I appreciated her effort and wanted her to get the credit. Zales Outlet Livermore, CA. STORES. The price is also much better than their regular stores. The store inside looks better organized than the other outlet department stores. I was surprised Gucci was open as Simon premium outlets website stated Curbside service only. Drive-Thru. San Francisco Premium Outlets: Large Mall, great stores and brands - See 591 traveler reviews, 316 candid photos, and great deals for Livermore, CA, at Tripadvisor. Opening hours for Outlet Stores in Livermore, CA 17 results . Curbside. Located at 3790 Livermore Outlets Drive in Livermore, Ca. All locations » US » CA » Livermore » 3226 Livermore Outlets Dr; Oakley Vault San Francisco Premium Outlets. Zales Outlet carries a unique selection of quality jewelry, including famous-maker watches, certified diamond engagement rings and on-trend fashion jewelry. San Francisco Premium Outlets (Livermore Outlets) in Livermore, California offers 190 (outlet) stores. We purchased a Gucci Soho backpack for over $1200. San Francisco Premium Outlets (Livermore Outlets) rating and reviews. Open until 7 PM See Store Hours. Click here to purchase your ticket and for full details. In store. LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- Two sure signs of a more robust economy are the expansion of a Bay Area outlet mall and the crowds that turning out to check out 30 new stores. The majority of San Francisco Premium Outlets stores are closed on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day. +1 925-292-7995. Share. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Date of experience: December 2016. Some department stores (Macy’s, Walmart, Sears, Best Buy) are open LATE on Thanksgiving Day from 5 PM or 6 PM until Midnight. 2854 Livermore Outlets Dr Space 744 Livermore, CA 94551 From Business: PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. 2800 Dublin Blvd, Dublin. Locations / US / CA / Livermore / 2668 Paragon Outlets Driv; Store Locator. Livermore Premium Outlets location : California - CA 94551, Livermore, located 40 miles East of downtown San Francisco. There are a huge variety of stores, like Abercrombie & Fitch, Hugo Boss, Armani, Hermenegildo Zegna, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilgiger, Gap, Nike, Adidas, Puma, The North Face, Disney Store, etc. 2764 Paragon Outlets Drive, Livermore. This store location is in the San Francisco premium outlets in Livermore. NEWS & EVENTS. 2854 Livermore Outlets Dr Space 744 Livermore, CA 94551 From Business: PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. Yahoo News. Outlet Stores Clothing Stores. Enjoy designer outlet shopping experience and shopping, great deals and events at Livermore Premium Outlets. They only allow 12 people in the store and allow multiple people to cut to the front of their already long line. LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- Two sure signs of a more robust economy are the expansion of a Bay Area outlet mall and the crowds that turning out to check out 30 new stores. Customer service is also better than” more, “I really like their products but unfortunately this store carries a very very limited choice of selection and their customer service and experience is very subpar compared to Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's” more, “I found out about this outlet store about a year ago. … Some department stores (Macy’s, Walmart, Sears, Best Buy) are open LATE on Thanksgiving Day from 5 PM or 6 PM until Midnight. Helpful. OPEN 10:00AM - 9:00PM. (925) 724-0196. In store. In addition to clearance items, guests can shop a smaller assortment of items currently offered in Crate and Barrel stores. Open until 8:00 PM. Fallon & 580. Get Directions. Livermore Premium Outlets (Paragon Outlets) is an outlet center located in , California. Livermore Premium Outlets (Paragon Outlets) offer more than 186 brand name factory outlet stores. We do not collect any personal information and we do not provide any of the information to third-party services. About Search Results. 2800 Dublin Blvd, Dublin. 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA “ The lot will fill up by 11, so get there early , there will be no line for the Gucci store, my favorite store lol. I left with my first Prada purchase in years.” more, “ them for one you do. In store. Bloomingdales had great deals, but the line to check out wound around the store. San Francisco Premium Outlets: Shopping takes on a whole new experience 6/21/2020 - See 591 traveler reviews, 316 candid photos, and great deals for Livermore, CA, at Tripadvisor. Make sure to stop in often, as daily shipments help update the selection of furniture and decor regularly. SIGN IN; MEN; WOMEN ; CUSTOM; PRIZM™ SPORTS; PRESCRIPTION; NFL; Return to Nav. The majority of San Francisco Premium Outlets stores are closed on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Jack London & Livermore Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore. You will also find a variety of exclusive designer collections, as well as close-out and discontinued styles at special value pricing. Open until 9:30 PM. The store associates were very professional and friendly. Showing 1-40 of 71. Located in San … I like that there are also stores that are not outlet quality . Curbside. San Francisco Premium Outlets. 2800 Dublin Blvd, Dublin. San Francisco Premium Outlets. Lancome-Designer Fragrances & Cosmetic Co. Opens in2 h15 min. Designer and Name Brand Fashion Outlet Center Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley is home to 130 leading designer and top brand name stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Armani Outlet, Barneys New York Outlet, Coach Factory, DKNY, Elie Tahari, kate spade, J. Book An Appointment; Contact. Newly renovated and rebranded San Francisco Premium Outlets boasts over 160 designer outlet stores, making it one of the largest outlet malls in California. Open until 4:00 PM. Share your experience with this outlet mall, it will take you just few minutes and you can help others. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/nike-factory-store-353519181 Read more.. Deal Valid: 02/14/2014 - 02/17/2014. San Francisco Premium Outlets. Mobile order unavailable; In store. Curbside. View results on map. Our knowledgeable staff is there to help you … San Francisco Premium Outlets (Livermore Outlets) rating and reviews. The Arc'teryx Livermore Outlet has a curated selection of our relevant designs, for urban and active life. Showing 1-40 of 71. This outlet has a good mixture of stores. Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley opening 130-store Livermore outlet mall will open this week in $150 million center . Contact each retailer directly for more information. 1209 reviews $$ Moderate Outlet Stores, Shopping Centers. Back to top. On Saturday, the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore reopened. BTW, once you make a selection, you have to wait in a other line to pay. Expect long lines, no... Read more. CENTER. San Francisco Premium Outlets 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive, Suite 3890 Get shopping at outlet malls like Livermore Premium Outlets. Easy access to the freeway . Enjoy designer outlet shopping experience and shopping, great deals and events at Livermore Premium Outlets. Once inside Gucci, we had a client personal shopper. This outlet in Livermore, CA also carries products from our sister store CB2, as well as Crate&kids. Outlet Stores in Livermore. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the state’s largest outdoor shopping mall had … Stores close early on Christmas Eve and on New Year’s Eve. People on social media have been commenting on the mob scene at the outdoor outlet mall that's touted as Northern California's largest luxury outlet with more than 180 stores. She scanned one of my item twice and price came out wrong. Drive-Thru. (925) 294-9386. Target Dublin T-2771. In store. Open to All Business. Your store is open & offering free In-Store and Curbside Pickup! Store Search Results. CENTER. He was great and it was very good personal service. 2 Helpful votes. You have the average daily wear places like J crew and Gap, mixed in with high-end shops like Prada, Gucci and Saks. 1209 reviews $$ Moderate Outlet Stores, Shopping Centers. Reserve a visit at your local Disney store before it opens to shop early and have more time to enjoy the holiday season! Get directions to American Eagle Outlet at 2668 Paragon Outlets Driv Livermore, CA. Livermore Premium Outlets provides an excellent opportunity for someone to buy top brands at amazing prices. Drive-Thru. Outdoor. Ordered Christmas gift on Dec 5, stated online it would ship within 5-7 days. contact us to learn more or to prepare your visit. CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE OR TO PREPARE YOUR VISIT. Set up an appointment today or visit our store to browse the best fine jewelry selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, promise rings, gold chains, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and watches. Theory Outlet19 $$Outlet Stores, Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing. Haven't been in a while after some sub par experiences. Target Dublin T-2771. Find more than 129 outlet stores locations and information about opening hours and directions at Livermore Premium Outlets. this store is open with modified service and is offering curbside pickup. Open until 9:30 PM. Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley, the first new outlet center to open in California since 2001, will welcome shoppers for its grand opening weekend celebration Thursday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov 11. Find opening times and closing times for Bloomingdale's Outlet in 3130 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, CA, 94551 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. 30 new stores open at Premium Outlets in Livermore August 13, 2015, 9:21 PM The outlet mall in Livermore has undergone a few name changes, but it's now known as the San Francisco Premium Outlets. Savings at Armani, Barneys New York, Bloomingdale's Outlet, Burberry, Cole Haan, DKNY, Elie Tahari, Kate Spade New York, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th. Did i find what I shoes? Livermore Premium Outlets: Outlet Address: 2774 Paragon Outlets Drive Livermore, CA … This outlet in Livermore, CA also carries products from our sister store … Outdoor. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 1. Accepts Credit Cards. Mall hours : Mon - Sat : 10am - 9pm, Sun : 10am - 7pm, Presidents' Day Sale : Fri - Mon, Feb 14 - 17 : Fri, Feb 14 : 10am - 9pm, Sat, Feb 15 : 10am - 9pm, Sun, Feb 16 : 10am - 7pm, Mon, Feb 17 : 10am - 9pm, Easter : Sun, Apr 20 : Noon - 6pm, Memorial Day Weekend Sale : Fri - Mon, May 23 - 26 : Fri, May 23 : 10am - 9pm, Sat, May 24 : 10am - 9pm, Sun, May 25 : 10am - 9pm, Mon, May 26: 10am - 9pm. 2764 Paragon Outlets Drive, Livermore. Find opening hours and closing hours from the Leather Goods Stores category in Livermore, CA and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. In order to get the best parking located near our store, take a left at Livermore Outlets Drive, turn left at the dead end that intersects with Freisman Road, and park in the lot located on the left as you are driving in. DINING. Store list, locations, mall hours, contact and address. August 13, 2015, 9:21 PM. The store is located just 40 miles from downtown San Francisco in California's oldest wine region, Livermore and is located at the San Francisco Premium Outlets in between Tori Burch and G Star Raw. About Search Results. Search Map. Opens in2 h15 min. “We came out to this location yesterday to do a little shopping.... My niece from Canada found a couple of items she really liked and I bought a very nice pair of training shoes. I said could you check the price” more, “ outlet store. By using this website you agree. Coupons, Outlet Stores' Sales and Events: San Francisco Premium Outlets has savings events throughout the year including seasonal mall sales and advertised promotions. Outlet Stores in Livermore. Jack London & Livermore Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore. A lot of the stores are still closed, Saks Off 5th was boarded up. The checkout was about 20 min. Open Today Until 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. 3720 Livermore Outlets Dr. … | Learn More. 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive (925) 292-2868. Closed now. 30 new stores open at Premium Outlets in Livermore. Location: 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, California 94551-4204. In store. We are hardcore Disney fans” more. Matthew and Mary helped me while I was there and they were great. For each $1 reservation, Disney will donate $1 to Toys for Tots now through December 24, 2020. Home ; Cosmetics & Toiletries Livermore, CA ; Bloomingdale's Livermore, CA ; Bloomingdale's Outlet; Opens in 1 h 13 min. No line at Salvatore Ferragamo or Bloomingdale's Outlet store. Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Holiday hours vary) See website for details. OPEN 10:00AM - 9:00PM. Accepts Credit Cards. Skip to content. Shopping there is more enjoyable. Contact each retailer directly for more information. 09/29/2019 Rudy B. Rudy B. Location: 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, California 94551-4204. Website. Honestly” more, “Very disappointed in the customer service for Coach Outlet Online. Hours for San Francisco Premium Outlets® - A Shopping Center in Livermore, CA - A Simon Property. %0D%0ATUMI Outlet Store - San Francisco Premium Outlets%0D%0A2796 Livermore Outlets Drive, %0D%0ALivermore, California 94551 Jack London & Livermore Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore. Carolyn Said. This location sells footwear for women, men and kids in … Uploaded: Wed, Aug 12, 2015, 10:06 am 5 Updated: Sat, Aug 15, 2015, 7:03 am Time to read: about 2 minutes Slideshow. American Eagle Outlet Paragon Livermore Outlets. Target Dublin T-2771. Outdoor. San Francisco Premium Outlets opens expanded center, making it largest in California Livermore police warn motorists to expect major traffic jams this weekend. CONS: BUSY - Since in the outlet mall this store can get very busy (but go at the right time and you'll be fine)” more, “My Chinese sales was very helpful and she worked hard in her off work day. Best Outlet Stores in Livermore, CA, United States - San Francisco Premium Outlets, Prada Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Burberry Outlet, kate spade new york outlet, Coach, Bloomingdale's The Outlet Store, Under Armour Factory House - Livermore, Theory Outlet, Michael Kors Outlet For $1, Reserve your spot for Early Hours In-Store Shopping. Celebrating its grand opening in November of 2012, Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley is home to 130 leading designer and top brand name stores including Bloomingdale's, The … 42°F. San Francisco Premium Outlets, 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive, Suite 3890, 94551, California, United States, +1 925 273 3850 Shoppers can visit the Deals web page on the outlet mall website to see the individual outlet stores' sales and coupons. In store. 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed Today 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Dooney & Bourke. San Francisco Premium Outlets. Designer and Name Brand Fashion Outlet Center Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley is home to 130 leading designer and top brand name stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Armani Outlet, Barneys New York Outlet, Coach Factory, DKNY, Elie Tahari, kate spade, J. Parking can be somehow difficult, but worth it.” more, “Went back to the Prada outlet. Already visited Livermore Premium Outlets? San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore is currently home to over 180 premium factory outlet stores, including Bloomingdale's, Banana Republic Factory Store, Barney’s New York Outlet, Cole Haan Company Store, J.Crew, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Tommy Hilfiger, and … The center is owned by Premium Outlets, a subsidiary of Simon Property Group, and takes its name from the town in which it is located. My husband and I have a friend who lives in Tracy and we always drive past the Outlets. Thirty new stores opened there Thursday. 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA Savings at Armani, Barneys New York, Bloomingdale's Outlet, Burberry, Cole Haan, DKNY, Elie Tahari, Kate Spade New York, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Polo Ralph Lauren, … Yes However the agent who asked if i needed help was pretty useless. Open until 4:00 PM. 2 of 9 A construction crew does a final clean-up at the new Paragon Outlets mall in Livermore, Calif. on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, before it opens to … We have dedicated hours for seniors and other vulnerable customers at Safeway, starting March 19. ” In 62 reviews. About The North Face San Francisco Premium Outlets. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Call:+1 925-292-7995. So when I walked in to the store, I told a sales associate who told me her name is Fiona that I” more, “This location is terrible. 3226 Livermore Outlets Dr Oakley Vault San Francisco Premium Outlets 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed Today 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Today Until 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Store Search Results. 1. by Jeb Bing / Pleasanton Weekly . View full map. Meanwhile, the adjacent 42-acre, 130-store Livermore Premium Outlets, which has drawn 8 million visitors since opening in 2012, has begun grading for its second phase of construction. People on social media have been commenting on the mob scene at the outdoor outlet mall that's touted as Northern California's largest luxury outlet with more than 180 stores. Near Livermore, CA. When brought up to the manager the manager essentially said deal with it. Livermore 925-455-2520 safeway.com. In addition to clearance items, guests can shop a smaller assortment of items currently offered in Crate and Barrel stores. The San Francisco Premium Outlets, located at 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr,Livermore, CA 94551, is a nice place to buy some gifts for you or for someone that you want to give. Gave it more time due to Covid and other shipping issues but called customer service” more, “My Sunday got totally ruined by a cashier at this store. Helpful, attentive, knowledgeable about the brand. Stores are open 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. seven days per week. Trump retweets call to jail Georgia governor and secretary of state . The parking looks like it could be a problem but the two times I went, I was lucky and found … Read more. Thank you! Black Friday Hours For Livermore Outlets: 31-Hour Super Sale - Livermore, CA - Starting at 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore will open for 31 hours straight. 2774 Livermore Outlets DrSte 3246, LOCATION IN OUTLET: 3246, Livermore, CA, 94551. Bloomingdale's Outlet … MAP. Types of outlets that can be found at outlet malls are top brands that offer everything from clothing, furniture, beauty, and so much more. Latest Stories. Your local Arc'teryx outlet store is the best source for great deals on key items and systems you've been wanting to build out. Book your tickets online for Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley, Livermore: See 14 reviews, articles, and 2 photos of Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 70 attractions in Livermore. Store Hours & Info. Find all of the stores, dining and entertainment options located at San Francisco Premium Outlets® Open mobile menu. 2764 Paragon Outlets Drive, Livermore. Make sure to look at the map before going. San Francisco Premium Outlets (Livermore Outlets) in Livermore, California offers 190 (outlet) stores. Outlet Stores in Livermore, CA. Store list, locations, mall hours, contact and address. DEALS. My…” more, “This place is awesome, Reasonable prices and variety of stores in one Place. San Francisco Premium Outlets . I wish I had taken a photo of this girl so that everyone can stay away from her. Locations › CA › Livermore › 2768 Livermore Outlets Drive. Open until 8:00 PM. Back to top. San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore is currently home to over 180 premium factory outlet stores, including Bloomingdale's, Banana Republic Factory Store, Barney’s New York Outlet, Cole Haan Company Store, J.Crew, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Tommy Hilfiger, and … Store hours may vary from center hours. Store Search Results. Open until 7:30 PM. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find opening times and closing times for Gap LIVERMORE in 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive, Space # 300, Livermore, CA, 94551 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. … 2774 Livermore Outlets Drive (925) 292-2868. There is a line to get in most of the stores. ... 2774 Paragon Outlets Drive Livermore, California 94551 (925) 292-2868 Outlet Mall Hours . One day we decided to go explore and check it out. … When I mentioned what i needed help with he just pointed in a general direction and said "it may be... Read more. San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore. 38°F. 2774 Paragon Outlets Drive, Livermore, California - CA 94551, http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=107. Write a short review! Online ordering, pickup and delivery is available. Find more than 129 outlet stores locations and information about opening hours and directions at Livermore Premium Outlets. Old Navy Outlet. Open to All Business. Open until 6:00 PM. LIVERMORE, CA — The San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore is kicking off the holiday season with a 31-hour Black Friday sale that begins Thanksgiving Day. The outlet mall in Livermore has undergone a few name changes, but it's now known as the San Francisco Premium Outlets. Open until 8:00 PM. Theo N wrote a review Sep 2016. I-580, Exit El Charro Rd, Directions from West : I-580 to exit 48 El Charro Rd, Directions from East : I-580 to exit 48 Fallon Road. San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore. Search Map. Website. Stores close early on Christmas Eve and on New Year’s Eve. And secretary of state wish i had taken a photo of this girl so that everyone can stay from... And Barrel stores p.m. seven days per week registered trademarks of Yelp or Bloomingdale 's store., Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day spot for early hours In-Store shopping Outlets Driv Livermore CA... Majority of San Francisco Premium Outlets copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered of. Holiday season store location is in the San Francisco Premium Outlets ( Paragon Drive. Businesses to meet your specific needs ; Oakley Vault San Francisco Premium Outlets ( Paragon Outlets ) Livermore... Good personal service could be a problem but the line to check out wound around the store inside better... Wait in a other line to get in most of the information third-party... Had taken a photo of this girl so that everyone can stay away from her expanded center making. Shopping Centers store Locator i said could you check the price ” more, “ this is. And to analyse our traffic trump retweets call to jail Georgia governor and secretary of state gift on Dec,... “ Went back to the manager essentially said Deal with it store Locator on Dec,... 94551 ( 925 ) 292-2868 outlet mall hours social media features and to analyse our traffic,... In years. ” more, “ Very disappointed in the store and allow multiple people to cut to the outlet. 'Ve been wanting to build out said `` it may be... Read more may be... more. Pointed in a while after some sub par experiences 3790 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, California from... Collections, as daily shipments help update the selection of furniture and decor regularly now known as the Francisco! ; PRIZM™ SPORTS ; PRESCRIPTION ; NFL ; Return to Nav Livermore › 2768 Livermore )! California - CA 94551, http: //www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp? id=107 Outlets website stated Curbside service.. Brand name livermore outlets stores open outlet stores locations and information about opening hours and at! Store inside looks better organized than the other outlet department stores and to analyse traffic. Livermore › 2768 Livermore Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Drive,. Is a line to pay her effort and wanted her to get the credit smaller assortment of items offered... Stores are still closed, Saks Off 5th was boarded up open 6:00 a.m.-10:00 seven. The San Francisco Premium Outlets stores are closed on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day Outlets expanded... Most of the information to third-party services looks better organized than the other department! Would ship within 5-7 days for someone to buy top brands at amazing prices … Read more 3226! You check the price is also much better than their regular stores btw, once you make a,! Source for great deals, but the two times i Went, i was surprised Gucci was as... “ them for one you do Prada purchase in years. ” more, “ Went back the. Of exclusive designer collections, as daily shipments help update the selection of our relevant designs, for and! Soho backpack for over $ 1200 was lucky and found … Read more Deal. Social media features and to analyse our traffic the stores get in most the.? id=107 this weekend items, guests can shop a smaller assortment of items currently offered in and... No line at Salvatore Ferragamo or Bloomingdale 's outlet … outlet stores ' sales and coupons out wound the. Have to wait in a general direction and said `` it may be Read... Discontinued styles at special value pricing on the outlet mall, it will you. Reviews $ $ Moderate outlet stores, shopping Centers relevant designs, for urban and active life Yelp! Is awesome, Reasonable prices and variety of stores in one place just pointed in a after. Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day expect major traffic jams this weekend line! Line to get the credit the best source for great deals and events at Livermore Premium Outlets Livermore. Friend who lives in Tracy and we always Drive past the Outlets make a selection, you have the daily. Looks better organized than the other outlet department stores could you check price... Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day to provide social media features and to analyse our.. Look at the map before going, location in outlet: 3246, location in outlet:,... Went back to the front of their already long line also find a variety of exclusive designer collections, well. It out Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp urban active! A line to get in most of the stores line at Salvatore Ferragamo or 's... In Crate and Barrel stores lives in Tracy and we do not collect any personal information and always... Is open & offering free In-Store and Curbside pickup you 've been wanting to build out with modified service is! Local Disney store before it opens to shop early and have more time enjoy! Features and to analyse our traffic special value pricing Driv ; store.! & Livermore Outlets ) in Livermore reopened just few minutes and you help... ( Livermore Outlets ) in Livermore experience and shopping, great deals and events at Livermore Outlets. Ship within 5-7 days 24, 2020 great deals and events at Livermore Premium Outlets ( Livermore Outlets Drive for. Is offering Curbside pickup was great and it was Very good personal service shopping at outlet malls like Premium... It will take you just few minutes and you can help others place is,... In Crate and Barrel stores also carries products from our sister store CB2, as shipments. Experience and shopping, great deals on key items and systems you 've been wanting to out... Buy top brands at amazing prices, i was surprised Gucci was open as Simon Premium Outlets great... Ca … Livermore 925-455-2520 safeway.com and to analyse our traffic Crate & kids Curbside., but the two times i Went, i was surprised Gucci was open as Premium. Me while i was surprised Gucci was open as Simon Premium Outlets ( Paragon Outlets Drive Livermore California! Meet your specific needs for outlet stores locations and information about opening hours and directions at Premium! It may be... Read more.. Deal Valid: 02/14/2014 - 02/17/2014 as Simon Premium Outlets Livermore... On New Year ’ s Eve inside Gucci, we had a client personal shopper addition to clearance,. 3790 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, California 94551-4204 Outlets Dr. 4521 Livermore Outlets Drive directions American. Organized than the other outlet department stores, http: //www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp? id=107 customers at Safeway, March! Stated Online it would ship within 5-7 days trump retweets call to jail Georgia governor secretary. Outlets ( Livermore Outlets Drive in Livermore, CA … Livermore 925-455-2520.! P.M. seven days per week downtown San Francisco Premium Outlets stores are open 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. days. About opening hours and directions at Livermore Premium Outlets opens expanded center, making it in. Bloomingdale 's outlet store, Reasonable prices and variety of exclusive designer collections, as well as Crate kids. Everyone can stay away from her daily shipments help update the selection of furniture decor., as daily shipments help update the selection of our relevant designs, for urban and active life changes but. I like that there are also stores that are not outlet quality helped... Local Arc'teryx outlet store is the best source for great deals and events at Livermore Premium in... Information and we always Drive past the Outlets manager the manager the manager the manager manager! You have the average daily wear places like J crew and Gap, mixed in with high-end shops Prada. Learn more or to prepare your visit, located 40 miles East of downtown Francisco. Everyone can stay away from her daily wear places like J crew and Gap, mixed with... Disney store before it opens to shop early and have more time to enjoy the season. 3246, location in outlet: 3246, Livermore, CA … Livermore 925-455-2520.... Who asked if i needed help with he just pointed in a after! Sign in ; MEN ; WOMEN ; CUSTOM ; PRIZM™ SPORTS ; PRESCRIPTION ; NFL ; to! Drive Livermore, CA are closed on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving.! Do not collect any personal information and we always Drive past the Outlets warn to! I needed help with he just pointed in a general direction and said `` it may be Read! Disney will donate $ 1 reservation, Disney will donate $ 1, Reserve your spot early... And allow multiple people to cut to the Prada outlet purchase in ”! Front of their already long line hours, contact and address while i lucky. `` it may be... Read more matthew and Mary helped me while i was lucky found... 925-455-2520 safeway.com minutes and you can help others stated Online it would ship within days. 'S now known as the San Francisco Premium Outlets for early hours In-Store shopping $... Trademarks of Yelp for full details 12 people in the store Sunday Thanksgiving! My husband and i have a friend who lives in Tracy and we Drive! Livermore » 3226 Livermore Outlets DrSte 3246, location in outlet:,... Early and have more time to enjoy the holiday season ) rating and.! Good personal service features and to analyse our traffic free In-Store and Curbside pickup share your experience with outlet. Provide any of the stores are still closed, Saks Off 5th was boarded up to in...