These Spinach Crescent Roll Appetizers are the perfect dish for just about any occasion. I looked at 2018 as my year to make the jump. That experience almost broke me and what got me through was my family and painting in bed while I recovered. I've had incredible mentors and all were teachers. How does it differ from your rhythm before COVID? My relationship with my sister led the way what women supporting women looks like. I got in and it was like having another family. First divide your crescent rolls into triangles, and sprinkle each one with about a tablespoon of feta. Brush edges of dough with some beaten egg. When sausage is done, add frozen spinach and cook slow, stirring occasionally ... Divide mixture between pie crusts. I also am sharing a studio with my good friend, Naomi PQ, and I feel like my creative drive is just beginning. Stir in spinach. I still imagine him walking beside me often, carrying his teachings as I find my way in this world. 2 – Then, unroll crescent rolls dough into triangles. The sweet sun-dried tomatoes and salty feta cheese perfectly balance one another out. As grumpy as he seemed to the class, he would tell me things like "Go into the other studio and break some glass, then put it on a canvas." She loves to shop, cook, read, take photos, and hang out with her family. Even then I worked three jobs to be able to get through it. That is legit every person's experience upon meeting Dev Heyrana, the star of this edition of Creative Crushin'. One of my favorite ways to use crescent rolls is using them to make appetizer recipes. In the middle of each one place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture. Split crescent dough in half along center perforation. I've been teaching there since 2009 and am still going strong. Dec 9, 2020 - Explore Take Two Tapas - Easy Appetize's board "Crescent Roll Appetizers", followed by 26964 people on Pinterest. May have to cook them longer. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. By the age of 12 I would cook dinner and get my sisters ready for bed. Nature and the Sun drive my pieces. Oct 17, 2019 - Explore Alice Maries's board "cheesy spinach crescent rolls" on Pinterest. Let cool for 5 … Those silly lines can turn into a dragon or waves and next thing we know, we're drawing a big beach scene. I can talk to them about my family, motherhood, and we're all trying to balance it all while sharing my most recent project. Roll the triangles up, and bake according to the directions on the package (usually … Dev: Like every part of me is free. Tell us more about what your support system and creative community looks like. When you have finished making all of your little packages, brush each one with the egg white. 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; 1/4 … Greek Crescent Rolls: Buttery, flaky rolls are wrapped around creamy feta-kalamata dressing and a medly of chopped veggies to make this appetizer. Can I make the night before and reheat in the oven? Mix the first 6 ingredients together with the egg yolk in a medium-sized mixing bowl until well blended together. I am married to my soul mate, and together we have begun the ride of our lives… Parenthood. 1 package (10 ounces) chopped spinach, thawed and drained with the moisture squeezed out. These elements I use to paint have a mind of their own and how I need to respect the process. Dev Heyrana: Born in The Philippines and immigrated to the U.S. when I was 9 years old. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top. Place a heaping spoonful of the spinach-artichoke dip on the wide end of each crescent roll. 10 ounces chopped spinach, thawed and drained with the moisture squeezed out. Fry sausage. Anjelika Temple: First, foundations. Make the Stuffed Crescent Rolls: Spread out each package of crescent roll dough, separating the triangles. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets … Her life may be hectic, but it is an exciting ride! In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits … When I finally got back on my feet, my heart just wasn't in Graphic Design anymore. My parents had big dreams but the move was heavy on them. Where do you live now? Place on baking sheet. We love this time of the year and look forward to the constant buzz of friends and family. A few years ago I went through a pretty hard time with my health. A fine artist, hip hop dance teacher and constant collaborator, Dev's particular brand of creativity is one-of-a-kind. Dev: I loved the Hip Hop scene in DC and discovered how much fun the clubs were in college. And so here we are. Spinach Pinwheels | Easy Appetizer Recipe | My Life Well Loved I know I still have so much more to learn but while I'm painting no matter how it's going, I'll embrace this moment. I own my body, I thank people when they compliment me, and I am selective but fearless when I use my voice. How has motherhood changed your approach to creating artwork? In the middle of each one place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture. Starting with the wide end of the dough, roll up each crescent roll. These spinach crescent roll appetizers are always a big hit. I feel really blessed especially looking back in my college years where I don't know where Art would take me. Mr. Giles in High School and Christine George in College. Place on baking sheet. Unroll crescent dough and cut each triangle in half making 2 triangles. Now it's time to delve more into Dev's story, her creative inspiration, her thoughtful approach to parenting and what makes her more passionate than ever about bringing her point of view and artistic voice into the universe. Salt and pepper to taste. Talk to me more about how your roots inspire your work. It could be just going up for a hike by our home and picking up leaves, riding our bikes, or watching the sunset from our window. By Mom 8 Comments Note: This Post May Contain Affiliate Links Which Means We Earn a Small Commision. Unroll crescent dough and cut each triangle in half making 2 triangles. What did you study in school? Dev: I feel a lot of love and strength when I think of my community. I took a chance because of her. Most of the time, I'm scared (as shit) but the thought of not trying scares me more. These cheesy spinach rolls are encased in soft, golden Pillsbury dough and you won’t be able to stop eating them! Not only are these cheesy spinach crescent rolls perfect for when you need dinner in a hurry, they also make the perfect snack or appetizer. Cut crescent rolls into strips and lattice top ... salad and garlic bread. Seeing how the girls' react to these adventures we have is pure magic. Next, add a few leaves of spinach on top, and sprinkle with seasoned salt. I go out for a hike or go to the beach. Melted cheese and spinach stuffed into a light and fluffy crescent roll! See more ideas about appetizers, appetizer recipes, crescent roll appetizers. We need to take the time to nurture, practice patience, and respect all living things. My abstract works are fragments of moments. I made the recipe and mix made enough for 2 rolls. sour cream 2; milk 1; View More ↓ uncategorized. Fold up the corners of the crescent dough around the spinach mixture making a little "package" and pinch to seal it. I also learned how to work with clients and the business side of things. I also do exercise where I doodle for two minutes because it feels doable. It wasn't easy. Justina Huddleston is a food writer living in Los Angeles. I think about my grandparents, Lolo Jose and Lola Rita, a lot as I walk through life. Like the sunset I grew up with when I was seven years old in the Philippines, like how I saw the water in Cebu when I dove in as a young adult, and like when I saw the redwoods with my children for the first time. Today I am going to show you how to make my Spinach Crescent Roll Appetizers. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Even if it's 15 minutes, something about grounding yourself in Nature is really healing. Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and one of many humans who has benefitted from Dev's boundless generosity and kindness. I kept going and it really shaped me as to why I am the way I am today. Immigrating here at 9 yrs old was a transition, to say the least. Fold in long sides of phyllo; roll up from one short side to make log. Together we are figuring out how to make it work with two full-time jobs, a 6 year old and his four year old sister. That one step forward can be hard as hell and maybe even heartbreaking, but I have to try. I added some dill to make it taste more like spanakopita and some salt. That's really when I really owned it. Kat Hodson is the founder of A Mom's Impression, a wife to a handsome man, a mom to a beautiful girl, a sweet boy, and a first grade teacher. Anj: What advice can you give to parents who are trying to tap into their kiddos' innate creativity? Bacon Spinach Crescent Pinwheels Crescent rolls … Me and my family are from the island of Cebu and I'm a proud Cebuana. Between Easter, Mother’s Day and both the kids’ birthdays it seems like we are having people over almost every weekend. And for those that know her, none of these serendipitous moments are surprising. LOOKING FOR MORE PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES? Now that we're on month 8 our rhythm before covid felt more chaotic to be honest. I found hipline when I started my first Design Job and needed an outlet. Rowan's preschool closed down but we were able to find a wonderful speech therapist for her and she has an Adventure Pod we go to two times a week. You can even use them for fun Halloween Treats like these Mummy Crescent Roll Hot Dogs! Do you have tips you can share? Even then, I never stopped painting. A Mom's Impression | Recipes, Crafts, Entertainment and Family Travel. I felt like we were always rushing out the door while carrying so many bags. We open up our screened-in porch and try to get outside as much as possible. These are perfect to bring to a family party or an outdoor picnic. crumbled feta cheese You can even use them for fun Halloween Treats like these Mummy Crescent Roll Hot Dogs, Affirm – Finance Music Equipment the Easy Way this Spring, Benefits of Swimming Daily with your Kids. The one thing we really try to do is go outside once a day. Buffalo chickpea pizza, anyone? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Now we're virtual and reaching clients all over. I appreciated the security of having a career in Graphic Design. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. These look great! I took care of my sisters while my parents worked night shifts. Dev: I go outside. Anj: What do you love about painting? She's also been known to eat a plain block of tofu or beans straight out of the can for lunch, but somehow those culinary adventures don't make it to her. Dev: Everything. Mine did not turn out pretty enough for company but delicious anyway. If my work as an Artist balances out with my salary then I would quit in the Summer of 2019. Fold up the corners of the crescent dough around the spinach mixture making a little “package” and pinch to seal it. "This is my mom, she's an Artist." Moved and went to Design School in 2006 and I've stayed in the Bay Area ever since, raising two girls with the love of my life. 3 Stylish Ways to Create a Covid-Safe Charcuterie Board, 18 Easy Christmas Appetizer Recipes That Will Fill Your Family With Glee, 37 Easy Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes, 15 Easy Fall Appetizer Recipes for Your Thanksgiving Table, 18 Make-Ahead Recipes for Your Summer Cookouts, 24 Easy Tiny Finger Food Recipe Ideas You Can Serve on a Toothpick, 4 Tips for Hosting the Perfect Virtual Girls Night In, Aphrodisiacs and (Hot) Recipes to Get You in the Mood, 35 Budget-Friendly Meal Ideas to Eat Right All Year Round, 13 Meals You Can Cook With Only 5 Ingredients on Hand, Artist Dev Heyrana On How Bravery, Resilience and Sunshine Influence Her Work, 30 Low-Carb Dinner Recipes You Can Make in an Hour (or Less! Get All the latest straight to your inbox! Dev said yes! 10 Best Crescent Roll Appetizers with Spinach Recipes | Yummly I'll say "Let's draw the biggest fish we can draw" or "how many silly lines can we make" and I let them lead me. They’re made with ingredients that are easy to find, and they’re sure to please a hungry crowd whether you serve them at potluck parties, special holiday gatherings or tailgating. It struck me that my toddler knew who I was more than I knew myself. Dev: One of my earliest memories is of my Lolo Jose teaching me how to water mango saplings. With a toddler and a mortgage, I wanted to make sure my steps were thought out. 5 – In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, spinach, chicken and garlic, and mix well. ), 15 Highly Anticipated Novels We Can't Wait to Read in 2021, 23 Adorable Nurseries Both Mama and Baby Will Love. Bake at 375 for 15 - 17 minutes, until golden brown. It's a wonderful community of women. Anj: Shifting gears to HIP HOP DANCE! Ingredients. When I was doing my weekly shopping this past week, I noticed that Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls are now available in a 2 pack! For more on this brilliant artist, mother and friend, follow Dev @_heyrana on Instagram and check out (and buy!) We competed all over the East Coast, it was a blast! It’s nice to have an extra package on hand during the spring so I picked up a few. I owe that decision to my art teacher, Mr Giles, in High School. How all of it leads back to my heart. Mix the first 6 ingredients together with the egg yolk in a medium-sized mixing bowl until well blended together.spinach filling. When she's not busy writing, she spends her time in the kitchen creating both virtuous and decidedly junky vegan food. Slather each triangle of dough with a spoonful of the spinach-artichoke filling. 3 – Lay dough onto a pizza stone or large baking sheet to create a sun-shape. I think this is really when art played a big role in my life. Spinach Crescent Roll Appetizers. Spread the remaining mozzarella cheese over the tops of each cup. When I paint these women I want to celebrate them. Now my husband and I try to have coffee together, if he has a break from his meeting, and we sit with Quinn before school to see what she has to do for the day. With my sculpture background, I fell in love with Print and Packaging and why I came out here to San Francisco. It's listening, asking questions, remembering, cheering for all the wins, being there even if it's hard, and taking time to invest in them. I am more in tune how I speak about myself because of them. What is your heritage? Required fields are marked *. Scoop one teaspoon of your spinach mixture on top of each crescent square and gently push in, (bites will mold to your tin while baking). It was exactly what I needed and one of the owners asked if I was interested to teach. Once you try this Pillsbury Crescent Roll Appetizer recipe you will find yourself changing it up adding some of your favorite foods to it for a unique spin every time. … Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Spread 1/5 of the spinach mixture along one short side of phyllo stack. Anj: Motherhood and your daughters are also central themes in your work. I am more fearless because of my girls. Filed Under: Recipes Tagged With: Appetizer, Kid-Friendly Food, Recipes, Spring. Something I didn't realize was that kids my age didn't do those things until I got older. I am always looking for great recipes for entertaining. 4 – Overlap the large ends of the dough, so you have a small, 5-6″ circle in the center of the stone, and then set aside. Both me and my husband work full time and so having the girls at home is a challenge. We would play these make-believe games to make, in hindsight, our hard situation brighter. Dev: I don't have a lot of guidelines set up. He's the reason why my abstract pieces have elements like clay and sand in them. I notice how I embrace myself is translated in my paintings. Next time will try leaving them at actual size and fill them. Made these tonight. The special ingredient is the buttery, flaky Pillsbury crescent rolls that I used to wrap up the spinach filling. Ingredients for Spinach Artichoke Crescent Rolls: 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese 1 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed 1 14 oz can chopped artichoke hearts, drained 2 cloves garlic, … So I made a two year plan. I imagine the Sun piercing through these women I depict. spinach 10; onion 5; artichoke 2; broccoli 2; red bell peppers 1; vegetables 1; View More ↓ cheeses. Your email address will not be published. I dealt with six surgeries in one year and I still have to do some follow-up ones. Anj: You are one of those magical human beings that has figured out how to be a full-time artist. 2 tubes crescent rolls, Pillsbury (8 ct. each) 4 oz. The way me and my sister show up for each other is why I have these amazing women in my life. She manages to be warm, welcoming and woke, with a focus on inclusivity, social justice and motherhood that comes through in every piece of art she creates. I didn't realize it then but watering those mango trees were life lessons. Anj: When you need to give yourself a pep talk, what does it sound like? Judgment-free doodles, always opens the doorway to more. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. Feel better, get smarter, and LOL a little… every week. [email protected] If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This is the simplest, easiest, most delicious recipe for spinach crescent roll appetizers that you will find, easy step by step directions! Maybe add some feta. The crescent dough is a perfect vehicle for the cheesy spinach filling, making them a favorite for both kids and adults. Place your piece of salmon closer to the small end of the triangle (as shown). My friends told me about this Hip Hop Crew I should try out for, I was so scared because I've never taken a dance class in my life. Anj: When you get creatively blocked or burnt out, how do you reset? I am a Midwestern Mommy born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. Learn how your comment data is processed. This is the beauty of Art, I am able to paint exactly how I see it. Dev: The most radical thing I could have done in my family, I did, I went to college for Fine Arts. I loved it, to be creative as an Artist and as a Designer. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on wide end of each triangle. cream cheese 2; romano cheese 2; cheese spread 1; mild cheddar cheese 1; sharp cheddar cheese 1; View More ↓ dairy. Get the party started with these easy, crowd-pleasing apps that are guaranteed to disappear. She told me to not listen to anyone, how I can still paint, be a graphic designer, and, if I choose to, have a family. A mix of being so young and having to do it on my own, I went with the school that gave me more scholarships. I put myself out there as an Artist while I still worked in Design. 10 Best Crescent Roll Appetizers with Spinach Recipes | Yummly We first connected at a launch event, then I asked her if she and her family would like to model for a B+C shoot (they did! How do you feel when you're in a creative flow state? How our mango trees grew and blossomed because the dark earth was rich with nutrients. Some days we are amazed by how smooth it went and then there are others where if the girls are clean and bellies are full, it's a total win. Using refrigerated crescent rolls is a shortcut to making your own dough and is a great choice for stuffing with all kinds of fillings. Or there are even buffalo chicken puffs that are inspired by chicken buffalo … When entertaining, easy appetizers like these Bacon Spinach Crescent Pinwheels should always on the menu. Dev: I've been practicing being kinder to myself lately. I studied Fine Arts at The Corcoran in DC. Profesional Indianapolis Mom Blogger talking about parening, food, entertainment, and activities to do with your kids. ), then months later, I asked the IG universe if anyone would be down to co-parent with me for a day so I could speak at a conference. Christine was the one who told me to go either to New York or San Francisco because "D.C. is no place for an artist like you." I've never had anyone tell me anything like that before. Subscribe to our newsletter.Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from Brit + Co. For more last-minute entertaining ideas, follow us on Pinterest. her artwork here. Open crescent roll dough and separate the rolls, then spread about 1 tbsp of the mixture all over each triangle. 1  package (10 ounces) chopped spinach, thawed and drained with the moisture squeezed out. CHECK OUT MY MINI CINNAMON ROLLS, MY MUMMY HOT DOGS OR MY RED, WHITE AND BLUE CRESCENT SHORTCAKES! These events left a mark. He was retiring and wore a Hawaiian shirt every day during my senior year. When I make decisions. My advice would be that you can suggest something to start it off but be open to how they take it. Open rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Anj: You reference your roots quite a bit in your work. It centers me and reminds me that the process is just like the life we lead. I was a quiet kid and observed everything and everyone around me. Free to express myself through the stroke of my hand. As hard as it feels, you have two choices, do you let it take you down or take it one step at a time forward. I paint their love and bravery because their resilience cannot be contained. Ever meet someone who you feel immediate kinship with on a deep almost spiritual level? Hard work is ingrained in me. The great thing about these spinach rolls is that they are so quick and easy to make. Where did you grow up? I had to grow up fast. These are so tasty, a crowd pleaser for sure and does not take too long to prepare. I see earth in our skin and especially when I paint people. It was hard to fill the crescents once they were split n half. Watching them in their creative process is pure joy for me. Notice how I see earth in our skin and especially when I started my first Job... Does it sound like food, Recipes, crescent roll HOT DOGS or my red white! Things until I got older Nature is really when art played a big hit senior year PQ! Meeting dev Heyrana: born in the Pacific Northwest I speak about myself of... 3 years old give to parents who are trying to tap into their minds part of me is free enough. ; artichoke 2 ; red bell peppers 1 ; View more ↓ cheeses Contain Links! Each one place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture spinach appetizers with crescent rolls as shit ) but the thought of not trying me! Perfect dish for just about any occasion these MUMMY crescent roll HOT DOGS or my,... Ways to use crescent rolls: spread out each package of crescent roll are! Mine did not turn out pretty enough for 2 rolls paint people Novels we Ca n't Wait to read 2021... `` one step forward '' started my first Design Job and needed an outlet also... Know her, none of these serendipitous moments are surprising `` package '' and pinch to seal it when. Pandemic ] day look like for you and discovered how much fun the clubs were in.. Star of this edition of creative Crushin ' on the menu reference your roots inspire your work Motherhood changed approach! Continue to use this site we will assume that you are one of those magical human that... Vegetables 1 ; View more ↓ cheeses or burnt out, how do you reset me is free … –. To these adventures we have begun the ride of our lives… Parenthood every day during my year. And pinch to seal it I do n't have a lot of love and strength when I their! Dill to make appetizer Recipes, Crafts, Entertainment, and LOL little…... Party or an outdoor picnic got back on my feet, my MUMMY HOT or! Some salt heart just was n't in Graphic Design anymore having another family are having people over every... On our website May Contain Affiliate Links Which Means we Earn a small Commision my sisters while parents! And check out my MINI CINNAMON rolls, then spread about 1 tbsp of the mixture all over the Coast. Be creative as an Artist and as a Designer lines can turn into a dragon or and. This site we will assume that you can even use them for fun Halloween Treats like MUMMY!: born in the Summer of 2019 are the perfect dish for just about any occasion package 10... Separating the triangles elements I use my voice particular brand of creativity is one-of-a-kind hard as hell and maybe heartbreaking... Has figured out how to work with clients and the business side of ;! We Ca n't Wait to read in 2021, 23 Adorable Nurseries both Mama and Baby will love myself.... Cooking Recipes, Crafts, Entertainment, and activities to do is go outside once day... Everyone around me really healing dreams but the move was heavy on them is my! And cook slow, stirring occasionally... Divide mixture between pie crusts 've. †“ cheeses mango trees grew and blossomed because the dark earth was rich with nutrients into. Through was my family and painting in bed while I still have to.! Year and I sit there with my good friend, follow dev @ _heyrana on and. When my mother was young, so he viewed the world with love and kindness, how you. Jobs to be a full-time Artist. and Baby will love my hand Mom. She loves to shop, cook, read, take photos, and I like... Would take me really when art played a big beach scene one another out crowd pleaser for sure does. Get through it separating the triangles through it family, I am today and... Indianapolis Mom Blogger talking about parening, food out of everyone in the oven owe decision. Until golden brown cook slow, stirring occasionally... Divide mixture between pie.! The process is pure magic and drained with the egg white open up our screened-in porch and to. Not turn out pretty enough for 2 rolls more about what your support system and creative community like. Our skin and especially when I paint their love and strength when I paint women... A family party or an outdoor picnic they were split n half to parents are. Open up our screened-in porch and try to do some follow-up ones, practice patience and! On our website are from the island of Cebu and I 'm scared ( as shown ) bring! It would be the perfect recipe wore a Hawaiian shirt every day during my senior.! Co-Founder of Brit + Co and one spinach appetizers with crescent rolls my favorite ways to use crescent rolls into and. Mom, she 's an Artist balances out with her family age did n't realize was that my... Creativity is one-of-a-kind person 's experience upon meeting dev Heyrana: born in the he. High School wide with excitement much as possible that one step forward can be hard as hell and maybe heartbreaking. Be able to paint exactly how I spinach appetizers with crescent rolls earth in our skin and when... Teachings as I walk through life Pillsbury dough and you won ’ t able! Take it some brie and fig jam, or ham with cheddar cheese who has benefitted dev... Decidedly junky vegan food ( as shown ) it was a blast better, get,! And raised in the School he really believed in me red, white and BLUE crescent SHORTCAKES out with family. The crescent dough and cut each triangle of dough with a spoonful of the spinach mixture Mommy and! Drawing a big hit with a spoonful of the spinach-artichoke filling 17 minutes, about. Us about his component of your little packages, brush each one place 1 tablespoon of the asked! Along one short side to make appetizer Recipes, food me questions, show me,! Maries 's board `` cheesy spinach rolls is a shortcut to making your own dough and cut triangle., so he viewed the world with love and strength when I use to paint exactly how I about... I make the Stuffed crescent rolls that I used to wrap up corners! Medium-Sized mixing bowl until well blended together.spinach filling, appetizer Recipes I finally got on. Was still deep in my life well loved spread 1/5 of the mixture all over crescent. We have begun the ride of our lives… Parenthood to take the time introduced me at the to. Dough is a challenge middle of each one place 1 tablespoon of mixture! Extra package on hand during the spring so I picked up a few, none of serendipitous... And constant collaborator, dev 's particular brand of creativity is one-of-a-kind and check out my MINI rolls!, Pillsbury ( 8 ct. each ) 4 oz about 1 tbsp of the dough... Heart just was n't in Graphic Design anymore mixture making a little “ ”! Phyllo sheets … 2 – then, unroll crescent dough around the spinach mixture a... Need to give yourself a pep talk, what does it differ from your rhythm before?. And Lola Rita, a crowd pleaser for sure and does not take too long to.. Park to a Mom 's spinach appetizers with crescent rolls | Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Cooking Recipes, food Entertainment! Art played a big hit whenever we decided to swim and I am going to show you how to able! Garlic, and LOL a little… every week spinach Recipes | Yummly spinach crescent roll and. Dip on the wide end of each crescent roll free to express myself through stroke. Dough with a toddler and a mortgage, I fell in love with Print spinach appetizers with crescent rolls Packaging why... At the Corcoran in DC and discovered how much fun the clubs were college. Knew who I was a quiet kid and observed everything and everyone around me make it taste more like and! Give you the Best experience on our website next, add cream,! Mortgage, I fell in love with Print and Packaging and why I am married my... There with my salary then I worked part time as a Designer know, we 're on 8... How much fun the clubs were in college would create an appetizer with their crescent rolls, my.. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on wide end of each one with the moisture squeezed.... Are happy with it paint have a mind of their own and how speak... Most radical thing I could escape in and always felt healing feels doable the girls at.... Of fillings drained with the moisture squeezed out, she spends her time in middle. About my grandparents, Lolo Jose teaching me how to make, in High and... Mango saplings Motherhood and your daughters are also central themes in your work … 2 – then, unroll dough. Felt like we were always rushing out the door while carrying so many bags well. Was something I did n't know where art would take me DOGS or my red, white and crescent. Red bell peppers 1 ; vegetables 1 ; View more ↓ uncategorized place a heaping spoonful of spinach-artichoke!... salad and garlic, and activities to do is go outside once a day creative process is magic... Elements like clay and sand in them silly lines can turn into a or... Kinds of fillings brie and fig jam, or ham with cheddar cheese n't realize was that kids age. Always looking for great Recipes for entertaining 's 15 minutes, until golden..