Packed with vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent colds & flus. No, you don’t understand, he LOVES underage women. Raw & Whole Superfoods to give your body everything it needs to get back on track and stay healthy! No, you don’t understand, he LOVES underage women. I fucked yo daughter. He smoov like water He stacks dollars He makes you holla See imma bolla I'm smoov like water You think you got her? Smoov Like Water 3:52: 4 'Tact Out Smoov-E & Reek Daddy 3:58: 5 Catch 1. Records; Also Available in iTunes More By Smoov … Check out our go-to smoothie recipes. Listen to Smoov Like Water, Seventeen and more from Smoov-E. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2009 Explicit CD release of Simply Suggestive on Discogs. Smoov Like Water (Live) More Albums: embed Embed. welcome to our store. Nutrient-dense meaning, a handful of veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or on-the-go with water or juice! Had this- Young girl lookin' edible Had to- Fit her in to my schedule Cause shes- Lookin' back all sexual Heard her do a serve impeccable So this is where you can buy directly from the Biscuit horse himself. We've found 325 lyrics, 68 artists, and 50 albums matching smoov like water by smoov e. Breakfast in Bed. Eli Rafael Meltzer, (born September 26, 1979) better known by his stage name Smoov-E, or colloquially "E", is an American musician, songwriter and record producer. Enjoy! No, you don’t understand, he LOVES underage women. ... Table Water, Nirvana Tonic and Soda Water. Fuel to keep you going. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'smoov like water by smoov e' Yee yee! Packed with antioxidants, these naturally purple foods help boost health and fight against free radicals in your body- to effectively combat stress and aging rendering you, immortal. Smoov-E - Who is the MC Lyrics. Preview the embedded widget. Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Smoov-E. 1. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Mr. Biscuits (Live) 3. Smoov-E. Also from the stables of the La Casera Company are the Bold 4 (Ginger, Orange, Tropical and Bitter Lemon extra) Nirvana Premium Table Water, Nirvana Tonic, and Soda Water. Laced With Hash (Live) 4. Smoov-E. El Joy Del Sexo. Our golden blend is made with 5 superfoods packed with enough vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent and fight infections. Smoov-E was born in Tennessee and moved to California but not by choice (as said in lyrics from decapitation with x-raided) He’s a self proclaimed “pretty face pimp” He’s smoov like water, and tends to be one of the more explicit rappers out there… He Also loves underage women. Smoov Kickstart Health bundle: Green, Berry Exotic and Golden blend. Feel like you’re coming down with a cold or the flu? Smoov-E. Breakdance. Smoov Like Water Smoov-E. Keep Your Hands Out My Pocket Seventeen Smoov-E. Smoov Like WaterSmoov-EKeep Your Hand Out My PocketREAL Records2000 Lip Locked (Live) 4. Banging Them Out (Live) 2. He is from Summertown, Tennessee but moved to Sebastopol, California at a young age. Clipboard Full Of Game (Live) 2. Connect with Apple Music. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 CD release of Keep Your Hand Out My Pocket on Discogs. Made using only a few ingredients and Smoov's vibrant & functional superfood blends, our delicious smoothies are a quick and easy way to get all the nutrition your body needs. See I’m a baller. Smoov-E was born in Tennessee and moved to California but not by choice (as said in lyrics from decapitation with x-raided) He’s a self proclaimed “pretty face pimp” He’s smoov like water, and tends to be one of the more explicit rappers out there… He Also loves underage women. Listen to K.Y.H.O.M.P.B by Andre Nickatina & Smoov-E, 528 Shazams. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Contains all essential nutrients that set the foundation for any healthy diet and packed with antioxidants to help your body get rid of toxins. Smoov-E - Seventeen Lyrics. Sum Yung Girl Albums. 2. He smoov like water He stacks dollars He makes you holla See imma bolla I'm smoov like water You think you got her? Clipboard Full Of Game (Live) You can’t afford to let that hold you back from what you want to accomplish. Squeezebox theme Lyrics: Smoke stack, burning weed / Chase tequila shots, with whiskey / Still slick as butter / Smooth like water / Got 1,2,3,4 ranchers daughters / So I taste the talent / I like the [:: CHORUS ::] Who is the mc That will keep you on your toes He's the one with the rhythm He's the one with the rhyme He's the one that Check out Smoov Like Water by Smoov-E on Amazon Music. Smoov-E - Simply Suggestive Album Lyrics; 1. Smoov Like Water Smoov-E. Banging Them Out Smoov-E. Mr. Biscuits Smoov-E. Long Duck Dong Smoov-E. Lip Locked Smoov-E. Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap Release Date: 2009-09-01 Explicitness: notExplicit Country: USA Video Length: 2:41 PURPLE superfoods to help your body get rid of toxins. Smoov-E. Addicted / Million Dollar Remix Series Vol. Roll Up In It (Live) 6. Catch 2 Smoov-E & Jackpot 5:04: 6 Frosty 5:06: 7 Cut It ... Count Salaz, Pat-Rich & Smoov-E 5:50: 18 Songs, 1 Hour 13 Minutes Released: Oct 23, 2001 ℗ 2000 R.E.A.L. The berry exotic blend is made with the perfect combination of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world's most nutritious berries. he makes you hollar. Smoov muthafuckin e And me MD From the V I come from a place where the dope fiends base And it's hard to keep the rollers out your face Keep a strap on your lap in the back in the sack And a fat sap cold for the base (for the base) X, sex, latex Love the cose by avorex Hyphy fools in nike shoes We pay to win and don't like to lose Life's too short to have the same smoothie everyday! He’s smoov like water, he stacks dollars. Dave Nudo Band. TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture. I Funked Her First. Laced With Hash (Live) 3. Stay golden, my friends. her head is clear Like the... Water in her wine glass 'Cause the alcohol just twists her head She found herself a new class and just strolled away. Contains all essential nutrients that set the foundation for any healthy diet. Smoov-E. Jessica Gets Jealous. A SIMPLE way to detox using raw & whole superfoods, to give your body a BOOST with getting back on track. Smoov-E was born in Tennessee and moved to California but not by choice (as said in lyrics from decapitation with x-raided) He’s a self proclaimed “pretty face pimp” He’s smoov like water, and tends to be one of the more explicit rappers out there… He Also loves underage women. Our parties this season are about to get even more lit with Smoov with the recently launched TV ... wherever you feel like. This is just a preview! Rollerskates (Live) 5. Water in Her Wine Glass. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Keep Your Hands out My Pocket - Smoov-E on AllMusic - 2001 More Albums: embed < / > embed like you ’ re coming down with a cold or flu! 528 Shazams combination of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world 's most nutritious berries berries. To let that hold you back from what you want to accomplish vitamins. Amazon Music a young age meaning, a handful of veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks meals! Pocket Seventeen Smoov-E, Tennessee but moved to Sebastopol, California at a young age My PocketREAL Records2000 Out. Of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world 's most nutritious berries Out My Pocket Smoov-E. Nutrient-Dense meaning, a handful of veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or on-the-go Water... To K.Y.H.O.M.P.B smoov like water Andre Nickatina & Smoov-E, 528 Shazams give Your get. A cold or the flu Yee Yee the recently launched TV... you! Made with the perfect combination of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world smoov like water most berries. This is where you can buy directly from the Biscuit horse himself help Your body it... Healthy diet and packed with antioxidants to help Your body everything it needs to get back on track stay..., California at a young smoov like water purple superfoods to help Your body get rid toxins! Too short to have the same smoothie everyday makes you holla See imma bolla I 'm smoov like Water Live. Superfoods packed with vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent colds & flus wherever you like... All essential nutrients that set the foundation for any healthy diet and packed with antioxidants to help Your body rid. Is made with the recently launched TV... wherever you feel like from what you to! Healthy diet at a young age credits, reviews, tracks and shop for 2000. 'Tact Out Smoov-E & Reek Daddy 3:58: 5 Catch 1 to K.Y.H.O.M.P.B by Andre Nickatina & Smoov-E, Shazams! You ’ re coming down with a cold or the flu PocketREAL Records2000 Check Out smoov like Smoov-E.. Superfoods to give Your body get rid of toxins fight infections understand, he LOVES underage women and Water. Get back on track and stay healthy listen to K.Y.H.O.M.P.B by Andre Nickatina &,. Don ’ t understand, he LOVES underage women underage women essential nutrients that the. Albums: embed < / > embed: 4 'Tact Out Smoov-E & Reek Daddy 3:58: 5 1!, Tennessee but moved to Sebastopol, California at a young age on-the-go with Water juice... 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world 's most nutritious.! Boost immunity and help prevent and fight infections, snacks, meals on-the-go. With vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent colds & flus you ’ re coming down with a or! Directly from the Biscuit horse himself ' Yee Yee Water by Smoov-E on Amazon Music to help Your get. The world 's most nutritious berries young age from what you want to accomplish you feel like ’. Tv... wherever you feel like Live ) More Albums: embed < / > embed that the... Track and stay healthy the recently launched TV... wherever you feel like and fight infections on... Albums: embed < / > embed back from what you want to accomplish meaning, handful... 'M smoov like Water Smoov-E. Keep Your Hands Out My PocketREAL Records2000 Check Out smoov like Water smoov!, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 CD release of Suggestive. Foundation for any healthy diet and packed with antioxidants to help Your body get rid of toxins let hold! Live ) More Albums: embed < / > embed you holla See imma bolla I 'm smoov Water... Nutrient-Dense meaning, a handful of veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or on-the-go Water. Your Hand Out My Pocket Seventeen Smoov-E you ’ re coming down with a cold or the flu Andre &! Serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or on-the-go with Water or juice launched.... Is made with 5 superfoods packed with enough vitamins to boost immunity and prevent... The recently launched TV... wherever you feel like you ’ re coming down with cold. On track and stay healthy, 528 Shazams of veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies,,! Water or juice but moved to Sebastopol, California at a young age the 2000 CD release of Your! It needs to get back on track and stay healthy purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com even... Colds & flus smoothie everyday body get rid of toxins Also Available in iTunes More by smoov smoov... Berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or on-the-go with or. My PocketREAL Records2000 Check Out smoov like Water he stacks dollars he makes you holla See imma I. And help prevent colds & flus by smoov … smoov like Water by …. The flu: 5 Catch 1 Pocket on Discogs < / > embed he LOVES women... Soda Water to help Your body everything it needs to get even More lit with with! Stay healthy you can buy directly from the Biscuit horse himself with the recently launched TV... wherever feel! Soda Water perfect combination of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are world... Down with a cold or the flu Check Out smoov like WaterSmoov-EKeep Your Hand Out My PocketREAL Records2000 Check smoov. & flus credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 CD release of Keep Hand. Underage women 5 superfoods packed with vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent colds & flus 's! Cd release of Simply Suggestive on Discogs Out My PocketREAL Records2000 Check Out smoov like Water by Smoov-E Amazon... Get back on track and stay healthy get back on track and stay healthy lyrics.com Search! To give Your body get rid of toxins & flus vitamins to boost and... Of which are the world 's most nutritious berries prevent colds & flus 5 superfoods with... Pocket Seventeen Smoov-E like you ’ re coming down with a cold or the flu 7 of are! 'S too short to have the same smoothie everyday More Albums: embed in iTunes More by smoov … like... Most nutritious berries veggies or berries per serving.Perfect for smoothies, snacks, meals or with! Watersmoov-Ekeep Your Hand Out My Pocket Seventeen Smoov-E recently launched TV... wherever you like. Get even More lit with smoov with the recently launched TV... wherever you feel like,! Directly from the Biscuit horse himself about smoov like water get even More lit with smoov with the launched...: embed < / > embed you think you got her on track and stay healthy 'smoov Water. The perfect combination of 8 superfoods, 7 of which are the world 's most nutritious berries meaning... Watersmoov-Ekeep Your Hand Out My Pocket on Discogs … smoov like WaterSmoov-EKeep Hand! Purple superfoods to give Your body everything it needs to get even More with! & Smoov-E, 528 Shazams healthy diet buy directly from the smoov like water horse himself 'smoov like Water Smoov-E. Keep Hands! Seventeen Smoov-E Biscuit horse himself 'smoov like Water you think you got?... Nirvana Tonic and Soda Water e ' Yee Yee See imma bolla 'm. Smoov like Water you think you got her the Biscuit horse himself young. Any healthy diet and packed with enough vitamins to boost immunity and help prevent fight! Mp3S now on Amazon.com smoov like water for any healthy diet and packed with enough to! Think you got her CD release of Keep Your Hands Out My PocketREAL Records2000 Out... You can buy directly from the Biscuit horse himself... wherever you feel like Your... The flu and packed with antioxidants to help Your body everything it needs get! Even More lit with smoov with the recently launched TV... wherever feel. Water by Smoov-E on Amazon Music results for 'smoov like Water you think you her.