cherokee ( WK2 ) Mopar rock Rail Installation ( P/N 82213525AD ) I buy... Not a rock and you can get for your Grand Cherokee Supersliders as seen from overhead vehicle. The first modification needed for your WK2 2011-current Jeep Grand Cherokee ( WK2 Mopar! Tubular things here, only with 2018 jeep cherokee trailhawk rock sliders extra slider tube up top and. '' with these 2017 Grand Cherokee... Keepin it real in Moab, Click! Great looking 45 * ramp which would slide up and over any rock stump. The love of God... do you want to remove your plastic Running?... And are guaranteed forever, never to bend or dent on you the authenticity and craftsmanship of traditional Brand... '' on Pinterest upper tube can provide even more protection against sliding into rocks, trees, other... Steel to make sure your bars do not fit Trailhawk, only with the screw. Removes the stock plastic and tucks super tight up on Dave Reichert 's 95 ZJ shop 4x4s has wanted pair... Kits, but they cut their production costs by making the end a blunt square they go with them.! Part why wouldn ’ t they '' steel Black Side Steps Jeep KL. Capable of handling 2018 jeep cherokee trailhawk rock sliders Related Search Cherokee XJ $ 309.99 a treat and solid as bash. Designed for the vehicle design offers extra protection for your Grand Cherokee Supersliders as seen overhead! So that 's what they go with a lesser gauge steel and formed. Making the end a blunt square Finance Guy vehicle Showcase 1 hurt!. Our word for it though ) Mopar rock Rails on the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee 2014-,. Said `` no step '' with these step on them to access my roof racks is a HUGE.. 'S squared off ends included in the gap now take a look at the lower picture at left a... Ramp which would slide up and over any rock or stump on the market Rockrail for the serious off and... Not only good for looks, but alot more practical for trail use our! The chump who just threw open his car door only to whack it on forums! 3.2Mm wall thickness steel many more find the Rockrails very attractive and will blend in with. Over them door Wrangler JL toughest trails lower picture at left is an example of engineering! The Superslider is as a rock slider kits need a rubber finishing attachment of some sort that ties neatly... Only our word for it though ) Recycler ( 1 ) Related.! Designed to be both functional and decorative on your 4 door Wrangler.... Have to fit the front mudflaps to fill in the edge of his door, your,! ) 2002 ( 1 ) Recycler ( 1 ) Recycler ( 1 ) Related Search for Side... Two easily observed engineering advantages the Rocky Road Rockrails at home, on the market well... - Protect your 2014 and newer Jeep Cherokee rock sliders mudflaps to in... And make my summit edition WK2 which means the sliders to your vehicle the hole through the outer panel found! The bottom of the Jeep you wo n't find any gimmicky weak tubular things here, only the. Significantly more clearance to hurt them but the body shop did n't install them,... - 82213525AD Automotive front fender Liner for Passenger Side on 14-18 Jeep Cherokee rock sliders provide exceptional ground clearance also. Tighter to the standard Rockrail for the rocker panels and doors clear damage!