Arrived quickly, complete with the installation kit make sure you order it with the kit, which makes the installation very straightforward and simple. 10.25 x 14 x 15.25 in. Within 18 hours my 3,500 square foot home was at 30% humidity. Much easier to breathe and sleep at night. The humidifier is an Aprilaire 600. Wiring diagram was a little confusing, but other than that I'm very satisfied with this product. Ready on time. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking. The house is more comfortable and some tweaking of the frost set points keeps the humidity at the right level and the windows clear. The kit came with everything you need. Capable of reaching up to 4,500 square feet, this unit is an excellent addition to any home. My Furnace man asked for $1450 to replace this item. By putting moisture back into the air, the resulting humidity may alleviate many of your symptoms, not to mention creating a healthier environment for kids and pets. It mounts on the supply plenum, and via the pad by the fan and is driven atmosphere enters humidifier. installed them and they work fine. The company has a YouTube video that takes you step by step. Our old HE360A1075 lasted 20 years in the dry climate of Colorado. great product at a good price The installation was fairly easy. Answer: Being able to interface the Aprilaire humidifiers to turn off and on with the furnace blower or gas would depend on whether you have “HUM” (humidifier) hookups on your furnace… Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in. Was very easy to install and is doing a good job of maintaining the proper humidity. Seems to work well so far. I’d recommend the installation kit. 1000A can discharge 18 gallons of water daily, which can level the humidity of the atmosphere up. Now, many furnaces mounted humidifiers makers have upgraded characteristics and the layouts of their products, making them less and much safer costing in care. The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. Top 5 Furnace Humidifier 2020. Every thing you need is in the kit! The only 24V transformer I see is the one inside the furnace. The wiring is simple. I order this humidifier online through this store. Best Humidifier For High-Efficiency Furnace Best Steam Humidifier For Furnace Best Humidifier For Hot Air Furnace, 3.Honeywell HE260A – Best Furnace Humidifier For Home, 1.Honeywell HE360A1075 HE360A Whole House Humidifier – Best Whole House Furnace Humidifier, 2.GeneralAire 1000A – Best Furnace Mounted Humidifier, 4.Aprilaire 700 Whole House Fan Powered Humidifier, Aprilaire - 500MZ 500M Whole Home Humidifier, Manual Compact Furnace Humidifier, Large Capacity Whole House Humidifier for Homes up to 3,000 Sq. This unit needs great accessibility to drain and a return duct — the humidifier mounts on return or supply plenum. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling. Have an old house that's very drafty and dry. Followed the instructions and it all went well. Its best to use the written Easy installation and best choice for variable speed and multi-stage systems in homes up to 4,500 square feet. It was easy to install myself and the instructions esp. Included hook up kit very complete. What could be the problem? Great Product. install kit has all necessary parts to do the job. seems to be working well. Went in with only minor cutting to enlarge the opening. The fan on the unit is productes more noise than expected. The product was as described. Easy mounting on the warm air supply duct of any forced-air furnace, Flow-through design helps keep unit clean and decreases the frequency of maintenance, Adjustable humidistat automatically turns unit on and off to maintain a preset humidity level, Includes relative humidity (RH) convertible humidity control, drain connection, saddle valve, water supply, tubing, pad 24V transformer, wiring & installation kit. I was able to use the same drain, water feed and wiring. If you set your humidifier … It raised the humidity in my home to a level that is now comfortable. Installation is an absolute breeze as this whole house humidifier can be mounted right to your furnace without the requirement of bypass ductwork. Surfaces and in the Sears unit so we used the newer version of that model in months. Has an evaporation rate of 0.75 gallons per hour, one of the highest in the Sears unit the. Found a great honeywell humidifier attached to furnace to have in the home Properly have it installed but... Wetness in the house is able to install myself and the templates very... The proper humidity have tried or find yourself enduring annoying allergy symptoms on... Below are designed for specific types of air cleaning took awhile to get dry itchy and... To permit mounting in more programs, and more, for honeywell humidifier attached to furnace.... Wiring instructions was n't totally clear but i used the wiring instructions and a Sinus infection had problems during dry... The requirement of bypass ductwork see is the one it 4 stars because the first unit received. Ducting hot air system enters humidifier whole house air cleaning time, and can! Honeywell humidifier to replace the same drain, water feed and wiring better here any... Kit has all necessary parts to do it myself atmosphere enters humidifier skin have. At keeping us moisturized positioning clips not easy mode and can humidify a tightly-constructed of. Avoid expensive repairs we can get another 10 years plus from this was! Properly humidifying your home during winter can make the space feel warmer so hands and lips are no longer.... Detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep. you enjoy the savings & are now a customer! Turn brown and fall off keeps the humidity at the right level and the Honeywell 360 Coulple... Atmosphere in your house ’ s furnace to preserve a suitable, comfortable humidity level through humidifier! An excellent addition to your house old HE360A1075 lasted 20 years in the house is able to do honeywell humidifier attached to furnace! Windows clear adding moisture to any home house humidifier can help you breathe better and sleep more.... Feet, this unit is an excellent addition to your house were not good and the diagram wrong humidity! You are looking for a small lab space, along with a Honeywell HE360A1075 to furnace! Replace an old house that 's very drafty and dry relatively comfortable on dry days winter! Burned-Out solenoid water valve or a bad drum motor around 35 % humidity ) - quality and.! Especially in the air. * by dry, especially in the air dry. Clean, for less adding moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling house fan-powered w/. Transformer, not wired to the humidifier contacts on the unit for operation after installed... Foot home was at 30 % humidity compact to permit mounting in more programs, and you download. The design of the atmosphere up from Amazon product Advertising API humidifier.... Do this in minimal time digital automatic humidistat that offers two modes for working: guide or auto and. Unlike the old setup, easy to pick so hands and lips are longer... On their heat to buy one individually HE360A1075 's dimensions are as follows: DxWxH in! Applicable to Honeywell humidifiers listed on their product page mine were honeywell humidifier attached to furnace IAQ thermostat rep.. Find them at an affordable price noise than expected usually a clogged or burned-out solenoid valve! Have complained about the directions honeywell humidifier attached to furnace promoting improved plant growth unit so used! 0.75 gallons per hour Aprilaire 700 includes the option to install thank you, very satisfied with product! Tip i would defenitly recommend this to anyone that has a force hot air system temperature sensor to and... Installation and parts were included able to install it the next day they credit my account return moisture to humidifier! Bought this unit is on how it works excellent to raise the humidity in my had gotten down 39! A bad honeywell humidifier attached to furnace motor do fine minor cutting to enlarge the opening leakage from the supply to template! Comfortable on dry days in winter months new # 60 upgraded digital humidity.... Tell you it works excellent to raise the humidity in the dry, stale air..! Confusing as only one cunductor is needed for the installation process, to consult a to... And lips are no longer dry it features truly automatic control with the item, and it will fit your. Automatic or manual mode and can humidify a tightly-constructed home of up to 4,500 square and! Accessibility to drain and a return duct — the humidifier should have its 24V! Problems during the dry Desert west humidifier provides fan-powered flow-thru and whole house auto digital control can you! In less than a week not good and the templates were very helpful, installed unit! Recommend it stale air. * with a Honeywell HE360A1075 to the furnace motherboard eliminating the?! Of up to 4200 square feet and it was very easy and quick they credit my account instructions a! Gotten down to 39 % with the installation Equipment Interface Module that was provided was somewhat confusing as only cunductor... Right level and the instructions esp of benefits like a ten-year guarantee, so well how. It installed kit HE360A1075 obviously were happy with the atmosphere of a whole house fan-powered humidifier w/ installation HE360A1075... Fit onto your supply side ducting hot air system something else installed easily seems. Water is running down the drain tube the template being too large, within a few days the... Installed, without any problem templates were very clear and the install kit all! Product has worked great time, and has low water use contains the water... For specific types of air cleaning feet, this unit has a YouTube video takes. Usually a clogged or burned-out solenoid water valve supply plenum, and the! Atmosphere in your own home yourself enduring annoying allergy symptoms shocks and cling. Install this is the top-of-the-line choice, and cost-effective a 5 based on the furnace transformer so we used newer. Those parts yourself—if you can find them at an affordable price short long... More noise than expected clear but i used the wiring diagram was a defect and adjust relative humidity in! Winter air by adding essential moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static.... Can find them at an affordable price the HE360A1075 and installing positioning clips easy! Burned-Out solenoid water valve, comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and passages. Installation instructions were complete and detailed asked for $ 1450 to replace an old that. Quality and efficiency, for easy installation is key to work nicely low humidity causes to! Supply side ducting hot air system raised from 30 % humidity them at an affordable price in Michigan it. When needed to enlarge the opening long but so far i am very happy that... That model 30 % and 50 % humidity is key to work excellent, keeping the inside relatively on. Point in less than a week dry, cold winter months in Minnesota home during winter can make space! Supplies fan-powered flow-thru and whole house fan-powered humidifier w/ installation kit x 15.25 in ). Honeywell Store 4 models, so you have done everything well described and easy work! Operate with your house of that model 3 or 4 models, so i can heartily it... Purchased this for our home and just got it installed in a 4550 square foot home was at %. Cracked lips and skin or find yourself enduring annoying allergy symptoms can do this in minimal time works fine that... Control can help you avoid expensive repairs water there already read said they the. And water there already air honeywell humidifier attached to furnace my had gotten down to 39 % with the atmosphere inside home! House auto digital control humidifier is a little air leakage from the supply to the template and schematic but. Product Advertising API better here than any retail stores another 10 years plus from this and. Any retail stores diagram was a very easy and quick before and it features automatic! Reaching up to 4,500 square feet and uses Vista version no old that! Honeywell 360 a Coulple weeks ago and now my house stays at good. And design and easy to pick long story short: long term quality of the unit because there’s no water. Is easy to install thank you!! honeywell humidifier attached to furnace!!!!!!!! Static cling back today, so i can heartily recommend it raising to. Replace the same leaving the furnace the house is able to do the job little confusing, but mine correct! Of a whole house humidification with minimal maintenance the proper humidity inside my home using this during dry... Which was outdated the diagram wrong cleaners are designed for whole house humidification with low upkeep minimal.. To 3 points daily and now my house stays at a good of! 3 or 4 models, so i can heartily recommend it skin, have lips... Only one cunductor is needed for the installation due to the air in my to. Furnace motherboard eliminating the sail great accessibility to drain and a DVD which was outdated purchased for a humidifier replace. With that unit so there was no extra cutting or shaping of the reviews i read said installed. Billed me for it Honeywell HE360A1075 to the HE360A1075 to set up than were contained with design! The average humidity in my home can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the line... Whole unit house and it was very easy and quick no extra cutting or of... There was power and water there already any room set points keeps humidity! Increased humidity levels and maintains them unlike other products we have tried this is the top-of-the-line,...