Healthy Pumpkin Bran Muffin Ingredients. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans. Mix in the currants or raisins. Baked with pumpkin and gooey chocolate chips, this muffin recipe is an easy breakfast option or fall treat. Give my oatmeal pie a try too for a fun fall dessert. Makes 24 Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) Two 12-cup muffin tins, greased or paper-lined 2 cups whole-wheat flour … Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. ; coconut sugar; spices – pumpkin pie spice, sea salt and ground nutmeg. Baked Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins are a moist, tender, and delicious, baked good that will fill your home with scents of fall. Pumpkin Raisin Muffins Description: Even George on the Sienfeld TV show will eat more than the tops of these muffins. Grease a standard 12-cup muffin tin. If you have kids to get ready (or… a husband/wife to get ready), you can throw a batch of these in the oven while everyone is … Five reasons to love this pumpkin muffin recipe: These muffins are easy to make with basic ingredients. This grain-free pumpkin raisin muffin recipe is gluten-free, GAPS friendly, Paleo, and primal as well as being delicious and easy to make for your family. These pumpkin-raisin muffins are so light and flavourful making them the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea or coffee. I used walnuts instead of pecans and used regular milk instead of buttermilk which I didn't have. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, spices, and salt. This is a modified version of the 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins someone else posted. I've tried many pumpkin muffin recipes and this is the one I've been looking for! Only one bowl required! Bake it in a preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for 50-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Pumpkin Nut Muffins. Preheat the oven to 400ºF. These raisin spice muffins are flavored with cinnamon and a hint of nutmeg, for a sweet, nutty, spicy treat. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. I searched the web for a good pumpkin muffin recipe, and chose yours because it did not have too many ingredients, it produced 12 muffins (a lot of recipes I saw were for 24 or 36 muffins), and it contained a large amount of pumpkin. When it comes to pumpkin muffins, I'm a purist. Method. You get it all with this pumpkin raisin muffin recipe, It's nutritious, healthy, high in fiber, and it tastes great. Pumpkin Raisin Muffins Have one of these delicious muffins with fruit and a cooked egg for a tasty, healthy breakfast. You won’t need to add too much, as these pumpkins are already full of pumpkin spice flavor. And there are many a raisin hater in the world. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. 22. People think of raisins in the wrong way if you ask me. They can be mixed and baked in minutes. Healthy Pumpkin Raisin Muffins Stir into the pumpkin mixture, then stir in the dried cranberries (or raisins). Fold in carrot and raisins. This pumpkin muffin recipe has been my go-to recipe for years. The pumpkin oatmeal muffins are a healthier version of your favourite pumpkin spice muffin in the fall. I had no intention of sharing two pumpkin muffins with you this fall but here I am sharing two with you anyways. You can make these into mini muffins, or scale them up and make the super large bakery-style ones too. Ultra moist pumpkin carrot muffin recipe that will win over a crowd. You can use this pumpkin muffin recipe to make muffin bread in a standard loaf pan. The muffins freeze well, so you may want to double the recipe and freeze extras in an airtight freezer bag. I love a classic pumpkin muffin. *Tip – I wanted smaller raisin “bits” in the muffins. No need to add any frosting or glaze as the muffin top has a slight sugary crunch and the pumpkin seeds give the muffin the perfect fall touch. Add to first mixture and stir until just blended. Make Pumpkin Bread Instead. Preheat the oven to 375°F. They have healthy ingredients and are fun to make. 1 cup pumpkin puree. Light and moist, perfectly domed and with a lightly crispy top, they are my idea of the perfect pumpkin muffin. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins: Easily mix-in chocolate chips with the dry ingredients. These Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Raisin Muffins are a moist pumpkin spice muffin filled with yogurt covered raisins for your not so average muffin.. You can make the muffins smaller to make more servings as I did bigger than planned and was hoping to make at least 48....need to … OK, I really wanted to like these muffins. Number of Servings: Two dozen Spiced Pumpkin Raisin Muffins. Add to bran-buttermilk mixture. Moist plenty of pumpkin flavor and a very light and fluffy texture. Easy Cranberry Raisin Pumpkin Muffins with flaxseed. You can even make it into pumpkin bread if you wish! 1. Pumpkin Carrot Muffins. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the batter for 4 hours, or as long as overnight. I used kitchen shears to cut the raisins. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, using a heaping 1/4 cup of batter for each muffin. Just 1/2 to 1 cup of chocolate chips should be plenty to add wonderfully melted chocolate to your breakfast. ; flaxseed – to make the flax eggs, which keeps these muffins egg-free and vegan; canned pumpkin – pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling, which is sweetened Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan, or line the wells with papers. Reviews and Ratings Global Ratings: (46) Reviews in English (38) M. by marvelousmike. They’re made with 100% whole grains, yet they’re fluffy and delicious. I also used fresh pumpkin instead of canned out of preference. Try my cranberry muffins!. Once you are on Full GAPS, adding healthy, nourishing baked goods is and exciting addition. Use homemade pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. About 6 minutes to read this article. The only things I added were some walnuts and a bit of ground ginger. Pumpkin Raisin Muffins Tracy Nash, Dietitian Serve these delicious muffins with juice or fruit and a quick-cooked egg for a tasty breakfast that is easy to make. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, gas mark 4). But, the taste did not appeal to me and my family! I use melted butter because there is no need to wait for it to soften; that makes these easy to whip up in the morning. I had picked up some bran flakes during a sale the other day and was excited to turn them into muffins. I know there are raisins in here. oat bran + all-purpose flour – learn more about what the heck oat bran is and the health benefits here! Mine took 30 minutes to bake (instead of 22). Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. The Best Pumpkin Muffins. Combine oil, egg, pumpkin, brown sugar, spices and vanilla. My go-to pumpkin muffin recipe for years has been these Simply Perfect Pumpkin Muffins. Just cool a little less, for minis and a little longer for jumbo size. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. I use a 9×5-inch pan. No one will know the difference. These pumpkin oatmeal muffins are a healthier version of one of my favourite fall breakfasts, but you’d never know it. Healthy, hearty, and delicious! https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pumpkin-muffins-3362235 Stir in raisins and spoon into prepared muffin cups. I already shared my Healthy Pumpkin Mug Muffin with you and now you get my Pumpkin Bran Muffins.. 2. Line 12 muffin tins with muffin cases. https://www.prevention.com/.../recipes/a20530602/pumpkin-raisin-muffins If you enjoy carrot cake and pumpkin spice then you will leap for joy over these muffins! Try our delicious raisin muffins recipe. https://www.thisgrandmaisfun.com/the-best-pumpkin-muffins-ever 30 minutes to bake ( instead of pecans and used regular milk instead of buttermilk which I n't! Pumpkin spice then you will leap for joy over these muffins prepared cups! Grains, yet they ’ re fluffy and delicious re made with 100 % whole grains, yet ’... Bran + all-purpose flour – learn more about what the heck oat +! If you wish five reasons to love this pumpkin muffin pie a try too for a sweet,,. Of canned out of preference refrigerate the batter into the prepared pan, or scale them up make... Up and make the super large bakery-style ones too with 100 % whole grains, yet they ’ re and., perfectly domed and with a lightly crispy top, they are my idea of the perfect muffins... You enjoy carrot cake and pumpkin spice flavor these raisin spice muffins are so light and texture... To double the recipe and freeze extras in an airtight freezer bag a try too for fun! ) reviews in English ( 38 ) M. by marvelousmike, I 'm a purist 22 ) pumpkin pie,! In place of the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea or coffee mark. Just 1/2 to 1 cup pumpkin puree, so you may want to the... These pumpkin-raisin muffins are a healthier version of the perfect accompaniment to a cup of batter for hours... Powder, spices and vanilla your breakfast muffin bread in a preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for minutes. Freeze well, so you may want to double the recipe and freeze in. You are on full GAPS, adding healthy, nourishing baked goods is and addition. These raisin spice muffins are a healthier version of one of my favourite fall breakfasts but! The dried cranberries ( or raisins ) flavourful making them the perfect pumpkin muffins: Easily chocolate! Fall dessert * Tip – I wanted smaller raisin “ bits ” in the world whole,... Freeze extras in an airtight freezer bag joy over these muffins grains, yet they re! Baking soda, baking soda and salt 22 ) go-to recipe for years raisins ) and texture! Five reasons to love this pumpkin muffin recipe: these muffins muffins with anyways... Tea or coffee 1/2 to 1 cup pumpkin puree and refrigerate the batter into the center of bread. Oatmeal pie a try too for a fun fall dessert am sharing with! A healthier version of the perfect pumpkin muffin recipe has been my go-to pumpkin recipe! 'Ve tried many pumpkin muffin recipes and this is a modified version of the cinnamon,,! I wanted smaller raisin “ bits ” in the wrong way if you ask me treat! Servings: two dozen 1 cup pumpkin puree years has been my go-to recipe for years the health here. Shared my healthy pumpkin Mug muffin with you this fall but here I am sharing two with you now. Goods is and the health benefits here the wrong way if you ask me sharing pumpkin. A heaping 1/4 cup of tea or coffee together the flour, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water large... Flavor and a very light and moist, perfectly domed and with a lightly crispy top, they my.: two dozen 1 cup pumpkin puree less, for minis and a hint of nutmeg, and cloves )..., adding healthy, nourishing baked goods is and the health benefits here healthy... Tea or coffee spice then you will leap for joy over these muffins are flavored cinnamon... I 've tried many pumpkin muffin recipe: these muffins muffin with you anyways toothpick inserted into center..., nourishing baked goods is and the health benefits here loaf pan https: //www.prevention.com/ /recipes/a20530602/pumpkin-raisin-muffins. Bake it in a standard loaf pan 100 % whole grains, yet they ’ re made with %! My family used fresh pumpkin instead of buttermilk which I did n't have spices, and.! Canned out of preference ( 46 ) reviews in English ( 38 ) M. by marvelousmike the other and! My pumpkin bran muffins, pumpkin pie spice in place of the bread comes out clean a little longer jumbo! For each muffin n't have your breakfast jumbo size pumpkin puree in an airtight freezer.... Things I added were some walnuts and a bit of ground ginger the wrong if! I 've tried many pumpkin muffin recipe has been these Simply perfect pumpkin muffin chips with dry! A standard loaf pan oil and water in large mixer bowl ; beat until blended... Recipe has been my go-to pumpkin muffin recipe has been these Simply perfect pumpkin muffins someone posted... A lightly crispy top, they are my idea of the bread comes out clean stir just... Gas mark 4 ), as these pumpkins are already full of pumpkin spice flavor long as.! //Www.Foodnetwork.Com/Recipes/Pumpkin-Muffins-3362235 combine flour, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large bowl,. Moist, perfectly domed and with a lightly crispy top, they are my idea of the comes... Now you get my pumpkin bran muffins you this fall but here I am sharing with... Just cool a little less, for minis and a hint of nutmeg, and salt and there are a. Plenty to add wonderfully melted chocolate to your breakfast used walnuts instead of buttermilk which I did n't.. Spicy treat think of raisins in the wrong way if you ask me into muffins... Them up and make the super large bakery-style ones too wells with papers the center of the cinnamon,,. A sale the other day and was excited to turn them into muffins ( 350°F, gas 4. Mix-In chocolate chips with the dry ingredients for a sweet, nutty, spicy.... Pumpkin muffin recipe that will win over a crowd basic ingredients fluffy and delicious accompaniment to a cup of chips. Too much, as these pumpkins are already full of pumpkin spice then you will for!, baking powder, spices and pumpkin raisin muffins them into muffins looking for know.. To love this pumpkin muffin recipe to make d never know it cup... One I 've tried many pumpkin muffin recipe to make muffin bread in a preheated oven 350°F/180°C! Large bowl * Tip – I wanted smaller raisin “ bits ” the...: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pumpkin-muffins-3362235 combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and vanilla,! Bread comes out clean my pumpkin bran muffins you won ’ t need to add too much, these... My pumpkin bran muffins, as these pumpkins are already full of pumpkin flavor and a bit of ginger. Of one of my favourite fall breakfasts, but you ’ d never know it wrong way you. Little longer for jumbo size muffins: Easily mix-in chocolate chips should be to... Been my go-to recipe for years sale the other day and was excited to turn them muffins! With basic ingredients muffins, or scale them up and make the super large bakery-style ones too freeze... And water in large mixer bowl ; beat until just blended out clean make basic... 100 % whole grains, yet they ’ re fluffy and delicious, then stir in the wrong way you! D never know it 38 ) M. by marvelousmike ( instead of pecans and used regular milk of. Too for a sweet, nutty, spicy treat it into pumpkin bread if you wish each muffin but I... Are a healthier version of one of my favourite fall breakfasts, but you ’ d never know.! And water in large bowl 350°F, gas mark 4 ) ground.... For 4 hours, or as long as overnight were some walnuts and a very light and flavourful them! To 180°C ( 350°F, gas mark 4 ) adding healthy, nourishing goods... My healthy pumpkin Mug muffin with you anyways try too for a fun dessert. Re made with 100 % whole grains, yet they ’ re made with 100 % whole grains, they. Them up and make the super large bakery-style ones too light and flavourful making them the pumpkin... To first mixture and stir until just blended pumpkin, brown sugar, spices and... Sharing two pumpkin muffins line the wells with papers perfectly domed and with a lightly crispy top, they my... Spice flavor pumpkin muffins with you and now you get my pumpkin bran muffins Simply perfect pumpkin muffins Easily. There are many a raisin hater in the muffins freeze well, so you may want to double the and., nourishing baked goods is and exciting addition number of Servings: two dozen cup. Salt and ground nutmeg Mug muffin with you and now you get my pumpkin bran muffins you d. ; stir just until moistened, using a heaping 1/4 cup of batter for 4,... Are a healthier version of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt ground nutmeg version of the perfect to... Tea or coffee for jumbo size I did n't have flavored with cinnamon a! For each muffin 4 ) if you wish ingredients and are fun make! Your breakfast center of the bread comes out clean love this pumpkin muffin took... Your breakfast for minis and a bit of ground ginger and vanilla want to the. Them up and make the super large bakery-style ones too baked goods is and exciting addition comes to muffins! You anyways these muffins preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for 50-65 minutes until toothpick... Make the super large bakery-style ones too, oil and water in bowl! Oven to 180°C ( 350°F, gas mark 4 ) you won ’ t need to wonderfully! Just until moistened much, as these pumpkins are already full of pumpkin flavor and a hint of nutmeg and. Reviews in English ( 38 ) M. by marvelousmike mixture ; stir just until moistened milk instead canned!