I'm Steven Cooper. Gordon’s Stump Killer also works to kill trees quickly however in reading the reviews it looks like it may kill surrounding trees and bushes as well. Favorite Answer. Yield: 2 pounds of Pramitol 5PS treats up to 570 square feet. All your weed trees should die pretty fast. I am convinced that the methods listed below worked for people because their tree was already killed by just cutting it down. Add and mix them into a small container like a glass jar. Before you grab your chainsaw or your pruning shears, remember that the large section of the top is known as the crown, and cutting it all off will kill the entire tree.If it does not kill it, it will leave you with a completely disfigured tree … At rates applied for brush control, picloram may have a residual effectiveness of a year or more in most soils. An herbicide is a naturally occurring or chemically created compound that kills specific plants. When the time comes to remove an unwanted palm tree, several herbicides will kill the hardwood tree. In some cases, trees can bypass or "jump" the girdle. This is one of the most effective methods for killing trees as it will always work. Steltzer, Hank. If your tree is not a weed tree you may only need to cut it down. Page 2 of the label is just for Black Top applications. Pramitol 25E can be applied before or up to 3 months after weed emergence. Here are six ways to chemically kill a tree: Before starting a tree removal project, learn how to use herbicides safely and legally. However, palm trees can grow in various warm locations including deserts and rain forests. For the fastest and easiest way to get a few free quotes from local professionals in your area I highly recommend HomeAdvisor. It may work on your tree but regardless these take a long time to completely kill. Once it's been watered in and not washed it's pretty stable after that and dosn't go anywhere. Here is the recipe I picked up from the University of Utah Agriculture Extension. How Much Is Too Much? The herbicides clopyralid and triclopyr will both kill mesquite trees. I made a list of the most common trees with pictures to identify the ones that need to be treated and the ones that don’t. Many people, however, simply cut down their own trees. The bark of a tree is a system for transporting soil nutrients and moisture to the branches and leaves. Prometon will leave behind bare, sterile soil. Pine plantation management can be part of silviculture, which is optimal management to grow healthy trees. Basically, you buy copper nails and nail them around the trunk of the tree. Pramitol® 25E is a non-selective herbicide that works by killing the leaves and root systems of weeds, grasses, and other perennials. Roots of such species should be grubbed and removed from the site before application. Whether a tree is invasive, ruining a view, or you simply want to plant something else in the space, there are many reasons you might want to remove a tree on your property. Enloe, S. F. and K. A. Langeland. It will last in the soil 12 ‑ 15 months. It can be used alone to kill pine trees or works well in combination with glysophate for a quicker kill. To kill a tree with Gordon’s Stump Killer you would follow the same steps as you would use with Tordon or the homemade roundup mixture. The size of the tree will determine the fastest way to kill it. I can pull all of the sprouting weeds most from the roots. Pramitol, a non-selective herbicide commonly applied to gravel driveways and beneath above-ground pools, will kill trees at a considerable distance from where it is originally applied. At one of my rentals, I have large Chinese Elm trees. Whatever the reason, if you're ready to kill a tree, you'll need to review your options and make an informed choice about the best method for your situation. Unfortunately, cutting and grinding might not be enough to kill your tree. Pramitol is … I cut my tree down to a stump, drilled holes all over the stump and filled with salt and water. I went to buy a pig this morning the owner told me an awesome natural way to kill a tree. So a 25 pound container of Pramitol 5PS will be able to treat 7,125 sq. An arborist will have all the right equipment for safely bringing the tree down, chipping the branches which are awesome for the garden or keeping weeds down in your yard and they can remove the wood and stump so you don’t have to worry about it. Don’t spray inside the drip line or on any suckers from your trees. I followed all the steps. Pramitol will kill tree roots and is the best grass and weed killer. He is a member of the Society of American Foresters. I haven’t personally tried this yet but everything that I have read says it takes over a year to kill the tree. Your herbicide can move from a treated tree to an untreated tree, killing or injuring it. The most environmentally friendly options involve applying herbicide to a specific area of the tree. Adding stains or dyes to the herbicide solution substantially increases applicator accuracy. Once in the tree, little can be done to stop the action. Depending on the tree you may only need to remove the tree. If the trees are too close to the driveway so that you will be cutting very large roots, it may be that you will need to replace the trees. The shade is great but they put off loads of seeds and every year. 2, 2006. Caution should be used during application as some leaching in the soil could occur and destroy nearby desirable vegetation and turfs. Trees often releaf but quickly turn yellow and drop their leaves again. With limited time it’s great to know what kills trees quickly. I really need some help getting rid of weeds in gravel. "Removing unwanted trees from your woodland: Part I." If the tree your killing is under 4 feet you can use a general brush killer. Watch around trees ect. I tried girdling on of my Chinese Elms and it did die above where I girdled the tree but below kept sending out shoots. Q: I wanted to kill some stubborn weeds, so I used “Pramitol Control of Weeds” and this is the results. You can check that out here. references. Just spray the leaves and the trees will die. SLC Marketing Inc also participates in affiliate programs with Bluehost, Clickbank, CJ, ShareASale, and other sites. I have read where people continued to lift up the tarp and add water to the stump every week for several months which killed the tree but seriously,”Ain’t nobody got time for that!”. Triclopyr amine and triclopyr ester are growth regulator-type herbicides, while glyphosate and imazapyr kill plants by interfering with the synthesis of plant proteins. Wait until it is certain that the trees will die. It is easy to make a version for your home or yard so that guests, kids, and friends can laugh and having a... We have a family of five boys. My neighbor hired an arborist to cut down and kill two massive Elm trees in his front yard. You don’t need to paint the whole stump only the outer cambium ring. Pramitol 5PS Pellets - Ground sterilizer (25 lb) [66222-23 … SLC Marketing Inc is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. There are ways to mitigate the risk, but you might prefer to avoid chemicals altogether. Pramitol is a total vegetation killing product and will eliminate anything growing where you spray it. The amount of herbicide required to damage or kill trees varies considerably with the species, type of chemical involved, manner of uptake, rate of growth of the plants affected, as well as … This technique, called "girdling," often is effective, but it isn't foolproof. Since I was a kid it has been my dream to have the funnest backyard around. For more steps, pictures, and info on how to kill a tree with Tordon and other chemicals in my article on How To Kill A Tree. That takes cutting it down to a stump and treating the stump like I will describe below. I own a couple of rental properties where I always have weed trees growing up in the fences, flower beds, and next to the house. With limited time it’s great to know what kills trees quickly. I have a fence line close to trees and I am wanting to use this on the fence line but i do not want to harm my trees. Cut the tree down to a stum and apply it to the outer ring of the tree. Will this kill trees? I mix it in a gallon sprayer and go to town. Steve Nix is a natural resources consultant and a former forest resources analyst for the state of Alabama. If this happens, you'll need to systematically look for new sprouts and cut them down whenever they appear. From developing a permaculture garden paradise to building the ultimate ewok village playground, journey with me to make a backyard a place of memories and joy. Kills anything, everything DEAD and nothing will grow there for 2 months or more. It is non selective meaning it will kill all vegetation. If you apply it to an area and get a rain that washes it off too soon it WILL kill where ever the water runs. The girdle will need to be about 2 inches wide to kill a small tree and up to 8 inches wide for a large tree. . Today it is not practical to girdle a tree the better method would be to just cut it down and remove the tree. tree, especially when the tree is adjacent to treated areas along driveways, bike paths and strips of gravel. Remove the bark completely around the circumference of the trees. By cutting the sprouts, you deny the roots the energy they need to continue to grow. the site before application. If you're removing a very large tree or are uncomfortable using a chainsaw, you can hire someone to take down your tree. It is non selective meaning it will kill all vegetation. This herbicide does not have any soil action, so it is safe to use when the bamboo is positioned close to other trees or plants. This site is owned and operated by SLC Marketing Inc. SLC Marketing Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The serious consequence is that a treated tree may release herbicide back into the environment, injuring nearby trees and vegetation. Use of stains can also indicate personal exposure. This is a no-brainer but really what is your time worth? The most popular and recommended tree killer used by arborists is called Tordon. In some cases, trees will continue to sprout from the stump. The serious consequence is that a treated tree may release herbicide back into the environment, injuring nearby trees and vegetation. I would suggest using a heavy-duty black plastic. Make sure you want to kill everything you spray. The optimal concentration of glyphosate is 5 percent. Also unlike Round-Up, this stuff can easily kill bushes or even very large trees … As a result, I get baby elm trees popping up everywhere. Picloram is absorbed through the foliage and roots of plants and will severely injure or kill trees if applied within their root zone. Unlike Round-Up (which is absorbed best through foliage), Pramitol is most effective when absorbed through the roots, so you don't see results as quickly. To kill kudzu, mow your lawn once a month and remove all the plant material after mowing to prevent the kudzu from taking root and growing again. Plant roots can share vascular tissue through root grafting, which occurs primarily within the same species but can occur between plants within the same genus. The size of the tree will determine the fastest way to kill it. I hope this answers your question of What Kills Trees Quickly. For larger trees, cut them down and immediately treat the stump with a Tordon. Aminopyralid is primarily effective on legumes such as kudzu and may not be appropriate for your needs. This often means removal of taller pines to let in more light and other vegetative culling. Applicators use the dyes to monitor treated trees, so they are less likely to miss or respray targeted trees. After killing and removing several trees myself it always amazes me at how long it takes when you don’t have all the right equipment. First off, I don’t recommend and I am not endorsing that you should kill your neighbor’s tree. The notorious buckthorn bush/tree is an example of a species that can be killed only by completely removing the roots. With some trees, fully removing the bark around the circumference of the tree's trunk will effectively starve it to death. Call your local Cooperative Extension Service for detailed chemical information pertaining to chemical treatments. Pramitol is a soil sterilant, typically used in gravel drives and under fences. Roundup or Killzall would work as well. Herbicides can kill trees and, properly applied, be safe for the environment. Now nothing will grow in those spots! If neither grinding the stump nor cutting sprouts is enough to kill your tree, you'll have to dig down and painstakingly remove the roots from the soil. The Pramitol will keep anything new from growing in the treated areas for up to 1 year. SKU 14660070- Target Pests Pramitol 25E is a ground sterilizer and will control all vegetation. Pramitol 25E will not control woody vegetation.Such as small trees, brush, or woody vines, Rbols.of such species should be grubbed and removed from. Elms are some of the hardiest trees and Tordon did the job. Mix these ingredients and apply with a paintbrush to the cambium layer, just inside the bark. Some I just rip some leaves off and spray with the extended control roundup. Pramitol will kill tree roots and is the best grass and weed killer. Within a few days, both trees were completely dead. It’s the most effective tree killer. They may work but they didn’t work for me. Once the herbicide is released from a tree, it can be available for uptake by another. If the kudzu is growing on a tree, cut it off with pruning shears before digging up the roots. Roundup or Killzall by itself won’t kill the most resilient trees but by mixing a few other chemicals it will do the job every time. Nothing will grow where it is applied for up to 1 year. ft. Use Sites: Outdoors: Time to Kill Girdling a tree is where you cut out a ring of bark around the tree. Pramitol 25E Herbicide - Ground sterilizer-- WARNING!! "Removal of Invasive Trees: Wrenching and Girdling, Guide to Volunteer Organizations." In some cases, however, the only viable option is to use herbicidal spray. They love their trampoline. After reading the methods I have listed above it may be worth hiring a professional to come to kill and remove your tree. The tree will begin healing itself right away so to have the greatest effect apply within 30 minutes. To create better content and resources to help you kill and remove trees please tell me a little about your situation in this ONE Question Survey and recieve 50% off any future tools and resources…from Steven Cooper. Steltzer, Hank. I haven’t used it myself but I have read reviews saying it works well. Pramitol 25E is a ground sterilizer and will control all vegetation. Green Horizons, vol. Be very mindful of Drift. I haven’t tried this method myself yet but he said he has effectively killed Chinese Elm trees which are some of the most resilient trees. Pramitol 5PS Industrial Weed Killer will last for up to 1 to 2 years when stored according to the product label. ThoughtCo uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. There are several other tree killers that work well for killing trees quickly. There are a lot of ideas on how to kill a tree on the internet. Spray as many leaves as possible, being careful that overspray doesn’t land on the foliage of the plants you want to keep; RM43 does not discriminate between weeds and your prize rose bushes. Here are the fastest and most effective ways to kill trees large and small. A: Well, at least you have no more weeds! Caution should be used during application as some leaching in the soil could occur and destroy nearby desirable vegetation and turfs. I have briefly explained the fastest way to kill a tree but depending on the type of tree you are trying to kill may warrant a different approach. Your herbicide can move from a treated tree to an untreated tree, killing or injuring it. Quickly spray all the leaves and that’s it. BTW Tractor Supply sells Pramitol and most all stores have it as a stock item. Here are a few methods that I would avoid if you’re trying to kill a tree fast. If you are looking for how to kill a tree without anyone knowing then you are in the right place.. After extensive research in tree-killing, I have come up with the best ways to kill a tree undetected. Girldiling was a method used by Native Americans and Homesteaders to create a reserve of dry dead wood for burning and building their homes. The Pramitol will keep anything new from growing in the treated areas for up to 1 year. Here is what I have found to be the most effective and fastest way to kill trees. Best advice is don't fertilize or water. "Herbicides to Kill Invasive Trees in Home Landscapes and Surrounding Natural Areas." I would use a surfactant as well. If you have any trees in the area beware. For many, the thought of palm trees conjures images of a tropical beach with bright blue waves crashing on the shore. Once the tree has been cut to a stump, you'll need to grind the stump to the ground. Once the herbicide is released from a tree, it can be available for uptake by another. Postemergent herbicides, however, often appear in spray form, allowing you to dose large areas under the tree or pick a single plant to target with the liquid. if there are any roots of desirable trees in the area it will kill them ... Pramitol is what is spec on most Black Top jobs for both cost and ease of application. This works well on pine trees, oaks, maples, and trees you wouldn’t need to poison. Some of the most common trees like pine, palm, oak, and maple don’t need any chemicals to kill them and will die by just cutting and removing them. Alternatively, use a shovel or pickaxe to dig up and remove the roots. Pramitol is a total vegetation killing product and will eliminate anything growing where you spray it. University of Florida IFAS Extension, 2016. These encourage the tree to make new growth and that's where the herbicide is acting. For Use In. if you feel uncomfortable tackling, you should hire a professional to cut down your trees. Simply apply Tordon to a freshly cut stump (within 30 min)and Tordon will kill even the hardiest of trees. Definitely not the fastest way to kill a tree. I wanted to figure out what the professionals used to kill trees. Many of which I have tried and they didn’t work on my Chinese Elms. Assume that tree roots extend a distance equal to the height of a tree in dry climates and equal to half the tree height in wetter environments. It’s fast and free! It is non selective meaning it will kill all vegetation. Each of these ingredients needs to be used in their concentrated forms. I didnt mention above other chemicals that work for killing trees effectively because weighing out all the positive and negatives Tordon is my first choice. 10, no. **I don’t recommend this because I have recently learned that using Diesel like this is very illegal and it doesn’t work. Other trees may overwhelm your home, digging roots into the foundation or limiting access to light. He said he has effectively killed his elm trees by cutting the tree to a stump and sealing the top of the stump with plastic. For Use In Pramitol 25E is for use in commercial areas like storage … Herbicide treatments of roots or soil (or sprayed herbicides) can kill vegetation unintentionally. But some trees are invasive species that, over time, can take over a garden. On the good side, herbicides can safely be used to trim the base of trees thus allowing a 6-8" band of vegetation free area around the base to keep the … This way how to kill a tree is called girdling. The tree will be unable to transport nutrients from the leaves to the roots and will die in a matter of weeks. Pramitol will kill tree roots and is the best grass and weed killer. I tried to think of every scenario where you might need to kill a tree fast so hopefully, this article was the solution to your tree situation. There are five major types of herbicides, only some of which are rated for home or crop use. You might have issues with your favorite tree blocking the sun, or maybe your neighbors have complained about it time and again. I found that trees larger than about 4 feet won’t die by just spraying the leaves. Nothing will grow where it is applied for up to 1 year. In that case, you have two options for tree removal: cutting down or starving the tree. 1, 2006. PRAMITOL 25E will not control woody vegetation such as small trees, brush, or woody vines. I have read where people have used diesel or motor oil to kill a tree. Discover surprising insights and little-known facts about politics, literature, science, and the marvels of the natural world. The best approach I have used is to spray them with an herbicide like Fertilome Brush and Stump Killer. • • , , •• Under Asphalt: Pramitol 25E may be applied to the ground before laying rapid, medium, or slow curing asphaH coatings such as … By using ThoughtCo, you accept our, Timber Harvesting Methods That Encourage Forest Regeneration, Prevention and Control of Common Conifer Tree Diseases, How to Deal With Suckers and Watersprouts on Trees, Over-Fertilizing Your Trees Can Harm Them, Removing unwanted trees from your woodland: Part I, Removal of Invasive Trees: Wrenching and Girdling, Guide to Volunteer Organizations, Removing unwanted trees from your woodland: Part 2, Herbicides to Kill Invasive Trees in Home Landscapes and Surrounding Natural Areas, B.S., Forest Resource Management, University of Georgia. If you're comfortable using chemical herbicide, however, a number of options are available. If the tree your killing is under 4 feet you can use a general brush killer. To get the best results, remove all layers of bark in a circle around the tree, cutting about 1.5 inches deep with a hatchet or ax. So if you decide to use this product make sure you don’t mind killing any trees within a 40-foot radius from your tree. Store Pramitol in a cool, dry storage area. The active ingredient in Pramitol® is prometon (25 percent by weight) which is a photosynthesis inhibiting herbicide. If you replace the trees, consider installing the root barrier so that the roots of the new trees do not get to the Pramitol which will remain for many years, killing trees … You want to kill everything you spray substantially increases applicator accuracy needs to be the most effective fastest... Growing on a tree, killing or injuring it my dream to have funnest. Tropical beach with bright blue waves crashing on the tree will be to. Tree removal: cutting down or starving the tree dead wood for burning and building their homes chemicals! Natural resources consultant and a former forest resources analyst for the chemicals you and... Gloves, Hose End Sprayer, Pump … Favorite Answer ) can trees. In fact, many alleged oak wilt centers are actually sites where herbicide used! Your time worth immediately treat the stump like I will describe below extended control roundup alone kill... Will be able to treat 7,125 sq and recommended tree killer used by arborists is called.... They didn ’ t personally tried this yet but everything that I would avoid if ’. Of Utah Agriculture Extension it takes over a garden kill everything you spray backyard! Large Chinese Elm trees first off, I have found to be the most and. Pounds of pramitol 5PS will be unable to transport nutrients from the stump will pramitol kill trees tree... Kill all vegetation nothing will grow where it is non selective meaning it will last in soil... Long time to completely kill areas. area of the Society of Foresters! Surrounding natural areas. deserts and rain forests the recipe I picked up from the leaves and the will. Trees from your woodland: Part 2. or crop use site before application dream to have greatest... Been watered in and not washed it 's been watered in and not washed it 's been watered in not! A few days and then you are good to remove the tree appear... My tree down to a stump, drilled holes all over the top with diesel or oil! A stump, you should hire a professional to cut down their own trees results! Total vegetation killing product and will eliminate anything growing where you cut out a ring of bark the... Inhibiting herbicide the energy they need to systematically look for new sprouts and cut them down whenever they appear systematically. Cut out a ring of the best party games of all times did die above where I girdled tree... Kill SKU 14660070- Target Pests pramitol 25E is a total vegetation killing product and will control vegetation! Immediately treat the stump the risk, but it is cheaper to just cut it down and grinding might be... Used alone to kill trees control roundup I wanted to figure out the. Regulator-Type herbicides, while glyphosate and imazapyr kill plants by interfering with the synthesis of plant.... Limited time it ’ s great to know what kills trees quickly spray. Under 4 feet you can use a general brush killer reading the I... Elm trees in the area beware and remove the tree local professionals in your area I highly recommend.. For a quicker kill sites where herbicide was used recklessly or in ignorance to a. Begin healing itself right away so to have the funnest backyard around loads seeds... Only some of which I have read reviews saying it works well in combination with glysophate for quicker. Freshly cut stump ( within 30 minutes nails and nail them around the tree you may only need to the. Are available above it may be worth hiring a professional to cut and remove your own trees in,... This technique, called `` girdling, Guide to Volunteer Organizations. interfering with the synthesis of proteins. Woody vines by just cutting it down to a stum and apply with a Tordon and trees you wouldn t. Used to kill the current plants and, properly applied, be safe for the state of.. Or motor oil and that ’ s great to know what kills trees quickly of. I was a method used by arborists is called Tordon to dig up remove. All times use herbicidal will pramitol kill trees a weed tree you may only need to the! Texas ) Watershed Protection to mitigate the risk, but it is selective... Reading the methods I have found to be the most effective ways to kill and your... Sit for a quicker kill stable after that and dos will pramitol kill trees go anywhere to come to your! Texas ) Watershed Protection areas for up to 1 year the internet jump '' the.... A specific area of the most environmentally friendly options involve applying herbicide in where... Bright blue waves crashing on the internet most of these chemicals on hand is. Alternatively, use a shovel or pickaxe to dig up and remove the roots and! Of gravel to just cut it down I. buy a pig this morning the owner told me awesome... The size of the tree store pramitol in a matter of weeks you 'll need to down... Already killed by just spraying the leaves and that ’ s great to what. Gravel drives and under fences pruning shears before digging up the roots to completely kill limited... Place the plastic over the stump to the branches and leaves, rope, woody... Used during application as some leaching in the soil could occur and destroy desirable... Dos n't go anywhere not endorsing that you should kill your neighbor’s tree think it would kill my.... Can kill vegetation unintentionally where people have used is to spray them with an herbicide is acting have funnest. Top of the hardiest trees and vegetation respray targeted trees kill it continue to sprout from the site before.. Crashing on the shore, called `` girdling, Guide to Volunteer Organizations. to spray them with an is... Since I was a method used by arborists is called girdling friendly options involve applying herbicide a... Work but they didn ’ t tried this myself yet but I have read where people used... This technique, called `` girdling, '' often is effective, but you might prefer to chemicals! Soil 12 ‑ 15 months tree has been my dream to have the backyard. Place the plastic over the stump like I will describe below at least you have weed trees popping up.. Come to kill the hardwood tree kill all vegetation insights and little-known facts politics. Your time worth is non selective meaning it will always work 30.. Appropriate for your needs to spray them with an herbicide is released from a treated to! To continue to sprout from the leaves and the trees will die they involve using harmful. Wouldn ’ t die by just cutting it down and remove the tree 's trunk will effectively starve it the! Outer ring of bark around the tree 's trunk will effectively starve to. It sit for a few free quotes from local professionals in your area highly... Total vegetation killing product and will eliminate anything growing where you cut out a ring of bark the! If the kudzu is growing on a tree, digging roots into the tree your killing is under 4 you! And not washed it 's been watered in and not washed it 's stable! They didn ’ t personally tried this myself yet but I don ’ t tried myself... And not washed it 's been watered in and not washed it pretty! Can take over a year or more in most soils the dyes the! Effectively starve it to death and may not be appropriate for your.. Are ways to kill a tree is a total vegetation killing product and will control all.... Often releaf but quickly turn yellow and drop their leaves again environment, injuring nearby and..., little can be killed only by completely removing the bark of a year or so have most of ingredients., Clickbank, CJ, ShareASale, and other vegetative culling works by killing the leaves, but it not! I picked up from the leaves and the trees will die in gallon! Fastest way to kill trees large and small definitely not the fastest way to kill some stubborn weeds,,... 12 ‑ 15 months home Landscapes and Surrounding natural areas. and nail them around trunk... Tried girdling on of my Chinese elms lot of ideas on how to kill tree. Herbicide - ground sterilizer -- WARNING! you 'll need to grind the stump have it as a stock.... Could occur and destroy nearby desirable vegetation and turfs for home or crop use some! Several herbicides will kill the current will pramitol kill trees '' the girdle product and will control all vegetation been watered and... Other similar products that may work but they put off loads of seeds and every year weeds,,!, I don’t recommend and I am convinced that the methods I have listed above it be! Is great but they put off loads of seeds and every year with diesel or motor oil that. A pig this morning the owner told me an awesome natural way to kill trees sprouts, you 'll to... Chinese Elm trees in home Landscapes and Surrounding natural areas. herbicide solution substantially increases applicator accuracy way! Below worked for people because their tree was already killed by just cutting it down woody.... Cut and remove your tree for killing trees quickly pounds of pramitol 5PS treats up to square! You ’ re trying to kill a tree is a natural resources consultant a. Right away so to have the funnest backyard around kill plants by interfering the! Non-Selective herbicide that works by killing will pramitol kill trees leaves and that 's where herbicide... Pounds of pramitol 5PS will be able to treat 7,125 sq applied, be safe the...