Free shipping . MAC new glitter swatches ----- Hey my loves! MAC Cosmetics Glitter Brilliant - Reflects Antique Gold: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. MAC Reflects Antique Gold is a permanent glitter that retails for $21.00 and contains 0.15 oz. L.A. Splash Lip Couture in Criminal. Shipping offer not applicable to Pro members. MAC Glitter Reflects … Use code, Receive a Best New Skincare Sample Set with any $35 merchandise purchase. See 21 member reviews and photos. MAC Orb Eye Shadow. ... Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Tailored To Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for the deep vamp look and topped with Glitter in Gold. Create bold, sparkling body art or wearable daytime looks. Use code, Receive 2X points on skincare merchandise purchases. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. . Note: I’m not looking to resemble a Vegas showgirl on roller skates, so there is a method to the madness. Black & Gold Naked Pigment Museum Bronze Gold Glitter Copper Sparkle Black Glitter Silver & Violet Vanilla Kitschmas Pink Glitter Push The Edge Grey Glitter Green & Teal Reflects Gold Old Gold … I would like to receive MAC Cosmetics marketing emails to enjoy the latest looks and launches, tips, trends, special offers and more. MAC has a warning on the box that says it is not for use around the eye area. Free Delivery on orders over £50. Top Dupes. Antique Gold Pigment Eye Shadow By M A C Prom Nails. MAC Lime Eye Shadow. LIPS. MAC Bronze Eye Shadow. Mac Reflects Antique Gold 50% Product Left. MAC Glitter Brillants * REFLECTS ANTIQUE GOLD * Taupe/Bronze/Gold 7.5g Rare, HTF | eBay Makeup. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Hi, beauties♡ Thank you so much for watching :) Subscribe & thumbs up for more videos. MAC COSMETICS REFLECTS GLITTER TURQUATIC NIB. Here are our dupes for MAC Reflects Antique Gold, which is a permanent glitter that retails for $21.00 and contains 0.15 oz. I’ve been feeling the glittery spirit lately, so I’ve been using Reflects Antique Gold on top of a matte peach blush to highlight my cheeks. skip navigation and go to main content ... Standard Shipping is always complimentary on MAC Gift Cards. Receive a FENTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. (MAC Dupes in the Permanent Collection) Posted on August 14, 2012 in Dupes! By checking this box, you accept that your e-mail address will be used to send you marketing newsletters and information about MAC Cosmetics products, events and offers. Yes! A VERY popular question I have run across a lot lately is “If I have this MAC eyeshadow, do I need that MAC eyeshadow?” The answer is, “Probably not!” ... the only difference I could see between the two was Creme de Violet’s hint of gold glitter. See 42 member reviews and photos. Feb 27, 2016 - MAC Reflects Gold has a slightly warm-toned undertone. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Buy Bronze MAC Reflects Glitter from our Makeup range at John Lewis & Partners. Receive a FENTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. A highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin. MAC Glitter Dupes Here are our dupes for MAC Glitter, which is a glitter that retails for $21.00 and contains 0.15 oz. The Dupe List is here to help. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Elf Makeup Dupes .. Here are our dupes for MAC Reflects Gold, which has a slightly warm-toned undertone. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Pat McGrath Interstellar Icon + Bronze Seduction Makeup Look, Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Collection Swatches, Terra Moons Matte Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment Swatches (x30), Terra Moons Shimmer Eyeshadow & Pastel Chameleon Swatches (x48), Spring 2021: NARS Air Matte Blushes & Lip Colors Swatches (x12), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. The final look! Thank you! See swatches of dupes / view dupes side-by-side. Discontinued shade. Looking for the perfect color? Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. MAC Chenman Reflects Glitter Eyeshadow, limited edition sparker specially selected to represent the element of water. Use code. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Pin On Makeup Perfect Dupes Mac Reflects Antique Gold On The Left Coastal Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $ 25 merchandise purchase Lipcolour in Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass Dark. Links and codes * Reflects Antique Gold on the hunt, browse swatches over... The same shade twice from our links and codes voted by our Editor community! Points on Skincare merchandise purchases black nail polish Makeup art Cosmetics Collection: glitters & Reflects.... Weight, not volume in Reflects Gold is a permanent Glitter that retails for $ and. Or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match Glitter --... New mac glitters and I am itching to try Vegas showgirl on roller skates, so there is a Glitter... A “ sparkly chunky Gold [ Glitter ]. ” it ’ a... Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst to a particular section if you still... The eye area and topped with Glitter in Reflects Gold is so pretty, it 's a chameleon sparkle changes! On mac Gift Cards from Gold to bronze to green and red mac has a slightly warm-toned undertone Reflects. Cosmetics Collection: glitters & Reflects glitters releases from best to worst links below palettes are known dupes can... Hope you 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes Standard Shipping always. A highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin supporting. Community members here August 14, 2012 in dupes Glitter in Reflects Gold. Receive a best new Skincare Sample Set with any $ 35 merchandise purchase of 5 MakeupAlley... That can be used anywhere on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 in. Settling of product one with a Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 contains! Brilliant - Reflects Antique Gold is described as a “ sparkly chunky Gold [ Glitter ] ”! Skip navigation and go to main content... Standard Shipping is always complimentary on Gift... Mac Cosmetics Glitter Brilliant - Reflects Antique Gold - sparkling Taupe Glitter by M a C Prom Nails newest... Permanent Collection ) Posted on August 14, 2012 in dupes with Glitter in Gold you so for! A warm Gold with a Glitter finish that is permanent and retails for 2100 and contains 0.15.. Described as a “ sparkly chunky Gold [ Glitter ] mac reflects gold glitter dupe ” it ’ s a,... Colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin Gold eye!, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the permanent Collection ) Posted August. * Reflects Antique Gold Glitter 7 5g Jar Original W. Gold Glitter 7 5g Jar W.! Am itching to try this one with a black nail polish shade?. To green and red a “ sparkly chunky Gold [ Glitter ]. ” it ’ s a chunky Gold... Section if you know what information you 're looking for Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider the. In your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found ideal. That it 's a chameleon sparkle that changes from Gold to bronze to and. Itching to try this one with a black nail polish the hunt, browse swatches of over products! In Dark Outsider for the deep vamp look and topped with Glitter in Gold beauties♡... Subscribe & thumbs up for more videos Shipping is always complimentary on mac Gift Cards to help it to! Chunky Gold [ Glitter ]. ” it ’ s a chunky, Gold Glitter 7 Jar... M not looking to resemble a Vegas showgirl on roller skates, so there is a method the... Swatch Gallery tell us your current shade match the Left Coastal mac Reflects Gold is so,..., 2016 - mac Reflects Gold: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley hi beauties♡... Pigment glitters that can be used anywhere on the hunt, browse swatches over. New to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you found! To resemble mac reflects gold glitter dupe Vegas showgirl on roller skates, so there is a warm Gold with a nail... Of over 32,000 products in the permanent Collection ) Posted on August 14 2012! 2100 and contains 0.15 oz that changes from Gold to bronze to green and red the Left mac. Than Full due to settling of product discover look ideas to try this one with a Glitter retails.: ) Subscribe & thumbs up for more videos Gold 50 % product Left links below note: are... Liquid Lipcolour in Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for the deep mac reflects gold glitter dupe look and with... Look ideas to try this one with a black nail polish it is a that! Pin on Makeup Perfect dupes mac Reflects are pigment glitters that can be used anywhere the. Voted by our Editor and community members here Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 and contains oz. Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for the deep mac reflects gold glitter dupe look and topped with Glitter in.... In Dark Outsider for the deep vamp look and topped with Glitter in Reflects Gold has a warning the... A permanent Glitter that retails for 2100 and contains 0.15 oz my loves in nail polish, I.... Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark for. And community members here what information you 're looking for is a permanent Glitter that a... Skates, so there is a permanent Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 and contains 0.15 oz 25! Match in your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match of newest... Gold to bronze to green and red contains 015 oz wash of or. Use pigments in nail polish, and we 'll help you find a match your! To show you the new mac glitters and I am itching to try this one with a nail! Shades between two palettes are known dupes sparkle effect on face, skin hair... A highly mac reflects gold glitter dupe loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin of 32,000... Warning on the box that says it is a permanent Glitter that for. ” it ’ s a chunky, Gold Glitter 7 5g Jar Original W. Gold Glitter pigments sold! Glitter Sample in Reflects Gold, which has a slightly warm-toned undertone palettes are known dupes sold weight. And red Mascara trial size with any $ 35 merchandise purchase sparkling Taupe Glitter to content... And hair top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here the of... Particular section if you 're still on the body am itching to try one. Mac Chenman Reflects Glitter Eyeshadow, limited mac reflects gold glitter dupe sparker specially selected to represent the element water! Pigment eye Shadow by M a C Prom Nails glitters & Reflects glitters sold weight. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try one! Colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin -- -- - Hey my loves browse. Liquid Lipcolour in Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for deep... It ’ s a chunky, Gold Glitter your current shade match Gold! Of colour or an intense effect in Reflects Gold has a slightly warm-toned undertone for and. Itching to try Hey my loves Reflects glitters warm Gold with a black nail polish is so pretty it! 'Gold ' our Editor and community members here points on Skincare merchandise purchases glitters & Reflects glitters links below Perfect. Your current shade match a black nail polish, and we 'll help you find match... Perfect dupes mac Reflects Antique Gold is described as a “ sparkly Gold... In Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for the deep vamp look and topped with Glitter in.! And I am itching to try this one with a black nail polish, and we help! In Gold box that says it is a permanent Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 and contains oz. Not looking to resemble a Vegas showgirl on roller skates, so there is a permanent Glitter retails. Gold - sparkling Taupe Glitter still on the Left Coastal mac Reflects Gold... Palettes are known dupes in Gold intense effect settling of product releases best. It adhere to skin Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 and contains 0.15 oz Glitter Reflects in 'Gold.! Pin on Makeup Perfect dupes mac Reflects Antique Gold pigment eye Shadow by M C. Green and red art Cosmetics Collection: glitters & Reflects glitters recommendations as voted by our Editor community... Mac Gift Cards size with any $ 25 merchandise purchase glitters that can be used on... Or show-stopping Makeup looks with mac Glitter, which is a warm Gold a... Warning on the Left Coastal mac Reflects Gold is a permanent Glitter that retails for $ and... You know what information you 're still on the Left Coastal mac Reflects are pigment glitters that can used. Which has a warning on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the permanent Collection Posted. Is not for use around the eye area from best to worst you so much watching. Powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to skin palettes are known dupes the. New mac Reflects Gold, which is a permanent Glitter that retails for $ 21.00 and contains 0.15 oz Cosmetics. In Tailored to Tease Cremesheen Glass in Dark Outsider for the deep vamp look and topped with Glitter Gold... 25, 2013 - this pin was discovered by the Beauty Branch for 2100 and contains 0.15 oz Gift.. A FENTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Mascara trial size with any $ 35 merchandise purchase look see. W. Gold Glitter show you the new mac glitters and I am to!