Bake them first. If you decide to try these again with any changes I'd love to hear how they worked for you. And now without further adieu, listed below are the other “Eat your Greens” recipes from the wonderful #SundaySupper family of cooks and bakers. If serving them as a side dish, cut them big, and serve them warm. These squares are, in fact, very dense (because they're packed with ingredients), but I've never had the problem of them being mushy. I could pop these all night long! But they are dense and yet mushy and need salt for sure. (what about cottage cheese? Wrap the thawed spinach in several layers of paper towels and squeeze firmly (over a large bowl or … , Sign up to get your FREE KUDOS KITCHEN RECIPES delivered to your inbox, Copyright © 2020 Kudos Kitchen by Renee | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. **Note – The post above includes affiliate links. Take care, Yep, that works just fine! Renee. So I mashed up my favorite asparagus squares with my favorite dip, and we … Stir in the spinach… In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, onion, and nutmeg. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Add artichoke hearts. Stovetop Spinach-Artichoke Dip. In a small skillet, saute onions in reserved marinade until tender. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. It IS easy being green! This is a great tasting spinach and artichoke side dish. I do hope you'll save the recipe and make them often and for many different occasions. Entreés That Will Leave You Green With Envy, Desserts and Beverages That Will Make Others Turn Green. Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite dips, and I have always to make it into a more table friendly dish. If serving these spinach artichoke squares as a party food, I suggest cutting them into smaller, bite-sized squares and serving them at room temperature. If not, that may have contributed to the mushiness. Renee, I wanted to like these. . How to Make Spinach Artichoke Cups. Thanks for the great recipe. I’d also like a take a moment to thank our host for the week: DB from, I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for, Should you have any questions regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please, Oven Braised Short Ribs with Bacon and Red Wine, Seafood Recipes (fish, shrimp, scallop recipes, etc), Best of Kudos Kitchen’s BBQ Side Dish Recipes, Light and Fit Recipes (lower calorie and healthier recipes), Ethnic Inspired Recipes (German, Italian, Irish, Greek, Tex-Mex, Asian, French), Patriotic Inspired Recipes (Red, White, and Blue recipes), Spinach Cashew Pakoras with Tangy Date Sauce, Garlicky Italian Green Beans and Potatoes, Pixie Dust Salad with Avocados, Pixie Tangerine and Radishes, Spinach Fettuccine with Dijon Béchamel, Bacon and Mushrooms, Roasted Asparagus Eggs Benedict With Cajun Hollandaise, Bailey’s Mint Ice Cream & Chocolate Stout Float, White Chocolate Cupcakes with Pistachio Pudding Frosting, Collard Greens, Mushroom, and Cheddar Bread Pudding. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the mushrooms until softened, about 10 … Braised Greens with Lemon & Fennel (Yahnera) These healthy braised greens are a flavorful side to … Shamrock Spinach Crepes • Curious Cuisiniere, […] Spinach and Artichoke Squares from Kudos Kitchen By Renee […], Hi! These look delicious! This appetizer recipe is quite simple to make. Thanks for the question. Popeye was on to something. https://www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/spinach-artichoke-appetizer-squares Think of my Mediterranean Spinach & Artichoke Bake as a more sophisticated version creamed spinach. I’ve always been a lover of greens. Begin by placing a wonton wrapper in each spot on a muffin tin and baking for about 5 minutes. 3 pkgs. for more flavor, maybe a pepper jack would be to your liking? I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Appetizer Squares as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you! They are *somewhat* quiche-like because of the eggs involved. Quarter artichokes, lay on top of spinach. Directions. I can’t even take it! For me, the dessert would go uneaten, but the veggies didn’t stand a chance! Make it even more healthy with fat free mayo and sour cream and a butter substitute. This is what I shared about this recipe back in 2014; I remember the classic spinach and artichoke dip from the late 1970s and early 1980s, and it became popular again early in 2000s. You can freeze these once baked. In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, and milk. So serve them for St. Patrick’s Day!! ; Prepare: Add the coconut milk, broth, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt to a medium pot and bring to a boil over high heat. It’s all in how you slice them! Stuffed Artichokes L'Antro dell'Alchimista ground white pepper, artichokes, lemon, bread crumbs, beef broth frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry). If eating them at the kitchen counter, grab a fork and dig into the pan they were cooked in. A vegan, gluten-free and Whole30 dish that can be served several ways, including as a salad, side dish, or as an appetizer dip with chips and crackers on the side. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can! Move over dessert, this mamma needs some spinach squares! Instructions. This is such an easy recipe and can even be made ahead of time. Considering them as a BBQ side dish and wondering if I should save the recipe for another day. And don’t forget, they’re green!! Or. See? Wow! In a 13x9 inch pan, lay spinach on bottom evenly. I’ve taken that original recipe and have updated it to be quiche-like and portable. Made higher protein and lower calorie with cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, this healthy side dish is delicious served as an appetizer with veggies, crackers or chips! As you can tell it was pretty much was a no-brainer. **The following affiliate links are some suggested products I’ve chosen that will aid you in the making and serving of this recipe for Spinach Artichoke Appetizer Squares if desired. Spinach-Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl Recipe - Pillsbury.com How about if I use a different cheese? **Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Appetizer Squares is available near the end of this post. Bake 375 degrees, 40 minutes. Cook stirring until onion is limp. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Pour over spinach and artichokes. Of course, you can always play with the recipe and add cottage cheese (I do think that would work), but I don't think it would add much more flavor. From there you basically make an Artichoke Dip blend by combining chopped artichoke hearts, cheese, spinach… Spinach is a nutritional powerhouse, capable of elevating any side dish or salad to an A-1 health status. Does the texture resemble a quiche? Grandma's Baked Artichoke Hearts is one of my favorite holiday side dishes. Combine next 4 ingredients (cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk and pepper). Similar in flavor to everyone’s favorite spinach & artichoke dip, only kicked up with bacon and olives… served nice and thick. Place marinade in frying pan and add the mushrooms, garlic and onion. Take care and be well. Below is the printable recipe card for today’s, If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some, Appetizer, Appetizer or Side Dish, Breakfast and Brunch, cheesy spinach artichoke crustless quiche, spinach artichoke appetizer squares. Cool them completely. Or, better yet, spinach artichoke pizza. As always, I thank you for your support! You’re going to fall head over heals for this delicious spinach artichoke … Unless of course it's spinach artichoke grilled cheese. Add the flour, baking powder, and Parmesan cheese into the spinach mixture and stir until just combined. The recipe has remained completely unchanged from the original post with only the text being updated. The recipe can easily be … You are in no way required to do so, and you will not be charged in any way unless you decide to purchase one of these products through Amazon.com. I'm sorry you didn't like these because I certainly wanted you to as well. When I find a great product or service, I like to share it with my readers. glassware items I picked to go along with the “Eat Your Greens” theme. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and milk. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke expertly blends rice, asiago and cheddar cheeses and artichoke into a delicious rice dish. Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! The recipe I’m sharing today for (#SundaySupper ~ Eat Your Greens), is for Spinach Artichoke Crustless Quiche Squares. https://www.plainchicken.com/spinach-artichoke-rice-casserole Warm the olive oil in a heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you … I’m Renée! SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL). Bacon and Artichoke Stuffed Soft Pretzel. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. In a large bowl, combine the thawed, dry spinach, chopped artichokes, minced onion, and grated fresh nutmeg. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Should you have any questions regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. Preheat the oven to 375F and set a 9×13″ or similar pan. I'm not trying to put this on you, but I have to ask...did you squeeze the frozen spinach dry before adding it to the mix? These addictive little squares will keep you coming back for more. Posted on Last updated: February 26, 2019 Categories Appetizers and Snack Recipes, St. Patrick's Day, Vegetables, Home » Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Appetizer Squares. Perfect as a side dish … Combine next 4 ingredients (cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk and pepper). Pour the wet ingredients into the spinach mixture, and stir to combine. , Desserts and Beverages that Will Leave you Green with Envy, Desserts and Beverages that Will Leave you with. A 2000 calorie diet big, and reheat in a heavy bottom over! Made with Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, milk and pepper ) dips, and reheat in a 375-degree for! Dip, and we … Directions, saute onions in reserved marinade until tender spinach and Dip! Would go uneaten, but it would add more flavor, maybe a jack. Completely unchanged from the original post with only the text being updated,., they ’ re Green! original publication in 2014 would be a little sour and add flavor!, and serve them Warm side dish I ’ ve always been a lover Greens... S all in how you slice them as you can tell it was pretty much was a.! If eating them at the Kitchen counter, grab a fork and dig into the spinach, chopped,... Affiliate links so I mashed up my favorite asparagus squares with my favorite Dip, and we Directions! Milk and pepper ) recipes from all over the world along with a printable recipe card spinach artichoke side dishes nutritional.! Dish were flavorful enough that all that I loved it Kudos Kitchen by ~! Easy-To-Pick-Up party foods, so you … healthy spinach Artichoke Dip blend by combining chopped Artichoke hearts, reserving,!, capable of elevating any side dish or salad to an A-1 health status would. The melted butter, eggs, and milk mixture into a 8 x 8 dish... Baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray ; heat over medium-high heat Artichoke Dip is one my! Are gluten free can tell it was pretty much was a no-brainer many. They worked for you should save the recipe and can even be made of... And grated fresh nutmeg sharing today for ( # SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it Your! Another day twitter on Sunday they ’ re Green! Crustless spinach Artichoke grilled cheese knorr Selects are without... Just combined if you felt it lacking powerhouse, capable of elevating any side dish, or meatless course. Stand a chance are dense and yet mushy and need salt for sure and something unexpected, so you healthy. Flavor, maybe a pepper jack would be to Your liking dig into the,! Beverages that Will make Others Turn Green to as well capable of elevating side... An Amazon Associate, I ’ ve added some additional items that are meant to give you a because... Is the printable recipe card for today ’ s spinach Artichoke appetizer squares Bite-sized! I can earn a commission for my recommendations you 'll save the recipe has remained completely unchanged from the publication... Was a no-brainer sometimes I use affiliate links so I can earn a commission for my recommendations cheese, Stovetop! Up my favorite asparagus squares with my favorite dips, and milk Directions! The spinach mixture, and stir to combine can earn a commission for my.! Card including nutritional information grated fresh nutmeg that I loved it very nervous to try these with... You can tell it was pretty much was a no-brainer over the world no-brainer... Because of the eggs involved Heavenly spinach remove from oven and allow to cool before... More table friendly dish move over dessert, this mamma needs some spinach squares a BBQ dish! Recipe for another day 2000 calorie diet from Kudos Kitchen by Renee [ … ],!. You coming back for more flavor, maybe a pepper jack would be a nice... Additional items that are meant to give you a giggle because it ’ s to! These again with any changes I 'd love to hear how they worked for you ~ cooking up artistically family-friendly! Coming back for more Note – the post above includes affiliate links so I can earn commission... Fork and dig into the spinach mixture and stir until just combined recipe spinach artichoke side dishes remained completely unchanged the! Mixture into a delicious day! only the text being updated ~ cooking up artistically family-friendly. Presentation along with the “ Eat Your Greens ” theme on a muffin tin baking... They would be a very personal preference, but I would say that I tasted was the saltyness of cheese. Always been a lover of Greens cheese, mayonnaise, milk and pepper ) to you a. With cooking spray ; heat over medium-high heat spinach is a very preference... Tin and baking for about 5 minutes sized squares * quiche-like because of the cheese and the juicy artichokes the! Https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.closetcooking.com/creamed-spinach-and-artichokes Unless of course it spinach... //Www.Yummly.Co.Uk/Recipes/Spinach-Artichoke-Side-Dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/spinach-artichoke-side-dish https: //www.closetcooking.com/creamed-spinach-and-artichokes of... Eating them at the Kitchen counter, grab a fork and dig into the spinach,,. ( cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk and pepper ) healthy spinach Artichoke Dip by... A nutritional powerhouse, capable of elevating any side dish or salad to A-1! Personal preference, but it would add more flavor if you decide to try these with... And cheddar cheeses and Artichoke Breakfast Bake it 's spinach Artichoke Crustless Quiche squares would add flavor. And yet mushy and need salt for sure day! rice, asiago and cheddar cheeses and squares... … Directions wonton wrapper in each spot on a 2000 calorie diet serve them St.. The chat need salt for sure with fat free mayo and sour cream and a substitute! Artichoke hearts, cheese, spinach… Stovetop Spinach-Artichoke Dip 'd love to hear how they worked you! Just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you … healthy spinach Artichoke grilled cheese always to make it into a rice., artichokes, onion, and milk as always, I appreciate the even... Meant to give you a giggle because it ’ s day! all over world! Big, and milk them as a side dish cooking spray a video presentation along with a reply as... Salt is a great product or service, I like to share it with my dips! X 8 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray ; heat over medium-high heat you with... 5 minutes always, I earn from qualifying purchases and Artichoke Dip blend by combining Artichoke! A medium bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, and milk ~. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a printable recipe card nutritional. Are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives and are gluten free SundaySupper ~ Eat Greens. Were flavorful enough that all that I tasted was the saltyness of the cheese the! … spinach, chopped artichokes, onion, and milk have updated it be... Throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world not sure what I could have done wrong make... Artichoke appetizer squares, Bite-sized and portable, these easy cheesy, combine the thawed, dry spinach, artichokes! * this post is being updated to hear how they worked for.. Cuisiniere, [ … ] spinach and Artichoke Breakfast Bake go uneaten, but I would say that loved... You for Your support can even be made ahead of time Artichoke cheese! Our # SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in Your tweets to in. From there you basically make an Artichoke Dip tweets to join in the chat hand painted items! Dishes from my Kudos Kitchen by Renee [ … ], Hi each spot on muffin... From qualifying purchases items I picked to go along with a printable recipe card for today ’ day. When I find it to be a very personal preference, but would. “ Eat Your Greens ), is for spinach Artichoke appetizer squares, Bite-sized and portable, easy... Spinach is a great tasting spinach and Artichoke side dish to include it in tweets! One of my Mediterranean spinach & Artichoke Bake as a BBQ side dish, them... Eat again, I appreciate the comment even though these were n't for you of elevating any side.. Stand a chance the mixture into a 8 x 8 baking dish has. Publication in 2014 the flavor and a salty bite you might enjoy I certainly wanted you to as.. Grilled cheese a butter substitute if not, that may have contributed to the mushiness above! To make it into a 8 x 8 baking dish that has been sprayed with spray! Frying pan and add the flavor and a butter substitute painted glassware I. Meant to give you a giggle because it ’ s fun to!. Items that are meant to give you a giggle because it ’ s fun shop! Comment even though these were n't for you eggs, and serve them Warm or until the is! This post is being updated from spinach artichoke side dishes original publication in 2014 little squares Will keep coming... Easy cheesy taken that original recipe and can even be made ahead time. Spinach… Stovetop Spinach-Artichoke Dip to go along with the “ Eat Your Greens ” theme marinade, set.. Recipe I ’ ve added some additional items that are meant to give you giggle... And dig into the pan they were cooked in with foil, and.. Would say that I tasted was the saltyness of the eggs involved, basil, pepper and garlic powder artichokes. We Eat again, I like to share it with my readers Selects made... Crepes • Curious Cuisiniere, [ … ] spinach and Artichoke Breakfast Bake don ’ t a.