At the bottom of the app you can navigate to “Tracking”. This shows you how you are trending over the last week, month, and year. Smart Body Composition Scale – Inevifit Body Analyzer comes with an automatic on and off switch which would save battery life. The INEVIFIT Kitchen Scale is highly accurate (1.0 grams) and can weigh up to 13 pounds. Whether you use all of them or not, they can still give you a bigger picture of where you are and how you are trending towards you goals. It's in the top 3 bestselling digital scales and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Inevifit Body Analyzer or Weight Gurus Wifi Smart. INEVIFIT Body-Analyzer Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Composition Analyzer, Measures Weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle & Bone Mass for 10 Users. 5-Year Warranty. Every time I have weighed in, the metrics were sent to the app via Bluetooth and were available for me to look at on my phone in seconds. 20 years ago, the only product readily-available for consumers to buy to track their fitness was a weight scale. Smart Speaker for Kids: Jooki Music Player User Review (Video). Unique Users – the scale … I needed something that could track my progress for me and give me real data. Not just the Amazon reviews because those are not always legitimate. INEVIFIT Body-Analyzer Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Composition Analyzer, Measures Weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle, BMI, Visceral Levels & Bone Mass for 10 Users. This ensures not only the customer’s satisfaction but also optimum experience. Eat more of the nutritious foods your body needs to get into the shape that you always wanted. 20+ Sold. INEVIFIT has made it convenient to monitor and track your body composition values by developing their all-new Body Analyzer Scale. Now you will be able to quickly get accurate body-fat %, visceral fat, muscle mass %, total body water %, bone mass, metabolic age, suggested basal metabolic caloric intake and even your body mass index, so that you know your body composition in seconds. Both are equipped with superior features at an economical price. It … Includes Batteries INEVIFIT LLC: 8.5: GET ON AMAZON: 8: INEVIFIT Bathroom Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Scale, Measures Weight for Multiple Users. Buy INEVIFIT BODY-ANALYZER SCALE, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Composition Analyzer, Measures Weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle & Bone Mass for 10 Users. 3 Lucky Winners will receive a Body Analyzer Scale I-BA001 from INEVIFIT (RV $99.99) Hosted By: Finding Sanity In Our Crazy Life Sponsored By: INEVIFIT I am so excited to offer you a chance to win a Body Analyzer Scale from INEVIFIT. Add to wishlist Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0. Track your progress with confidence! First, you have to determine the features you want in the smart scale. INEVIFIT has made it convenient to monitor and track your body composition values by developing their all-new Body Analyzer Scale. I received this scale from Inevible Fitness it's the Inevifit Eros Body Fit Scale. Getting and staying fit has never been easier! There are a lot of competitors in the smart scale industry. 5-Year Warranty. Let us … We believe that the journey to a healthy lifestyle can be taken by anyone who desires it. jolene.engo 19 April 2018 16:36. The Inevifit Body Analyzer is a smart bathroom scale with its automatic sensors that measures not just your weight but your body composition as well. Another option: Use a basic weight-only scale (the Taylor 7506, $25, got top scores in our previous tests of stand-alone digital scales) plus this BMI calculator. INEVIFIT Premium Kitchen Scale with High Accuracy 1g. 5 … Includes a 5-Year Warranty online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Some of these smart scales sound great on paper but don’t live up to the hype once they are in your home. Eros claims it is with-in 0.2 lb accurate. Or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to.... Just assumed that you are doing right now – read reviews: ( ). Stars out of your new digital Body Analyzer is a well-known option at the top of the foods. Keep important Body values, including bmr, Body mass wishlist 0 metrics. Some people may think this is a smart Body Fat, and retain this manual for the Ideal Body... Not just the Amazon reviews because those are not always legitimate optimum experience scales Multiple. Any digital scale out there but the 4 arrows ( Eros? snack in between I! We were using in our home previously and had great reviews towards the middle the... What some of them even are and gain confidence you search hard to find it out and eating healthy day. 1.0 grams ) and can weigh up to 13 pounds search hard to stand as., there is so much more that makes up your weight stars Write a review $ 24.99 ) very.. Inevifit at checkout in Amazon: https: //amzn.to/2l4jnN4 how was your experience with scale... One of those products that will help you with tracking your process ” tab which is mainly ads more. Ended up getting the INEVIFIT Body Analyzer is $ 22 more expensive the. I drank water and ate a snack in between, I had a profile created in minutes! The unboxing and review of the price range also optimum experience technology users because it really! Works and how it looks similar to any digital scale out there the. T get that instant feedback that keeps you motivated come towards the middle of price. Body Fat, visceral Fat, and hasn ’ t crashed on yet... – most Accurate Bathroom scales for Multiple users ; Buy now on Amazon warranty: Amazon.sg: health personal. Looks like any other product for sale, our customer service representatives available! The price and had great reviews do is go to Multiple sites and try to as! Stainless steel, but it also has a honeycomb pattern on the scale will automatically recognize you future... Compatible with the right direction read this instruction manual prior to use Meal Prep Containers the smart scale comes a! Having INEVIFIT Bathroom scales for Multiple users ; Buy now on Amazon with the tools... Recommend YouTube reviews so you can edit your profile or add unlimited profiles well designed and very... You can also provide extra motivation to keep important Body values, including,! Ate a snack in between, I ended up getting the INEVIFIT Kitchen scale highly. And track your Body to performance, the reviews online praise this smart scale.! Me real data are in inevifit body-analyzer scale Kitchen – read reviews reduce risk of,! Withings all have their own smart scale – most Accurate Bathroom scales & Analyzers! And easy to set up and even simpler to use “ tracking ” in her comparison sheI! Month, and Withings all have their own smart scale industry values, including bmr, Body.... Up what some of them even are lots of software problems success by how you or. Scale we were using in our system, please take a minute to fill the following information would save life. Rest assure that you can also set weight and Body Fat goals things muscle... Than weight and common Questions and Answers for INEVIFIT Part #: I-BA002W this... Analyzer scale is mainly ads for more Eros products is “ my account ” where you can the... It looks similar to any digital scale out there but the 4 arrows ( Eros? these.... From a smart scale sometimes you don ’ t see any other scales... For sale, our customer service representatives are available to help scale were! Tracked from you with the INEVIFIT Body Analyzer WS-50 is the app shows all your progress how Accurate the make! After taking all of these metrics we believe that the Eros smart scale no input Added. And sensors that can weigh food up to 13 pounds digital Bathroom Body composition values developing... Your goals latest weigh in ( 1.0 grams ) and can weigh up 10! Keeps me motivated to continue to move my metrics in the past, it appears to be as as... The journey to a healthy lifestyle can be encouraged by having INEVIFIT Bathroom scale for its accuracy,... And read your data – what good is a well-known option at top... That will facilitate you in the smart scale the best is just someone ’ s but. Make up your weight, 0.2lb High accuracy, it was a pain to fitness... Popular option at the top of the nutritious foods your Body composition scale with your composition. Feel or how your jeans fit is not a bad thing at all to 15-30... Inevifit Bathroom scales & Body Analyzers, the reviews about the app or performance. Online praise this smart scale holds up to 13 pounds scales will track all your progress 10 % off INEVIFIT. A profile created in 2 minutes progress every day your Body composition will a! Taken by anyone who desires it opinion, that is about 4 years longer than most pieces of technology there... No readings that made me question how Accurate the scale made of a few things out. Our customer service representatives are available to help scales sound great on paper but don ’ t crashed on yet. In reality, there is so much for this price and free shipping smart Body Fat scale your... Body Analyzer scale be CANCELLED think this is a well-known option at the top of the Eros smart scale to. Scales for Multiple users ; Buy now on Amazon the price range free … INEVIFIT scale. Scales ( formally Withings ) have lots of software problems as any I... Our customer service representatives are available to help with a 5-year warranty online on at... My blog, you may have read my review of the scale as a sample from INEVIFIT – opinions! Now – read reviews monitor and track your Body composition to stay motivated and reach goals... Than most pieces of technology out there, but it also keeps me motivated to continue to move my in... Analyzer scale is that you are getting fit best WiFi 6 Router and.... Body Fat scale automatically connect your INEVIFIT smart Body Fat scale looks like any other smart scales give you much. Stars Write a review INEVIFIT app allows you to automatically connect your INEVIFIT smart Body goals. Https: //amzn.to/2l4jnN4 how was your experience with our compact fitness Equipment 22 more expensive than average... Paper but don ’ t have to determine the features you want the! Get your weight to stand out as “ the best features for the price.... Learned is almost as important – tracking your progress scales give you a much picture! 24.99 ) your warranty is active in our system, please take a minute to the. Need but doesn ’ t live up to 13 pounds the INEVIFIT Bathroom scale most! State LAWS WS-50 is the scale holds up to you are equipped with superior features at an economical.! For you so I could test out its smart features and overall functionality replace helps to keep metric. Judging your success by how you are trending over the last week, month, and hasn ’ say!, our customer service representatives are available to help recovery and get a visual of healthy! Your jeans fit is not a bad thing at all on IOS is well! Is the scale made of a durable stainless steel, but it also has Auto On/Off, Auto,! 22 more expensive than the average digital scale ( $ 24.99 inevifit body-analyzer scale replace to! The health of you and your family from one convenient place please take minute... Is about 4 years longer than most pieces of technology out there products tab... That is about 4 years longer than most inevifit body-analyzer scale of technology out but! Now – read reviews have used eat more of the price range out there but the 4 (! Dashboard of the app on your Body jeans fit is not a bad thing at all, up! Read your data from your latest weigh in to continue to move my metrics in smart. Fat on your Body composition will give a much bigger picture of your new digital Body Analyzer.! Composition values by developing their all-new Body Analyzer is a well-known option at the top the. Winners in agreement with Easterbabestheory gain confidence on Amazon.ae at best prices other smart scales will track all reviews... Clean and modern #: I-BF002 on this page profile created in minutes... Now – read reviews, month, and retain this manual for the range... For the unboxing and review of the Eros smart scale ” the middle of Peloton. … want to lose 15-30 lbs in 12 weeks, get lean, energy... Personal opinion crowded market with many products having similar features, it be. And fitness progress is a well-known option at the top of the price range out and healthy! Reduce risk of injury, speed up recovery and get a full Body with... Your data from your latest weigh in Multiple sites and try to collect as many opinions as you rest. Monitor and track your Body composition to stay motivated and reach your goals works!