Former top-rated morning host on WONE and WMMS. And he he showed up at a quarter after five, he and Elizabeth, fully dressed,” Kinzbach recalled. "I've missed the business," says Kinzbach. Front row: Kid Leo, Bruce Springsteen, Shelly Stile, Dan Garfinkel. “I really felt that we needed somebody on the air who has an incredible sense of timing, that was vital, but who also had a great voice, an authoritative voice who could relate to our audience.”. “When we first started doing the campaign for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, there was no guarantee we were going to get it,” Gorman adds. Jeff was also the voice of WOIO-TV and appeared on many programs. Bruce Springsteen visits WMMS on April 6, 1976. Kinzbach is well known to rock 'n’ roll lovers of a certain age, specifically those growing up in the late '70s through the early '90s when terrestrial radio still ruled and WMMS and Cleveland was one of the centers of the rock 'n' roll world. “He says, you know if you don’t mind I’ll come and help you. We often worked together on weekends and quickly became friends.”, Cleveland morning drive hosts Ed "Flash" Ferenc and Jeff Kinzbach are photographed at the WMMS studios in 1978. Kinzbach, 67, was a bright-eyed teenager when he began his radio career at WIXY in 1969. For twenty of those years he was the morning personality at WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio that earned record high ratings. He had a stint at 98.5 WNCX and was the voice of WOIO Ch. But after five decades of doing what he loves, he knows it’s time to sign off from his on-air job at WONE (97.5-FM). “[When] Jeff became the morning guy, all his creative talents bloomed and he ended up having the highest ratings that Cleveland radio had ever seen," Spero says. I was doing it since I was 16." We have 3 records for Jeffrey Kinzbach ranging in age from 32 years old to 67 years old. The "Jeff & Flash" show was highly rated in Akron as well as Cleveland. "It was just great to be part of it," says Jeff Kinzbach of his nearly 50-year career in Cleveland radio. “The Buzzard Morning Zoo” enjoyed a nearly 20-year run, dominating the ratings while Rolling Stone readers voted WMMS the Best Radio Station in the U.S. nine straight years. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. The best result we found for your search is Michelle Kinzbach age 50s in Reeds Spring, MO. I'm your ex-patriot Canadian host weeknights from 7pm - midnight, and Saturday's from 10am - 2pm. He realized listeners timed their commutes by what they heard on the radio, not according to a clock. Age 62. He was absolutely amazing. Jeffrey has been found in 6 states including Missouri, Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and 1 others. They have also lived in Davie, FL and Bedford, TX plus 8 other locations. That was a great formula,” Kinzbach said. Kinzbach later returned to Northeast Ohio radios, taking over mornings at WONE with new partner Sandra Miller in 2013. Domain ID : 3202584_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Created : 11th-Aug-1994. The "Jeff & Flash" show was highly rated in Akron as well as Cleveland. Jeff Kinzbach Exits Mornings On WONE/Akron, OH | AllAccess.com "He was probably one of the best, most well-mannered gentlemanly people I have ever met in rock and roll. Just don’t say anything.’ So, I pushed all the buttons and I thoroughly enjoyed it.". https://www.mugshotsonline.com/florida/davie/jeffrey-kinzbach/120811191 10 records for Jeffrey Kinzbach. "They were all dressed up and everything and gave us a great interview," he said. The best result we found for your search is Jeffrey Gerard Kinzbach Sr. age 60s in Reeds Spring, MO. Along with the retirement of Rubber City Radio classic rock WONE Cleveland (97.5) morning host Jeff Kinzbach on Wednesday, Sept. 30, co-host Sandra Miller also exits. Whether it was during his time on WMMS waking up radio listeners with Ed “Flash” Ferenc on the Buzzard Morning Zoo or during his current morning show on WONE, the Ohio Radio/TV broadcasters Hall of Fame inductee has always had a soft spot for northern Summit County. All rights reserved (About Us). “Next thing I know, my phone is ringing at 4 a.m. ‘Jeff, man, this is Charlie. From there, he landed his first on-air job doing the news on a tiny AM station in Saginaw, Michigan, while visiting his sister over the summer. Back row, Left to Right: Steven Van Zandt, Charlie Kendall, John Gorman, Jeff Kinzbach, Steve Lushbaugh, Matt the Cat, Denny Sanders. Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. Contribute and get your picture with Randy 'Macho Man' Savage, and he stayed the full four hours. Jeffrey Kinzbach: Location: Davie, FL: Age: 20 years Booking Date: 08-01-2009: Booking Charges; DISORDERLY CONDUCT/BREACH OF THE PEACE: RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE TO HIS PERSON: Get Detailed Information About This Arrest. So, I went in and did his show.”. Kinzbach says of his on-air partner. “The planets totally aligned. He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning show host. Thank goodness the masses agreed.”. I’m really not going to work after Wednesday,” he said the night before his radio swan song. That green room they had was really laid out back there," Kinzbach said. The radio business isn’t what it used to be. It was great one of the moments where you just, wow...good times,”. “He could’ve easily gone to New York or L.A. or become an editor for motion pictures or TV.”, “I was doing morning drive at the time, so when my shift was done I joined him to record all the voice-overs,” remembers former WMMS disc jockey David Spero. The memories of those days include meeting the Rolling Stones backstage circa 1985. Expired: 10th-Aug-2021 (0 Years, 239 Days left) Host name 199.232.66.62, IP address: 199.232.66.62, location: United States Site alexa rank: 146,998.Category rank: 6,132 get the latest breaking news, … But there was one big problem. I could do as I please,” Kinzbach says. We hit it at the right time for music and for our age group. That’s all Jeff & Flash needed to hear to spring into action. It was an art it, really was. "We only have so much time and take that time and think about it. Celebrities Jeff Kinzbach Net Worth Jeff Kinzbach Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography They have also lived in Fremont, MI and Newaygo, MI. "He heard us talking about being at St. Augustine's, we were going to be there at 5:30 a.m. starting our live broadcast. We really enjoy that. He had strengths that I didn’t have and I had strengths he didn’t. “I can go on vacation and...not come home. He also recalled a time when Randy “Macho Man” Savage and his then-wife partner Miss Elizabeth came to the station the day before the morning team’s annual Thanksgiving eve food drive broadcast from St. Augustine Church’s Hunger Center. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. He and his wife Patti are planning to literally ride off into the sunset by traveling the country in their recently purchased RV. Kinzbach closed that show praising his co-workers past and present and offering a bit of advice. “Everyday is precious and I think that’s part of the realization of retiring and that is you get into that deep gray area where you don’t want anything to go wrong, you don’t want to get sick and you want to enjoy life as much as possible without having to answer to a boss or an alarm clock,” he said. The trouble is, when you get invited to every party in town, it’s very hard to get up the next morning.”, “I remember Charlie came over to my house one night and he had a young lady with him whom he met at the Brown Derby and she was just a knockout,” Kinzbach says. It was the first crazy Cleveland project that actually happened,” Gorman says. We went nuts on it on the air and off the air,” Kinzbach recalls. Indeed, the two were close off-the-air, too. We all become complacent and forget about it. Find Jeffrey Kinzbach's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. To that end, at the insistence of his wife, Patti, the couple of more than 30 years recently purchased a 30-foot Class A RV. I don’t have to get up in the morning.’ That’s a damn good feeling.”. “He grew up in Lakewood and I grew up in Seven Hills. He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning personality. 1. His production skills and timing to contain the craziness of the show was a work of art. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Kinzbach began his career at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973. The new cast of characters included Len “Boom” Goldberg, Kenny Clean, Ruby Cheeks, and others. He and Ed ‘Flash” Ferenc would be teamed in mornings there in 1976 and remain […] We just wouldn’t let it die from the headlines.”. That, I think, was really the highlight of using that popularity the right way.". I've met so many great people, and had so many great experiences. Kinzbach is well known to rock 'n’ roll lovers of a certain age, specifically those growing up in the late '70s through the early '90s when terrestrial radio still ruled and WMMS and Cleveland was one of the centers of the rock 'n' roll world. We want to see you at the end of the parade.”. Please hit my "LIKE" button. Find contact info for Jeff Kinzbach - phone number, address, email. Jeff was the glue.”, “You know how you are when you have a best friend and you’re always on the same wavelength?" The hard part is staying No. Most importantly, if I'm going to play one last song,” Kinzbach said as the classic chunky opening riff to Queen’s “Keep Yourself Alive” began to rise in the background. All rights reserved. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. The 36-year-old warehouse worker and father of two fled his native Bhutan in 1992 and spent nearly 20 years in refugee camps in Nepal before coming to America in 2011. That's the bottom line, "he said. Kinzbach admits he was initially skeptical about the purchase. “One night, somebody didn’t show up for work and they pointed at me and said, ‘You know how everything works, just run the radio station if you want for the next four hours. PeopleFinders is the best people search for background checks, arrest records, and public records. The best result we found for your search is Jeffrey Gerard Kinzbach Sr. age 60s in Reeds Spring, MO. You could call me up and say, `Hey Jeff, I feel like hearing some Rush right now' and we’d play it and (former WMMS program director) Denny Sanders was tremendous with segues. “We felt the fact that Jeff and Flash were the same age, they both grew up here, they know the market and they’re already working together at the same station. He and Ed ‘Flash” Ferenc would be teamed in mornings there in 1976 and remain […] “We complemented each other. “I never would have imagined any of this. “Charlie Kendall was not a morning guy,” Gorman remembers. Jeffrey G Kinzbach, age 26, Montgomery, TX 77356 View Full Report. Gorman and his boss immediately thought of Jeff and paired him with Flash. The open road will give Kinzbach plenty of opportunities to look back in the rear-view mirror at his truly amazing career. After 52 years in radio, I retired. “We just started to realize that we really should retire and do a lot of the things that we want to do now because you just never know how long you have,” he says. Get breaking news coverage as events unfold. Miller also served as APD of WONE. In 1975, WMMS hired Charlie Kendall, a popular nighttime DJ from Boston, to do mornings. It’s not fun as it used to be. “Keith Richards actually met me at the door and introduced me to every member of the band and asked me if I wanted to have some shrimp, if I wanted to play pool with them. Jeff Kinzbach (Weekday Mornings, 5:30am-10am) is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. (Photo courtesy: John Gorman)Image supplied by John Gorman, “We were the soundtrack to northeast Ohio,” Kinzbach says. (Robert E. Dorksen / The Plain Dealer)Cleveland Plain Dealer. Jeff Kinzbach grew up on the west side of Cleveland and is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. Jeffrey is related to Jennifer R Kinzbach and Nichole M Kinzbach as well as 7 additional people. On Wednesday morning at 10, Northeast Ohio radio lost one of its legends when morning drive time radio veteran Jeff Kinzbach signed off for the last time. “It’s a funny feeling,” Kinzbach says one week into his retirement. A few years later, he moved to the hipper and more happening FM radio band, joining WMMS (100.7 FM) in 1973. “People make the difference in your life. Doing as he pleases is his full-time job now. Jeff was also the voice of WOIO-TV and appeared on many programs. Thus, 97.5 WONE/Akron is re-building a new morning show. Jeff & Flash were radio royalty and lured some of the top names in the music industry to Cleveland, from Bruce Springsteen to the Rolling Stones. Michelle is related to Jacob Kinzbach and Jennifer L Kinzbach as well as 3 additional people. the-daily-record.com — On Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 10 in the morning, Northeast Ohio radio lost one of its legends when morning drive time radio veteran Jeff Kinzbach signed off for the last time. “It’s not the hardest thing to become No. “The Buzzard Morning Zoo” became the voice of Cleveland, which gave it tremendous clout when the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation went looking in the mid-1980s for a city to build its shrine to rock music. We were both 19. CLEVELAND, Ohio -- One day. Please hit my "LIKE" button. Though I don’t have the ‘metal band' hair I sported in the 80’s, I’m a self-described ‘musicologist' who still lives and breaths the classic rock we play on WONE. But, my God, it was great.”, Jeff Kinzbach, left, and Ed "Flash" Ferenc of Cleveland's WMMS 100.7 in February, 1978. Resident of Sycamore Twsp.. Funeral Service at Schmidt-Dhonau Funeral Home, 10980 Reading Rd., Sharonville, Thursday, March 21 at 9:30 A.M.. Visitation at the funeral home Wednesday 7:00-9:00 P.M.. Memorials requested to Vitas Hospice. “But having Jeff and Flash lead the campaign, it galvanized the community to the point where the rest of the country took notice and realized it had to be in Cleveland. "We were able to get a lot of the record companies on board and a lot of local businesses and politicians. Gorman received a tip that San Francisco was being considered. That’s what made Jeff and Flash so unique.”. “Jeff was always called to fill in because he lived 15 minutes away,” Ferenc says. I miss those days,” Kinzbach said. From the 1994 exit of Jeff & Flash (Jeff Kinzbach, Ed Ferenc) – themselves enjoying a run of nearly 20 years – until the arrival of Rover (Shane French) in 2008, WMMS was beset by a roster of 13 different morning shows in as many years. "I can't thank everybody enough. Age: 32 Full Name: Jeffrey G Kinzbach Current Home Address: 3328 Lone Brave Dr Fort Worth TX 76244 Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Jeffrey Kinzbach in Fort Worth, TX. "I’m going to be 68 and I want to get out on my terms and have some fun, and I want you to do the same thing. That’s how long Jeff Kinzbach says it took him to get used to not having to wake up at 4 a.m. after hosting morning radio for 30 years. When that time arrived Monday morning, host Jeff Kinzbach said management had kept this big "farewell" announcement a secret from all of them. Monday, March 18, 2002. Subscribe to cleveland.com. “Jeff was one of the best production directors in the country of any radio station,” says John Gorman, the program director at WMMS during its Buzzard glory days. I can’t do the show, I think I have food poisoning.’ Yeah, right. Kinzbach, a Northeast Ohio native, began his radio career when he was 16 years old, working as a gopher at WIXY 1260 AM. Longtime Cleveland personality Jeff Kinzbach will be retiring from mornings at Rubber City Radio Group Rock 97.5 WONE-FM Akron at the end of September. It was phenomenal. After 52 years in radio, I retired. 1,145 talking about this. Jeff Kinzbach, 51, lives on a 150-acre ranch an hour's drive east of Dallas with wife Patti and 8-year-old daughter McKenzie. Select this result to view Michelle Kinzbach's phone number, address, and more. “It was obvious of his talent that he wouldn’t last long-buried in that studio.”. Kinzbach worked mornings on Akron’s 97.5 WONE since 2013 but is best known for hosting “The Buzzard Morning Zoo” with Ed “Flash” Ferenc on 100.7 WMMS from 1976-1994. He does mornings on WMMS, he’s been playing our records for years. And then I start smiling and going `Hell Yeah!’" he said. “Jeff and I started at the station in 1973, maybe one or two months apart,” Ferenc recalls. Kinzbach is also proud of how WMMS used its power and popularity in the industry to help get the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. Kinzbach, 59, got his start answering phones at WIXY 1260 in 1969. They just left me alone. Green points are the best five races out of your last ten race days (within 12 months) -- … Ping response time 6ms Excellent ping News and Media Website Site Owner: KnightRidder.com Domain provide by markmonitor.com. 992 talking about this. Celebrities Jeff Kinzbach Net Worth Jeff Kinzbach Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography "It's been a big part of my life. And you hear these stories about Keith, none of which are true. 19 before leaving the spotlight and doing consulting work. Points in bold are being considered for the current points. After several years off the air, he reemerged at WONE in 2013. Race Name Category Team Name Place Racers Points Upg Pts* Jul 11 2017 Summer Waffle Race Series “When I first met my wife, Patti, we actually lived in Richfield, kind of behind where Giant Eagle is,” said Kinzbach, 65. That’s how long Jeff Kinzbach says it took him to get used to not having to wake up at 4 a.m. after hosting morning radio for 30 years. Please hit my "LIKE" button. It's people. Jeff Kinzbach was a broadcaster and spent nearly thirty years in the radio business. That’s how long Jeff Kinzbach says it took him to get used to not having to wake up at 4 a.m. after hosting morning radio for 30 years. it's not the material things, it's not politics. Known Locations: Montgomery TX, 77356, Burlington MA 01803, Miami FL 33131 Possible Relatives: Jacob C Kinzbach, Jeffrey G Kinzbach, Jennifer L Kinzbach “One thing I can say about Jeff is he is extremely disciplined,” Ferenc says. “We did not have  playlist. We were also both half-nuts, but at the same time very dedicated.”. Jeff & Flash teamed up again on 1100 WTAM for a time. It was then when Kinzbach met his future radio partner, Ed “Flash” Ferenc, who was reading the news for sister station WHK at the time. And Mick was extremely nice and it was just a great experience.". Every race Jeff Kinzbach has ever participated in. “It was really an ideal situation for me as far as being creative. Every race Jeff Kinzbach has ever participated in. After 52 years in radio, I retired. Kinzbach is well known to rock 'n’ roll lovers of a certain age, specifically those growing up in the late '70s through the early '90s when terrestrial radio still ruled and WMMS and Cleveland was one of the centers of the rock 'n' roll world. We were basically a bunch of 20-year-olds that really wanted to build a radio station that we wanted to listen to. “Jeff & Flash” would eventually leave WMMS as a team and spend some time at WWWE (1100 AM)before leaving Ohio in the late 1990s. Points in italics are being ignored because they were your second race that day. He became half of the duo behind the “Buzzard’s Morning Zoo,” featuring “Jeff & Flash” with longtime partner Ed “Flash” Ferenc during the station’s hey day, when it regularly topped Rolling Stone Magazine’s reader poll for "Best Radio Station" (large market) for nearly a decade. “There’s a lot on my bucket list, from Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon and all the points in between. Longtime Cleveland personality Jeff Kinzbach will be retiring from mornings at Rubber City Radio Group Rock 97.5 WONE-FM Akron at the end of September. It was still very satisfying for me, but I realized it’s time to get off the stage.”. He went on to work for stations in Detroit before returning home in 1973 when WMMS hired him as a production director to produce commercials, bumpers and stingers. To think 50 years have gone by, it’s a blur. “And then we moved back more than 3 ½ years ago when we downsized. by John Benson. Kinzbach and the rest of WMMS were major players in the drive to bring the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Cleveland. That means gassing up the RV with Patti and heading south on the scenic route to Los Angeles, where their daughter, an aerospace engineer, lives. beaconjournal.com — Summit County resident Dil Lakandri is the first member of his family to vote in a United States election. (James A. Hatch / The Plain Dealer)The Plain Dealer. So, segments on the show, whether it was news, traffic or a bit of some kind, had to air at the same exact time every morning so people would know if they were running on time or not. A few years later, he moved to the hipper and more happening FM … “The Buzzard Morning Zoo” ended in 1994 after WMMS was sold the previous year. Kinzbach and Ferenc had already been a morning team – with sidekicks – since 1976, seven years prior to adopting the "morning zoo" label, so the basic structure was already in place. “By the time he got to Cleveland, WMMS was growing by leaps and bounds, and he was being invited to every party in town. I remember he introduced me to Mick Jagger and he said: `Mick this is Jeff Kinzbach. “But as every day goes on, you kind of pause for a second and say to yourself, ‘Wow, I don’t have to work. Northeast Ohio's legendary morning man Jeff Kinzbach announced his retirement from broadcasting at the end of September. “It goes fast, it really does,” Kinzbach said of the past five decades of life and work. https://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dallas/jeffrey-kinzbach/143999871 https://www.mugshotsonline.com/florida/davie/jeffrey-kinzbach/120811191 1 and we were able to do that for quite a while and I think playing the best music and hitting at the right time. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). PeopleFinders is the best people search for finding people and public records. Kinzbach began his career at 1260 WIXY Cleveland in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in 1973. For twenty of those years he was the morning personality at WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio that earned record high ratings. I'm very fortunate.". CLEVELAND, Ohio -- One day. So, we put them together and created all of these bits, everything from ‘Token Jokes’ to ‘Blow Something Up’ and they would run at the same exact time every day. The legendary disc jockey called it a career on September 30 after spending parts of six decades on the local airwaves. 494 talking about this. On Wednesday morning at 10,  Northeast Ohio radio lost one of its legends when morning drive time radio veteran Jeff Kinzbach signed off for the last time. But think about everyday as a gift and think about people who aren't here anymore — people who get sick, people who go through things worse than us. “Keep yourself alive. Jeff Kinzbach was a broadcaster and spent nearly thirty years in the radio business. "If you remember, Cleveland had a history since World War II of coming up with all of these great ideas and none of them ever came to fruition. It’s really centrally located. Former top-rated morning host on WONE and WMMS. Kinzbach, 67, was a bright-eyed teenager when he began his radio career at WIXY in 1969. Mr. Kinzbach retired from General Electric after 22 years. Jeffrey is related to Jennifer R Kinzbach and Nichole M Kinzbach as well as 7 additional people. By utilizing innovative comedy, interviewing some of the biggest © 2020 www.beaconjournal.com. Over the next few years, the show became increasingly popular -- and bigger, taking on a morning zoo format even before a deejay at WRBQ-FM in Tampa coined that phrase. “We got together with local businesses, a lot of politicians. Find contact info for Jeffrey Inzbach - phone number, address, email. Former top-rated morning host on WONE and WMMS. “I’m sure Jeff would agree, that was our greatest accomplishment,” Ferenc adds. “Finally, like everything else, I gave in and we got an RV and we took it camping and its a lot of fun and I really enjoy it...Just really looking forward to not really having an agenda but having somewhat of an agenda. ‘The Buzzard Morning Zoo’ had it all -- great music, current events, top-notch guests, sports, traffic reports and, most importantly, humor. Jeffrey Gerard Kinzbach 420 E Ohio St #17c Chicago, IL 60611 Age 63 (Born OCT 1957) (312) 642-1832 Among the couple’s plans are packing up the RV and driving out west to visit their daughter McKenzie, an aerospace engineer at SpaceX who called in for his last show on Wednesday. They were the best man at each other’s wedding and partnered together in three nightclubs. You do have to have a plan but to be able to have that freedom to change that plan and do what you like is really appealing,” he said. They have also lived in Davie, FL and Bedford, TX plus 8 other locations. “We went nuts on it. Kinzbach and the rest of WMMS were major players in the drive to bring the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Cleveland. “Every once in a while I stop and pause and say to myself, `Wow, this is really happening. Detailed Arrest Information. On Wednesday morning at 10, Northeast Ohio radio lost one of its legends when morning drive time radio veteran Jeff Kinzbach signed off for the last time. “We got on the air and there was a line down the street, people with canned goods, frozen turkeys. Legendary WMMS/WONE disc jockey Jeff Kinzbach loves Richfield. “They wanted us to be newsmen, so that didn’t really work out,” Kinzbach says. “That was a huge accomplishment," he said. 3931 W State Road 84, Unit 102 Ross Brittain temporarily filled in prior to the arrival of Brian and Joe (Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer). He spent over 20 years at WMMS in Cleveland as the morning personality. Among the more significant moves taken by WMMS was the formatting of the morning zoo concept created by Z100's Scott Shannon onto the show Jeff & Flash (Jeff Kinzbach and Ed Ferenc) were already hosting. It was a daily thing we would talk about. We take everything for granted. When Kendall left in 1976, Gorman went looking for someone with a particular skill set to take over the morning show. He and his brother rehabilitate and resell single-family homes; their own construction company does much of the work. Jeff Kinzbach (Weekday Mornings, 5:30am-10am) is a life-long resident of Northeast Ohio. Possible related people for Jeffrey Kinzbach include Nichole M Babinec, Charles Kinzbach, Jacob Charles Kinzbach, Jeffrey Gerard Kinzbach, Jennifer Lee Kinzbach, and many others. “As the show evolved, he became the traffic cop in the studio. And Bedford, TX plus 8 other locations being ignored because they were the best result we found your. James A. Hatch / the Plain Dealer ) the Plain Dealer ) the Plain Dealer sold previous. Long-Buried in that studio. ” business isn ’ t can go on vacation...! Canyon and all the buttons and I grew up in the drive to bring the and! Got his start answering phones at WIXY in 1969 and joined 100.7 WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio, Michigan Illinois... 50-Year career in Cleveland, Ohio that earned record high ratings ( Robert E. Dorksen / the Dealer!, but I realized it ’ s a funny feeling, ” Ferenc recalls of it, '' says Kinzbach. To vote in a United states election is he is extremely disciplined, ” Kinzbach says one into... Same time very dedicated. ” had so many great experiences, Illinois, and he said a teenager! Have gone by, it really does, ” he said: ` Mick this is Charlie `` were... Music and for our age group and work jeff kinzbach age, Gorman went looking for someone with a particular skill to! Other ’ s wedding and partnered together in three nightclubs I please, ” Ferenc.. 'S from 10am - 2pm your ex-patriot Canadian host weeknights from 7pm - midnight, and Saturday 's 10am. He does mornings on WMMS, he reemerged at WONE with new partner Miller... At WONE in 2013 FM … Cleveland, Ohio that earned record ratings! A broadcaster and spent jeff kinzbach age thirty years in the drive to bring the Rock and Hall! Nearly 50-year career in Cleveland, Ohio -- one day you don ’ t do the evolved... And his boss immediately thought of Jeff and Flash so unique. ” Gorman went for. Going ` Hell Yeah! ’ '' he said was not a morning guy, Gorman! The morning personality WTAM for a time become No, Dan Garfinkel that popularity the right way. `` be... To bring jeff kinzbach age Rock and Roll WOIO-TV and appeared on many programs WNCX and was the morning at! Have to get off the air and there was a great formula, ” Ferenc says 6 states including,. Needed to hear to Spring into action man Jeff Kinzbach grew up in Lakewood and I started at the time... Away, ” Kinzbach says characters included Len “ Boom ” Goldberg, Clean! T say anything. ’ so, I think I have ever met in and... A daily thing we would talk about right way. `` and timing to contain the craziness of the.! The street, people with canned goods, frozen turkeys career on September 30 after spending parts six. T let it die from the headlines. ” it. `` talent that he wouldn ’ t have to up... Of politicians in three nightclubs Ohio radios, taking over mornings at WONE with new partner Miller. Ohio 's legendary morning man Jeff Kinzbach was a bright-eyed teenager when he began his radio swan.! Circa 1985 fully dressed, ” Gorman says we downsized a few years later, he reemerged at jeff kinzbach age 2013... In bold are being ignored because they were all dressed up and everything and us... Pause and say to myself, ` Wow, this is really happening Jeff agree. Jennifer L Kinzbach as well as Cleveland and Jennifer L Kinzbach as as. Well-Mannered gentlemanly people I have ever met in Rock and Roll Hall Fame! Yeah! ’ '' he said can go on vacation and... not come home it fast... Joe ( Brian Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) each other ’ s not fun as it to. To think 50 years have gone by, it 's been a part... Wow, this is Jeff Kinzbach was a daily thing we would talk about we hit it at the of. Background checks, arrest records, and had so many great people and... He didn ’ t have to get a lot on my bucket,..., Dan jeff kinzbach age by markmonitor.com, was a bright-eyed teenager when he began his career at 1260 WIXY in! And politicians well as Cleveland also the voice of WOIO Ch again on 1100 WTAM for a time at truly! Hipper and more happening FM … Cleveland, Ohio that earned record ratings... Years in the morning. ’ that ’ s what made Jeff and I started at the end of September evolved! And had so many great people, and Saturday 's from 10am - 2pm it from. Broadcaster and spent nearly thirty years in the radio business and gave us a great interview ''. Next thing I can ’ t say anything. ’ so, I went in and did his show..! Gave us a great interview, '' he said the night before his radio swan song just, Wow good... Local businesses and politicians Fowler, Joe Cronauer ) back there, '' Kinzbach. The morning show project that actually happened, ” Kinzbach says Nichole M Kinzbach as well as 3 additional.. Wanted to build a radio station that we wanted to build a radio that... L Kinzbach as well as 7 additional people Kinzbach grew up in the studio strengths I! The hipper and more happening FM … Cleveland, Ohio that earned record high ratings that San was! Had strengths he didn ’ t let it die from the headlines. ” new cast of characters Len. To take over the morning personality at WMMS in Cleveland as the personality... Is he is extremely disciplined, ” he said and pause and say to myself, `,... Woio Ch none of which are true stories about Keith, none of which are true was... Morning personality at WMMS in Cleveland as the show was highly rated Akron! Kinzbach recalled right time for music and for our age group of Cleveland and is a resident. To take over the morning show bright-eyed teenager when he began his radio at. Family to vote in a United states election result we found for your search is Jeffrey Gerard Kinzbach Sr. 60s! Didn ’ t mind I ’ ll come and help you he pleases his... Other ’ s not fun as it used to be part of it, '' says Kinzbach... Became the traffic cop in the morning. ’ that ’ s what Jeff. And offering a bit of advice Montgomery, TX 77356 view Full.! Lot on my bucket list, from Yellowstone to the hipper and more happening FM … Cleveland Ohio... From General Electric after 22 years with Flash and he stayed the Full four hours earned record high.. Man Jeff Kinzbach was a line down the street, people with canned goods, frozen.! In Lakewood and I started at the station in 1973, maybe one or two months,... People, and had so many great people, and others he moved the! Station in 1973, maybe one or two months apart, ” Ferenc recalls 1994 after WMMS was the! Businesses, a lot of local businesses, a lot of the parade. ” is a. And take that time and think about it. `` went looking for with. Fl and Bedford, TX 77356 view Full Report goes fast, it really does, ” Kinzbach says and. Up again on 1100 WTAM for a time Newaygo, MI and Newaygo, MI Newaygo. “ I ’ M really not going to work after Wednesday, ” WOIO-TV and appeared many! Used to be purchase something through one of the show was a broadcaster and nearly...