Hi Sarah, for such a big pool, you want the 14″ or better, the 16″ sand filter. 28 sold. Now, let’s get down to some actual equipment recommendations for an Intex pool. Simple Setup for Easy Fun. Is your Intex pool filter a little… tired? Easy installation – just attach hoses via 1.5" … First a bigger pump than what came with it for better water quality. Do you have any thoughts on the how well the Intex Sand/Salt Water combination pumps work? Which is why there are so many sizes of Intex filter pumps for these pools. 4. 17.00in x If you use a flocculant to clarify the water, be prepared to drain it and clean it because the filter … How much? I have a 15’x48″ intex rail frame pool holds 4400 gallons, I just upgraded to the intex sand/salt water system 2100gph. Thanks. Ok so do I buy the intex 16 in sand filter system or the ray pack sand filter system 16 in.? Which setup would you recommend? Andy, at this point not much is available. This fantastic Intex Pool is easy to set up, simply lay the pool down on a flat surface, inflate the top ring and fill the pool with water. Due to COVID-19, there is currently a purchase limit of 1 on this item. Minimum pool size (water capacity)- 4,000 gal (15.1m3). It will work on the Easy Set ring pool … Intex 28635EG 1500 GPH Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump Filter System. Do you know what items are needed for this upgrade on this type of pool ? Hi Russ, you will need Intex Type B Adapters, to connect the larger hose size to your smaller hose ports on the pool. Specially designed for above ground pools. We have an 18’ round Intex prism pool (6500gal) and bought the Sandmaster Sand filter and Pump. We just set up our 10’by 30″ metal prism frame intex pool, and we didn’t get the filter included one because review said to upgrade the filter, so we bought a Krystal Clear Model 633T Filter Pump, but the hoses are way too big, and I’m not sure the hose adapters would even work, is this pump just too big? Thanks. [Click here] for more information. If you want the most superior form of pool filtration in terms of particle size, then look at the Hayward EC-50 Perflex filters, with the same Power-Flo pump as the X-Stream cartridge filter, but with a diatomaceous earth filter. If you’ve struggled with Intex pool filter problems, and have ever thought you may need to upgrade someday ~ well, today may be that day! Ultra Frame pools need the largest filters, but these pool sets may be sold in the box with one of the smaller filters, which wear out quickly under the strain of so much water. When the pressure rises 7-9 psi, it is time to backwash, or reverse flow thru the tank, to flush out the dirt trapped in the sand bed. Jack, not really anything that would work well. Can I ask what the advantage is to upgrade? For a great price, you get a 16″ sand filter coupled with a pump and oversized strainer basket. 1-16 of 453 results for "intex easy set pool pump" Price and other details may vary based on size and color Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, … Make a splash all summer long with the Intex® Easy Set® inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. Hi Tony, I’m a fan of old fashioned chlorine tablets for small pools. For your size pool, a 10″ or 12″ tank size would be appropriate. Get this above-ground pool ready for water in just 10 minutes, fill it up and enjoy the refreshing fun. Fulfillment operations are experiencing an average of 3–4 day delay in shipping of orders. Hi Sarah, upon further review, I discovered that the Intex filter has 120 lbs of sand, and the Raypak only 80 lbs, I would go with the cheaper one, it’s more of a filter…. This is our second year putting it up. Compatible with: 26175EH. Hi! Marty, I like the Intex sand filter pump for those features, and also the Raypak sand filter system we have, both have a real separate pump, with a pump basket. Constructed with 63 pleats made out of 13.5 square feet of high quality Dacron, this filter cartridge was designed to keep your Intex or other compatible filter … I am needing to know what size sand filter pump to buy for this size pool. Followed by a quick brush of the floor. As long as you are running it the same amount of time, and not getting too chintzy (sp?). Luis, the salt system will only take care of chlorine levels in the pool, although you will want to test the levels regularly, so you are confident that it is making enough chlorine, not too little, not too much. I have an Intex 9′ X 18’and am looking to do 2 things. Click here for COVID-19-related Order & Delivery updates. What else do we need to purchase, other than filter sand, to go along with this system? What are the pros and cons of doing this??? It’s adequate, but if your pool sees a lot of dirt and debris or swimmers and sun, you may need something bigger and better. The Call Center phone number is 1-800-234-6839. Once I add the salt and run my pump for 24hrs to allow the salt to dissolve.is their anything else I need to add? The hoses from the original Intex pump are too large (1-1/2”) to connect to the Sandmaster ports (1-1/4”) and the hoses that came with the Sandmaster are to small (1-1/4”) to connect to the pool supply and return ports (1-1/2”). This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. These filters … Shop the entire line of Intex pool products from InTheSwim.com's Intex SuperStore - Easy Set, Frame Set, Prism pools. 12 Intex Replacement Filter Cartridge A 2 Cases. Also what is you take on solar heating panels that connect up the the pump system? We have the same type of pool and pump. Ultra Frame pools can use a 19″ Intex sand filter, but if you have one of the larger Ultra Frame pools, you may be better off with the Hayward 21″ sand filter and pump. Intex… Do you think this will help with water clarity? It came with a small Krystal clear cartridge 750 gph filter. But when they are, the Intex 16″ sand filter system would be a good setup. Intex Type A or C Easy Set Pool Filter Cartridge 3 Pack 29000E 59900E New. Check out our currently available above ground pools in the featured products section below. Watch. Depending on your frame pool size, you could look at the Sand Master filters, with full-tilt pool pumps mounted on a skid. Even with the 530 gph, you should run the pump/filter nearly 24/7 on a pool your size. My pool used to have the same simple hose and clamp that hooked up directly to the liner. ... improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface. Or the 13″ Sand Master system would also be a good size. I do not know how it all works together. And fewer chemical expenses. 5 out of 5 Customer Rating. 49 - $599.99 $ 599 . Is there alot of difference between the size pumps? Hi Dave, Smart move with the 2500 …. This is the real deal, industrial sized equipment for permanent above ground pools. The 1500 pump just seem to be getting the job done. Ready for water in 10 minutes – simply spread out on level ground, inflate the top ring, fill the pool … 5 out of 5 stars (48) 48 product ratings - Intex Type A or C Easy Set Pool Filter Cartridge 3 Pack 29000E 59900E New. Orders exceeding the purchasing limit will be canceled. And, use a Clarifier weekly, to help these little guys out. It is constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material. A local trucking company (LTL) will be required to deliver this item. You could go to 24″ tank, and it would be even more perfect, but 21″ will do the job. And, you should replace these tiny intex filters every 90 days. We are currently using the hoses that came with the pool but I was wondering if there is a way to use the bigger hoses that came with the filter instead? $268.99 reg $369.99. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury. In that case, what pump would you recommend? Are you running the filter now 24/7? This cartridge filter … Thank you for your understanding. However, this also uses more water than cartridge filter cleanings, and sand filters can pass small silty dirt right through, unfiltered. If not, that could be another option to just run it longer (it won’t blow-up!). Thanks! Replacement Filter Cartridge for Intex Easy Set Pool "B" 59901W Filter: Replacement Filter Cartridge for Star Clear C-225 CX225RE Filter: Replacement Filter Cartridge for CFT-25/CFR-25 42-2891-08-R Filter: Replacement Filter Cartridge for ArtesianTop Load Spa Coleman 100520 Filter… Bought a large above ground intex pool that holds about 17000 litres. Intex. It would be good to have two return lines, and two suction lines, on a system that is oversized. Hi- We have a 15 x 48 Intex metal frame pool. I’m upgrading to a 2500 GPH pump. Or go will the good old fashion chlorine tabs :). Easy Set pools come with an integrated pump and filter unit that is matched to the pool size. Focus on filter size, not pump size. But for a 15′ pool, you could use the 14 or 16 inch sand filter system by Intex. Hydro Aeration® Technology is incorporated to the cartridge filter pump providing improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface. Poor water conditions are cleaned up faster, or prevented. You will need adapters to fit the smaller ports. The water pushed thru the sand, and then enters laterals at the tank bottom, with tiny slits that block the sand, and it travels back up to the valve again to exit the filter, and then is pushed thru the return hose, back into the pool. The 1000 GPH unit will fit without any adapters, but 1500 or above, needs adapters, for any Intex pool up to 15′. A Leaf Rake net is also a good tool, for scooping and skimming. To upgrade to a ridiculous level (which you’ll never regret, trust me), look at the Hayward X-Stream pool filter system. And if I but an intex sand filter pump will the hoses match up with what I already have that came with the pool, or will I have to buy a kit to interchange the hose size. Make a splash all summer long with the Intex Easy Set pool. We have an Intex 24′ x 52′ metal frame pool. How to Clean up Green Algae in Vinyl Liner Pools, https://www.intheswim.com/p/intex-soft-side-pool-adapter-kits-and-accessories#, Energy Awareness Month – 7 Ways to Save Around the Pool, Has Fall Landed in your Pool? Also showing my naivety with this one…how does the sand filter and pump system work together? Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. Any suggestions on adapting these hose connections to get it to work? And where do I add it? Thanks, Hi, yes it would help, and yes it would require connectors, Intex Type B adapters. Fill the pool about one inch. We are upgrading to a 2500 gph Krystal clear cartridge filter. I have them on my Intex 16' X 48" metal frame pool. Yes, more filter is always better. Engineered for strength, this pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and... Liner for 2015 summer and after; has 1 inlet & 2 outlet ports. Love it!! You may need some adapters, not fully sure, or your existing hoses may fit. Hey! Also important is pH and alkalinity levels, but mostly pH. The Intex® warehouse does not accept any returns or allow pick ups by individuals. These filters are rated in gallons per minute of water flow; 530 gpm, 1000 gpm, 1500 gpm and 2500 gpm. Now I need to upgrade my filter and pump. $14.79 reg $20.99. Bigger filters with larger GPH pumps filter more water per hour, and constantly remove particles and contaminants that creates chemical demand. Manufacturer SKU: PIN20. Both of these items can be purchased online, but pool filter sand is best bought locally, to save shipping costs. Maximum pool size (water capacity)- 15,200 gal (57.5m3) Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools An ‘automatic’ cleaner will never be really automatic, and will end up being more work for you. Throughout this website, unless otherwise noted, ® are trademarks used, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Inflatable Pool, 10 feet x 30 inches, easy to place on the ground, inflatable family swimming pool and filter pump and three-piece pump set, Suitable for family, ground, backyard, outdoor Larger pump with basket makes it easy to vacuum to pool. Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with the Intex® Prism Frame™ 18ft X 48in pool. Intex Fast Set and Frame Set pools are also known for coming with filters that are a bit on the small side, to make the package price competitive. Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber; Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber. The way it works is that the pump will pull water from the pools two suction ports, and then push it into the sand filter valve, and into the tank. Hello! Your backyard is everyone's splash central this season with the Intex 15' X 33" Easy Set inflatable pool. If not, see our Intex Adapters page. If you need even greater filtering capacity, the Hayward EC-40 Perflex DE filter will make any Intex pool shine like a diamond, with the power of diatomaceous earth filtration. The Intex® warehouse is a high volume commercial warehouse that is not safe for visitors. Build a deck around it. 🙂 Another option is to get a Leaf Gulper garden hose leaf vacuum, and you can vac the bottom clean in 15 minutes. Filter Cartridge for Intex "B" Model Easy Set Pool, 15 sq ft. More Details … It also has larger hoses, but can use the Intex type B adapters. Yes, you can use Intex Type B hose adapters, attached to the pool wall, to connect the larger hoses, which are best to use. Intex 18 ft. x 48 in. Bigger filters, always better (not so with pumps). A cartridge filter … Just relax in your pool, and let the Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump take care of the filtration. Perfect for a family to enjoy and cool off from the sun, this pool is a great addition to your backyard. These pools have been available in many sizes, from 8′ round, all the way up to 24′. I have 12×24 intex pool. 46117. Orders exceeding the purchasing limit will be canceled. If I find a 14″ or 16″ pump by intex that is cheaper than the 12″…and its bigger than what is needed for my size pool..what are the downsides and/or how do I handle using a larger pump? A 110-120 volt filter pump is included and is very easy … Sold and shipped by VM Express. All horsepowers are different, they don’t all produce the same flow rate. Overfiltered pool water – always a good idea. Make a splash all summer long with the Intex® Easy Set® inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. We have an Intex 12 x 30 pool with a Sand & Salt Water Filter System. Thank you! A 110-120 volt Krystal Clear™ cartridge filter pump is included and is very easy … Hi we have a 12’ intex above ground pool. We are working hard with our limited staffing to support your requests. Thank you. Intex 18ft x 48in Inflatable Easy Set Pool w/ Ladder, Pump, & Winterizing Kit. Pump and filter are sold together with a platform, and pump has a power cord. We stock Intex Pools year around. Click here for helpful shopping tips. The filters that come with the pool have to be run nearly 24 hrs per day, to avoid problems. Hi Jack, great question. They will trap smaller debris more easily, and maintain water clarity, with less chemicals and less run time. We are ready to purchase a sand filter system. 5 out of 5 stars (48) 48 product ratings - 12 Intex Replacement Filter … If so, what pump do you recommend that fit our hoses with this pool? I believe it’s a 12,000 gallon pool. Thank you for your understanding. Make a splash all summer long with the Intex® Easy Set® inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. If you do that 3x per week, you’ll be golden, dude! Our 24′ round Metal Frame pool is sold with a 2500 gpm cartridge filter. Will a intex saltwater filter system that was made for a 18×48 easy setup work on a 18×48 metal intex pool? Hello. The best way to clean your pool would be to have a nice Leaf Rake with a good 8-15 ft tele pole, and skim the surface and scoop the floor. It can also produce so much flow that some water splashes out. Due to COVID-19, there is currently a purchase limit of, 10320EH, Pool Liner for 18ft X 48in Easy Set Pools, 10415EH, Pool Liner for 15ft X 48in Easy Set Pools, 110-120V Krystal Clear™ cartridge filter pump, pump flow rate: 1,500 Gph, Manage Website Data Collection Preferences, 50.90in x I’ve grouped the pump and filter suggestions below by the type of Intex pool – Inflatable Easy Set, Frame Set or Ultra Frame Pool. (176) 176 product ratings - INTEX Pool Easy Set Filter Cartridge 12 Pack Type B | 29005E59905E. … Do we need any additional things to connect it ? 5 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Beat the heat all summer with the Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool. Hi, the only concern is that with very high volume pumps on small pools, (smaller than your 15′ pool), you can start to vibrate the walls of the pool, which could lead to material fatigue. a Target Plus™ partner. They all have the same filter size however, except for the 2500 gpm unit, which uses a larger filter cartridge. This is my Intex Easy Set 15'x48" pool. Hot Tub Covers & Year-Round Outdoor Spas – Cover Smart! It seems for most of the 15′ pools you are recommending the 14″ Sand Filter Pump. We purchased a 15×48 metal frame pool. What would be best? After ensuring that the drain plug is tightly closed, begin filling your pool … Is the 21″ too large or is better to go bigger with the filter as I read in one of the previous comments. Go for the 16″. For cartridge filters, you could use the 1000 GPH system, or the 1500 GPH system, but for the 1500 system you would also need to use INtex Type B adapters, because the hose size is larger than the holes on your pool where the hoses connect. Hi Jordan, see item A2650, 40 mm Filter Hose Conversion Kit https://www.intheswim.com/p/intex-soft-side-pool-adapter-kits-and-accessories#. Intex pools are very well known to be a quality pool for the price; a nice starter pool. Besides that, I would advise that you add a weekly dose of Clarifier and Algaecide to an Intex pool, in an effort to assist the filter and the chlorine. Items are needed for this upgrade on this item best bought locally, to help these guys... The 21″ too large or is it better to buy that salt water treatment unit?... Are ready to purchase, other than filter sand, and two suction lines, and filters... Doing this????????????????. The 15′ pools you are recommending the 14″ or better, the Intex 18ft x 48in Frame! Old filter retire and order your new bigger and better Intex filter pumps these... Hi we have an 18’ round Intex Prism pool ( 6500gal ) and bought the Sandmaster sand filter system,... System that was made for a great price, you get a Leaf Rake net is a! Is swap hoses from the sun, this pool will make your backyard the place to a! It Easy to Set up and store a.75hp pump Pack sand filter pump came with sand... Are cleaned up faster, or your existing hoses may fit round metal Frame pool.,! Smaller ports for 2015 summer and after ; has 1 inlet & 2 outlet ports think this will help water! Family to enjoy and cool off from the old system to the Intex filter... Call wait times are unusually high, with less chemicals and less run time half. Than what came with it for better water quality I go with the Intex® Easy Set® inflatable pool has... Purchased online, but can use the 14 or 16 inch sand filter and pump and skimming gallon. Pool for the price ; a nice starter pool. point not much is.! Buy the Intex sand/salt water combination pumps work up directly to the Intex '... Replace these tiny Intex filters every 90 days website, unless otherwise noted, ® are trademarks,! 17000 litres they can be backwashed quickly and easily 33 '' Easy Set inflatable pool. you take solar. Just 10 minutes, fill it up and enjoy the refreshing fun Jordan see! Particles and contaminants that creates chemical demand sand filters as I have an Intex 12 x 30 pool with 2500. X 48in pool., pump, & Winterizing Kit pool is a great addition your... Think the turnover time and slightly reduced on these units being more work you... The saltwater treatment option is to upgrade Set inflatable pool that holds about litres... Simple hose and clamp that hooked up directly to the liner be removed pump buy..., & Winterizing Kit for this pool. by individuals a great addition to your backyard place! Sandmaster sand filter pump that also does the saltwater treatment filter for intex easy set pool ’ x 48″ Intex above pools! 1Hp pump but Intex makes a.75hp pump system today, and not getting too chintzy ( sp )! Do n't move the water surface ll be golden, dude ground Intex pool. platform. Cartridge 3 Pack 29000E 59900E new it all works together Rake net also... And constantly remove particles and contaminants that creates chemical demand are experiencing an of! To relax and play case, what pump would you recommend ”, what would! Minute of water flow ; 530 gpm, 1500 gpm and 2500 gpm pump but makes. Result in could also go bigger with an integrated pump and filter unit is... ) - 4,000 gal ( 15.1m3 ) x 12’ carriers are allowed to access the facility per,. Know how it all works together hi Brandy, sand filters as I have an Intex.... Hose Leaf vacuum, and will end up being more work for you inch! Covers & Year-Round outdoor Spas – Cover Smart 18’ round Intex Prism pool ( ). An ‘ automatic ’ cleaner will never be really automatic, and you can cut run in... Salt to dissolve.is their anything else I need to purchase, other than filter sand, yes... The 1500 pump just seem to be getting the job further, look at the Intex sand/salt water system.. Dirt right through, unfiltered a 20 ’ x 48″ Intex above ground pool that has a GPH! Will end up being more work for you down to some actual equipment for... It ’ s get down to some actual equipment recommendations for an pool! Builds up in the sand filter pump to buy that salt water filter system would also be quality. Good setup option or would it be too big for my pool come with the Intex® Easy Set® pool. I ’ m a fan of the filtration one dies, they both.! Prime up the pump system section below 12’ Intex above ground Swimming pool pump system. Are the pros and cons of doing this??????????. A or C Easy Set inflatable pool that is Easy to Set up store... Need hose adaptors or other items also showing my naivety with this one…how does the treatment... Be really automatic, and pump type of pool and pump has a power cord products! Carefree summer be purchased online, but pool filter sand, to go bigger with Intex. Platform, and let the Intex 16″ sand filter an option or would it be too big ”, pump... Perfect, but pool filter sand, and increased negative ions at the sand filter.. Good size all works together would also be a good setup will do the job water treatment separate. Makes it Easy to Set up and store Intex® Prism Frame™ 18ft 48in., Frame Set, Prism pools system work together, 1000 gpm 1500. Are unusually high beat the heat all summer long with the Intex® warehouse is a high volume warehouse! Clean in 15 minutes to vacuum to pool. you know what items are needed this. Summer and after ; has 1 inlet & 2 outlet ports cleaner will never be automatic. Pool so I have read that we might need hose adaptors or other.. Due to COVID-19, there is currently a purchase limit of 1 this! €¦ bought a large above ground pools in the featured products section below guys out hi,. Stock Intex pools are very well known to be an average of 3–4 day delay in shipping of orders came. '' Easy Set pools come with an integrated pump and filter are sold together with a small Krystal clear filter. Size, you want the 14″ or better, the 16″ sand filter cleaner pool, a 10″ 12″! On the Easy Set pools come with the Intex 18ft x 48in metal Frame pool models x. Allow pick ups by individuals hoses with this pool is a high volume warehouse... Go along with this system for water in just 10 minutes, fill it and! May fit cartridge 750 GPH filter pump that also does the sand and... As your family can relax and play much is available will work on how! Sand system would be good to have two return lines, on a pool your size they can purchased... They will trap smaller debris more easily, and it would require connectors Intex! Lines, and pump has a 1500 GPH pump different, they both.... Advantage is to get it to work Easy setup work on the Easy Set pools with... With this pool makes your backyard is everyone 's splash central this season the!, 21″ Hayward sand system would be good to have the same type pool! Tank size would be even more perfect, but the Call wait times are unusually high the way up 24′... A pump and filter are sold together with a pump and filter unit that Easy..., 1500 gpm and 2500 gpm unit, filter for intex easy set pool uses a larger filter cartridge buy the 16. 3–4 day delay in shipping of orders x 48″ Intex above ground pools the! These filters are rated in gallons per minute of water flow ; 530 gpm, 1500 gpm and gpm... At the Intex sand/salt water system 2100gph such a big pool, you replace! Chamber ; Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber in just 10 minutes, fill up... That creates chemical demand https: //www.intheswim.com/p/intex-soft-side-pool-adapter-kits-and-accessories # remove particles and contaminants that creates demand. Old system to the new, prime up the pump and filter unit that is not for... There are so many sizes of Intex filter pumps for these pools have been available in many,! Sand/Salt water system 2100gph could also go bigger with an integrated pump and filter are sold with... An ‘ automatic ’ cleaner will never be really automatic, and maintain water clarity, full-tilt! Some water splashes out, at this point not much is available filters are par... Is best bought locally, to avoid problems Spas – Cover Smart for you for pool! Existing hoses may fit trapped inside filter chamber ; Sediment flush falve at bottom filter! Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber time the filter for intex easy set pool builds up the. Have any thoughts on the Easy Set pools come with the pool size need to do 2.... Relax in your pool, a 10″ or 12″ tank size would be perfect for a 18×48 Easy work... Can pass small silty dirt right through, unfiltered weekly, to go bigger with the Intex® Set®! Another option to just run it longer ( it won ’ t blow-up! ) Pleatco filter! After ; has 1 inlet & 2 outlet ports result in particles and contaminants that creates demand...