The serialized chassis allows the user to remove the polymer frame and swap it out for one with a different color, one with an integral laser unit or an integral tactical light. When I gripped the Nano, it immediately fell into the sweet spot—resting nicely and naturally high into the web of my right hand. I find that Beretta knew what they were doing as it provides a very fast way to draw the gun. The Pico.Beretta’s new .380 pocket pistol is a departure from their traditional line of steel framed concealed carry guns, but completely in line with the aesthetic of the Nano. Compare the dimensions and specs of Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta Pico to purchase a qualifying Nano or Pico in any configuration and fill out the online form. Made in USA. From plinking to personal defense and professions in the law enforcement arena, Beretta compact pistols are second to none for concealed-carry, tactical missions, and duty use. Not rated yet. ©2021 Outdoor Sportsman Group. Easy to Disassemble and Customize, Loaded with Features, Made in USA. The Beretta Pico is chambered for the .380 ACP. Trijicon's new RMRcc features the durability and reliable controls that have made the RMR so successful, but its reduced dimensions make the “Concealed Carry” model better suited for the popular small-frame pistols designed for discreet carry and personal defense. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Taurus TX 22 Competition: Red Dot Mounts Directly to New Pistol’s Barrel, The 14 Best Comments We’ve Seen About KelTec’s 5.7x28mm P50 Pistol, Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision: New Variant Comes Suppressor Ready, SIG Announces Release of 5,000 M18 Commemorative P320 Pistols, Streamlight TLR-6 Weapon Lights Now Fit Springfield Hellcat, Glock 43X/48, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro: New 6 MOA Dot Delivers Blistering Speed, Browning X-Point Defense Ammo Blocks Hollow Point Obstructions, DC Police Grants Congresswoman Lauren Boebert a Carry Permit, WATCH: Oklahoma Pharmacy Shooting Still Holds Many Lessons, WATCH: Indiana Gunman Shoots Himself in Leg During Break-In Attempt, Massad Ayoob Reviews the Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical, Beretta Backups – The PX4 Storm Subcompact, BU9 Nano & Pico. That is a long time for a family-owned business, or any other business for that matter. Take your concealed carry up a notch with Beretta’s cutting-edge Nano in 9mm (back) and Pico in .380 ACP (front), which offer snag-free profiles, 6+1 capacities and more 21st century enhancements. Barrel length 2.7″ 4. Tale of the Tape: Ruger LCP II vs. Beretta Pico “For a closer look at modern pistols chambered for the .380 ACP, I recently tested the new Ruger LCP II and Beretta Pico side-by-side for this “Tale of the Tape.” Both pistols are interpretations of what each company believes to be the ideal, modern, concealed-carry .380 for today’s shooters.” $49.00 $24.50. Since the serial number of the Nano is on the stainless steel chassis, the technopolymer grip frame can be easily exchanged or replaced like other accessories. to purchase a qualifying Nano or Pico in any configuration and fill out the online form. But lets talk about how all of this started. 3 Undercover Berettas.  That is pretty darn thin. The people asked and Trijicon answered. Beretta Hex Wrench 1,3 mm for Nano & Pico Sight Kit. H. Hackman New Member. Beretta BU9 Nano Pistol -Thanks to its thin, snag-free profile, the Nano effortlessly glides in and out of your holster, while its smooth contour and low weight offer you maximum comfort even for all-day carry. It is a slim, sleek, and snag-free concealable shooter. 01. Give a Gift   Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly for Beretta Nano Pistols. 02 - Demi. I prefer the Pico for trouser pocket carry because it is slightly less than the 42 in length, height, width and weight. Only owned my first firearm (SR9C) for a month now, but already looking to buy my second. Until 2016, the pistol was manufactured at Beretta USA's main headquarters in Accokeek, Maryland. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. The super-slick design is less than an inch wide and 5.63 inches long with no external controls at all, other than the reversible magazine release and the trigger. The Pico's snag-free slide and frame is a true 18 mm at the widest point. by Jorge Amselle / All Guns and Ammo subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. The Nano comes with a hard plastic case, lock, instructions, and two six-shot magazines. Magazines are solid, look like custom 1911 mags. The Beretta Pico top of the line. You likely want a round that has passed the FBI Ballistic Test. The most important reason people chose nano is: It is competitively priced with a suggested retail of only $475 US at the time of this review. To make writing of these numbers easier use is made of a prefix. Beretta’s APX striker-fired 9mm is a top-tier duty gun; one that I can’t help but feel is oft-overlooked.But not by Jon Wayne Taylor, who liked the RDO, Centurion, and Compact to the tune of a strong 4 stars or by Dan Zimmerman, who gave the Full Size a full-on 5 stars and often carries it while out-and-about.. It is unlike any other rifle on the market because it offers features no one else does; those looking for a rifle that fits like a custom-made firearm should look no further than the Benelli Lupo. Available in a 13+1 capacity 9mm or a 10+1 capacity .40, this hammer-fired, double-action/single-action (DA/SA) pistol stays small but includes an accessory rail for compact lights/lasers, three-dot adjustable sights, an ambidextrous thumb safety, a reversible magazine release, a full-sized slide lock/release and a polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps. It is also loaded with extra features one would not expect to find in so small a package. For purposes of clarity, I consent to Athlon's collection, storage, processing, and transfer of my Personal Data and Non-Personal Data (as defined in the Privacy Policy) for the purpose of signing up for the email newsletter. The Nano has a stainless steel insert frame with a technopolymer grip. 10mm Pistol Comparison: Scoring & Ranking 4 Popular Models. View the entire family of Nano pistols. Beretta has been in the business of satisfying the demands of military and civilian firearms customers for almost 500 years. Beretta Px4 Storm Magazine .45 ACP 10 Rounds Alloy Matte Black Beretta Px4 Storm Magazine .45 ACP 10 Rounds Alloy... Our Low Price $51.94 Showing 24 of 69 Items Its heart is a serialized modular chassis, meaning that the frame can be easily … Nano Pistols. It is Beretta’s first striker-fired pistol which is capable of delivering 6+1 9mm rounds accurately. In 1985, the United States military selected the Beretta 92 as its official sidearm, renaming it the M9 and replacing the venerable .45-caliber Model 1911. At less than 11.5 ounces, it is among the lightest pocket pistols you can buy. The frame of the gun is made of polymer. The nano [n] to pico [p] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed. All of this plus the Beretta name and reputation for quality is available at a very reasonable cost. Utilizing a removable, serialized sub-chassis the Nano pistol can be easily modified with replaceable grip … Beretta Talon Grip Pico. Beretta PICO Leather Right Hand Holster Mod. The unloaded weight is less than 20 ounces, making the Nano ideal for all-day carry. When the action is pulled back, the tilt in the barrel is, in fact, barely noticeable. Most notable, however, is the modular design of the pistol, which allows the user to easily disassemble it and swap out barrels to convert the gun from a .380 to a .32 if so desired. New Beretta Pico 380ACP Pistol - Page 31 - Beretta Forum New Beretta Pico 380ACP Pistol - Page 29 - Beretta Forum Or you could just read the whole thread for a complete history lesson on the Pico. The main reason being the trigger. Nano Rosa Frame. Beretta Pico. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Beretta Pico vs Glock 42. Nano & Pico Magazines, the new two model poket pistols from Beretta Nano FDE Frame. Discussion Starter • #1 • Dec 30, 2013. About half way through my box of 50 rounds, the dot texture st… The name gets the point across; this is one very small concealed carry .380 ACP. Street-ready 1911 compacts offering high-powered protection from 9mm to .45 ACP! First Look: Springfield Armory Model 2020 Waypoint Bolt-Action Rifle, Kimber Rapide Black Ice 10mm Review – A Truly Unique 1911, Leupold DeltaPoint Micro Red Dot for Pistols: TESTED, The Story of Civil War Sniper Jack Hinson and His Rifle, New for 2021: Stoeger STR-9S Combat Semi-Auto Pistol, New for 2021: SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry Legion and P365 .380, Kimber Rapide Black Ice 10mm Review — A Truly Unique 1911, Cameras Don't Lie: Subsonic 9mm vs. .300 Blackout, Trijicon RMRcc Reflex Sight – Perfect for Optics-Ready Concealed-Carry Pistols. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. In telecommunications some very large and very small values are used. Richard Nance and Sean Utley show you a couple of compact personal defense guns from Beretta; the .380 Pico and the 9mm Nano. ARCHIVED; Posted: 7/10/2016 2:52:52 AM EST After a week of Beretta Pico pocket carry, I am relegating the Glock 42 to jackets. The story of a confederate sniper’s revenge and an exclusive look at his rifle. Beretta BU9 Nano Pistol -Thanks to its thin, snag-free profile, the Nano effortlessly glides in and out of your holster, while its smooth contour and low weight offer you maximum comfort even for all-day carry. The Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact may be pushing the boundaries of what can be considered a pocket pistol, but it leaves nothing behind in term of features and performance. It is Beretta’s first striker-fired pistol which is capable of delivering 6+1 9mm rounds accurately. Not rated yet. 1. Today, the company caters to the needs of its concealed-carry customers with truly innovative designs using the latest in technological advancements and modern materials. Compare the dimensions and specs of Kimber Micro 9 and Beretta Nano The Pico is the thinnest .380 auto made by one millimeter. Pocket pistols are most often thought of as underpowered, but that does not have to be the case, especially when it comes to the Beretta Nano. The Beretta Nano carries a payload of seven 9x19mm cartridges at the ready, and would be a very good choice for a concealed-carry pistol. The LC9 has a polymer frame that’s light, but the slide to frame fit is a bit loose. The prefix gives a value with which the value must be multiplied. The Nano is more angular. The Nano’s shape is also eye-catching with a rakish angle to the slide that tapers toward the muzzle, making it a natural for quick reholstering. The Beretta Pico is chambered for the .380 ACP. The Nano’s shape is also eye-catching with a rakish angle to the slide that tapers toward the muzzle, making it a natural for quick reholstering. Shop at Cheaper Than Dirt! BU9 Nano. Beretta Nano 9mm vs. Beretta Pico vs. Glock 43 & 42. Sight radius 3.3″ 7. As I’ve been so pleased with the Nano for years, it isn’t reasonable to suggest I shouldn’t have wanted to test drive the Pico when it came out. The 9mm Beretta Nano has truly subcompact dimensions, measuring 5.63 inches in length, 4.17 inches in height and 0.9 inches in width while maintaining an empty weight of 19.8 ounces. The new Beretta Pico was announced today at the 2013 National Rifle Association’s Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Houston, TX. The Nano has a 3.07” barrel housed inside the stainless steel slide that is coated black, for a stealth look. The Nano is the only Beretta I have, actually. For the absolute tiniest in concealed-carry subcompacts, also check out the Beretta Pico in .380. All Rights Reserved. Now and for only a limited time, you can buy any new Beretta Nano or Pico model and get $50 back. While military contracts have played a significant role in Beretta’s history, it has also been very much involved in the civilian market and made several small pocket pistols over the years. I have been shooting Pocket guns on a regular basis since the LCP first came out. The trigger was perfectly reachable without issue. Instant free online tool for pico to nano conversion or vice versa. Both mags drop free on release but the LCP hits a stop on insert while the Beretta does not. The 9mm Beretta Nano has truly subcompact dimensions, measuring 5.63 inches in length, 4.17 inches in height and 0.9 inches in width while maintaining an empty weight of 19.8 ounces. Performance Reduced Power Spring Kit-Full reduced power spring kit for the Nano pistol, sear spring, blocker spring, and stainless steel striker guide for nice trigger pull, smooth and easy action, this does not alter the striker spring.-Reduces pull by about 1.5 lbs. The new Beretta pistols carry on the rich and long-standing tradition of excellent product craftmanship, which began in 1526. Its operation is simple and intuitive, and its modular design … The Nano pistol's initial release is chambered in 9mm Luger.It has been available since October 2011. At last count, over 11 million people had concealed-carry permits, and this market is increasingly including women gun owners. If the Nano had a shorter trigger throw (not even necessarily a lighter trigger) I'd be sold on the Beretta. Firearms design has certainly changed over the years, and Beretta has not only kept up but also been a leader in innovation. Overall width .725″ 6. When my hand comes up, the extended grip on the mag engages my hand very quickly and easily. Both LaserMax and Crimson Trace lasers are available. Also the magazine release on the Pico is ambidextrous while the one on the LCP is left side only. Several colors and options are available including standard black, pink and FDE. In English, a “pico” is a mathematical term for “one-trillionth.” In other words, something very, very small. In this segment of "Cameras Don't Lie," a subsonic-ammo showdown, 9mm vs. .300 Blackout fired from AR rifles. When I gripped the Nano, it immediately fell into the sweet spot—resting nicely and naturally high into the web of my right hand. While my test model featured a stainless trigger, current Picos have black triggers. Like its slightly bigger brother the Nano, the Pico is engineered to be easy and intuitive to take apart and reassemble. 1-5 of 5 items; Page 1 of 1; Nano Sniper Grey Frame. Beretta Nano For Deep Concealment on Daily Basis. RELATED: Massad Ayoob Reviews the Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical. The Pico is a Double Action Only (DAO) pistol. Super thin, ultra concealable, and easy to configure, the Beretta Pico sets a new standard for the micro compact carry pistol. Apr 9, 2015, Stay in the know with the Personal Defense World newsletter, Brownells Giving Away 14,000-Round Barrel of 5.56 NATO for Super Bowl, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Authors Massively Punitive Gun Control Bill, WATCH: Rapper YFN Lucci Pops Negligent Discharge on Video Set, REPORT: YouTube Prank Attack Gone Wrong Leads to Fatal Shooting, Gun News, Gun Reviews, and Self Defense Tips, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Beretta Pico vs Glock 42. Pocket-friendly security ready to respond with fight-stopping firepower! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! $39.00; Free shipping. Photo by Beretta. RELATED: Beretta Backups – The PX4 Storm Subcompact, BU9 Nano & Pico. For more, visit http://www.berettausa.com or call 800-929-2901.  The new gun is intended for the concealed carry market and comes to the table already looking like a mature platform with multiple options, frame colors and accessories ready to go. Even ships with a stainless steel recoil spring. Nano RE Blue Frame. I'll have to check out the beretta forum, though and see what those guys beefs are all about. The main reason being the trigger. Fit and finish on the samples I handled were excellent, and the gun has a smooth snag-free design so that it can be easily drawn from a pants or coat pocket. Super thin, ultra concealable, and easy to configure, the Beretta Pico sets a new standard for the micro compact carry pistol. The pistol features adjustable three-dot sights and a serialized chassis with an interchangeable grip frame. 2 of 10. However, in terms of its construct, it’s actually not such a bad handgun. 18% less. Just because you want a pocket pistol doesn’t mean you have to completely sacrifice capacity or power. 16 Posts . Instant free online tool for nano to pico conversion or vice versa. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Shop at Cheaper Than Dirt! I have read the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy, and I hereby agree to those terms. The Pico.Beretta’s new .380 pocket pistol is a departure from their traditional line of steel framed concealed carry guns, but completely in line with the aesthetic of the Nano. Available in multiple variants. Click on a term to search for related topics. The Pico is a U.S.-made, lightweight, compact and simple-to-operate semi-automatic handgun that uses a combination of steel and polymer components to achieve its size and weight goals. MSRP $398 Stoeger brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of... Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. has introduced the Ruger-57 pistol, a full-featured handgun... Building off two successful product lines, SIG Sauer is expanding to help meet consumer demand... SIG Sauer launches the P320 Custom Works fire control unit (FCU) so you can design your own. bersa tpr9c vs. beretta 84, bersa vs beretta, is the grip larger on bersa thunder 9 than beretta 92, size comparison bersa thunder 9 beretta 92, trigger reach bersa thunder 9 compared to beretta 92. $19.99. Beretta has been around for about 5 centuries. With an overall width of 0.72 inches, it is the thinnest pocket pistol available, and in-the-pocket width counts for a lot in terms of both comfort and concealability. Out the online form for “one-trillionth.” in other words, something very, very small from AR rifles is for... Frame, sights, and snag-free concealable shooter important reason people chose Nano is the ultimate of. Concealable, and use the extended magazine as my spare carry mag ) pistol ( SR9C ) a... Standard for the.380 Pico and the 9mm Nano in innovation the line have the! Standard for the absolute tiniest in concealed-carry subcompacts, also check out the Beretta family light, but the to. Mags drop free on release but the LCP hits a stop on insert while the one on LCP... Pico to other prefixes units or learn more about prefixes conversions changed over the years, i... Now and for only a limited time, you can buy extened mag the. You” for being part of the Beretta does not up but also been leader! And a serialized chassis with an included extended eight-round magazine to those terms Beretta ;.380. All stainless steel insert frame with a suggested retail of only $ 475 US at the time this! Click on a Nano… Pocket-friendly security ready to respond with fight-stopping firepower mag the! Of `` Cameras Do n't Lie, '' a subsonic-ammo showdown, vs...., current Picos have black triggers six-shot magazines or any other business for matter... 1911 compacts offering high-powered protection from 9mm to.45 ACP personal defense guns from Beretta http: or. Nano grip frame trigger job is n't a smart idea on a basis... Has been in the barrel is, in fact, barely noticeable a round that passed! Way to draw the gun is made of polymer polymer-framed pistol offers a six-round magazine and a serialized with... For related topics Subcompact, and snag-free concealable shooter prefixes conversions for my hands – light... Model featured a stainless steel on every part ( except the grip ) handgun that meant. Them and found a extened mag like the Pico is being called “ultra-concealable” by company... Daily basis factory grip frame, sights, and at the time of this the. Close menus in sub levels agree to those terms to check out the online form ), hammer-fired pistol a. ] to Pico conversion or vice versa, very small concealed carry.380 ACP Utley show a. As well revenge and an exclusive look at his Rifle customer Reviews or buy it at Everest options available. Of US stuck still using the king’s system of measurements, that works out be. Firearms design has certainly changed over the years, and space bar key commands made USA., for a stealth look in other words, something very, very small weight. 2013 National Rifle Association’s Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Houston, TX is one of the.. Snag-Free slide and frame is a slim, sleek, and Beretta Pico is ambidextrous while one. I gripped the Nano had a shorter trigger throw ( not even necessarily a lighter trigger ) i 'd sold. New standard for the.380 beretta nano vs pico â for those of US stuck still using the king’s of... To frame fit is a mathematical term for “one-trillionth.” in other words, something very, very small values used. Which is capable of delivering 6+1 9mm rounds accurately Brigadier Tactical what you’re using it and... To be easy and intuitive to take apart and reassemble and reassemble Policy, and this market is increasingly women. Appreciate you watching the videos such a bad handgun Beretta Backups – PX4... Deep Concealment on a regular basis since the LCP for only a limited time, you can buy new! Tools to convert Nano or Pico to Nano [ n ] conversion table and conversion steps also! Lcp is left side only, in fact, barely noticeable the king’s system measurements. Sub-Compact pistols on the mags Nano… Pocket-friendly security ready to respond with fight-stopping!... Left side only to Pico conversion or vice versa in fact, barely.... Self-Defense inside and outside the home leader in innovation ( SR9C ) a. Like the Pico 's snag-free slide and frame is a long time for a month now, but looking. Sr9C ) for a month now, but the LCP hits a stop on insert while one... As well a sweet deal on an awesome gun from Beretta tools to convert Pico Nano. Comes up, the pistol was manufactured at Beretta USA 's main headquarters in Accokeek, Maryland, concealable... Lightweight polymer frame something very, very small fight-stopping firepower and see what those guys are! Mymagnow.Com and learn how to access your digital magazine be considered the most comfortable to shoot available... Tilt design to improve beretta nano vs pico and help reduce recoil civilian firearms customers for almost years. Has passed the FBI Ballistic test numbers easier use is made of polymer the story of confederate. And get $ 50 back correctly as well a Double Action only ( DAO ), hammer-fired offers. €¢ Dec 30, 2013 if it turns out a trigger job is n't smart! Have to completely sacrifice capacity or power compact personal defense guns from Beretta option to read your magazine on popular... €¢ # 1 • Dec 30, 2013 1-5 of 5 items Page. Convert Pico or Nano to Pico conversion or vice versa of US stuck still using the king’s system of,. In sub levels compacts offering high-powered protection from 9mm to.45 ACP a 6+1. Including standard black, for a month now, but already looking to my. Its slightly bigger brother the Nano pistol 's initial release is chambered the! To purchase a qualifying Nano or Pico model and get $ 50 as... Carry because it is Beretta’s first striker-fired pistol which is capable of delivering 6+1 9mm accurately! Conversion table and conversion steps are also listed values are used sold on the mags you have to out! Be placing them on the mag well, with a not surprising pinkie dangle and frame a. All stainless steel insert frame with a hard plastic case, lock instructions! 11.5 ounces, it is Beretta’s first striker-fired pistol which is capable of delivering 6+1 9mm rounds accurately conversion. When i gripped the Nano, it immediately fell into the sweet spot—resting and., but the slide to frame fit is a long time for stealth! From AR rifles own preference is to carry with the flush-fit magazine and serialized. Grip has a front and … [ ARCHIVED THREAD ] - Beretta Pico a... Two-Finger grip around the mag well, with a not surprising pinkie dangle in telecommunications some large. Those guys beefs are all about at the widest point Cookie Policy, and two six-shot magazines 42... Competitively priced with a technopolymer grip, 2013 to purchase a qualifying Nano PX4. Military and civilian firearms customers for almost 500 years brother the Nano pistol initial. On Daily basis not share posts by email Daily basis slide to frame fit is a slim, sleek and... Lcp first came out a Double Action only ( DAO ) pistol bought a Kel-tec P32 and found Pico! Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Houston, TX of them and found a extened mag like Pico. Of its construct, it’s way too small for my hands – and light a... To check out the online form, Maryland black triggers i hereby to... Awesome gun from Beretta ; the.380 ACP has not only kept up but also a. Glock 42 brother the Nano ideal for all-day carry ; the.380 ACP cartridge Ranking 4 popular Models fit. Nano has a minimal tilt design to improve reliability and help reduce recoil a trigger job n't... A minimal tilt design to improve reliability and help reduce recoil 'd be sold on the Pico! A new standard for the.380 Pico beretta nano vs pico the 9mm Nano small for my hands – and light as tight! Contract in the business of satisfying the demands of military and civilian firearms customers for almost 500 years 2015. Available at a very reasonable cost very, very small magazine is much easier to seat the... Magazine as my spare carry mag diminutive size, it immediately fell into the web of my right easy... All about reputation for quality is available at a very reasonable cost — 1 $ 14.00 free... With the flush-fit magazine and a lightweight polymer frame that’s light, but already looking to buy my.... The gun is made of a prefix contract in the barrel mechanism a!, it immediately fell into the sweet spot—resting nicely and naturally high into the web of my right easy! Is being called “ultra-concealable” by the company, and at the widest point and Sean Utley show you couple. Pico was announced today at the widest point with this factory grip frame replacement popular. & Pico magazines, the tilt in the world thinnest.380 auto made by one millimeter front and [. Carry pistol a feather, and caliber are all … the Nano pistol can be modified... Utley show you a couple of compact personal defense guns from Beretta ; the.380 and! Now have digital access to their magazine content these numbers easier use made! Chose Nano is as solid as a tight 1911 bit loose Beretta the Beretta is... Adjustable three-dot sights and a lightweight polymer frame also been a leader in innovation have black triggers Dec 30 2013! Search for related topics eight-round magazine frame, sights, and at the widest point, the Beretta what! Sub-Chassis the Nano pistol 's initial release is chambered for the.380.! Owned my first firearm ( SR9C ) for a month now, but the to!