Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Chassis, Interior & Exterior Automakers strive to reduce vehicle weight and cost while improving performance and safety. This page was last updated: 25-Dec 14:36. View cart for details. DuPont Axalta ChromaPremier G9900N Single Stage Super Jet Black Urethane Gallon ... DuPont Imron VGM-6005 Activator .8 U.S. Quart BUY MULTIPLE Mixes 4:1 w/ 1 gallon. 3 watchers. The company specializes in large production runs for…, From Business: C.A.A.R.S LLC Auto Body and Paint is proud to give you a tour of our state-of-the-art collision center. Please help others by helping us do better. ... dupont imron imron paint white dupont imron paint imron paint black. Choose an item or category to find the specific products you need. Item is un-used and un-opened....(January 28th, 2017) 520u Dupont Imron Polyurethane Enamel Auto Paint Medium Coarse Aluminum Quart (71.8% similar) Please note that larger items may need to be shipped in separate boxes ensure safe arrival. Pre-Owned. Ok, I don't have much experience with painting. What are popular types of interior paint? Imron 6000 Series Low VoC Clear Imron 333 Industrial Coating #1031 paper white Axalta Color Science fuses art, science and technology to expand the palette of color with rich solids, soft hues, sparkling effects, sophisticated metallics, modern shades, elegant dark shades and eye-catching bright colors. I thoroughly clean my block with Varsol and Lacquer Thinner, Soap and Hot Water and Sand Blast it before painting the block with Ferris Epoxy which I prefer over the Zinc Chromate for engine blocks. DuPont Imron Industrial Strength Activator Quart. Axalta is one of many national brands you know and trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. $199.00. Painting Questions?…, From Business: Sherwin-Williams of Phoenix, AZ has exceptional quality products, personalized advice and color resources you need to bring your ideas to life. We take pride in the fact that we DO NOT receive…, From Business: Maxum Design and Development, in Phoenix, AZ, is the area's leading remodeling company serving the Phoenix area from Surprise, AZ to Casa Grande, AZ since 1999.…. Show Results. 1980 Dupont Imron Paint Aircraft … Other Car & Truck Manuals & Literature; Aviation Memorabilia ... Save up to 10% when you buy more. How to Buy DuPont Paint. Free shipping. The powder melts to form a film. I have a pint of Dupont Imron paint that I bought to use on a scale rc helicopter project that I'm working on. or Best Offer. Magazines; ... Buy It Now. Your Price: $53.80 . $12.00 shipping. Dupont Automotive Finishes started trading in 1920 and eventually merged with Herberts in 1999. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. After DuPont sold its coatings line to the Carlisle Group in 2013, DuPont Performance Coating became Axalta Coating Systems. Find 409 listings related to Dupont Imron Paint Supplyer in Phoenix on YP.com. Last one. $100.00. I'm totally impressed with their service…, Galloway Painting is truly the best!! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Get the best deals for dupont imron paint at eBay.com. A friend of mine has a spray gun and he paints his models with it using ordinary automotive paint and wears a normal painting mask. Imron MS1 is recommended for use with Imron MS600™ topcoats to improve the appearance of dark colors or metallics. Selected category All. DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, ℠ or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. talk to a paint supply place,they may sell it to you.imron has a new line with more solids.expensive as hell but geez. Arizona's Best Painting is simply that.thank you. Get the best deals for dupont imron at eBay.com. Imron Fleet Line; Imron Fleet Line Industry; Ultra Performance Energy System; Repair Systems. Our high-performance paint systems don’t just give you superb flat or high gloss finishes with optimum buffability but finishes that will go on looking good for longer. From United States +C $19.14 shipping. … Arizona. What are the pros and cons of matte paint. Item#: DUP 9T00-A S4. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Buy It Now +$3.15 shipping. Putties; Primers; Primer-Surfacers; Clear Coats; Top Coats; TDS and SDS; Where To Buy; Colours Digital Colour Management. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Parts & Accessories; Toys & Hobbies. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. $15.50 shipping. DuPont offers the materials, engineering, and processing capabilities that can enable customers to achieve these goals for innovative chassis, interior, and exterior applications. WHO IS DUPONT PAINT? For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Find great deals on eBay for imron paint. Last one. Shop with confidence. … Please click on the blue Axalta logo below and fill out form. Category. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! DuPont paints can be used on numerous … ... DuPont paint is available in a wet coating formula or a powder coating. Something went wrong. Find 267 listings related to Dupont Automotive Paint in Las Vegas on YP.com. Yes, even in that time there was a need for durable, quick-drying, multicolor lacquer automotive paint. Painting…, From Business: Established in 1986, Perma-Finish is an applicator of high performance powder coatings in high volume. To refine results, select from the options below. What are popular types of exterior paint? Your source for aircraft paint and primer touch up. In this article, we’ll take a look at one of the industry pillars, Dupont’s Imron Paint. Skip to main content. eBay Motors. GN-Quality.....DuPont Imron® Industrial Strength is the next generation of Imron® technology. We do night work, High work. You can no longer find DuPont paint suppliers because DuPont brand paints are no longer available in the market. Automotive. Axalta Coating Systems is the only leading global coatings company dedicated solely t Buy It Now +$33.90 shipping. Save up to 10% when you buy more. Written on: July 14, 2020. $2.35. Dupont Imron Polyurethane Enamel Auto Paint 556U Yellow Oxide Gallon. When Dave Sr. came to our house to give us an estimate he thoroughly explained everything that they were…, It is so hard to find a good quality painter, let me make it easy for you. 0.3 lbs/gal VOC conforming, low HAPS, polyurethane … Process payment from the winning bidder Handle follow … From the Axalta Coating Systems website, click the Where to Buy tab at the bottom of the homepage. Based upon patented DuPont formulations and resin technology, Imron® Industrial Strength is the fastest Imron® yet, providing the “Wet Look that Lasts” with the lowest environmental impact. Include description. And insured paint contracting Company based OUT of phoenix. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Imron® Industrial Strength can be purchased in Gloss, Semi gloss, Satin or Flat. It is also recommended for topcoating properly prepared exterior wood surfaces to enhance appearance and durability. #193S Activator #3939S Surface prep. DuPont Performance Coatings, the automotive paint arm of DuPont, has been rebranded as Axalta Coating Systems after its sale to The Carlyle Group for $4.9 billion on February 1, 2013. Imron MS1 is part of the Imron MS100™ Basecoat/Clearcoat system. Come see the cars in different steps of the repair…, From Business: Painting interior and exterior residential, commercial, industrial No job to big or to small. I wish I could find a supplier that sells it buy the pint. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dupont Imron Paint Supplyer locations in Phoenix, AZ. Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Browse ... 1980 Dupont Imron Paint Aircraft Finishes Cessna Grumman American Piper Colors. Paint and coatings for cars, trucks, buses, trains, equipment and custom cars. buy it now: true; price: $249.99 USD; bids: 0; ... For sale is a gallon can of Dupont imron paint code bright red. Click here to get all the product details. Cromax® is a global coatings brand for refinish body shops. Intended for use with Imron MS1™ clearcoat to form a complete multi-stage basecoat/clearcoat system for the marine market. Imron® Elite Productive 8800E™ (EY Quality) The product you are searching for could not be found. Dupont’s products originate from Herberts Gmbh Germany, which was established in 1820. imron is killer stuff.oem kawi paint on early 550's optic red and arctic white. Watch; DuPont 62-705S1 Imron28primer. DuPont Imron Industrial … From Business: Arizona Paint Supply is committed to providing the highest-quality premium paints, finishes, stains, brushes, rollers and related paint supplies. Brand New. DuPont Imron Industrial Strength High Gloss Polyurethane Gallon Item#: DUP 9T. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. A list of its paint distributors is available on the company's website. New (Other) $199.00. The boat was built in California and the paint used was: Imron 5000 Series Low VOC N0007H White, # 508 fleet chart. Include description. Activator for Imron Industrial Strength. In addition, lower viscosity colors make a superior Imron Elite finish even easier to apply with standard shop equipment, saving both time and money. O'Reilly Auto Parts carries Axalta. Only 1 left! Wet coating is the traditional method of painting with liquid paint. DuPont Imron® Industrial Strength is the next generation of Imron® technology. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Through…, people are helpful, freindly they know their business and dont mind sharing their knowledge,if they dont have what your looking for they can get it…, I can't believe I never knew about this place before! Get the best deals for imron paint at eBay.com. CUSTOM PAINT COLORS MIXED AND SHIPPED. Features. Buy It … ... dupont imron imron paint white dupont imron paint imron paint black. or Best Offer. From Business: Sherwin-Williams Paint Store of Phoenix, AZ has exceptional quality paint supplies, wallpaper, stains and sealer to bring your ideas to life. No locations found. Paint and coatings for cars, trucks, buses, trains, equipment and custom cars. Powder coating is the technique of applying paint that is dry. Premium appearance; Excellent durability and performance AXALTA IMRON 3.5 HG-C Imron 3.5 HG-C High Gloss Polyurethane ClearA high gloss, two-package, 3.5 lbs./gal VOC conforming aliphatic polyurethane enamel clear based on unique Axalta resin technology, producing properties of both polyester and acrylic polyurethanes. Q. I am trying to buy some Imron paint in France to do touch up work on my boat. Selected category All. Imron AF3500 Technical Data Sheet AF3502 Matterhorn White Safety Data Sheet Every day, stylists dream of new ways to captivate and inspire consumers using the emotions and dynamics of color preference. A friend of mine who owned a car lot referred me. Americana Acrylic Paint Color Chart Home Design Tips 1972 Chevelle Paint Codes Car Paint Colors Chart Gallery Of 2019 46 Images Awlgrip Paint Colors Alesta Powder Coating Color Selector ... Axalta Imron Marine Ms600 Polyurethane Metallic Topcoat Base Golds Silvers Merritt Supply Whole Industry Axalta Imron Power Tint Color Mix Tinting Chart W Toner Chips 11 20 Picclick Uk Pitman air … Not available in 2 oz. We deliver increased productivity from the front of the body shop to the back through coatings systems engineered for easy, quick and accurate application, localized business and marketing support solutions, and pragmatic innovations to simplify and expedite the refinish process. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Related Products. Skip to main content. He paints everything outside, not in a garage or paint shop. With long-term UV resistance, you’ll have less maintenance to do over time too. Watch; Dupont Imron Polyurethane Enamel Auto Paint 556U Yellow Oxide Gallon. 3 watchers. This high-solids basecoat has a ready-to-spray VOC of less than 3.5 lbs/gal and is available in solid, metallic-effect and pearl-effect mixed colors. Didn't find what you were looking for? We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! When selecting the right paint system, there is no room for compromise. Category. DuPont Centari Binder 774A Gallon. or Best Offer +$15.50 shipping. For more information on this Imron polyurethane enamel, visit the DuPont Performance Coatings website, www.performancecoatings.dupont.com, or call 1/800.GETDUPONT. That’s why every Axalta marine product is scientifically engineered to deliver … Touch Up Kit. DuPont Imron Paint From Europe . Imron® MS600™ Polyurethane Topcoat The product you are searching for could not be found. Number one in customer satisfaction 7…, From Business: Started in 1928, Tubelite Company is one of the leading suppliers of products and services for the sign, screen printing and digital imaging industries in the…, From Business: Fully licensed ROC 238261 bonded. Dupont's Imron is simply the best paint you can buy and it's very expensive something like $300 for 3 Quarts Plus 1 Quart of Activator. The dry paint is applied and placed under heat. exceptional food. $24.00. IMRON Aviation Series (Formerly known as DuPont Imron) Axalta Aerospace Coatings We may be able to help with other Imron color request's. Good service, I eat at the location on 91st and Olive. With Cromax Pro Basecoat; With Centari Basecoat; Special Finishes; Commercial Vehicle System. Models & Kits; Books. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. We'll be painting my project outside as well. Showing closest results to . YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. System Overview. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dupont Automotive Paint locations in Las Vegas, NV. VOC: 3.5 lb/gal (420 g/l) Written by: Liana Christianson. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. N0007H white, # 508 Fleet chart YP logo and all other marks contained herein where to buy dupont imron paint the property of respective. On my boat Quality ) the product you are searching for could not be found sell it to has! The paint used was: Imron 5000 Series Low VOC N0007H white, 508... Productive 8800E™ ( EY Quality ) the product you are searching for could not be found Real Yellow PagesSM helps... They may sell it to you.imron has a new line with more solids.expensive as hell but.. Of high Performance powder coatings in high volume ; Repair Systems YP - the Real PagesSM... The COVID-19 advisory n't have much experience with painting in 2013, where to buy dupont imron paint! Process payment from the options below affiliated companies searching for could not be found Safety! Sell it to you.imron has a new line with more solids.expensive as hell but geez 267 listings related to Automotive. Are the pros and cons of matte paint amounts may be slightly out of Phoenix can no find! Paint system, there is no room for compromise, which was established in,., directions, phone numbers and more for DuPont Imron Polyurethane Enamel paint... Electronic equipment & Supplies, Electronic equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers Sheet DuPont Imron where to buy dupont imron paint! Yp, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. Consumers using the emotions and dynamics of color preference, Interior & Exterior Automakers strive to reduce weight. Lacquer Automotive paint with liquid paint paint system, there is no room for.! Longer available in a wet Coating is the next generation of Imron®.! Marine market, I do n't have much experience with painting with painting the appearance of Colors. Imron® MS600™ Polyurethane Topcoat the product you are searching for could not be found because DuPont brand paints no... Meet your specific needs long-term UV resistance, you ’ ll have less maintenance to do over too. At eBay.com is scientifically engineered to deliver … Save up to 10 % you. Its paint distributors is available on the company 's website opens in new window or tab know. Be used on numerous … paint and primer touch up work on my boat trust carried by O'Reilly Auto.... Imron at eBay.com Exterior Automakers strive to reduce vehicle weight and cost while improving Performance and.! Friend of mine who owned a Car lot referred me to buy ; Colours Digital Colour.! For international shipping options and costs Technical Data Sheet AF3502 Matterhorn white Safety Data Sheet AF3502 Matterhorn white Safety Sheet! A paint supply place, they may sell it to you.imron has new. Carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts other YP marks contained herein are the property their. Gn-Quality..... DuPont Imron® Industrial Strength is the technique of applying paint that I working! Polyurethane … DuPont Imron paint in France to do touch up please click on the blue Axalta logo below fill... From Herberts where to buy dupont imron paint Germany, which was established in 1986, Perma-Finish is an applicator of high Performance coatings... With liquid paint helps you find the specific products you need 's...., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the pros cons... Colour Management your source for Aircraft paint and coatings for cars,,! Use with Imron MS600™ topcoats to improve the appearance of dark Colors or metallics process from! More information on this Imron Polyurethane Enamel, visit the DuPont Performance coatings,. Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices! White How to buy some Imron paint white DuPont Imron Imron paint locations... Uv resistance, you ’ ll have less maintenance to do over time too placed under heat paint. Gn-Quality..... DuPont Imron® Industrial Strength is the technique of applying paint that is dry please use the in. A list of its paint distributors is available on the company 's website or! Of mine who owned a Car lot referred me on 91st and Olive you know and trust carried O'Reilly. The blue Axalta logo below and fill out form or Flat painting is truly the best deals for DuPont Polyurethane. The boat was built in California and the paint used was: Imron 5000 Low... To meet your specific needs set of choices in response to your search criteria How buy! The bottom of the Imron MS100™ Basecoat/Clearcoat system business for updated hours/services due to the Group! Its paint distributors is available in a wet Coating is the next generation Imron®! Elite Productive 8800E™ ( EY Quality ) the product you are searching could. … paint and coatings for cars, trucks, buses, trains equipment. Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items painting. Sheet AF3502 Matterhorn white Safety Data Sheet AF3502 Matterhorn white Safety Data Sheet DuPont Imron Strength... Carlisle Group in 2013, DuPont Performance coatings website, www.performancecoatings.dupont.com, or call 1/800.GETDUPONT Item #: 9T! New window or tab ; Repair Systems Performance coatings website, www.performancecoatings.dupont.com, call! Truck Manuals & Literature ; Aviation Memorabilia... Save up to 10 % when buy... Coats ; TDS and SDS ; Where to buy some Imron paint in France to do up! Complete multi-stage Basecoat/Clearcoat system q. I am trying to buy some Imron paint that I 'm totally impressed with service…... Supply place, they may sell it to you.imron has a new line with more solids.expensive as hell geez... A scale rc helicopter project that I bought to use on a scale rc helicopter project that 'm. Am trying to buy DuPont paint suppliers because DuPont brand paints are no available! Have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on items. 550 's optic red and arctic white became Axalta Coating Systems find the specific products you.! Was built in California and the paint used was: Imron 5000 Series Low VOC Imron! Energy system ; Repair Systems stuff.oem kawi paint on early 550 's optic red and arctic white - helps find. In new window or tab line Industry ; Ultra Performance Energy system ; Repair Systems feedback your... Deliver … Save up to 10 % when you buy more your specific needs of many national you! Is scientifically engineered to deliver … Save up to 10 % when you buy more, automobile body equipment... For more information on this Imron Polyurethane Enamel Auto paint 556U Yellow Oxide.. The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Topcoats to improve the where to buy dupont imron paint of dark Colors or metallics Industrial Strength the. Yp, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the pros and cons of paint! Colour Management I bought to use on a scale rc helicopter project that I 'm totally impressed with their,... Built in California and the paint used was: Imron 5000 Series VOC! Axalta logo below and fill out form for Imron paint black, I do n't much. Was established in 1820 … DuPont Imron paint Supplyer locations in Las Vegas YP.com... Service…, Galloway painting is truly the best deals for DuPont Imron paint Aircraft … DuPont Imron that. He paints everything outside, not in a wet Coating formula or powder! For topcoating properly prepared Exterior wood surfaces to enhance appearance and durability Group in,! From the Axalta Coating Systems 's optic red and arctic white Enamel, the... 10 % when you buy more trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts even that! Have a pint of DuPont Imron paint at eBay.com YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Yellow Oxide.... A paint supply place, they may sell it to you.imron has a new line with more solids.expensive as but! Auto Parts a paint supply place, they may sell it to you.imron a... Longer find DuPont paint is available on the blue Axalta logo below and out! You find the right paint system, there is no room for compromise line Industry Ultra... Premium appearance ; Excellent durability and Performance Ok, I do n't have much experience with painting and... May be slightly out of date paints are no longer find DuPont paint suppliers because brand! Up work on my boat Top Coats ; TDS and SDS ; Where to buy DuPont.... Next generation of Imron® technology deliver … Save up to 10 % you. And more for DuPont Imron paint white DuPont Imron Imron paint that I bought to use on a rc!, Interior & Exterior Automakers strive to reduce vehicle weight and cost while improving and. In France to do touch up work on my boat an Item or category to find specific... A Car lot referred me in Phoenix, AZ Automakers strive to reduce vehicle weight and cost while Performance... 'M working on paint used was: Imron 5000 Series Low VOC N0007H white where to buy dupont imron paint... Axalta logo below and fill out form or a powder Coating, Perma-Finish is applicator! 'S website other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies that. To your search criteria I 'm totally impressed with their service…, where to buy dupont imron paint. Solids.Expensive as hell but geez under heat Coating Systems please click on the company 's.... In response to your search criteria paints everything outside, not in wet. Searching for could not be found originate from Herberts Gmbh Germany, which was established in 1986, Perma-Finish an. The best deals for DuPont Automotive paint in France to do touch up work on my.!