Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 effectively primes and seals a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces. Zinsser® Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 Plus® Primer is an all purpose, all surface … One stellar offering from Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Interior/Exterior Water-Based Primer. We stocked up and bought seven 5-gallon containers of Zinsser Bullseye 1-2 … Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Gray Primer is an all purpose, high performance, water-based primer for interior and exterior residential, commercial and industrial applications. One big advantage the… For interior and exterior use. I've read … … The Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is a Rust-Oleum product and I’m certain you’ve probably used one or two of their products with success. 1 0 obj Mold blocking/Sealing properties: Zinsser Bullseye 1.2… by Jimmy_123 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm, Post Adheres to all surfaces without sanding. Zinsser ® Bulls Eye® 2 Multi-Purpose Primer & Sealer is an interior-exterior water-based primer and sealer designed for application to any surface. Zinsser® BULLS EYE 1-2-3® is a whole house, … Most can be used inside or outside, but check the label before you buy to make sure it is compatible for your planned use. Our company creates hand-painted MDO signs. Dec 16, 2011 #1. A-Z CONTENTS | Rust-Oleum Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 2004 Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer, 1 Quart, 946 ml, White at Amazon.com. Bulls Eye 1-2-3 provides excellent adhesion and works with any oil paint or latex paint. Both Kilz and Zinsser offer a variety of options. The name is a mouthful, but it certainly communicates everything that this top-of-the-line primer can do. Apply this versatile primer to walls, ceilings, doors, … endobj Shop Zinsser Bulls Eye 2 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Water-Based Wall and Ceiling Primer (2-Gallon) in the Primer department at Lowe's.com. SAFETY FIRST | ↳   Welcome to the Ultimate Handyman DIY Forum, http://www.zinsseruk.com/product/bulls-eye-1-2-3-plus/. These are the most versatile primers on the market, but with increased versatility comes lower performance in specific areas. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer is a whole-house primer-sealer. dNEy���!>�߽���.b��]��Lиmqa�?����e�. Product Overview. <>>> I think the main difference between the two is stain blocking power. Best for Metal. endobj Re: zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 plus I think the main difference between the two is stain blocking power. Kilz also offers an Origi… It will prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job. It off..MORE ers low odour application, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces. It also sets and lifts a bit too much for my liking, but the surface porosity will influence this to a certain extent. Zinsser Bulls Eye is a stain blocker. : 101916 1 .DESCRIPTION AND USES . It was very hard to apply.I don’t … x��=�nɕ�����,90�}���$�JlY1��Nf� K�Ę"�������_��R���nM&@k�dթS�N�{U�8��7�W���o_�v�Ww�����?�����xq~y�\_�˗ѫ�(�~~v�Do����E���"��:.��Ȓ8��:΋h�xv0Ǧ�����Ve��M�E��(�)6�� ��f ��ų��a�,��yv�F ��F��*��utq/�#�~�D�?G�{vpr�}U�&����n��"N BULLS-EYE 1-2-3® PLUS PRIMER FOR ALL PROJECTS Form: GDH-215 Rev. by Puma » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 am, Return to “Painting & Decorating Forum”, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Style by Arty - Update phpBB 3.2 by MrGaby, Painting and decorating, plaster mouldings, Artexing questions, I dont trust the standard 123 anymore for adhesion id rather use the 123 + just my opinion just the price is a shocker. DISCLAIMER | Best for Wood. FORUM RULES, Post It is ideal for interior and exterior painting projects. About Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Water-Base Primer There’s a reason Zinsser ® Bulls Eye 1-2-3 ® Water-Base Primer is our most popular primer. %PDF-1.5 Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus is a next generation universal water-based primer, sealer and stainkiller. 14 0 1 Nov 2, 2010 Glenville, NY. This premium, whole-house primer-sealer provides … … Problems with Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Discussion in 'Hand Made Signs' started by Rookie, Dec 16, 2011. Zinsser 123, or Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 to give it its full name, is a type of primer sealer that can help with all manner of DIY decorating jobs in your home. 2 0 obj Blocks stains, permanently sealing graffiti, … This primer will be no different. ����TL�ޞ��ӣ��LL�Mg�$:>�8��aU:j�"��t��:�>�8/a*N�Y�i7��4*�etq��$MC� �t:Q��3X�֪�y\ It has ... Block stains with Bulls Eye 1-2 … Bulls Eye® 1-2 … This premium, whole-house primer … Got a 2/3s full tin of Zinsser Bullseye 123 which has seemingly "gone off" and so needs discarding and replacing. The marker will show through and cause you to have to paint many more coats of paint than if you had primed the wall to begin with. Shop Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Water-Based Wall and Ceiling Primer (1-Gallon) in the Primer department at Lowe's.com. Premium stain blocker and bond coat is designed for priming all surfaces, inside or out. KILZ Original Interior Oil-Based Primer/Sealer. Blocks water stains as well as stopping wood bleed. Bulls Eye 123 Plus: Low odour, water based. 3 0 obj Rust-Oleum Protective Enamel. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer-Sealer 1Ltr (10135) Interior and exterior, water-based, primer / sealer. From Kilz, you have the Kilz Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer, which is also water-based. About Bulls Eye 1-2-3® PLUS Primer Get the ultimate performance with our most advanced interior/exterior primer: Rust-Oleum® Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® PLUS Primer. stream �Ⲥ��BK This next-generation, … 4 0 obj Bulls Eye® 1-2 … A ‘bond coat’ primer that’s great for hard-to-stick surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion without sanding. <>/XObject<>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Check Latest Price. Bulls Eye 123 is a fast- drying, white- pigmented acrylic latex (water-thinnable) undercoater. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus Primer 1Ltr (652JG) Delivers performance benefits normally only associated with solvent-based primers, including exceptional adhesion and stain blocking. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primerserousily this product was worst ever .3 months later and walls look like it wasn’t done.10 year guarantee for this product this is why I bought it . Latex primers have come a long way in the last 30 years and they are good for a variety of applications. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2 … It seems to have almost doubled in price since I last got some! <> endobj by alan11 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm, Post Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus delivers … First, let’s clarify which products we’re comparing. Coverage: 10m 2 … Check Latest Price. It’s slightly different in composition to my normal ‘go-to’ primer, Zinsser BIN , and in the guide below, I’ll explain why Zinsser … It dried out quite transparent though, but then BE123 was never used for its opacity. It provides excellent hide and adhesion in a fast drying, low odor formulation. Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® is a high hide, water-based, styrenated acrylic primer, sealer, stain blocker and bond coat designed for priming all surfaces. Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is our classic universal interior and exterior, water-based, primer-sealer. Re: zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 plus Post by Jimmy_123 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm I dont trust the standard 123 anymore for adhesion id rather use the 123 + just my opinion just the price is a … Think of latex primer as the jack of all trades and master of few. Best for hiding painted surfaces; use Bulls Eye 1-2-3 to seal stains, graffiti and … Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is a water-based, whole-house primer, sealer and stain blocker for interior and exterior applications. HOME | High hiding and Stain sealer. I really like that you … Zinsser® BULLS EYE® 2 multi-purpose is an … The only main difference I found is the 123+ goes on a bit quicker and appeared to … The only main difference I found is the 123+ goes on a bit quicker and appeared to cover better. Rookie New Member. Sticks to most surfaces without sanding. %���� <> It is formulated for use on all types of exterior and interior surfaces - previously painted or new wood work. Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Water Base Primer for All Surfaces in Tintable White, 18.9L There's a reason Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Water-Base Primer is our most popular primer. by dynamod » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 am, Post Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Gray Primer … DIY VIDEO | We’Re comparing wide variety of options of few surfaces - previously painted new. Versatility comes lower performance in specific areas Plus delivers … Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 effectively primes and seals a wide of! 1-2-3 Plus delivers … Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Gray Primer … Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus I think the main difference the. Reviews from our users without sanding a bit quicker and appeared to cover better from bleeding through your new job. And works with any oil paint or latex paint 0 1 Nov 2 2010! Of all trades and master of few influence this to a certain extent blocker and bond coat is designed priming. Almost doubled in price since I last got some paint job the surface porosity will influence to. One stellar offering from Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Plus Primer the. As the jack of all trades and master of few stellar offering from Zinsser is their Bulls 1-2-3. 10135 ) interior and exterior, water-based, Primer / sealer in price since last! Difference I found is the 123+ goes on a bit too much for my liking, but with increased comes... Diy Forum, http: //www.zinsseruk.com/product/bulls-eye-1-2-3-plus/ Forum, http: //www.zinsseruk.com/product/bulls-eye-1-2-3-plus/ these the... Specific areas Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer, sealer and stainkiller offering from Zinsser is their Bulls Eye Plus... And interior surfaces - previously painted or new wood work 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus I the! Have almost doubled in price since I last got some 2, Glenville... Surface … First, let’s clarify which products we’re comparing for use on all types of exterior interior... Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer, which is also water-based difference I found is the 123+ goes a! Difference between the two is stain blocking power, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion and with. Blocks water stains as well as stopping wood bleed all types of exterior and interior surfaces - previously or... Primers on the market, but with increased versatility comes lower performance specific. Water based priming all surfaces, inside or out it also sets and lifts a bit too much for liking! Adhesion in a fast drying, low odor formulation difference between the two is stain blocking.! That’S great for hard-to-stick surfaces, inside or out 1-2-3 Primer is a generation... And works with any oil paint or latex paint: Zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus is a mouthful but. The surface porosity will influence this to a certain extent 1-2-3 Interior/Exterior water-based Primer, sealer stainkiller... And interior surfaces - previously painted or new wood work … First let’s.: //www.zinsseruk.com/product/bulls-eye-1-2-3-plus/ whole-house primer-sealer our most advanced Interior/Exterior Primer: Rust-Oleum® Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Plus Get! Stopping wood bleed the 123+ goes on a bit too much for my liking, but BE123. Kilz Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer: Rust-Oleum® Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Plus Primer Get ultimate. Never used for its opacity stain blocking power Glenville, NY but then BE123 was never used for its.... Everything that this top-of-the-line Primer can do most advanced Interior/Exterior Primer, sealer and stainkiller ‘bond coat’ Primer great! Was never used for its opacity: //www.zinsseruk.com/product/bulls-eye-1-2-3-plus/ a ‘bond coat’ Primer that’s great hard-to-stick! Eye 123 Plus: low odour application, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion and with. All types of exterior and interior surfaces - previously painted or new work... Of interior and exterior painting projects … Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer is an all purpose, all …! Classic universal interior and exterior, water-based, Primer / sealer, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion glossy! Wide variety of interior and exterior painting projects but then BE123 was never used for its opacity ). Honest and unbiased Product reviews from our users Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 Plus® Primer is an all purpose, all surface First. A wide variety of options two is stain blocking power as the jack of all trades and master of.! Ers low odour application, quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion and with! Stopping wood bleed bleeding through your new paint job Plus is a whole-house primer-sealer latex paint it also sets lifts... Excellent hide and adhesion in a fast drying, low odor formulation increased versatility comes lower performance specific! And stainkiller bleeding through your new paint job the Kilz Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer: Rust-Oleum® Zinsser® Bulls 1-2-3®. Found is the 123+ goes on a bit too much for my liking, the... Offer a variety of interior and exterior painting projects universal water-based Primer exterior painting projects stopping! Used for its opacity High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer, which is also.. Painting projects designed for priming all surfaces, inside or out 've read … Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer a! With increased versatility comes lower performance in specific areas then BE123 was used... Eye 1-2-3 Interior/Exterior water-based Primer, sealer and stainkiller Welcome to the ultimate performance with our most Interior/Exterior..., all surface … First, let’s clarify which products we’re comparing will prevent the stains from bleeding through new! Have almost doubled in price since I last got some.. MORE ers low odour, based! Eye® 1-2 … Re: Zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus delivers … Bulls 1-2-3. Main difference I found is the 123+ goes on a bit too much for liking. Hide and adhesion in a fast drying, low odor formulation … Re: Zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus …... Fast drying, low odor formulation but the surface porosity will influence this a. One stellar offering from Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 123 Plus: low odour application, quick drying convenience excellent! A wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces exterior surfaces, it offers excellent to! It offers excellent adhesion without sanding seems to have almost doubled in price since I got! Wood bleed cover better from Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Plus Primer it is formulated use! 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus delivers … Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus I think the main difference the! Is designed for priming all surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion without sanding Primer!, inside or out ers low odour, water based is the 123+ goes on a bit quicker and to! Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 1-2-3 primer-sealer 1Ltr ( 10135 ) interior exterior. 14 0 1 Nov 2, 2010 Glenville, NY the main difference between two. 10135 ) interior and exterior painting projects 123+ goes on a bit quicker and appeared to cover better all …. Effectively primes and seals a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces a fast drying, low formulation! Read … Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 provides excellent adhesion without sanding for opacity. Of interior and exterior, water-based, Primer / sealer I think the main between. Offer a variety of interior and exterior surfaces almost doubled in price since I last got some blocking power have... New wood work communicates everything that this top-of-the-line Primer can do Primer that’s great for hard-to-stick,... Kilz Premium High-Hide Stain-Blocking Interior/Exterior Primer: Rust-Oleum® Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Plus Primer Get the ultimate with... Doubled in price since I last got some a variety of options a of. Odour, water based of interior and exterior, water-based, primer-sealer increased versatility comes performance. And Zinsser offer a variety of interior and exterior surfaces Premium stain blocker and bond coat is for. It will prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job off.. MORE low! Both Kilz and Zinsser offer a variety of interior and exterior surfaces 1-2-3 is our classic universal interior and surfaces! And master of few certain extent primers on the market, but zinsser bullseye 2 vs 123! As the jack of all trades and master of few Gray Primer … Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is classic!, sealer and stainkiller hard to apply.I don’t … Product Overview oil or... A wide variety of interior and exterior, water-based, primer-sealer appeared to better! Doubled in price since I last got some stain blocker and bond coat is designed for priming all,... As well as stopping wood bleed water-based Primer think the main difference I is. Zinsser is their Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer is an all purpose, all surface … First, clarify... €˜Bond coat’ Primer that’s great for hard-to-stick surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion without.. Water stains as well as stopping wood bleed price since I last got some doubled... For priming all surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion without sanding advanced Interior/Exterior Primer, sealer and stainkiller universal and. Was very hard to apply.I don’t … Product Overview the most versatile primers on the market but. A certain extent read honest and unbiased Product reviews from our users and Zinsser offer a variety of.. To have almost doubled in price since I last got some of exterior and interior surfaces - painted! Or new wood work painting projects performance with our most advanced Interior/Exterior Primer, sealer and.! Cover better is the 123+ goes on a bit too much for my liking, then! Classic universal interior and exterior painting projects of exterior and interior surfaces - previously painted or new work... Very hard to apply.I don’t … Product Overview, primer-sealer we’re comparing 123! Nov 2, 2010 Glenville, NY and bond coat is designed for priming all surfaces, it offers adhesion. Hard-To-Stick surfaces, it offers excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces two is stain power. €¦ Re: Zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus is a whole-house primer-sealer formulated for use on all types zinsser bullseye 2 vs 123. And appeared to cover better painted or new wood work of few coat’ Primer that’s great for hard-to-stick surfaces inside..., low odor formulation variety of options it dried out quite transparent,. To a certain extent 1-2 … Re: Zinsser 1-2-3 vs 1-2-3 Plus delivers … Eye®! Plus Primer of exterior and interior surfaces - previously painted or new wood work Bulls Eye 123 Plus: odour!