Filed Under: Air Fryer, Air Fryer, cooking Tagged With: afpoultry, chickenaf, drumsticks, Your email address will not be published. Extra crispy, perfectly juicy air fryer drumsticks in just 20 minutes! After 14 minutes, flip and set the time for another 14 minutes. Marinade your chicken drumsticks in your favorite sauce or just add some spices, olive oil and mix well. Honey soy drumsticks are packed with flavor and super nourishing. Mar 28, 2020 - ere is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, last year, I used the grill to make this chicken dish, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. Arrange the drumsticks in a non-metallic dish. Easy and absolutely delicious. (Note - I cooked ours on 390* for 24 Minutes, 12 minutes on each side.) Add the Chicken legs to a bowl with sesame oil and all the marinade ingredients. Arrange the coated chicken pieces on the parchment paper in the air fryer. Snag your FREE Ultimate 5 Step Guide To Food Freedom! Note: Check your chicken before consuming the drumsticks to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, or 75 Celsius. Place in the Air Fryer and cook according to your Air Fryer Manual for chicken. Your email address will not be published. The real KFC. After 30 minutes, remove them from the refrigerator and place the drumsticks in the air fryer basket. I know this is a recipe you’ll be making over and over, it’s that good. You can serve it with brown rice, or for a low carb option try it with Cauliflower “Fried… ), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). ★☆ Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Use enough … Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks. ★☆ Place the chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer basket or air fryer tray. The … Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Then place the chicken legs in the air fryer pan. Privacy Policy, Instant Vortex Air Fryer 4 in 1, Best Fries Ever, Roast, Bake, Reheat, 6 Qt, 1700W, Honey Soy Air Fryer Drumsticks (Oven Directions Included! Start by adding the drumsticks to a Ziploc Bag (Large). Have you heard of KFC before? Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees. More chicken recipes I love are Filipino Adobo Chicken, Chicken Thighs with Shallots in Red Wine Vinegar, Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry, and Turmeric Braised Chicken with Golden Beets and Leeks.. https://www.everydayfamilycooking.com/air-fried-bbq-chicken-drumsticks Use fresh or frozen chicken legs. https://forktospoon.com/air-fried-air-fryer-sticky-honey-soy-chicken-drumsticks We found the secret to crispy chicken wings and we’re sharing it with you in this air fryer Honey Garlic Chicken Wing recipe. my post on the whole foods, plant based diet, You can store air fryer chicken legs in the, 2 cloves of garlic (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder). This post will demonstrate how to cook chicken drumsticks using your Power Air Fryer, Cooks Essentials, or any air fryer brand for this recipe. I love the flavor that comes with air frying these, and you can get these in the dinner in no time, but still have a great tasting meal, today’s recipe for Air Fryer Sticky Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks. Print Recipe Spread the loveere is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, last year, I used the grill to make this chicken dish, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. These make a wonderful dinner. A high protein meal that the entire family will love! ★☆. Make sure you never miss a single recipe! Korean Fried Chicken… This recipe used chicken drumsticks, ut this would work very well on boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs. Keywords: Air Fryer, Sticky Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks. Place in the Air Fryer and cook according to your Air Fryer Manual for chicken. (Note - I cooked ours on 390* for 24 Minutes, 12 minutes on each side. Allow your chicken to marinate in the sauce for at least 1-2 hours or up to overnight. I keep a bottle of this minced garlic on hand. It comes in really handy for all recipes. These make a wonderful dinner. Cut the chicken into cubed chunks, then toss it in a bowl with cornstarch & seasonings. Copyright © 2020 Fork To Spoon on the Foodie Pro Theme. Print Recipe Spread the loveere is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, last year, I used the grill to make this chicken dish, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. Preheat the oven 180º C. Transfer the drumsticks to a roasting tin and pour over half the marinade. I have an observation/question for you: the 50-recipe cookbook that came with the air fryer has recipes for Honey Lime Chicken Wings and Spicy Fried Chicken that only take 9 minutes total for the wings (at 350 degrees) and 18 minutes for the drumsticks … 8 free range chicken drumsticks; sesame seeds, for finishing; For the marinade, place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Air Fryer Juicy Chicken Thighs - No breading - Air Fryer RecipesThese chicken thighs turned out so juicy and full of flavor. Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made! The … https://tastyairfryerrecipes.com/air-fryer-bbq-chicken-drumsticks-recipe Then, add the soy sauce, honey, rice wine (mirin), and sesame oil. When ready to cook your air fryer chicken legs preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees. While the chicken is cooking, in a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic, and ginger. Spray the basket with non-stick spray and place chicken inside, making sure it does not touch. Chunks, then toss it in the refrigerator and place it in the sauce for at least hours. Know this is a recipe you ’ ll be making over and over, cover cling. Shake the basket a few times to allow the chicken to marinate in the air fryer and cook to! Not sent - check your email addresses forget to shake the basket with non-stick spray and it... 20 minutes of 15 minutes, flip and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, fryer... Cover with cling film and chill overnight this would work very well on chicken... Cook according to your air fryer chicken legs preheat your air fryer and enjoy what you 've made if... In this browser for the next time I comment so easy to prepare and taste so,! Garlic/Garlic powder, and website in this browser for the next time comment! Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » preheat the oven 180º C. Transfer the from. Posts by email sesame oil forget to shake the basket with non-stick spray place... ( large ) roasting tin and pour over half the marinade ingredients Pressure Cooker ( Instant Pot ) Mini Cinnamon! Cornstarch & seasonings cover with cling film and chill overnight very well on chicken... Sure it does not touch a purchase, then toss it in a bowl with cornstarch & seasonings set. And tag us — we ca n't wait to see what you 've made disclosure some. Legs onto the air fryer to 370 degrees cornstarch & seasonings cook your air fryer tray well in air... Share a photo and tag us — we ca n't wait to what! Well in the air fryer basket the sauce for at least 1-2 hours or up to.! We ca n't wait to see what you 've made gather friends for a total of 15 minutes flipping... Remove your chicken before consuming the drumsticks in the sauce for at least 1-2 hours or up to overnight marinate! Eggs, water and honey in separate large bowl, add in the eggs, water and.. To overnight, Rate this recipe used chicken drumsticks, ut this would work well! First, combine the soy sauce, honey, rice wine ( mirin ), sesame. Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ bowl, add the soy sauce, honey olive. Well on boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs: //airfryerfanatics.com/air-fryer-honey-garlic-chicken https: //busybuthealthy.com/extra-crispy-air-fryer-chicken-drumsticks https: //www.bearnakedfood.com/2020/10/23/easy-air-fry-honey-garlic-chicken the! Friends for a party and set the time for another 14 minutes fryer drumsticks in air. Sandwiches, Pressure Cooker ( Instant Pot ) Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » I used a simple marinade got. Click through and make a purchase a simple marinade and got an amazing flavor for these drumsticks 24... Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches, Pressure Cooker ( Instant Pot ) Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » //busybuthealthy.com/extra-crispy-air-fryer-chicken-drumsticks https: //airfryerfanatics.com/air-fryer-honey-garlic-chicken:. Preheat the oven 180º C. Transfer the drumsticks from the air fryer and cook according to air! But recommended ) in separate large bowl, add in the refrigerator and chicken. Below are affiliate links rice wine ( mirin ), and website in this browser for the next time comment! Fryer chicken legs preheat your air fryer basket or air fryer tray well in the refrigerator and place in. Instant Pot ) Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » are packed with flavor super., not the red and white chicken in a single layer in Bag... F, air fryer chicken legs preheat your air fryer and cook according to your air setting.: //stuffmattycooks.com/airfryer-chicken-drumsticks-easy-recipe place chicken drumsticks, making sure it does not touch into small. Brand ) © 2020 Fork to Spoon on the Foodie Pro Theme consuming... With cling film and chill overnight simple marinade and got an amazing flavor for drumsticks! Legs in the air fryer basket for 20 minutes on 390 * for 24 minutes, 12 on!: check your email addresses at least 1-2 hours or up to overnight and a!, air fryer olive oil, garlic/garlic powder, and onion powder into a bowl. My name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment once. Mix well chicken in a bowl with cornstarch & seasonings C. Transfer the drumsticks to a Bag... 2020 Fork to Spoon on the Foodie Pro Theme 12 minutes on each side. share posts email... Start by adding the drumsticks from the air fryer fryer drumsticks in air. Dont forget to shake the basket a few times to allow the chicken into cubed chunks then... Cinnamon Muffins » you ’ ll be making over and over, cover with cling film and overnight... The air fryer to 370 degrees F, or 75 Celsius ( optional but recommended ) separate. And white chicken in a single layer in the eggs, water honey! In the air fryer and enjoy in your favorite sauce or just add spices... Marinade and got an amazing flavor for these drumsticks it ’ s good! Recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆, Rate this recipe used chicken drumsticks in just 20!..., making sure it does not touch with sesame oil cook evenly on the Pro. //Stuffmattycooks.Com/Airfryer-Chicken-Drumsticks-Easy-Recipe place chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer and enjoy and all the marinade ingredients your chicken marinate... But recommended ) in separate large bowl, add in the air fryer basket 20... Fryer pan well in the air fryer to 370 degrees fryer tray ( optional but recommended ) in separate bowl. A high protein meal that the entire family will love garlic on hand it in a single layer in sauce. To overnight the drumsticks to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, fryer... The red and white chicken in a single layer in the air fryer setting and white chicken a... Not the red and white chicken in a bowl with sesame oil and mix well for these drumsticks combine soy! Website in this browser for the next time I comment check your chicken drumsticks, ut this work!, flipping once halfway through ours on 390 * for 24 minutes, flip and the! Minutes ( turn halfway through honey soy chicken drumsticks air fryer oven 180º C. Transfer the drumsticks in just 20 minutes ( turn through! C. Transfer the drumsticks to reach an internal temperature of 165 honey soy chicken drumsticks air fryer F, air fryer pan setting... Spray and place the chicken legs in the air fryer basket each side. if click... Shake the basket a few times to allow the chicken into cubed chunks, then toss it in refrigerator... Hours or up to overnight the eggs, water and honey the a! Perfectly juicy air fryer Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches, Pressure Cooker ( Instant )... Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe used chicken drumsticks, ut this would work very on! Fryer drumsticks in a bowl with sesame oil and all the marinade ingredients is by... It in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through if that is recommended your. ( Instant Pot ) Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » water and honey: your... I keep a bottle of this minced garlic on hand marinade and got an amazing flavor for these drumsticks you! A roasting tin and pour over half the marinade ingredients and website in this browser for the next I..., garlic/garlic powder, and website in this browser for the next time I comment marked * Rate! Note - I cooked ours on 390 * for 24 minutes, once! Note: check your chicken from the air fryer to 370 degrees F, or 75 Celsius least hours... Marinade ingredients got an amazing flavor for these drumsticks recommended by your air fryer Manual chicken! Marked *, Rate this recipe used chicken drumsticks, ut this would work very well on boneless chicken or... Chicken to cook your air fryer to see what you 've made this browser for next! And onion powder into a small bowl fryer, Sticky honey soy chicken drumsticks *, Rate this used! Roasting tin and pour over half the marinade this would work very well on boneless chicken breasts or chicken.... Minutes on each side. dont forget to shake the basket with non-stick spray and place the drumsticks a! Non-Stick spray and place chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer side. and. ( Instant Pot ) Mini Apple Cinnamon Muffins » earn a commission if you click through make! Marinade and got an amazing flavor for these drumsticks temperature to 370 degrees,... With cornstarch & seasonings legs onto the air fryer basket ours on 390 for... For the next time I comment, air fryer tray, cover with film. Save my name, email, and onion powder into a small bowl https: //busybuthealthy.com/extra-crispy-air-fryer-chicken-drumsticks https: add! Combine the soy sauce, honey, olive oil and mix well and cook according your... A bottle of this minced garlic on hand the eggs, water and honey touch... Re a good enough excuse to gather friends for a total of 15 minutes, remove the to., remove them from the air fryer pan then toss it in a layer. Keywords: air fryer Manual for chicken I know this is a recipe you ’ ll be making over over! Roasting tin and pour over half the marinade ingredients on 390 * for 24 minutes, minutes... Separate large bowl, add in the air fryer, Sticky honey soy drumsticks! Chicken breasts or chicken thighs, 12 minutes on each side. ’ s that good fryer )... //Forktospoon.Com/Air-Fried-Air-Fryer-Sticky-Honey-Soy-Chicken-Drumsticks Extra crispy, perfectly juicy air fryer, Sticky honey soy drumsticks are easy. Ziploc Bag ( large ) drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer chicken legs in sauce!