Filter (1) View: Showing 30 results per page; show 90 results per page NEMO. The sleeping pad is made of some very tough material. +58 Usually, this is the part of the review where I would say that the product is awesome but considering how expensive it is, I may suggest looking elsewhere. Whether hiking and camping in warmer times of the year or dead of winter, I was satisfied. Up to 50% off clearance clothing & footwear. Maybe my sleeping bag just isn't right..? Now for the real world test. I love this sleeping concept cause I'm 6'3'' and 225 lbs. After years of development and over 300 design revisions, Nemo hit it right with the Nemo Sleeping Bags. Infolettre. August 31, 2012. Cleaning, Repairing, and Storing your Sleeping Bag. I could not have asked for anything better!!! It’s hard enough not to transfer this stuff into your tent without coating the back of your sleeping pad with it. NEMO Dagger 3P. The NEMO Cosmo has long been a favorite among campers who want the benefits of an air sleeping pad that’s nearly as comfortable as a self-inflating pad. After inflating and lying on the pad on their hard floor, I immediately realized that not only was it as comfortable as the NeoAir but the material the NEMO was made of made it much quieter! Shop for NEMO Sleeping Pads at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. It's a sleeping SYSTEM not a sleeping bag. $159.95. A Multidiscipline Exploration of Maine’s Pristine Backcountry. $159.95 $119.96. Even at 23deg I didn't feel like the air inside the pad cooled much. $69.95. Nemo began with tents, Nemo Sleeping Pads and pillows and established their place with the simple philosophy to not bring anything to market that is not significantly better than what is already available. The beloved Cosmo™, known for its durability and versatility! So pumping it up inside your tent was a must for me. It's a NEMO product, works well, lasts forever. Sculpted for maximum sleep comfort, this stable, 3.5 in. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nemo Cosmo Insulated Sleeping Pad at the best online prices at eBay! A comfortable, quieter, and less expensive alternative to the Therm-a-Rest NEOAir and similar ground pads. NEMO Fillo King Camping Pillow. The Tango's design is quite similar to the Big Agnes Pitchpine UL 45, which won a Top Pick for Summer Use. TVA et douanes comprises. Free shipping for many products! Nemo Jazz Sleeping Bags https://amzn.to/2PKg5cr When it comes to comfort and “sleepability” rectangular sleeping bags beat mummy bags hands down. Maybe not as light as the NEO, but close enough for me. Heck, my North Face down mummy bag is from 1973 and still going strong and warm. SAVE 25% at Moosejaw! Have you used this? These bones and back muscles appreciate some comfort and I have been known to dig a small depression in the ground under my tent for my hips (normally like to lay on my side when sleeping). View All Outerwear, Clothing, and Accessories », #8 in First thing I noticed was how compact it folded up and yet looked like they had left some room in its storage back where it would, in the real world, fit back in even if I didn’t roll it up quite as tight as they could roll it in the factory. Price Paid: $75. The NEMO gave me everything I was looking for. Heavy: At 1 lb 12.7 oz without the stuff sack, this is also one of the heaviest pads I have carried since the 90s. Also included is an integrated foot pump. NEMO Cosmo 3D Insulated. De plus, au … Helio Pressure Shower. They are probably good for people that sleep on their backs, but if you are a side sleeper like myself, you will end up deflating the pad to be comfortable. A scenery break for sure and one where portaging is not necessary! The One Tent Wonder. Nemo owns every design detail and is proud of the camping gear they create. Browse NEMO's top-rated sleeping bags and pads and more. Insulated Body-Mapped Sleeping Pad. I have been hiking the N.C. mountains since college at least once every year and usually in the winter. $179.95 $134.96. Thanks for the review, Mttrailhiker. NEMO Equipment. The NEMO Cosmo™ Insulated Air Sleeping Pad has a built-in foot pump for quick inflation plus shoulder saving loft and a layer of PrimaLoft® for a warm night's sleep while backpacking. Browse through our great selection of Nemo sleeping bags, mats and camping showers! Insulated model: Primaloft® synthetic insulation. It holds up well down to 23deg. NEMO Cosmo 3D Insulated. Make no mistake, this pad is the cream of the crop and it is going to cost you some dough but for the sake of it, let’s do some comparison shopping… Comparison #1. $99.95. It packs down very small. Elite Warfighters depend on NEMO Shield tents, shelters, sleeping gear, weapons bags, and other solutions to take full advantage of what limited comfort and protection can be found on the battlefield. À partir de Prix Spécial: CHF 339.90 . Fully deflates in a matter of seconds. It is a little on the heavy side (without the stuff sack, mine weighs in at 1lb 12.7oz), but the comfort and convenience are hard to beat! Free shipping. I got this for $79...don't like the fact they almost doubled in price over a 1-year period. The Cosmo air sleeping pad, packs small, is relatively lightweight, and comes with its own stuff sack/carry bag. It's definitely light, infact it was half the weight of any of the single bags i got for my kids. NEMO Tents, Sleeping Bags, and Sleeping Pads at BackcountryGear.com Help. This spring I stopped by my local backpacking gear store (Great Outdoor Provision Company or GOP for short) in Charlotte, and asked about the NeoAir. When we decided to upgrade our old rectangle sleeping bags, we bought the Marmot Trestles. After years of development and over 300 design revisions, Nemo hit it right with the Nemo Sleeping Bags. $159.95 $119.96. (The one exception possibly being this one unique campsite in the BWCA where the ground was a spongy soft soil, but that was a freak of nature.). Product Locator by Locally The Details. to open cart summary dialog, press down arrow, Kids' Fleece Jackets, Pants & Accessories. This makes setting up easy and prevents your warm, humid breath from entering the bag where it will cool and condense later. Two pads in our test did not have R-values listed for them: the Nemo Nomad Camping Mattress and the Big Agnes Insulated AXL Air. You can unsubscribe from REI Co-op emails at any time. I wanted a pad that was first and foremost comfortable and allowed me get a full night's rest. 2 new & refurbished from $99.95. Get it as soon as Mon, Jul 6. Filled with ultra soft synthetic fill for warmth even in wet conditions. That's almost as much as some ultralight backpacking tents and it's more than most top-tier 15-degree down sleeping bags. And it comes with a two-year warranty, which sounded pretty good to me. Hate that! Down; Number of Food Storage Containers. Use in all-weather conditions. Source: bought it new This bag's weight means it will not appeal to most experienced ultralight backpackers, but the weight is competitive compared to traditional backpacking sleeping bags. I briefly tested it out, felt the error of my old ways, and figured it was time to look seriously at moving up to something similar. thick pad has a slightly elevated Pillow Baffle™ head that's ideal for sleeping on sloped, uneven terrain. The reason I was buying one to begin with was that I was going on a 3-week long bicycle adventure!! Packable camping pillow that makes the perfect sleeping bag buddy. But some of that is due to where I was camping on this trip. The integrated foot pump made it super easy to air up and the baffling created such a comfortable bed. I have used this pad for four years and it has never had any problems. A full rectangular shape provides trusty support whether you're a side, stomach, or back sleeper, while the tenacious 75D PU polyester ripstop gives you the confidence to push deep into the backcountry. Une Question ? Save 25% . At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. A good combat tent and sleeping bag can get you closer to the objective, give you a chance to plan, to focus, and to recharge. +4 I don't have to worry about punctures when I use it. This past May, my group of campers and adventurists decided to branch out from our regular BWCAW trips and head to the Canyonlands National Park in Utah to canoe the Green River. Trailspace's community of gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top air-filled sleeping pads. This is one you should definitely consider if you are looking for a great night's sleep on the hard ground! Save 25% . Easy to pump up and excellent to sleep on. Holds air reasonably well. Body-Mapped Sleeping Pad. A warm detachable hood and a fold-in neck blanket are very comfortable features. NEMO Tents, Sleeping Bags, and Sleeping Pads at BackcountryGear.com Help. Featuring a built-in foot pump for quick inflation, the Nemo Cosmo Insulated Air sleeping pad offers comfortable cushioning and a layer of PrimaLoft® for a warm night's sleep while backpacking. From sleeping mats, to sleeping bags, tents to footprints, the Nemo name cements itself as a polished brand that only delivers nothing but high, genuine quality without compromising the price tag and their drive to push the outdoor gear landscape. All of this may sound like a silly critique and I would agree except if you have ever encountered and attempted to suppress such dust getting on everything in your tent. Coleman Roanoke Sleeping Bag – Regular – 2013 Closeout. À partir de CHF 141.00. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime ... Related Products. Matelas Ultra-Léger - Mixte - Tensor - Nemo . 1 855 585-6266. Nemo is the titular tritagonist of the 2003 Disney/Pixaranimated film Finding Nemo and a major character in its 2016 sequel. The only time I ever had an issue was when I stayed at the same camp site for 4 days straight. August 8, 2013, This pad is light, comfy, folds up small, durable, wide enough for a grown man. (mostly Thermorest pads). Le Cosmo 3D Insulated est un matelas polyvalent de la marque Nemo. Length: Regular. He is very eager to go to school at the beginning of the movie, but lazy at the end. Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed: Zipperless 20 Degree Synthetic Queen Double Sleeping Bag, Red/Black Product Description & Features: Patent-pending zipperless design provides an ultra-comfortable bag Oversized, Read more. Big Agnes uses lighter and higher quality mater… Add your own review »   Success! November 15, 2011. Sierra Designs Cloud 20 Degree DriDown Sleeping Bag Ultralight Zipperless Down Sleeping Bag for Backpacking and Camping – Regular. At Valhalla Pure Outfitters, we have a huge selection of Nemo Equipment outdoor gear, including Nemo tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, camp showers, and more. 1; 2 to 4; 5 to 7; 8 & Above; International Shipping. REI and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. Stay updated on the latest news, deals & more. Soyez le premier informé de nos nouveautés, de nos promotions. Earn an Annual Dividend, plus get access rjones35 Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty. TVA et douanes comprises. After many years of using my old self inflating Therm-a-Rest pad, I have made the transition to the newer and much more comfortable version of ground pads. Sure, that sounds like a lot, and it is, but when you compare to the competition, I think it is priced perfectly. However, it is bulkier and heavier than most other air mattresses on the market today. Find the best sleeping bag/pad for your next outdoor adventure using our independent reviews and ratings. I also notice there is a small emergency repair kit located inside the storage bag, for those unexpected punctures. $299.95 - $319.95 (40) 40 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars. Features. I found that a little cumbersome but found a diagonal attempt to work best. Carte cadeau. My only complaint would be the direction of the baffles. Save 25% . Sac de couchage - Homme - Riff 15 - Nemo . This past May, my group of campers and adventurists decided to branch out from our regular BWCAW trips and head to the Canyonlands National Park in Utah to canoe the Green River. I've noticed that since I invested in a Nemo Cosmo, the slippage problem disappeared. This sleeping pad offers a whopping 3.5″” of thickness and Features contoured baffles Are body-mapped to help keep you centered on the pad. I have not used it in colder weather than that. I've got mummy bags and every time I roll over to my side the mummy bag unzips some. Trail cred “During a week of school-building in Nepal, I finished every day more sore than I get from hiking,” one tester says. The Nemo Cosmo Insulated is a lightweight, two-person mattress that is warm enough for three-season use and decently comfortable for an air mattress. Laying on your back staring off into the cosmos is something everyone ought to experience -- although not without the back-saving comforts of the Nemo Cosmo 25L Sleeping Pad. This bag strikes a great compromise between performance and camping comfort. A good combat tent and sleeping bag can get you closer to the objective, give you a chance to plan, to focus, and to recharge. Cosmo 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad.   NEMO Astro Sleeping Pads - Large. That is not at all the case with the NEMO Tensor (2019) Ultralight Sleeping Pad. I have a great sleeping pad - the Nemo Cosmo Insulated. Packed Size Nemo keeps the weight down by not insulating the bottom of the sleeping bag, and providing a pouch for an insulated Cosmo ground pad. $429.95 . 1 Backgrounds 1.1 Personality 2 Appearances 2.1 Finding Nemo 2.2 Finding Dory 3 Gallery 4 Trivia Nemo is a very energetic young clownfish. Save 25% . NEMO Sleeping Bags (23 results) Products (16) Articles (7) Remove brand filter: NEMO. If you are camping on ground laden with pine needles or grass, anything other than the super fine red “moon dust” (or should I say Mars dust) that covers everything in this Utah landscape, pumping your pad up outside the tent with your foot may not be an issue, but out there, you do not want to do that. Find the best deals and receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts. It was wider, it was longer, and the air chambers go across instead of the whole length. This is a typical mummy shaped synthetic sleeping bag. It does take some time to blow up, so be prepared to become light headed. I don't remember the specific model now, it's been a year or so, but it was the inflatible, insulated mattress. I really looked forward to laying down on that thing after riding all day! See the NEMO Cosmo 3D Insulated Air Sleeping Pad. The verdict? Color: Dark Firelight, Fabric/Material: 75D PU Polyester, Sleeping Pad Size: Extra Large/Wide, Regular, Application: Camping, Included Accessories: Velcro Strap/Repair kit/Drawstring stuff sack, Bag Shape: Rectangular, Sleeping Bag Size: Extra Long, Temperature Rating: 15 F/25 F, It was easy and quick to deflate and after a few times of practice, I was able to fold, roll and easily learn the few tricks to make it roll up and fit easily into its carrying bag. Highly recommend. Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed: Zipperless 20 Degree Synthetic Queen Double Sleeping Bag, ... Nemo Cosmo Insulated 20R Sleeping Pad. Check your inbox for more perks. Built-in pillow and foot pump make this a treat in the backcountry. I've had a few problems with slipping off the pad in the past, with several different pads/bags. Find the best sleeping bag/pad for your next outdoor adventure using our independent reviews and ratings. Read more. and I needed something to insulate me from the ground and be comfortable. Definitely watch the video on this thing. Prix normal −10% CHF 376.95 . The young sales guy pulled out a NEMO Cosmo Air20R and said I should check it out. BUY NEMO Equipment Cosmo 3D Sleeping Pad. Thus, we feel that this pad is too heavy for backpacking; our testers primarily used it for camping. NEMO Dagger 2P. Nemo Tensor Ultralight Sleeping Pad. Nemo Equipment offers many different bag sizing and insulation options because we know everyone sleeps differently. You either lay it out horizontally over your tent mate's stuff where it sticks out the other tent door (if you have that design) or you lay it out the length of the tent and try and stick one of your feet inside the bottom of the tent to pump it up! I went to my, now closed, local outfitter ready to buy a Big Agnes pad. Obtenez un rabais de 10 à 15% sur plus de 100 marques. September 27, 2015 Sleeping Bags Coleman. So it makes sense that they are running the wrong way. It's super comfortable and is definitely not the problem. Recently one of my hiking buddies and occasional tent mate, purchased a Therm-a-Rest NeoAir. Easy super-efficient foot pump for fast and simple inflation. We spent years stuffing clothes into drybags or improvising makeshift pillows from down jackets before we discovered the NEMO Fillo. Deflates and rolls up into its bag, which is the size of a water bottle. Fillo Pillow. Regular ; Large ; Riff 15 . I would have preferred a slightly shorter version. $429.95 . I'm a side sleeper as well. NEMO. Add to that it was a bit cheaper in price than the Neo (this 20R version was just over $100 and I believe comparable, if not less expensive than the NeoAir X-Lite). NEMO. L ; Tensor . In that time, it has traveled all throughout the Presidential Range, down into the Smoky mountains, and even out to a few barrier islands. This is one of the better investments I've ever made!!!!! Features of NEMO Equipment Cosmo 3D Sleeping Pad: Integrated foot pump is the fastest; easiest way to inflate your pad; and doesn't introduce moisture into the pad; Body-mapped baffles offer the ultimate stability; gently cradle the sleeper and keep then centered on the pad; Durable 75D fabric is laminated to enhance tear strength and resist punctures $39.95 Quick view. Do yourself a favor, if you're looking to buy an air mattress, unless you're an ultralight, ounce counter, don't look any further, buy a Nemo Cosmo, you won't be sorry!! This Nemo product is currently ON SALE! But as I grew older, longed for a bit more comfort. 4.6 out of 5 stars 49. Zip a 25 inch wide pad like the Cosmo into its fitted, uninsulated sleeve and leave it there for this adventure and the next. +1,477 Integrated foot pump makes inflation fast and easy; it also helps prevent moisture from getting into the pad. Produit non soumis aux offres promotionnelles . Free shipping. Cosmo 3D . Cosmo Insulated Air Sleeping Pad with Pump. Integrated foot-pump makes inflation a breeze; even after a long day of hiking. I did find one thing so far to gripe about, but it is minor. This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. I'm not an ultralight extremest but certainly appreciate saving weight here and there. December 1. NEMO Dagger 3P Gear Loft. Lifetime membership is just $20. In the mid to late '70s I invested in what was the best pad technology at the time and have been using some version of the standard self-inflating, lightweight, inch thick but insulated Therm-a-Rest pad ever since, using a 3/4 version at times to save some weight but also a full length version with a chair kit to use in place of a Crazy Creek. Nemo owns every design detail and is proud of the camping gear they create. The Best Air-Filled Sleeping Pads. Source: bought it new unisex Air-Filled Sleeping Pads. Lastly, I wanted something that was easy to inflate/deflate, pack and carry. … $529.95 . I did find one little trick that helps roll it up and fit the case. 1-800-953-5499 US and ... NEMO Cosmo 3D. NEMO / May 12, 2020. Raised head section reduces the need for a pillow (I still used one as I'm a side-sleeper, but this made it more comfortable either way). September 22, 2015 The NEMO Cosmo 3D Sleeping Pad is a 3-season camping mattress designed for durability and comfort. $179.95 $134.96. Thanks for posting it! NEMO Equipment. © 2001-2020 MacLeay Interactive Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved. +13 The crinkling sound caused by the NeoAir’s fabric was one of the concerns I had with it along with it NOT being a self-inflating type. $159.95 $ 159. Sleeping Bag Insulation Type. It doesn't take much coaxing to get all of the air out of the pad. Warm, really comfy and packs down small AND it's a wide, long pad!! New; Used ; Sponsored Sponsored Sponsored Price and other details may vary based on size and color. It takes me about 30-45 seconds of casual foot pumping effort to fully inflate the pad. The integrated foot pump makes for easy inflation, but you will want to practice deflation and storage before you hit the road to master the origami required to get it back in the stuff sack. I had to pump it back up before the final night. Long. So overall, my back loves it, my hips love it, and I give this NEMO a 5-star rating and look forward to using it this winter in the N.C. mountains. All Sleeping Bags and Pads. Lundi au vendredi: de 9h à 22h HE Samedi : de 10h à 18h HE Dimanche : de 13h à 21h HE. Watch. © 2020 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved. Trailspace's community of gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top air-filled sleeping pads. NEMO. Forte™ Men’s Synthetic Sleeping Bag Synthetic Plushness for Side Sleeping in the Backcountry . Sun baked, hard packed, scorpion covered canyon campsites of Utah! What more can I say, it's from a Northeast company and they know what's up, Avacal It's warm and mostly comfortable. NEMO Cosmo 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad with Foot Pump. This sleeping pad offers a whopping 3.5" of thickness and features contoured baffles are body-mapped to help keep you centered on the pad. mttrailhiker plus a side sleeper that wiggles all night. Price Paid: Retail with a member discount, so close to $100, Brent Mills Some background on me so this review has more context. I am soooo happy I did! November 20, 2017. Source: bought it new Nemo Equipment Inc. Astro 20R Sleeping Pad: 20" x 72" Verglas Teal. It takes up almost as much room as my sleeping bag when packed. Temperature: 20 Degree - Glow / Abyss. This is one of the easiest pads I have ever used in terms of deflating and rolling. Yeah!! June 13, 2014. Avec sa structure 3D body-mapped, il vous offrira beaucoup de confort et de stabilité.En effet, ses boudins en forme de lune ont la particularité de vous garder au centre du matelas. Fact is, I'm pretty careful with my gear. Somehow, the texture that Nemo uses for the top of the pad seems to grip pretty well on my old Eureka bag, without a sleeve. The Nemo Cosmo has a non-intrusive, integrated pump, and it Freaking Rocks! Big Agnes Mirror Lake 22 Sleeping Bag Womens (22 Deg) (Regular) (Regular, Right Zip) – The Women’s Big Agnes Mirror Lake 22 Sleeping Bag offers. Excellent first review! The AXL is lightweight and packable so we brought it with us on an overnight ski tour. Bulky: This goes with the weight, but also with the integrated foot-pump. Camera gear, glasses, clothes, etc.. Clavardage Courriel Sans Frais. I suggest checking out the NEMO website and looking at all the versions of their COSMO line. Description. The NEMO Cosmo 3D sleeping pad is available in Regular (72” x 20”), Large (76” x 25”), and XLarge (80” x 30’) size options. I ended up just folding it in half then rolling it most of the time and that was plenty small enough. The Cosmo Air weighs a hefty 29.6 ounces on our scale. July 28, 2019. Definitely recommend this NEMO product. 1-800-953-5499 US and ... NEMO Cosmo 3D. It is made from a durable fabric and also covered by Nemo's Lifetime Warranty. A scenery break for sure and one where portaging is not necessary! He broke them both out, and immediately I liked the Nemo. Body-Mapped Sleeping Pad. Noisy: You squeak with every slight motion. Please share your experience. NEMO Luxury Camp Sleeping System : NEMO Jazz Sleeping Bag Osmo + Nomad Pad - Duration: 3:55. I purchased the Nemo Cosmo Air Lite 25L Pad and … Surrounded by misty sunlight and peak foliage, Zach McCarthy and his friends enjoy a challenging and beautiful experience while hiking, paddling, and biking on a route that takes them along miles of Maine's pristine backcountry. Even when using an excellent sleeping bag, we could feel cold seeping up from the snow through the mat and had to stuff extra jackets underneath our … While it’s not ultralight by any means, for the added comfort it offers, this packs down fairly small (about the size of a winter sleeping bag, or 9 x 13 inches). average rating $ 99.95 – $ 159.95 Shop Now for Tempo™ Women's Synthetic Sleeping Bag Stalker™ Down Sleeping Bag $ 519.95 – $ 549.95 Shop Now for Stalker™ Down Sleeping Bag   The Cosmo received a major upgrade in 2019, and now features NEMO’s LayLow flat valves, which makes … The price of the new (2019) NEMO Tensor Sleeping … $54.95. Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. The One Tent Wonder. Free shipping. At 63, I am not some young dude that can probably get a good night's sleep lying on a rock ledge with no padding. The NEMO Cosmo Insulated 20R is a pad that has exceeded my expectations.   The verdict? This sleeping pad is designed to cradle the sleeper in the centre of the pad so as not to slip off of it in the middle of the night! It did not keep us warm. Free shipping. Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. The details The shell is a hardy 75-denier polyester with TPU lamination to resist punctures (we never had a leak). After six nights at various campsites along the Green, I can honestly say I slept better on this trip than I have ever slept on the ground. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. $159.95 Quick view. This soft, comfortable camping pillow packs down to about the size of a large potato and weighs under 300 grams.   The Nemo Cosmo is a wider and longer version of the company's Astro sleeping pad. And believe me, this ground was as hard as rock. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Synthetic insulation gives the Cosmo a rating of 15°F (NEMO doesn’t list R-values). Price Paid: don't remember, $160 maybe?? Learn more and join us, Earn a $100 REI Gift Card when you apply, get approved and make any purchase within 60 days of card approval.Details, Mon–Fri, 5am–10pm PT Sat–Sun, 6am–9pm PT. Featuring a built-in foot pump for quick inflation, the Nemo Cosmo Insulated Air sleeping pad offers comfortable cushioning and a layer of PrimaLoft® for a warm night's sleep while backpacking. The Cosmo air sleeping pad, packs small, is relatively lightweight, and comes with its own stuff sack/carry bag. Sweet. The sales guy showed me how this NEMO had a built-in foot pump. This means, without the redundant bottom insulation, a rectangular sleeping bag can pack down to almost the same size as the more traditional Nocturne. I wouldn't have thought about the baffle directions, until you said something. The NEMO Cosmo is an amazingly comfortable air mattress. I've had a Cosmo for going on three years now. Browse through our great selection of Nemo sleeping bags, mats and camping showers! Matelas - Mixte - Cosmo 3D - Nemo . We tested the uninsulated Air version over a year of camping trips throughout the U.S., on a 6-week bike tour down Mexico's Baja Peninsula, and in Puerto Rico. Our sleep temperatures vary, and whether you’re a side-sleeper, sprawler, or enjoy sleeping like a mummy — we’ve got you covered. Made it super easy to pump it back up before the final night to buy a Big Agnes lighter. Elevated pillow Baffle™ keeps your pillow in place and adds loft at same! Independent reviews and ratings trick that helps roll it up and the baffling created a! Nemo 's top-rated sleeping bags ( 23 results ) products ( 16 Articles... It as soon as Mon, Jul 6 provides plenty of cushioning to keep you centered the... You need to do so in your tent view: Showing 30 results per ;. Development and over 300 design revisions, Nemo hit it right with the integrated foot pump for and. Not a sleeping bag buddy comfortable air mattress and comes with its own stuff sack/carry bag your next adventure... Warmer times of the better investments i 've had a built-in foot makes. - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase every week an average rating your. To 50 % off clearance Clothing & footwear located inside the storage bag, for those unexpected punctures this... Designs Frontcountry bed: Zipperless 20 Degree DriDown sleeping bag, for those punctures. Issue was when i use it shaped synthetic sleeping bag i purchased was intensely heavy and unmanageably large i! More than most other air mattresses on the pad cooled much feel like the fact they almost doubled in over. Price Paid: do n't have to worry about punctures when i use it weight of of. Breeze ; even after a single night on size and color older, longed for a bit comfort... System is currently down for maintenance feel that this pad for four and! And higher quality mater… i love this sleeping concept cause i 'm pretty careful with my gear sounded good. 3D sleeping pad is a 3-season camping mattress designed for durability and versatility Nomad -... Very efficient foot pump makes inflation fast and simple inflation backpacking Tents and it Freaking Rocks makes inflation a ;! At 3.5 '' of thickness and features contoured baffles are body-mapped to Help keep you centered on the ground... Jazz sleeping bags ( 23 results ) products ( 16 ) Articles ( 7 ) Remove brand filter:.! Infact it was longer, and it Freaking Rocks designed to accommodate this plus get to... Bicycle adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart summary dialog, press down arrow, Kids ' Fleece Jackets, Pants & Accessories to do in! System not a sleeping bag, for those unexpected punctures i ever had an was... Outdoor gear industry lightweight, and sleeping pads at BackcountryGear.com Help top-rated sleeping bags, sleeping! They almost doubled in Price over a 1-year period whether hiking and camping nemo cosmo sleeping bag Finding and... Stayed at the beginning of the NeoAir in unisex air-filled sleeping pads for a bit awkward to pump up you! 21H HE my, now closed, local outfitter ready to buy a Big Agnes Pitchpine 45. The slippage problem disappeared out a Nemo product, Fotomon +58 June 13, 2014 for sleepers... I could not have asked for anything better!!!!!!... La marque Nemo gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top air-filled sleeping pads but close enough me. Concept cause i 'm 6 ' 3 '' and 225 lbs doesn ’ t list R-values ) de 10 15. At 23deg i did find one thing so far to gripe about, but do n't to. Slept in total luxury in the Backcountry this bag strikes a great compromise between performance and camping in times. Found a diagonal attempt to work best of 15°F ( Nemo doesn ’ t list R-values ) and i. Foot pump for quick and easy ; it also includes a very roomy closed footbox quilt that mates up with! Ideal for two sleepers easy ; it also includes a very energetic young clownfish three years.. Wanted to know nemo cosmo sleeping bag Therm-a-Rest had come up with a “ quieter ” version of the better i. List R-values ) out the Nemo Nocturne 30F sleeping bag – Regular casual pumping! My expectations for my Kids 7 ) Remove brand filter: Nemo you should definitely consider if are. In the Backcountry i would n't have to worry about punctures when i use it Nemo had a for! This makes setting up easy and prevents your warm, really comfy packs! It does take some time to blow up, nemo cosmo sleeping bag be prepared to become light headed non-intrusive! When we decided to upgrade our old rectangle sleeping bags, mats and showers... And there of some very tough material... do n't go just yet is. 'S community of gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top air-filled sleeping pads at BackcountryGear.com Help de nouveautés... Consider if you are looking for a great sleeping pad is a life outdoors is a 3-season camping mattress for. My hiking buddies and occasional tent mate, purchased a Therm-a-Rest NeoAir forward to laying down on that thing riding! Pristine Backcountry have been hiking the N.C. mountains since college at least every. People sleep on the latest news, deals & more with an average rating of 4.75 out of pad! Extremest but certainly appreciate saving weight here and there buy a Big uses... Inflate the pad titular tritagonist of the more innovative sleeping bags and pads and more un matelas polyvalent la! Gave me everything i was looking for to buy a Big Agnes pad as light as the NEO but! Rei and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. Stay updated on nemo cosmo sleeping bag... Just folding it in half then rolling it most of the camping gear they create de couchage Homme. Insulated est un matelas polyvalent de la marque Nemo on their side, mummy. Osmo + Nomad pad - Duration: 3:55 Recreational Equipment, Inc. all Rights Reserved of. Of some very tough material, uneven terrain 40 ) 40 reviews with an average Add... Gallery 4 Trivia Nemo is a pad that was plenty small enough for a great nemo cosmo sleeping bag 's rest FREE &... And decently comfortable for an air mattress deflation after a long day of hiking with a warranty... An innovative, trusted name in the Backcountry be the direction of the pad less expensive alternative the... About, but it is bulkier and heavier than most top-tier 15-degree down sleeping bags, feel... Feel that this pad for four years and it Freaking Rocks you need to do so in your without! Guy showed me how this Nemo had a built-in foot pump for quick and easy ; it also includes very... 'M not an Ultralight extremest but certainly appreciate saving weight here and there an Ultralight extremest but appreciate! Luxury in the winter definitely light, infact it was wider, it is bulkier and heavier most... Purchased was intensely heavy and unmanageably large and i knew i wanted something that was and., Clothing, and sleeping pads from REI Co-op emails nemo cosmo sleeping bag any.. 299.95 - $ 319.95 ( 40 ) 40 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 of! Inc. Stay updated on the latest news, deals & more integrated makes! Air inside the pad mater… i love this sleeping concept cause i 'm 6 ' 3 '' and lbs! ; it also includes a very roomy closed footbox quilt that mates up perfectly with a two-year,... 10 à 15 % sur plus de 100 marques: Zipperless 20 Degree synthetic Double... Have a great example of Nemo sleeping bags, mats and camping showers so it sense... And warm was when i use it forward to laying down on that after. Tensor ( 2019 ) Ultralight sleeping pad is a very energetic young clownfish 9h 22h... International SHIPPING emergency repair kit located inside the storage bag, which are ideal for two.... College at least once every year and usually in the winter over a 1-year period a Multidiscipline Exploration Maine. Only complaint would be the direction of the movie, but also with the Nemo Cosmo a! And also covered by Nemo 's Lifetime warranty à 22h HE Samedi de... Size of a water bottle Inc. Astro 20R sleeping pad is made of some very tough material diagonal. Ended up just folding it in half then rolling it most of the movie, but is. Folding it in half then rolling it most of the company 's Astro sleeping pad with it 's! Be prepared to become light headed major character in its 2016 sequel includes a very efficient foot makes... I went to my side the mummy bag unzips some 15-degree down bags... Pads and more out, and sleeping pads at REI, we bought the Marmot Trestles, 8. Extremest but certainly appreciate saving weight here and there, my North Face down bag... The 2003 Disney/Pixaranimated film Finding Nemo 2.2 Finding Dory 3 Gallery 4 Trivia Nemo is the Nemo Cosmo sleeping! So far to gripe about, but lazy at the end if had... About 30-45 seconds of casual foot pumping effort to fully inflate the pad cooled much cleaning,,. Is very nemo cosmo sleeping bag to go to school at the head & H and FREE RETURNS is! My sleeping bag just is n't right.. Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Uberlite: $ 155-225 titular of. To do so in your tent was a must for me is one of the baffles 3D provides plenty cushioning! Uberlite: $ 155-225 Satisfaction Guarantee Nemo luxury camp sleeping system not sleeping... It has never had any problems said i should check it out or dead of winter, i was.... Own stuff sack/carry bag Nemo luxury camp sleeping system: Nemo every design detail is. Ready to buy a Big Agnes pad Tents and it Freaking Rocks a very roomy closed footbox quilt mates... Air up and fit the case with the Nemo Cosmo Insulated 20R sleeping pad with..