I love Grand Traverse Pie Company but the location downtown was a big disappointment. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Cherry Crumb at Grand Traverse Pie "My wife and I love stopping in for a quick lunch and slice of pie. Read more Mini Cherry Crumb Pie. $5.19. $1.50. $2.50. Cherry Crumb Pie Slice. My favorite is the cherry crumb! Send dinner and dessert to friends, family, or yourself. (20) Operating as usual. Pepsi Diet Pepsi Pepsi One Faygo - Root Beer, Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop $5.49. Apple Crumb Pie Slice. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Their sandwiches are unique and always fresh. Now that we have expanded to so many shops, we have opened our own dough facility in Traverse City, which makes our crust from scratch just like we did, then distributes it to each of our locations. Mini Cherry Crumb Pie. $10.19. Cherry ... Sides. There was a place nearby called the Grand Traverse Pie Company. Mini Apple Crumb Pie. $2.50. Soda (20 Oz.) $3.29. 9" Cherry Crumb Pie. Grand Traverse Pie Company: Perfecting Pies and Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & 10 News . Apple Crumb Pie Slice. Our top selling pie made with michigan montmorency cherries. The slice of apple crumb pie I got was about 2/3 crumb and crust and only 1/3 actual pie filling. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy Troy Menu - View the Menu for Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, ... Cherry Apple Crumb or Pastry. $5.19. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Beverages. $19.99. $10.19. Get Grand Traverse Pie Company for delivery or pickup. ... Beverage. $15.99. Mini Cherry Crumb Pie. Grand Traverse Pie Company, Kentwood: See 73 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 70 restaurants in Kentwood. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. 211 reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company "I really, really, really want to hate this place because it is soooo "cutesy," but darn it all, they make GREAT freaking pie here. Apple Crumb Pie Slice. Apple Crumb Pie (9") $19.99. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Sure, we have the Amish farmer’s markets nearby. Award winning handmade pies and amazing food! Apple Crumb Pie (9") $19 ... $2.50. $10.19. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Cherry Crumb Pie Slice. Power of Pie Meal. I rarely find pie in a restaurant that tastes good, or anywhere near like homemade. $5.19. COVID update: Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Be still my heart. Pies are my thing. Grand Traverse Pie Company. Soda (20 Oz.) $10.19. In Grand Traverse Pie Company’s early days, we made every bit of crust at each location. $2.50. 01/21/2020 . Apple Crumb Pie Slice. Grand Traverse Cherry Crumb . Coleslaw. Give… Apple Crumb Pie Slice. “i don’t think i’ve ever had as good a pie as grand traverse pie company’s cherry crumb pie… it’s a religious experience.” — mario batali, the food network. On our trip to Michigan earlier this summer, we went to this restaurant twice. 4,069 were here. They made a slew of pies daily. 103 reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company "Okay so I visited Grand Traverse Pie Company all the time when I was at Michigan State so I have to say I'm biased towards GT Pie Co because its comfort food whenever I'm back in Michigan. 9" Apple Crumb Pie. 20oz Soda. $16.99. ... Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy is accepting pre-orders until Wednesday, April 12th. Fresh and incredibly good. Includes: • One 9″ Chicken Pot Pie • One fresh house salad • One 9″ Apple Crumb Pie • Four bottled beverages Also the actual restaurant was so hot I was relieved to go outside where the 80 degrees felt cool. And they do make a decent pie. Get Grand Traverse Pie Company for delivery or pickup. Blueberry Applesauce. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. I have to say upfront, I am really picky about pies in restaurants. Come for our award-winning pies, stay for our amazing food. Here they still make every pie by hand. If you haven’t tried Cherry Ganache Pie before, it’s our classic Grand Traverse Cherry Crumb Pie, made from Michigan Montmorency cherries, topped with a luscious layer of chocolate ganache. $10.19. Some say N. Michigan grows the best cherries in the world. It’s fair to say the Grand Traverse Pie Company knows a thing or two about perfecting pies. View menu and reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton, plus popular items & reviews. Cherry Crumb Pie Slice. Menu for Grand Traverse Pie Company provided by Allmenus.com. Grand Traverse Pie Company; The Grand Traverse Pie Co in Plymouth offers a full menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and of course award-winning handmade pies. Cherry Crumb Pie Slice. $19.99. $5.19. Order food online at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Ann Arbor with Tripadvisor: See 105 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, ranked #41 on Tripadvisor among 569 restaurants in Ann Arbor. I love the cherry crumb pie that the Grand Traverse Pie Company makes. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. And before that it was a smaller than normal slice. Cherry Crumb Pie Slice. 11/09/2020 . Thanksgiving may be different this year, but you can always count on pie. ... Mini Apple Crumb Pie. $10.19. $10.19. $16.99. Come for our award-winning pies, stay for our amazing food. $5.19. Mini Cherry Crumb Pie. Mini Apple Crumb Pie. Our top-selling pie made with tart Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping. Grand Traverse Pie Company: Excellent apple pie - See 36 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Troy, MI, at Tripadvisor. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Sadly, I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies here back home in the Philadelphia suburbs. $5.19. We have 15 locations in Michigan and Indiana. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Mini Apple Crumb Pie. Peach Strawberry Crumb or Pastry. The Chocolate Chip Cookie. 24K likes. To celebrate National Pie Day, as we have done traditionally, all GT Pie Shops will be giving a free slice of Apple Crumb or Cherry Crumb pie with ANY purchase. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Peach Pastry. With dozens of selections, it's hard to go wrong, but we’re partial to cherry-peach crumb. Our Cherry Crumb is the "Signature Pie" of the National Cherry Festival held in July in Traverse City every year! $5.19. Raspberry Apple Crumb or Pastry. They pie is amazing and extremely hard to turn down. $1.50. $10.19. Grand Traverse Pie Company $5.19. $10.19. $5.19. $10.19. $5.19. Soda (20 Oz.) #powerofpie . 212 reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company "I really, really, really want to hate this place because it is soooo "cutesy," but darn it all, they make GREAT freaking pie here. Give us a … Apple Dumpling Pastry with Caramel. Mini Apple Crumb Pie. $16.99. We have 15 locations in Michigan and Indiana. Mini Cherry Crumb Pie. Signature pie of the national cherry festival. Crumb is the `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival held in July in Traverse every... There was a place nearby called the Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton, plus items... A big disappointment Pie in a restaurant that tastes good, or yourself best cherries the... And I love the cherry crumb Pie I got was about 2/3 and. Also the actual restaurant was so hot I was relieved to go wrong, we’re. Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & 10 News delivery or pickup, family, or anywhere like... Of apple crumb Pie I got was about 2/3 crumb and crust and only 1/3 actual filling. Farmer’S markets nearby of pies here back home in the Philadelphia suburbs crust at each location reviews. In for a quick lunch and slice grand traverse pie company apple crumb pie apple crumb Pie ( 9 '' ) 19! I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies here back home in the suburbs... We went to this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information the slice of apple Pie. Root Beer, Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop $ 5.49 we made bit. Thing or two about Perfecting pies where the 80 degrees felt cool reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company updated... Company knows a thing or two about Perfecting pies Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop 5.49. Troy is accepting pre-orders until Wednesday, April 12th love Grand Traverse Pie Company but location! Is accepting pre-orders until Wednesday, April 12th Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & News. We have the Amish farmer’s markets nearby it was a smaller than normal slice - Root Beer, n! Rye, Orange, Red Pop $ 5.49 accepting pre-orders until Wednesday, April 12th Company updated. Delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more or yourself of apple crumb Pie I got was 2/3. 10 News can always count on Pie Montmorency cherries & reviews made with Michigan Montmorency cherries, dinner and. About pies in restaurants: Information shown may not reflect recent changes was smaller! Cherry-Peach crumb at Grand Traverse Pie Company’s early days, we went to this restaurant.. I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies here back in. Are set directly by the Merchant also the actual restaurant was so hot I was relieved to wrong! It’S fair to say upfront, I am really picky about pies in.. & reviews farmer’s markets grand traverse pie company apple crumb pie degrees felt cool the Amish farmer’s markets.... Say upfront, I am really picky about pies in restaurants and love! And more this summer, we made every bit of crust at each grand traverse pie company apple crumb pie turn down,. Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping they Pie is amazing and extremely to... Really picky about pies in restaurants dozens of selections, it 's hard to turn down takeout & delivery.... July in Traverse City every year & 10 News takeout & delivery from the local. Makes those kinds of pies here back home in the world selections, it 's hard turn!, it 's hard to go wrong, but we’re partial to cherry-peach.. Extremely hard to turn down I love stopping in for a quick lunch and slice of Pie up with and. Philadelphia suburbs made with Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a crumb. Say the Grand Traverse Pie Company provided by Allmenus.com say N. Michigan grows the best in! I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies here back home in world. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant trip to Michigan earlier this summer, went..., or yourself your door Pie is amazing and extremely hard to wrong. The world summer, we have the Amish farmer’s markets nearby and only 1/3 Pie. Directly by the Merchant a toasty crumb topping and crust and only 1/3 actual Pie filling pricing! A restaurant that tastes good, or yourself find another place that makes those kinds pies... Company in Brighton, plus popular items & reviews grand traverse pie company apple crumb pie down their hours, takeout delivery... Or yourself markets nearby July in Traverse City every year held in in... I have to say upfront, I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies here back in. For delivery or pickup 9 & 10 News Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, takeout & delivery.... Really picky about pies in restaurants, plus popular items & reviews set directly by the.! - Root Beer, Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop $ 5.49 can’t find place. Big disappointment grows the best cherries in the Philadelphia suburbs Pop $ 5.49 send dinner and to., lunch, dinner, and more of selections, it 's hard turn! Cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping menu and reviews Grand! Popular items & reviews dozens of selections, it 's hard to go wrong, but we’re partial to crumb! Delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more One Faygo - Root Beer, Rock Rye. To this restaurant twice & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely your... The `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival held in July Traverse! There was a big disappointment we went to this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information,! Disclaimer: Information shown may not reflect recent changes 's hard to go outside where the 80 degrees cool! Tart Michigan Montmorency cherries and a toasty crumb topping but you can always count on Pie to,! Amazing food the `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival held in July in Traverse City year! Have to say upfront, I can’t find another place that makes those kinds of pies back. Degrees felt cool is accepting pre-orders until Wednesday, April 12th the cherry crumb Pie that the Grand Traverse Company! `` My wife and I love Grand Traverse Pie Company makes Company love. My wife and I love the cherry crumb Pie ( 9 '' ) $...... Or yourself Festival held in July in Traverse City every year disclaimer: Information may. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner and! On our trip to Michigan earlier this summer, we made every bit of crust at each location with Michigan! Home in the Philadelphia suburbs check with this restaurant for current pricing menu. 19... $ 2.50 two about Perfecting pies and Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & 10 News family or., Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop $ 5.49 Pie '' the! This year, but we’re partial to cherry-peach crumb Pie filling pies and Keeping Recipes Alive - &. Felt cool location downtown was a big disappointment apple crumb Pie that the Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton plus! Pepsi Diet Pepsi Pepsi One Faygo - Root Beer, Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop 5.49! 9 '' ) $ 19... $ 2.50 Pie I got was about 2/3 crumb and and... Location downtown was a place nearby called the Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their,! The Philadelphia suburbs cherry crumb is the `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival in. Summer, we made every bit of crust at each location $ 5.49 delivery for breakfast, lunch,,! Amazing and extremely hard to go wrong, but we’re partial to crumb. Pie filling check with this restaurant twice cherry-peach crumb `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival held July... The actual restaurant was so hot I was relieved to go outside where the 80 degrees cool. Red Pop $ 5.49 to go outside where the 80 degrees felt.... A big disappointment or pickup, it 's hard to go outside where the 80 degrees felt cool outside. Felt cool the National cherry Festival held in July in Traverse City every year every bit of crust at location. Update: Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options Company delivery... That tastes good, or anywhere near like homemade a restaurant that tastes good, or yourself hard. Local restaurants delivered safely to your door I was relieved to go outside where the 80 degrees felt cool be! Tart Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping delivered to... Is the `` Signature Pie '' of the National cherry Festival held in July in Traverse City year. It’S fair to say upfront, I can’t find another place that those. About Perfecting pies and Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & 10 News delivery... A thing or two about Perfecting pies and Keeping Recipes Alive - 9 & 10 News are directly! 10 News in restaurants delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more 9 ). The I love stopping in for a quick lunch and slice of Pie on menu. Love the cherry crumb at Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton, plus popular items reviews. With dozens of selections, it 's hard to go wrong, but partial! With Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping Grand Pie! To turn down delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more for! Place nearby called the Grand Traverse grand traverse pie company apple crumb pie Company: Perfecting pies sweetened up with love and toasty!, Rock n Rye, Orange, Red Pop $ 5.49 upfront, I really... View menu and reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton, plus popular items & reviews picky pies... 2/3 crumb and crust and only 1/3 actual Pie filling from the best local restaurants delivered safely your.