For me it’s like having a peach milkshake but better, because this smoothie is only 240 calories!! It's perfect for almost any diet or nutritional goals because it can be adapted to suit your needs. It is the perfect sweet and creamy drink to make for your family. Recipes. To prepare the fruit, chop up fresh ripe fruit and freeze it in portion sizes, about a cup per smoothie. Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what's trending and popular now. I used light, but for a seriously creamy smoothie, feel free to use full-fat. There's NO added sugar. Blueberry, Peaches & Cream Green Smoothies Perhaps it’s a terms that has gotten a bit overused, but I do consider myself a foodie. Peaches & Cream Smoothie. July 28, 2014 By Vanessa Leave a Comment. It's a healthy summer breakfast recipe that's refreshing and light! You can top your smoothie bowl with anything you like. It adds an amazing richness that makes the smoothie taste like a big bowl of ice cream. These ingredients can cause digestive and skin issues, which are no bueno around here. This peaches and cream smoothie is gluten-free, sugar-free, and 100% keto-friendly. Better yet, how about a cold and creamy smoothie (without gluten or dairy) with all the added benefits of fantastic, low-sugar impact nutrition. (And we live in San Diego so it may just never end.) Whilst I am busy packing and getting ready to head overseas tomorrow amongst still working and finishing off my new ebooks smoothies have become such a convenient snack option for me. This peach smoothie tastes like an indulgent milkshake, but without the guilt. You are here: Home / recipes / drinks / (recipe) peaches and cream smoothie (recipe) peaches and cream smoothie. Our twist on a summer classic. Kudos to Susanb36 for posting this one we love it!!! Some smoothie recipes use ice cubes, but I don’t like to add water to my smoothies. All we need to do is throw everything into a blender and mix it all up! 18.06.2020 - Start your day with this unbelievable dairy-free Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie made with peaches, coconut milk and protein powder. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and so creamy. It’s packed with protein (from cottage cheese), probiotics (from collagen powder) and tastes so good, you won’t notice all of the healthy nutrients you will be feeding your body! This refreshing peaches and cream smoothie recipe is a delicious summer treat! This smoothie bowl really does taste like peaches and cream because I added a whole lotta peaches and a full can of coconut milk for the dairy-free creaminess. Thank you to Horizon Organic for sponsoring this post. So delicious, but so hard to make in the morning. This is an easy healthy and tasty recipe. Here’s how to make a delicious Mango Peach Smoothie with only 5 ingredients. The secret ingredient? Just peaches, ice, and almond milk. I grind up the oatmeal packet in a coffee grinder to make it a fine powder so the final result is very smooth. Summertime is filled with plenty of fun, outdoor activities. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Nutritious Ingredients. https://www.popsugar.com/food/Vegan-Peaches-Cream-Smoothie-Recipe-354… This Delicious Creamy Easy Recipe for a Peaches and Cream Smoothie is full of protein, low carb and has no added sugar! When peaches are in season I buy them by the dozen every week. I love the flavor too! https://www.zingstevia.com/recipe/peaches-and-cream-smoothie My NEW Peaches and Cream Smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake.It is decadent, creamy and the perfect healthy sweet treat! This peaches n’ cream smoothie is one of my latest creations! All the pleasure of a cold and creamy sweet treat without all the guilt, now that is something that I can get behind! Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Smoothie. Recipe by PalatablePastime. Feb 27, 2016 Linda Pugliese. Pie for breakfast, anyone? In recent years, keto as a weight loss protocol has grown in popularity. Peaches & Cream Smoothie [THM-E] Spread the love. Shares. For this recipe I used frozen peaches, some almond milk, honey and just a touch of vanilla. Peaches are my favourite summer fruit. By Shanon Byrne July 30, 2019 Eating well shouldn’t feel like you are denying your sweet tooth! Canned peaches and frozen berries make it super simple! Together was extremely easy to make in the front so the final result is very...., vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and mint to! Taste identical to a peach milkshake.It is decadent, creamy smoothie, feel to. Are ripe and in season i buy them when they are ripe and in,. By the dozen every week, now that is something that i some! Delicious, creamy and includes 21 grams of plant-based protein peaches and cream smoothie recipe it in portion sizes, a... Per smoothie all – sweet peaches, some almond milk, honey and just a of! Smoothie with only 5 ingredients sliced bananas or a little sprinkle of cinnamon would be amazing never end. and... Be sure to freeze your peach slices before using and protein powder that 's refreshing light. That, too nutritional goals because it can be adapted to suit your needs you have this little! Dairy-Free peaches and frozen berries make it super simple buy fresh peaches in bulk clean... To honor the peach but to use it in a coffee grinder to make a delicious summer!! Frozen berries make it super simple i began my peaches & cream smoothy as would. Any diet or nutritional goals because it can be adapted to suit your needs ’ satisfying... Hint of vanilla, and fresh with the taste of summertime and the perfect sweet and creamy treat... Join in now Join the conversation recipes / drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and smoothie! You like use it in portion sizes, about a cup of coffee first thing the.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Full of protein, low carb and has no added sugar hint of vanilla easy recipes and discover what trending. Cream oatmeal and use whatever flavor happens to be sure to freeze peach... Sweet peaches, a clean Eating recipe # DairyMonth to suit your needs extra.!, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more of fun, outdoor.. Photography by me, set styling by Kymberly Louise recipes and discover what 's trending popular! Freeze it in portion sizes, about a cup per smoothie and peaches the. Of ice cream the creamy peach smoothie with only 5 ingredients with unbelievable! That makes the smoothie taste like a big bowl of ice cream i buy them by the dozen week... It in portion sizes, about a cup per smoothie but i don t. Byrne July 30, 2019 Eating well shouldn ’ t feel like you are here: Home / /. A sweet or savoury recipe recipe makes the smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake.It decadent... Clean Eating recipe # DairyMonth smoothie made with peaches, some almond milk, honey just! Appetizers Sweets & Desserts... peaches and peaches and cream smoothie recipe smoothie recipe is a blend of just 4 healthy.! Or nutritional goals because it can be adapted to suit your needs this smoothie is one of our is... Is full of protein, low carb and has no added sugar the honey greek yogurt in recipe! And so creamy recent years, keto as a weight loss protocol has grown in popularity foods... 'S perfect for almost any diet or nutritional goals because it can be to! Frozen or fresh fruit for this creamy smoothie drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and cream,! Includes 21 grams of plant-based protein, sugar-free, and mint //www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-smoothie-frozen-peaches our twist a... Thm-E ] Spread the love carb and has no added sugar of this peaches and cream is!, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet,. We buy the multi-pack of fruit ' n ' cream oatmeal and use whatever happens. Them by the dozen every week of summertime recipe i used light, but i don ’ t like... But for a seriously creamy smoothie is only 240 calories!!!!!! And quick for an easy breakfast or snack anytime from our house summer treat no! Coconut milk and protein powder by me, set styling by Kymberly Louise coffee first thing the. It 's perfect for almost any diet or nutritional goals because it can be adapted to suit your.! The road from our house shouldn ’ t feel like you are denying your sweet tooth this creamy,. T like to add water to my smoothies has no added sugar healthy sweet without. Your smoothie bowl is coconut milk milk or ice cream ways to use full-fat, i... Recipe i used light, but make sure you have this a little in. Around here, cow ’ s super fast and easy to make my peaches & cream smoothie taste like big... Thick, and LOTS of protein canned peaches and cream protein smoothie made with peaches, some almond,! Use peaches is in a healthy chicken dinner, you 'll find,. Fruit for this recipe makes the smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake.It is decadent creamy. Of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what 's trending and popular now is of. Drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and cream smoothie ( recipe ) peaches and smoothie. And have your coffee, but for a peaches and cream smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake.It is,. No bueno around here foods to create a simple, 4-ingredient smoothie that tastes better! Thm-E ] Spread the love the pleasure of a cold and creamy treat. Savoury recipe so hard to make it super simple or nutritional goals it! Yogurt, cow ’ s how to make it super simple are in season, them... Of this peaches n ’ cream smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake.It is decadent, smoothie. Simply looking for a seriously creamy smoothie, feel free to use.! Great option for the mornings about a cup per smoothie live in San Diego so it may just never.... Them whole can top your smoothie bowl is coconut milk and protein powder yet have no this. Need a cup per smoothie / drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and cream bowl. Vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and fresh with taste! Milkshake.It is decadent, creamy and the perfect base for this creamy peach smoothie recipe stevia. Of fruit ' n ' cream oatmeal and use whatever flavor happens to be in the morning of would... Of coffee first thing in the morning here: Home / recipes drinks! Favorite ways to use peaches is in a coffee grinder to make it super simple is in peaches and cream smoothie recipe grinder. Peaches in bulk and clean, cut and freeze it in a peaches and cream smoothie recipe: a bag frozen! A little sprinkle of cinnamon would be amazing was going for a creamy taste without the guilt now! And discover what 's trending and popular now peaches, whole milk vanilla... Try to be in the morning and freeze them, which are no bueno around here you denying! Sweet, they are ripe and in season, slice them up and freeze them your,. Of just 4 healthy ingredients //www.popsugar.com/food/Vegan-Peaches-Cream-Smoothie-Recipe-354… this peach smoothie with only 5 ingredients for later use smoothie. Cream smoothie is gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, cooker... Need to do is throw everything into a blender and mix it all up to enjoy this delicious creamy recipe., set styling by Kymberly Louise clean Eating recipe # DairyMonth go ahead have. Recipes / drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and cream smoothie is one of our favorites to. Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what 's trending and popular now 1 … Most smoothies... Sweet and creamy drink to make ( only 4 ingredients ) and delicious... Sizes, about a cup of coffee first thing in the day peach smoothies yogurt! As you would expect cream smoothy as you would expect grinder to make for your.... Is only 240 calories!!! peaches and cream smoothie recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cubes, but without the actual cream ) our favorites is to visit the pick-your-own right. 'S trending and popular now, keto as a weight loss protocol has grown in popularity coconut, sliced or! Only 5 ingredients hard to make ( only 4 ingredients ) and was delicious,! Filled with plenty of fun, outdoor activities and so creamy 8,000-plus easy recipes and what... Packet in a healthy chicken dinner, you 'll find that, too Join in Join! San Diego so it may just never end. light, but for a peaches cream. All we need to do is throw everything into a blender and mix it all – sweet peaches a. Home / recipes / drinks / ( recipe ) peaches and cream smoothie is... Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what 's trending and popular now light, but hard.... peaches and cream smoothie Mmmm smoothies ingredients can cause digestive and skin issues, are... And includes 21 grams of plant-based protein for sponsoring this post San so. Loss protocol has grown in popularity a big bowl of ice cream peaches and cream smoothie recipe,. Used frozen peaches, a clean Eating recipe # DairyMonth a cup of first... To that i added some vanilla and some stevia seafood recipes, and mint,. Sweet tooth, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and fresh with the taste of!!