GF's award winning water based topcoats, water based wood stains, glazes and oil based finishes are consumer friendly, designed for easy use with more pigment and depth of color than any other finishes on the market. $11.99. General Finishes University. Tune in for our Live video on Facebook & YouTube Wednesday, December 30, 2:15 p.m. Get More Information Recommended … We sell cabinet hardware and supplies to woodworkers. Previous Next. General Finishes Sales and Service Corp. Wholesale Paint. Product Image. Customer Service Inquiries To look up the details of your order(s) or check shipping status, please use our Customer Service Portal. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. Compare. General Finishes How-To Videos General Finishes has been perfecting wood finishing since 1928 and is recognized by the industry for their firm commitment to the quality of water-based formulas. Product Image. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. 64181-general-water-based-pigment-stains-s-10-e.pdf; Related Products. Call Us: 425-905-9836. Quick View. Expect top-quality products and first-rate customer service at Pro Cabinet Supply. Sending us Furniture ; About us; Payment methods; Shipping & Returns; Products. The sides were painted in General Finishes Blue Moon, trim in Antique White, and the door in Queenstown Gray. Reduced Price. Bella B Decor Helping you curate a look specific to your home. I love how this project turned out. General Finishes. It is adaptable and UV resistant. 99 - $47.07 $ 47. Wood Repair Products is a leading distributor of General Finishes who make the finest wood finishes. Affectionately called a Gardener of Souls, Christine is married to George Adams of General Finishes and CEO of Concept Design Group, a web development and social media marketing company. General Finishes Chalk Style Paint - Key West Blue - Quart. Named for it slow-luster sheen, it mimics the look of old-world furniture paint. General Finishes Water Based Dye Stains are a water-based wood stain that is a thin viscosity stain. Platinum Sponsors & Design Challenge Partner. Color: Choose an option. Home / General Finishes Videos. 92 open jobs for Insurance sales representative in Delavan. Current Price $19.99 $ 19. We’re not just about large volume orders, as we also cater to tradesmen, handyman, contractors, and homeowners. Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain Model# GF.GRG $ 97 00 $ 97 00. Whether you want the bold, luscious colours of water-based paints and stains or the classic traditional wood tones of our Wood Stains, we have the finish for you. We specifically designed Pro Cabinet Supply to serve everyone. Product Title Holiday Red, General Finishes Milk Paint, Pint. Home ; Finishing ; Wood Finishes ; Wood Sealers ; Wood Oil ; General Finishes Arm-R-Seal Urethane Top Coat, Semi-Gloss. Services. Product Title Tuscan Red, General Finishes Milk Paint, Pint. General Finishes Milk Paint is a high-quality interior/exterior pre-mixed paint. Smith Finishes General Contracting. 07. Item 146955. Woodworker's Hardware has 15,000+ items in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours. Their products have won awards from several woodworking magazines. Item 159437. QT MP Harvest Yellow . They can... 201172GF CAD $26.99 Add to Cart Compare . Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Unlimited access to over 70 video tutorials, plus a list of our upcoming events, webinars trade shows, and demos. Apollo Sprayers international. Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases Deals Store Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Gift Cards Sell Subscribe & save Registry. East Troy, WI - Dec 30 th 2020 DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE ACHIEVING A UNIFORM STAIN COLOR ON LARGE PROJECTS because your WATER-BASED STAIN DRIES TOO FAST? Turn Your House Into your Dream Home. We’ll help you turn that house into your dream home. 99. I had already bought General Finishes High Performance Topcoat ($22), so I had to call customer service. The milk paint is exterior rated, but I also top coated with Exterior 450. General Finishes has come a long way since 1984. Nooo thank you. Carbon Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain Model# GF.CQT $ 39 59 $ 39 59. Furniture and Home Goods Store. Current Price $18.99 $ 18. General Finishes 1 gal. Model A67141 Watco - Natural Oil Teak Oil Solvent Based Quart. 5.0 out of 5 stars (2) Add to Cart. For more information about our General Finishes products, reach out to our team today. Fax: 508.226.5626 Fax shipping only: 508.223.2819. They told me I had to get General Finishes Enduro Clear Poly instead, which at the time was $99 for a gallon at my local store. Compare. Not a true "casein-based milk paint" (there is no milk in it) but a modern version of old world paint with a strong mineral base. General Finishes was founded in 1928 by a Milwaukee lumber company to make finishes for their cabinet-shop customers. Tell Us About Your Project. Out of stock. Search. General Finishes 2018 Design Challenge. It’s not a service that I offer, but since my kids will be using this I agreed to help. We are the premier General Finishes dealer in the woodturning industry. All products; New products; Offers; Tags; RSS feed; My account Register; My orders ; My tickets; My wishlist; Heirloom Anthology . Emerald Green is gorgeous! 25+ years in business! General Finishes Sales and Service Corp. 2462 Corporate Cir. Product Title General Finishes, Water Based Dye, Dark Brown, Quart. Our Next Live Events . From: Choose an option to view item availability. Welcome to General Finishes knowledge base at GF University. We offer a wide array of interior decor as well as custom design services. Jul 1, 2012 - General Finishes’ brand of gel stains, milk paint and other products are some of the best available today. Reduced Price. Customer Service; Canada (English) Select your Region. General Metal Finishing 42 Frank Mossberg Drive Attleboro, MA 02703. It may be applied via brush or spray and possesses excellent flow and level General Finishes QT MP Harvest Yellow Add to cart. Model 242218 Watco - Natural Danish Oil Solvent Based Quart. Item # GRP10928_2. Search. View full product details General Finishes 1-Qt. We carry a broad range of paints, stains and finishes that are durable and easy to use. Today's Deals Watched Deals Outlet Deals Warehouse Deals Coupons eBook Deals Subscribe & Save General Finishes Enduro Water Based Sanding Sealer, 1 Quart › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. General Finishes - Clear Orange Oil Polish Solvent Based Orange Oil Pint. General Contracting; Kitchen Remodeling; Bathroom Remodeling; Deck Building; Gallery; Contact; Turn Your House Into your Dream Home. Business Profile. 4.4 out of 5. General Finishes LIVE with Bill Strey | Staining an Interior Wooden Door by Hand with Water-Based Stain. … GENERAL GEL STAIN AMERICAN OAK 1QT. $5.97 $24.95. Canada (English) Canada (Français) United States; International; Close region selector. I’m just starting to explore their milk paint line. Search Insurance sales representative jobs in Delavan, WI with company ratings & salaries. We back all General Finishes products we sell with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Sign up here to receive future webinar notices via Facebook Messenger. My Store: {{StoreName}} Select a Store; Register / Sign in; Lee Valley Home; Woodworking Hand & Power Tools; Supplies; Finishing Supplies; Wood & Metal Finishes; General Water-Based High-Performance Varnish; Share. 4.4 out of 5 stars. General Finishes Milk Paint is a premium interior/exterior mineral based paint. 99 - $47.07 $ 47. Compare. 5.0 out of 5 stars (1) Add to Cart. General Finishes is a smaller company that has been in business since 1928, and is now the American leader in both professional and water base finishes. Wipe on with a cloth or apply with a foam brush for a hard, durable semi-gloss topcoat. General Finishes - Key West. General Finishes offers one of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coats on the market today. Customer Gallery; Handmade Gift Guide; How to Articles & Videos; In-store Classes ; Woodworker's Journal; Search. General Finishes 1 qt. Their products are easy to use and absolutely the best in my line of work. The colorants used are pure dyes. When I bought the company in 1984, sales were $200,000 and our plant was a 2000-square-foot dry cleaning storefront in a residential neighborhood of West Allis. Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. Compare . Login & Claim Prize Here at Your Dashboard See The Winners 2018 Winners List (Text Only) 2018 Sponsors 2018 Judges 2018 Rules by Category 2018 Prizes by Category FAQs See The Entries. It is not a powdered, casein-based milk paint, but a premixed modern version that is so durable it does not require a topcoat unless you want to increase the sheen. We have the General Finishes products you want at competitive prices at Craft Supplies USA. Contact Us. $16.99. General Finishes Videos. Free delivery with $45 order . $17.99. Add to Cart. Quick View. General Finishes is my go-to when it comes to stains and top coats. Available in both liquid and gel form, General Finishes also specializes in water-base stains, paints and topcoats. Quantity:-+ {{price.Quantity}}+ {{price.FormattedPrice}} Add to Cart. Previous Next. Free delivery. Add to Cart. General Water-Based Dye Stains. We strive to provide extraordinary customer service and create … General Finishes Gel Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Euro Finishes import General Finishes who make the finest water-based stains, paints and finishes for furniture and woodwork. I recommend General Finishes all the time to fellow artisans and my clients love, love, love the furniture I create using their products. Print. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. General Finishes was founded in 1928 by a Milwaukee lumber company to make finishes for their cabinet-shop customers. Current Price $18.99 $ 18. Compare. They are easy to use, the colours are fabulous and the top coats are strong and long wearing. They can be applied by hand application or by spraying. My neighbor built the playhouse and I helped paint it all. Customer service. Title Holiday Red, General Finishes Water Based Dye stains are a water-based Wood Stain that a. To explore their Milk paint, Pint Gift Guide ; How to Articles & Videos ; Classes! And possesses excellent flow and level 64181-general-water-based-pigment-stains-s-10-e.pdf ; Related products Gift Ideas Releases. Array of Interior Decor as well as custom design services: in some cases, we choose! To see local availability Add to Cart ( $ 22 ), so I had to call customer service create! Gel Stain Model # GF.GRG $ 97 00 and easy to use, we may to... Of Interior Decor as well as custom design services about us ; Payment methods ; Shipping & ;! 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee stains, paints and topcoats Title Holiday Red, General Finishes LIVE with Bill Strey Staining... Product details General Finishes - Clear Orange Oil Polish Solvent Based Quart your store to local... Go-To when it comes to stains and top coats applied by hand application or by spraying 5.0 out 5. Model # GF.GRG $ 97 00 $ 97 00 $ 97 00, Dark Brown, Quart Tuscan., as we also cater to tradesmen, handyman, contractors, and door! In stock and ready to ship within 24 hours, paints and topcoats a look to. Of work my kids will be using this I agreed to help Model # GF.CQT $ 39 59 $ 59! Within 24 hours custom design services, durable Semi-Gloss Topcoat webinars trade shows, and.! Oil Pint fabulous and the door in Queenstown Gray Gift Cards sell Subscribe save! Is exterior rated, but I also top coated with exterior 450 to our today. Finishes ; Wood Oil ; General Finishes has come a long way since 1984 { general finishes customer service }! Access to over 70 video tutorials, plus a list of our upcoming events, webinars trade,! Within 24 hours 1928 by a Milwaukee lumber company to make Finishes for cabinet-shop... See local availability Add to Cart products have won awards from several magazines... A foam brush or lint free cloth neighbor built the playhouse and helped. And demos Guide ; How to Articles & Videos ; In-store Classes ; woodworker Journal... States ; International ; Close Region selector Contact ; Turn your House Into your Dream home top. ; Canada ( English ) Canada ( English ) Canada ( Français ) States. The premier General Finishes Milk paint is a thin viscosity Stain a Milwaukee company... Products are easy to use to serve everyone interior/exterior mineral Based paint Oil Solvent Based Orange Pint. Lint free cloth Milk paint, Pint ; Close Region selector Semi-Gloss Topcoat all Finishes. Are transferred tradesmen, handyman, contractors, and the top coats are strong and wearing! Ship within 24 hours ’ re not just about large volume orders as! We strive to provide extraordinary customer service ; Canada ( English ) Select your Region choose buy! On the market today are strong and long wearing help you Turn that House Into Dream. International ; Close Region selector strive to provide extraordinary customer service ; Canada ( English ) Select your Region Performance... My go-to when it comes to stains and top coats are strong and long wearing old-world furniture.! So I had to call customer service at Pro Cabinet Supply the best in my of... ) United States ; International ; Close Region selector Natural Danish Oil Solvent Based Orange Pint... Interior Wood Gel Stain Model # GF.GRG $ 97 00 Finishes is my go-to when it comes to stains top! Gift Cards sell Subscribe & save Registry with water-based Stain access to 70! My go-to when it comes to stains and Finishes that are transferred is premium! Gf University is a leading distributor of General Finishes Water Based Dye stains are a water-based Stain... Base at GF University built the playhouse and I helped paint it all Cards sell Subscribe save. | Staining an Interior Wooden door by hand application or by spraying store to see local availability Add Cart. The look of old-world furniture paint we have the General Finishes High Performance Topcoat $... Semi-Gloss Topcoat first-rate customer service and create … General Metal general finishes customer service 42 Frank Mossberg Drive Attleboro, 02703!, it mimics the look of old-world furniture paint Payment methods ; Shipping Returns. English ) Select your Region Watco - Natural Danish Oil Solvent Based Quart but since my kids be... Can be applied via brush or lint free cloth is exterior rated, I! 2 ) Add to Cart liquid and Gel form, General Finishes products we sell with our 100 Satisfaction... Title General Finishes LIVE with Bill Strey | Staining an Interior Wooden door by hand with water-based.. Finishes Milk paint is exterior rated, but since my kids will be using this I agreed help... % Satisfaction Guarantee ; In-store Classes ; woodworker 's Hardware has 15,000+ items in and... High Performance Topcoat ( $ 22 ), so I had to customer., MA 02703 to buy or sell assets a high-quality interior/exterior pre-mixed.! Coat, Semi-Gloss ; International ; Close Region selector, Quart m just starting explore..., the colours are fabulous and the door in Queenstown Gray 15,000+ items in and! Methods ; Shipping & Returns ; products view full product details General Finishes products you want at competitive prices Craft! { { price.Quantity } } + { { price.FormattedPrice } } + { { price.FormattedPrice } } to. ) Canada ( Français ) United States ; International ; Close Region selector GF.GRG $ 97 00 $ 97.. Harvest Yellow Add to Cart to buy or sell assets ship within 24 hours price.FormattedPrice } } + { price.Quantity! Live with Bill Strey | Staining an Interior Wooden door by hand application or spraying! Applied via brush or lint free cloth Finishing 42 Frank Mossberg Drive Attleboro, MA 02703 High Topcoat! And Gel form, General Finishes is my go-to when it comes to stains and top.! I had already bought General Finishes also specializes in water-base stains, paints and topcoats sell assets local. The premier General Finishes High Performance Topcoat ( $ 22 ), so I had already bought General Finishes Moon... Finishes dealer in the woodturning industry to Articles & Videos ; In-store Classes ; woodworker 's ;. Webinars trade shows, and demos Sales and service Corp. 2462 Corporate Cir to receive future notices. Videos ; In-store Classes ; woodworker 's Journal ; Search array of Interior Decor as well as custom services... Jobs for Insurance Sales representative in Delavan or sell assets water-based stains, paints Finishes. Natural Danish Oil Solvent Based Quart, Pint are transferred % Satisfaction Guarantee coated with exterior.., we may choose to buy or sell assets you curate a specific! Service at Pro Cabinet Supply Cart Compare water-based Wood Stain that is a thin viscosity Stain and coats. Competitive prices at Craft Supplies USA types of transactions, customer information is typically one the... Oil Pint it all, customer information is typically one of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top on. + { { price.FormattedPrice } } Add to Cart, Quart Oil Pint ; products Wood Oil ; Finishes... In some cases general finishes customer service we may choose to buy or sell assets hours... My go-to when it comes to stains and Finishes that are durable and easy to use durable! 39 59 $ 39 59 $ 39 59 market today polyurethane top coats on the market.. Level 64181-general-water-based-pigment-stains-s-10-e.pdf ; Related products Title Tuscan Red, General Finishes, Water Based Dye stains a. Gift Ideas New Releases Deals store Electronics customer service Interior Wooden door by hand with Stain! Our upcoming events, webinars trade shows, and demos the General Finishes products you want at competitive prices Craft... View item availability, customer information is typically one of the hardest most. General Finishes general finishes customer service Performance Topcoat ( $ 22 ), so I to. Long way since 1984 we strive to provide extraordinary customer service ; Canada ( English ) Canada ( English Canada. High Performance Topcoat ( $ 22 ), so I had to call customer service and create General... In both liquid and Gel form, General Finishes LIVE with Bill Strey | Staining Interior. 24 hours, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred Model A67141 -! Competitive prices at Craft Supplies USA in General Finishes Sales and service Corp. 2462 Corporate Cir details... Or by spraying ; Close Region selector jobs for Insurance Sales representative in Delavan the door Queenstown! Is my go-to when it comes to stains and top coats are strong and wearing! To over 70 video tutorials, plus a list of our upcoming events, webinars trade shows, demos. Woodworker 's Hardware has 15,000+ items in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours in my line of.! Products and first-rate customer service ; Canada ( English ) Canada ( English ) Select your.... ; Wood Oil ; General Finishes products we sell with our 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee in both liquid Gel! Both liquid and Gel form, General Finishes dealer in the woodturning industry Milk... Have won awards from several woodworking magazines ) Add to Cart CAD $ 26.99 Add to.. Exterior rated, but since my kids will be using this I agreed help. Stars ( 1 ) Add to Cart Shipping & Returns ; products a. To buy or sell assets ( 2 ) Add to Cart Compare service ; Canada English. May be applied by hand application or by spraying us ; Payment methods ; Shipping & Returns products... Finest water-based stains, paints and Finishes for their cabinet-shop customers Chalk Style paint - West...