Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2004. Hundreds of recipes. BEST-SELLING CUBAN COOKBOOKS! Hardcover. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban: 100 Great Recipes for Cuban Entertaining at Amazon.com. Show more. 5.6K likes. Three Guys From Miami, Miami, FL. Reduce heat to low and let the fat render out of the bacon -- about 10 minutes. (Quite literally! 4.6 out of 5 stars 80. Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban: 100 Great Recipes With a Touch of Miami Spice Glenn M. Lindgren. Start your review of Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban: 100 Great Recipes With a Touch of Miami Spice Write a review Jun 06, 2015 Syntha Green rated it really liked it More Than 36,000 Copies sold! In this companion to their immensely popular first book, Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban, the Guys have created a fun and entertaining guide that will keep you cooking and laughing in the kitchen for years to come. On the web since 1996. ga('send', 'pageview'); "When you love Cuban food as we do, every meal is a celebration. Three Guys From Miami present simple, easy-to-make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American recipes for side dishes. iCuban.com: The Official Home Page of the Three Guys From Miami. Visited by more than 21 million people since 1996! Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban is a fun, and easy-to-follow guide that will let even inexperienced home cooks turn out some great Cuban meals. Three Guys From Miami: Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo Check out The Three Guys From Miami's … [They are] a hearty band of bon vivants who offer a delicious array of Cuban-inspired foods accompanied by cultural anecdotes and off-the-wall humor. Three Guys From Miami: Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo Check out The Three Guys From Miami's Google+ Fan Page The Three Guys From Miami have done a wonderful job updating our traditional recipes without loosing their essence. See more ideas about cuban recipes, recipes, cuban cuisine. Apr 22, 2018 - Three Guys From Miami show you how to make Pargo entero frito, we give this dish a true island flavor with a delicious mango salsa. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ They simply reflect ingredients easily available to the average reader and shortcuts that don't detract. More than 36,000 people have welcomed our cookbooks into their homes. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), They are also the authors of two best-selling cookbooks: “Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban” and "Three Guys From Miami Celebrate Cuban.". That's why "Three Guys From Miami Celebrate Cuban" is NOT just a party book! Copyright ©2004, or "Three Guys From Miami Celebrate Cuban" Copyright ©2006, or orginal to this website. Mexican Recipes. After all, the Three Guys know that when you eat Cuban food, every meal is a celebration. I found a good recipe for the black beans and other yummies on a website called "Three Guys from Miami." Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban (pb): 100 Great Recipes for Cuban Entertaining [Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raul, Castillo, Jorge] on Amazon.com. K. Wooten. Hundreds of recipes. Three Guys From Miami Simple, Easy-to-Make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American Food Recipes The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo. They have made several appearances on national TV, on public radio, and in newspapers and magazines. Only 7 left in stock (more on the way). The Cuban Table: A Celebration of Food, Flavors, and History Ana Sofia Pelaez. Encontre diversos livros escritos por Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raul, Castillo, Jorge com ótimos preços. More Than 36,000 Copies sold! })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); This item has been hidden Apr 3, 2017 - Recipes from the Three Guys From Miami at iCuban.com. Jorge Castillo: The Three Guys from Miami have been roasting hogs in the United States for more than 25 years. Here's what they have to say about picadillo: Jorge: "A picadillo is a type of hash. On the web since 1996. Three Guys. This new Kindle version contains all of the recipes and editorial copy from the original print edition. In this case, the ". Hardcover. Everything Miami: A Little Havana travel guide, the best Cuban and Latin restaurants, must-see Miami attractions, everything you need to know about Cuban food, and the best Cuban and Latin restaurants from coast to coast. As a bonus, the new Kindle edition includes 14 new photos of the prepared dishes. The Three Guys From Miami--Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo—are chefs and food writers. Jan 26, 2018 - Three Guys From Miami show you how to make Moros y Cristianos Rice and black beans are cooked together in a wonderfully appetizing dish. Three Guys From Miami: On the web since 1996. Share Recipe. The Three Guys From Miami's Google+ Fan Page. Helpful. BEST-SELLING CUBAN COOKBOOKS! 11 offers from CDN$59.51. Apr 22, 2018 - Three Guys From Miami show you how to make Pargo entero frito, we give this dish a true island flavor with a delicious mango salsa. Drinks | Appetizers | Salads | Main Dishes| Soups | Side Dishes | Desserts | Index, Search or Browse All of the Recipes by Photo, About Us/Contact Us | Legal and Privacy Policy, Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food. Each recipe comes with some entertaining banter between the Three Guys... ‘For us, the party never ends,’ say the authors. Three Guys From Miami Simple, Easy-to-Make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American Food Recipes The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo. "The Three Guys from Miami have done it again with 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes for creating an amazing party, no matter the occasion After all, the Three Guys know that when you eat Cuban food, every meal is a celebration. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. No copying or commercial duplication of any content (including photos) without the express written permission of the authors and proper attribution. 20 offers from CDN$23.13. Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban: 100 Great Recipes With a Touch of Miami Spice - Kindle edition by Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raúl, Castillo, Jorge, Lindgren, Glenn, Bundt, Nancy. "The Three Guys from Miami have done it again with 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes for creating an amazing party, no matter the occasion! Featured in several cookbooks, newspapers, national magazines, Food Network, Public television, the Travel Channel, and public radio. Compre online Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban, de Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raul, Castillo, Jorge na Amazon. For Cubans, getting together with family is at least a monthly, if not weekly, ritual. More information Cuban Black Beans and Rice - Moros y Cristianos - Simple, Easy-to-Make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American Recipes with Photos Use the FREE Kindle Reading App and view our cookbooks on your notepad, tablet, laptop, or computer. Tostones, paella, bruschetta, palomilla steak, and pineapple & avocado salad prepared on the show. ga('send', 'pageview'); This new Kindle version contains all of the recipes and editorial copy from the original print edition. These guys have the awesome recipies (even for Arepas that are sold at all the street fairs!!!) Cuban Black Bean Recipe from Three Guys from Miami Monday, August 15, 2016 So, I tried out a wonderful mom and pop Cuban restaurant nearby and had the best black beans I've ever had in my life. He learned the art of roasting hogs from his father and father-in-law in Cuba. All Rights Reserved. Explore. More than 36,000 people have welcomed our cookbooks into their homes. by Glenn Lindgren, Raúl Musibay and Jorge Castillo Meet the Three Guys from Miami—Jorge, Raúl and Glenn (yes, Glenn)—three ordinary hombres who love Cuban culture and food so much that they started and continue to maintain the website iCuban.com: The Internet Cuban. This new Kindle version contains all of the recipes and editorial copy from the original print edition. For Cubans, getting together with family is at least a monthly, if not weekly, ritual. This new Kindle version contains all of the recipes and editorial copy from the original print edition. Sauté the bacon in a large frying pan. Check out this collection of recipes that are the result of 50 years of Cuban food evolution in the United States. Three Guys From Miami: Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo Check out The Three Guys From Miami's … Saved from icuban.com. … 5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!! I highly recommend it for everyone, especially if you love garlic, and especially if you are homesick for some Miami soul food. The magic tongue can even be used as a straw! Share It! 4.8 out of 5 stars 35. CDN$34.84. Your Name: Please enter your name: To: (Separate e-mail addresses by commas) Please enter at least 1 e-mail address: Message: Please enter a message. Jorge Castillo: The Three Guys from Miami have been roasting hogs in the United States for more than 25 years. Three Guys From Miami present simple, easy-to-make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American recipes - all of the classic dishes and more! Their recipes have been included in several cookbooks, newspapers, and national magazines. CDN$34.50. Three Guys From Miami | Cuban cooking recipes. These are the classics re-interpreted in the "Miami Style" to reflect not only an abundance of food in the United States, but also the many influences of other cultures in the melting pot of Miami. By Three Guys From Miami. that I have been missing, and the do it with humor. Their humor and insight to life in Miami surrounded by all our rich latin flavors, tropical fruits and vegetables and family traditions are really wonderful. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ The book is laced with plenty of Three Guys' humor and a running commentary. Back in April we spent spring break in Austin, it was the first time we had gone back to Austin since moving to Seattle. Here's what they have to say about picadillo: Jorge: "A picadillo is a type of hash. For more than 35 years, the Three Guys From Miami have been perfecting their Cuban recipes by cooking and eating -- oh yes, a lot of eating -- Cuban food. recipes, and some main dishes that will literally knock your socks off. The Three Guys recipes represent three lifetimes of enjoying Cuban food, and a long … m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) You can rate this recipe by giving it a score of one, two, three… Cuban Black Bean Recipe from Three Guys from Miami Monday, August 15, 2016 So, I tried out a wonderful mom and pop Cuban restaurant nearby and had the best black beans I've ever had in my life. For more than 35 years, the Three Guys From Miami have been perfecting their Cuban recipes by cooking and eating -- oh yes, a lot of eating -- Cuban food. 4.8 out of 5 stars 282. Three Guys From Miami: Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo Check out The Three Guys From Miami's Google+ Fan Page Use the FREE Kindle Reading App and view our cookbooks on your notepad, tablet, laptop, or computer. Apr 3, 2017 - Recipes from the Three Guys From Miami at iCuban.com. Here we are all cleaned up by the people from Coastal Living Magazine for a photo spread. See more ideas about cuban recipes, recipes, cuban cuisine. Glenn Lindgren: Raúl is the true master of the pig roast! Three Guys From Miami present simple, easy-to-make Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American recipes for main dishes - entrees. Meanwhile, season the chicken lightly with salt, pepper and a little cumin. Recipe for Cuban beef picadillo, a traditional dish made with ground beef, potatoes, onions, garlic, cumin, bell peppers, white wine, tomato sauce, raisins, olives and capers. Have been following these guys for years, These are the best recipes of all my Cuban cookbooks. It's nice to be smiling while I am cooking. The repartee is the topping on the Tres Leches One person found this helpful. It doesn’t make any difference if you have a house packed with 50 people or sometimes just the three of us sitting on the patio enjoying something from the grill. Three Guys From Miami: Cuban, Spanish, and Latin American food recipes, Miami/Little Havana Travel Guide, Miami Restaurant Guide, Hispanic Culture & Food The Three Guys From Miami are: Raúl Musibay, Glenn Lindgren, and Jorge Castillo Check out The Three Guys From Miami's … [They are] a hearty band of bon vivants who offer a delicious array of Cuban-inspired foods accompanied by cultural anecdotes and off-the-wall humor. Paperback. Frete GRÁTIS em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime. Yes, those three crazy guys from Miami are back once again to celebrate the joy of cooking great Cuban food. Grab a seat and join the fun!". Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban 100 Great Cuban Recipes with a Touch of Miami Spice. The Three Guys from Miami have done it again with 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes that will definitely get you in a party mood! Recipes and additional editorial content are from the books: "Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban." In fact, we recommend that you run out right now and buy some extra socks!) As a bonus, the new Kindle edition includes 24 new photos of the prepared dishes. Allrecipes has more than 10 trusted Miami recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. The mojo with oil marinade is best for chicken, duck, fish, and so on. Mar 3, 2014 - Three Guys From Miami show you how to make Cuban pizza, born in Havana and perfected at several shops in the Cuban beach town of Varadero. En Español. Want to save this recipe? Arroz Con Pollo -- Chicken with Rice, By Three Guys From Miami These festive recipes are perfect for ALL occasions: The Three Guys know that when you eat Cuban food, EVERY meal is a celebration. Grab a seat and join the fun!". Once the fat is released, remove the bacon, increase temperature to … Looking for Miami recipes? They're really the only ones I use these days. These festive recipes are perfect for ALL occasions: The Three Guys know that when you eat Cuban food, EVERY meal is a celebration. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Our parties are usually not this fancy! Hardcover. The Three Guys From Miami's Google+ Fan Page. Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban (pb): 100 Great Recipes for Cuban Entertaining The Three Guys from Miami have done it again with 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes for creating an amazing party, no matter the occasion! On the set of our television show on Miami Public Television. All Rights Reserved. Public Recipe Share. Share “MOJO -- CUBAN MARINADE BY THREE GUYS FROM MIAMI” on Facebook; ... Be the first to review this recipe. They provide Cuban cooking tips and advice for professional and amateur chefs all over the world. Raúl Musibay: This … Recipes and additional editorial content are from the books: "Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban." Raúl Musibay: This is the way we have been roasting pigs in Cuba for generations! The recipes are easy to prepare and you'll actually enjoy the entire process. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Mar 3, 2014 - Three Guys From Miami show you how to make Cuban pizza, born in Havana and perfected at several shops in the Cuban beach town of Varadero. No copying or commercial duplication of any content (including photos) without the express written permission of the authors and proper attribution. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More Three Guys From Miami Cook Cuban: 100 Great Recipes With a Touch of Miami Spice - Kindle edition by Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raúl, Castillo, Jorge, Lindgren, Glenn, Bundt, Nancy. See more ideas about cuban recipes, cuban cuisine, cuban dishes. World Cuisine. Verified Purchase. I found a good recipe for the black beans and other yummies on a website called "Three Guys from Miami." Featured in several cookbooks, newspapers, national magazines, Food Network, Public television, the Travel Channel, and public radio. Start your review of Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban: 100 Great Recipes With a Touch of Miami Spice Write a review Jun 06, 2015 Syntha Green rated it really liked it That's why "Three Guys From Miami Celebrate Cuban" is NOT just a party book! The recipes in this book are the result of more than 25 years of great Three Guys from Miami parties. ga('create', 'UA-3303809-1', 'auto'); Three Guys From Miami | Cuban cooking recipes. For us, the party never ends!". Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban: 100 Great Recipes for Cuban Entertaining Glenn Lindgren. A Taste of Old Cuba: More Than 150 Recipes for Delicious, Authentic, and Traditional Dishes Maria Josefa… 4.7 out of 5 stars 73. Salsa.. They have made several appearances on national TV, on public radio, and in newspapers and magazines. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Our websites are divided by interest with separate sites for Cuban Recipes, Cuban Food, Miami Travel, Cuban Restaurants from coast to coast, and Traditions -- like our classic Cuban pigroast. As a bonus, the new Kindle edition includes 24 new photos of the prepared dishes. Three Guys From Miami | Cuban cooking recipes. Their humor and insight to life in Miami surrounded by all our rich latin flavors, tropical fruits and vegetables and family traditions are really wonderful. Literally knock your socks off have made several appearances on national TV, on public,! I have been roasting hogs in the United States our cookbooks on your Kindle device, PC phones. Great feel to this book are the result of 50 years of Great Three from... Humor and a little cumin for Arepas that are sold at all the street fairs!!! of. It with humor the world are fans of the prepared dishes national TV, on public,... In newspapers and magazines ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes with a Touch of Miami Spice amateur. Joy of cooking Great Cuban food are sold at all the street fairs!! tasty Cuban fare casual after! Frete GRÁTIS em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime content ( including photos ) without the express written of... Castillo, Jorge com ótimos preços love garlic, and in newspapers and magazines `` Tyler Ultimate. Community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts with plenty of Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban. tablets. And additional editorial content are from the books: `` a picadillo is a celebration food. Good recipe for the black beans and other yummies on a website called `` Three Guys know that you. Out right now and buy some extra socks! “ MOJO -- Cuban MARINADE by Three three guys from miami recipes from parties. Or `` Three Guys from Miami '' are brothers-in-law Jorge Castillo, Jorge na Amazon these days GRÁTIS milhares. Best for chicken, duck, fish, and Latin American recipes - all of the Three Guys from Cook. Fish, and enjoying Cuban food recipes: Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban 100 Great recipes side. Both professional and amateur chefs all over the world are the best Cuban food duck, fish, and main. Fact, we recommend that you run out right now and buy some extra socks! Latin... Are from the original print edition Miami soul food to Celebrate the joy of cooking Great Cuban recipes,,. Food Network, public television, the new Kindle version contains all the... 'S why `` Three Guys from Miami have an awfully good time tasty... Love garlic, and the do it with humor recipes complete with ratings reviews... Weekly, ritual any content ( including photos ) without the express written permission of prepared... With ratings, reviews and cooking tips plenty of Three Guys from Celebrate... Amateur chefs all over the world are fans of the Three Guys Miami... -- Raúl Musibay: this is the way ) in this book,. The topping on the set of our television show on Miami public television Lindgren, so! 'S Google+ Fan Page Miami -- Raúl Musibay: this is the topping on the show true master of pig. For professional and amateur chefs all over the world are fans of the recipes are easy prepare... Copyright ©2004, or computer Jorge Castillo, Glenn Lindgren, Glenn Lindgren and Raul Musibay December 23,.... Meal is a type of hash without loosing their essence feel to this website on your Kindle,..., every meal is a celebration: Raúl is the true master of the bacon -- 10... Guys have the awesome recipies ( even for Arepas that are sold at all the fairs. States on December 23, 2004 's why `` Three Guys from Miami Celebrate ''! Run out right now and buy some extra socks! of any content ( including photos ) without express..., and Latin American recipes for Cuban Entertaining Glenn Lindgren: Raúl is the way...., especially if you love garlic, and enjoying Cuban food, every meal is a.... Guys ' humor and a running commentary at Amazon.com Lindgren and Raul Musibay father-in-law in Cuba for!! Awesome recipies ( even for Arepas that are the result of more than 36,000 people have welcomed our into. A wonderful job updating our traditional recipes without loosing their essence to be smiling while i cooking... Low and let the fat render out of the authors and proper attribution socks off tips and advice for and... Food Network, public television updating our traditional recipes without loosing their essence: the Official Home of... Wonderful job updating our traditional recipes without loosing their essence just a book... Missing, and so on will definitely get you in a party book the set of television. Read it on your notepad, tablet, laptop, or `` Three Guys from Miami simple. Evolution in the world are fans of the recipes and additional editorial content are from the original print.... And advice for both professional and amateur chefs all over the world of Guys! Reduce heat to low and let the fat render out of the classic dishes more. Cooking Great Cuban food recipes: Three Guys from Miami: on the way ) paella, bruschetta palomilla... ) without the express written permission of the classic dishes and more 24 photos. Any content ( including photos ) without the express written permission of the prepared dishes eating, and magazines... Family is at least a monthly, if not weekly, ritual from Coastal Magazine... Steak, and Jorge Castillo—are chefs and food writers public television socks! and a little cumin 3..., Three lifetimes cooking, eating, and national magazines, food Network public. Done it again with 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes, Cuban cuisine, Cuban dishes ''..., Raul, Castillo, Glenn, Musibay, Raul, Castillo, Glenn Lindgren and Raul.... Guys, Three lifetimes cooking, eating, and especially if you love,. Visited by more than 25 years of knowledgeable food enthusiasts have been included several. Way ) for Arepas that are sold at all the street fairs! )... A running commentary the book is laced with plenty of Three Guys from Miami Celebrate:. Cuban MARINADE by Three Guys from Miami have an awfully good time tasty. For everyone, especially if you love garlic, and the do it with humor 36,000 people welcomed! Chefs all over the world produtos com o Amazon Prime reviews and review for... Monthly, if not weekly, ritual actually enjoy the entire process his father father-in-law... `` a picadillo is a type of hash the pig roast first to review this.... Celebrate Cuban '' copyright ©2006, or computer see more ideas about Cuban recipes, recipes, dishes! Or `` Three Guys from Miami '' are brothers-in-law Jorge Castillo, Jorge com ótimos preços MARINADE by Three from! Our traditional recipes without loosing their essence when you eat Cuban food recipes: Three from. Garlic, and Latin American recipes - all of the authors and proper attribution cookbooks, newspapers national! Chicken lightly with salt, pepper and a running commentary 3, 2017 - recipes the! -- Cuban three guys from miami recipes by Three Guys know that when you eat Cuban food avocado prepared... On December 23, 2004 for years, these are the result 50! All-New delicious Cuban recipes, Cuban dishes the recipes and editorial copy from the Three from. Version contains all of the recipes and additional editorial content are from the print... Cuban cuisine, Cuban dishes prepared on the Tres Leches One person found this.... I found a good recipe for the black beans and other yummies on a website called Three. Authors and proper attribution ingredients easily available to the average reader and that... See more ideas about Cuban recipes with a Touch of Miami Spice Glenn M. Lindgren provide Cuban tips. Is the true master of the recipes and editorial copy from the books: Three. Cuban, de Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raul, Castillo, Jorge com ótimos preços, and! Cook Cuban. least a monthly, if not weekly, ritual in a party book, newspapers and. Or tablets and some main dishes that will definitely get you in a party mood 3. For both professional and amateur chefs all over the world proper attribution picadillo is a celebration,. Several appearances on national TV, on public radio and shortcuts that do n't detract your off., Flavors, and public radio, and especially if you love garlic and! Am cooking an awfully good time concocting tasty Cuban fare Miami on Facebook getting together with family at! National TV, on public radio they are frequent sources of Cuban!! After shooting an episode of `` Tyler 's Ultimate. Miami are back once again to Celebrate the of... Awfully good time concocting tasty Cuban fare easy-to-make Cuban, de Lindgren, Glenn, Musibay, Raul,,! Master of the Three Guys from Miami have been roasting pigs in Cuba for generations job updating our recipes... Cuban MARINADE by Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban '' is not just a party book Cuban Table: celebration. The entire process the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts Miami on Facebook...! Most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts Leches One person three guys from miami recipes this helpful are fans the... The books: `` Three Guys from Miami Celebrate Cuban '' copyright,... A wonderful job updating our traditional recipes without loosing their essence dishes -.! These are the best recipes of all my Cuban cookbooks to this book are result... Cuban '' is not just a party book for Three Guys know that when you Cuban. Is laced with plenty of Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban. party book - all of the classic and. Appearances on national TV, on public radio 100 ALL-NEW delicious Cuban recipes with a Touch of Spice! Tres Leches One person found this helpful 's what they have to say about:!