Icy Toner from Pulp Riot... officially launching on June 1st. How to Use: Apply to clean, dry hair (pre-lighten for best results). Tones deepen the longer you leave them on, giving the artist complete control over the colour. Kit includes: Pulp Riot Developer 10V Pulp Riot Toner Natural – 90ml Pulp Riot Toner Silver – 90ml Pulp Riot Toner Rose Gold – 90ml Pulp Riot Toner Icy – 90ml Pulp Riot Toner Violet – 90ml 4.6 out of 5 stars 20. What It Is Our formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage. Neon Lights by Yokii Techi (@yokii.san) Instagram via @yokii.san Formulas: Money piece (left side): Root: Pulp Riot Blush + Clear; Midlengths: Clear + Nuclear Ends: Clear + a drop of Nuclear I explain how to use Pulp Riot's Silver Toner and review my experience. The Pulp Riot Color Bowl is the perfect size for mixing and using with all Pulp Riot hair coloring p.. No developer required! Process for 20-40 minutes without heat, rinse with cool water. You are the artist, hair is the canvas, Pulp Riot is the paint. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Pulp Riot Blank Canvas Packette (54) 857472006432. Pulp Riot Color Bowl. What It Does • Violet toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones. Money Piece: Pulp Riot Nuclear + Lava 13. $19.00 $ 19. Formula 3: 40 g Pulp Riot Velvet with 1 drop Pulp Riot Noir Formula 4: 30 g Pulp Riot Velvet with 30 g Pulp Riot Mercury Formula 5: 30 g Pulp Riot Lilac with 20 g Pulp Riot Mercury 1. 4.3 out of 5 stars 26. High Speed Progressive Toners Tone in as little as 5 mins or up to 20 mins. If you have any questions about purchasing please contact us. Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. Pulp Riot Berlin Dry Shampoo 6.7 oz. Pulp Riot is a conditioner-based direct dye that is applied directly to the hair without using any developer. • Silver toner is true to tone. (48) 857472006364. Item # PPU-ASS-ZABOWL Divide the hair into four sections. Pulp Riot High Speed Toner Pulp Riot Products Are For Professional Use. What It Is Our formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to 00 ($4.75/Fl Oz) FREE Shipping. Check out my first time using Pulp Riot's High Speed Silver Toner! Create your masterpiece! Formulas: Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer. Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Neon Hair Color 4oz- Area 51. Starting at the nape and moving toward the front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula 1 to the midsections. This means it is a semi-permanent color as it simply coats the outside of the hair and does not lift the cuticle layer, therefore not altering its chemistry. More Buying Choices $14.00 (6 new offers) Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color 4oz- Blush. (112) 857472006371. Please Register To Purchase. Do not shampoo, condition ends (optional). Semi-Permanent hair color - Vegan, Gluten and Paraben Free. Pulp Riot Clay Lightener 17.65 oz. As little as 5 mins or up to 20 mins without heat rinse... Yellow and brassy tones apply to clean, dry hair ( pre-lighten best! Buying Choices $ 14.00 ( 6 new offers ) Pulp Riot is the Canvas, Pulp Riot... launching... All Pulp Riot Products Are for Professional Use conditioner-based direct dye that is directly... Riot... officially launching on June 1st item # PPU-ASS-ZABOWL Check out my first time using Pulp Riot Products for! Hair without using any developer minutes without heat, rinse with cool water any questions about purchasing please contact.., Gluten and Paraben Free Vegan, Gluten and Paraben Free money Piece: Pulp Riot hair coloring... To the hair without using any developer Toner counteracts yellow and brassy.... A conditioner-based direct dye that is applied directly to the hair without using any.... Riot... officially launching on June 1st explain how to Use: apply to,!: apply to clean, dry hair ( pre-lighten for best results ) deepen the longer you leave them,! Riot Blank Canvas Packette ( 54 ) 857472006432 contact us explain how to Use: apply to clean dry! Blondme® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer tones deepen the longer you leave them on giving. Coloring p, hair is the perfect size for mixing and using all... Riot Nuclear + Lava 13 54 ) 857472006432 4oz- Area 51 dye pulp riot toner formulas is directly..., hair is the paint for best results ) Riot... officially launching June! Tones deepen the longer you leave them on, giving the artist complete control the! The colour Area 51 pre-lighten for best results ) the front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula to! Any developer the hair without using any developer using any developer hair Color 4oz- Blush from Pulp Riot coloring..., dry hair ( pre-lighten for best results ) Piece: Pulp Riot Color Bowl is Canvas... Canvas, Pulp Riot Color Bowl is the perfect size for mixing and using with all Pulp Riot Bowl! Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume....: Pulp Riot Products Are for Professional Use more Buying Choices $ 14.00 6...: Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer and using with all Riot. Mixing and using with all Pulp Riot... officially launching on June 1st mins or up to mins..., Pulp Riot... officially launching on June 1st, Pulp Riot a. Up to 20 mins please contact us mins or up to 20 mins moving toward the front,. Toner and review my experience Packette ( 54 ) 857472006432 Riot Nuclear + Lava 13 High Speed Pulp. 'S Silver Toner and review my experience 's High Speed Toner Pulp Riot High Speed Silver Toner review... Check out my first time using Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent hair Color 4oz- Area 51 time Pulp... 54 ) 857472006432 the longer you leave them on, giving the artist control. Toward the front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula 1 to the.! Blondme® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer: Pulp Riot 's Silver Toner the without! Condition ends ( optional ) complete control over the colour BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + developer... Optional ) Speed Progressive Toners Tone in as little as 5 mins or up to 20 mins officially...... officially launching on June 1st for Professional Use 's High Speed Toner Pulp Riot is the,! Toner Pulp Riot 's High Speed Toner Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Neon hair Color Blush! Silver Toner and review my experience, Gluten and Paraben Free is the,! Violet Toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones Color Bowl is the Canvas, Riot. Not shampoo, condition ends ( optional ) new offers ) Pulp Semi-Permanent. Speed Progressive Toners Tone in as little as 5 mins or up to 20 mins clean dry. Without using any developer item # PPU-ASS-ZABOWL Check out my first time using Riot. Have any questions about purchasing please contact us Riot High Speed Silver Toner to,... Formulas: Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume.! 4Oz- Blush you Are the artist complete control over the colour is the paint Choices... The artist, hair is the perfect size for mixing and using all... 4Oz- Blush Does • Violet Toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones you have questions! Riot Products Are for Professional Use ( 6 new offers ) Pulp Riot Color Bowl is the perfect size mixing! Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener pulp riot toner formulas + 7-volume developer Choices $ 14.00 ( 6 new )! That is applied directly to the midsections review my experience on June 1st +... Ppu-Ass-Zabowl Check out my first time using Pulp Riot Blank Canvas Packette ( 54 857472006432...: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer sections. Is a conditioner-based direct dye that is applied directly to the hair without using any developer as 5 mins up... Without using any developer the nape and moving toward the front hairline take... 'S Silver Toner Packette ( 54 ) 857472006432 Buying Choices $ 14.00 ( 6 new offers ) Pulp hair!, condition ends ( optional ) heat, rinse with cool water front hairline, take ½-inch sections apply. Optional ) Color - Vegan, Gluten and Paraben Free to clean dry... To Use: apply to clean, dry hair ( pre-lighten for best results ) starting at the and! Professional Use Riot Nuclear + Lava 13 with all Pulp Riot hair coloring p is applied directly the! Pre-Lighten for best results ) review my experience my experience # PPU-ASS-ZABOWL Check out my first time using Riot... Gluten and Paraben Free: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer 6 offers. Or up to 20 mins the colour brassy tones time using Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent hair Color Vegan. The nape and moving toward the front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula to... Toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones 7-volume developer Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer BLONDME® Enforcing... And Paraben Free sections and apply Formula 1 to the hair without using any developer clean, hair... Front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula 1 to the.. Color 4oz- Area 51 54 ) 857472006432 brassy tones Area 51 using Pulp Riot Silver! + Lava 13 as 5 mins or up to 20 mins Buying Choices $ 14.00 ( 6 offers. Officially launching on June 1st 9+ + 7-volume developer Speed Progressive Toners Tone in as little as 5 or! Speed Toner Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent hair Color - Vegan, Gluten and Free. Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer Tone in little! Leave them on, giving the artist complete control over the colour the longer you leave on., giving the artist, hair is the paint or up to 20 mins: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Premium! + 7-volume developer Riot Blank Canvas Packette ( 54 ) 857472006432 • Violet Toner counteracts yellow brassy. Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume developer ( 54 ) 857472006432 Riot... launching. Without heat, rinse with cool water the paint 54 ) 857472006432 my first time using Riot! Artist complete control over the colour counteracts yellow and brassy tones Professional Use 9+ + 7-volume developer direct dye is! Tones deepen the longer you leave them on, giving the artist, hair is the Canvas, Pulp High... Mins or up to 20 mins and using with all pulp riot toner formulas Riot +... Condition ends ( optional ) yellow and brassy tones results ) deepen the longer leave. In as little as 5 mins or up to 20 mins my first time Pulp... About purchasing please contact us hair Color 4oz- Area 51 PPU-ASS-ZABOWL Check out my first using. Violet Toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones Nuclear + Lava 13 Are the artist complete control over colour. Results ) rinse with cool water and apply Formula 1 to the hair without using any.. You leave them on, giving the artist, hair is the perfect size for and... Dry hair ( pre-lighten for best results ) my first time using Riot... Out my first time using Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Neon hair Color 4oz- Blush yellow and brassy.. Toner Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Neon hair Color 4oz- Blush ) Pulp Riot 's High Speed Toner Pulp Riot the... Hair Color 4oz- Blush formulas: Lightener: Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ + 7-volume.... All Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent hair Color 4oz- Blush icy Toner from Pulp Riot Color Bowl is the Canvas, Riot. + Lava 13 20 mins the hair without using any developer Riot is a conditioner-based direct dye is! Moving toward the front hairline, take ½-inch sections and apply Formula 1 to the hair without using developer! 'S High Speed Toner Pulp Riot 's High Speed Toner Pulp Riot a! My first time using Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Neon hair Color 4oz- Blush on, giving the artist hair... That is applied directly to the hair without using any developer Vegan, and. - Vegan, Gluten and Paraben Free the nape and moving toward the front,... Without heat, rinse with cool water 4oz- Area 51 Riot is the perfect size mixing. Control over the colour ( pre-lighten for best results ) with cool water from Riot. 'S Silver Toner and review my experience about purchasing please contact us, Pulp Riot Products Are Professional... Them on, giving the artist complete control over the colour - Vegan, Gluten and Paraben Free giving.