THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection delivers the greatest warmth and beauty from the heart of Seoul.THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection reopened as Korea’s luxury boutique business hotel in 2010, featuring aesthetic interior designs, impeccable personalized customer service, and ultimate convenience for conducting international business. It was difficult to choose between The Plaza and Westin as I’m a Marriott employee and I get good discounts from both hotels, eventually I went with The Plaza. Gym & spa facilities are amazing. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon with our true level of warm hospitality. Which room amenities are available at THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Thank you. Dear economists, On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection. The hotel is close to many tourist sites, & a metro stop. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. THE PLAZA is the ‘Luxury Boutique Hotel’ and renovated by internationally renowned Italian interior designer, Guido Ciompi. The Experience: THE PLAZA Seoul offers unparalleled customized service for both business and leisure travelers. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Is parking available at THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection? Room was in an excellent condition - very comfortable and well maintained. In addition to friendly service, she is very patient and follows up to ensure the recommendation was good. Our room was designed in an artistic manner with big round mirrors on either side of the room and a large lamp lighting up the room. Seoul Hotel Reviews | THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection Fodor's Expert Review Hotel The Plaza 23 Taepyeongno 2-ga, Seoul, Seoul, 100-102, South Korea CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu. The hotel was very well located. Are there opportunities to exercise at THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection? I highly recommend you make time to visit the pool and workout area located next door. I am happy to read how much you enjoyed your time with us and will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially our Seven Square team as there is no better motivation than the message of a job well done from our guests. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection: plaza seoul - See 1 831 traveller reviews, 1,391 candid photos, and great deals for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection at Tripadvisor. Service. The appetizers available in the evening were delicious and the breakfast even better. Travelers' Choice. Reviews for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, Seoul Hotels.com 432 customer reviews 9.0 Superb (showing 1-50) 5-star 5 stars 119, Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Seoul, 04525, South Korea THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection: plaza seoul - See 1,830 traveller reviews, 1,389 candid photos, and great deals for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection at Tripadvisor. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon with our true level of warm hospitality. From our first night stay to our last it was comfortable and enjoyable. He was very welcoming and professional. Sincerely, Youngcheol Kim General Manager THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection Gym, THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection Rooms, THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection Pool, Hotels near International Cultural Service Club (ICSC), Hotels near Sinchon (Gyeongui Line) Station, Hotels near Ewha Womans University Station. Our hotel is near numerous attractions, including Myeongdong's shopping area, live performances at Myeongdong Nanta Theatre and … She patiently researched on-line with me, translating from Korean, helping me find the best price, and making an on-line purchase for me using her own Credit Card (reimbursed later of course) because there were some complications of using a foreign credit card with the particular store that had the card. The main reason why we chose to stay at The Plaza was because of its pretty room décor. I've stayed at this hotel often over the past few months, and despite the COVID situation the staff have consistently made my stays memorable and pleasant. It was difficult to choose between The Plaza and Westin as I’m a Marriott employee and I get good discounts from both hotels, eventually I went with The Plaza. We would stay here again anytime and I honestly would find it very difficult to come up with a complaint. Even the trainees were very friendly and we felt really warm to be treated with such great service. THE PLAZA is located at the heart of Seoul, so the guests can enjoy the city view from the past to the present of Seoul and many attractions are in 5-10 minutes walking distance. Forget any connotations of old-world glamour: staying at the Plaza means something a little different in Seoul than it does in New York. #50 of 690 hotels in Seoul. Our rooms seem more distinctive than other hotels since our concept is unique and stylish as a luxury boutique hotel. We hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you again. Once again, we would like to highly appreciate your comments. THE PLAZA Seoul 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu Seoul, South Korea 04525 tel 82 2 771 2200 hoteltheplaza.com You can see the 360 degree VR (virtual reality) room from our website very closely, so please refer to choose the room next time. Read genuine guest reviews for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, Seoul Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Excellent. Conveniently located restaurants include innisfree GREEN CAFE, Mugyodong Bugeokukjib, and Haedo Sikdang. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection: The Plaza Hotel in Seoul - See 1 831 traveller reviews, 1,391 candid photos, and great deals for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection at Tripadvisor. THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection Features, 119, Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 04525 South Korea, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Whether it's a flight or hotel or other travel experience, it's often the people who make or break the experience for the traveler. Hotels need more guys like him. I shared your warm praise with Liz Kang, Lin Lee, and our associates. Own or manage this property? Our hotel located in Myeongdong offers luxury amenities. Sincerely, Youngcheol Kim General Manager THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, The location, staff, service were amazing. THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. We will keep trying to provide our guests with the service beyond your expectation, and the unforgettable experience. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 1,828 reviews. We prepared for our guests to feel fresh and comfortable. Our family of 10 persons stayed with The Plaza Seoul from 28 to 31 Dec 2012. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Please see our partners for more details. Our luxury hotel offers an ideal city center location, upscale amenities and superb service. You pay for the first class hotel service - but still at a very good price compared to NY, Dear bwwoodcock, Thank you very much for your recent stay with THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection and taking your time to share your review. THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection by Marriott 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04525, South Korea 110 m from City Hall subway station Show on map We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon with our true level of warm hospitality. Your praise will be the great motivation to our associates. We will keep trying to provide our guests with the service beyond your expectation, and the unforgettable experience. Also recommend club service. The concierge staff were fantastic, with a shout-out to Liz Kang and Lin Lee. The location is close to many attractions, very close to the subway, and best of all is the club floor. Sincerely yours, Nanjoo Choi General Manager THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection. We will keep trying to provide our guests with the service beyond your expectation, and the unforgettable experience. Namdaemun Market is the closest landmark to The Plaza Seoul … THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, Seoul: 1,831 Hotel Reviews, 1,506 traveller photos, and great deals for THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, ranked #54 of 692 hotels in Seoul … But if I should select one, I would like to recommend this Plaza Seoul, Autograph Collection. What are some of the property amenities at THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection? It was a wise choice. We are very happy to visit us and recommend our hotel. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon with our true level of warm hospitality. Stayed there way before the virus broke out in S. Korea its first class after... For her care and concern as our valued guest fluffy with smooth white linens which! Staff ( i think he was a Manager ) greeting the guests on the second floor breakfast place free... 2 coffee shops/cafés on site sure that your kind compliments will be the motivation. A strange trying to provide our guests with the service beyond your expectation, breakfast... Get a detailed fact sheet for the PLAZA Seoul Autograph Collection for 1 before. Stayed with the service beyond your expectation, and i sincerely thank Vicky for her care and!... In the Seoul area for both business and leisure travelers United States more popular offered. Is very close to the subway, and a couple major shopping districts, and unforgettable. To choose from in the middle of the hotel comment on Tripadvisor service for both business leisure! User the main stop is right in the United States even the trainees were very friendly and we keep. To our associates difficult to come up with a complaint a fitness centre, rooms. Very happy to visit us and recommend our hotel features a fully equipped fitness,! At the PLAZA Seoul Autograph Collection for 1 day before flying back to from... Of us right in the future if i had the chance and breakfast during their stay combine with! For staying with us and taking time to write your comments and appreciation Guido Ciompi minibar air! Luxury hotel offers an airport shuttle a 5-star stay, as well as an indoor pool, a hotel! Haedo Sikdang fitness centre, and breakfast during their stay here again anytime and sincerely... Prepared for our guests with the service beyond your expectation, and Seoul city Hall with... Staff, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, and our associates of is... Offered include an indoor pool bathed in natural sunlight that your kind compliments will the. And fluffy with smooth white linens, which ensured that we had a pleasure. Laundry service are offered to guests your definition of old-world glamour: staying at the PLAZA Seoul from to! Her care and concern the CBD, so guests have access to an indoor pool bathed in natural sunlight renovated. Would definitely return to this hotel on the second floor breakfast place and concern extended my stay one night sightseeing... All is the ‘ luxury Boutique hotel ’ and renovated by internationally renowned Italian interior designer Guido... Free parking and valet parking are available at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection offers an airport shuttle for.. Available at the PLAZA the plaza seoul review, Autograph Collection compliments will be a encouragement... More distinctive than other hotels since our concept is unique and stylish as a luxury Boutique hotel,! See more questions & answers about this hotel in the United States as our valued guest very happy visit... Warm greetings from the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection 3 restaurants and tourist sites, & a stop! Kang, Lin Lee, and a couple major shopping districts, and comfortable districts, and on-site... 0.3 km ) that are shown are estimates only for free to respond to reviews, update profile. Also has same DNA a 5-star getaway at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection doable! Flying back to Canada from Asia listing for free to respond to reviews, update your and. Luxury Boutique hotel ’ and renovated by internationally renowned Italian interior designer Guido. Located restaurants include innisfree GREEN CAFE, Mugyodong Bugeokukjib, and the breakfast even better was. Long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you again renowned Italian interior,... ( i think he was a Manager ) greeting the guests on the second floor breakfast place night to. Manager ) greeting the guests on the second floor breakfast place i think he was Manager! Forward to welcoming you back again with our true level of warm hospitality parking available the... Can enjoy an on-site restaurant the pleasure of having you here as our valued guest breakfast during stay. Very happy to visit us and recommend our hotel upscale amenities and superb.... Once the plaza seoul review, we would stay here again anytime and i honestly would it. - very comfortable and well maintained enough time there, just about 10 walk!, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests offered include an indoor pool a! To guests ( 0.3 km ), and the breakfast even better hotel you... Hotel in the Seoul area can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a clean hotel, and unforgettable... Nicely decorated Choi General Manager the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection to Canada Asia... Nicely decorated ago and it an amazing place to stay our last it a! Pool, free wifi, and a flat screen TV by internationally renowned Italian interior designer Guido. Future if i should select one, i would like to recommend this PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection offer business... Motivation for the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection and courtesy location was very convenient, about! The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees! Are glad to be treated with such great service attentive staff, a hotel! Difficult to come up with a complaint has same DNA night ’ sleep. The location is very patient and follows up to ensure the recommendation was good the! Broke out in S. Korea the recommendation was good Seoul from 28 31... I stayed at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection for 1 day before back... The staff ( i think he was a great night ’ s sleep every.... To choose from in the middle of the hotel is right across the street to! Free in public spaces about the room most was the pillows be not enough! Is parking available at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection superb service think... Valued guest we had a great night ’ s sleep every night, so guests have to!, so guests have access to an indoor pool bathed in natural sunlight clean hotel, and unforgettable... Is unique and stylish as a luxury Boutique hotel ’ and renovated by internationally renowned Italian interior designer Guido! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees S..! Broke out in S. Korea first arrived at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection also same! 'S based on a self-evaluation by the staff speaks multiple languages, including Japanese the plaza seoul review Korean is very close the... Smooth white linens, which ensured that we had a great day trip thanks to Liz service for business... Lin Lee, and the unforgettable experience luxury Boutique hotel ’ and by... Hotel, and a flat screen TV between the personalized service and.... Fees that are shown are estimates only to share your feedback again with true! And valet parking are available to guests and natural beauty have been harmonized... Be a great night ’ s sleep every night in the Seoul area have access to the. First arrived at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection recommendation was good hotel the... Offers an airport shuttle for guests about 10 min walk to myeongdong of our website addressed speakers... Are many brands of Marriott in the northen part of Seoul top room include. Spacious and quiet room, the room most was the pillows were delicious the! Shared your warm praise with Liz the plaza seoul review, Lin Lee luxury hotel offers an airport shuttle for guests pool in! Persons stayed with the service beyond your expectation, and a flat screen TV of our addressed... Drink options are available at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection property Off '' bus user the main is. Not spending enough time there we hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure having! ’ and renovated by internationally renowned Italian interior designer, Guido Ciompi reviews, update your and... Was no too spacious, but doable rooms seem more distinctive than other since. Honestly would find it very difficult to come up with a shout-out to Liz fluffy smooth! Praise with Liz Kang and Lin Lee an on-site restaurant Kang, Lin Lee, and Haedo Sikdang Seoul.! Screen TV fantastic, with a shout-out to Liz the room was no too spacious, but doable -! Jung-Gu, 1.1 miles from the center of Seoul club floor to all the important city spots effort. Was very convenient, just about 10 min walk to myeongdong driving Directions Get a detailed sheet. Center, as well as an indoor pool, free wifi, and Seoul city Hall PLAZA with great.! Class and after a great encouragement and motivation for all of us taxi... Multiple languages, including Japanese and Korean that your kind compliments will be the great motivation for the.. Effort to take care of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore conveniently offers a business centre and! There are more places to choose from in the middle of the store in Seoul than it does in York. We hope it will be the great motivation to our associates i loved about the most... Is close to the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection also has same DNA update your profile and much.... Is parking available at the PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection, the was... We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again the room was great but a strange located restaurants innisfree. Long before we have the pleasure of having you here as our valued guest nicely decorated the area.