My Love From Another Star Full Episodes Online. Keep up the great work. <3 it's people like u that keep the BL fandom afloat <3, please sub love stage…the live adaptation of the love stage anime released on 2nd of october 2020, I started self learning Japanese almost half a year ago but never really found Japanese dramas accessible. This is one of my absolute favourite BL dramas right now. Watch Love Stage!! You are much better than other translators. Takumi’s job as a tofu delivery boy has turned him into one of the most formidable drivers around. love u xoxoxo. With a model for a mother, a singer for a father, and a brother who fronts one of the most popular bands around, you'd think Izumi would be destined for stardom. It aired on KBS2 from July 11 to December 19, 2014 on Fridays at 20:55 for 20 episodes.. Hi! Last release. Watch Love Stage!! (Cherry Magic! Despite being born into a family ... at Gogoanime Love By Chance Season 2 Ep 5 Engsub “A Chance To Love ep … Watch episodes of Love Stage!! Military Dog Engsub | … A spin-off light novel series titled Back Stage!! NOW PLAYING. 3:09. Category: Summer 2014 Anime Anime info: Love Stage! Keep safe. Love Stage!! この番組が大好きです。面白いですね。翻訳していただきありがとうございます. Despite being born into a family of stars, Izumi has no desire to be in the spotlight, and his only dream is to become a world-class manga artist. Can they work things out? Start a 30 Day FREE Trial, and enjoy all of the Premium Membership perks! Have a great weekend! If you wish to watch trailers, Behind the scenes and summary updates, visit our YouTube channel Kara Sevda Episode Updates. Watch Love Stage!! TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2009 Their magic spells destruction! I can't promise fast releases or 100% accurate subs, but I will do my best! Start your 30 Day FREE Trial now! I can’t believe how good the male lead’s acting is! Edit Translation. Ikebukuro West Gate Park Ep. English; Polski; Español Wow, I have just found this and thank you so much!! Thank you so much for the quick subs! Love Stage!! Сподели !, Download Love Stage!! 4.028 out of 5 from 3,934 votes Rank #1,398 Ichijou Ryouma has been away on a film set for two weeks time and wasn't able to see Izumi Sena since their last encounter when they both expressed their mutual love for each other. - Episode 3 Love Stage!! LIVE. Try out MyAnimeList's free streaming service of fully licensed anime! His father and older brother are famous singers, his mother is a renown artist, Izumi Sena was born into a family of super entertainers! 8 ENGSUB. This show is literally the highlight of my Friday every week, I can’t stop smiling after watching. THANK YOU! 24min 27s A lot of the ones on YouTube are half-finished or non-existent. - Episode 1 - The Door to My Dreams Comments. More random anime. big respect to subbers like you ^u^. Buy Love Stage (Subbed) on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. Thanks for the hard work as always. The two had tied the knot in … This series is SO good! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Random anime. Or, at least it is for Ryoma, who is so convinced by Izumi's costume, that when the shoot is over, he makes it his life mission to track down the “actress” that sets his heart aflutter. Legends only! However, unlike the rest of his family, Izumi is an otaku who aspires to become a manga illustrator. do you guys have any idea where to read the manga version or even where to order the english manga comic? Kissasian will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! OMG!! Available Languages: English and Japanese More Details. 10. The manga inspired a 10-episode anime in July 2014, ... Love Stage!! Thank you , thank you trillion, if i can give you the star, i will oxox, Thank you so much for your hard work! So watchable compared to other young ikemen actors I saw a few years back who were so awkward they made me lose interest in J-dramas altogether @. !, Download Love Stage!! To compensate for my long disappearance. It’s getting better each ep. - Episode 5 >> Episodes list. Otsukareee ✌, Thank you Irozukusubs and Mich for the translation! With new titles added regularly and the world's largest online anime and manga database, MyAnimeList is the best place to watch anime, track your progress and … did love stage end? This website was a lifesaver, especially this show. (ラブ ステージ) written by Eiki Eiki (影木栄貴) and illustrated by Zao Taishi (蔵王大志). All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Thank you for providing us with great subs so fast!! Hope you like it. Just discovered this show thanks to someone on twitter, watched all 4 episodes today… thank you for your work! You just need to find appropriate English subtitles for every episode. Boys Love Series. Download Softsub (Patrons only), Ways to support me ⇢Buy me a coffee (one-off donation)Become a patron (recurring w/softsub access). U know what. NOTE: Please DO NOT upload to YT or other streaming sites. Love Stage!! I’ve made a slight change to the line and hope it makes sense now. Details Original Title: Ogretmen English Title: The Teacher Also Known As: Genre: Psychological Mystery, Youth, Drama Episodes: 9 Broadcast Network: Fox Tv Broadcast Period: 4 March 2020 – 15 November 2020 Production Company: Med Yapim, MF Yapim Director: Koray Kerimoglu Screen Writer: Merve Girgin Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey. Thank you so much for subbing this lovely drama. Watch Episode 3 of Love Stage!! 5. Watch Korean Drama genre from around the world subbed in over 100 different languages Get the Free %{platform} App Enjoy the best Viki experience, optimized for your phone and tablet I really appreciate this and patiently waiting for this. , OMG Thankyou very much for your hard work. <3 <3 Have a great weekend. Hi, I am trying to find some websites to watch Turkish dramas on. Tales of Symphonia: Sekai Tougou Hen Specials. I hope you’ll like her all the same! Watch Episode 1 of Love Stage!! But when Ryoma discovers Izumi's secret, will it be sparks that fly or fists? But in an unexpected turn of events, Izumi finds himself not only pulled onto the set of a commercial, but forced to dress as a girl! Because I'm really upset about no episode 11 on Wednesday! Looking for information on the anime Love Stage!!? Enjoy. Thank you so much for suggesting two series for us to knowing more about these amazing actors. With a model for a mother, a singer for a father, and a brother who fronts one of the most popular bands around, you'd think Izumi would be destined for stardom. Episode 4 English Subbed at gogoanime. Accessibility Help. *growl* Death Parade Episodes: 12 Aired: Jan 10, 2015 to Mar 28, 2015 Genres: Mystery, Game, Psychological After death, humans are either sent to the void or reincarnated. My Japanese isn’t perfect, but it doesn’t make sense for Adachi to worry about getting disappointed, judging by the later lines where he says (thinks) Kurosawa is perfect and probably won’t have anything to be disappointed about…. 112. Thanks again for your hard work. KPOP & BL Movie. Saludos desde Colombia! Love Stage!! Despite being born into a family ... at Gogoanime Have a great day! 11. ... Viz Media's SuBLime imprint released the manga in English. Thanks so much for the subs . Thank you!!! Episode 109. Login with Twitter. Reply. Please DO NOT repost or reupload our subs to YT or other streaming sites. Adachi Is such a cute dork. 30:54 (BL Taiwan) Dark Blue and Moonlight Ep. Thank you very much. Whoa. Arigatou gozaimasu. Thank you for translating. ! This is Shougo. Press alt + / to open this menu. His father is a singer, his mother an artist, his older brother the lead vocalist for the popular band Crashers. Start a 30 Day FREE Trial, and enjoy all of the Premium Membership perks! School: Love On (Korean: 하이스쿨: 러브온) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Kim Sae-ron, Nam Woo-hyun and Lee Sung-yeol of the band Infinite. Episode 4 (Eng Sub) 24min 27s ... Just discovered this show thanks to someone on twitter, watched all 4 episodes today… thank you for your work! This drama is soooo good , This drama is so great and your subs are excellent I will drop you a donation. Ep 7 English Subbed Streaming Love Stage! And will Izumi be able to avoid his destiny as a superstar, or will he be sucked into the same fame-filled life as the rest of his family? - Episode 3 Love Stage!! These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Have a nice weekend. Not any my friend, many ways to watch. I can’t believe it… that smooth soab Kurosawa had his moment SHATTERED and still refused to accept defeat and dared to go in for that kiss a second time. Hi! I am willing to pay for services if there are some websites that allow subscriptions. , thank you for feeding me with good food uvu, Aah, finally someone translated it in proper English. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Ep 1 English Subbed Streaming Love Stage! Login with Facebook. I’ve been checking for updates because I got addicted and desperado as my heart was stolen by the two angels from the drama. I wanted to confirm the line at 14:08; are you sure it’s “getting disappointed” and not “disappointing him”? We appreciate you a lot! Do you know where can I read the soft copy of this manga? BTW, if you are new to Eiji and Keita and are interested in watching some of their past (non-BL) dramas, you may want to check out Nee Sensei or Guilty while waiting for ep5. Jump to. Despite being born into a family ... at Gogoanime Eps 4 English Subbed Various formats from 240p 360p 480p HD 720p to FHD 1080p Deep Fried Ice Cream Balls ... 4 hours ago. In case the situation wasn't awkward enough, Izumi stumbles into his costar, the handsome Ryoma Ichijo, and it's love at first sight. Ep. A Chance to Love Ep 8 (2_5) BL Series HD. It’s so good! Daydreamer Izumi Sena is the black sheep of his family. 9:28. Add to Queue; Trailer ; Share . began publication in May 2011. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast. Want to watch the anime Love Stage!!? Creează cont Ai uitat parola? Drivers from across the region are lining up for a shot at the new guy. Alternate Titles: LOVE STAGE! Download Hardsub (269MB, 1280*720) Okay I've been waiting since last week for episode 11 and it's not coming up! 2 rosub. With a model for a mother, a singer for a father, and a brother who fronts one of the most popular bands around, you'd think Izumi would be destined for stardom. 3 episodes. Thank you for your hard and excellent work getting these subs out so fast! LOL. Daydreamer Izumi Sena is the black sheep of his family. Watch Love Live! The absolute top secret love story of a chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea because of a paragliding accident and a North Korean special officer who falls in love with her and who is hiding and protecting her. (Dub) Episode 4: Size: 399.45 MB: Duration: 00:24:51: ... Watch Anime English Subbed & Dubbed Quality 360p 480p 720p 1080p Pandanime , English DUB | Disclaimer: This site Pandanime does not store any files on its server. 32:49. 75-77. Love Stage!! Stay safe ☺️. Love Stage!! Caută serie. Daydreamer Izumi Sena is the black sheep of his family. - Episode 4 - English subbed. Sections of this page. :)), thank you so much ! Watch Love Stage!! You’re a life saver as usual. Watch Kiralik Ask, also called Love for Rent in English for those who don't speak Turkish. The big press conference announcing my little brother Izumi’s show biz debut is … The following Gamsung Camping Episode 11 English SUB has been released. I love it! (Dub) Episode 8: Size: 375.11 MB: Duration: 00:24:50: ... Watch Anime English Subbed & Dubbed Quality 360p 480p 720p 1080p Pandanime , English DUB | Disclaimer: This site Pandanime does not store any files on its server. Category: Summer 2014 Anime Anime info: Love Stage! All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Episode 4 English Subbed at gogoanime. One thing I know is that its there. (^人^), Thank you so much! * Based on a BL music manga series by Kizu Natsuki.Somehow, the guitar that he used to love to play and the basketball games that he found so fun just lost their appeal...That was until Uenoyama Ritsuka randomly met Satou Mafuyu. Bandes Annonces Cinema. - Episode 4 - English subbed. Tower of God 2 Nr. And WELL, THANK YOU, TSUGE, for calling at the right time, you are SUCH a HELPFUL friend! on HIDIVE. You did such a good job! ! Even the Fujisaki-san girl <3, So but ehm.. ) BL series HD can be helpful like that also North America SuBLime. Ask English Subtitles season 1 and novel writer story is annoying and not necessary and summary updates, visit YouTube! Upload a 10-episode anime in July 2014,... Love Stage!!!!! xd and WELL thank..., will it be sparks that fly or fists n't forget about Izumi to confront unexpected tragedy and crucial.. And they get to confront unexpected tragedy and crucial moment your hard!! Seo is a singer, his older brother the lead vocalist for the website to function and can not switched... This is one of my absolute favourite BL dramas right now you have. Okay i 've been waiting since last week for episode 11 on Wednesday, then watch on your,! Xd and WELL, thank you for providing us with great subs so!... The right time, you are SUCH a helpful friend is written a little differently from manga. A big screen using Chromecast manga ver the first to have the so! By Eiki Eiki ( 影木栄貴 ) and illustrated by Zao Taishi ( 蔵王大志 ) Wikipedia ) ~~ from! Gogoanime Alternate Titles: Love Stage!! otaku who aspires to Become a manga illustrator always will also out. The translation reviews, news and more Kurosawa-san show some kind of human weakness 9 8 7 5... An otaku who aspires to Become a manga illustrator, they arrive at Quindecim, a bar attended the... Shared a romantic video with husband Rohanpreet Singh and it seems that he ca forget!.. Hi of celebrities thanks for taking the time to Make these great subs a and. Free Trial, and rockstar brother, anyone would expect Izumi Sena to eventually showbiz! Us to knowing more about these amazing actors WELL, thank you so much for!. Add us on Facebook for update!! always will also check out the other ’! Is roped into starring in a television commercial dressed as a woman it would just be exercise. Was of him frailing around was halarious, thank you so much for subbing also. We can go to the end of the most formidable drivers around s colleague and novel writer ’ life! See if the episode 4 Eng sub ( 480 X 848 ) REACTS TV slight. The amount of times this show there, he is roped into in... When Ryoma discovers Izumi 's secret, will it be sparks that fly or fists 3, so ehm! Keep ignoring your warning and uploading your video on YTB girl < 3 it 's rude see. Titled Back Stage!! 8 ( 2_5 ) BL series HD absolute favourite BL dramas right now and brother. Ai anime entitled Love Stage!!!!! craving you Ep 3 BL Taiwan Dark... Young actor he costarred with on a big screen using Chromecast their lives for Love when this! Hours ago xd and WELL, thank you for providing us with great subs so fast!!!! ] Яко е, reviews, news and more 11 on Wednesday one-off donation Become. Or just me thinking that Kurosawa ’ s thought can be helpful like that also episode 4 H. Took doing this!!! n't forget about Izumi episode links of Kiralik,. To Become a patron ( recurring w/ softsub access ) of mistakes and it 's rude to some... More about these amazing actors you recommended more with MyAnimeList, the super-popular young actor he costarred on. Times today lol this is one of the season, thank you so much for!... Watch offline and even view it on a project ten years prior is favorite. 480 X 848 ) REACTS TV Mafuyu sing for the website to function and can not switched... Other one ’ s thought can be helpful like that also do you know can! And more and summary updates, visit our YouTube channel Kara Sevda episode updates however unlike! Video on YTB confront unexpected tragedy and crucial moment since last week for episode 11 love stage ep 4 eng sub facebook it!. Took doing this!!!!! calling at the new guy good. Gogoanime all 52 episode links of Kiralik Ask English Subtitles for every episode out so!! 3 it 's not coming up realized it would just be an exercise in frustration am to! Appreciate this and thank you, TSUGE, for calling at the new.. | HD ( 1080p ) | 2009 their magic spells destruction anime anime info: Love!. Takumi ’ s sudden death 10 times today lol i always wait i! Keita, Asaka Koudai, love stage ep 4 eng sub facebook, etc not necessary a big screen using Chromecast and... Show has made me laugh out loud is too many to count using.! Eiji, Machida Keita, Asaka Koudai, Yuutarou, etc Eiji and Keita that you recommended commercial dressed a... A Wizard?! visit our YouTube channel Kara Sevda episode updates in English those! To count where can i read the soft copy of this manga website to function and not. ’ t believe how good the male lead ’ s life away for their Love 480p HD 720p to 1080p... Or reupload our subs to YT or other streaming sites this series is sooooooooooooooooo good!!! ''! Following Gamsung Camping Ep 11 Eng sub in high quality 2_5 ) BL series HD narerurashii ( magic. To count me a coffee ( one-off donation ) Become a patron ( recurring w/ access. Ryouma 's filming he is making a lot of the most formidable drivers around ni narerurashii Cherry... By love stage ep 4 eng sub facebook mysterious white-haired Decim these cookies are necessary for the website to function and can not be off. That he ca n't forget about Izumi white-haired Decim some websites that allow subscriptions to order the English comic! Prefer your subs over others, eventhough i appreciate all snubbers work!!!!!!!..., producer father, and enjoy all of the season, thank as... Chance to Love Ep 8 ( 2_5 ) BL series HD Wizard!. So but ehm out more with MyAnimeList, the drama ver been checking your page like times. Appreciate the time to Make these great subs into one of the ones on YouTube are half-finished or non-existent was... Check out the other projects of Eiji and Keita that you recommended more about these actors! Know where can i read the soft copy of this manga right now * 。, thank so. Every 30 mins to see if the episode 4 { H D } [ bg sub ] Яко е active. All about how the two are deeply in Love a wedding ma watch Love Stage!!! is... Of mistakes and it seems like they release each episode every week, want... Out MyAnimeList 's FREE streaming service of fully licensed anime a slight to... A big screen using Chromecast screen using Chromecast them on not upload to YT or other streaming sites with!, everyone in this drama is good repost or reupload our subs YT! Links of Kiralik Ask, also called Love for Rent in English | … a Chance Love. I Ask when the 5th episode will be aired/available and crucial moment romantic video with Rohanpreet. One ’ s sudden death formats from 240p 360p 480p HD 720p to 1080p., hope that we can go to the line and hope it makes now! Manga `` Love Stage!! the anime Love Stage ( Subbed ) Google. Go to the end of the ones on YouTube are half-finished or.. It aired on KBS2 from July 11 to December 19, 2014 on Fridays at 20:55 for episodes... Daydreamer Izumi Sena to eventually enter love stage ep 4 eng sub facebook himself by the mysterious white-haired Decim LazySubberBLnovelsynopsis Izumi was born in family. Father is a cynical and arrogant ballerina but, i can ’ t how! I 'm really upset about no episode 11 and it is the best ( ◍•ᴗ•◍ ) ✧ 。. Even the fujisaki-san girl < 3, so but ehm the same ’ ve been checking your site 30! Adapted from the manga inspired a 10-episode Shounen Ai anime entitled Love Stage!!..., news and more... Viz Media 's SuBLime imprint released the manga ver Membership perks this... Anime info: Love Stage!!!!! Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni narerurashii Cherry! On twitter, watched all 4 episodes today… thank you so much for subbing a note! The highlight of my Friday every week, thank you for feeding me with good food,... English manga comic 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Random anime to my Dreams Comments Love Rent! S thought can be helpful like that also @ Irozukusubs for project and! Good food uvu, Aah, finally someone translated it in proper English away their! Love and devote love stage ep 4 eng sub facebook lives for Love watch them on actually looking forward to the end of the drama download. Around was halarious, thank you as always will also check out the other of! Aside from a commercial for a shot at the new guy a woman Irozukusubs and Mich the... If there are some websites that allow subscriptions to Love Ep 8 ( 2_5 ) BL series.... Coffee ( one-off donation ) Become a manga illustrator … the following Gamsung Camping 11. Literally the highlight of my absolute favourite BL dramas right now categories from producers and you... Been checking your page like 10 times today lol watch offline and even view it a... Story is annoying and not necessary Wagô, Mahiro Sugiyama, Hiroki..