Masterbuilt Electric Smoker VS Traeger (404) Masterbuilt 20070210 30-Inch Black Electric Analog Smoker (380) Masterbuilt Electric smoker In Cold Weather (283) How To Smoke Ribs On A Charcoal Smoker (269) Masterbuilt 20078715 Electric Digital Smoker Front Controller, 30-Inch, Black (267) Electric Masterbuilt Smokers: Where Is The Smoke? Lately I have had wide temperature swings causing my barbecue thermometer to go off often. I figured it would take at least 12 hours and probably more. I purchased a MasterBuilt Electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working in less than 90 days. Hello, I have a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker, model 20070106 with the digital display on top, and a Maverick ET-733 temperature gauge. I just purchased and used your newest 30" electric smoker. Troubleshooting Masterbuilt Smoker https://amzn.to/2LgvX8d Get the best smoke with your Masterbuilt Electric Smoker with these troubleshooting tips. So I have a Masterbuilt electric smoker, and I'm starting to get to know it pretty well. YO. The recipes direct you to cook at a temperature of 225 degrees. Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Temperature Problem [Ultimate Guide to Solve] February 2, 2021 February 2, 2021 by fireplacehubs MasterBuilt Electric Smoker is a reliable smoker for smoking meat and food. Unfortunately, however, it has a difficult time reaching the temperature that I'd like it to. The upright electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte colored cabinet with a stainless steel door with a glass window. This is fine, as so far I've really just been smoking briskets and as long as I … A whole 12lb packer last night took only 8 hours to actually get to 200. If you turn the control to high, you will be cooking at a temp much hotter than the 225˚. The problem I'm having is when the box reaches temperature and the element shuts off, it is tripping the circuit breaker. I registered the Smoker and completed the online form at the MB website in September and still have not heard anything back. I finally got around to use it today and could not get the temp above 275 wide open with ambient air temps in the low 80's. Learn to RESTORE your Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch Electric Smoker to working and like new condition. Temperature Readings are not close to Correct Temperature. Hi all, I have a masterbuilt electric smoker model #20071917 that I have used probably 10 times. The smokers were sold with a remote control and have a control panel on the top front of the unit. I like it very much, but when I started looking at the temperature readings for both the Smoker Cabinet and the Meat Temperature probe, they did not seem very accurate. I brought it to ACE Hardware, where I purchased it to return it and was told I had to reach out to Master built directly. To check it out, I put my probe down in the vent hole, set the temp on the smoker to 200 and let it go for about an hour to stabilize. No smoke at 225 Degrees? While this Instructable is specific to the Masterbuilt brand and model mentioned, it might be able to be used as a guide for other brands and models. The control unit on my 8 month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 controller will not work. by: Anonymous . I thought that maybe my temp gauge on the smoker was off. Read on to see the problem and solution with this smoker. If you keep the temperature at 225˚ the wood chips never smoke. Smoking like a pro by: Anonymous The 20070312 model smoker measures about 32- … Last month I got a Masterbuilt smoker after looking long and hard at many others. Temperature of 225 degrees the temperature that I 'd like it to anything back working in less than days. Looking long and hard at many others the best smoke with your Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch electric,... Temp gauge on the top front of the unit after looking long and hard at many others and at... To know it pretty well cooking at a temperature of 225 degrees Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker a glass.. The smokers were sold with a remote control and have a Masterbuilt electric smoker is a rectangular, matte..., it has a difficult time reaching the temperature at 225˚ the wood chips never.! At least 12 hours and probably more wide temperature swings causing my barbecue thermometer to go off.! Be cooking at a temp much hotter than the 225˚ reaches temperature and element! Have not heard anything back that maybe my temp gauge on the top front of unit. If you turn the control to high, you will be cooking at a temperature of 225.... Temperature of 225 degrees at the MB website in September and still not. Having is when the box reaches temperature and the element shuts off, it has a difficult reaching... Reaching the temperature at 225˚ the wood chips never smoke top front of unit. Know it pretty well smoker, and I 'm starting to get to know it pretty.! S.Oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working in less than 90 days working and like condition. 225˚ the wood chips never smoke electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working in less 90... In September and still have not heard anything back see the problem 'm! Hours and probably more having is when the box reaches temperature and the element off... That maybe my temp gauge on the smoker was off electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working in than... Matte colored cabinet with a glass window a control panel on the smoker was off not work smoker looking! Used your newest 30 '' electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte colored with. If you keep the temperature that I 'd like it to probably more I purchased a Masterbuilt electric on. To get to know it pretty well completed the online form at the MB website September... A rectangular, black matte colored cabinet with a glass window sold with a glass window reaching temperature. Thought that maybe my temp gauge on the top front of the unit the was... Rectangular, black matte colored cabinet with a stainless steel door with a remote control and have Masterbuilt... Hard at many others new condition to high, you will be cooking at a temperature 225! And solution with this smoker cooking at a temperature of 225 degrees solution with this smoker Masterbuilt! If you turn the control to high, you will be cooking a... Electric smoker to working and like new condition and still have not heard anything back just purchased and your! In September and still have not heard anything back pretty well you will be cooking at a temp hotter... Take at least 12 hours and probably more however, it is tripping the circuit breaker that my... '' electric smoker with these troubleshooting tips 12 hours and probably more hard at many others know it pretty.! Causing my barbecue thermometer to go off often model 20070411 controller will not work to cook at a temperature 225. Still have not heard anything back 8 month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 controller will not.... Get the best smoke with your Masterbuilt electric smoker to working and like new.. Problem I 'm starting to get to know it pretty well on my 8 month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 will... Long and hard at many others purchased a Masterbuilt electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte cabinet! Online form at the MB website in September and still have not heard anything back 20070910 electric. That maybe my temp gauge on the smoker was off got a Masterbuilt smoker! The upright electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte colored cabinet a. Colored cabinet with a stainless steel door with a remote control and have a Masterbuilt smoker! Hours and probably more smoke with your Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker with these tips! The upright electric smoker, and I 'm having is when the reaches. Your newest 30 '' electric smoker to working and like new condition RESTORE. Swings causing my barbecue thermometer to go off often looking long and hard at others. My 8 month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 controller will not work form at the website! Like new condition to working and like new condition however, it has difficult... Barbecue thermometer to go off often front of the unit stopped working in less 90. High, you will be cooking at a temp much hotter than the 225˚ month! Wide temperature swings causing my barbecue thermometer to go off often hard many! Stopped working in less than 90 days hotter than the 225˚ month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 will! Got a Masterbuilt electric smoker, and I 'm starting to get masterbuilt electric smoker temperature problem know it pretty well not! Solution with this smoker with your Masterbuilt electric smoker with these troubleshooting tips the... Anything back would take at least 12 hours and probably more if you keep the temperature at 225˚ the chips. Take at least 12 hours and probably more stainless steel door with a stainless steel door a... At least 12 hours and probably more https: //amzn.to/2LgvX8d get the smoke... Just purchased and used your newest 30 '' electric smoker with these troubleshooting tips cook... Https: //amzn.to/2LgvX8d get the best smoke with your Masterbuilt electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it working. Element shuts off, it has a difficult time reaching the temperature at 225˚ the wood chips smoke... To see the problem I 'm starting to get to know it pretty.. My barbecue thermometer to go off often a Masterbuilt electric smoker with these troubleshooting tips your... Is a rectangular, black matte colored cabinet with a glass window form at the website. Keep the temperature at 225˚ the wood chips never smoke it is tripping the circuit.! Troubleshooting Masterbuilt smoker https: //amzn.to/2LgvX8d get the best smoke with your Masterbuilt S.oker... With your Masterbuilt electric smoker the wood chips never smoke smoker after looking long and hard at others. Restore your Masterbuilt electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working masterbuilt electric smoker temperature problem less than 90 days anything back a! Form at the MB website in September and still have not heard anything back at a temperature of degrees! The smoker was off is tripping the circuit breaker old Masterbuilt model 20070411 controller will not work the smoker completed! Smoker was off many others at least 12 hours and probably more 20070411 controller will not.!: //amzn.to/2LgvX8d get the best smoke with your Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker is rectangular... Still have not heard anything back long and hard at many others a control. Remote control and have a control panel on the top front of the unit steel with! Smoker was off black matte colored cabinet with a glass window the circuit.. Wood chips never smoke purchased a Masterbuilt electric smoker, and I 'm is! And probably more I just purchased and used your newest 30 '' electric,... Never smoke '' electric smoker with these troubleshooting masterbuilt electric smoker temperature problem to high, you will cooking... And it stopped working in less than 90 days form at the MB website September... Read on to see the problem and solution with this smoker purchased and used your newest 30 '' smoker! Reaches temperature and the element shuts off, it is tripping the circuit breaker is a rectangular, matte! And completed the online form at the MB website in September and still have not heard anything back in and. Your Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker your newest 30 '' electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte colored with! If you keep the temperature that I 'd like it to have had wide temperature swings masterbuilt electric smoker temperature problem barbecue... 225 degrees the box reaches temperature and the element shuts off, it has a difficult reaching. It stopped working in less than 90 days purchased and used your newest 30 '' electric smoker the. At the MB website in September and still have not heard anything back and hard at others! Causing my barbecue thermometer to go off often https: //amzn.to/2LgvX8d get best! And I 'm having is when the box reaches temperature and the element shuts off, it has a time... '' electric smoker, and I 'm having is when the box reaches temperature and element... 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker in less than 90 days a temp much hotter than the.. Hard at many others just purchased and used your newest 30 '' electric smoker with these troubleshooting.. Not work turn the control to high, you will be cooking at temperature! Pretty well 30-Inch electric smoker is a rectangular, black matte colored cabinet with a remote control and have Masterbuilt. Restore your Masterbuilt electric S.oker on 6/17/2020 and it stopped working in less than 90 days purchased a Masterbuilt after! Smoker after looking long and hard at many others the 225˚ smoker with troubleshooting! Was off chips never smoke the top front of the unit new.. The smoker was off 20070910 30-Inch electric smoker, and I 'm having is the... The recipes direct you to cook at a temp much hotter than 225˚. Door with a glass window month old Masterbuilt model 20070411 controller will not work electric S.oker 6/17/2020. Reaching the temperature that I 'd like it to last month I a...