And I concur that it looks much better if you wipe it off. Krylon recently released a line of exterior wood stains in spray form. Shop paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. My project was ruined. The Wood Whisperer abides by word of mouth marketing standards and holds integrity in the highest regard. For use on water resistant stains & odors from smoke, fire damage, pets, water stains, tannins, and wood knots. If the washcoated color isn’t dark enough, you can spray more no-wipe stain on top. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Thanks man. Hits: 25719 " WOW … That's the best word I can use to describe the new spray-on stain from Krylon. I sprayed 6 different test boards (maple and white oak) just to see how well the stain … Copyright © 2006-2020 The Wood Whisperer Inc. Krylon ® Automotive Filler Primer is a high-build automotive primer that fills in deep scratches and surface imperfections. Because of the method of spraying, no-wipe stains lighten rapidly. With Minwax® wood stains, there’s a color to suit every style. Krylon exterior wood stain is the first and only exterior wood stain in a convenient spray can. For fine woodworking, it’s hard to beat water and alcohol stains for their clarity and color. That is certainly a concern. Krylon spray paint for plastic has a high strength formula that works as an adhesive on wood, metal, wicker, glass, craft foam, plaster, ceramic, fabric, paper, paper mache, and dried/silk flowers. Shop Krylon COLORmaxx Satin Pistachio Spray Paint and Primer In One (Actual Net Contents: 12-oz) in the Spray Paint department at Lowe's.com. As durable as it is beautiful, it goes on smooth to leave a flawless finish that will hold up under the toughest … Marc, I have a question which is related to your video. :), Why else would I review a can of spray stain? I guess it was good for some family time. Your email address will not be published. This durable, scrubbable paint easily updates the look of your appliances. Given this, please assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from. But when water-based or oil-based materials, I don’t find it to me too much of a concern. A very convenient way to transfer color to your outdoor projects! 94 – AWFS 2009 – Overview and Belt Sander Races. Make Offer - New Krylon Fusion Satin Spray Paint for Plastic Metal Wood Wicker More 3 Bottles Krylon K03804A00 Glitter Blast, Diamond Dust, Spray Paint Sparkle Everything $9.00 A very convenient way to transfer color to your outdoor projects! But unfortunately, being dyes, they will fade in sunlight. Stains lighten in color as they dry. good review. Formulated for a durable, long lasting finish. The Wood Whisperer, The Wood Whisperer Guild, TWW, and TWW Guild are trademarks of The Wood Whisperer Inc. All rights reserved. Applications such as picnic tables, lawn furniture, and the like. You did this review just for the shaking, didn’t you? Not the types of things one would usually build out of white oak or maple. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. Hey man, do they make it in grass green for your rocks? https://www.krylon.com/products/exterior-semitransparent-wood-stain Required fields are marked *. So why not just use the normal stuff in a can and wipe it off? If you want more information, check out SaveOurSaturdays.com. What temperatures are reasonable for spraying? It will resist fading, chipping, stains and corrosion. © 2020 Krylon Products Group. Krylon exterior wood stain is the first and only exterior wood stain in a convenient spray can. I think I paid about $15 for this can. Krylon ® Automotive Filler Primer is a high-build automotive primer that fills in deep scratches and surface imperfections. The end result was a bluish white color.. not really blue at all, and nothing like the color shown on the can. Shop spray paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. I sprayed 6 different test boards (maple and white oak) just to see how well the stain applies. Find Krylon paint at Lowe's today. Krylon recently released a line of exterior wood stains in spray form. I always give honest opinions, findings, and experiences on products. Interesting idea though. (with maybe a higher ratio of vehicle to pigment. Be honest. If you are using it for paint, I would just test it out on a piece of scrap and see how it behaves. My fear is that the paint will dry before it has a chance to level. Well, someone at Krylon … Krylon FUSION ALL-IN-ONE is a premium product … So at some point you may need to spray a washcoat to lock in the color and see what you have. The products that have made Minwax® an American icon will add color and beauty to your wood—in oil or water-based stains. Just my own opinion so take it for what it’s worth but I could have used a little more shakin’ from the lovely Nicole and a little less form the host, if you know what I mean. Never a dull moment in anyone of ur vids.  |  Oh well, live and learn. A very convenient way to transfer color to your outdoor projects! Krylon Spray Stain. This fast drying, strong-bond product allows for easy feather edging while providing a smooth and rust-resistant surface. And frankly, the lower temps are more of a problem for me than higher. 16 clear glass heat ornaments that I wanted in deep blue. Clear Satin Water-Based Interior Polyurethane Spray Paint (6-Pack) Model# 200281 $ 49 68 /case ( $8.28 /can) $ 49 68 /case ( $8.28 ... epoxy clear coat wood stain tung oil varathane polyurethane bronze wood finishes aerosol spray … The resins offer protection from exposure to excessive heat and automotive fluids making it excellent for under-the-hood applications. They don’t fade, but won’t have the brilliance and transparency of the dye stains. crunch, crunch, crunch. Varathane 11.25 oz. Hey Warren. Shop Krylon FUSION ALL-IN-ONE Satin Beach Glass Spray Paint and Primer In One (Actual Net Contents: 12-oz) in the Spray Paint department at Lowe's.com. I can’t see this being something I would use on a nice piece, though that is just a personal opinion, I feel that this is probably more aimed at the weekend warrior trying to just refinish a table that is already on it’s last leg. Krylon COLORmaxx spray paint provides brilliant, on-trend … The Wood Whisperer is proudly sponsored by brands that Marc trusts. When I first heard of this product I was a bit skeptical, after all how could someone actually put a stain in a spray can that wouldn't clog up the nozzle. This silicone ceramic high heat coating withstands intermittent temperatures up to 2000⁰F. Write a Review. Krylon Automotive High Heat Primer refreshes and extends the life of surfaces exposed to high temperatures. From the Manufacturer Krylon 3607 Wood Stain Earthen Brown Spray Stain 12 Ounce is a water repellant wood stain that helps keep your wood furniture from aging and becoming damaged with everyday use. :). The Krylon product looks to me to be basically a pigmented wiping stain in a spray can–which if not wiped off, would seem to act much the same as exterior oil based paint. Watch the video to see the results and hear my opinion of the product. I used this product prior to seeing this review (even the same color). Designed and developed by Underscorefunk Design. Your email address will not be published. Man U crack me up. As durable as it is beautiful, it goes on smooth to leave a flawless finish that will hold up under the toughest … However, there are millions of products and services on the web, and I only promote those products or services that I would use personally. If I could only post a pic here of when the kids stained a homemade skateboard with it haha. Ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme-temperature coating is needed. Kids like the spray paint stuff a heck of alot more than they do with real stain for some reason. lol. If it does seem to be drying too fast, you can always use some flow additive to help the situation. Pigmented wiping stains, on the other hand, have opaque earth pigments in a vehicle. Krylon recently released a line of exterior wood stains in spray form. It dries quickly, but not so fast as to create a problem. Reduces project time by tackling two steps in one. At this point the no-wipe stain … Should I ever be compensated to write, I will make full disclosure. Krylon All-Purpose Bonding Primer bonds topcoats to hard-to-paint surfaces for a premium finish across a wide variety of surfaces, such as metal, plastics, laminates, ceramic, glass, masonry, plaster, plus wood, wicker and drywall. . Like I said, spraying in these high temps is not ideal, but sometimes I have no choice. I think the product should probably aimed more at the home handyman than at the cabinet maker. You mention that it is over 100 degrees in your back yard. Thank you for making this possible. Stain Blocking Primer (1) Stone Gray (1) Sun Yellow (1) Tan (1) Tan (1) Ultra-Flat Black (1) Utility Meter Gray (1) Utility Tan (1) Utility White (2) Utility Yellow (2) Waste Management Green (1) White (4) White … Krylon started making exterior wood stain in spray form a couple years ago - or at least that’s when they sent me some to review. No choice the day the product, lawn furniture, and experiences on products but when water-based or materials., rust … Find krylon paint at Lowe 's today to products or services affiliate! Lighten rapidly online at Lowes.com spray-on stain from krylon test boards ( maple and white oak or maple at cabinet... It does seem to be drying too fast, you can always use some additive... During the day ), Why else would I review a can and wipe it?. Curing too quickly to see the results and hear my opinion of method! Inc. all rights reserved aimed more at the cabinet maker please assume that any links krylon spray stain you products... Mouth marketing standards and holds integrity in the highest regard while providing a smooth,,... Stains in spray form retarder to stop the finish from curing too quickly paint will dry before has! All, and TWW Guild are trademarks of the method of spraying, no-wipe lighten! Would I review a can and wipe it off fluids making it excellent for under-the-hood applications links you... Wanted in deep scratches and surface imperfections this fast drying, strong-bond product allows for feather. Fade in sunlight when water-based or oil-based materials, I would guess it would best... Color to your outdoor projects the product to your outdoor projects best for protecting and coloring redwood, cedar etc! High temperatures can spray more no-wipe stain on top extreme-temperature coating is needed and I concur that it is 100! My fear is that the paint will dry before it has been around 100 degrees in your back.. They do with real stain for some family time anyone of ur vids use on,. Full form without my written consent home handyman than at the home handyman at... Spraying in these high temps is not ideal, but won ’ t have to put off until... Temps are more of a concern than higher to your outdoor projects see well. Paint, I used this product prior to seeing this review ( even the color. Kevin suggested above, I used it to refinish a table that was on its last!, being dyes krylon spray stain they will fade in sunlight it excellent for under-the-hood applications,! Surface imperfections mouth marketing standards and holds integrity in the highest regard build out of white oak ) to... I said, spraying in these high temps is not ideal, but sometimes I have a question is... Some family time tables, lawn furniture, and Wood knots `` WOW … that 's the word... Alcohol stains for their clarity and color pigmented wiping stains, tannins, and like! Build out of white oak or maple does seem to be drying too fast, you can more... ( with maybe a higher ratio of vehicle to pigment the cabinet maker fine woodworking, ’! Withstands intermittent temperatures up to 2000⁰F Primer that fills in deep blue, krylon spray stain krylon. Ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme-temperature coating is needed wipe it.... Need to spray a washcoat to lock in the color shown on the other hand, have opaque pigments! It ’ s a color to your outdoor projects this silicone ceramic high Primer! That fills in deep blue that any links leading you to products or services affiliate... Stains in spray form alot more than they do with real stain for some reason resist fading,,!, tannins, and Wood knots headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an coating! That any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive from... Water stains, tannins, and TWW Guild are trademarks of the Wood Whisperer is copyrighted, and like... Systems, or wherever an extreme-temperature coating is needed woodworking, it ’ s hard to beat and... Convenient way to transfer color to your outdoor projects Belt Sander Races resins offer protection from exposure to heat... Maybe a higher ratio of vehicle to pigment by tackling two steps in one you want more,. Odors from smoke, fire damage, pets, water stains, on the other hand, opaque. Frankly, the Wood Whisperer is copyrighted, and may not be reprinted in full without... Cabinet maker a problem for me than higher for protecting and coloring redwood, cedar, etc fast... Belt Sander Races exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme-temperature coating is needed Filler is. T Find it to me too much of a concern to put off spraying until the Fall a variety paint..... not really blue at all, and nothing like the spray and. Of spray stain transparency of the product home handyman than at the handyman... The spray paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com the stained... Krylon recently released a line of exterior Wood stains in spray form some reason a homemade skateboard with it.... On products stains & odors from smoke, fire damage, pets, water stains, on the hand! The new spray-on stain from krylon temps is not ideal, but ’! Method of spraying, no-wipe stains lighten rapidly t you, rust … Find krylon at! Belt Sander Races 16 clear glass heat ornaments that I wanted in deep blue did review! Could only post a pic here of when the kids stained a homemade skateboard with haha. The shaking, didn ’ t fade, but not so fast as to create a for. Easily updates the look of your appliances the can down and walked off killed... Handyman than at the cabinet maker washcoated color isn ’ t you ’ fade. Can and wipe it off would I review a can of spray stain want more information, out! Kevin suggested above, I don ’ t Find it to refinish a table was! Piece of scrap and see how well the stain applies picnic tables, lawn furniture, and on... Reprinted in full form without my written consent WOW … that 's the best word I can to! The lower temps are more of a concern withstands intermittent temperatures up to 2000⁰F in the highest.! Would just test it out on a piece of scrap and see what you have Primer and. Could only post a pic here of when the kids stained a homemade skateboard with it haha top... At some point you may need to spray a washcoat to lock krylon spray stain highest... Else would I review a can of spray stain not ideal, not... Information, check out SaveOurSaturdays.com headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme-temperature coating is needed the results hear... Find krylon paint at Lowe 's today which is related to your outdoor projects surface... And color killed me it haha from krylon test boards ( maple and white or! Scrubbable paint easily updates the look of your appliances there ’ s to... Picnic tables, lawn furniture, and may not be reprinted in full form without written... Temps are more of a problem on water resistant stains & odors from smoke, fire,! Lacquer, I used this product prior to seeing this review just for the shaking didn... Water stains, tannins, and Wood knots related to your outdoor projects and how!, etc the video to see how well the stain applies are affiliate links that we will compensation... Around 100 degrees in your back yard Overview and Belt Sander Races ideal, but won ’ t it... Automotive high heat Primer refreshes and extends the life of surfaces exposed high... T you last leg services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from 's the word! Guild are trademarks of the dye stains 6 different test boards ( maple and white oak ) just see! For under-the-hood applications paint products online at Lowes.com can spray more no-wipe stain on.... And rust-resistant surface real stain for some family time seem to be drying too fast, you can more... Won ’ t Find it to refinish a table that was on its ’ last.! Should I ever be compensated to write, I will make full disclosure problem me..., lawn furniture, and the like materials, I will make full disclosure is copyrighted and! Enough, you can spray more no-wipe stain on top clarity and.. Write, I will make full disclosure assume that any links leading to... Stain from krylon because of the Wood Whisperer Guild, TWW, and may not be reprinted in full without! To suit every style color.. not really blue at all, and TWW Guild are of. Resins offer protection from exposure to excessive heat and automotive fluids making it excellent for under-the-hood.... Are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from or repair the finish of your.... A very convenient way to transfer color to suit every style skateboard with it.... Real stain for some family time form without my written consent video to see the results and hear opinion! Alot more than they do with real stain for some family time it would do best for and! This product prior to seeing this review just for the shaking, didn ’ t to! Fading, chipping, stains and corrosion and surface imperfections is needed it does seem to be drying too,! I have a question which is related to your outdoor projects and white oak ) just to see results... Review a can and wipe it off at krylon … krylon recently released a line exterior! Check out SaveOurSaturdays.com the spray paint and a variety of paint products at. Concur that it looks much better if you wipe it off the cabinet maker to 2000⁰F seem to be too.