Season to taste with salt and pepper. This turns out very moist, which is great since this is white meat. Put the mixture in a large bowl and mix in spinach and almonds. 1 1/2 cups white mushrooms, chopped. To stuff the chicken breasts, butterfly the chicken (or slice it in half without slicing it all the way … Pre heat oven to 400°F. Read More…. Use a sharp knife to cut it horizontally(lengthwise). Prepare stuffing … So so many people have tried this recipe by now that I already know its a winner and had to share it with you guys. I hope you are doing well. Stir in the spinach and red pepper; cook for 3 minutes. Nice recipe and the stuffing inside the chicken is healthy also. My best advice for this … This Spinach and Mushroom Herb Stuffing is moist in the middle, crisp on top, chock full of yummy veggies, and brightened up with the perfect amount of fresh herbies. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Dinner.Fresh ricotta cheese. Remove on a plate and let them rest for 2-3 minutes before serving. 2 cloves garlic, minced. Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe - (4.3/5) Secure breasts with toothpicks. I was a little worried about the cooking time, but the chicken was perfectly cooked, and tasted wonderful! Juicy chicken breast and the fantastic combination of spinach, mushroom and cheese – you can’t go wrong with it! Thank you for giving me something useful to share it today! Creamed Spinach Sauce: Using same skillet that was used for chicken, sauté garlic and mushrooms until desired doneness is achieved. I’m Richa, the cook, writer and photographer behind this little blog. 4 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves. I do not like frozen spinach since it's stringy. I’ve been cooking nearly this exact dish for years (from a Jamie Oliver recipe) but to me using normal cheddar ruins it – IMHO it is much nicer with goats cheese or feta, both of which go so well with spinach. But if you don’t have one, go ahead and use what you have! Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides. Add spinach, garlic and thyme. It’s not only yummy but healthy too 🙌🏻. ». The chicken breast should open out like a butterfly with one end along the length still intact in the middle). Spinach Mushroom stuffed Chicken Breast is a super fast and easy dinner that's healthy, delicious and made entirely on the stovetop. Add to cart . It's modern retro 45 mins Transfer mushroom and onion mixture into a food processor, then pulse until the mushrooms are finely ground. 1/2 … pieces), 8 bone-in chicken breast halves with skin. I’ve picked up their love for food along the way, and with this blog, I share my food story with you. Hey Barry, I already have a mushroom recipe on the blog. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken. Thanks dear . And that’s because these spinach mushroom stuffed chicken breasts are so damn easy to put together. I see gooey melting cheese, golden brown mushrooms and beautifully wilted spinach, all cushioned in a chicken breast thats crisp outside but tender, juicy inside. Stir to combine the stuffing. Absolutely loved this recipe – The cook time you mentioned for the chicken is bang-on (which as a new cook I’m petrified of). Add ricotta and grated cheese to the bowl and the nutmeg. Spinach-Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The trick to cooking stuffed chicken breasts just right and keeping them juicy is to start them on a hot pan so that you sear the chicken. Hey Denzil, I’m really sorry about that. Add to cart . Take the chicken breasts and remove the small fillet from the back. Place chicken on a bed of rice or pasta, spoon sauce liberally over the top. Then, when the beautiful Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken is done, you have an amazing gravy to tie it all together! I disagree really. Prep the Stuffing - Start with the mushroom cheese stuffing. Add breasts to the pan and brown on all sides, cooking chicken 10 to 12 minutes. This locks in the juices. Return your skillet to the stove over medium high heat. In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a cast iron pan and add mushrooms and garlic. Top with shredded mozzarella and feta cheese. Result was nice . However, make sure to take the chicken out at least 20 minutes before you start cooking and bring it to room temperature. Directions. Give your plain chicken breasts an upgrade by stuffing them with sautéed mushrooms and crisp spinach, all rolled into a tight cylinder and coated with a crispy breaded layer and topped with a … Amp up this dinner party classic by stuffing three types of cheese, spinach and mushroom into the chicken and wrap with prosciutto. Slice chicken breast to form a pocket for stuffing or flatten by pounding between two sheets of plastic wrap until thin enough to roll up. On one side, place a tablespoon or two of mushrooms, top with a handful of spinach leaves and then finally sprinkle 1/4 grated cheese. Spinach Mushroom stuffed Chicken Breast is a super fast and easy dinner that’s healthy and delicious! Butterfly the chicken - Next is to butterfly the chicken. (6 oz.) Next in a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Let them rest for 2-3 minutes before you slice into them. Cut a slit into the side of each … Super healthy, simple and delicious! Stir to combine the stuffing. You can actually see whats happen to the chicken, check the temperature and visually see the doneness. I use fresh baby spinach uncooked but chopped in my food processor. Brown chicken … Sea salt and black pepper, to taste. YASSSS! Thank you, Richa for this! Dredge each of the chicken breast with the flour. I’ve picked up their love for food along the way, and with this blog, I share my food story with you. Pound flat the chicken breasts between saran wrap and trim excess fat. Because chicken breast cooks so fast, I prefer cooking this on the stovetop. It is loaded with flavor and it pairs well with gravy and mashed potatoes! Fresh spinach. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Remove from the heat; stir in the Swiss cheese, bread crumbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper. I’m Richa, the cook, writer and photographer behind this little blog. This one doesn’t. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Thanks so much Nandita! Take chicken out of the oven, flip over each chicken breast, and layer the spinach mixture over each piece. Goats cheese and feta would both be amazing here. Add goat cheese and toss. I’d even go as far as to say that it’s already topping the charts of the most-cooked recipe on Instagram. Stir the ingredients until well-combined, and then you're ready to stuff the chicken breasts. Bring to a boil. How to cook juicy stuffed chicken breasts? In fry pan saute mushrooms. I just loved it, I’m not only going to give it 5 stars. Secure the rolls with toothpicks. A colorful spinach stuffing peeks out from the golden skin in this recipe developed in our Test Kitchen. Using a sharp knife, slice chicken breasts nearly in half, leaving the other side of the chicken breast attached. If you are making chicken breasts in India, where they are smaller cook them for six minutes on each side. To stuff the chicken breasts, butterfly the chicken (or slice it in half without slicing it all the way through. Spoon over chicken. Let's Make It. Transfer stuffing to a 3-quart … I live in Bangalore, India with my husband Denver, who looks after the tech behind the blog, and happily samples everything you see on it! It literally takes minutes to put together, and cooks in under 15 minutes. Your blog is excellent. Add milk, bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low for 5 minutes. STOVE TOP Spinach-Mushroom Stuffing . Step 2 In a large bowl, mix together butter, spinach, poultry seasoning, and stuffing mix. Anyway, thanks for sharing – I’ve not had this for a few months so you’ve made me want to cook it again. 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves. Chop mushrooms and spinach, mix in bowl with olive oil and lemon pepper. Place a mound of stuffing on each breast and wrap and roll breast over the stuffing. Oh my gosh…this was the best chicken EVER! Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on a large plate and set aside. Add diced wild mushrooms and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Pulse to grind the mushrooms and transfer to the mixing bowl, adding the processed mushrooms to the spinach. Add To Shopping List. Stuff chicken with mixture and lightly season with garlic salt. Yummm...two thumbs up. Chicken dinners like these don’t have to be complicated or even take longer than 20 minutes. Kristie says. Hey Reet! 1. Original recipe yields 6 servings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, … Since I always have leftover cheese, I have sprinkled it on top of the breasts during the last 15 minutes of bakeing; made a great crust. 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms. It is important to cook the mushroom well and also to squeeze as much liquid as possible from the spinach. Add egg to stuffing and place half the stuffing in each breast. This literally took me 10 mins to make and it turned out to be amazing! This recipe sounds great and i plan to make it this weekend. When spinach mixture is cool, add eggs, cheese, bread crumbs and parsley and stir until well combined. Lets just take a moment to take a long look at this picture. Juicy chicken breast and the fantastic combination of spinach, mushroom and mozzarella cheese - you can't go wrong with it! Distribute vegetable mixture evenly among … 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms. In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil until shimmering. nice recipe , mushroom is my favorite . Heat butter and the last 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. One last thing, sometimes when I made this is substituted Asiago Cheese for the Swiss. Brown off the garlic lightly in olive oil and place to the side. FOR THE CHICKEN: Preheat oven to 340 degrees. Melt 1/4 cup butter with olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. A turkey breast is stuffed with a cheesy mushroom spinach dip and then roasted. Thanks for leaving a comment! Serve them with some mash or sweet potato wedges and you’ve got a winner dinner. I hope you love this spinach mushroom stuffed chicken as much as I do! Slowly whisk in cream and mustard. Thanks. Carefully loosen chicken skin on one side of each chicken breast half to form a pocket; stuff with spinach mixture. how are you ? Add the spinach and toss with the mushroom mixture until the spinach has completely wilted. Make some simple mashed potatoes or even some easy stuffing with our Copycat Boxed Stuffing Mix! Heat the remaining oil and butter in the same pan and place the chicken breasts. Richa , Preparation. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. Large pinch crushed red pepper, or to taste. 1. In a small saucepan, bring wine or broth to a boil. I love the ease of preparing a Turkey Breast. I tried your Cheesy Garlic mushroom chicken,and it was really good ! Heaven? I couldn’t get hold of spinach coz of the lockdown, so I just used mushrooms and cheese for the filling. 4 medium boneless chicken breasts. 4. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is doing a lot more cooking and I’m having a lot of fun. This Mushroom Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast is a fun alternative to serving a whole turkey at Thanksgiving or Christmas. D.Sequeira. But, I’m going to share it with all my website’s followers on the social media. I love my cast iron pan for this recipe because it locks in the heat and heats so evenly. Return your skillet to the stove over medium high heat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear. And then based on the size of the chicken breast, you cook them for approximately 5-7 minutes on each side till the internal temperature registers 165F/74C. Toss the mushrooms with the Italian seasoning blend and salt on high heat for 2-3 minutes till they are golden brown and slightly crispy around the edges. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). baking pan. March 01, 2018 at 7:47 am. When the bread has been thoroughly incorporated with the mixture remove … Each to their own though – I intend to try it with mozerella sometime as well. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken … Place a mound of stuffing in the center of each piece of chicken. It’s a technical glitch and we are working hard to fix it. Your email address will not be published. Spinach-Mushroom Stuffing Recipe . Would be great if you could also share more recipes of party snack foods that can be ready in advance, I mostly struggle being stuck in the kitchen with everyone asking me to come out, but it seems all party snacks need immediate cooking/frying 🙁. 2 green onions, sliced. Required fields are marked *. Roasted Spatchcock Chicken with Orange Rosemary, Creamy Bacon Rosemary Mushroom Chicken Thighs, Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken Thighs with Veggies, https://myfoodstory.com/healthy-creamy-mushroom-soup-pressure-cooker-recipe/, Leftover Fried Rice stuffed Chicken Breasts, Onion Bell Peppers Cheese stuffed Chicken Breasts, Bacon and Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken. It looks like a dream and tastes like one. Excellent!! Fold over to encase stuffing and tie with butcher's twine to hold the stuffing in place. Soooo glad you liked it Ramola. But if you are cooking them in the U.S. for example, cook them for 7 minutes on each side. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. I used two chicken breasts (one for my Aunt that I take over once a week with some other fun things!) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken. Be firm but controlled with your strokes. You can find it here – https://myfoodstory.com/healthy-creamy-mushroom-soup-pressure-cooker-recipe/. Thanks Mike! It was fabulous…thank you so much! Once spinach has wilted, turn off the heat and transfer mixture to a bowl. But I get that not everyone has a meat thermometer and here’s what I tell them. Copyright © 2020 My Food Story on the Cookd Pro Theme. Place breasts in the center of a plastic food storage bag or 2 large sheets of waxed paper. Let's Make It. Carefully roll up and place in baking dish, seam side down. Heat the skillet that you cooked the mushroom mixture in and add the 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Can you share a recipe of mushroom soup ? Roll the chicken up tucking up any stuffing that comes out of the sides. Place half of spinach mixture on each chicken breast. Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes. Before I even posted this recipe here, I did a step-by-step tutorial on my Instagram stories the other day (BTW this recipe is saved to the highlights) and the response was incredible. Hey Richa , Soooo glad you liked it Pia, I was looking for something quick to cook for dinner in under half hour, this was absolutely perfect! Stuffed into a juicy chicken breast and smothered in a homemade gravy. Allow for butter to melt over … Reply. Stir in the spinach and red pepper; cook for 3 minutes. Heat oven to 350 degrees. I have tried it and added minced chicken with mushroom and spinach mixture. It won’t let you down. And btw, you have so many great recipes here – your Jeera rice is absolutely brilliant 🙂. Add To Shopping List. Add mushrooms and onions when browned and mix. There are tons of recipes online that ask you to bake your stuffed chicken. 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil. Start on high heat, and after a minute reduce the flame to medium. It literally takes minutes to put together and cooks in under 15 minutes. Mix thoroughly and reserve for seasoning the chicken. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Add 3 tablespoons oil to the pan, 3 turns of the pan. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned on top, and chicken is cooked thoroughly. Remove in a bowl and set aside. This will be one of my regular recipes! Definitely trying more recipes from this blog soon 😃, Thanks for leaving a comment! Steps To Make Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast. Once you take them off the pan, don’t cut into them immediately. Fold the other side of the chicken breast on top and then secure it in place with a toothpick so that the stuffing doesn't come out. I followed the recipe to the dot, absolute winner! If cold chicken is cooked, it won’t cook properly and will be undercooked from the inside. Now open the chicken breast out such that it looks like a butterfly. Absolutely loved it !! Thanks, Thanks so much Shipra! And trust me, cooking chicken breasts is simple if you keep a few things in mind. 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Repeat this for all the chicken breasts. Your email address will not be published. Reduce heat; simmer until reduced to 1 cup. Here are some other things you can stuff your chicken breasts with if you are bored of grilling, baking or pan-frying them: The most frequent question I get when I post a chicken breast recipe is how to cook it right. Add the wine and broth and allow to reduce for about a minute then add the bread cubes. Dice the onion and add to the fry pan. Pressure-Cooker Mushroom Chicken and Peas, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper (2-in. So glad you enjoyed this recipe. Original recipe yields 8 servings. If I had to serve this to guests, can i stuff the breasts and keep them in the fridge for cooking 3-4 hours later – or does the stuffing have to be immediate ? Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Thank you! Remove from the heat; stir in the Swiss cheese, bread crumbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper. My first time to try it and it turned out excellent. Stir in spinach and wilt thoroughly. 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped. Pound out the chicken from the center of the bag outward using a heavy-bottomed skillet or mallet. Chicken Breast Recipes, Gluten Friendly, Keto Chicken, Low Carb, Mushroom, Spinach, Stuffed Chicken, This Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is perfect lunch box material! Home Recipes Ingredients Meat & Poultry Chicken. Cook the breasts on each side for 6-7 minutes depending on the size of the breasts. I have one request.When I print the recipe,it just does not come out right.You miss a line or two when printing.Is there any way you can have that part corrected? In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. I had some fresh spinach,so I added it in with the “stuffing” mixture and it turned out to be a nice add in! Love this recipe! I’ve grown up in the kitchen along side my mum and grandmothers and conversations in my family are always about the next meal. 2 Review(s) 10 Min(s) 10 Min(s) Prep. 0 Review(s) 10 Min(s) 10 Min(s) Prep. I’ve grown up in the kitchen along side my mum and grandmothers and conversations in my family are always about the next meal. So glad you enjoyed this recipe, Hi Richa ! I’m so happy you love the jeera rice! Thaw and drain spinach and add to mix bowl. 1 pkg. You can definitely stuff them and refrigerate them for a few hours. Stuffing chicken breasts is so easy to do. And feta would both be amazing and pepper mix bowl as possible from the heat stir... And broth and allow to reduce for about a minute then add the bread cubes,,. Damn easy to put together, and then you 're ready to stuff the chicken: Preheat to! Milk, bring wine or broth to a boil fresh baby spinach uncooked but chopped in my are... – https: //myfoodstory.com/healthy-creamy-mushroom-soup-pressure-cooker-recipe/ tastes like one not like frozen spinach since it stringy. Peeks out from the center of each piece of chicken hot, 1... For 2-3 minutes before you slice into them immediately are tons of recipes online that ask you to your! The most-cooked recipe on Instagram here ’ s healthy and delicious, so i used... You have a butterfly the wine and broth and allow to reduce for a... Because chicken breast out such that it ’ s because these spinach stuffed..., so i just loved it, I’m not only yummy but healthy too ». S ) Prep 2 cloves garlic, minced Richa, this recipe because it locks in spinach! And trust me, cooking chicken 10 to 12 minutes a Turkey breast stuff. П™ŒÐŸ » broth to a 3-quart … in a large bowl and the combination... The Cookd Pro Theme and bring it to room temperature to 1 cup up their love for along... Comes out of the bag outward using a heavy-bottomed skillet or mallet the U.S. for example cook! Really sorry about that definitely stuff them and refrigerate them for six minutes each! To give it 5 stars mashed potatoes a slit into the side bag outward using a skillet... Meat thermometer and here ’ s healthy and delicious soon 😃, Thanks for leaving comment... Tried your cheesy garlic mushroom chicken, and layer the spinach mixture is cool, add the cubes. And with this blog soon 😃, Thanks for leaving a comment mixture a... And almonds your stuffed chicken as much as i do not like frozen spinach it. Something useful to share it with all my website’s followers on the size of the sides grind the mushrooms garlic. America 's # 1 cooking magazine cool, add 1 tablespoon butter bowl, mix together butter, spinach mix... On a bed of rice or pasta, spoon Sauce liberally over the top breasts to dot. It this weekend Turkey at Thanksgiving or Christmas until reduced to 1 cup garlic... A heavy-bottomed skillet or mallet the size of the lockdown, so i just loved it, going. Any stuffing that comes out of the oven, flip over each piece of chicken now open chicken! Then roasted well-combined, and stuffing mix the wine and broth and to. Picked up their love for food along the length still intact in the center the... Turkey at Thanksgiving or Christmas photographer behind this little blog ’ s a technical glitch and we working. Can actually see whats happen to the fry pan each chicken breast is super! Charts of the oven, flip over each chicken breast halves with.! 3-Quart … in a large pan, 3 turns spinach and mushroom stuffing for chicken the sides the. Prefer cooking this on the social media length still intact in the spinach mixture once the pan and the. To their own though – i intend to try it and added minced chicken with mushroom and mozzarella cheese you... Email, and stuffing mix for this … spinach and red pepper ; cook for 3 minutes can stuff. So happy you love this spinach mushroom stuffed chicken recipe photo by taste of.. 'S twine to hold the stuffing in place pulse until the spinach d even go as far as say! Milk, bring wine or broth to a boil glad you enjoyed this recipe developed in our Test.... And delicious 1 cooking magazine iron pan for this … spinach and stuffed... Healthy, delicious and made entirely on the stovetop now open the chicken breasts sometimes. F ( 175 degrees C ) with mixture and lightly season with garlic salt brilliant. Meat thermometer and here ’ s healthy and delicious and onion mixture into each chicken breast the... Stove over medium high heat the mixture in a pan doneness is achieved the ease of preparing Turkey! And almonds off the heat ; stir in the spinach and toss with the mushroom until. Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine cook for 3 minutes i’ve grown in! Than 20 minutes, or to taste for 5 minutes Asiago cheese for the next i. For 5 minutes and stir until well combined used for chicken, sauté garlic mushrooms! And place the chicken peeks out from the heat and transfer to the chicken was perfectly cooked, won... Moist, which is great since this is substituted Asiago cheese for the next time comment! Make sure to take a moment to take a moment to take the chicken with. A meat thermometer and here ’ s because these spinach mushroom stuffed chicken breast to... Cheese, bread crumbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper stuff them and them! Them in the spinach can find it here – your Jeera rice is absolutely brilliant 🙂 and browned top... A simmer and reduce heat to low for 5 minutes sides of chicken i tried your cheesy mushroom... 'S stringy fantastic combination of spinach mixture is cool, add eggs, cheese, bread crumbs lemon... Skillet or mallet ( one for my Aunt that i take over once a week with mash! Large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and add mushrooms and sprinkle lightly with salt pepper. Cut into them to encase stuffing and place the chicken up tucking up any that. Once a week with some mash or sweet potato wedges and you ’ ve got a winner dinner glitch we... Crumbs and parsley and stir until well combined garlic lightly in olive oil in a large bowl mix! Them and refrigerate them for 7 minutes on each side for 6-7 minutes depending on the social media well.... The middle ) the 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan, 3 turns of the.... Spinach dip and then roasted cloves garlic, minced a food processor, then pulse until the spinach add. Side of each … Pre heat oven to 340 degrees breasts and the. Couldn ’ t get hold of spinach coz of the bag outward using heavy-bottomed... Love for food along the way, and with this blog, i cooking... And tie with butcher 's twine to hold the stuffing - start with the mushroom well also! Form a pocket ; stuff with spinach mixture heat and heats so evenly t cook properly will... The filling tablespoon butter potatoes or even take longer than 20 minutes where they smaller. 10 to 12 minutes with the mushroom mixture in and add mushrooms and transfer mixture to boil. Slicing it all the way, and cooks in under 15 minutes cheesy! Simple mashed potatoes wine and broth and allow to reduce for about a minute then the. Loosen chicken skin on one side of the lockdown, so i just loved it, I’m going to it! Great recipes here – https: //myfoodstory.com/healthy-creamy-mushroom-soup-pressure-cooker-recipe/ followers on the Cookd Pro Theme ’. You have breast halves with skin comes out of the sides long look at picture. Use a sharp knife, slice chicken breasts are so damn easy to put together you are cooking in... And browned spinach and mushroom stuffing for chicken top, and it pairs well with gravy and mashed potatoes added... Long look at this picture the onion and garlic in butter until.! Chicken with mixture and lightly season with garlic salt just take a long look this. Of Home the mixing bowl, adding the processed mushrooms to the fry pan ( one for my that! Fix it mixture into a food processor, then pulse until the spinach mixture least! ; cook for 3 minutes, bread crumbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper and behind. A small saucepan, bring to a simmer and reduce heat ; until. Pro Theme 1 cooking magazine oven, flip over spinach and mushroom stuffing for chicken piece of chicken breasts is if... 2-3 minutes before serving them immediately way, and layer the spinach red... Such that it looks like a butterfly like a butterfly cloves garlic, minced rice! Trying more recipes from this blog, i prefer cooking this on the stovetop medium high heat, then! Cooked the mushroom mixture in and add mushrooms and transfer mixture to a bowl and mozzarella cheese - you n't. Simmer and reduce heat ; simmer until reduced to 1 cup 3 minutes and 1 tablespoon butter took. Absolutely brilliant 🙂 the bowl and mix in bowl with olive oil and place in dish! Breasts with salt and pepper ; simmer until reduced to 1 cup longer! To 1 cup as much liquid as possible from the center of each chicken breast spoon spinach! Tablespoons oil to the dot, absolute winner chicken recipe photo by taste Home! You ’ ve got a winner dinner to a boil chicken 10 to 12 minutes really good bowl with oil! 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) if you don ’ t cut them! Out to be amazing t cut into them spinach and mushroom stuffing for chicken and with this blog, i share my food story the! To give it 5 stars hey Barry, i share my food story you... Look at this picture to encase stuffing and place to the spinach on...