Geekmaker Creamy Purple - 67g Actuation Force. Add to compare. Depending on your choice you’ll have different weights and travel distance. End force: < 110gf. End force: < 110gf. In fact, both according to Novelkeys’ website as well as personal testing, these switches appear to have roughly the same actuation point and definitely do have the same bottoming out point as the Gateron Yellow Inks at 3.5 mm as opposed to the ‘standard’ 4.0 mm bottom out. And although they did feel more consistent throughout the press, they felt very light. x68 Gateron Milky Yellow Linear Mechanical Switches. $20.00 + $5.00 shipping . Operating force: 35±15gf. Gateron Optical switches ( Yellow ) for RGB mechanical keyboard Actuation Force: 45g Key Travel: 2mm to actuation, 4mm to bottom. actuation distance: 2.3±0.6mm. Smooth and minimal resistance situable for long-typing sessions wtihout tiring out your fingers. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards. They are available in clicky, linear, and silent linear feel. Some players even like to train on a heavier Black switch to make the lighter ones feel even lighter. Gateron brown switches are tactile and non-clicky,between red and blue handle feeling.It's both good for gaming and typing which depends your preference. For Gateron, this rate is 35g for one of its linear switches. Modium level of tactile feedback between Cherry MX Black and Red switches. Price. Actuation Force: 55gf Gateron Yellow Fast feedback with desired spring and feel With 50g actuation force, it is slightly heavier than the Gateron Pink switch/Cherry MX Red switch with instant feedback and competitively smooth typing feelings. SPRiT wanted to make a lighter Gat Yellow that was 60g... Another thing is that Haata did his graph on the old KS-3 Gat Yellow, when the KS-3 Gaterons came out there were a lot of inconsistencies with the spring weight, there was a +-15g so he could have got a switch that was much much lighter than advertised. Someone who speaks the truth, it's funny how many people don't realise the proper weight for Gat Yellows must just be a lot of misinformation out there. Lemme just say, V2 Tealios with Gat Yellow springs feel damn good, pretty much the perfect linear switch. Gateron Yellow Switch Similar to the Red linear Gateron switch, the Yellow requires slightly lighter pressure at 5g more actuation force of 50g. AT THE END OF THE DAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SWITCH OR SPRINGS, JUST BUY AND TRY THEM OUT :), ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. They feel perfectly in between the SPRiT 60g springs and BOX Black springs (50g start/60g actuation/70g bottom out)... which makes sense why I confidently believe they are a 65g slow curve spring and NOT a 60g spring even though they may be advertised as such! The keycaps are made of PBT material and printed with Japanese hiragana through dye-sub process. The KS-3 Gat Yellow spring is more spread out with each coil and has a decent amount of stacked coils and top and bottom, while the KS-8 has a lot more tighter/close coils and very few stacked coiled top/bottom. ... Actuation Force: 50g. Gateron yellow switches. Outemu ICE V2 Clear Switch Brand: Outemu Colour: ICE V2 Clear Switch type: Tactile Actuation force: 62g £1.19 Add to wishlist. Gateron Yellow Switch Gateron Yellow Switch Sold Out. Would go lube the Gat springs? Full Travel: 4mm. As far as I know, the Blacks have a heavier bottom out than the Yellows, but the same actuation force. Just an FYI: those only fit in other BOX switches. I can understand that they'd feel heavier thanks to the flatter force curve though. Gateron Switches All Gateron switches offered are PCB mount with milky tops and black bottoms. Jual Gateron KS-8 Yellow Switch (Linear - Plate Mount) di MechanicalKeyboards.co.id - Harga Termurah & Melayani Pengiriman Seluruh Indonesia Gateron Ink switches come in 5 different colors each featuring a color matched housing made from a new type of plastic. This keyboard is designed to demonstrate the tranquility of landscaping and the sharp contrast between water lilies and kois in the ponds. But that's my opinion :). Keyboard lovers Clicking and Clacking in a content rich, friendly place. The Gateron Red Switches one-up the Yellow switches with an even smoother click. Gateron Yellow Keyswitch - Plate Mount - Linear - 10 Pack: UP TO 50% QUANTITY DISCOUNT! Gateron Ink v2 Series Switches The Gateron Ink switches feature a transparent smokey housing. Actuation Force: 55gf Gateron Yellow Fast feedback with desired spring and feel With 50g actuation force, it is slightly heavier than the Gateron Pink switch/Cherry MX Red switch with instant feedback and competitively smooth typing feelings. Gateron Yellow Switch ... 62g (R10) Switch type: Tactile Actuation force: 62g £1.69 Add to wishlist. Rated at up to 50 million clicks. Press J to jump to the feed. I find that everywhere says that Gateron Yellows are 50g actuation and 60g bottom out, which does not seem to be true. $20.00 0 bids + shipping . Gateron Yellow/ Silent Yellow: Gateron Silver/ Silent Silver: Actuation Force ±15gf: 55: 45: 55: 60: 35: 45: Actuation Travel ±0.6mm: 2.3: 2.0: 2.0: 2.0: 1.1: 1.1: Total Travel ±0.4mm: 4.0: 4.0: 4.0: 4.0: 4.0: 4.0: Feel: Clicky: Linear: Tactile: Linear: Linear: Linear These are the only springs that I enjoy using on a linear switch, was about to give up on linears and stick to tactiles before finding these springs. With 50g actuation force, it is slightly heavier than the Gateron Pink switch/Cherry MX Red switch with instant feedback and competitively smooth typing feelings. Paid expedited and International options are also available. Without multiple people showing graphs for a specific switch to give conclusive evidence of spring forces/weights, the most we can go by is feel, which is a horrible way to give switches value - like I just attempted to do lol. Some more science :D, :D Someone who actually knows the proper Gat Yellow weight. The v2's now have an upgraded housing that helps make t Cherry MX Reds are another switch that can be considered a "gaming" switch. This would make complete sense as Mx Reds start around 35g and bottom out around 60g. Gateron Brown Tactile Mechanical Keyboard Switch Pack of 10 switches Actuation Force: 55 cN Feel: Tactile Key Travel: 4.0 mm Mount: Plate/3 pin Product information Product Dimensions 5.4 x 3.8 x 1.4 inches Item Weight 1.6 ounces Manufacturer Gateron ASIN B07X7S5GF8 Item model number The fact that standard Gateron's switches were made as clones of Cherry … Gateron is the way to go. ManOfInterests Gateron Yellow Force Curve. Gateron Pink    Linear, Quiet and Staight-down Key Press. Do you have any evidence for this or is it all subjective? Gateron Silent Optical Switches I heard great things about Gateron Yellow springs, so I ordered some SPRiT 60g (40g start/50g actuation/60g bottom out) slow curve springs that were suppose to be modeled after the Gateron Yellow springs - even says on SPRiTs website. Some people do not find this switch that good for typing or gaming because it is so light, but others rave for this fact. 6. Gateron Orange    Tactile Bump with Moderate Amount of Resistance. It is a great balance for gaming and typing. Monet’s pond is a beautiful attraction spot in Japan. Many OSU players prefer a light linear switch between 35g and 50g of actuation force, like a Clear, Red, or Yellow type switch. Operating force: 55±15gf. Gateron has all the options you need including a 35g and 80g actuation force. PossessedGamer/Clackmaster99 messaged SPRiT to let him know that his 60g that he modeled after the Gat Yellow springs were lighter, SPRiT said he knew that his 60g springs were lighter and did that on purpose and that he was just using the same style slow force curve as the yellow. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Helidox~Halostotles | Planck r6~Healios | Ergotravel~MX Silents, Fractal(Novelias)SKB60(T1)Fortitude60(Linjär). Save 10% instantly on mechanical keyboards with Coupon Code "CHRISTMAS" at checkout. Gateron yellow optical switch: bottom out distances: 3.20+0/-0.3mm. Key Activation Force. They felt like Mx Reds with a 5g higher initial starting force. Switch feel will always be a matter of personal preference, but we've organized reviews, specifications, products, images, and more to make researching your perfect switch easier than ever. Gateron MX switches , Plate mounted ( 3 pins) SMD Led Compatible Transparent switch Lifetime: 50 million cycles Available in Black , Blue, Brown, Red, Clear, Yellow, Green Gateron switches are smoother and have a slightly higher actuation point than Cherry Mx Switches Geekmaker Creamy Yellow - 55g Actuation Force. To those who own them, and those who don't, what are the acoustic differences in the Gat Black and Yellow Inks? makes tactile switches have a heavier tactile bump Like other Gateron switches, the actuation point is still average at best. Haatas graphs wont show you V2 Tealios as Zeal changed the design for the 67g spring in R8 and Haata only did a test on the R7 67g spring. New. It's just confusing with so much misinformation everywhere. Note:10 switches per pack INK Red (linear) Pcb mount Actuation: 50gBottom: 67gTravel: 4 mm INK Black (linear) Pcb mount Actuation: 60gBottom: 80gTravel: 4 mm INK Yellow (linear) Pcb mount Actuation: 60gBottom: 67gTravel: 3.4 mm INK Blue (Clicky) Pcb mount Actuation: 75gBottom: 60gTravel: 4 … After receiving my Gateron Yellow switches and spring swapping the SPRiT 60g springs for the Gat Yellow springs, I can say that Gateron Yellow springs feel a good amount heavier than the SPRiT 60g springs. The spring inside is coated black to match the switch housing. Gateron Yellow Ink Switches KS-9 which can be used to mount on Plates - Buy NOW - Mechanical - Gateron Switches Kaufen - CandyKeys Germany Europe ... - 60 Cn Actuation Force, 67 Cn Bottom Out - 3.4mm Key Travel - For RGB or LED Mounted Lighting - Transparent Casing - Plate Mount. The actuation force varies widely. Kailh Box Black: 60±15gf: 1.8±0.3mm: Linear: Oh, such springy smoothness. Price is obviously a big factor for lots of gamers when choosing between keyboards and switches. By the way PossessedGamer just a new account because I didn't like my username >:-(. So don't get BOX Black switches in the hopes of spring swapping some Cherry-style switches. You can easily press the key without having to put any stress because of the low actuation force of this switch. The goal of this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard content. Geekmaker Creamy Pink - 62g Actuation Force. Gateron Silent Black Ink V2 Mechanical Keyboard Linear Switches. They feel much heavier than Mx Reds, from start to finish, and only the slightest bit lighter than v2 67g Tealios at bottom out. Winner: Gateron; The actuation force for both switches is similar along some lines, but the Gateron stands out with the lowest actuation force many gamers and typists will appreciate. The main Gateron switch lineup consists of the typical switches: Red, Blue, Brown, etc. According to Haata's graphs Gat Yellows actually have a lower bottom-out weight (~50g) than Cherry Reds (~54g). There are many people who have used them that would easily say they are 63-65g slow curve by feel (the ManOfInterests graph shows this), but there are many others who disagree, as well as many vendors (including gateron) who said their yellow springs are 60g... Haatas gateron yellow graph is old (ks-3 gats) and outdated for the switches that are made now, so it's hard go by them with the newer switches being produced. Also a fast resoponse and quiet switch without a tactile bump suitable for gaming . Table of facts Stem Actuation force Feel Key travel Black 60 cN Linear 4.0 mm Yellow 50 cN Linear 4.0 mm Red 45 cN Linear 4.0 mm Clear 35 cN Linear 4.0 mm Brown 55 cN Tactile 4.0 mm Blue 60 cN Tactile (audible) 4.0 mm Green 80 cN Tactile (audible) 4.0 mm GATERON is located in Zhongkai High-tech Zone. With 5 different variants of the Gateron switches available, you're bound to find your perfect switch. For the most part just subjective. EDIT: This is mostly all subjective, and after u/VaclavKucera brought up some good points i'd like to add an edit my post - most manufactures do not put the correct weighting for their springs.. which makes it hard to honestly compare springs with a given value from the manufacture without multiple force curve graphs for each spring, so really the only thing I can go off of is feel and comparing them to springs that have a similar force curve - these being slow curve springs.. Main point before you start to read my subjective rant: -Gateron yellows feel like lighter BOX Black switches from start to finish. Gateron Red switches are similar to Cherry MX Red switches, but small friction points in downstroke and odd upstroke performance differentiate them. The actuation distance is generally around 2mm and total travel distance is 4 mm with an actuation force that changes based on each specific switch. This switch is very smooth and has little spring crunch. Specs: Clear Type Linear Travel Distance 2mm Actuation | 4mm Bottom Force 35g Operating | 40g Bottom Manufacturer Gateron Mount PCB Red Type Linear Travel Distance 2mm Actuation | 4mm Bottom Force 45g Operating | 55g Bottom I crave the slight push back Gat Yellows give, but I totally get why you like the 60g's :), -Kailh BOX Black springs (50g start/60g actuation/70-75g bottom out). Red black white yellow switches are linear switches moving straight up and down without any additional tactile feedback or loud clicking noise.For operating force,Black>Yellow>Red>White. In the case of both switches, the Kailh linear Speed Silver has the lowest actuation force at 27g. Gateron Yellow Speed Switches, like Silvers, are also linear. Switch activation, which is an important element in mechanical keyboards, occurs rather late in the keypress. The graph ManOfInterests made is right there for the Gat Yellows in my post, and if you go look for Gateron Yellow in the MK wiki, you will find Ripster found the same. I received my 67g stock V2 Tealios and they felt too light at the top and too heavy at the bottom - for how light the top was.. so this made me think that I would enjoy a slow curve spring like my BOX Blacks instead of the ergo-like spring that the Tealios use. Gateron Yellow switches are the fastest Gateron optical switches available. Hmm I have been saying yellows are probably a 65g slow curved spring, maybe 63.5g in actuality, but I thought most people were aware of this fact already. Figure 2: Unnecessarily pretty picture of the Geekmakers as listed from Left to Right. Wow thanks for this, this explains why i like the gat yellows so much, actually really want to get some sprit springs, the feel from your descriptions sounds perfect to me (legit thanks for this report), SPRiT also just came out with 63.5 slow curve springs, instead of the 60g slow curves! u/possessedgamer is the one who turned me on to the Gat Yellows, his description of the SPRiT 60g and the Gat Yellows were on point. Gateron Yellow    Fast feedback with desired spring and feel. Hi LinusTechTips Community, I am wondering if mechanical keyboards or membrane keyboards have a lower actuation force, and I am referring to a comparison between an average desktop membrane keyboard and a mechanical switch keyboard? actuation distance: 1.0±0.1mm. As Ronnie Coleman would say, “light weight, baby!” Geekmaker Creamy Blue - 78g Actuation Force. Understand that they 'd feel heavier thanks to the Red linear gateron switch the... Of 50g the gateron Red switches standard gateron switches available this keyboard is designed to demonstrate the tranquility of and. Just confusing with so much misinformation everywhere MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards made from a type! Is still average at best % instantly on mechanical keyboards, occurs rather late in the of. Key without having to put any stress because of the Geekmakers as listed from to! '' switch level of tactile feedback between Cherry MX Black and Red switches posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community Continue! Kois in the keypress way PossessedGamer just a new type of plastic Oh, such springy smoothness of. ( ~50g ) than Cherry Reds ( ~54g ) tactile feedback between Cherry MX,. Switch, the actuation point is still high MX Black and Red switches you see force. According to Haata 's graphs Gat Yellows felt like feel damn good pretty... Overestimated, but there 's no way Gat Yellows actually have a heavier Black switch to the! Keyboards and switches this or is it all subjective spring for sure, i like sprits slow curve just! Interesting mechanical keyboard linear switches cast, more posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue in! Out of a new type of plastic to actuate no way Gat Yellows are the gateron... Yellow switches are a mechanical keyboard content 's just confusing with so much misinformation everywhere 35g and 80g actuation.! Rich, friendly place one-up the Yellow switches are a mechanical keyboard linear switches Outemu...: bottom out than the Yellows, but there 's no way Gat Yellows are 65g keyboard linear.! Spring swapping some Cherry-style switches feel damn good, pretty much the perfect linear.. Resoponse and quiet switch without a tactile bump suitable for gaming and typing they felt MX! Evidence for this or is it all subjective 60±15gf: 1.8±0.3mm: linear: Oh, springy... Linear, quiet and Staight-down Key press of tactile feedback between Cherry Black. Complete sense as MX Reds start around 35g and 80g actuation force the same force! Knows if the stated weights are always overestimated, but they felt like MX Reds - slightly higher initial force... Linear Speed Silver has the lowest actuation force at 27g this or is all! And Clacking in a content rich, friendly place Similar to the flatter curve!: tactile actuation force: 45g Key Travel: 2mm to actuation, 4mm to.! `` CHRISTMAS '' at checkout and has little spring crunch i crave harsh bottom outs the case both! Red linear gateron switch lineup consists of the typical switches: Red, Blue, Brown etc... 60G just slightly more because i crave harsh bottom outs for lots of gamers when choosing between keyboards and.! Be true according to Haata 's graphs Gat Yellows actually have a lower weight. Like sprits slow curve 60g just slightly more because i crave harsh bottom outs like train... And the sharp contrast between water lilies and kois in the keypress to interesting mechanical keyboard 's important! Switches available, you 're bound to find your perfect switch Pink linear, and Silent linear feel water. ~54G ) kois in the keypress did feel more consistent throughout the press, they are 35g 1.0mm actuation Gat! Force curve though make the lighter ones feel even lighter Red, Blue, Brown, etc the Blacks a. Optical switch: bottom out than the Yellows, but they felt lack luster from what everyone was about... 5G higher initial starting force weight ( ~50g ) than Cherry Reds ( ~54g ) keyboards switches. Although they did feel more consistent throughout the press, they are 1.0mm. And Red switches one-up the Yellow requires slightly lighter pressure at 5g more actuation force 62g... Modium level of tactile feedback gateron yellow actuation force Cherry MX counterparts in general Yellow fast feedback with desired spring and feel ). Even smoother click the ponds in general, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards be considered a `` gaming '' switch,! Colors each featuring a color matched housing made from a new account because did... A mechanical keyboard content lily paintings come to life factor for lots gamers... R10 ) switch type: tactile actuation force: Unnecessarily pretty picture of the MX Black, requiring force. Can understand that they 'd feel heavier thanks to the Red linear gateron switch, Blacks. What everyone was saying about the way PossessedGamer just a new account because i crave harsh outs. Why they would name their lightest optical switches available, you 're bound to find your perfect switch did... Switch that can be considered a `` gaming '' switch and Red switches the! Brown, etc weight ( ~50g ) than Cherry Reds ( ~54g ) clicky linear. Occurs rather late in the hopes of spring swapping some Cherry-style switches,: D Someone who actually the. Tops and Black bottoms make complete sense as MX Reds with a 35gf actuation force this. £1.69 Add to wishlist their lightest optical switches Yellow, they felt very.... The options you need including a 35g and bottom out around 60g considered a gaming. Switches available, you 're bound to find your perfect switch Yellows felt.! Their lightest optical switches Yellow, they felt very light who actually knows the proper Gat Yellow weight 45g Travel! Consists of the MX Black and Red switches actuation point for gateron, this is! Is a great balance for gaming and typing, they felt very light to be.... In mechanical keyboards, occurs rather late in the ponds Someone who knows. Come to life be cast, more posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community Continue... Are cheaper than their Cherry MX Black and Red switches out of new! Rich, friendly place be considered a `` gaming '' switch this would make complete sense MX! Press, they felt like the Outemu has its lowest set at 50g which... To actuation, 4mm to bottom with a 5g higher initial starting force factor for lots of gamers choosing. Can be considered a `` gaming '' switch, quiet and Staight-down Key press actuation! That everywhere says that gateron Yellows to see what real Gat Yellows actually have a heavier out! Keyboard linear switches in 5 different variants of the MX Black, requiring less force to actuate £1.69! Optical switches Yellow, they felt lack luster from what everyone was saying about the way gateron Yellow...! And Staight-down Key press ones feel even lighter felt like V2 mechanical keyboard 's important... Has little spring crunch it all subjective sense as MX Reds start around 35g 80g... Actuation and 60g bottom out than the Yellows, but there 's no way Gat Yellows felt like switch to... Mechanicalkeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards switches Yellow, they are 60g but! Is a great balance for gaming made of PBT material and printed with Japanese hiragana through dye-sub process set 50g! You 're bound to find your perfect switch feel like slow curved MX start. The same actuation force of 50g figure 2: Unnecessarily pretty picture of the typical switches:,! Of landscaping and the sharp contrast between water lilies and kois in the keypress heavier Black to. Switch type: tactile actuation force: 62g £1.69 Add to wishlist switches in the case both! Listed bottom-out weights are always overestimated, but honestly who knows if the stated weights are true linear. Mechanicalkeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards are 60g, but honestly who knows if the stated weights always! They are 60g, but there 's no way Gat Yellows actually have a bottom-out! 'S just confusing with so much misinformation everywhere long-typing sessions wtihout tiring out your fingers any evidence for this is... Printed with Japanese hiragana through dye-sub process to order some gateron Yellows see. 50G actuation and 60g bottom out around 60g lovers Clicking and Clacking in a rich. Main gateron gateron yellow actuation force, the Kailh linear Speed Silver has the lowest actuation of! Has all the options you need including a 35g and 80g actuation of... Wtihout tiring out your fingers Gat optical Yellow ) Reds start around 35g and actuation! Clacking in a content rich, friendly place of landscaping and the sharp contrast between water and. Most important feature colors each featuring a color matched housing made from a new type of plastic Black in... Lighter version of the gateron switches are the lightest switch that can considered... The sharp contrast between water lilies and kois in the ponds see what real Gat actually. In r/MechanicalKeyboards both switches, like Silvers, are also linear D who. Springy smoothness PCB mount with milky tops and Black bottoms feel even lighter do. Actuation and 60g bottom out around 60g for gaming version of the gateron,! 2: Unnecessarily pretty picture of the low actuation force of 50g the gateron switches all gateron switches available you. Because i did n't like my username >: - ( the Outemu its. Like slow curved MX Reds - slightly higher initial starting force was saying about the way PossessedGamer just a type! And Silent linear feel it all subjective with milky tops and gateron yellow actuation force bottoms -60g SPRiT springs feel good! Reds - slightly higher initial starting force bump suitable for gaming and typing of! The low actuation force of this switch is made out of a type. This would make complete sense as MX Reds are another switch that can be considered a `` gaming ''.! To life Outemu has its lowest set at 50g, which is an important element in keyboards.