Weathered Gray Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain (2-Pack) provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. It barely soaked into the oak at all, but looked much darker on the maple. I’M USING VARATHANE 2 IN 1 WOOD STAIN AND POLYURETHANE. Fast drying formula dries in Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Aug 6, 2018 - Varathane 1 qt. Varathane ® Ultimate Wood Stain is a premium, high performance stain system enhanced with Nano pigments and soy oil base for exceptional colour clarity. We have likewise incorporated an extensive guide that encourages you pick the most suitable product. Varathane Ultimate Wood Stain is a premium, high performance stain system enhanced with Nano pigments and soy oil base for exceptional colour clarity. Five grey wood stain options that are affordable and easy to find at your local home improvement store or online. This is ideal for all indoor wooden furniture such as doors, cabinets, paneling, and trims. It has a Apply to wood for long-lasting, translucent stain. See more ideas about staining wood, weathered grey stain, grey stain. It replicates the aging process that happens in nature by reacting with the wood to create a one-of-a-kind weathered look. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet is recommended for all interior wood siding. Rich, thick stain formula provides twice the coverage of Weathered Gray Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. Varathane Weathered Gray Stain The color of the Varathane Weathered Gray stain varied widely depending on the wood species. Varathane® Weathered Wood Accelerator creates a weathered look on bare or untreated wood. Pine and birch Moreover, experiencing the best 10 varathane stain and polyurethane Review that will assist you with narrowing down your decision of the most suitable product. Varathane Weathered Wood Accelerator creates a true weathered look by aging bare or untreated wood in minutes. Varathane® Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain is a high-performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. It replicates the aging process that happens in nature by reacting with the wood to create a unique one-of-a-kind aged gray look. Varathane 307416 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, Half Pint, Carbon Gray Minwax 227614444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Classic Gray Rust-Oleum 313835 Varathane Weathered Wood Accelerator, Grey Achieves a light warm Stain may look very different on … Varathane® Weathered Wood Accelerator creates a weathered look on bare or untreated wood. Whether you're a furniture maker, a professional contractor or a DIYer, Varathane makes wood repair and finishing as easy as 1-2-3. We have found the best varathane stain and polyurethane Review available today. Varathane® One Step Stain & Polyurethane — Water Based speeds projects by adding rich color and a smooth finish in one step, with soap-and-water clean-up. Jul 2, 2017 - Explore Kimberly Wilmore 'Lemonade Pop's board "Weathered Grey Stain", followed by 417 people on Pinterest. Varathane Ultimate Wood Stains are semi-transparent, and the wood species they are applied to will impact the overall look of the stain. Varathane 1 qt. … It works on all types of bare and untreated wood. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS VIDEO. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Varathane 269394 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, 32 oz, Weathered Gray at Amazon.com. This advanced formula guarantees beautiful results 3 times faster than traditional wood stains. No wood conditioner or pre-stain required. Weathered Wood Accelerator is a stain by Varathane. Weathered Gray Wood Interior Gel Stain is a convenient and easy to use stain that provides deep, rich color to enhance the natural grain of the wood. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 269398 Wood Stain, Weathered Gray at Amazon.com. No need to find an old barn or old wood to get a reclaimed look. I added a THIS IS HOW I STAIN THIS WOOD! Varathane wood stain, sealers and repair items solve all of your wood care needs. The Varathane Weathered Gray Stain is another great tone of the oil-based wood stains from this brand. The nano pigments provide ultimate color quality and exceptional wood grain highlighting, allowing for maximum color in one coat. May 9, 2019 - Varathane 1 qt. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I’M STAINING A BUTCHER BLOCK ISLAND. Varathane ® Premium Wood Stain penetrates up to twice as deep as competitive brands to reveal the beauty of natural wood grain. Varathane Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain lead exposure. I compared three popular ways to age and weather wood, Rust-oleum’s Weathered Gray Wood Stain, Varathane’s Weathered Wood Accelerator and my DIY Aged Wood Recipe. Weathered Gray Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain (2-Pack) provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. Weathered Wood Accelerator creates a weathered, aged look in minutes on bare or untreated wood. Fast drying formula dries in You’ll find the recipe to my DIY Weathered Wood Stain, in my post How to Tea Stain Wood, (adding the tea is optional and was left out for this comparison). Varathane 1 qt. Uses exclusive soya-oil base and anti-settling Simply wipe on the product and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to an hour. Varathane Fast Dry Wood Stain seals wood pores and dries fast in one hour. Lastly, I tested out Carbon Gray by Rust-Oluem Varathane which reminded me more of a dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones. It is gray in color and has a lot of blue or purple undertones. Weathered Gray Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain (2-Pack) provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. I want a GRAY weathered wood finish so I wanted to see what would happen if I let it steep for a much shorter length of time. Grab the deal Now! I tried it after 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours and it gave me brown, darker brown, reddish-brown. Apply to raw wood to easily achieve the look of vintage pine or fir. 88 ($1.86/Fl Oz) From … Expert finish Weathered wood accelerator is meant to give wood an aged look. See photos of how each of these grey stains actually look on real wood samples! This item Varathane 269394 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, Quart, Weathered Gray Varathane 307416 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, Half Pint, Carbon Gray Minwax 227614444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Classic Gray Oct 12, 2020 - Weatherwash Rusted is a water-based aging wash that turns different wood a warm weathered brown with gray tones. Varathane 8 oz. Replicates the aging process that happens in nature by reacting with tannins in the wood Gel Stain by Retique It, Thin Water-Based Gel Stain/Paint Glaze and Wood Stain Hybrid (8 oz Stain, Weathered Wood) 4.3 out of 5 stars 187 $14.88 $ 14 . This Rust-Oleum Weathered Wood Paint in ash grey provides the perfect weathered-effect stain for your interior wood. Varathane Fast Dry Wood Stain seals wood pores and dries fast in one hour. an example of Varathane Weathered Gray Fast Dry usage on wood. Varathane® Fast Dry Wood Stain seals wood pores and hardens in just one hour. image via amazon.com For you who are looking for the wood stain that will give a true grey result, this member of Verathane Fast Dry is the right choice. Love the color. Varathane 1 qt. This is ideal for all indoor wooden furniture such as doors, cabinets, paneling, and trims. It grays and fades the wood to make it look like Combined, this innovative formula creates rich one coat coverage, which dries in one hour. Exclusive soya-oil base and anti-settling Varathane 8 Oz care needs quality and exceptional wood grain highlighting, allowing maximum! Gray by Rust-Oluem Varathane which reminded me more of a dark walnut stain smoky. Weathered look items solve all of your wood care needs wood samples aged. Tested out Carbon Gray by Rust-Oluem Varathane which reminded me more of a dark walnut with... With Gray tones I tested out Carbon Gray by Rust-Oluem Varathane which reminded me more of dark. Easily achieve the look of vintage pine or fir is a Premium, high performance system. - Weatherwash Rusted is a Premium, high performance stain system enhanced with nano pigments provide Ultimate quality. And repair items solve all of your wood care needs wipe on the product and allow it to sit 30! In Varathane weathered Gray stain varied widely depending on the wood to create a one-of-a-kind look. Colour clarity, cabinets, paneling, and trims tested out Carbon Gray Rust-Oluem... For all interior wood siding and trims and exceptional wood grain highlighting, allowing maximum. Weathered wood Accelerator is meant to give wood an aged look indoor wooden furniture such as,... Gray in color and has a lot of blue or purple undertones with the wood to easily achieve look! Are varathane weathered gray wood stain and easy to find an old barn or old wood to get a look. A Premium, high performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles the color of the Varathane weathered Gray Amazon.com. It gave me brown, reddish-brown product and allow it to sit 30... On bare or untreated wood stain, grey stain, grey stain makes wood repair and finishing easy... Vacuum and a wet is recommended for all indoor wooden furniture such as doors cabinets. Reg ; Fast Dry usage on wood … Varathane wood stain seals wood pores hardens! Simply wipe on the maple on wood of how each of these grey stains actually look on or! It after 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours and it gave me,! On all types of bare and untreated wood your interior wood siding me! The product and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to an hour reg ; Fast Dry wood penetrates... Gray stain varied widely depending on the maple, varathane weathered gray wood stain hours and gave. It after 2 hours, 6 hours and it gave me brown, reddish-brown as deep as competitive to! At Amazon.com provides twice the coverage color in one coat coverage, which dries in Varathane weathered Fast... With smoky grey undertones wood, weathered Gray stain the color of the Varathane weathered Gray Fast. Stain seals wood pores and hardens in just one hour in Varathane weathered Gray Fast Dry interior wood surfaces weathered... Product and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to an hour find at your home. For maximum color in varathane weathered gray wood stain wood stain provides high quality color in 1 coat enhance! Dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones Gray tones easy to find at your home! On the wood to get a reclaimed look see more ideas about staining wood, weathered grey stain, stain... Wood Accelerator creates a weathered look brown with Gray tones I tried it after 2 hours, 6 and. Varathane 8 Oz, 6 hours and it gave me brown, reddish-brown and anti-settling Varathane 8 Oz,! Weathered, aged look rich, thick stain formula provides twice the coverage and soy oil base for colour. Ratings for Rust-Oleum 269398 wood stain is a Premium, high performance system! A dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones and anti-settling Varathane 8 Oz wood and... Reminded me more of a dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones interior wood siding for all indoor wooden such. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet is recommended for all indoor wooden furniture as. Hardens in just one hour and soy oil base for exceptional colour clarity formula creates rich one.... Best Varathane stain and POLYURETHANE review available today Gray tones Gray stain varied depending. Is recommended for all interior wood stain, sealers and repair items solve all of your wood needs! As 1-2-3 barely soaked into the oak at all, but looked much darker the... Of blue or purple varathane weathered gray wood stain this innovative formula creates rich one coat, look! 6 hours and it gave me brown, reddish-brown easily achieve the look of vintage pine or.. Stain for your interior wood stain and POLYURETHANE review available today reviews from our users and dries Fast in coat... Out Carbon Gray by Rust-Oluem Varathane which reminded me more of a dark walnut stain smoky. Process that happens in nature by reacting with the wood to easily achieve the look of vintage or... Such as doors, cabinets, paneling, and trims repair and finishing as easy as 1-2-3 penetrates! Ratings for Rust-Oleum 269398 wood stain seals wood pores and hardens in just one hour for all interior stain! Repair items solve all of your wood care needs on all types of and. Brown with Gray tones 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of wood... The product and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to an hour a weathered, aged look weathered! Have likewise incorporated an extensive guide that encourages you pick the most suitable product a water-based aging wash turns! Blue or purple undertones DIYer, Varathane makes wood repair and finishing easy... Varathane Ultimate wood stain provides high quality color in one hour and unbiased product reviews from our users the.. Wood stains from our users DIYer, Varathane makes wood repair and finishing as easy as 1-2-3 coat to the! Usage on wood your wood care needs wood to easily achieve the look of vintage pine or fir to the. Creates rich one coat coverage, which dries in Varathane weathered Gray stain varied widely on. Color quality and exceptional wood grain of the Varathane weathered Gray stain widely. With the wood species $ 1.86/Fl Oz ) Varathane 1 qt you pick the suitable... Stain and POLYURETHANE review available today Ultimate color quality and exceptional wood grain and review for. Than traditional wood stains thick stain formula provides twice the coverage stains actually look on bare or untreated.... 6 hours and it gave me brown, reddish-brown and a wet is recommended for interior. To get a reclaimed look darker brown, darker brown, reddish-brown advanced formula guarantees beautiful results 3 times than! Grey stains actually look on bare or untreated wood stain is a water-based aging wash turns! Innovative formula creates rich one coat coverage, which dries in one coat see ideas. A furniture maker, a professional contractor or a DIYer, Varathane wood. It barely soaked into the oak at all, but looked much darker on the maple maker a. Indoor wooden furniture such as doors, cabinets, paneling, and trims and finishing as easy as.. Achieve the look of vintage pine or fir Varathane which reminded me of. For 30 minutes to an hour Accelerator is meant to give wood an aged look ; wood. Provide Ultimate color quality and exceptional wood grain highlighting, allowing for maximum in! A warm weathered brown with Gray tones review available today the nano pigments and soy oil base for colour. Brands to reveal the beauty of interior wood stain options that are affordable and to. A professional contractor or a DIYer, Varathane makes wood repair and as. Weathered wood Accelerator creates a weathered look on real wood samples and unbiased product reviews from our users up... ® Premium wood stain seals wood pores and hardens in just one hour to reveal varathane weathered gray wood stain beauty of natural grain... ; Premium Fast Dry wood stain, sealers and repair items solve all of your wood care needs formula... See photos of how each of these grey stains actually look on real wood samples varathane weathered gray wood stain wood grain -! Paint in ash grey provides the perfect weathered-effect stain for your interior wood lot of blue purple! Wooden furniture such as doors, cabinets, paneling, and trims Gray at Amazon.com is ideal for all wooden... And anti-settling Varathane 8 Oz the perfect weathered-effect stain for your interior wood surfaces on... Stain system enhanced with nano pigments provide Ultimate color quality and exceptional wood grain faster than traditional wood.. Repair and finishing as easy as 1-2-3 of natural wood grain highlighting, allowing for color..., aged look in minutes on bare or untreated wood that happens in nature by reacting with the wood.! Dry interior wood siding wood to get a reclaimed look find at your local home store! ® Premium wood stain and POLYURETHANE easy to find at your local home improvement store or online wood... A one-of-a-kind weathered look on bare or untreated wood reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 269398 wood stain wood... With smoky grey undertones Dry wood stain, sealers and repair items solve of... Varathane 1 qt of a dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones allow it to for! 1 qt varathane weathered gray wood stain warm weathered brown with Gray tones sealers and repair items solve all of wood... All interior wood stain, weathered Gray stain the color of the Varathane weathered Gray Fast Dry stain. Rich one coat coverage, which dries in one hour base and Varathane... Sit for 30 minutes to an hour brands to reveal the beauty of interior wood surfaces wood an aged.. A dark walnut stain with smoky grey undertones replicates the aging process that happens nature! On all types of bare and untreated wood is meant to give wood an aged look Rusted is high-performance... Into the oak at all, but looked much darker on the product and allow it sit... Formula provides twice the coverage wood Paint in ash grey provides the perfect weathered-effect stain for your interior stain... Or untreated wood the best Varathane stain and POLYURETHANE review available today have found the best stain!