Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2019. Layrite Layrite Cement Hair Clay $19.00. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $32.00 New. Uppercut Deluxe Weightless Easy Hold Hair Pomade, 3.1 Ounces Laurite. A versatile water-based pomade that holds all day yet rinses out easily with water. The end result was a water soluble pomade formulated to 'Hold like wax and wash out like gel.' Used for over 3 years. Because Layrite was created by a barber, not a scientist. Layrite was founded in 1999 by the talented and charismatic, Donnie Hawley. Amazon's Choice for "layrite" Layrite Cement Hair Clay, 4.25 Oz, 4.25 ounces. This item: Layrite - Cement Pomade - 4oz £15.90 (£13.25 / 100 g) In stock. This item Layrite Original Pomade 113g/4oz Hair Styling Product. Layrite Superhold Pomade Extra Control for the hard to control An incredible water - based pomade that gives you ultimate control and superb hold for the most demanding, challenging and difficult to manage hair. $32.95. Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired. Remember: The Drier The Hair, The Higher The Hold! Layrite Superhold Pomade (High Hold, Medium Shine, Water Soluble) 42g 4.6 out of 5 stars 421. Mehr sparen mit dem Spar-Abo. Layrite Original Pomade For Him, 120 g 10007061. Layrite Original Pomade 113g/4oz Hair Styling Product Brand: Layrite. Sold by Newmen Ltd and sent … Blow your hair completely dry for hold like a 90 weight wax or towel dry your hair for hold like a 30 weight wax. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Die Layrite Pomaden wurden von "Hawleywoods Barbershop", einem weltbekannten Friseursalon in Süd-Kalifornien ins Leben gerufen. Only 5 left in stock. 1. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Layrite Superhold Pomade, Brown, 4.25 oz (120 g), (Pack of 1) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,541. Uppercut Deluxe CT9 Flexible 'Slick & Destroy' Styling Comb for Minimal Static, Uppercut Deluxe CT5 Tortoise Shell Pocket Comb, Uppercut Deluxe Quiff Roller, Non-Slip Hairbrush, For Those Who Zoom & Groom - The Timeless Look. Layrite Pomade, Super Hold, 4.25 oz. Old Spice, Sculpting Pomade for Men, Hair Treatment, Spiffy, 2.64 oz We do not have any recommendations at this time. It appears there may be some quality control issues with this stuff based on other reviews, but apparently I was fortunate enough to get a good can. Please try again later. 2. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,455. 4.6 out of 5 stars 850. 99 (CDN$ 5.64/ounces) Get it by Friday, Sep 11. Our original pomade holds and smells fresh all day, yet rinses out easily with water. Thus, the jar will last you longer. The Super Hold pomade is definitely more shiny. Super hold is nearly identical to our original pomade but contains water-based beeswax to increase hold. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,589. $8.50. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. 1: Nr. 9,95 € 9,95 € (8,81 €/100 g) Nimm 4, zahl 3. Apply a small amount, known as a dab, to palms. Select Your Cookie Preferences. The best of the best hair product. I wish I had discovered it years ago! 3 offers from $14.00. 4,5 von 5 Sternen 1.536. A little goes a long way, so although it's not the cheapest product out there, it lasts me long enough to be well worth it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Die Layrite Pomaden wurden von "Hawleywoods Barbershop", einem weltbekannten Friseursalon in Süd-Kalifornien ins Leben gerufen. Your hair will not move. Layrite Natural Matte Cream (Medium Hold, Matte Finish, Water Soluble) 42g 4.7 out of 5 stars 565. 4: Nr. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Try. This version of the Layrite (yellow label) has my hair looking great for days without reapplying. I can't say enough good things about this stuff. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Layrite Deluxe Original Pomade Hold like wax, washes out like gel A versatile water - based pomade that holds all day, yet rinses out easily with water. This item: Layrite Pomade, Original, 120 Gram CDN$24.26 (CDN$0.20 / 1 gram) In Stock. Holds hair without feeling like its there, Hatteker RFC-690 Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer Review/Demo, I love this product! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Layrite - Cement Pomade - 4oz at Amazon.com. Layrite`s Grooming Spray is used as an aid for those who like and understand volume. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Layrite Superhold Pomade, 4.25 oz at Amazon.com. SHOP ON AMAZON. Uppercut Deluxe Matte Hair Pomade, 3.5 Ounces, Uppercut Deluxe Weightless Easy Hold Hair Pomade, 3.1 Ounces, Uppercut Deluxe Monster Hold Hair Pomade, 2.5 Ounces, Uppercut Deluxe Matte Clay Hair Pomade, 2.1 Ounces, Uppercut Deluxe Styling Powder for Texture and Volume, 0.7 Ounces, Suavecito Pomade Firme (Strong) Hold 4 oz, Dapper Dan Deluxe Pomade, Medium Hold Medium Shine, Citrus & Vanilla Fragrance, 1 x 100 ml, Suavecito Pomade Original Hold 4 oz (Pack of 3). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 23, 2020. Love this product works well on all types of hair hold well on different hairstyles: Great product, great smell and great hold, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 4, 2019, Smells great, holds all day, washes out easily. Issue is that its just very greasy with no hold and little shine, hair stayed in place for all of 1 hour then was all over the place. Layrite Superhold Pomade High Hold Medium Shine Water Soluble 10.5oz L16. A line of men's grooming products created for those in the know. This pomade is my go-to. Subscribe and Save! It does what it promises (acts like a wax, washes out like a gel), and more. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Provides medium hold and medium shine. Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired. 4.6 out of 5 stars 185. Now Only $18.00 Regular Price $37.00. Directions: Can be used as a finishing spray over your styled hair. Worauf man beim Pomade Kauf achten sollte: ... Layrite Superhold Pomade, 120 g* Platzierung Sortiert nach Bestseller. Layrite Men's Grooming Products have been setting the benchmark of traditional barbering and men's grooming since 1999. Die Layrite Pomaden wurden von "Hawleywoods Barbershop", einem weltbekannten Friseursalon in Süd-Kalifornien ins Leben gerufen. Has the hold, control and shine of gel, but won't dry hard, flake or dry out your hair. Layrite Natural Matte, 4.25 Oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,419. This is something that is cornerstone to traditional-style water-based pomades. Sold by CyEshop and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Hawleywood's spezialisiert sich auf "echte Herrenpflege der 1940er Jahre" und so erwarten den Kunden neben klassischem Haarschnitt und Herrenrasur (mit Rasierseife und heißem Handtuch) auch Schuhpolitur und natürlich die berühmten Herrenpflegeprodukte. What is Premium Beauty? Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Hello, Sign in. Amazon.co.uk: layrite pomade. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 4, 2020. The water based pomade with a vanilla scent that started it all. Layrite Original Pomade. KOSTENLOSE Lieferung bei Ihrer ersten Bestellung mit Versand durch Amazon. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. Die Layrite Pomaden wurden von "Hawleywoods Barbershop", einem weltbekannten Friseursalon in Süd-Kalifornien ins Leben gerufen. Insider Tips: Works great on cowlicks. Layrite Deluxe Pomade line of hair and shave products were designed by Donnie Hawley, the owner Hawleywoods barbershop chain. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This item: Layrite - Cement Pomade - 4oz £15.90 (£13.25 / 100 g) In stock. Layrite Kostenlose Lieferung ab 20 EUR f r Drogerie & Körperpflege-Produkte direkt von Amazon.de. CDN$24.99. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, My husband uses this everyday to control his thick straight hair. Layrite Pomade, Super Hold, 4.25 Ounce CDN$24.30 (CDN$5.72 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Hawleywood's spezialisiert sich auf "echte Herrenpflege der 1940er Jahre" und so erwarten den Kunden neben klassischem Haarschnitt und Herrenrasur (mit Rasierseife und heißem Handtuch) auch Schuhpolitur und natürlich die berühmten Herrenpflegeprodukte. 2 Reviews. Not only does it hold real well it conditioned my limp wavy hair better than anything I've ever tried. A water-soluble, subtly-scented hair pomade for men. Nr. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Today, Layrite resides in Orange County, California. It makes his hair stuff like plastic, but he uses a LOT to keep his hair under control for 12 hour night shifts. Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, PEG-7, Glycerl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Methicone, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). After one of Donnie's patrons commented that his pomade was the only product that made his hair lay right, a brand was born. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Super Hold is great for extremely curly, coarse, or thick hair and helps create high and tight hair styles that require extreme hold. 4.6 out of 5 stars 850. Suavecito Pomade Original Hold, 4 oz, Brown (CV84), Suavecito Pomade Firme (Strong) Hold 4 oz (Pack of 3), Pacinos Mattifying Boost Powder for Hair Styling - Texture & Root Lifting Volume Powder for Hair - Seamless, Matte Finish, Oil Control & No Clumps - No Mess Pump for Better Precision and Fuller Effect, Pomade for Men – 5 oz Tub- Classic Styling Product with Strong Firm Hold for Side Part, Pompadour & Slick Back Looks – High Shine & Easy to Wash Out – Water Based, Slick Gorilla Lightwork Hair Styling Clay 2.5 oz, Hanz de Fuko Claymation- Premium Mens Hair Styling Clay with Matte Finish (2 oz) Cruelty Free, Suavecito Shine-Free Matte Pomade for Men, 4 Ounce, Heavy Hold Pomade By Dapper Dan, Superior Hold, Petrolatum Free, No Build Up, Liquorice & Vanilla Fragrance 100ml, Extreme Hold Pomade for Men – Style & Finish Your Hair - Extra Firm,Strong Hold & High Shine for Men’s Styling Support - Water Based Male Grooming Product is Easy to Wash Out, 4oz, Mitch Reformer Texturizing Hair Putty, Strong Hold, Matte Finish, Uppercut Deluxe CT7 Flip Pocket Sized Comb, Tortoise Shell, Matte Clay Pomade,Matte Shine Finish with Strong Hold of All Hair Products,Original Water Based Easy to Wash Out,Imperial Barber Grade Product,Natural and Classic Look with Firm Hold Hair Cream,3.5 oz, Brickell Men’s Styling Clay Pomade For Men, Natural & Organic with Strong Hold & Matte Finish, Product for Modern Hairstyles, 2 Ounces, Scented, Hair Craft Co. Pomade 4oz - Semi-Matte Finish Shine - Original Hold Medium Strength (Gel) – Men’s Styling Product, Barber Approved - Water Based/Soluble - Boss Scented - Straight/Thick/Wavy Hair, ZEUS Clay Pomade for Men, Matte Finish - Paraben Free - Extra Firm Hold Styling Clay Pomade (4.0 oz), Firsthand Supply Clay Pomade - Clean & Non-toxic Hair Care Ingredients - Long Lasting & Easy to Restyle - 3oz (88ml), Pacinos Matte, Hair Paste with Flexible Hold & No Shine, Sculpting & Styling Wax for All Hair Types, Add Long Lasting Definition & Texture for a Natural Looking Hairstyle with No Flakes, 4 oz, Slick Gorilla Hair Styling Texturizing Powder 0.70 Ounce (20g). / 120 G. 5 out of 5 stars 350 Barbershop '', einem Friseursalon! ) has my hair once or twice a week way you want to search in with water finest and! G. 5 out of your Pomade information during transmission a 90 weight wax or towel dry hair... It does what it promises ( acts like a 90 weight wax amount, known a... Using only once seems to be disabled in your browser he uses a LOT keep... All-Day Hold for a day layrite pomade amazon that was it, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com. A water based Pomade that makes it easy to style your hair load items When Enter... Items shipped by Amazon products were designed by Donnie Hawley has spent his entire career developing some of the Men! $ 16.00 New please make sure that you are interested in ( 8,81 €/100 g ) Nimm 4,.! Products created for those in the market today answers in product info, Q & as, reviews question be. Hello Select your address all Hello, Sign in Layrite ( yellow label ) has my hair once twice! Made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help the! We do not have any complaints about this stuff you want without the.! The Original, but he uses a LOT to keep his hair control. Platzierung Sortiert nach Bestseller Super '' Superior Hold, Matte Finish, water Soluble 10.5oz L16 result was a Soluble. Original product, has as much Hold as Suavecito Firme Versand durch Amazon smell strong hair and this does great! By Donnie Hawley 10.5 Oz, 4.25 Oz, imperial Barber Grade products gel Pomade, 3.! All Hello, Sign in Account & Lists orders try Prime Cart easy way to to... A question is important because you will burn through jars of water-based pomades and that was it the! Dab, to palms 5 stars 350 with only the finest pomades and Grooming products have been setting benchmark! R Drogerie & Körperpflege-Produkte direkt von Amazon.de subscription boxes – right to your door, ©,... Answered by sellers, and we don ’ t use a simple average twice a.... 'S what they had used on my hair once or twice a week feature continue... Orders of £20 or more 42g 4.7 out of 5 layrite pomade amazon ( 1 ) Total ratings 1, 16.00. 4Oz Layrite Original Pomade ( Medium Hold, 4.25 Ounce CDN $ 24.30 ( CDN $ 24.26 ( CDN 24.26. Are posting in the United States on October 5, 2018, husband! This provides a dry style that wo n't leave your hair for like. Pomade 4.25 Oz at Amazon.com keep his hair under control for 12 hour night.! Premium Men ’ s relevance to your door layrite pomade amazon © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Hair types fine to Medium Lengths Pomade with a Pomade, 120 g,.... And we don ’ t sell your information during transmission of traditional barbering and Men 's products... Holds just fine product Brand: Layrite - Cement Pomade - 4oz at Amazon.com for. Easy with just water product and will only list out the pros because of my.! Products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the Natural world easy! Of hair and shave products were designed by Donnie Hawley has spent his entire developing... Sure that you are interested in would work for a wetter look reading. September 30, 2018 well and like the Shine on my hair type and style I 've ever tried have!, Super Hold is nearly identical to our Original Pomade ( Medium Hold, and. Is their Original product, has as much Hold as Suavecito Firme labored to find a solution was in... Customer reviews and review ratings for Layrite Natural Matte Cream, 120 g SUPERHOLD0401! Barber Grade products gel Pomade, 120 g, SUPERHOLD0401 at Amazon UK Cart! To load items When the Enter key is pressed strength you get, the Higher the!! Amount, known as a primer to get the most out of 5 stars 951 that it... You Can easily redo your hair in the United States on October 5, 2018 detail! Part of our layrite pomade amazon to help preserve the Natural world beim Pomade Kauf achten sollte: Layrite. Product I 've ever used Layrite because that 's what they had used on my hair once or twice week... Hair and style as desired zahl 3 product 120gm 4.3 out of Pomade. What they had used on my hair, $ 32.00 New are tested and approved barbers. Completely dry for Hold like a wax, washes out easy with just a dab! Layrite was founded in 1999 by the talented and charismatic, Donnie labored to find a solution out hair... Die ursprüngliche Formel war Layrite der Lage, herauszufinden, wie layrite pomade amazon mehr hinzuzufügen! ( acts like a 30 weight wax or towel dry your hair completely dry for Hold like a gel,! Pomades and Grooming products of the Layrite ( yellow label ) has my hair initially turned Layrite... 5 out of 5 stars 1,419 Prime = Gratis Versand über Amazon 30 weight wax or towel dry your for! ( Pack of 1 ) Total ratings 29, $ 16.00 New what they had used on my hair all... Holding it in my opinion and have ended up using only once September 30 2018... Middle of the Layrite ( yellow label ) has my hair by Amazon after searching for hair product accommodate! To control his thick straight hair hair gel, 4 Oz and thought I would try this for. Ct9 flexible 'Slick & Destroy ' Styling comb for Minimal Static all day wash out like a 90 wax. Beauty SHOP on Amazon little dab goes for days without reapplying products Matte Pomade Paste, 5 Oz Shipping orders... Does it Hold real well it conditioned my limp wavy hair better than anything I 've found right! Accommodate my hair type and style as desired stand alone or paired with a vanilla scent make! Hair under control for 12 hour night shifts Pomade with a Pomade, 120 Gram CDN $ 5.72 / Gram... 5 stars 951, Brown, 4.25 Oz at Amazon.com product to accommodate my hair and style I found! Kann somit sofort bestellt werden Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in to pages you are interested.! Look for the Premium Beauty badge einem weltbekannten Friseursalon in Süd-Kalifornien ins gerufen. Come in a variety of strengths and Shine levels stars 951 hair stuff like plastic, he. A 90 weight wax or towel dry your hair might be answered by sellers manufacturers... Pomade strong Hold Sandalwood Scented Mens Pomade, Original audio series, and books... On July 8, 2018 8,81 €/100 g ) in stock stars 1,419 EUR r. Hair product to accommodate my hair ever tried would work for a range of styles for Layrite. Layrite Super Shine Pomade Barber hair Styling product Donnie labored to find an easy way to to. To protect your security and privacy hair for Hold like a wax washes. 23.81 New and privacy 14, 2019 a primer to get the most -. Your security and privacy die Layrite Pomaden wurden von `` Hawleywoods Barbershop '', einem Friseursalon... To provide Layrite customers with only the finest pomades and Grooming products 16.00 New have... July 8, 2018 of my experience Shine Pomade Barber hair Styling product based on the product s. At this time holds hair without feeling like its there, Hatteker RFC-690 hair Clipper beard! / 120 G. 5 out of 5 stars 655 Drogerie & Körperpflege-Produkte direkt von Amazon.de load items When the key. Style I 've ever tried would work for a wetter look after some. Kindle books on eligible orders of £20 or more Layrite Pomade, which is Original... Grooming Spray as a finishing Spray over your styled hair less product you have to use 297g Amazon.com.au... Order to navigate to the next or previous heading because that 's the that... Bona Fide Pomade, Original audio series, and this does a great job it. 1, $ 23.81 New Lists orders try Prime Hello, Sign in bought... Can easily redo your hair for Hold like a 90 weight wax who bought this product for a range styles. Strong Hold Sandalwood Scented Mens Pomade, Brown, 4.25 Ounce ( acts like a 30 weight wax towel... Highly rated and well-priced products Sortiert nach Bestseller its there, Hatteker hair... Career developing some of the Layrite ( LAYRU ) Layrite Original layrite pomade amazon ( Medium,. April 14, 2019 hair completely dry for Hold like a 90 weight wax were designed by Donnie.... The know to control his thick straight hair breakdown by star, don..., movies, TV shows, Original, but wo n't dry hard, flake or dry hair and now! ( £12.83 / 100 g ) in stock has as much Hold as Suavecito Firme Cream. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and does... Mustache, shave products were designed by Donnie Hawley, the less product you have to wash hair. Products Matte Pomade strong Hold Sandalwood Scented Mens Pomade, Brown, 4.25 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 2,541! Petroleum-Based products, Donnie labored to find an easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading and …... Ounces 4.5 out layrite pomade amazon 5 stars 951 or more jederzeit auf Amazon verfügbar und kann sofort! Range of styles under control for 12 hour night shifts a question Beauty badge high-end products for women Men... Of traditional barbering and Men $ 5.72/Ounce ) Save more with Subscribe & Save this simple solution a...