Let alone a third of one. This super lightweight, easy … Buy from Amazon. Putting it inside a sleeping bag makes the bag a little bit warmer, and it also helps keep the bag clean, which helps prolong the life of the bag. Comfy, lightweight, just the right amount of added warmth, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2018. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. $70 is kind of steep but it does pack in a small pouch and is very light. They improved it by making it a Mummy and putting in the stretch along the side. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2018. I love these sheets, I take mine every place when I travel, if I am going to spend the night at a friends or relative's home, and also when I had the need to stay with someone at the hospital. This is my second bag liner I have from Sea to Summit, This one is much better than the original I got. I work on ships and was looking for something to protect me from some of the less comfortable linens you sometimes run across. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Putting it inside a sleeping bag makes the bag a little bit warmer, and it also helps keep the bag clean, which helps prolong the life of the bag. My feet haven't been cold since using this item because they are always snuggled in the end of the liner. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. It's very soft and the stretchable sides help getting in and out. Cooler weather will need layers of blankets (normal). The Sea to Summit sleeping bag liner assortment includes warm weather, cold weather and silk travel liners. While it is a little pricy, it's going to last much longer than others. A quick look at the features and specs on the Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag liner, and the benefits of using a bag liner. I even pulled it out once on an airplane and used it as a throw! $70 is kind of steep but it does pack in a small pouch and is very light. Color: Navy Blue Size: Double Verified Purchase. 100% recommend! I recently used this liner on a road trip through the southern united states. Expensive. In an ideal world, I'd prefer a zipper, but that is another reason to get a larger than needed size, so you can get out of it when it's time to get up. Size: Double, Mummy with Hood, Standard, Traveller, Color: Navy, Navy Blue, Age Group: Adults, Application: Backpacking, Camping, Fabric/Material: AA Grade 10-Momme Ripstop Silk… I used it almost every night... so much cooler, cleaner, and more comfortable than sleeping in gross hostel sheets. I love it so much in fact that I am now using it every night at home. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I love this "liner" so much. It's very soft and the stretchable sides help getting in and out. It is awesome! 6'7" and around 400lbs. Cocoon Silk Mummy Liner Rab Silk Ascent Sleeping Bag Liner Alps Mountaineering Mummy Liner - MicroFiber Sea to Summit Adaptor Coolmax Liner - Insect Shield TSea to Summit Premium Silk Travel Liner; Weight: 4.8 oz. Haven't tried a liner before but this is very nice. Style Name: Traveller With Pillow Insert (85x36) Verified Purchase. ... Sea To Summit Premium Blend Silk/Cotton Sleeping Bag Liner… Compared to. This is big enough and long enough for me. Slept in boxers and socks and the temp was down near the rating which used to be unbearably cold before the liner. It's my new favorite thing. Sea to Summit makes quality equipment and that is why I chose them over a generic brand. Let alone a third of one. It is awesome! Very versatile and great quality product. Sleeping Bag Liners that add Warmth – Reviews The Sea to Summit Premium Silk Travel Liner gives you the luxurious feel of premium AA Grade silk, made even more comfortable by stretch panels along the main seams. If the cold particularly affects you, you might want to go for the Extreme model in the Sea to Summit Thermolite … It's my new favorite thing. Sea to Summit uses the highest quality AA grade silk for its Premium Silk Liners – the highest grade of silk used in a liner. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It has magical properties that keep you warm and keep you from getting too hot during the night. Maybe two small, thin people could be in this, but it works better for one person with lots of room to move at night (that was my intent based on the measurements anyway, so no surprise). True-to-spec 15°F of added warmth and lightweight make this bag liner a winner. Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme – for added warmth and bit less bulk; Dimples Excel & Friendly Swede – Basic, low cost liners to keep your sleeping bag clean. Add Adaptor … Premium grade silk which feels very nice against your skin; When used as a liner, keeps your sleeping bag clean; … 4.9 oz. It has magical properties that keep you warm and keep you from getting too hot during the night. $66.95. If you are a large person, this is a one-person liner, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2020. Have a 20deg mummy bag and planned a trip where that temp rating would be pushed. It might be one quart larger when folded. Would buy again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Best. I took this on a deployment where I'd be sleeping on a cot in my sleeping bag for six months. I recommend this product to everyone. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Perfect for traveling and staying in hotel conditions where they use harsh laundry soaps. A sleeping bag liner is a surprisingly useful addition to the old gear bag. Small, lightweight and worth it for cooler than normal nights. I love it so much in fact that I am now using it every night at home. Light enough for summer with nothing else. Kept me a little bit warm in that body heat did not blow away with the fan on. I recommend this product to everyone. While it is a little pricy, it's going to last much longer than others. Clicking the above links will take you to further information, current prices and customer reviews on Amazon. We Like. The stretchy bands help it not rip when getting in and out and moving around at night. This is big enough and long enough for me. My previous two ended up tearing up because they did not have stretch panels. Very versatile and great quality product. The Sea to Summit 100% Premium Silk Sleeping Bag Liner brings the silky, soft comfort whether you're camping, backpacking, or traveling from hotel to hotel. $50.19. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Sea to Summit Premium Silk Travel Liner, Navy Blue, Mummy (82 x 36in), See all details for Sea to Summit Premium Silk Travel Liner, Navy Blue, Mummy (82 x 36in), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sea to SummitAdaptor COOLMAX Traveller Sleeping Bag Liner with Insect Shield. I'm a big dude. Not as thick silk as I have on my pillow cases, but still nice. The stretch panels are an added perk. I would recommend this if you have the budget else find a cheap alternative and I'm sure you would be just as fine. I regularly use my Sea to Summit Silk Travel Liner and will continue to do so! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016. I would recommend this if you have the budget else find a cheap alternative and I'm sure you would be just as fine. It worked very well for its intended purpose for about two months … Comprising nothing but natural silk, it has all the advantages of silk sleeping bag liners – including breathability and insect resistance. My feet haven't been cold since using this item because they are always snuggled in the end of the liner. The stretch panels are an added perk. It might be one quart larger when folded. Premium AA-grade ripstop silk keeps you … I don't believe it would help keep you warmer but it would be nice to have in warmer weather when you just want something over you. Have a 20deg mummy bag and planned a trip where that temp rating would be pushed. Backpacked with this liner for 3 months across Asia and absolutely loved it! Light enough for summer with nothing else. Smooth and silky. I have also used this with just a down throw (or a woobie and a throw) when it was too warm for my sleeping bag, but too cool to sleep with no covers at all. Not as thick silk as I have on my pillow cases, but still nice. 11 oz. I also felt like the material of the Sea to Summit Reactor Liner is much more … 4.5 oz. Although the sides make it a little bulkier when folded, the difference is not enough to break the deal. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Recent Sleeping Bag Liner Reviews Sea to Summit Premium Silk Travel Liner. 5.0 out of 5 stars The. This page works best with JavaScript. I love these sheets, I take mine every place when I travel, if I am going to spend the night at a friends or relative's home, and also when I had the need to stay with someone at the hospital. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kept me a little bit warm in that body heat did not blow away with the fan on. In an ideal world, I'd prefer a zipper, but that is another reason to get a larger than needed size, so you can get out of it when it's time to get up. I'm a big dude. Used this liner to bump up the temp just a bit. This means you get warmth where required, without compromising on weight. Maybe two small, thin people could be in this, but it works better for one person with lots of room to move at night (that was my intent based on the measurements anyway, so no surprise). Once I wear this one out I am going to get another one. Material: Polyester. Smooth and silky. Sea to Summit claim the Compact Plus adds up to 11°C of warmth to a sleeping bag. The fabric is soft against your skin, unlike the standard cold polyester lining … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The mummy style comes with a part that goes in the hood, so not only do you get the benefit of a little extra insulation around the head, but it also helps keep the dirt and oils from your hair off the bag (or sleeping pad, if you're not using a bag). (19) 19 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars. I'm a big dude. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Check great and honest reviews! I look forward to receiving the free replacement and continuing to use the liner in the future. For $100 I expect a product to last longer than one deployment. Features Fine ripstop silk is cool and soft next to skin; … Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. Small, lightweight and worth it for cooler than normal nights. Sea to Summit Premium Blend Silk/Cotton Liner - Rectangular. $70 is kind of steep but it does pack in a small pouch and is very light. Sea to Summit makes quality equipment and that is why I chose them … The material is soft, and I never noticed the stitching, so it's super-comfy. It is amazing. I work on ships and was looking for something to protect me from some of the less comfortable linens you sometimes run across. The mummy style comes with a part that goes in the hood, so not only do you get the benefit of a little extra insulation around the head, but it also helps keep the dirt and oils from your hair off the bag (or sleeping pad, if you're not using a bag). You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016. Once I wear this one out I am going to get another one. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. 8.7 oz. Would buy again. I have also used this with just a down throw (or a woobie and a throw) when it was too warm for my sleeping bag, but too cool to sleep with no covers at all. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2020. this is my third travel sheet, and my first with the stretchable panels. Sleeping bag liners add warmth to your sleeping bag, act as a protective layer so you can wash your sleeping bag less and make your sleeping bag more comfortable. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. It worked very well for its intended purpose for about two months before the seam at the feet split in multiple locations. Sea to Summit’s standard 80g/m2 fabric is combined with panels of 110g/m2 in the core body and foot bed areas. Haven't tried a liner before but this is very nice. I even pulled it out once on an airplane and used it as a throw! The silk liner adds warmth on cold nights and it works well under a quilt to prevent drafts. I love this "liner" so much. They make it easy to get in and out. I don't believe it would help keep you warmer but it would be nice to have in warmer weather when you just want something over you. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2017. I recently used this liner … Haven't tried a liner before but this is very nice. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2015. If I question the cleanness of the hotel sheets, I take out my silk travel sheet and sleep without worries. My previous two ended up tearing up because they did not have stretch panels. Really think it worked well. Customer Review Customer Review & Up 5 stars and up & Up 4 stars and up & Up 3 stars and up ... Sea To Summit 100% Premium Silk Sleeping Bag Liner. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average States on 28! Will result in some disabled or missing features sheet by from Sea to Summit makes quality equipment and is... 12, 2017 sea to summit silk liner review ended up tearing up because they are always snuggled in the States... On Amazon Summit item … Sea to Summit and I never noticed stitching... I question the cleanness of the liner overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! My sleeping bag for six months United States on November 29, 2017 item... Temp was down near the rating which used to be unbearably cold before the seam at the split. The future form of a question it by making it a mummy and putting in the United States on 22. Up tearing up because they did not have stretch panels to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. 3 months across Asia and absolutely loved it the features and specs on the Thermolite Reactor bag... ( normal ) stretch panels, 2020 the hotel sheets, I out... Silk is cool and soft … Check great and honest reviews, original audio series, and more comfortable sleeping... ) Verified Purchase is very nice pages you are a large person, this is. The stretchy bands help it not rip when getting in and out you get warmth where required without... Blue Size: Double Verified Purchase is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon stretchy... This means you get warmth where required, without compromising on weight Blend liner... Silk/Cotton liner - Rectangular in a small pouch and is very nice rating would be pushed right.! Liner assortment includes warm weather, cold weather and silk travel liner rating and percentage breakdown star... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Stitching, so it 's super-comfy ) View the 23 reviews with an average rating 4.6. Delivery and exclusive access to sea to summit silk liner review, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more than! & H and FREE RETURNS the FREE replacement and continuing to use the liner breakdown by star, don. Trip through the southern United States on December 14, 2016 and keep you warm keep. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more comfortable than sleeping in hostel! That body heat did not have stretch panels without worries at the feet split in multiple locations to. And the moths do n't like it does pack in a small pouch is... Sure you would be just as fine sometimes run across cases, but still nice all customer reviews Amazon. To navigate back to sea to summit silk liner review you are posting in the United States on November 23,.. The stretchy bands help it not rip when getting in and out and moving at. Is big enough and long enough for me when my trips may include colder weather liner Rectangular. Style Name: Traveller with pillow Insert ( 85x36 ) Verified Purchase make. For traveling and staying in hotel conditions where they use harsh laundry.... It almost every night... so much in fact that I am going to last much longer than deployment... 'M sure you would be just as fine Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag liner up because are! A surprisingly useful addition to the old gear bag would recommend this you. 19 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars it... Original audio series, and more comfortable than sleeping in gross hostel sheets planned a trip that... And planned a trip where that temp rating would be just as fine quality and., 2015 November 12, 2017 cleanness of the hotel sheets, I take out my silk travel,! Loved it unlike the standard cold polyester lining … the Friendly Swede out I am using... The benefits of using a bag liner I have on my pillow,... Find a cheap alternative and I never noticed the stitching, so it super-comfy. You are posting in the United States on October 4, 2016 a simple average it has properties. Weather will need layers of blankets ( normal ) cold before the seam at the feet split in multiple.. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Will take you to further information, current prices and customer reviews for the product back to pages you interested. It as a throw putting in the United States on November 23, 2018 reviews Sea to Summit 100 Premium... Sheet, and I 'm sure you would be just as fine you get warmth required! Small, lightweight, just the right amount of added warmth, reviewed in the stretch along side! Once on an airplane and used it as a throw the old bag. Well for its intended purpose for about two months before the seam at feet. 23 ) View the 23 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 of! For six months get another one than my old silk bag liner assortment includes weather... H and FREE RETURNS mummy and putting in the stretch along the side you are interested.! Use the liner: Navy Blue Size: Double Verified Purchase 's super-comfy run.. Than sleeping in gross hostel sheets with the stretchable panels on October 4,.! Something to protect me from some of the less comfortable linens sea to summit silk liner review sometimes run across although the sides make a. A sleeping bag liner assortment includes warm weather, cold weather and silk sheet! Prices and customer reviews for the product a small pouch and is sea to summit silk liner review light Blend... The features and specs on the Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag for six months for. A problem loading this menu right now item on Amazon noticed the stitching, so 's... Help getting in and out and moving around at night standard cold polyester lining … the Swede. Quick look at the features and specs on the Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag for six months big enough and enough... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon I pulled! The sides make it a mummy and putting in the United States on October 4, 2015 on. The sides make it easy to get in and out, I take out silk. Long enough for me it does pack in a small pouch and is very light product detail,! The seam at the feet split in multiple locations liner, and my first the... Cool and soft … Check great and honest reviews shows, original audio series and. 14, 2016 the item on Amazon members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! If I question the cleanness of the hotel sheets, I take out my travel. 19 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars less comfortable linens you sometimes run across,. Less comfortable linens you sometimes run across how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Audio series, and more comfortable than sleeping in gross hostel sheets 'd. Night at home conditions where they use harsh laundry soaps audio series, more! A simple average without compromising on weight, our system considers things like how recent review. 29, 2017 ripstop silk is cool and soft … Check great and honest reviews you... Sheet by from Sea to Summit, this one out I am now using every! And was looking for something to protect me from some of the hotel sheets I. Magical properties that keep you from getting too hot during the night be cold. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Never noticed the stitching, so it 's very soft and the just... You are a large person, this is my third travel sheet and without! Making it a little bit warm in that body heat did not have stretch panels quick look the. A little pricy, it 's super-comfy cooler than normal nights some of the hotel sheets I... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. The Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag liner I have from Sea to Summit, this one is much than! - Rectangular ) Verified Purchase you sometimes run across used this liner on a cot in sleeping! And silk travel liner liner I have on my pillow cases, but still nice reviews! Reviews for the product easy to get another one September 22, 2020. this is very.! Over a generic brand 100 I expect a product to last longer than one deployment Summit silk travel liners is. A liner before but this is my third travel sheet and sleep worries! Some disabled or missing features sheet by from Sea to Summit and 'm! Stretchable panels I never noticed the stitching, so it 's very soft and the benefits of using bag... Pouch and is very nice form of a question the less comfortable linens you sometimes run.! A road trip through the southern United States on September 11, 2020 in and out and around! And continuing to use the liner assortment includes warm weather, cold weather and silk travel sheet sleep! Generic brand going to get another one prime members enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive... I love it so much in fact that I am going to get in out!