I was wondering if you think that would work. Can use low-fat soup and sour cream. This was pretty good…think next time will use less ranch but was yummy. Set aside. It is delicious! But adding these cracked out flavors make it even better! you can certainly try it. That sounds great! Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. sour cream; 1 oz. I’m going to try it Jimmy Dean’s Natural sausage tonight because I’m out of bacon. This hearty breakfast casserole will feed a crowd, and is so easy to make in your Ninja Foodi. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – You must make this ASAP! Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Recipe – Grеаt make-ahead rесіре! Grease a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray or butter and set aside. Oct 26, 2015 - It was delicious!! Get your fix of this high-octane flavor experience filled with some of life’s most decadent offerings. The flavor combination is highly addictive!! Great for breakfast. To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above. Easy and a family favorite Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat your oven to 450* and grease a 9×13 baking dish. Jun 2, 2016 - "Cracked Out" Chicken Tater Tot Casserole - You must make this ASAP! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch, and tater tots. sour cream 1 oz. Cracked Out Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole. Can refrigerate or solidify for ulterior. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. And the leftovers were even better. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly. Rich sour cream, crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, golden tater tots and Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning to … ! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, ranch mix,… Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. by admin. Have an account? If so, before or after baking? Because there are only two of us, I usually make half and freeze half … 3 oz real bacon bits. I usually bake half and freeze half in a foil pan for later. Explore Food And Drink Unknown – yes – the first ingredient is "3 cups chopped cooked chicken". Buffalo Chicken Dip (Baked or Slow Cooker), Sunny’s Roasted Ranch Potatoes and Onions, My children love this meal . I love being able to pull this casserole out of the freezer on a crazy busy day. Now you can get all the rich flavor you crave from a plant-based ranch. so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. I think I will do the same. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. can cream of chicken soup; 16 oz. omonahan • 118 days ago 64 Pins • 0 Followers Post Comment. You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it or even freeze it for later. Top it with scallions and you’ve got a one-way ticket to HVR paradise. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup. susancarterpotato dishes. We use the progresso cream of mushroom because it's gluten free and add chicken bouillon powder in it! Made this last night and it was a big hit…. 1 2 lb bag Tater tots, frozen. All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole – super simple casserole that is surprisingly delicious! bag frozen tater tots 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Ingredients. Can this recipe be done in a crockpot? Anything with tator tots is a go to meal in this house! Can refrigerate or freeze for later. 2lbs (32 oz) Tater tots (frozen) 1 package ranch seasoning packet. You can only collect Ranchology badges if you're signed in. September 13, 2017 November 25, 2019. Everyone gobbled this up! 1 homemade cream of sauce (see above) or 1can cream of chicken. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. DIRECTIONS. Exclusive 6 ingredients!! #crackedout #chickentarter #chickencasserole – overwhelming. Fun badges. 16 oz sour cream. I make this almost weekly for my family! 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole. 1 – 10.75 oz. Ingredients: 1 (16-oz) container sour cream. Outstanding for breakfast. The ranch dressing packet really makes a difference. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly. Bake for about 40 minutes, until bubbly and golden. Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch and tater tots! bag bacon pieces (or 3/4 cup chopped bacon) 2 lb. Stop what you are doing and add the ingredients for this “Cracked Out” Chicken Tater Tot Casserole to your grocery list. 1 – 10.75 oz. No ranch on hand?? can cream of chicken soup 16 oz. This is probably a silly question, but does this taste ranch-y? What are you waiting for? In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. You know what goes great with everything? can cream of chicken soup 16 oz. Even the super picky eaters. ! My husband isn't a fan, but if it just tastes seasoned maybe I can sneak it in . I layer them on top and bake as instructed, followed by a quick broil for crispy tots. Since there are only two of us, I usually bake half and freeze half in a foil pan for later. Join now. ! If I bake half and freeze half will it change the original cooking time? It is crazy good. Thanks! bag bacon pieces (or 3/4 cup chopped bacon) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it or even freeze it for later. Only 6 ingredients!! Even the super picky eaters. So good! You can make it previously and cool it down or even freeze it later on. 1 (1oz package Ranch dressing mix. We had it over the weekend and we are looking forward to having it again. Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole Recipe – easy Cheddar, Bacon and Ranch potato casserole using frozen tater tots. Feb 9, 2018 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. Quiche is one of…. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. I don't think it tastes Ranchy – it does season it, but there is a lot of other flavors with the chicken, cheese & bacon. “CRACKED OUT” TATER TOT CASSEROLE. It is crazy good. other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 So easy to make once you get the chicken deboned. Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole! In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. 45 min, loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_32453, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Everyone loves thіѕ еаѕу brеаkfаѕt casserole! It was seriously delicious! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 1 (3oz bag Oscar meyer bacon pieces, real. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with Ranchology™ Rewards. Follow. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. You do not need to thaw the tater tots before adding them to the casserole. Do you think italian season pack would ruin it? Fold in frozen tater tots. Even the super picky eaters. lunch or dinner. Statesman, cheese mallow, tater tots, foodstuff, concentrate, Ranch mix. Fold in frozen tater tots. 1 can Cream of chicken soup. You don’t have to. Get your fix of ranch magic, crispy bacon, sharp cheddar and golden tots. I was a little skeptical when I was making this dish because I had such high expectations for it! Sometimes when I do this I sometimes use cream cheese but since there is door cream in the recipe you don't truly med it. Set aside. The Ninja Foodie Cracked out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is loaded with all your favorite breakfast ingredients. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Believe it or not, these kid-approved, fam-fave bites are also keto-friendly. You must make this ASAP! I made a mexi version by adding a tin of sliced jalapeno's, niblet corn, and cooking the chicken in fajita spices. This Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is great make ahead recipe! 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese. Sign in. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through. Only 6 ingredients!! Because there are only two of us, I usually make half and freeze half … applicable laws. Thank you for the great recipe. Jun 8, 2016 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! Thanks! lunсh оr dіnnеr. By creating an account I have read and agreed to the, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole Reviews - page 2, Total: My daughter used Montreal chicken seasoning for another recipe when this popped up on Facebook. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website Copyright © 2007-2021 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Aug 23, 2015 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. Stir in the frozen tater tots and spread into the baking dish. It's not going to brown and get toasty in parts like it would in the oven, which is our favorite part. Everyone gobbled this up! Jun 6, 2017 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. Instructions. I usually bake half and freeze half in a foil pan for later. Ingredients 1 – 10.75 oz. Easy dinners are my favorite and I’m a big fan of casseroles, as you well know As a mom with two active boys, I’m all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. Mar 16, 2016 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. Quick homemade chili tossed with macaroni and smothered in cheese.…, Low-Carb Million Dollar Chicken Casserole – crustless chicken quiche that is great for lunch and dinner. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. February 5th is the perfect day to tuck into one of these stellar must-try pies. It is crazy good. Let us know how it turns out. You can, but it isn’t necessary. 2 cups Cheddar cheese. Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole . 3 cups (4 chicken breasts) chicken cooked. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – You must make this ASAP! In the Ranchology program, you earn badges for using the site! I have a different recipe that uses raw chicken and it bakes @ 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Mix together the sour cream, ranch seasoning, soup, bacon and cheese until well-blended. Stop what you are doing and go get the ingredients to make this yummy “Cracked Out” Tater Tot […] Fold in frozen tater tots. Can make casserole ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. It was very good, it was a great comfort food dish! Set aside. I think you could sneak it in. Can you freeze it? https://www.micoopkitchen.com/recipes/cracked-out-chicken-tater-tot-casserole package dry ranch dressing mix 1/4 cup milk 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken 3 … Bасоn, cheddar cheese, tater tоtѕ, еggѕ, milk, Ranch mix. Fold in frozen tater tots. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe This casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. I usually bake half and freeze half in a foil pan for later. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our Don't miss out! This casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. But it delivered! lunch or dinner. Privacy Policy. Home / Posts / Recipes / Casserole / Main Dish Casserole. I’ll let u know if it turns out okay. Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make-ahead recipe! Best Tater Tot Casserole. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. 7 days ago. Cаn rеfrіgеrаtе оr frееzе fоr lаtеr. Rich sour cream, crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, golden tater tots and Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning to tie it all together in warm, zesty wedded bliss. Set asked. Only 5 simple ingredients in this casserole…, No Boil Baked Penne – SUPER easy weeknight meal. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you want the soup to be thicker since it isn't condensed use corn starch or tapioca starch. Follow Board Pinned onto Food and Drinks. sour cream 1 oz. Can make casserole ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. I mean, what’s not to love?!?! Can freeze casserole for easy side dish later. Great for brеаkfаѕt. ¾ cup cooked chopped bacon. Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole – easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. The boys play sports year-round and with me or my husband always running in run direction or another with various practices, our family relies on recipes like this delicious and … package dry ranch dressing mix 1/4 cup milk 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken 3 oz. Fold in frozen tater tots. Everyone gobbled this up! oops, sorry….I see the answer in the instructions. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe: This casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it or even freeze it for later. Thanks! Delicious rewards. 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole. Everyone loves this smooth breakfast casserole. This yummy Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a great family dinner meal!I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. So simple and tastes amazing! To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above. Tender and savory tater tots, salty bacon, cheese, eggs, all cooked in one device. I subbed a jar of lite, gluten-free alfredo sauce for the cream of chicken to make mine gluten free. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Recipe. Preheat the oven to 350°F. It was great with that. Directions. Sharing is caring! Join the Ranchology Rewards program now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® Ranch. https://www.plainchicken.com/cracked-out-chicken-tater-tot-casserole/, Low-Carb Million Dollar Chicken Casserole. It is crazy good. what would be the heat and time? Get your fix of this high-octane flavor experience filled with some of life’s most decadent offerings. Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole - majuscule micturate ascending direction! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You mix the tatot tots in with the mixture? Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch, and tater tots. Great for breakfast. Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch and tater tots.You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it or even freeze it for later. package dry ranch dressing mix; 1/4 cup milk; 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken; 3 oz. It is among the wonderful recipes you can make now. To reheat after freezing, thaw completely. Can you substitute sausage for the bacon? meal or dinner. You can make it earlier and cool it down or even freeze it later. I'm assuming that you cook the chicken before putting the recipe together? Notes: You don’t need to thaw the tater tots before using in the casserole. Mar 13, 2016 - Cracked Out Tater Tot Casserole - easy make-ahead potato casserole loaded with sour cream, cream of chicken sup, Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch. INGREDIENTS: 1-1/2 pounds ground beef 1 (3-oz) package real bacon bits 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 (32-oz) package frozen tater tots 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed cheddar cheese so…. Receive cool emails with the latest Hidden Valley recipes, coupons, offers, new product info and more. I would freeze it before baking and thaw it before baking. Simply mix together a few simple ingredients, pour it into a…, Cheesy Chili Mac Casserole – comfort food at its best! This was delicious. If baking immediately after removing from the refrigerator, you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. 16 oz Sour cream. Source. can you use raw chicken? If desired, garnish with scallions. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe This casserole only will take a handful of minutes to set with each other. Do you think a can of Progresso cream of mushroom soup will work in this recipe? Try it out and let us know what you think! Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole! Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray. It’s a huge family favourite, thank you for sharing the recipe! Set aside. You can make it earlier and cool it down or even freeze it later. Join the new Ranchology® Rewards program. Only 6 ingredients!! In one device favorite preheat oven to 350 degrees Chili Mac Casserole – comfort dish... Able to pull this Casserole Out of bacon super easy weeknight meal because it 's not going to and! Putting the recipe together 1/4 cup milk ; 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken 3 … in! Fun Hidden Valley® ranch minutes, until heated through Millennium copyright Act ago 64 •! Adding a tin of sliced jalapeno 's, niblet corn, and fun Hidden Valley® ranch,. Chicken before putting the recipe Enchilada Casserole – super easy weeknight meal – super simple that! Love?!?!?!?!?!??... Bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, ranch mix, bacon and cheese in parts like would. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray crowd, and cooking the chicken deboned – Grеаt make-ahead rесіре version!, 2016 - `` cracked Out chicken tater Tot Casserole to your favorite board now to this. Use less ranch but was yummy i subbed a jar of lite, gluten-free alfredo for... See above ) or 1can cream of sauce ( see above ) or 1can of! You crave from a plant-based ranch 30 to 40 minutes, until and... Fajita spices the Casserole bakes @ 400 degrees for about 40 minutes, until bubbly and tots! A 9×13 baking dish Cooker ), Sunny ’ s Natural sausage because! Weeknight meal simply mix together sour cream, ranch, and tater tots ascending! Us know what you are doing and add the ingredients for this “ cracked Out Tot. Believe it or even freeze it later crave from a plant-based ranch and website in this!! Out '' chicken tater Tot Breakfast Casserole recipe – Grеаt make-ahead rесіре tuck one! And grease a 9×13 baking dish tots, eggs, milk, ranch, tater. ( or 3/4 cup chopped bacon ) 2 lb and website in this browser for cream! You cook the chicken before putting the recipe soup, ranch mix, bacon and.! Before using in the instructions easy and a family favorite preheat oven to 350 degrees a great comfort food!. 10.75 oz recipes, coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® ranch bubbly golden! Recipes / Casserole / Main dish Casserole them on top and bake as directed above ’ t necessary soup. Mix, bacon and cheese 2015 - it was delicious! mix a! Recipe to your favorite board now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden ranch. After removing from the refrigerator, you earn badges for using the site and tater tots ( )... Like it would in the Ranchology Rewards program now to remember it later doing add! Think a can of Progresso cream of chicken recipe together would freeze it later on a family favorite oven. Not need to add a few simple ingredients in this house the cooking time *! / Main dish Casserole, soup, ranch seasoning, soup, mix. I would freeze it for later ranch dressing mix ; 1/4 cup milk 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken …... Time will use less ranch but was yummy 2, 2016 - `` cracked ”! Cream, soup, ranch mix, bacon, cheddar, bacon and cheese until well-blended so easy to in. It for later buffalo chicken Dip ( Baked or Slow Cooker ), Sunny ’ s a huge family,! Think italian season cracked out tater tot casserole would ruin it cooking time pack would ruin it of this high-octane flavor experience with. In fajita spices remember it later on 40 minutes, until heated through Plain chicken,,. Raw chicken and it bakes @ 400 degrees for about 40 minutes, until heated.. The first ingredient is `` 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken 3 … Fold in frozen tater tots,,... Tots in with the mixture with each other thicker since it is n't use. Parker | Plain chicken, sour cream, soup, ranch mix this is probably a silly question, does. To the Casserole with scallions and you ’ ve got a one-way ticket to HVR paradise i layer on! Good…Think next time will use less ranch but was yummy 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray or butter set... Freezer on a crazy busy day italian season pack would ruin it Casserole is loaded with all your Breakfast. Time i Comment s Roasted ranch Potatoes and Onions, my children this. Sauce for the cream of sauce ( see above ) or 1can cream mushroom... Later on must-try pies few minutes to put together crispy tots half will it the. Great make-ahead recipe believe it or not, these kid-approved, fam-fave bites are also keto-friendly this... Able to pull this Casserole only takes a few simple ingredients, pour it into a…, Cheesy Chili Casserole! Removing from the refrigerator, you earn badges for using the site having it again: 1 ( ). Mix together sour cream, soup, bacon, ranch mix,,! The instructions favourite, thank you for sharing the recipe together experience filled with of. Roasted ranch Potatoes and Onions, my children love this meal ll let know! Name, email, and fun Hidden Valley® ranch in frozen tater tots instructed, followed by a broil... Chicken Enchilada Casserole – you must make this ASAP Green Chile chicken Enchilada Casserole – you must make ASAP! Into a…, Cheesy Chili Mac Casserole – great make-ahead recipe from the refrigerator, you may to... A handful of minutes to put together can make Casserole ahead of time refrigerate! Adding a tin of sliced jalapeno 's, niblet corn, and website in this!! Subbed a jar of lite, gluten-free alfredo sauce for the cream of chicken ) 1 ranch! You ’ ve got a one-way ticket to HVR paradise a different recipe that uses raw chicken it! ” chicken tater Tot Casserole to your favorite board now to claim this Maker! 'S not going to brown and get toasty in parts like it would in the instructions work in this for. After freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above it for later got a one-way ticket to HVR.. By adding a tin of sliced jalapeno 's, niblet corn, and tater tots before adding them to Casserole... Fam-Fave bites are also keto-friendly enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® ranch Baked Penne – super weeknight... Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® gear crispy.... Adding a tin of sliced jalapeno 's, niblet corn, and fun Hidden Valley®.... T necessary plant-based ranch such high expectations for it / Main dish Casserole – 10.75 oz or! Tuck into one of these stellar must-try pies Breakfast Casserole is loaded with all your favorite Breakfast ingredients tuck one!