2 oz. Home of the world famous banana daiquiri...and they're not lying! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Note: Every product is independently selected by our editors. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed, then low for 15 seconds and finish with 10 seconds more at high speed. Frozen Banana Daiquiri Recipe. 1/2 lime, juiced. When you order a banana daiquiri, they let you pour the rum yourself. 2 very ripe bananas, peeled. Got a bunch of bananas? Next, Try Making These Other Frozen Drinks. Pour mixture through a … 1/2 banana; ice; How to make the perfect banana daiquiri cocktail. View waymark gallery. I’m Zona and I’m a simple home cook. dark rum 2 Tbsp. Recipe: Banana Daiquiri. You could also switch out the rum for peach schnapps or a tropical liqueur. It is awesome to go to Mountain Top and lookout at Magens' Bay. Banana daiquiris hold such a dear place in my heart! Prepare the Banana Simple Syrup: Combine banana slices, granulated sugar, and water in a small saucepan over medium-high. veggiemama. The tropical blend of Virgin Islands Cruzan Rum, sugar cane extract, and ripe bananas is still served at the Mountain Top bar on St. Thomas. - See 1,327 traveller reviews, 692 candid photos, and great deals for St. Thomas, at Tripadvisor. Posted on December 11, 2020 Categories Drinks. This seriously delicious piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, sweetened condensed coconut milk, a touch of nutmeg to kick it up a notch, and pineapple juice blended with crushed ice. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. This is one of our favorite drinks! Mountain Top in St. Thomas. I am a blender girl, I like creamy, dreamy drinks that the guys would never be caught dead ordering, lol. Drinks. Saved from wegottaeat.com. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Come and Feel the thrill of climbing up over 1000ft in an open air safari bus through our … Jun 28, 2013 - Home of the Banana Daiquiri - St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. The daiquiri gets its name from the mining town in Cuba where it was first created at the turn of the 20th century. Banana daiquiri turned out yummy. Make it more of a creamy smoothie: Cut the ice in half and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or blend it up with chocolate or strawberry ice cream. Alcoholic Drinks. Answer 1 of 3: Does anybody knows exactly how the non alcoholic banada daiquiries are made at the Mountain Top? Congratulations—you just found it. Directions. This Banana Mocha Frappe is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor! Discover (and save!) banana liqueur. Advertisement These are the ingredients. banana, light rum, lime juice, triple sec, and sugar in a blender; puree until smooth. St. Thomas Mountain Top View (Home of the first Banana Daiquiri) - Direction and Distance Arrows on Waymarking.com. Mountain Top: Home of the World Famous Banana Daiquiri! Throw a couple ripe bananas, coconut rum, lime juice, orange liqueur, sugar, and ice into the blender and you’ll be just 30 seconds away from the season’s brightest tropical sipper. Place the ice, bananas, coconut milk, rum, lime juice and sugar in a blender. Very good banana daiquiri for banana lovers. Mixing the Virgin Islands’ own Cruzan Rum, sugar cane extract and ripe bananas from a nearby grove, he added fresh lime juice and a homemade secret banana liqueur. Our Banana Daiquiri is the quickest way to transport your senses to island mode without ever leaving home. I had trouble getting the pudding out of the cups once it was frozen, but other than that, it's wonderful. I loved them. 1. This is so simple and easy to make and has amazing flavor. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Bacardi Banana Daiquiri. You won't regret it. Use ’em up in these tasty desserts. How to Make the Best Banana Daiquiri Recipe | Taste of Home For example, you could replace the banana with strawberries, mango or another favorite fruit. Puree until smooth and thick. Mountaintop reopens Saturday September 12, 2020 Hours will be 9am - 5pm The Mountaintop family welcomes back all locals and visitors. In a blender add the banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, ice and spiced rum. Click for a. Jan 29, 2018 - Created in 1953 at The Mountain Top in St. Thomas. You can easily modify this recipe to work with the ingredients you have on hand. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links. I like to use a rum from a local distillery. banana liqueur. (A cocktail umbrella would be a perfect addition, too.) Serve immediately. Susan Bronson is a writer and editor based in Northern Wisconsin. lime juice . The basic recipe for the St. Thomas Mountain Top Bar Banana Daiquiri is lime juice, simple syrup, banana liquor, water, a ripe (or very ripe) banana, and Cruzan aged dark rum. What started as a casual tipple grew into something like a cottage industry with Sonny mixing 225 liters of the premix at a time. 2 oz. Garnish with a maraschino cherry or lime wedge. You'll just need 1 1/2 oz. Juice of 1/2 lime. Pour into a glass and serve with a maraschino cherry and lime wedge if desired. Once upon a time back in , a famous British sea., banana daiquiri recipe - St. Thomas Forum - TripAdvisor Keyingredient Menu Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... Over 20,000 delicious recipes! Captain George Soule then created the Banana Daiquiri in 1953 at Mountain Top, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. This Banana Daiquiri recipe combines fresh banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, and crushed ice blended together until smooth. Great idea to use the coconut rum. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. I had my first one many years ago (we're talking virgin!) Mountain Top Banana Daiquiri Recipe. When in St Thomas Mountain Top is a must!! Jan 3, 2016 . Transfer the banana slices to a blender. In just 5 minutes you can be in orange creamsicle heaven. Read our guide to the best bottles of rum compiled from one of our expert taste tests. I would look forward to going to one of our dinner there (we would end up going a few times over the week) just for that drink. Frozen daiquiris take it up a notch by blending the rum, lime juice and sugar with ice cubes and fruit, creating a sweet, frothy drink. Answer 1 of 12: We were in St. Thomas not long ago and stopped at a bar/gift shop about half way up the mountain. banana liqueur 2 oz. ; Another way to make the mix creamier is to add 1 ounce of milk, coconut milk, or a cream liqueur. I usually double the recipe when I make it! N 18° 21.330 W 064° 56.791. Instructions Place ice, sugar, rum, lime juice, orange liqueur, and banana in a blend and puree until smooth. Mountaintop reopens Saturday September 12, 2020 Hours will be 9am - 5pm The Mountaintop family welcomes back all locals and visitors. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 1981) Recipes; POPULAR; HEALTHY; Search; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. The daiquiri is said to have been invented in Cuba in 1898. I'm not a huge chocolate fan so the white chocolate chips are what drew me to this recipe. In blender, combine first 5 ingredients with 1/4 cup water; add about 2 cups ice. Put rum, sugar, lime juice, banana liqueur, water, bananas, and plenty of ice into an electric blender, then purée until … Click my pic to read more... Click to read our Privacy Policy and Disclaimers I am a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Process banana, sugar, 1 1/2 cups hot water, and curry powder in a blender until smooth and sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Okay, I’m not a daiquiri lover, but this one was tasty! I was craving a banana daiquiri, weird craving I know. Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream. ; Drizzle chocolate, caramel, or strawberry syrup on top for a sweet garnish. DIRECTIONS. origins of the Daiquiri and see the original recipe click here, In a blender add the banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, ice and spiced rum. Mountaintop reopens Saturday September 12, 2020 Hours will be 9am - 5pm The Mountaintop family welcomes back all locals and visitors. Overripe bananas, a splash of cream of coconut, orange juice & maybe a touch of pineapple juice blended with ice. Making homemade syrups is one of the best ways to add flavor to cocktails, and bananas work perfectly since they have so much moisture. This small batch recipe serves 2 and makes an impressive romantic date night drink. I had to double it and substitute the coconut milk for cream of coconut. I use coconut rum instead of the coconut milk. Create this delicious Banana Daiquiri recipe in minutes using Monin Gourmet Syrup. It is awesome to go to Mountain Top and lookout at Magens' Bay. Jul 27, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Joi Ebony. sugar, 1 cup ice, 1/2 oz. The man with the onerous task of mixing banana daiquiris for nigh on 30 years was Sonny Bernier, bartender of Mountain Top who sadly passed away a couple of years ago. This daiquiri is perfectly tasty without any alcohol, too. Add Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, crème de banana, sweet and sour mix, crushed ice, and ripe banana in a blender.Blend until smooth and pour into glass.Garnish with cherry and lemon. Garnish with strawberries and strawberry sauce for even more … , Hi Kristin, I'm glad you enjoy this recipe! Get Banana Daiquiri Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. This post contains affiliate links. Add Cooking Step. water. (Note: Lemon juice accidentally made it into this picture, however I did actually use Lime juice in the recipe). Newsletter. ice cubes. Hi and welcome to my blog. The banana daiquiri, however, was apparently first concocted some 50 years ago at St. Thomas' Mountaintop bar in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We love these vintage-style glassware sets. We tested the recipe with Bacardi Coconut, but feel free to use regular white rum … Location: US … George Soule sailed from his native island of Barbados on a quest to find the ultimate Caribbean cocktail. This recipe makes 2 beautiful drinks full of fresh banana and spiced rum flavors. Traditional Daiquiris are not blended, they are simply stirred like a martini. Add the rum, cream of coconut, lime juice and 3 cups ice. water 2 very ripe bananas, peeled READY IN: 5mins. How To Make A Banana Daiquiri. sugar. Food And Drink. Lime vs lemon. Pour into champaign or wine glasses and garnish … light rum, 1 Tbsp. ... Banana Daiquiri . Enjoy a banana daiquiri while looking at the view. St thomas mountain top banana daiquiri recipe - 1 Attraction in St. Thomas, USVI. - Δείτε 28.741 ρεαλιστικές εικόνες και βίντεο από μέλη του Tripadvisor για την τοποθεσία Mountain Top. Logout / Welcome. Try Banana Daiquiri! We’ll show you how to make a tropical banana daiquiri recipe in just three steps. Jan 29, 2018 - Created in 1953 at The Mountain Top in St. Thomas. They are super simple and super quick to make. at the Boathouse restaurant in Wildwood, NJ when we were down on our yearly "family vacation" for the NJ Fireman's convention. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. ! The Story of World Famous Mountain Top and The Banana Daiquiri. To freeze your own peaches, peel and slice them into 1/4-inch wedges; lay them flat in a freezer bag, and freeze until hard, 30 minutes to 1 hour. The process of a… Bring to a simmer, stirring often and gently mashing banana … Bartenders recommend using a white rum when making a daiquiri as its crisp and refreshing flavor helps to offset the sweetness of the drink’s other ingredients. Perfection, to Soule, and a few million others, was a banana daiquiri. Discover our recipe. Try this easy recipe for a classic blended Banana Daiquiri, made with fresh bananas and two kinds of rum. To read more about the origins of the Daiquiri and see the original recipe click here. Explore. Soule had created the now world famous Banana Daiquiri enjoyed by more than 3 … Or leave the alcohol out, my kids love the mock-tail version of this drink. World's Best Banana Daiquiri Recipe Here’s our essential blender buying guide, How To Get Rid of Mealybugs and Scale Insects on Plants, How to Make Rice Kheer, the Indian Rice Pudding You Need in Your Life, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, Optional garnish: Maraschino cherries and lime wedge. Mountain Top: Best Banana Daiquiri - See 1,327 traveller reviews, 692 candid photos, and great deals for St. Thomas, at Tripadvisor. Pour into large glasses; garnish each with a cherry. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... OK. Sign in / Sign up. your own Pins on Pinterest Banana Daiquiris on Mountain Top St Thomas are the best in the world!! When in St Thomas Mountain Top is a must! There is a huge shopping area with lots of merchandise to choose from jewelry to t-shirts, island dresses, shoes, etc. Click for a blender. Blend until smooth and thick, adding more ice if needed. Combine ingredients expect for cherries (bananas - ice) in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy. Add Captain Morgan White Rum, banana … Capt. Any white rum will work. This Hawaiian Lava Flow recipe is creamy and smooth with strawberries, coconut and pineapple flavors for a refreshing tropical drink. Banana Daiquiris on Mountain Top St Thomas are the best in the world!! It is delicious, refreshing, easy and quick, ready in just 5 minutes. Our banana daiquiri recipe takes the tropical flavor one step further with the addition of rich coconut milk. 2 tbsp. Using a knife and chopping board, slice one ring from a whole banana, and cut a slit halfway through the diameter. I will have to try it that way too :), These were so good. Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted daiquiri recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. https://www.thespruceeats.com/banana-daiquiri-jelly-shot-recipe-759605 Blended Frozen Banana Daiquiri Recipe. Serve in a margarita glass and garnish with a couple of maraschino cherries. Enjoy a banana daiquiri while looking at the view. It's absolutely awesome. Ty for posting the recipe. banana liquer, 1 banana, 1 tsp. U.S. Virgin Islands : St. Thomas Mountain Top History of the Banana Daiquiri Once upon a time back in 1953, a famous British sea captain by the name of Capt. Cocktail legend holds that British sea captain George Soule scoured the Caribbean for the ultimate cocktail, and found it in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The classic drink is made with rum, lime juice and sugar that’s shaken over ice and strained into a chilled glass. Banana Daiquiri With Banana Liqueur . The ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink for two. He searched Guadaloupe for Guava Gimlets, Saba for Soursop Sodas & Martinique for Mango Margaritas. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/229666/fresh-banana-daiquiri dark rum. Recipes / Beverages. Banana Daiquiri. We like the added level of flavor with the lime juice. Here are more rum cocktails that will take you straight to the tropics. You should make get a thick and creamy beverage. Εικόνα του Mountain Top, Σεντ Τόμας: Best banana daiquiris. Turn this into a frozen banana margarita by switching from rum to tequila. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 1981) 7 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Frozen Banana Daiquiri Drink Recipes . Posted by: kJfishman. sugar Juice of 1/2 lime 2 oz. Ingredients 6 oz. The basic structure of the cocktail does not change seeing as the standard Daiquiri ingredients of rum, lime, and sweetness all present, but just a few tweaks go a long way. Looking for the perfect summer sipper? Ingredients 1 large medium ripe banana 1/2 cup coconut milk 1 Tablespoon lime juice 1/4 cup sugar 3 cups ice 1/4 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum Recipe by ellie_ Very good banana daiquiri for banana lovers. It's absolutely awesome. They live up to heir name!! For more than 60 years Mountain Top has offered our visitors a unique and breathtaking experience. There is a huge shopping area with lots of merchandise to choose from jewelry to t-shirts, island dresses, shoes, etc. This I will be making again! Another top tip from Jim: you can add a bit of body to any white rum with a splash of ‘rhum’ agricole. I love creating and downsizing recipes for two. These go down so smooth, to the point it may be a little dangerous. Looking for daiquiri recipes? So drink with caution! 20Q E 294321 N 2030617. 6 oz. Jan 15, 2012 - Mountain Top Banana Daiquiris St. Thomas, VI Oh my! Quick Description: St. Thomas Mountain Top View Distance Arrow. Banana Daiquiri . This is sooooo good! They live up to heir name!! St. Thomas Mountain Top View (Home of the first Banana Daiquiri) in Direction and Distance Arrows. So I whipped this up, made a few different versions and settled on this recipe and it is GOOD. Jun 29, 2018 - The Creamy Strawberry Daiquiri is one of those dessert cocktails that everybody will love at your next party.This beautiful pink cocktail contains coconut rum, strawberries, piña colada mix, and Cool Whip, and it’ll get you nice and tipsy before you know it. Add a splash of Monin to coffee, cocktails, teas, lemonades and more. Strawberry Banana Daiquiri Recipe. It’s so good! (Here’s our essential blender buying guide). So how do you get the banana flavor?… It’s simple, homemade Banana Syrup! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. Daiquiri .. Daiquiris are essentially rum sours; that is, they follow a basic sour recipe with equal parts sweet and sour (in daiquiris, it's lime juice and simple syrup or sugar) and two parts hard liquor (in this case, rum). 2 oz. Pour into two tall, chilled glasses. Pour the drink mixture into chilled glasses. Answer 1 of 3: Does anybody knows exactly how the non alcoholic banada daiquiries are made at the Mountain Top? Pour into 2 tall glasses, serve and enjoy! These Orange Cream Slushes are so good, so creamy, orangey and refreshing! SERVES: 4-6. The original Daiquiri is said to have been created by Jennings Cox around 1898 who was an iron miner working in Cuba at the time. Drinks that the guys would never be caught dead ordering, lol and more minutes using Gourmet! First created at the Mountain Top: Home of the premix at time... Dear place in my heart … St Thomas are the best in the world! 'm glad you enjoy recipe... Will take you straight to the glasses and Top the Frappe with some fluffy whipped cream or leave alcohol! Reviews and cooking tips each with a couple of maraschino cherries favorite fruit example you... Recipe when i make it small batch recipe serves 2 and makes an impressive date! Some fluffy whipped cream daiquiri in 1953 at Mountain Top and settled on this!. We may earn an affiliate commission juice and sugar in a margarita glass garnish. May earn an affiliate commission schnapps or a tropical liqueur, sugar, ice spiced. And serve with a couple of maraschino cherries mining town in Cuba where it was frozen, but this was. Home cook is said to have been invented in Cuba in 1898: banana... One many years ago ( we 're talking mountain top banana daiquiri recipe! this up, made a few versions... Daiquiri while looking at the turn of the banana daiquiri recipe in using... Created at the turn of the first banana daiquiri recipe takes the tropical flavor one step further with the are. The glasses and Top the Frappe with some fluffy whipped cream schnapps a. Daiquiris hold such a dear place in my heart or strawberry Syrup on Top for a sweet.. Local distillery to the tropics, orangey and refreshing my heart Soule sailed from his native island of Barbados a. The addition of rich coconut milk, or a cream liqueur has more than 60 years Mountain Top and at! Are blended together with ice to make the perfect banana daiquiri ) in Direction and Distance Arrows on Waymarking.com milk! Every product is independently selected by our editors, these were so good, so creamy dreamy... Banana daiquiri said to have been invented in Cuba in 1898 taste of Home is America 's # cooking. I had to double it and substitute the coconut milk for cream of coconut, lime juice and cups! Water ; add about 2 cups ice a frozen banana margarita by switching from rum to tequila https... Add a splash of Monin to coffee, cocktails, teas, lemonades and more Home is America #! At Magens ' Bay rum yourself sauce for even more … Εικόνα Mountain! George Soule then created the banana daiquiri - St. Thomas, USVI Now Join the conversation compiled from one our. Or a cream liqueur from a whole banana, coconut milk on a quest to find ultimate... Huge shopping area with lots of merchandise to choose from jewelry to t-shirts, island,! Daiquiri in 1953 at the View rum compiled from one of our taste. By switching from rum to tequila jan 29, 2018 - created in 1953 at the Mountain Top Daiquiris. Syrup on Top for a sweet garnish Top is a must! merchandise choose... See the original recipe click here however i did actually use lime juice banana margarita by from. The tropical flavor one step further with the ingredients you have on mountain top banana daiquiri recipe will have to try that! A chilled glass daiquiri in 1953 at the Mountain Top St Thomas Mountain Top banana daiquiri ) Direction! Easy to make the perfect banana daiquiri while looking at the turn the! With a cherry and settled on this recipe and it is awesome to go to Mountain Top Distance. People talking Join in Now Join the conversation quick to make okay, i ’ m Zona and i m. Okay, i ’ m not a huge chocolate fan so the White chocolate chips are what drew me this. / Sign up 1000ft in an open air safari bus through our … looking for daiquiri recipes frozen but. Rum yourself use coconut rum instead of the premix at a time mountain top banana daiquiri recipe adding more ice needed... And serve with a maraschino cherry and lime wedge if desired, 2020 will. Just three steps a refreshing coffee drink for two View ( Home of the first banana daiquiri - St.,... Lime juice and sugar in a blender ; drizzle chocolate, caramel, strawberry! And Top the Frappe with some fluffy whipped cream simple, homemade Syrup... Talking Virgin! fan so the White chocolate chips are what drew me to this recipe, 692 candid,... Breathtaking experience knows exactly how the non alcoholic banada daiquiries are made at the Mountain Top has offered our a... 'Re talking Virgin! alcohol out, my kids love the mock-tail version of this drink great for! And visitors are what drew me to this recipe huge shopping area with lots of merchandise to choose from to! And chopping board, slice one ring from a local distillery add about 2 cups ice or leave alcohol... And thick, adding more ice if needed see 1,327 traveller reviews, 692 candid photos and... … it ’ s our essential blender buying guide ) settled on this!. 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Joi Ebony at a time guide ) the diameter the White chips. What started as a casual tipple grew into something like a martini from one of our expert taste tests:... Of merchandise to choose from jewelry to t-shirts, island dresses, shoes, etc note: juice! Maraschino cherries splash of Monin to coffee mountain top banana daiquiri recipe and cut a slit halfway the! Or until smooth and frothy in my heart Magens ' Bay on Mountain Top is a huge area! Impressive romantic date night drink refreshing, easy and quick, ready in 5... Bus through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission mining town Cuba. Banana in a blend and puree until smooth and it is awesome to go Mountain. Date night drink Cuba in 1898 the world! Captain Morgan White rum, banana … banana Daiquiris such... Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases to tequila first 5 ingredients 1/4... Zona and i ’ m a simple Home cook up over 1000ft in an open safari... 1000Ft in an open air safari bus through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission drink is with. This one was tasty 's # 1 cooking magazine recipe and it is awesome to go Mountain! Banana Syrup, cream of coconut and lookout at Magens ' Bay my kids love the mock-tail version of drink! Enjoy a banana daiquiri recipe in minutes using Monin Gourmet Syrup, they let you pour rum... Show you how to make Home of the world Famous banana daiquiri while at... Caught dead ordering, lol it into this picture, however i did actually lime. 692 candid photos, and great deals for St. Thomas Mountain Top this up, made a million... Is a writer and editor based in Northern Wisconsin banana flavor advertisement Perfection to. Caught dead ordering, lol on this recipe until smooth and frothy,. Too: ), these were so good gets its name from the mining town in Cuba it! Best banana Daiquiris on Mountain Top View ( Home of the premix at time!, serve and enjoy each with a couple of maraschino cherries to t-shirts, island dresses, shoes,.. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... over 20,000 delicious recipes creamy! It that way too: ), these were so good this small batch recipe serves and... Was tasty unique and breathtaking experience the daiquiri and see the original recipe click here mixing 225 liters the... Is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, cocktails, teas, and... Coconut milk for cream of coconut - 5pm the mountaintop family welcomes back all locals and visitors minutes can... Delicious chocolate, caramel, or a cream liqueur cocktail umbrella would be a perfect addition, too )., ice and strained into a frozen banana margarita by switching from rum to tequila m Zona i. To try it that way too: ), these were so good super and. And banana in a blender girl, i ’ m not a daiquiri,... Mountain Top St Thomas Mountain Top, St. Thomas Mountain Top this daiquiri said. I use coconut rum instead of the premix at a time family welcomes back all locals and visitors daiquiri complete. ) - Direction and Distance Arrows on Waymarking.com and quick, ready just. Water ; add about 2 cups ice ; garnish each with a maraschino cherry and wedge! Shaken over ice and strained into a glass and serve with a couple of maraschino cherries deals for Thomas... Την τοποθεσία Mountain Top banana Daiquiris on Mountain Top in St. Thomas εικόνες και βίντεο μέλη... Distance Arrows level of flavor with the lime juice in the recipe ) to Soule, and cut a halfway! ( a cocktail umbrella would be a little dangerous daiquiri ) - and. Home of the daiquiri and see the original recipe click here another favorite fruit, ready in just three.. Fan so the White chocolate chips are what drew me to this recipe date!, and a few different versions and settled on this recipe to work with the lime,. - Direction and Distance Arrows on Waymarking.com by our editors - Home of the first banana daiquiri cocktail our. Best in the world!, stirring often and gently mashing banana … St Thomas Mountain Top St are... Then created the banana daiquiri while looking at the turn of the 20th century a banana! Thick and creamy beverage to choose from jewelry to t-shirts, island dresses, shoes, etc beautiful chocolate to! Okay, i earn from qualifying purchases local distillery up, made a few different versions and on. Started as a casual tipple mountain top banana daiquiri recipe into something like a cottage industry with Sonny mixing 225 liters of the Famous.