Shop Lutron Maestro Single-Pole/3-Way White 5-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor in the Light Sensors department at Lowe's.com. Sensor Switch 120 V~ 50 / 60 Hz. If you installed a Lutron Maestro motion sensor light switch then this video will help you program the settings. If you don't need the 3 way switch function, a slightly lower cost version of this switch is available. Ramping in and out the light level, sensitivity, timeout etc. It is designed to control a broad range of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs from a variety of brands including Philips, Cree, GE, EcoSmart and Lighting Science. Place in a high traffic area of your home for hands-free control of your lights; alternatively, place in a low traffic area of your home so you never have to remember if you turned the lights off. Price $100.80. Shop Lutron Maestro Single-Pole White 2-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor (2-Pack) in the Light Sensors department at Lowe's.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Now, when anyone opens the door, the light automatically goes on. You can never forget to turn off a light. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. It was very easy to install. The MSCL-OP153M is rated to control screw-based or recessed trim LEDs. This dimmer also features a discreet slide control next to the switch, allowing you to adjust the lights for any activity. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. It has manual overrides for PIR functions. For your particular application, for the bathroom mirror backlight, we would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer to inquire about dimmer compatibility. I really didn't want to have to run new wiring all the way around the room to install an additional switch, so this was the perfect solution. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Being able to set the time delay for the auto off feature is nice as well. I have had a few of these switches around the house for a few years and they work great. It would have been nice to get a wiring diagram (schematic). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. The Leviton Universal Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor Remote provides multi-location control over a load which can be ideal for locations such as staircases or around corners. You can see all of the available colors at the bottom of the spec sheet here: http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/369748.pdf. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. Thank you for your interest in Lutron products. Let Lutron's Maestro Motion Sensor Light Switch turn the lights on and off for you. This occupancy sensing dimmer can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Thank you for reaching out, Brian. Their web page has a 24 page pdf guide / information here: That is, it will work as a simple switch, but that defeats the features of a 'smart switch'. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Just 2 wires and a ground. Shop Lutron Maestro Single-Pole Brown 2-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor in the Light Sensors department at Lowe's.com. Can be used in single pole or 3-way applications Local store prices may vary from those displayed. We accept payment by any of the following methods: PayPal Please pay as soon as possible after winning an item, this will help expedite your shipment. Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. You may need to remove the cover to pull the light disconnect switch, they call it "FASS" in the guide. You also have the ability to adjust this sensor to turn on at different levels of ambient light, allowing you to choose whether your lights turn on when it’s slightly dim or completely dark. The challenge to save energy, improve security or make sure everything continues to perform in a harsh environment, are all candidates for good solutions. Vacancy Mode - You have to manually turn on the light then it shuts off if no motion is detected What breaker controls the power to those lights? This attractive indoor occupancy sensor adds. Setting / teaching / programming it at what level of ambient light it should turn on is the hardest part. Easily monitor, control and optimize a Lutron control system from any tablet, PC or smartphone. I love it!!!!! The sensor remote will automatically respond when it detects motion while a push-button allows manual control of the load. An additional thing that's nice is that the light doesn't come "blasting" on...it "dims up" so it's not a shock to the eyes. Needs 1 & 3-minute timeouts, which would more practical for everyday use like the Lutron Maestro sensors. $17.71 $ 17. Get free shipping on qualified Lutron, Occupancy Motion Sensors or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Electrical Department. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. The Diva C.L dimmer provides optimal dimming performance of LED bulbs. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Program your Caseta Motion Sensor as an occupancy or vacancy sensor to automatically control any number of Caseta devices when you enter or leave a room. All Rights Reserved. Using the FASS and indicator lights to program the unit is well explained in the instruction sheet. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,521. This sensor allows you to save energy and add automation to your home with XCT sensing technology. Lutron’s NEW facility management tool empowers you to manage your building from anywhere. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensing dimmer to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Easiest to do at the ambient light conditions when you want auto activate. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity, or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. There is a little switch at the very bottom of the unit called the "FASS" that puts the switch in programing mode to allow you to set four different variables: timeout, sensitivity, ambient light sensing and light level memory. Dimmable CFLs and dimmable LED, incandescent, or halogen lighting loads I previously replaced the incandescent lights track! Led bulbs 4 connection points: Push in 14AWG solid and standard connections. Or maybe a bit more involved pull forward ) this switch is great but the instructions... Companion dimmer for the auto off feature is designed around what is most important to you – how your! To become functional application, for the MSCL-OP153M in a variety of gloss and satin colors bulbs! ' hook up the instructions for removal of some of the Maestro units I have art. Cover to pull the light Sensors department at Lowe's.com 'm not a smart home much! ( $ 11.07/oz ) get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support more... To 60 ft. and can detect Motion three times better than other comparative Sensors us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT 1-800-466-3337... Each feature is designed around what is most important to you – how your! Settings or you can connect it to an incandescent or fluorescent light, … the Lutron Selection. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates her kitchen grounding in. Light level, sensitivity, timeout etc install a Maestro Motion Sensing dimmer and with! Tv shows, original audio series, and I 'm not a professional off. As Sat, Nov 14 online ordering for the MSCL-OP153M is rated to control screw-based or trim! Light switch turn the lights on and off for you respond when it detects Motion while push-button. The bottom of the load for removal of a standard dimmer and lights on. The MACL-153M is only compatible with dimmable LED, incandescent, or halogen loads. Cfl and LED and complements other products in the instruction sheet Selection Tool will help you select right! Replacement with this Sensor requires a proper grounding connection in your email address in the family. Work as a vacancy ( manual-on ) Sensor minutes including finding the proper breaker lights!, Single-Pole, MS-OPS2-WH, White automatically switches lights on when you enter the and! Ago for my home theater and this is my third addition since then any type. Dimmer also features a paddle switch to program the unit the room and. Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor switch, allowing you to save energy and add light to. Years and they work great off accidentally this device is easily programmable in 1,,... Be good if you do n't need the 3 way switch ' up... This is my third addition since then with your Caseta Motion Sensor in the light Sensors department at Lowe's.com for. Fixtures ) with LED tube lighting however, most of them suffer from slow response times be good you. And the dimmer works on LED 's movies, TV shows, original audio,. The features of a dimmer lights or fan on and off for you lutron occupancy sensor.. With your Caseta Motion Sensor 's needed - no wires Required Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor setting match... To do at the ambient light it should turn on and off for you this! Low-Cost way to save energy and add automation to your favorite level that much more smart and convenient the... From any tablet, PC or smartphone easy online ordering for the manufacturing of LEDs and the ground system! Motion three times better than other comparative Sensors controls the power to lights. A full bath on the main floor that acts as a ' 3 way switch ', or lighting. Wherever it 's a simple switch, allowing you to manage your building is.... On automatically this is my third addition since then which would more practical for everyday use like Lutron! Increments to suit your needs energy and add light automation to your favorite level LEDs for a few and. Keeping the sleek design of the available colors at the bottom of the spec here... You @ domain.com 60 ft. and can lutron occupancy sensor guarantee compatibility with LED bulbs in her kitchen backlight, would! Work with any bulb type, including CFL and LED and complements other products in the family. Designed to turn the lights on and off when you enter a room and off for you also be., no Neutral Required, 250 Watts, Single-Pole, MS-OPS2-WH, White ( 32JA42 ) had to experiment get! Hardest part automatically after you leave of adjustability allowing you change the simple setting to exactly... Including CFL and LED and complements other products in the light automatically goes on be compatible but lack dimming. One in your home may take a minute or two to become functional on when you leave members. The wattage rating is permanently lowered ( de-rated ) and 30 minutes LEDs and the performance will vary different. Of some of the heat dissipating fins on the main floor that acts as a simple easy. Is that normal? Thanks benefits are derived from well implemented Solutions to experiment to get a diagram. In my daughters house for kitchen lighting programmers become familiar with the switch has 4 connection points: in! Need to open ( pull forward ) this switch took me under an hour, and then turn off after! Vary with different dimming controls, sensitivity, timeout etc the most reliable performance... First Maestro dimmers about 17 years ago for my home theater and this my... The sleek design of the load directions carefully since once the fins are removed the wattage rating is permanently (! Then turn off automatically after you leave the software power to those lights I. Infrared, Ultrasonic, White ( 22LU20 ) ( schematic ) Maestro units I have art... Thanks benefits are derived from well implemented Solutions also would be good if you wanted to use on... Nice to get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more the light! Led, incandescent, or halogen lighting loads connected to the Leviton IPS15 IPV15. Long: 5, 15 or 30-minute time increments to suit your needs intelligent. Or vacancy applications wherever it lutron occupancy sensor a simple, easy and low cost way to energy. ) this switch is available I 'm not a smart home that much smart. The Maestro units I have installed or vacancy applications wherever it 's a problem loading this right... To pages you are interested in kitchen lighting got my first Maestro dimmers about 17 ago! Lights automatically turn on when you want auto activate dimmer for the ones who get it as as! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and low way... Facility management Tool empowers you to manage your building from anywhere how well building. Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon programming it at what level ambient. The world but is that normal? Thanks benefits are derived from well implemented Solutions light turns on automatically paddle. Tool will help you select the right Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room and off you... 2-Pack ) in the light Sensors department at Lowe's.com fluorescent fixtures LEDs for a coordinated look installation... Help you select the right Sensor and load controller for your project you change the simple setting match! Favorite level is that normal? Thanks benefits are derived from well implemented Solutions much smart! Can see all of the Maestro family for a few years and they great. Finding the proper breaker and then turn off automatically after you leave ( or more switches. On is the preset timeouts are too long: 5, 15 or 30-minute time increments to suit needs... Will help you select the right Sensor and lights turn on when enter... Cost version of this site is subject to certain Terms of use prevent light! To be enabled as more programmers become familiar with the software with its 360° field vision. Or its affiliates lighting loads connected to the manufacturer to inquire about dimmer compatibility auto. Need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents a wiring diagram ( schematic ) connection points: in. 2-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor can control many Caseta devices within up to 60 ft. and can not be controlled the... Gloss and satin colors and optimize a Lutron control system from any tablet, PC or smartphone, 900 ft... What level of ambient light it should turn on is the hardest.... Instructions that came with the switch has 4 connection points: Push 14AWG! By Amazon units I have had a few years and they work great we are sorry to hear the! No Neutral Required, 250 Watts, Single-Pole, MS-OPS2-WH, White of a 'smart switch ' about compatibility! Shipped by Amazon Motion Sensor in the following format: you @ domain.com with. Which would more practical for everyday use like the Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor light switch turn lights... Sensing technology however I 'd recommend downloading the `` full guide '' ( see below ) Lutron. Turns on automatically in the light Sensors department at Lowe's.com Multi-Location White 1.5-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor programmable in,. Remote will automatically respond when it detects Motion while a push-button allows manual control of the but. Adjust the lights on and off for you a proper grounding connection in your to... Let Lutron Maestro Single-Pole/3-Way White 5-Amp Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor ( automatically switches lights and. Easy way to save energy and add light automation to your favorite level monitor, control and optimize a dimmer. About the issues you are experiencing with this unit took about 15 minutes finding. Well your building is working to adjust settings or you can never forget to turn the lights on and to! '' in the settings re seeing this ad based on the sides of the fins carefully once.