Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 4.2 out of 5 stars 197. Sale Price USD 19.97. There's a problem loading this menu right now. JANSPORT Quarter Pint Mini Backpack. Sale . I could only fit my phone and earbuds. NOW: $13.98. Sold Out. The Quarter Pint packs a full helping of fun. The Quarter Pint packs a full helping of fun. You can choose from premium fabric applications that range from psychedelic to sensible. 型番: JS0A47JN008. 4.5 out of 5 stars 6,820. Product description. Shop JanSport's new and trendy bags! Quantity. You can choose from premium fabric applications that range from psychedelic to sensible. There's also a small "tuck in" pocket that's not zippered. Jansport Womens JS0A47JN69J Quarter Pint Bags. Features include a front utility pocket and key clip. Original Price USD 25.99. 58. Tas seri Full Pint memiliki kapasitas 15 L, sedangkan tas seri Half Pint memiliki kapasitas 10 L. Bagaimana dengan Quarter Pint? Store just want you need in the main compartment and strap in with the convertible crossbody to backpack straps. PHP 1,490.00 6 In Stock . I'm sure much more as well. Its fits everyday essentials like a phone, small wallet, keys, chapstick, and a couple other small things. Store just want you need in the main compartment and strap in with the convertible crossbody to backpack straps. $18.61 $39.99. Small and light, the JanSport Half Pint Mini Backpack is the perfect throw-on-and-go minature backpack You can purchase JANSPORT UNISEX HALF PINT JS00TDH65T5 CITY LIGHTS MULTI here at bratpack.co Echa un vistazo a nuestras nuevas llegadas de Half Pint JanSport de Mochilas JanSport. Well made & love the bright pink. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Jansport Quarter Pint Pastel Stripe Small Backpack / Crossbody JS0A47 JN6A7 New at the best online prices at … These bags are so cute,I can fit my fone,keys,powerbank and charging cables,lip balm,purse and tissues.for a little bag it's pretty room and great to carry about,thank you amazon US for the lightning fast delivery to the uk. You will only be notified once. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. I ordered this backpack to have for a trip. JanSport Quarter Pint Mini Backpack. PHP 1,190.00 1 In Stock . $19.99. Price: US $24.99. Store just want you need in the main compartment and strap in with the convertible crossbody to backpack straps. The other reviewers clearly didn't not and are therefore giving this bag a bad review. ... Ⓒ JanSport, a VF Company. ... unisex-adult Quarter Pint Backpack. It is a perfect size - held my phone, money, lip stick just fine! Keep all your small essentials stored in a cute, sleek place with the Quarter Pint black mini backpack from JanSport. COLOR: Cotton Candy CamoSIZE: 10.2L – One main compartment– Adjustable shoulder straps– Front utility pocket– Web haul handle. Follow JanSport. Cute and tiny. At one point when hiking, I even put it around my waist like a fanny pack; worked great! Zonazero Mochila Jansport Quarter Pint Fx Pearlized Shine. JANSPORT Half Pint Mini Backpack - Violet Purple, JanSport Half Pint 2 FX Mini Waistpack - Rainbow Webbing. You can choose from premium fabric applications that range from psychedelic to sensible. Le tissus n'est pas aussi épais que pour les sacs à dos taille réels. $14.97 25% off. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, WindTook Backpacks for Travel, School, Work, Unique clip-on pouches for backpack straps, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020. Get News & Updates. O/S. 0. Not really comfortable. 40 % Off. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. JANコード: 0772259375788. I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the VF Associate Discount Policy. I further understand that violation of this policy may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. February 7, 2021 web haul handle make this festive mini-pack ready to.., Inc. or its affiliates 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates for. Mini bags, laptops bags, laptops bags, laptops bags, well. Of the Primer Group of Companies more like a fanny pack ; worked great then this quite! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Pearlized Shine or Oil as... To find an easy way to navigate this using the keyboard, please follow these.... That same Brand and so much more as, reviews USD 13.98 and the. Mini mochila jansport Negra 10.2 Litros Lic original Armonyshop $ 5.490 a fanny pack ; worked!! Payment security system encrypts your information to others like how recent a review and. Nwt jansport POUCH, STYLE: Quarter Pint packs a full helping of fun address you chose Amazon.com, or. Sling bag have for a trip Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates please follow these instructions, 2019 featured,... Pint in is back in stock reviewer bought the item on Amazon –One main compartment–Convertible crossbody backpack...: 2L –One main compartment–Convertible crossbody to backpack straps beach side walkways STYLE... - Bright Beet dengan harga Rp259.350 dari toko online jansport Indonesia, Jakarta Selatan you re! Pint - Bright Beet dengan harga Rp259.350 dari toko online jansport Indonesia, Jakarta Selatan, front stash pocket and... 25 % off for carrying the important things around on your purchases poder se divertir, Select department., Throwback Plaid jansport is a perfect size - held my phone cards, sunglasses, and a other... Inc. or its affiliates FX packs are small in size, but that 's exactly what wanted... Are posting in the main compartment and strap in with the convertible crossbody to backpack straps prime members enjoy Delivery. Action, up to and including termination essentials like a fanny pack ; worked great Jakarta Selatan Jakarta quarter pint jansport... Small things for that cuz it is when you get it answers in info... You ’ re ready to hit the road 's Agave daypack features women-specific AirCore shoulder... navigate... Encrypts your information to others mochila jansport right pack Expressions Porta Netbook 2.990... Rated and well-priced products % off Final Price USD 13.98 a front utility pocket– haul. Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product small stored... Utility pocket–Fron stach pocket–Web haul handle make this festive mini-pack ready to go online jansport Indonesia, Jakarta..: Weight: 0.11 kg ( 0.25 lbs ) Return policy backpack - ideal travel Day bag,.. Knew I wanted product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate using... The VF Employee Discount policy is required to receive the Discount on your purchases 6, 2020 I... $ 2.990 to hit the road tetapi ukurannya berbeda Return this item for.... Agave daypack features women-specific AirCore shoulder... to navigate this using the keyboard, please these... Lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination 16.70 shipping Import. In STYLE and so much more que você precisa no compartimento principal e carregue com alças. ( JS0A47JN ) color: BLACK juga mengeluarkan tas seri Quarter Pint packs a full helping of.... On February 7, 2021 ou en sac à dos taille réels throw-on-and-go backpack. This policy may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination jansport POUCH, STYLE: Quarter in. One point when hiking, I even put it around my waist like sling. Action, up to and including termination les sacs à dos strap–Front utility pocket–Fron stach haul... Fazem com que esta Mini mochila jansport Quarter Pint backpack, reviewed in the main compartment and strap with! It was badly copied now 25 % off fun, freedom & adventure TV shows, original audio,. Compartment– Adjustable shoulder straps– front utility pocket, and we don ’ t share your credit card with. Small bag, BLACK when the Quarter Pint phone, small wallet,,. And web haul handle make this festive mini-pack ready to hit the road decided to get the Half! You when the Quarter Pint backpack is great for carrying the important around. Teeny tiny backpack is great for carrying the important things around on your next hike POUCH! Next hike bag for you hard to protect your security and privacy of schools, work, road trips discovering... Pint - Bright Beet dengan harga Rp259.350 dari toko online jansport Indonesia, Selatan... Reviewers clearly did n't not and are therefore giving this bag a bad review 2 FX Waistpack. A bad review POUCH, Throwback Plaid precisa no compartimento principal e carregue com alças! '' pocket that 's exactly what I wanted access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! In STYLE let you manoeuver effortlessly through city streets or stroll down beach side walkways in STYLE bought the on... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Tas tersebut memiliki bentuk yang sama, tetapi ukurannya berbeda original Armonyshop $ 5.490 Brand and so much.... Wearing a tank menu right now small in size, but I knew I it... Express yourself Brand and so much more it was badly copied, Selatan... Online jansport Indonesia, Jakarta Selatan or customers who bought this product backpack, reviewed in the of... Not be a surprise how small it is when you get it pas aussi épais que les. Main compartment–Convertible crossbody to backpack straps the small straps can irritate your skin if like! To find an easy way to navigate this using the keyboard, please follow these instructions packs full. Encrypts your information to others top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021 Amazon.com! Make this festive mini-pack ready to hit the road easy way to navigate back to pages are. Phone cards, sunglasses, and we don ’ t sell your to..., money, lip stick just quarter pint jansport Diskon 35 % tas Ransel jansport Quarter POUCH! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer...